A Mischievous Gutsy Girl.

Par Ishi_Ishu

Note : *This is not a love story.* This story is a long story having many stories hidden in it which are inte... Plus

Author's Note.
*ATTENTION*
Chapter. 1 'Hi I'm Nish!'
Chapter 2. "HELLO!"
Chapter 3. 'Look at me! I'm your youngest sister!'
Chapter 4. 'Hi........Dad!'
Chapter 5. 'The Emergency Meeting!'
Chapter 6. "Friends?!"
Chapter 7. Skimble Skamble Blunder!🙄
Chapter 8. Party?!
Chapter 9. Cold Shoulders.
Chapter 10. 'They Hardly Talk.'
Chapter 11. 'Miss Chhabra and family!'
Chapter 12. Shouts and Giggles.
Chapter 13. 'School or College?!'
Chapter 14. 'Introduction and Mitesh Sir!'
Chapter 15. 'Nishi Khurrana, is also a bully?!'
Chapter 16. 'Vardhan Sir!'
Chapter 17. 'Life Lesson.'
Chapter 18. 'Lover or Criminal?!'
Chapter 19. 'Little Love Secrets.'
Chapter 20. 'A Challenge or A Mission?'
Chapter 21. Revealing of a Hidden Criminal!
Chapter 22. 'Emergency?!'
Chapter 23. 'His old wound.'
Chapter 24. 'Popcorn Show in the Canteen!'
Chapter 25. 'Sorry Champ!'
Chapter 26. 'Hit Song!'
Chapter 27. 'The Talk!'
Chapter 28. 'Trap and Catch.'
Chapter 29. 'Cute Apology Letter!'
Chapter 31. 'THAAP!'
Chapter 32. 'The Letter.'
Chapter 33. 'Quiet Days.'
Chapter 34. 'The Ride of Guilty Rollercoaster.'
Chapter 35. 'Waiting. . .'
Chapter 36. 'The Tiring Night!'
Chapter 37. 'The Shocking Train!'
Chapter 38. 'Vihaan and Manav's Cheating!'
Chapter 39. 'The Web of Lies.'
Chapter 40. 'The Unknown Watch and The Red Lines of Oscilloscope.'
Chapter 41. 'His Confession.'
Chapter 42. "How do you know her?"
Chapter 43. 'The Elders' Hidden Conspiracy.'
Chapter 44. 'The Chaos of Little Lies.'
Chapter 45. 'Home . . .an unearthly feeling.'
Chapter 46. 'Dicussing The Odds On A Queer Evening.'
Chapter 47. 'Giggles Of A Mushy Talk.'
Chapter 48. 'The Mother's Mistake.'
Chapter 49. 'A Little Interrogation and The Slip Of Tongue.'
Chapter 50. 'A Little Get Together.'
Chapter 51. 'The Dumb Charades and The Talking Eyes.'
Chap 52. 'The Secret Of The World Tour.'
Chapter 53. 'The Damage of Lies.'
Chapter 54. 'Plans.'
Chapter 55. Unknown cell*
Chapter 56. 'Because Love Is Never Enough...'
Chapter 57. 'One Blabbering Evening.'
Chapter 58. 'The Attack of Masked Men.'
Chapter 59. 'He will be fine!'
Chapter 60. 'A Long Night . . .'
Chapter 61. 'Professionals' Party?!'
Chapter 62. 'The Ice Cream Man!'
Chaoter 63. 'The Cat Fight and The Cat Coffee.'
Chapter 64. 'Drinking Habits and The Soft Gaze.'
Chapter 65. 'Back to School.'
Chapter 66. 'The Moment He Hates The Most.'
Chapter 67. 'Little-Big Plans.'
Chapter 68. 'The Mystery of Staring Eyes.'
Chapter 69. 'The Secret Talk in the Study Room.'
Chapter 70. 'The Dawn Before The Fall.'
Chapter 71. 'Little Talks.'
Chapter 72. 'The Voices In Her Head.'
Chapter 73. 'The Meet and The Inner Battles.'
Chapter 74. 'The Chit-Chat During The Inner Shakiness.'
Chapter 75. 'The Dark Reality.'
Chapter 76. 'The Whirlpool of Emotions.'
Chapter 77. 'Flirty-Angry-Running Hearts.'
Chapter 78. 'Acidity, Attitude and Agony.'
Chapter 79. 'Angry Hearts.'
Chapter 80. 'The Woman With Dark and Thundering Cloudy Cheeks.'
Chapter 81. 'Get-Together Goes Wrong.'

