╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 3

14.1K 409 309
By aanime-slxt

Third POV

"My name's Eijiro Kirishima!" He smiled at the dam and pup.

"Now please.. come with me? I promise you'll be safe." Izuku thought about it until his pup, Katsuma, decided for him.

"Yes! Mama, let's go with Kiriphima!" Izuku giggled.

"Kirishima, baby. Ki-ri-shi-ma." Izuku tried to teach his pup to say Kirishima.

"K-Ki-ri-s-shi-ma!" Izuku nodded his head.

"Good boy! You did so well!" Izuku cooed.

Eijiro who watched his all felt his heart throb.

Now he was 100% sure he wanted to protect the Omega and Pup.

Izuku then turned to the Alpha.

"F-Fine..We'll come with you..." Izuku said as he eyed Eijiro.

"Great! Now, please follow me, don't try to run or else I will run after you." Eijiro said sternly.

"O-Okay..." Izuku said softly, following the Alpha out, making sure he was a couple of feet away from him.

"Mama, will they hurt us..?" Izuku thought about it.

"N-No..I don't think they will babes.."

"And you're correct, I did say we won't hurt you." Eijiro barged into their conversation.

They jumped as the Alpha randomly came Into their conversation.

"Sorry for startling you..." Eijro rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle.

"N-No it's fine.." Izuku gave him a small smile.

Eijiro felt his face heat up slightly upon seeing the Omega give him a slight smile.

"Mama?" Katsuma asked with a head tilt, whilst he was still in Izuku's arms being carried.

"Yes baby?" Izuku asked, following where Eijiro went.

"Can I walk now?" Izuku thought about what his pup asked.

The Omega looked at Eijiro before looking back at his pup.

"Okay, but stay next to me." Katsuma nodded his head with a huge smile on his face.

Izuku stopped walking, looking up to see Eijiro also stopped walking.

Izuku let out a small growl, even though Eijiro was being nice to his pup and himself, but he still didn't trust the Prime Alpha.

The green eyed Omega bent down, letting Katsumas feet touch the ground, before letting go of him.

Izuku stood back up, letting his hand out to see if Katsuma wanted to hold his hand. And of course Katsuma took his dams hand.

"Mr. Kri-Krishima?" Katsuma asked the red head.

"Yeah buddy?"

"I don't like you." Katsuma said sternly.

Izuku let out a small giggle.

Eijiro stopped for a second, but he understood that Katsuma didn't know his so it was ok for the pup to not to like him yet.

"Don't worry buddy I understand that." Eijiro smiled at the pup, but then he looked at Izuku.

"Izuku, you know I can't let you go home. So Katsuma and you will be living in our mansion. You'll have your own room with Katsuma, unless Katsuma wants his own room then he can. But because you can't get clothes from your house, we'll take you two shopping." Eijiro said as he turned the corner where the van were.

Izuku let out a quiet 'ok.'

When Izuku saw the vans, he lightly squeezed Katsumas hand.

"Listen baby, I want you to stay really close to mama okay?" Katsuma nodded his head staring up into him dams green emerald eyes.

BANG

Izuku shot his head up straight away stepping in front of his pup, growling.

But it then stopped when he saw the Blonde haired male from before.

"Finally you're back!" He whined.

Eijiro chuckled.

"Sorry. I was still trying to get them to come.." Eijiro rubbed the back of his neck.

The yellow eyed male then looked towards the greenette, then saw a small head pop out from behind him.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU HAD A PUP THE WHOLE TIME?!" The blonde haired male said shocked.

Izuku nodded his head slowly.

"Now that makes so much more sense now that I think about it..." Eijiro chuckled.

"Oh I never introduced myself! My names Denki Kaminari, nice to meet you!" Denki said towards Izuku.

"I'm I-Izuku Aizawa.." Izuku stuttered.

Katsuma then came out from behind Izuku.

"I'm Katsuma!" The pup said with a smile towards Denki.

Denki smiled at the pup, before smiling at Izuku.

"He's so cute!" Izuku giggled lightly.

"Huh?! No i'm not!" Katsuma pouted angrily.

Izuku then looked down at his pup.

"Darling, you are the most cutest." Katsuma then squeal happily when Izuku picked him up and started to kiss his face.

Denki and Eijiro watched as the dam and pup with big smiles.

The sounds of giggles from both the dam and pup was a relaxing sound to hear.

That was before a pink haired female came out of the van.

"WHATS TAKING SO LON-!" The pink haired female stopped, as she saw the green haired Omega and pup.

"OH MY GOSH!" She gasped.

"THATS WHAT I SAID!" Denki yelled towards her with a small whine at the end.

"Anyway, Kat wants you to hurry up!" Denki and Eijiro nod their heads.

"Alright, Denks get in the van." Eijiro said towards Denki.

"Yessir!" The yellow haired male said in a goofy way.

Eijiro then turned towards the pup and dam.

"Cmon." Eijiro smiled, as he went to the van.

"You two can come in this one!" Eijiro said opening up the back car door, showing Denki, the pink haired female, and a purple haired male with eye bags. In the front was a Ash blonde male.

"It's ok, they won't hurt you.." Eijiro said softly to the dam and pup.

Katsuma then look up at his mother to see him shaking slightly.

"Cmon mama!" The pup smiled.

"Alright..." Izuku said softly.

Eijiro then put a hand out for the Omega to grab, so he could get into the back.

But Izuku still not liking them, growled, making Eijiro nod his head in understanding, and taking his hand away.

Izuku put Katsuma in first, but growled first towards the people in the back where he was going to be sitting.

All of the people in the back nodded their heads, well except the man with purple hair. He was asleep.

Izuku sat in the free seat, as Katsuma sat in his lap.

Eijiro then closed the door behind Izuku, before going to the drivers seat.

Katsuki then finally acknowledged Eijiro, before turning around to see the greenette and pup.

Katsuki gave the Omega with a small frown, only to get growled at by the pup.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the third chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Words: 1098

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 21.4K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...
56.2K 1.5K 11
»🅐🅡🅒 ①« ''Deku? What's going on? Are you upset-'' ''I'm an Omega'' ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶ At the age of 16, turning into you're Dynamic, may that be a...
13.5K 141 55
Hyper-dominant Alpha, Katsuki Bakugou is the leader of the biggest underworld organizations in all of Japan, the BK Dynasty. Respected by many and fe...
21.3K 512 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Profanity Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, read with caution. 🔞Read at your own...