Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
561-570
571-576

554-560

288 3 0
By benittlee

Chapter 554
Xi He sneered: But I dont feel you think of Xi Nuan Nuan as your predestined young lover.

Mu Chu Cheng pinched her cheek: I have this life lover, why should I care about the predestined one?

Xi He shook his hand away: Its better we go home.

Try me if you dare to go home!

Xi He glared at her. She is a person that open to persuasion but no coercion. She drove back home.

At the beginning, Mu Chu Cheng didnt say anything and also didnt do anything. He just waited until she came back from Xi Nuan Nuans room. He suddenly took opportunity when she was unprepared to carry her and place her on the bed. He didnt wait for her response and just tied her wrist and ankle using a rope.

She tried to move but she couldnt!

Mu Chu Cheng, what are you doing?!

Mu Chu Cheng smiled charmingly and started to take off clothes: Isnt it clear, you!

Xi He was bursting with rage: Can you do it nicely?!

No. Mu Chu Cheng took off his clothes and threw it on the ground. He just wore his trousers and pinched her cheek: Today is our wedding night, lets try another way.

Xi He was speechless, how can she forget that this man likes to play this!

The next morning, because Xi He slept late yesterday, she forgot that she needed to send Xi Hang to the school. Mu Chu Cheng woke up early and turned off her alarm.

Xi Hang got up and prepared breakfast but Xi He was still asleep. She never does it before.

At last Xi Nuan Nuan also woke up. She sat down in the dining table and ate her bread: Little auntie, why Mama is not wake up yet? Will we send you to the school?

Yes. Xi Hang nodded: Let me go up and take a look.

Xi Hang went upstairs and knocked on her door. No one responded. She guessed that Xi He slept so soundly.

Sis, wake up.

Xi He heard noise and opened her eyes slowly. She felt so tired.

Because her alarm didnt ring, she thought that its still very early. Xiao Hang, what time is it?

Its nine oclock.

Nine oclock

Xi He sat up and took her phone. Indeed its nine oclock. She hurriedly went to the restroom: Xiao Hang, why dont you call me earlier!

Xiao Hangs face blushed because the time she woke up her up, accidentally Xi Hang looked at Xi Hes collar bone was full of kiss mark. Therere also mark of wrist and ankle.

Xi He tidied up and changed her clothes. She noticed the faint red mark on her wrist. She bit her lips: bastard Mu Chu Cheng.

She smelt her wrist, theres a smell of ointment. Supposedly this morning Mu Chu Cheng helped her to apply ointment.

Because she woke up late so Xi He ate her breakfast quickly and helped to move Xi Hangs things into the car. She drove to her school.

On the way Mu Chu Cheng called: You are awake?

Remembering this thing made Xi He furious: You turned off my alarm?

He not only tormented her for the whole night, he also made her sleep late. Now Xiao Hang was late. She could only attended the afternoon class.

Mu Chu Cheng laughed: I saw that you were so tired.

Because Xi He was driving, she opened the speaker. Shes worried that he will say something that kids shouldnt hear. Therere two other immature kid!

She coughed slightly: Ill not chat with you this time. I am driving to send Xiao Hang, lets talk later.

She hung up.

Finally they arrived at the school. The time she went to do the administration, she met Ming Jin Nian.

Xi He was startled: What a coincidence?

Ming Jin Nian looked at them: You are coming to send her off?

Yes, today I want to handle the administration for her and also take her things here. In the afternoon, she has class. XI He said it. She was carrying Xi Nuan Nuan then she pointed at Ming Jin Nian: Nuan Nuan, this is Uncle Ming. He is Papa Mamas best friend.

Ming Jin Nian smiled and stroked Xi Nuan Nuans head: Yesterday I just told you that I want to meet your daughter. Today I can meet her. Hi, Nuan Nuan.

Xi Nuan Nuan has no power toward handsome man, she immediately smiled so bright: Uncle Ming, Hi.

Good girl. Ming Jin Nian said: Im really jealous that Mu Chu Cheng has this good daughter.

Xi He joked: dont say it, you also need to hurry up. Marry and have kids.

Ming Jin Nian stroked Xi Nuan Nuans face. After a moment, he said: Oh right, is Xiao Hangs things need to be moved to the dorm? Let me help you to move it.

Sorry to trouble you.

No worries.