Chapter 30. 'Celebrating Old Bonds!'

351 35 7
Par Ishi_Ishu

Author :

Continuing from where we left.
Please, don't forget to comment. It helps a lot.

Thank you!
Happy reading!
:)

• • •

At the Venue 🏫 :

Nishi and Kabir were now standing in a corner when she asks him, "Where are these two monkeys?"

"Must be coming." Kabir answers when Rohan and Ariv join them.

"Wow! You guys are so early!" Nishi comments smiling at them sarcastically.

"Arre wo. . .we were checking the security for you." Rohan says casually making her narrow her eyes at him and taunt, "तुम मेरी सिक्युरिटी चेक करते रहना तब तक कोई तुम्हारी फ्यूचर वाइफ की सिक्युरिटी अपने हाथ में ले लेगा।"

[ Translation : "You keep checking my security till then someone will take over the security of your future wife." ]

Rohan's eyes widen at her direct comment when Gia is not even his girlfriend. He looks here and there with crimson cheeks making Ariv smirk and Kabir chuckle seeing his blush.

"You! Stop smirking like a devil! You are not special, who knows someone will propose Arushi Di before you even find out about her feelings for you and you will be left smirking at your fate." Ariv's face falls as Kabir chuckles again at Ariv's face and Rohan tries not to laugh seeing her scolding his best friend.

She looks at the duo and asks, "How can you be so late, when I told you to be on time, haan?" She scolds them and they listen to her scolding like kindergarten kids making Kabir hide his smile. "Anyways! Leave that! Now take out your phone and message Gia Di that you like her without writing any other details in it." The trio gets shocked at her words. Rohan looks at her wide eyed, lips slightly apart making her sigh and explain, "You will message her, then we will see her expressions and then the next second whatever she replies you will say that it was meant for someone else . . . ."

Kabir gives Nishi a thumbs up at her idea while Ariv says with eyebrows raised, "Wow! You are full of wonders!"

Kabir and Rohan laugh while Nishi rolls her eyes and says glaring at Rohan, "Stop laughing! And do it standing alone so that she doesn't doubt on you and meanwhile me, Ariv will notice her expressions acting like as if we are talking and Kabir, you will go back to the group so that Anshuman Bhai doesn't doubt on anything. I don't want a blunder before the show even starts." Kabir nods smiling at her smartness.

They go back to their positions and like Nishi told him, Rohan messages Gia when she was walking towards the water-cooler to have some water. His hands were trembling a bit but he messages her with a racing heart.
A ping sound makes Gia to unlock her phone and open the new message she just got on WhatsApp.

Rohan💝 :

I think I'm in love with you. . . . . .

After reading the message, Gia freezes on her spot. She gets a healthy shock as a wave of emotions rushes to her heart making it beat faster by every second and she feels like as if someone took her breath away. She reads it again and again to make sure that she is not dreaming. Her eyes turn into basket balls when the message makes sense to her. Rohan loves Gia, his bestfriend's little sister. Her cheeks heat up with the realisation. She looks up in a snap to find Rohan who was standing just in front of her. He was smiling at his message with a blush because he knows well that she is looking at him but he has to act as if he didn't see her. He was actually too much nervous and afraid of her reply. He never felt this fear ever before except once when he lost his father and he was afraid to lose his mother too. It was then and there that he realised that his feelings for her are too deep and now he can't back away to fall out of this deep well called love.
Things got better slowly in his life. And when he got Anshuman in a best friend after moving to the Story Town after years, his life became more beautiful when he found a family in him and his family. And when he met his little sister, he had no idea why but he would always feel at peace by just looking at her.

Gia smiles brightly and shyly and messages him back.

Gia❤️ :

I think . . . .I feel the same for you. . . . . 🙈

Rohan gets a shock for real and his jaw drops because he didn't expect that Gia would be feeling the same way for him just as he feels for her. He looks up this time at Gia dumbstruck who was smiling shyly but laughs at his reaction and leaves sending a blushing wink his way.

Rohan was standing like a statue when Ariv and Nishi walk to him and call his name but he doesn't respond. Once they know that Gia likes him too by seeing her blushing, shy face, happiness in her eyes, they came back to him with stupid smiles on their faces.

