Dagger Series #3: Unscripted

By MsButterfly

Belaya Lawrence is the most sought-after actress of her time. She loves her job. She loves living different l... More

Dagger Series #3: Unscripted
Synopsis
Chapter 1: Dawson
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Negotiation
Chapter 4: Jealousy
Chapter 5: Lion and Kitty
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: Heart
Chapter 8: Flowers
Chapter 9: Ice Cream
Chapter 10: Constellation
Chapter 11: Approval
Chapter 12: Inches
Chapter 13: Flashback
Chapter 14: Sleep
Chapter 15: Victory
Chapter 16: All In
Chapter 17: Cast
Chapter 18: Thalia
Chapter 19: Calamity
Chapter 20: Date
Chapter 21: Near
Chapter 22: Easy
Chapter 23: Hint
Chapter 24: Horror
Chapter 25: Star
Chapter 26: Rain
Chapter 27: Cheese
Chapter 28: Jack of Hearts
Chapter 29: Pandora
Chapter 30: Great and Soul
Chapter 31: Close
Chapter 32: Farewell
Chapter 33: Recharge
Chapter 34: Masquerade
Chapter 35: Pursuit
Chapter 36: Perfect
Chapter 37: Beginning
Chapter 38: Drunk
Chapter 39: Burn
Chapter 41: Reborn
Epilogue
Author's Note
Dagger Series #4: Unadorned
Book: Unscripted
Special Chapter

Chapter 40: Adamantine

26K 1.2K 440
By MsButterfly

#DS3Unscripted #BelayaxPierce #LKCouple #DaggerSeries

CHAPTER 40: ADAMANTINE

BELAYA'S POV

I watched how the array of colors in the sky slowly succumb to the night symbolizing the end of the day. I guess an ending doesn't always bring loneliness and regrets but it can also mean a start of something to look forward to. Just like tonight. I'm taking a step to my own beginning with the man that I love.

Napatingin ako sa ina ko nang maramdaman kong bahagya niyang pinisil ang kamay ko kasabay nang pagbukas ng mataas na gate sa harapan namin. The white carriage we're in entered the place revealing a sea of twinkling lights illuminating our path.

Just like I'm used to, I ignored the flashes of cameras or the buggy car on the side following us with a video camera.

There are a couple of perks that saved my parents and Pierce from going bankrupt with my fourth month long wedding preparation that we managed what with the connections that we all used. Though Pierce kept on telling me "Kitten just do what you want. I'll handle the rest, don't worry". I might want a grand wedding but that doesn't mean that I don't have plans for Arctic someday. Paano kapag kasal na niya? Hindi pwedeng basta-basta lang no.

Imbes na abutin ng halos isang taon ang preparasyon ay four months lang ang kinakailangan namin. The church and the priest were easy since sa partikular na parokya na nanggagaling ang mga pari na nagkakasal sa mga miyembro ng pamilya ko. All the flowers needed for the wedding came from Damian Salazar, a connection I didn't expect but thanks to Lia it became possible. The catering and the cake are from Craige's, my grandfather's restaurant. The wedding gown is a gift from Tita Storm.

Documenting the wedding was easy since my management used my sponsors for that with just a promise na ibabahagi namin iyon sa publiko na hindi naman ipinagkait ni Pierce sa akin. He wanted my fans to see my happy ending too.

The venue for the wedding and reception were a bit harder. Hindi ko kasi alam kung saan ko gusto ikasal. At first I wanted to be wed at the church that most of my family members had their weddings. Iyon nga lang ay puno na iyon. I don't want to wait too long to marry Pierce kung pwede naman na makasal na kami agad. Isa pa... for some reason there's something missing that I can't just pinpoint at that time.

I always wanted a grand wedding. Not because I want to spoil myself or to have something to boast about. It's because I grew up seeing the beautiful weddings of my family and I want that for myself too. I want something to remember when I'm old... something that will feel like a fairy tale that came to life.