Ming Jin Nian helped Xi He to bring her things over. Xi He said to Xi Hang: Give me a call if you are on holiday, Ill come to pick you up. Remember to tell me anything. You might not used to do this, if you are unhappy, remember to tell me.

Xi Hang smiled: got it, sis.

Xi He looked at the time and noticed its a bit late: Ill go first.

Okay.

Xi Hang sent them out.

Ming Jin Nian left together with them. He looked at his watch: Do you want to have lunch together?

Are you not busy?

Im not. Anyway its not early anymore. It will be a lunch time when we reached the city. How is ti?

Xi He couldnt refuse and nodded: Okay.

Ming Jin Nians driver drove him to the school but because of the meeting, he let his driver go home first. Now he got on Xi Hes car.

Where is A Cheng?

He has something to do so he will go away for several days.

You guys just be married and he abandon you? Ming Jing Nian continued: when will you hold the wedding?

Chapter 555
Xi He laughed and didnt say anything. She and Mu Chu Cheng has been together for so long, she doesnt care about it.

Because in the past she always be together with Mu Chu Cheng, and Ming Jin Nian always plays around with Mu Chu Cheng so of course she is quite familiar with Ming Jin Nian.

Even though they hasnt met for five years, but theres no really a gap.

Xi He remembered that Ming Jin Nian had a girlfriend. He frequently brought her to play around and gather with them. But she didnt meet her yesterday so she asked.

Ming Jin Nian shook his head: She a, she just likes to join in the fun on occasion. We have broken up for so long.

Xi He was startled for a while: I thought that you really liked her and was so serious toward her, you always bring her everywhere.

Ming Jin Nian is like Mu Chu Cheng, he always like to play crazily. That year they raced car, any game they will join. That time during the car race, she always sat beside him and Ming Jin Nian also brought his girlfriend togehter.

Ming Jin Nian sighed: You and Mu Chu Cheng were always together, I couldnt be alone right? So I just brought her.

She didnt believe it but no matter what it is Ming Jin Nians private matter. She couldnt ask too much. So she just laughed and didnt say anything.

Then why are you not looking for another one? Your family hasnt forced to you?

Of course they force me. He frowned: but I havent met the suitable one, so I dont look again.

Xi He nodded. Ming Jin Nian changed the topic; Last night the time you registered your marriage, A Cheng sent a photo for the media?

Yes. Mu Chu Cheng is always that high key person. He feels that their marriage is a big matter. Of course he will want to spread it out to let everyone knows that Xi He is married woman and her husband this time is Mu Chu Cheng.

No wonder Ming Jin Nian chattered.

Xi He was confused: What is it?

Ming Jin Nian shook his head: Today do you read the newspaper or watch the news?

Xi He was so embarrassed when he asked. Because yesterday Mu Chu Cheng played overly and led her to wake up late.

She shook her head.

Because of your marriage, Nan Citys media turns so active.

Xi He smiled: Mu Chu Cheng is always like that.

I supposedly both of Grandma Mu and Grandpa Mu will be furious.

Yesterday Mu Chu Cheng sent them photo too. Xi He was helpless.

She noticed that Ming Jin Nian looked at something.

Xi He, if not you can take Nuan Nuan and go first?

Xi He was startled and looked therere several men in front of the gate. She could recognize those mens face because she met them in Mu family.

They seemed to be looking for someone

Xi He didnt need to guess who was they looking for, supposedly those two elders were so angry and let some people to find her.

Xi He didnt want to have conflict with those two. Now Mu Chu Cheng is not at home. She will be in disadvantage position. Moreover, they kept on discussing the same thing over and over, she felt so annoyed.

She carried Xi Nuan Nuan and prepared to leave but suddenly heard: She is there!

She turned stiff and didnt move.

Now she couldnt run away, now they were discovered, they couldnt hide.

She just turned her body and listened to them: Ms Xi, Old Mister and Old Madame are looking for you, they want to meet you.

Okay. Xi He just only can follow them. She really felt annoyed that she needed to face those two.

Mama, we will go to Great Grandpa and Great Grandmas house?

Xi He nodded: Right, they asked us to come.

But I dont want to go Xi Nuan Nuan said lowly. Yesterday she didnt have a good impression toward them. She felt they are too frightening. She didnt like them.

Xi he was helpless and looked at her. Ming Jin Nian came over and stroked her face: Its okay, Nuan Nuan. They are your family, what are you afraid of? They love you.

Xi Nuan Nuan pouted her lips: But they dont like Mama.

Even a small kid like her could notice it.