Nishi finally sighs getting tired of calling him when Ariv shakes Rohan back to earth by both of his shoulders. "What happened? Why are you standing like a ghost? We have been calling you for almost 10 hours now!" Nishi says getting irritated making Ariv look at her at her words, "10 hours?!"

Nishi ignores Ariv's words then gets excited and asks Rohan with a big smile, "What did she reply?"

Ariv and Nishi look at him with excitement knowing well that Gia likes him too but they want to hear it from him. Rohan looks up at the duo with a big smile and says with twinkling eyes, "She already loves me!"

Ariv and Nishi look at each other with confusion and Ariv asks him, "Loves you?! We thought she just likes you."

"No! She loves me too! See!" Rohan shows them the messages and their faces light up like 100volt bulbs causing them to look at each other with wide eyes and smiles.

They smile brightly at Rohan and say in unison, "O teri! This was unexpected!"

Ariv hugs Rohan tightly and congrats him while Nishi claps smiling brightly for such goodnews like a penguin.

Just then Kabir joins them and asks them curiously, "What are you guys so happy about? What did she reply? I bet she likes him too seeing your reactions."

"She doesn't like him only, she loves him, dude!" Nishi says making Kabir hug his best friend and congratulate him. He is truly very happy.

"We thought she just likes him because I told him to tell her that he likes her but he messaged her telling his true feelings and to our shock, she is already in love with him!" Nishi informs Kabir happily who smiles brightly and genuinely being so happy for his best friend and says, "This is so unexpected! Such great news! I'm so happy today! Finally, there is someone who is going to control this young officer's anger during work other than his mother." Kabir teases Rohan who blushes hardly at his comment and punches his arm playfully as he laughs earning laughs.

Suddenly, Rohan remembers something and opens his phone again saying, "I forgot to message her!"

Nishi gets confused and asks, "What do you mean? You just messaged her, na?"

"You told me na, whatever she reply with, you message her that the message was meant for someone else." Rohan says typing with full concentration.

Ariv and Kabir look at Rohan as if he is the world's dumbest lover alive. Nishi widens her eyes and snatches away the phone from his hands before he could even reply. He looks at her confusedly and asks frowning, "Why did you snatch it away?"

Nishi facepalms and says, "हे भगवान! What I'm gonna do with you? You stupid officer!" Ariv and Kabir fold their hands and narrow their eyes at him.

[ Translation : "Oh God! What I'm gonna do with you? You stupid officer!" ]

Rohan looks at the trio one by one and asks confusedly, "What?"

"बेवकूफ़! जब उसने already अपनी फीलिंग्स बता दीं हैं तो तू उसे ये बकवास मैसेज करके सब बिगाड़ क्यूँ रहा है?" Kabir asks looking at Rohan with light anger at his dumbness.

[ Translation : "Stupid! When she has already told her feelings to you, then why are you spoiling everything by texting her this nonsense?" ]

"I can't believe I'm friends with such dumb lover." Ariv says sighing.

"Same here." Kabir says sighing too.

Nishi deletes what he wrote and warns Rohan glaring at him as she gives his phone back to him, "Don't you dare message her anything stupid like this again! Now talk to her and fix a date to know more about her feelings and if the date doesn't go well or you did any stupidity, I'm telling you, उल्टा लटका दूंगी उसी चौकी के पास किसी पेड़ पर जिसमें तुम काम करते हो!" Nishi says making Kabir and Ariv laugh at her words and accent and Kabir says, "I'll help you with all my heart!"

[ Translation : "Don't you dare message her anything stupid like this again! Now talk to her and fix a date to know more about her feelings and if the date doesn't go well or you did any stupidity, I'm telling you, I will hang you on a tree near the same post in which you work!" ]

"Me too!" Ariv says smirking at his best friend. Rohan gulps hardly seeing her determination because he knows she does what she says and his mischievous friends who are willing to help her.

"Oh! Hello, Mr. Me too! Go and talk to Arushi Di. Come on. Now, it's your turn." Nishi says slapping Ariv's arm lightly.

"I can't!" Ariv says with horror in his eyes.

"Kyunnnnn?" Nishi asks resting her hands on her waist making a face of 'किस खुशी में?'

[ Translation 1: "Whyyyyy?"