Surprisingly, the head chef of Craige's, Ocean Anderson, was the one who helped me find the right place. He suggested this place na pag-aari ng biological sibling ng adopted brother ng asawa niya na si Tita Harmony.

Comet Spa and Resort is a private membership wellness leisure place na pag-aari ni Wilhelm Karl Kolz. They allowed to close the whole resort for the wedding which should have cost us a lot but he wouldn't let us pay. We fought for it because they're closing the whole place for us. In the end we agreed with doing halfsies.

Nahugot ang hininga mula sa akin nang huminto ang sinasakyan namin na karwahe. My heart started beating fast when I saw the chapel in front of us.

It's surrounded by huge trees standing proud around the sacred place. The chapel itself look stunning with its unique glass structure and wooden borders making it look open and romantic what with the light coming from the stars and moon reflecting on it. It looks like it came straight out of a page of a story book.

My mom gave my hand another squeeze. "Ready?"

I smiled at her before I turned to my father. "You're not going to convince me to change my mind?" I was expecting his usual jokes but instead his lips just curved up into a small smile. His eyes are telling me that he's happy for me but his actions are showing me the sadness behind it. "Daddy..."

Walang salita na dumukwang siya sa direksyon ko at marahang inilapat niya ang labi niya sa noo ko bago siya naunang bumaba. My father is not a quiet person. Even during serious situations he always find a way to lighten up the mood.

"It's okay, Belaya," my mother whispered.

Inabot ko ang kamay ni Daddy na naghihintay sa baba. Inalalayan niya ako hanggang sa naramdaman ko ang mga paa ko na umapak sa lupa. He reached for my mom after to help her get down too.

"Dad..."

Bumuntong-hininga ang ama ko at inangat niya ang kamay niya para marahang tapikin ang ulo ko. "You'll understand us someday, sweetheart. How something beautiful can be painful at the same time that it makes you happy."

"I love you, Daddy." His eyes flashed at that but he didn't look away from me. "I never thanked you and mom for being the best parents that a child could ever ask for. Kayo ang rason kung bakit hindi ako napagod na hanapin ang bagay na makakapagpasaya sa akin. I grew up watching the love you have for each other and it taught me to never stop finding that same love. I fell in love in this life thrice... with Jackson, with Pierce, and with you. Because I might have found them but you will always be my first love, Daddy."

I turned to my mom but before I can speak, she raised her hand to stop me. "I know you love me but I don't want to cry right now, Belaya Lawrence."

Napapangiting yumakap ako sa kaniya dahilan para mapahugot siya ng hininga. It didn't take long before the arms of my father went around us. Nang maghiwalay kami ay nakita kong kagat ng ina ko ang ibabang labi niya habang nagniningning ang mga mata niya sa luhang ayaw niyang pakawalan.

"You're so going to cry later, Master," my father said, teasing her with the nickname he used to call her before.

"Shut up, Monster."

We started walking towards the chapel kung saan kita kong isa-isa ng pumapasok ang mga entourage. Which is a lot since I have a huge family and almost all of them are bridesmaids and groomsmen.

"Mom!" Tumatakbong lumapit sa amin si Kuya Ram. "Dala niyo po?"

Bahagya siyang pinaningkitan ng mga mata ng nanay namin. "Yes. Anong binabalak mo?"

"Just securing Kuya Cross and I's bachelor selves."

Bago pa ako makapagtanong kung anong ibig niyang sabihin ay may kinuha siya na dalawang bracelet mula kay mommy. One has a blue stone and the other one has pink. Inabot niya sa akin ang kulay pink. "Ibigay mo 'yan kay Mireia, okay? Siguraduhin mo na isusuot niya."

"What's this?"

"Our own tradition."

Bumuka ang mga labi ko para magsalita pero nagmamadaling tumakbo na siya papunta sa chapel. Nakasalubong pa niya si Mireia na nagtatakang tinignan lang siya bago lumapit sa amin ang babae.