Ming Jin Nian was startled because of Xi Nuan Nuans word. He said: Your Mama is so good, everyone will like her. Dont worry. Sooner or later they will like. Now they just have a bit of misunderstanding.

O. Xi Nuan Nuan nodded.

Xi He carried her inside Mu familys car. They returned to Mu house. Both of the elders were sitting down on the sofa.

Old Mister Mu saw Xi Nuan Nuan, he waved at her: Nuan Nuan, come here.

Xi Nuan Nuan was hesitant. She looked at Xi He.

Xi He at first wanted to ask her to go but Old Madame Mu just said coldly: Look at it, she even teaches her daughter about this. Mu familys kid is Mu familys. No matter what, she is related to us.

Xi He was startled and laughed coldly: Old Madame means that I purposely taught her to be alienated from you?

Old Madame Mu said: I dont say it like that.

Old Madame indeed you said that. Xi He didnt scare of her: In your eyes, no matter what I do, everything is wrong so I dont care what do you think.

HENG! Old Madame Mu snorted: arrogant!

Old Mister Mu glanced at Xi He: Nuan Nuan all along is our Mu family kid, Xi he, how can you have an evil intention?

Old Mister, Old Madame, I dont teach her anything. She acts like this today because what happened yesterday here, it gives her a bad impression. Dont you think that kid cannot feel it.

Chapter 556
Old Mister Mu and Old Madame Mu looked at each other in blank dismay, their face turned sour. But Xi Hes words seemed to take effect. They controlled their face to not a fit of anger.

Old Mister Mu smiled and waved his hand to Xi Nuan Nuan: Nuan Nuan, hurry up come to great grandpa. I have food here. I bought it especially for you.

Xi Nuan Nuan looked at Xi He again. Xi He knelt down and patted her shoulder. She walked slowly over: Great Grandpa, Great Grandma.

Good. Old Mister Mu carried Xi Nuan Nuan up to the sofa. Then he took out two animal-like cotton candies. The kinds of cotton candies that little kid will like.

Especially Xi Nuan Nuan, the little foodies!

So the time Xi Nuan Nuan looked at the cotton candies, her eyes turned bright and just fixed her gaze at it.

Xi He sighed. If theres one day Xi Nuan Nuan is lost, then without slightest doubt she is attracted by food by other!

Old Mister Mu gave the cotton candies to Xi Nuan Nuan and took off the plastic. Xi Nuan Nuan had two, she passed the other one to Xi He: Mama, you also eat it.

Xi He shook her head: Ill not eat. You can keep it. Oh right, dont eat it all. You need to leave it for tomorrow.

A kid shouldnt eat too much of candy.

Though Old Mister Mu didnt have a kid or interacted with a kid, but toward his own great granddaughter, he is quite great.

The time Xi Nuan Nuan almost got close to him again.

Old Madame Mu felt scrupled. She didnt say anything in front of Xi He. She just looked at Old Mister Mu.

Old Mister Mu coughed lightly and stroked Xi Nuan Nuans head Nuan Nuan, you go with the grandpa butler to eat the cake. I let the chef to prepare delicious cakes for you.

The time she heard about cake, her saliva almost fell down. She nodded quickly. The time the butler came to carry her up, very quick and naturally she just opened her eyes big to let him carry her.

Xi Nuan Nuan finally sent away. Old Madame Mu wanted to speak up. She threw the newspaper to the front of Xi He: Look at this!

Of course Xi He knew what is about. Its just like Ming Jin Nian told her before.

Because Mu Chu Cheng and Jiang Xin Yan has cancelled their marriage, at first, its spread out the news of Mu Chu Cheng will marry with Lin Shan Shan. The media had came to interview Lin family. Although the father didnt answer it directly but it clearly showed a definite answer. But in short while, Mu Chu Cheng has gone to registered his marriage with Xi He, it makes everyone be shocked.

Are you happy that this become a great sensation? Old Madame Mu laughed coldly: You purposely sent those photos to media right?

Xi He put down the newspaper and be expressionless: Since when I have that great of ability, its our grandson that di it.

Old Madame Mu was even more furious when she heard it. Suddenly one of the maid came over with a phone: Old Madame, Misters video call.

Old Madame Mu was startled, how can Mu Chu Cheng call her during this time?

The maid put down the phone on the coffee table. Mu Chu Cheng was sitting down on the car and said: Lao Fo Ye, you called my wife back home?