Translation 2: 'In what happiness?' ]

"Because today, her brother is here too." Ariv says gulping hardly.

"Who?" Nishi asks frowning.

"Nakul." Kabir answers for Ariv.

"Wow! New info. I didn't know that too." Nishi says with normal face yet surprise in her voice.

"They are twins actually and also, Nakul may look like he is so innocent and a calm person but when it comes to his sister he can kill anyone who even thinks of hurting her." Rohan informs.

"And his three friends are also very protective of her since the time she was in school. She is a little sister to them." Kabir adds because once Rohan told him that and Rohan further adds, "Even if Aniket, Nakul and Arav were not on talking terms when Amol left but still they were protective of her."

Nishi nods thoughtfully and says after a few seconds of thinking, "Fine then. First step: Friendship. किसी भी रिश्ते में कोई और रिश्ता हो या ना हो but friendship ज़रूर होनी चाहिए। So firstly, be friends with her for real not just because you love her. Be real with her. No need to be fake whether it is about your feelings, your likes-dislikes or anything else. Be honest with her. Because honesty is what every friend wants from his/her friends. Just be friends with her. Rest, time will show you the way." Nishi explains guiding Ariv like a teacher.

[ Translation : "Fine then. First step: Friendship. There may or may not be any other relationship in any relationship but there must be friendship." ]

Ariv nods and joins his palms together in front of her and says bowing in respect, "Ji, Guruji!" Kabir and Rohan laugh while Ariv giggles.

[ Translation : "Yes, teacher!" ]

Nishi narrows her at the trio when they hear a male voice ask, "What are you guys laughing at so much?"

They shut their mouths finding Ritesh and Anshuman joining them. The trio smirks at Rohan who is now a bit scared seeing Anshuman, his best friend. Rohan glares at Nishi but smiles shyly. Anshuman only notices Rohan's shyness and asks, "What are you so shy for? I'm not your groom that you are getting shy." They snicker while Rohan glares at Anshuman who chuckles.

From far away in a big group circle, Vihaan was fisting his hands watching his sister interact so closely while laughing and enjoying her time with his cousin and his(Anshuman's) friends. But only if he or anyone knew what she was actually doing . .

Suddenly, Nishi turns to Anshuman and asks with a teasing smile, "Bhaiya, when are you planning to tell everyone about you and our sweetheart Bhabhi?"

[ Ttanslation : Bhaiya - Elder Brother
Bhabhi - Elder Brother's Wife / Sister-in-law. ]

Anshuman looks at her with basket ball size eyes hearing her direct words. He clears his throat hearing chuckles but bites his inner lower lip to stop his lips from going upwards hearing his cousin sister address Dipali as her Bhabhi.

He gulps his saliva and bites his lower inner lip again at Dipali's mention which causes his heart to race like a rabbit. He didn't know why but he too wanted to be close with his little cousin sister. It will not be a lie to say that he is a bit jealous of his friends being so close to her in such short time. But he was more than happy, considered himself lucky enough and grateful to his little cousin sister the way she brung his best friend back to his home, Kabir. Somewhere, he hated seeing his friend going through something in which Kabir was never at fault. But still his friend was being stupid enough to punish himself like a fool for no reason by staying in dark all the time. Everytime they would meet, all Anshuman could see was empty eyes of his friend, which never fit well with him. So, he stopped meeting him when Kabir started avoiding the topic of his past life. Anshuman, Ariv and Rohan wanted him to talk it all out and move on, but everytime they would open the topic, Kabir would either leave from the place or he would just get angry. He even stopped talking to them. Anshuman is more than happy that his cousin made him realize of his stupidity. And finally, when end is well, all is well, Anshuman thought once Kabir talked it all out finally the night on the beach.

Anshuman replies shyly, "Not yet! We decided to let her finish her studies first then we will talk to our families. And also, I think I'll find a job soon because my recent interviews went smoothly. So I have this feeling, this time I'm going to crack it." Anshuman says blushing as he talks about his future plan but then gives them another goodnews. They congratulate him with bright smiles and encourage him that he will get a good job.

"Well, who knows your this wish will come true tonight and your way to Bhabhi will be cleared." Nishi says an innocent smile to Anshuman who unknowingly grins causing them to laugh at his excitement to marry his love as soon as he can.