"May ibibigay ka raw sa akin sabi ni Cross?" tanong sa akin ng babae.

Napapabuntong-hininga si Mommy na kinuha sa akin ang bracelet at walang salitang sinuot iyon kay Mireia na nagtataka man ay napangiti. "Ang cute! Para sa maid of honor po ba 'to? Cool!" We all turned to the chapel when we heard her name being called. "Oops! Looks like rarampa na ang beauty ko." Binigyan niya ako ng thumbs up. "Breathe and just walk. Stop thinking about it and just go to your man at the end of the runway- I mean aisle. Okie?"

"Yes, mother."

She rolled her eyes and muttered the word "smart ass" before she started walking fast towards the chapel. Sa kabila ng takong niya ay akala mo naglalakad lang siya sa patag na daan.

Nang sigurado kong hindi niya na ako maririnig ay nilingon ko ang ina ko. "That bracelet... is that the one I'm thinking of or not?"

"It is."

Naiiling na napangiti ako. I didn't recognized it at first but when Mireia asked if it's for the maid of honor, something clicked inside my brain. There's a tradition in my family. Kung sino ang maid of honor ay nakakatuluyan niya ang best man. May pagkakataon na surprise pa sa mismong kasal kung sino ang maid of honor at best man para siguradong walang makakatakas. Those bracelets are like handcuffs. A handcuff of destiny, some would say. Poor Axel. Looks like the world subjected him with a brain tumor aka Mireia.

Tila natunaw ang ngiti sa mga labi ko nang huminto kami sa tapat ng ngayon ay nakasarado ng pintuan ng simbahan. Like on cue, my heart started beating rapidly again.

"Mom..."

"Hmm?"

"Kapag may sumigaw na itigil ang kasal paki baril na lang po." Charlotte for once didn't forced herself on the wedding unlike in Lush and Lia's. But still... mas mabuti ng sigurado. "Though aim for the leg. Baka nanay ni Arctic ang sumulpot."

"I doubt that," she said.

"Why?"

"Because I asked someone to make sure where she is. She won't be able to step foot anywhere near this place."

Napanganga ako habang si Daddy naman ay narinig kong napatawa dahilan para mapapitlag ako. I joined my father, my bells of laughter echoing with his. Mom just shook her head with a smile but her eyes are shining with amusement. Ganoon ang tagpo na nakita ng mga tao sa loob ng simbahan nang muling bumukas ang pintuan niyon.

I saw my family waiting excitedly for us. I even saw my maternal grandparents, Sophia and Warren Davids, and my paternal ones, Marveige and Kate Lawrence. The place was jam packed with people. Some of my cousins are even standing up dahil gano'n kapuno ang lugar. Maliit lang ang pamilya ni Pierce but mine is massive.

Pierce.

Mireia's instructions weren't needed. My gaze immediately found the end of the aisle on instinct and I felt the warmth that only Pierce could give me, suddenly wrapped around me when our eyes met.

The tune of the song, Down the Aisle by Issa Rodriguez, that I chose for this day resonated around the place. A song that carried the words that I want to say to him so easily. I took a step forward closer to him and despite my shaking knees, I didn't fell. Dahil nananatiling matatag ang mga magulang ko na nakaalalay sa akin.

When I was younger I used to say

If ever fall in love someday

It'll be my first and last

But I was told as I grew old

If I ever get a hand to hold

Not all kinds of love will last

And ooh I held on to that

I always thought that love should be easy. It will come to you naturally. I was right. Love is easy and it's as natural as breathing. But finding it and keeping it is another matter. That part is harder.

When I had my first love thought it would be

The right kind of love now finally

But I have never been so wrong

It took some time to heal my heart

After that love has been torn apart

But it didn't take that long

Until ooh I made another mistake

But you came along and proved them wrong

Losing my first love left me a wound that I never thought has a possibility of healing. Because for years I can feel it bleeding for the man that I could never see again. But with Pierce I learned. Not to just let go but on how to accept.

