His Mute Beauty

Od BrightestSunshine28

Roohi 'As soon as the sun sets and moon rises Men turn into hungry wolves thinking we women are their food... Viac

Character Description
Hey Guys
ROOHI
ALEX
RAM
Reunited
Them
In The Premises
In His Arms
Urge of Meeting
Offer
Convincing Her
Jealousy
Jerkman
Stuck With Me
You Are Going To Come With Me..
Welcome to My World
Forced Affection
Way to Escape
Giving up
To Get My Answers
Her Dreadful Past
All I Deserve Is Punishment.. Brutal Punishment
Care
You Can't Be With Me..
I Want Him
Keep The First Aid Ready
Graduation Day
Don't go again
Either Build Me or Destroy Me
Shipping Them
First Date
Not Sorry
His Past
I Can Speak
Anyone Separate Us
Missing..
Answers
I Love You
Will You Marry Me?
Mr. and Mrs. Morgan
Two Lines
Adrian and Aarohi
A Big Thank You

I am coming..

633 45 3
Od BrightestSunshine28

1 month later

Alex

It's been 1 month of Roohi's  surgery and now she can speak , laugh ,shout and  sing freely. I can hear her laughter in full voice. And  now her screams .

Roohi "Alex if you don't get out of the washroom within 10 minutes then.." I shouted at the top of my voice on this man who had entered inside the washroom since twenty minutes after we returned from a party and is irritating me as because I denied him to join him in the shower.

Alex "Then you are free to join me." I said teasing her.

Roohi "You.." I opened the door a little and was  about to barge in then I controlled.  "Calm down Roohi. Calm down." I said taking deep breaths.

Alex " You couldn't resist my hot body." I said hearing the opening sound of the door.

Roohi "Alex..you...You are not allowed to sleep with me for 2 days. Enjoy your shower. I am going for icecream." I said.

Alex "What no . I am coming ." I said but she was gone as I heard the door being shut.  I  quickly turned off the shower and wearing my track pant. I rushed down. I went to the kitchen. She was sitting on the kitchen counter  . One  leg folded and the other one which was exposed to me till the thigh due to the slit on  her silver dress , was dangling down the counter. Hairs on one side of neck and the other side inviting me to torture it mercilessly. Her earrings  dangling and the way her lips are sucking the spoon full of butterscotch with chocolate chips icecream. My seductress! 

Roohi "Don't eye me like I am the icecream." I said eating my ice cream.

Alex "Well for me you are." I said marching towards her. I stood infront of her playing with her hair. "What were you saying upstairs ?" I asked.

Roohi "Well I was describing your punishment which was..." He started kissing my neck and as always my brain stopped working.

Alex "It was.." I said and pressed her thigh firmly.

Roohi "You will..Ahh." I continued but he bit my neck and then started licking it. The pain subsided.

Alex "I will what?" I said taking the ice cream from her hand and and smeared it on her lips and neck. "Let's repeat history tonight." I said.

Roohi "No we will not. You are not allowed to sleep with me for two days and you are not going to seduce..Mmmh." I couldn't complete as he started kissing me grabbing my hair.

Alex "Still adamant." I said leaving her lips and pushing my hands further on her thigh. She opened her eyes and took deep breaths. I pecked  her lips and moved further to lick away the melted ice cream on her neck which made its way to her cleavage.

Roohi "Yes. " I said running my hands in his hair.

Alex "Your words and actions are not matching." I smiled kissing her cleavage. Pulling down her zipper , I pulled down her dress and started kissing her breasts.

Roohi "Aah.. Alex.. just like that." I moaned.

Alex "You want more." I said kissing her exposed stomach.

Roohi "Yes." I said.

Alex "Will you take back your punishment?" I asked pinching her thighs.

Roohi "Aah..No." I said.

Alex "Ok."  I said and parted her legs wide. Siting down on my knees. I pulled down her Blue lace panties and latched my mouth on my favourite meal 'her vagina'.  Teasing her clitoris with my tongue. I looked at her. Her eyes closed ,my marks on her neck and breasts.  "Open your eyes and look at me." I said . She opened her eyes and looked at me , I kept on doing my work. Slowly I inserted a finger in her vagina whilst licking her clitoris  and then added another . Pumping them in and out.

Roohi "Alex .. faster.." I said running my hands in his hair.

Alex "Will you take back your punishment?" I asked.

Roohi "No." I said.