Why, dont tell me I couldnt do it?

You can you can. Mu Chu Cheng smiled: But you and Tai Huang Shang, dont take a chance to bully my woman when I am not present!

Of course Xi He could hear him. In her heart, she was laughing so hard. It should be Ming Jin Nian who contacted him about her being brought back.

Little bastard, what are you talking about! Old Madame Mu yelled: Is it your way to talk to your grandma? Also, how can I bully your woman? How can you see I bully your woman? I cannot even speak with her?

Lao Feng what do you want to do, you know it clearly. You and Tai Huang Shang will act nicely? You especially called Xi He to talk? I think you are furious about the news today. You cannot vent your anger anywhere so you look for my woman to chanel your anger? I need to tell you, the photo is sent to media by me. Yesterday after Xi He and I registered our marriage, I immediately took photo and sent it to media. I also sent one to you. I am one that do and dare to admit it. Dont you blame my wife. Mu Chu Cheng said.

Mu Chu Cheng, you are really upset our Mu family? Are you really part of Mu family? Are you happy to make this trouble to the family? Old Mister Mu was so furious!

This morning the time news was published, it caused a great sensation. Theres a lot of phone calls from the media. They ordered the butler to cut off the telephone line or made an excuse that they were not home.

Tai Huang Shang, what do you mean? I, Mu Chu Cheng, is married, of course its right to announce it to the world and the quickest way to announce it is through the media. Dont you think so? Mu Chu Cheng laughed: Okay, I have asked my people to pick Xi He and our daughter. They should be at front gate now. I dont know whether you are done or not, but can you let her leave now?

What are you doing? She just came and you want her to leave now? Old Madame Mu laughed coldly: Mu Chu Cheng, are you worried for Xi He, do you think we will hurt her?

Lao Fo Ye, you dont like Xi He, so its hard to guess. Mu Chu Cheng smiled but his eyes were cold: If you have something to talk, you can wait until I return back. What is all about with taking the chance when Im not around to talk to her? Today no matter how I want her to leave. Right now I want her to leave. I dont care if we need to make trouble, if you dont mind..

What, you are threatening us?

I dont dare. I just say it honestly.

During their chat, two people came inside. Though it isnt Ying Tong but they also those two that always followed Mu Chu Cheng. Old Mister Mu and Old Madame Mu recognized them.

Old Madame, Old Mister. They both came over: Mister Mu let us to pick up Sao Zi ( elder brothers wife).

What Sao Zi? Old Mister Mu yelled: When does she become your Sao Zi?

Chapter 557
Mu Chu Cheng also heard it: She is married to me. Of course Xi He is their Sao Zi. Grandma and Grandpa still arent willing to let her go? Are you hating that Mu family have no problem, so you want to make fuss?

Although Mu Chu Cheng said that he isnt dare to threaten them, but the threatening tone is so clear in his sentence.

Old Madame Mu and Old Mister Mu were so angry. Mu Chu Cheng could guess rightly their intention.

They arent like Mu Chu Cheng. Mu Chu Cheng doesnt care about Mu familys reputation.

Mu Chu Cheng had said it, they also didnt want to make any trouble. It might lead to become the headline of the news.

Old Madame Mu and Old Mister Mu looked at each other. Then they just waved their hand: Just go.

Xi He stood up: Old Mister, Old Madame, Ill take Nuan Nuan home first.

Xi Nuan Nuan was in the kitchen and enjoyed her cake. She already ate one, this is her second cake.

Xi He patted his little hand: Xi Nuan Nuan, how can in just short time you can eat that much?

Xi Nuan Nuan pouted: Its just two slices.

Then how many more you want to eat?

I want to eat one more.

Xi He:

Okay, lets go.

Looking at how she still stayed in the table, Xi He wanted to scare her off: Xi Nuan Nuan, let me tell you. Its ugly if a woman become too fat. If you become even fatter, you will be a ball. That time Song Wei Xi will not play with you again.

Hearing this made Xi Nuan Nuan shocked. Her cake fell down from her mouth: Really?

Em.

Then Ill not eat. Xi Nuan Nuan put down her cake. Xi He carried her up and used a tissue to wipe her mouth: We will go home now. Go say goodbye to great grandpa and great grandma.

O. Xi Nuan Nuan immediately obeyed her and ran to the living room. She bid her goodbye and left with Xi He.

On the way home, she still bear grudge of Xi Hes words so she asked Xi He: Mama, now am I really fat?