And I had to climb the highest mountain

To find the prettiest view

Like how I had to have my heart broken

Before I could get to you

I had to make all those mistakes to say

I finally got it right

And darling you were worth every fight

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad nang maramdaman ko ang pagtama ko sa kung saan. Nagbaba ako ng tingin at nagulat ako nang makita ko si Arctic na nakangiti sa akin.

"Tita Star! You look pretty!"

Bahagya akong yumuko at marahang tinapik ko ang pisngi niya. "Thank you, Arc."

"Pupunta ta na po tay Daddy?"

"Yes. Is that okay?"

"Opo! Tanina ta pa po niya iniintay eh. Pwede po ato sumama? Gusto to po sa front umupo taso di raw po pwede. Mamaya pa po ato pwede lapit tapag bibigay to na po 'yung rings niyo ni Daddy."

"You can sit with us little guy," Mommy said. "Come here. Hold your Tita Star's hand."

Bumitaw sa akin si Mommy at pumalit ang maliit na kamay ni Arctic sa pagkakahawak sa kamay ko habang ang isa niyang kamay ay hawak ni Mommy. Our eyes met and my mother just gave me a smile.

There's a collective "aww" from the aisle as they watch us walk forward again.

I never thought the time would come

When I could say I've found the one

I'd want to spend a lifetime with

Though it's been tough just getting through

As I was on my way to you

I don't regret the time we've lost

Cause ooh our love was worth the wait

Pierce was shaking his head at his son when we stopped in front of him. When his gaze turned to me his eyes twinkled with a happiness that I know reflects on mine. My father took my hand and put it on top of Pierce's, a symbol that was passed down generation after generation.

Arctic seeing this, tiptoed to slap his hand on our joined hands. Pierce and I laugh, something that was echoed by our audience.

My mom kissed my cheek before she took Arctic with him. I turned to my father and he gave my forehead another kiss, our eyes meeting for a moment, but he looked away to give Pierce a nod before he turned away to follow my mother.

"Ready, Kitten?"

"Are you?"

"I was ready for you a long time ago."

Napataas ang kilay ko sa sinabi niya. "Akala ko ba I'm just a case at hindi ako dapat ma-in-love sa'yo?"

"I was wrong and you're right."

"Me?"

"You said you were talking about liking me but I'm already talking about loving you back then. Ang sabi mo kapag mahal mo na ako baka hulog na hulog na ako sa'yo." I watched him raise my hand so that he could plant a kiss at the back of my palm. "You were right."

I can feel every bone in my body melting with his words. "I'm always right."

"How about we do another right thing tonight and make you Belaya Dawson?"

Tumango ako at nakangiting iginaya niya ako papunta sa harapan ng altar kung saan naghihintay na sa amin ang pari na magkakasal sa amin.

The priest addressed the audience, us, and God. Sharing his words that will start the beginning of today. Pierce didn't let my hand go as the ceremony commenced. Sometimes he would look at me and we would share a moment that only us could understand.

"Belaya Lawrence and Pierce Dawson, have you come here to enter into marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?"

"Yes, Father," Pierce and I answered at the same time.

Itinaas niya ang kamay namin ni Pierce na magkakonekta na at sandaling may sumilay na ngiti sa mga labi ng pari nang makita iyon. "Here in the presence of God and the church, Pierce Dawson and Belaya Lawrence came forward to enter into marriage. You were born to journey separately but now you are here finding a path that will open the life where you will be bound together, parts becoming whole, a friend to stay by your side, a companion, and a family with God enriching and blessing your ties in this sacred ceremony. Pierce Dawson do you accept Belaya Lawrence to be your wife, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love her as a person, respect her as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. And keep her beside you as long as you both shall live?"

"I do, Father," Pierce answered without hesitation.

"Belaya Lawrence do you accept Pierce Dawson to be your husband, to live together as friend and mate? Will you love him as a person, respect him as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. And keep him beside you as long as you both shall live?"