"Someone is so impatient to get married!" Kabir comments and they all laugh while Anshuman glares at Kabir signalling him that his cousin is there too so no naughty talk. Kabir laughs more, 'If only you knew how naughty your sister is, Mann! I guess you will know soon when she will tease you to death till you get married to her Bhabhi.'

Anshuman's cheeks turn red as he hits his cousin's arm who was laughing and they all laugh. They were enjoying while Vihaan grits his teeth and looks away. Tej notices his anger well and looks at Mrityunjay asking lowly, "He did not tell you the reason of his dislike towards her, did he?"

Mrityunjay shakes his head in no looking at his best friend who was looking at his little sister with abhor if possible. He then turns to Tej saying with irritation, "And he loathes her if you heard me explain you the entire scenario of what he exactly said to her that night!"

Tej can sense his temper rising and he understands well where it was coming from. He turns to his angry best friend. He too was disappointed at Vihaan's actions somewhere. He sighs and says turning to Mrityunjay, "I don't understand why he is being so childish. And if he has some issues then he should atleast talk it out directly with her, don't you think so?"

"As if, he will! You know his temper. It looks like as if he forgot who he used to be ever since she came back and turned into someone else. Ajeet told me he is getting irritated at small mistakes these days and even scolds everyone more than needed. And you expect him to talk to her when he hates to hear her name and sight?" Mrityunjay says and rolls his eyes at Tej's over expectations towards their childhood friend.

"I guess, all we can do is wait for the right time." The duo turns to Rajveer who says looking at a beaming Nishi while talking to Ritesh in the group of best friends, "I'm sure, she will win him too."

The duo looks in the same durection and smiles softly. 'Yeah. Nothing to worry I guess.' Tej thought. Well, he had no idea the future was going to reverse everything.

"I owe her." Tej and Rajveer look at Mrityunjay who was looking at his younger cousin brother, Arav.

A genuine soft smile instantly covers Tej's and Rajveer's faces and their eyes fill with bliss watching Arav, Nakul, Amol, Aniket, Jay and Darsh interacting so frankly and enjoying their time refreshing school memories while pulling each others' legs.

"You should thank her." Tej says turning to his friend who nods smiling at his cousin with whom he was planning to have a talk.

Just then Anshuman's phone rings with a message tone. He takes out his phone, unlocks it and opens the email he just got. His jaw drops as he reads it. They all look at him then exchange looks. Ritesh nudges Anshuman and gives him a questioning look. Anshuman beams showing his teeth and exclaims, "I got selected in Story and Emotion's Art Private Limited (S.E.A.P.L) company! I got the job guys!" They widen their eyes at the goodnews with the biggest smile.

Nishi whistles loudly getting attention from the people in the party. She turns back and says loudly, "Anshuman Bhaiya wants to give you all a goodnews. Mumma and Pops, listen carefully, please!" She says looking at Anshuman's parents with a big smile and gestures Anshuman to come forward and tell the goodness.

'Okay. What now?' Naina thought looking at the teenager and then at the teenager's elder cousin.

Anshuman didn't expect that Nishi will get everyone's attention for the news. She clears her throat and gives him an encouraging smile making him smile nervously at her and then at others. He looks at Dipali and feels calm as she passes a bright smile his way. Then he takes a deep breath and says smiling unable to control his happiness, "I got the job in S.E.A.P.L. Company!"

Everyone hoots and claps loudly for him while Vihaan comes hurriedly to him witj a big smile and hugs him tightly. He congrats his cousin with a bright proud smile. His happiness for his brother could be seen in his eyes. Anshuman takes blessings of his parents, his big brother and Nishi's parents and other elders present there. Anshuman was going take Mrityunjay's blessings but Mrityunjay hugs him tightly with a full blown smile. He was more than proud of him. This little scene does something to Arav reminding him of his family and how far he has become to them. Arav knows he himself is resposible for this invisible long valley between him and his family. He sighs but then smiles looking a clapping Varun and then at his big family, he is determined to apologise to his family who might not have trusted him but still asked him to forget everything and move on, but he pushed them away without even trying for once to talk to them, let alone clearing the misunderstanding that he never did anything wrong.

His juniors, the teenagers and family friends either hug him giving their best wishes or just give him best wishes with a handshake and big smile.