Right.

Xi Nuan Nuans face turned sour: Then what should I do?

Later on you shouldnt be so greedy. Xi He stroked her face. She really worried that if this keeps on going, she will be a fat ball.

Okay. Xi Nuan Nuan said.

Xi He laughed and took out her phone to call Mu Chu Cheng.

Are you going back?

We are on the way. Xi He looked at the window: Was it Min Jin Nian that call you?

Yes, if not how can I know that you come home? They didnt do anything toward you right?

Xi He laughed: What can they do? Are you scared that they will eat me? Your grandma just showed the news today. She has no time to say anything. You just called and they were so furious. I dont know what will happen next?

You seem to pity them? If not you cannot go back now, and let them vent their anger at you?

No. Its with great difficulty she can escape this, how can she go back?

When will you go home? Xi He changed the topic.

Mcc laughed: You miss me?

Right, I miss you. I really really miss me. You just left this morning, how can I miss you so much? When will you go home? Xi He leant on the chair.

I could notice from your tone that you dont miss me. Mu Chu Cheng was dissatisfied.

Then Mr Mu, how do you want me to say it? Really, when will you go home?

Mu Chu Cheng always be so mysterious. Xi He doesnt ask him for several things because its his work. But usually he doesnt hide anything form her.

Four or five days later. Mu Chu Cheng said: Did you send Xi Hang to her school? Were you alone?

Right.

Then how did you meet Ming Jin Nian?

Xi He was helpless: Mu Chu Cheng, you are not, you are not jealous right? I just met him at the school. Anyway its in the afternoon so we had lunch together. During our lunch, your grandmas and grandpas people came over. Then he reported to you. You should thank him. If not your wife and daughter will suffer.

Mu Chu Cheng snorted and didnt say anything.

Okay, we are home. You can do your things. Lets chat at night.

Mu Chu Cheng said that he would come home after four to five days, but he hadnt returned for a week. Xi He didnt know what had happened.

But Mu Chu Cheng never breaks her promise.

Every time and every night she called him. He sounded normal and okay.

Sometimes they did video call. She didnt ask him, but she knew that there should be problem that he cannot come home on time.

Tonight when she called him, his phone was off. She was a bit panic. She kept on telling herself to not worry. She couldnt sleep because she couldnt reach Mu Chu Cheng. She kept on looking at her phone and tried to call him several time. But its off.

Xi He fell asleep in the midnight because she was too tired.

Suddenly she woke up in the morning. The first thing she did was checking her phone but Mu Chu Cheng didnt return her call. She felt panic. She tried to call it but she couldnt reach him.

Chapter 558
She lifted her blanket and called Ying Tongs phone.

But Ying Tongs phone was off.

Xi He knew, that something bad had happened!

If not, how can this be?!

Its been two days since Xi He received news from Mu Chu Cheng. These two days, she kept on calling him, but his phone was off. Ying Tongs phone was off too.

Every time Mu Chu Cheng goes out, he will tell her when he will leave, when he will go back. But he rarely tells her where is he.

Xi He never asks her. But these two days, she really hates herself to not ask him about it!

If not, she possibly can go to that place to find him. But she didnt know where he is now.

These two days, Xi He also found Ming Jin Nian, and asked him whether he knows about Mu Chu Chengs location, but its clear that Ming Jin Nian didnt know it.

She also came to Mu house but the bodyguards stopped her outside.

She wanted to ask both elders of Mu family but she was stopped.

So she just can ask Ming Jin Nian for help.

Ming Jin Nian drove her inside the Mu house. Because she was inside the car, and the bodyguards recognized his car, they just let them passed the iron gate. The time the car stopped in front of the house, she followed behind Ming Jin Nian inside the car.

Very quickly, the people inside noticed Xi He, they immediately came forward to stop her: Mr Ming, Old Madame ordered that Ms Xi cannot enter.

I already called Old Madame Mu before, she agreed. Dont worry, Ill take the responsibility here. Ming Jin Nian said.

Those people didnt say anything more and just let them passed through.

If you cant find him, keep on looking for her. I want to see him whether alive or death! Do you understand what I said?

Yes! The person in the phone replied.

They didnt realize the presence of Ming Jin Nian and Xi He. Old Mister Mus face was serious and said to Old Madame Mu: This is too serious, Im afraid its really fraught with grim possibilities

Old Madame Mu glared at him and said: dont talk nonsense!