I looked at Pierce, staring at him for a moment... him the man that will now be my husband. "I do, Father."

The priest speak again and after awhile he called for the rings to be given. Patakbong lumapit sa amin si Arctic na huminto sa tapat namin na bahagya pang nakaliyad ang dibdib na parang proud na proud siya sa role na ibinigay sa kaniya. Pierce and I reached for the rings and we watched him run back towards my mother.

"I love that kid," I whispered to myself more than to anyone.

"I'm glad."

Nginitian ko si Pierce at ibinalik niya naman iyon sa akin. Pagkaraan ay kinuha niya ang kamay ko dahilan para mapaharap ako sa kaniya. Hindi siya kaagad nagsalita at sa halip ay nananatiling nakatingin siya sa kamay ko na para bang hindi siya makapaniwala na nandito na talaga kami sa punto na 'to. I can't blame him. This feels so surreal for me as well.

"Belaya Lawrence, you are the woman that the world see as a multi-awarded film and television actress that has two prestigious international trophies from Brussels International Film Festival. A FAMAS best actress awardee that also received the Luna Award from the FAP for the same category. The woman that received the Most Influential TV Personality award, Most Popular Showbiz Personality, Sexiest Female in the Philippine Cinema, Most Influential Celebrity Endorser, Most Beautiful Woman in the Philippines, Leading Lady of the Year, Miss Popularity Award, Miss Best Smile. You also won a Best Kiss Award that I rather not think about but most important of all you also have a Philanthropy Award. There's so much more recognition that the world gave you but to make it short, you're not just an actress. You're a beautiful, hot, and sexy actress with a big big big heart."

I throw my head back and laugh, remembering my own self uttering those words. Rinig ko ang tawanan sa audience pero naiiling lang na tinignan ko si Pierce. "I can't believe you remembered all that!"

"I remember everything about you. I remember seeing you shine by doing the things you love doing, I remember seeing the heart that you always share to others, and your perseverance to do better and better. You are my Belaya, the fierce Virago of AOC, the woman that gate crashed a wedding just to meet me, the woman that is willing to fight a child just to protect my son, someone that will throw down just to defend others from people that are wronging them, a person that has a heart of gold though she don't want everyone to know, you're my baby during your vulnerable times, my kitten at your fiercest and stubborn moments, you are the only woman I want to be with me for the rest of my life. You are my everything. You are more than I could ever ask for and I'm lucky enough to be standing here.

I lived my life with nothing to look forward to except my responsibilities and my son. I was contented and for a moment I thought I was happy with just that. But when you barged into my life, you rattled my world... destroying the walls that I didn't know I built so high that I couldn't even see the truth in front of me. Dahil nang dumating ka sa buhay ko do'n ko lang naintindihan kung ano ba talaga ang totoong kahulugan ng pagiging masaya. I never smiled and laugh so much until you came into my life. I never notice the simple things or understand the joy from them until you made me realize how much I could.

You glow with so much love and happiness and at first I thought it's because you grew up protected from the harsh reality of life. I was wrong. You know loss at the same time you know what it's like to break. You know how bitter the world can be. You know what it's like to be lost. And yet despite it all, you face life with a smile. You didn't conquer it without scars but still you're like a force that not even unrelenting storms can destroy. You are the strongest person that I ever met and you taught me to want to be the same. You taught me to look at life as something to explore with eyes that always see new things. You made me believe that everyday is like a story just waiting to be unfold.

Even if all the stars in the sky disappears and the universe collapses, I'll face the end with you, because I know that I won't be trapped in the shadow as long as you are with me lighting up the whole galaxy. You are the only star, my brightest light. You belong with the stars that people look up to but to me you're the only star shining in my night sky. You are the woman of every man's dreams but to me you're my only reality, my love, my life, my Belaya.

And in the name of God, I vow to take you as my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

I watched as he slid the ring on my finger where it will stay until the very last day that I have on this world.