Alex "Ok." I said and continued my work. Just when she was about to cum . I took out my fingers and removed my mouth from her vagina. Getting up I sucked my fingers.

Roohi "Why the hell did you stop? I was about to.." He cut me in between smirking. The audacity . First of all he left me on the edge and now he is smirking.

Alex "Well my dear. This is your punishment for my punishment and you know you can't use your fingers according to our deal."  She looked like she would murder me any second.I winked at her and placed a kiss on her cheeks and started to  walk out. Hearing a trail of curses behind me.

Roohi "Mean, Arrogant, Jerkman, Selfish, Bastard." I said in a breath and took deep breaths.But the ache down there wanted him badly. I got down of the counter and holding my dress any how I ran behind him. Pushing him on the sofa. I sat on his thighs.

Alex "That's rude " I teased her.

Roohi "It's not rude anymore.Be ready for revenge Mr.Jerkman." Saying I moved further and grinded myself on him. Moving to his lips I started kissing him. His hands started to cup my breasts. I took off his hands and held them in mine. " Keep your hands off." I said .

Alex "I don't deserve it." I said lifting my upper body to kiss her.

Roohi "Only you deserve this." I said moving back not allowing  him to kiss
me. I kept on grinding myself.

Alex "Ah..Roohi.I can't wait anymore." I moaned.

Roohi "You know right how much I love your moans. " I said him. I got off and threw my dress off. Pulling his tracks off I placed myself on him and slowly let him enter me. He started thrusting me harder.  "You are hurting.." I said.

Alex "Not more than the words you said to me." I replied.  She stared at me. I placed my hands on her cheeks. "You know right the thought of separation from you kills me. Then how dare you say that I will not sleep with you for 2 days." I said pushing and pulling myself harder from her.

Roohi "I am sorry." I said caressing his cheek.

Alex "You must be." I replied. A few minutes later we both came together. She fell on me. I enclosed her in my arms. We stayed there silently. I kept on caressing her hair while she kept making circles  on my chest.

Roohi "Let's go to our room." I said him.

Alex "Sure." I said . Getting up. I lifted her up wearing my pants.

Roohi "My dress." I said.

Alex "I will take it later." I said.

Roohi "You know I can wear it." I teased.

Alex "I like  this view  more." I said kissing her nape and she laughed . My favourite thing ! Every time she laughs I promise myself to keep her smile for eternity. We entered our bedroom .I layed her on the bed. I went to the closet and brought my tshirt and her shorts for her. Making her wear them , I went downstairs and brought her dress. After that I layed on the bed and she snuggled into me.

Roohi "You are bad , you didn't let me finish my ice cream. " I said.

Alex " Really. Thanks for the information." I said and she slapped my chest. "Stop being violent Roohi." I said smiling and tucking her hair.

Roohi "I am angry." I whined. He kissed me.

Alex "Still?" I asked.

Roohi "Yup." I said.

Alex "Ok then I will go to the amusement park tomorrow alone with Ram and Daisy." I said and she sat straight.

Roohi "What we are going to amusement park tomorrow? That's so nice  way to spend our Sunday." I said excitedly. "You are the best." I said hugging him.

Alex "Anger vanished ?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

Roohi "Long time back." I smiled.

Alex  "My Munchkin".

Roohi "My Jerkman".

We slept hugging each other.

Next day

Roohi

I was getting ready for the amusement park. It was 1 in the afternoon . I wore a pair of jeans , a t-shirt and sneakers. Tying my hair in a ponytail . Taking my mobile phone and my bag I went downstairs where Alex was waiting for me.

Alex " You look beautiful." I said and she smiled ." Shall we?" I asked.

Roohi "Just give me 5 minutes.I will just fill up a water bottle . " I said .

Alex "Ok." I said and she went inside the kitchen.

I filled up the bottle and filled a glass of water drinking from it. My phone beeped . I switched on the lockscreen and a message from  an unknown number popped up.

"I am coming for you ."  The message stated.

Alex "Roohi done?" I called .

Roohi "Coming Alex." I said switching off the lockscreen. Maybe  from a wrong number, I thought and the keeping  the phone and bottle inside my bag. I went out.

Alex "Let's go." I said. Holding hands we went to the car and then drove off.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2K 280 39
^^𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧- 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 ,𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. ^^ 𝐑�...
1.2K 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
196K 7K 30
"Ella, promise me that you'll wait, I love you too, I can't tell you everything now, I can't tell you any, I can't even text you, but please wait for...
28.2K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...