Hearing those words made Xi Hes eyes turned blank, her legs turned weak. She almost fell down to the ground. Ming Jin Nian noticed it and helped her to support her. He was worried and said to her: Xi He, are you okay?

Xi He shook her head.

Ming Jin Nians voice was heard by both elders. Old Madame Mu turned her head and looked at Xi He: Jin Nian, why are you bringing her here?

Ming Jin Nian brought Xi He to the living room and said hurriedly: Grandma, Xi He and A Cheng are husband and wife. She also wants to know about Mu Chu Chengs news.

Wife. Old Madame Mu showed expression as if she heard a joke: is she suitable for him? Mu Chu Cheng had accident just after married with her. Now he is gone. Xi He, tell me waht is it about?

Xi He this moment felt her head to be in pain. Her mind didnt work properly.

Mu Chu Cheng was really in accident. He was missing. Now they even couldnt find his body.

She suddenly regained herself and looked at Old Madame Mu: Old madame, what happened to Mu Chu Cheng?

Old Madame Mu didnt want to answer her, she just pointed to the door; Go away. Now go out from my house. You are a woman that brings misfortune, you unexpectedly have face to find me to ask about Mu Chu Chengs condition? Hurry up be gone from my face. I dont want to see you again.

Old Madame Mu and Old Mister Mu only have one child, who is Mu Chu Chengs mother. But she was weak and fragile. She only has one child, who is Mu Chu Cheng. She is dead because of the affair between Mu Chu Chengs father and Xi Hes mother.

These years, both of them always be furious toward Mu Chu Chengs action. But they always value him because he is only inheritor of the family. Mu family depends on him.

They didnt expect that Mu Chu Cheng will be in accident.

Grandma Mu, dont do this. Xi He also worries about Mu Chu Cheng. You should share the news you have about Mu Chu Cheng. Ming Jin Nian knew that Old Madame Mu was emotional.

Mu Chu Cheng doesnt need her worry. Ming Jin Nina, you bring her here, now you should take her out! I dont want to meet her. I dont want to meet her! Do you hear me! Old Madame Mus face was red. She almost fell down, luckily the butler just in time supported her. Old Mister Mu also passed her a glass of water.

Old Mister Mu waved his hand: Jin Nian, take her to leave.

Xi He, lets go.

Xi He nodded.

Xi He got on Ming Jin Nians car. Ming Jin Nian comforted her: Xi He, actually at this time maybe no news means a good news. Maybe now Mu Chu Cheng has no news because theres some delay. I believe A Cheng. He will be okay. These years, what kind of troubles he never face?

Xi He knew that he was comforting her, but she couldnt talk much. She just nodded.

Ming Jin Nian sent her home and said before she got off the car: Ill help you to find some news about A Cheng. Ill contact if I have something. Dont worry and just wait.

Xi He glanced at him: Jin Nian, thank you.

No worries. Ming Jin Nian waved his hand.

Xi He pursed her lips and got off the car

Chapter 559
These two days her only work was just keep on calling Mu Chu Cheng. She kept on calling him. She thought that if its answered, she could ask him directly, why he turned off his phone?

Why he didnt contact her?

Didnt he know that she was so worried that she couldnt sleep?

These two days, she couldnt reach him. So she didnt have a chance to ask.

Sis, are you okay?

Xi He shook her head: Okay.

Liar. Xi Hang was soft, looking at Xi Hes condition, her eyes turned red and said: Your face is so pale.

Ill be okay. Im still waiting for Mu Chu Cheng to come back. This time he returns, he will bring me and Xi Nuan Nuan on holiday. He said that will go to Australia because its summer. Im waiting for him to take us.

Looking at her situation, Xi Hang cried.

Xi Hes phone rang. She looked at the screen, its a call from Ming Jin Nian. Jin Nian, how is it? Is there any news about Mu Chu Cheng?

Ive asked people to check. A Cheng is abroad, theres seemed to be an bombing.

The phone fell down from her grip. Xi He closed her eyes and fainted.

Xi Hang was surprised and shook her body: Sis, what happened?

Ming Jin Niand didnt get any response, he called her: Xi He, Xi He, what happened to you? Talk to me.

Xi Hang took the phone: Bro Jin Nian, my sis.

What happened to Xi He?

Xi Hang was cried so heavily: She faints.

Xi Hang dont cry. Ill come over now. Ill bring the doctor over. Dont worry. Ming Jian was worried for her.

