|| š“š„šš’šˆšŽš || š‡š„š„ļæ½...

By BlackLight1207

|| šŸŽ„ This story is completed || ā€¢ā€¢ #1 in 'Heehoon' (2021) ___________________________________________ A weir... More

|| NOTICE ||
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
āœ°__CHAPTER 26__āœ°
|| TWO WAYS ||
āœ°__CHAPTER 26__āœ°
ā€¢ || TAILPIECE ||
ā€¢ ā€¢ || TAILPIECE ||
|| MORE ||

CHAPTER 13

5.3K 285 864
By BlackLight1207

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

''What the fuck!?"

Sunghoon's eyes widened.

Heeseung quickly looked away from Sunghoon.

''What the hell happened to your face??"

Sunghoon asked. His eyes round in shock at the horrible sight of the latter's face.

Heeseung ignored Sunghoon and pushed the door more to get himself in.

He stumbled inside and went into the kitchen right away. He opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water. He chugged half of the bottle in one gulp right away.

Sunghoon followed him behind.

Not to mention....shirtless.

''Who did this?" Sunghoon asked quietly.

''It's nothing.'' Heeseung answered.

''Tch.'' Sunghoon rolled his eyes.

''Who beat you up? Who told you to party all nigh-"

''Like you care.'' Heeseung said quietly, stopping Sunghoon mid-sentence.

''I don't care. I was just curious.'' Sunghoon said.

Heeseung scoffed.

''After you fucking left me there in the valley, I wanted to just go home with Jake! But he was already gone! So I had to come back to the dorm alone! And it was so far away! Like....an hour! And I walked for so long and some idiots beat me to death!"

Heeseung screamed in Sunghoon's face. Breathing heavily. Not knowing that tears were already falling.

Sunghoon's eyes widened at the sudden outburst of Heeseung.

Heeseung didn't want to see Sunghoon anymore.

So he walked away, bumping his shoulder against Sunghoon's bare one on purpose. Sunghoon slightly stumbled backward.

''Shit.''

SUNGHOON'S POV

The gorgeous boy was pretty worried for Heeseung.

And he felt bad for him. He felt bad that he has to go through all the pain that those guys gave to him and...himself.

The pain he gave him as well.

He wants to talk it out with Heeseung but he has never really had a conversation with anyone before.

He was an introvert so whenever he talks, it comes out rude for people but he thinks it's not rude....at all. He doesn't know how to talk with Heeseung.

It's not like he doesn't have confidence. He has loads of it.

He just.....doesn't want to. It's not really necessary for him.

And if everything is kept aside, the other reason he can't talk with him is because he kissed him. And that's pressuring him.

He has never kissed a guy before.

And this was unbelievable and confusing.

And the confusion in him convinced him that his actions and words were a mistake.

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

|| 1:02 PM ||

''Ow! Be careful!'' Heeseung screamed.

''Shut up, idiot!" Jake screamed back.

Both are fighting for the past hour.

Heeseung mad at Jake for leaving him alone yesterday.

Jake mad at Heeseung for being careless and talk back to the bad guys.

''I want to punch you more now!'' Jake screamed, slapping Heeseung's arm.

''Look what they did to your pretty face!" Jake dabbed Heeseung's cheekbone which was covered with a horrible purple color.

''Thank you!''

''Shut up!"

After a while, when Jake was done, Heeseung told him about how he snapped at Sunghoon.

''Look...I think you did a great job. You should've slapped him as well for dessert~'' Jake said.

''What? Are you in the mood to joke?" Heeseung said with a damn serious face.

''It wasn't a joke.'' Jake made a poker face.

''Do you still like him?'' Another question came out of nowhere.

''What? No.....I hate him.'' Heeseung pouted. Knowing well that it wasn't true....at all.

''Do you?" Jake smirked.

''Tch. I don't even get why I like him! Like....he's so rude and all! He was never....nice. Except when he helped me out that day and when he.....uh....''