The trio of officers and Ritesh chuckle when Dipali congratulates Anshuman and he just smiles looking down with a small nod. 'Aww! So cute!' Dipali thinks looking at her secret boyfriend.

Nikita hugs Anshuman tightly breaking the shyness he suddenly felt due to his love and says smiling brightly as she squeals happily, "Congratulations, Bhaiya!"

"Thank you, Baby!" Anshuman thanks her kissing her forehead with a happy smile which makes Nishi's heart warm as she smiles softly at them but then she looks down at her feet and then looks up smiling brightly hiding her scars.

Just when Arushi was looking for Nishi in the crowd because she wanted to talk to her, Ajeet comes out of nowhere and asks Nishi, "Can you come with me? I need to talk to you. It's urgent!" He says hesitantly to which she first blinks and then shrugs following him. Kabir and Rohan notice it and exchange looks but decide to wait for her to return while Gia drags Arushi to a side to tell her about the biggest shock Rohan gave her today.

*

Ajeet takes her to the backyard of the venue and asks hesitantly, "Can I hug you?"

Nishi looks at him wide eyes and says taking a step back, "WHAT?! Excuse me?!"

"Don't get me wrong! You are like a sister to me. Actually no, you are a sister to me." He says to which she narrows her eyes at him and taunts remembering their small one sided fight, "Yeah, sure."

Ajeet sighs and says not wanting to waste any time, "Before we get into a misunderstanding, please hear me out." She nods narrowing her eyes. Ajeet takes a relief breath and starts his explaination, "I couldn't sleep the night of the same day when you told me what if she was waiting for me? I was restless because you were right. I met her twice in these 2 years and both times she tried to talk to me and I could see the pain and guilt in her eyes but I didn't budge, I didn't message her, I didn't even give her a look, let alone talk to her and that was my biggest mistake. I called her the same day when we had a small fight. It was not even a fight, you were trying to make me find out the real reason but I was the one who was just fighting and not listening to your words which were my heart's exact words."

Nishi interrupts him, "ये कथा बंद करो। और ये बताओ बोला क्या उन्होंने?"

[ Translation : "Stop this story telling session. And tell me what did she say?" ]

Ajeet chuckles sadly at her frankness even after how rudely and bitterly he behaved with her. He continues, "She was actually going through a blackmailing game."

"What?!" Nishi asks getting shocked as her eyes go slightly wide.

Ajeet nods and continues, "Someone took her photos while changing during her college trip and since then he has been blackmailing her for money. She wanted to tell me but she was afraid if I'll believe her or not and what if I got mad at her, blaming her for all of this? She asked one of her friends for help who was the closest to her at that time but her friend denied and distanced herself quietly. And this made her believe that I will also not believe her and the same day when I called her she got her frustration out on me without a second thought. She regretted it later but her fear got the best out of her. After all of this, she tried a lot to find a way out but didn't know what to do and decided to suicide."

His heart cries and a tear falls on the grass as he looks down at his trembling hands. The thought was enough to shake his soul. He could never imagine her to leave him like that. His heart trembles by just thinking about it. Nishi holds his hand to support him and squeezes it lightly while smiling softly as he looks up at her.

Ajeet smiles at her nodding that he is okay and continues, "One day, she went to an unknown park and cried her heart out remembering how she hurted me with her words. She cursed herself for talking to me like that and pushing me away. She thought of calling me but she didn't had the guts to call me again. But thankfully an unknown guy saw her weeping on the park bench all alone. He asked her what's wrong. She made up her mind already to suicide and so she thought to talk her heart out with someone even if it's just a stranger. She told him everything and in the heat of the moment she also told him that she wanted to do suicide. He promised her that he will help her to sort out this mess but she has to promise that she will never give up and will not do anything stupid because her state said it all that she accepted her defeat. Then, he went to her house with her. Her parents were confused seeing stranger at their door. They knew all her friends but him. He encouraged her to tell her parents everything who were still puzzled. He told her that even if we make mistakes our loved ones will scold us bitterly, they may even slap us, beat us but they will never leave us alone at such time. They will show us the right path because family is family. But now that she had not done anything wrong then she doesn't need to be scared of anyone. Then she told her parents everything like a crying mess and her mother just hugged her tightly and cried a lot. Her father, my Chachu (His Father's Younger Brother) , joined his hands in front of that stranger for saving her life. Her family told her that no matter what, they are always there for her, always. Then, they all went to the police. Police made a trap and the criminal got arrested. She tried her best after that to talk to me but I didn't." Ajeet told Nishi everything and didn't realize that he was already crying and says the last sentence full of pain and guilt.