This moment Xi Nuan Nuan was having an afternoon nap in her room. If not looking at Xi Hes condition, she supposedly will cry.

Xi He fainted on the sofa. Xi Hang placed her whole body on the sofa and took a blanket from her room. She waited beside her.

Luckily, Ming Jin Nian arrived quickly at the house.

The time he noticed that she was in the sofa, he came over and carried her up to her room. Xi Hang also followed him, with the doctor too.

The female doctor helped to check Xi He. Xi Hang asked her worriedly: Doctor, how is it?

Nothing. No need to worry. She just be shocked. She couldnt accept it and faint. Pregnant woman couldnt endure any big shock.

Pregnant woman? Xi Hang was shocked: My sister is pregnant?

Yes. The doctor smiled: Possibly its just four week. She possibly didnt know about it.

Xi Hang looked at the laying Xi He and felt complicated about this. Its a happy thing that Xi He is pregnant but now with Mu Chu Chengs disappearance

At this time, Xi He was pregnant.

Doctor, please give her a bit of medicine let her mood be calmer.

Mr Ming, okay.

Thank you.

Ming Jin Nian was the one that brought the doctor over, he also needed to send the doctor back. So he ordered Xi Hang before he left: Xiao Hang, you take a good care of your sister. Now she is unwell. You should be careful. Oh right, she should be hungry later, you can cook a little bit food for her. The lighter is better.

Xi Hang nodded: Bro Jing Nian, I got it.

Ming Jin Nian nodded and left.

Xi Hang covered Xi Hes body with the blanket and went downstairs to cook a porridge for her.

The time she went upstair again, she noticed that Xi He was awake. She came over: Sis, how are you?

Xi He massaged her head: How can I faint?

Xi Hang sat down on the edge of the bed: Before you fainted after hearing the news about Bro Chu Cheng. The doctor said that you are okay. You just shocked because of the news so you

Xi He waved her hand and cut Xi Hang off: Mu Chu Cheng, he will be okay.

Xi Hang was startled and nodded. She smiled: Right, he will be okay. Sis, I want to talk to you about something.

Xi He lifted the blanket and wanted to get up. She didnt like to lay down on the bed for the whole day: What is it?

She already walked toward the window. The sky was dark outside. It seemed itll will snow. Wheres Mu Chu Cheng? Why hasnt he returned? We all were waiting for him..

Xi Hang closed the window: Sis, now your body cannot be too cold.

Im not that weak. Xi He wanted to open the window once again. She wanted the cold air to blow away her worry.

She should believe that Mu Chu Cheng will come back safely. He will appear in front of her face soon.

He said it to her that five years ago he let her hands go, this time he will not let her go.

He is Mu Chu Cheng, his promise toward her, he will definitely keep his words!

Sis, listen to me. Dont open the window. Xi Hang closed the window.

Xi He asked: What is it, before the doctor said that I am okay right? Now I feel good too, Ill be okay.

No, sis. You are pregnant, do you know it?

Xi He was startled and looked at her belly: The doctor said it?

Yes. Xi Hang said: The doctor said that you maybe not realized about this because its early.

Xi He said: I really didnt realize it.

Moreover, in her thought, every time she always insisted him to wear protection. He always refused and didnt use it when she didnt pay attention to it.

Chapter 560
She stroked her belly.

So she should believe him even more. He will definitely return. He had missed Nuan Nuans birth. How can he want to miss this one too?

At Mu house.

Old Mister Mu hung up his phone and his face turned paled. These days, he seemed to be aged few years.

We already sent a lot of people to find A Cheng, but theres no news. Lao Ye, Im afraid that he is.

Mu Chu Cheng is their only inheritor, how can he die!

What should they do? What will happen to Mu family?

Old Mister Mu sat on the side and drank his tea in silent.

Have you searched everywhere?

Yes, but theres nothing. Lao Ye, what should we do? Old Madame Mu asked him.

Let them search him again. Dont stop. Didnt you say that alive or dead we want to see his body. No matter how and what, they should find him!

Old Madame Mu nodded. She knew that they should look at personally at Mu Chu Chengs body.

Old Madame Mu was silent and suddenly thought of a matter. She looked at Old Mister Mu: Lao Ye, if A Cheng is really dead, Nuan Nuan will be our only kid.:

Old Mister Mu was silent and nodded: Yes, Nuan Nuan is A Chengs only daughter. You did the DNA test before right?