''Yeah, when he made out with you in the kitchen!" Jake shouted.

''Why are you being so loud for!?" Heeseung hissed.

''Just to see this reaction of yours!" Jake laughed and rolled on the bed they were sitting on.

It wasn't that funny.....was it?

Δ~~~~~~~Δ

A week passed by just like that.

It was honestly so boring for Heeseung to just stay in the dorm.

He kinda misses going to university.

He studied from time to time and played games in his room. Sometimes went outside with Jake to the arcade or whatever.

And he's never seen Sunghoon in a week.

He was always in his room. He never came out for breakfast or dinner.

It's not like they ate together before anyway.

They didn't even bump at each other. And his room was so silent....as always.

And Heeseung wondered that if the guy was dead.

And he wanted to check on him but why would he?

If he dies then he dies.

No one cares.

And guess where Heeseung was right now?

Not at the club...

But at Jake's huge house.

His parents left for Australia for business and he invited half of the university to his house.

The lights were dim and people were dancing to the once again....loud music.

Heeseung had enough of this. These people don't get tired of partying and getting drunk?

But here Heeseung was as well.

Drinking.

Not much though.

Enough to get Park Sunghoon out of his head.

But how can he get him out of his head when he saw him in front of him suddenly. In the crowd, once again.

Looking at him after a week felt different.

He was again wearing all black. A black leather jacket on a black shirt. Black ripped jeans from his knees.

His hands were on a girl's waist as they danced. He smiled at her....again.

Heeseung scoffed.

''He's a playboy for sure.''

Heeseung said, throwing the glass away as it fell on the floor, breaking in a second in many pieces, representing his heart.

Heeseung went to the dance floor and grabbed a random hand which happened to be a boy's hand.

''Uh what?"

A confused boy look at Heeseung. His height was similar to his own.

''Uhhh....what? We're...dancing. Yeah.....let's dance.''

Heeseung said, smiling at the boy which wasn't even a real one. Heeseung circled his arms around the stranger's neck as his eyes grew big in shock.

''Do I know you?" The confused boy asked.

"No." Heeseung said.

The guy just raised his eyebrow. Heeseung wanted to laugh at how confused the handsome boy was.

The guy wore a dark blue leather jacket on top of a white shirt. Along with black jeans. His black hair was pushed back with gel.

And he was so.....gorgeous.

"Just care with me for a while."

Heeseung said and grabbed the guy's hand, wrapping them around his waist.

"Okaaaay." The guy chuckled.

"Are you too uncomfortable?" Heeseung asked.

"Nah it's fine. I get where this is going."

"You tryna make someone jealous?"

The guy asked and pulled Heeseung closer to him with his waist suddenly, both of their chests touched.

"O-Oh.....how did you know?" Heeseung asked.

"Wait, what? No! I'm not trying to make anyone jealous!" Heeseung shouted.

Thank God no one could hear them in the loud music.

Heeseung glanced at Sunghoon immediately who was a little far behind the guy's back who Heeseung was dancing with.

Heeseugn could see Sunghoon looking down at the girl. He couldn't look at the girl's face but he knew it wasn't his sister who he mentioned before.

Maybe he's a playboy and lied that she was his sister?

But Heeseung thought...

Isn't what he's doing right now is to make Sunghoon jealous?

He doesn't know why he's doing this.

Making Sunghoon jealous?

He wasn't even looking at him for God's sake.

Heeseung snapped back in life and looked at the boy.

"What's your name?" Heeseung asked, trying to comfort the mood.

"It's Jay. Park Jay. You?" The guy smiled.

"That's a cool name. And it's Lee Heeseung." Heeseung smiled back.

"Yours a cool name as well." Jay said

"So you're into guys?" Jay asked.

"Uhh....yeah.." Heeseung looked down, a little embarrassed. His arms still wrapped around Jay's neck.

"So what? Why that face?" There's nothing wrong about it." Jay said.

"What about you?" Heeseung asked and looked up at him.

"Girls." Jay answered.