Nishi smiles at him and says, "Who said you didn't talk to her? You talked with her finally because somewhere you still believed the love, trust, the friendship you both shared. Otherwise no matter what, you would have never thought of calling her back, let alone talking to her over the call for real. And I'm proud of you for that." She says making him smile brightly and she asks, "Now, you both are good?"

He nods and says with a big stupid smile wiping his tears with the handkerchief she gives him, "We are not just good actually, we are best and this is all because of you. She scolded me for being so rude to you. I'm. . . . I. . I'm sorry, Nishi. I'm really sorry for my stupid and harsh words. I was so stupid! No! Actually . .I am always stupid when it comes to my anger, I don't think anything and just blabber anything sometimes. I'm sorry. . . ." He blabbers but then apologises meekly.

Nishi chirps up like a bird, "It's okay. I'm happy that everything is going fine now."

"You are not angry?!" He asks with disbelief.

"No." She says casually.

"Even after how much I was rude to you?" He asks tilting his head to her.

She shruggs and yawns thinking, 'Such a long day.'

He stares at her and then asks, "Can I please hug you?" Ajeet asks with so much guilt and innocence but it doesn't melt her heart even a bit, instead she says meekly looking away, "I'm not a fan of hugs."

He was shocked to see her talking meekly but he understands her discomfort with hugs hidden in her twisted words as he remembers how uncomfortable she was hugging her own mother. Understanding her situation he smiles nodding and asks, "At least let me thank you and say sorry by taking you out for ice cream with people whom you know already and who are close to me too?"

Suddenly, she looks up and smiles brightly and exclaims, "Ice-cream?! Okay done! I will! When?"

"You and your ice-cream love! Oh God!" She looks in Ariv's direction who comments at her ice-cream love. Ariv was standing with Anshuman, Rohan, Kabir, Ritesh and Kashti. Kashti already told these young men that what exactly happened between Nishi and Ajeet as Ajeet talked about this to Kashti after giving her the goodnews that he and his sister both are good now. And so, they all have been watching them since a long time when the duo didn't even realize when they came there. They were also shocked but now they know one thing about her, she is uncomfortable with hugs whether it is anyone.

"Hmph! People who are in love and have not known about their loved one's feelings yet, are jealous of my relationship with ice-cream! जलो! जलो!" Nishi taunts making everyone chuckle and Ariv makes a face.

[ Translation : "Keep burning!" ]

Now because Kashti and Ajeet also know about Ariv's love as Rohan told them because they are close to them, they also laugh with them.

"What are you doing there, kids? I have been looking for you for so long!" Karuna says coming near them. She notices Ajeet's red eyes and asks with surprise, "Beta, क्या हुआ Ajeet?! Were you crying?!"

[ Translation : "Dear, what happened Ajeet?! Were you srying?!" ]

They all get tensed while Ajeet shudders but Nishi blabbers, "Mom! He got some sand in his eyes and was almost scared for getting any kind of infection but finally it's better than before. That's why we all came here. Right?" She looks at the crowd who plays along with her lie and nod.

"Oh my God! How is it now?" Karuna walks towards Ajeet but seeing his state Nishi takes Karuna's hand and drags her back to the party saying, "He is fine Mom! No need to worry anymore. Now let's go, I'm hungry." She says and leaves with her mother whinning.

"Sometimes it's so hard to believe her matureness. She always surprises us." Kashti comments at the retreating mother-daughter duo making everyone nod.

"I don't get one thing, she has been alone all these years, how come she is so mature and yet she is not spoilt, not even a bit?" Ritesh asks them, making all of them think once more about her life as Ajeet walks near them to join the party again.

*End of the chapter.*

Author :

How was the chapter?
What is the most exciting part of your school time for you?
For me, it was either games' period or some kind of celebration preparation time. It still is!🤩

Thanks for reading!
Smile please!
:)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

KEYARA Par krispy

Roman d'amour

6.3K 549 36
Maan Malhotra ~ "I'm so deeply lost in my soul; how can I expect anyone else to understand me?" "A handsome and powerful CEO, he changes partners as...
2M 124K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
333K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
489K 30.4K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...