Yes. I did it before I went to An City. I already showed it to you right? If shes not A Chengs, how can I let her into the house?

Good. Old Mister Mu nodded.

Old Madame Mu said: Since she is part of our family and also A Chengs kid. Now A Cheng is missing, we should plan for our Mu family. I am afraid that A Cheng is dead. That time Xi He will take the kid to leave. Itll be too troublesome. Nuan Nuan should come back to our Mu family, our Mu family will depend on her.

Just like that both of elders just thought that Mu Chu Cheng is dead.

If Mu Chu Cheng didnt return, Xi Nuan Nuan would be the only inheritor of Mu family. They could train her to take care of Mu family in the future.

Mu Chu Cheng took over Mu family when he was eighteen years. Although Xi Nuan Nuan is a girl, but she is Mu Chu Chengs daughter. She should be able to be trained.

Old Mister Mu looked at Old Madame Mu: You want to.

I want to take Nuan Nuan back, tomorrow Ill pick her up.

Yes just take her back. As early as possible. A long delay will mean trouble.

Now Xi Hang was at her last year of senior high school. She had a hectic schedule. Yesterday she was half-day off to look at Xi He. At first Xi He let her to return to the school but Xi Hang wanted to accompany her to have a check up. So Xi Hang called her teacher to ask for day-off.

Xi He said: I dont need you to come with me, itll be just a simple check-up.

I already asked for a day off. Moreover, I also brought books home yesterday. Look, later on I can review on the way. No need to worry. Lets go, sis.

Today the nanny took care of Xi Nuan Nuan at home.

Xi Nuan Nuan also wanted to follow her but Xi He urged her to stay at home.

Mama, Little auntie, go back as soon as possible.

Dont worry. We will go back soon.

Xi Nuan Nuan watched them leave. She pouted to show her unhappiness. She didnt know that they were going to the hospital, they thought they were strolling around.

The nanny stroked Xi Nuan Nuans head and carried her back to the sofa Nuan Nuan, watch the cartoon here. Auntiel will swipe the floor.

Okay.

Xi Nuan Nuan watched the movie, and suddenly the doorbell rang.

Auntie, theres someone at the door.

The nanny heard it and ran over. She looked at the peephole and noticed the two elders in front of the house. So she opened the door.

Old Madame, Old Mister.

She noticed they were bringing a lot of people behind them.

Old Madame Mu nodded: Where is Xi He?

Madame and Xiao Hang are out.

Nuan Nuan?

The nanny pointed to the living room. Xi Nuan Nuan also noticed the elders. She came over.

Great Grandpa, Great Grandma.

Xi Nuan Nuan was a little meatball, Odl Mister Mu wanted to carry her up. But he was afraid that he didnt have enough energy. He just extended his hand: Nuan Nuan, come here.

Old Madame Mu looked at one of her bodyguard, and that man just carried Xi Nuan Nuan up. And all of them started to leave.

The nanny didnt understand it. She felt worried; Old Madame, Old Mister, where will you take Nuan Nuan to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 896 16
ΰΆšΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·’ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ࢅࢻࢹා ΰΆšΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·’ΰΆ±ΰ·Š ࢜ࢽා ΰΆœΰ·œΰ·ƒΰ·Š ΰΆšΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·’ΰΆ±ΰ·ŠΰΆΈ ΰΆ±ΰ·’ΰΆΈ ΰ·€ΰΆ± ΰΆ±ΰ·œΰΆΊΰ·’ΰΆ―ΰ·”ΰΆ½ΰ·Š ΰΆ΄ΰ·™ΰΆΈΰ·Š ΰΆšΰΆ­ΰ·ΰ·€...... ΰΆšΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆΊΰΆšΰ·’ ΰΆ’ΰ·“ΰ·€ΰ·’ΰΆ­ΰ·š.... By NISHU 🌹 DON'T COPPY MY WORK WITHOUT ASKING !!!!
216K 4.7K 58
**NOT MINE** Β‘FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES! Twenty years ago, she was taken in as the Lin family's young heiress through a twist of fate. But mistake...
7.5K 191 11
π™°πšœ πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘, πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš–πšŠπš— 𝚈/𝙽 𝙻/𝙽 πš’πšœ πš‹πš˜πš›πš— π’π©πžπœπ’πšπ₯. { π™Ίπ™½πšˆ πš‡ 𝙡𝙴𝙼! 𝚈/𝙽 }