Heeseung's eyes widened.

"You must be so uncomfortable right now then!"

Heeseung gasped and removed his arms from Jay's neck.

Why didn't he think of that before?

"Nah it's fine."

Jay wrapped his arms back around his neck.

"Are you sure?"

"Uhuh." Jay laughed.

What a gorgeous smile.

"But is he even looking?" Jay asked.

"Huh? Uh no, he's not-"

Heeseung spoke and looked at Sunghoon who was looking directly at him. Goosebumps spread all over Heeseung's body as he gulped.

Boy looked scary.

"Oh shit. He is looking at me."

Heeseung quickly looked away from Sunghoon and set his eyes back on Jay.

"Really? Then..."

Jay grabbed Heeseung's neck and pulled his closer and their foreheads touched.

"A little closer won't hurt, right?" Jay smirked.

"Y-Yeah...." Heeseung whispered.

He looked back at where Sunghoon was but he wasn't there anymore.

"Tch." Heeseung pulled away.

"He's gone." Heeseung said.

"Probably mad." Jay laughed.

"I don't think so he was even jealous at all." Heeseung whispered again.

"Sorry?"

Jay spoke. He couldn't hear him because of the loud music.

"Nothing! Thank you for all this stupid thing!" Heeseung shouted.

"Sure. No problem!" Jay shouted back.

"Thank you once again."

Heeseung said and gave him a small hug which Jay gladly returned.

∆~~~~~~~∆

It was past 12 am and Heeseung didn't feel like staying at Jake's anymore. The sight of Sunghoon with that girl couldn't leave Heeseung's mind and he was pretty upset.

Jake dropped Heeseung at the university and went back home because the party never died away.

The building was so quiet. There was no loud music and no students. Some are probably asleep and some are still at Jake's house. Heeseung walked along the ground floor to go to the elevator.

He felt so tired and just wanted to sleep.

And when he reached the elevators, someone was already there. Waiting for the elevator.

Heeseung hissed internally along with a facepalm.

It was none other than the Park Jerkhoon himself.

Heeseung didn't like the sight of him with the girl and didn't feel like staying there.

On the other hand, Sunghoon came home because he was pissed off at the sight of Heeseung with another guy. He didn't know why when he doesn't even like him.

And when they both had that similar yet unfamiliar feeling in them, to not look at each other, they met each other yet again.

Sunghoon noticed Heeseung far away on the right from the corner of his eyes but didn't spare a glance.

Cursing in his head for seeing the boy he never wants to see today, he rolled his eyes as well and started at the elevator door which wasn't opening too.

(God damn it.) Sunghoon screamed internally.

Heeseung, on the other hand, rolled his eyes as well.

He wanted to show some attitude.

So he walked towards him and stood beside him.

But there was enough distance to feel like they were complete strangers.

The elevator door opened and Sunghoon quickly went inside, pressing the button to the 10th floor. Heeseung followed him behind quickly before the door gets closed.

The ride to the tenth floor was so intense. The air felt too heavy for Heeseung to even breathe. They didn't speak or utter a word of course.

The door opened and they both walked towards their dorm.

Heeseung followed Sunghoon behind with a distance of 3 feet.

Not knowing that what waits ahead for him.

Maybe the second-worst day of his life after his parents died?

❤(\(\
  („• ֊ •„) ❤️
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓

(Comment here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

💙 (\(\
   („• ֊ •„) 💙
┏━∪∪━━━━━━┓
(Question here!)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.2K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon Ɨ oc ) status: complete Ā© heurfics 2021
3.4K 171 13
Sunoo and Sunghoon finally get together. Here's a story of their life, about what gets in between them and what brings them closer. (My first fic so...
7.6K 139 11
Heeseung starts to like Sunghoon's sister which he doesn't feel like its appropriate since its his best friend's sister. So he starts to reject his f...
262K 15.5K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was š™Ÿš™šš™–š™”š™¤š™Ŗš™Øš™® but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...