I feel like I'm drowning with my own tears. I never thought that I could cry this much because of happiness. Hindi ko akalain na kaya kong maging ganitong kasaya.

"Kitten..."

"G-Give me a moment. Ninanamnam ko pa lahat ng sinabi mo. Who knows when will you say such sweet things to me again?"

"I can do that every day."

Sa kabila ng luha ay pinaikot ko ang mga mata ko. "You? Pierce Dawson? You probably have a quota for sweet words a year."

"Haven't you realized it yet? I can do anything as long as it's for you."

Fresh tears flow freely from my eyes again and he shook his head with a smile on his lips. Inangat niya ang kamay ko at muling hinalikan iyon. Get a grip, Belaya. If you don't hurry up matatagalan bago ka niya mahalikan. And it will also delay the honeymoon.

Right! I can't let that happen.

I took a deep breath and I squared my shoulders. Who would have thought that there would be a time that I will find it hard to gather my composure like this?

"Pierce Dawson, the man with the sharpest edge, the snobbiest man that I ever met, and my fierce lion. When I first met you, I know for sure that there's no way that I could go on with my life without seeing you again. Nang panahon na iyon hindi ko rin maintindihan kung bakit hindi ko gustong mawala ka sa paningin ko. It's like a part of me wanted to always go to you... as if my soul is reaching out to your direction.

I always strive for companionship. Lumaki ako na napapalibutan ng malaking pamilya. I hate the thought of being alone. That's why I basked on the path that this life gave me. A life where light always shine on my direction, a life where I can hear countless of people calling my name and telling me how much they love me. I seek for it... I needed it. Kailangan ko iyon para punan ang kakulangan sa buhay ko na noon ay hindi ko magawang pangalanan at maintindihan.

I didn't realize I was looking for the same thing that I found years ago. Maybe because I don't want to remind myself of what I've lost. I was in denial that there's something missing because the kind of loss that I had is not something that could be replaced easily... or something that I would want to replace.

You showed me that I don't need to. Hindi ko kailangan kalimutan ang pagmamahal na minsang nagpasaya sa akin para lang muling umibig. You showed me how to open my heart in a way that is limitless. But most of all you made me want to be better. To learn how to be better so I could be right for you. To learn how to love without guilt and without holding anything back.

I have everything I needed and ever wanted in my life. Except for that single piece that weigh so much. A piece that I found when I walked the path that lead me to you. You don't know how much power you have over me, Pierce. I realize when I fell for you that there's a reason why I couldn't leave you alone. I stubbornly push myself in your life, setting your world into a flurry. I realized that it's because I was made for you. Pinagdaanan ko ang lahat nang pinagdaanan ko para magawa kong maging matatag kapag nagawa ko ng dumating sa'yo. You're the line carved into my palm, Lion. You were made for me like I am to you. You're my soulmate... my last love. You are more than the sky and the stars, stronger than gravity, you're a magnitude of force. You're my adamantine constellation, the pattern of direction in the sky, and without you I won't just lost my way... life itself will lose it's meaning without you in it.

And In the name of God, I vow to take you as my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow."

I never thought that there would be a day that I will see Pierce shed a tear. But right now in front of me as I slid the ring on his finger... he did. Inangat ko ang kamay ko at dinampi ko iyon sa pisngi niya. He leaned his face into my hand, closing his eyes in the process.

"Now that Pierce Dawson and the newly Belaya Dawson have given themselves to each other by the promises they have exchanged, I pronounce them to be husband and wife, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Pierce Dawson, you may now kiss the bride."

Nagdilat ng mga mata si Pierce at kita ko kung paanong magningning iyon sa kasiyahan na alam kong nakikita rin sa akin. He let go of my hand so that he could reach for the veil.

I don't think he's expecting the weight of it or how long it is. Kumilos ako para tulungan siya pero dahil magkaibang direksyon ang ginawa namin ay nahila iyon. His eyes widened and he let go but it was the wrong decision because I felt my body went to the side. Kaagad na sinalo niya ako pero isa rin iyon sa bagay na hindi niya inaasahan. My gown weigh a lot because of the crystals embedded on it.

Impit na napatili ako nang maramdaman kong pabagsak na kami sa sahig nang mawalan din siya ng balanse. I closed my eyes expecting the hard floor to greet me but instead I fell on top of Pierce's hard body.

When I opened my eyes, I met his that are full of light and amusement with the situation. Imbes na tumayo ay nakangiting itinukod niya ang isa niyang kamay sa semento habang ang isa ay naramdaman kong pumalibot sa bewang ko.

"Umm..."

"Is this gown made to be a weapon?" he asked.

"Uhhh..."

He didn't look like he has plans on helping me get up. Para ngang kampante pa siya sa posisyon namin kahit ba nasa harapan kami ng maraming tao at ngayon ay kinukubabawan ko siya sa sahig ng chapel.

Naramdaman kong umangat ang kamay niya papunta sa suot ko na veil at imbis na iangat lang ay maingat na inalis niya iyon sa pagkakabit sa akin. He let it fall to the ground until finally there's nothing separating us anymore.

"Hi there, Kitten," he whispered when my face isn't obstructed with the piece of cloth.

"Hi, Husband."

A flashed of light crossed his eyes at the same time that he smiled. Inilapat niya ang kamay niya sa pisngi ko habang ang mga mata niya ay naglalakbay sa akin na para bang kinakabisa niya ang pagkakataon na ito.

"Happy?" he asked.

I nod and match his smile. "So happy."

As if that's the only thing he's waiting for, he pushed himself up a bit while he gently pulled me towards him so that we could meet halfway. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on mine, claiming it like he should be. I am his, everything that is me is his, like he is to me.

I heard the cheers and claps of the people but they were drown out by the sound from Pierce and I's beating hearts. Hearts that found each other, connected by the thread of what can only be called as destiny.

Pierce ended the kiss but he didn't moved away. Instead he met my eyes as if letting ourselves drown in the moment.

A moment where I know that this is it. This is something that I would look forward to everyday. His eyes will be the last thing that I will see each day I have and it would be his love that I will carry until the very last day that I have in this life.

A love that will transcend through time. A love that is unbreakable like the vows that we shared.

"I love you, Pierce Dawson," I said to him.

"As I love you, Belaya Lawrence."

"Love to po rin tayo!"

Parehas kaming napasinghap ni Pierce nang may kung anong bigat na basta na lang dumagan sa amin. Patagilid na bumagsak ako sa tabi ni Pierce at parehas kaming binati ng nakangiting mukha ni Arctic na ngayon ay nasa ibabaw na namin.

Laughter echoed around the sacred place as we stay lying there on the floor beaming at each other with happiness enveloping us around its glowing warmth.

Isinandal ko ang ulo ko sa balikat ni Pierce at naramdaman kong pumalibot ang braso niya sa akin. Lying there... I look up into the sky that is visible at the glass roof of the chapel. I smiled as the familiar pattern of stars twinkled as if they're greeting me.

I'm going to be okay now. Thank you everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 91 29
WARNING: R18 (Read at your own risk) Blaire Zellete Aragonza, fell for Jared Ian Exuary since 7th grade. Ngayong nasa huling taon niya na sa high sch...
546K 27.6K 46
Circe Isle Andino is one of the most decorated professional surfer. Surfing is her life. During the day, she spent hours and hours riding the waves...
75.5K 3.6K 43
World Trip Series 2 Struggling to keep her career in the spotlight, Cosette finds a new way to save herself from becoming one of the misfits. In Pari...
12.8K 1K 44
SB19 KEN Fanfiction ***** He needed rest and peace. She needed to escape and breathe. One night in a loud and busy club in Manila, Felip Jhon "Ken" S...