ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Da itsjustinseagull_

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �... Altro

•ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ•
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•
•notice•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ•
👋
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ•
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx•
😶
•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ•
🤔
•ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ•
•New Story•
•ʙᴏɴᴜs•

•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ•

11.2K 558 166
Da itsjustinseagull_

||𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃||

[𝟶𝟹:𝟶𝟺]

The burden of knowing some secrets can leave a person to live in torment for their whole life. Secrets can be hard to keep, to swallow; having to keep them locked is what stands as the most difficult task.

The two individuals sat there letting the silence to engulf them, but wasn't an uncomfortable one, it was in fact a much needed one. Jungkook was having a hard time trying to take in all the new yet disturbing information, the harsh reality was way too hard for him to gulp down.

You had already spat all the truth, you couldn't hide them anymore when Jungkook was looking at you with his predatory gaze. The determination of knowing the truth flowed in his tone and eyes and somehow you found yourself giving into his stubbornness. Maybe it was better to just tell him everything yet you couldn't help the fear of getting untrusted by him to crawl up in your body.

You silently sat there observing his expression, it was blank, void of any emotion. You would always look into Taehyung's eyes and easily see whatever he was feeling, whatever he was going through but in case of Jungkook, you found it being the most task to read him.Jungkook could hide his emotions very easily, he could make people believe whatever he wanted them to believe.

You had never seen him raising his voice at anyone but you. You had never seen him getting angry or aggressive towards anyone but you. You had always seen him smiling and being playful before you stepped into his life and jinxed it. The guy Jungkook was once had completely changed into a person you couldn't recognise anymore, it was all because of you.

"Why didn't you tell me anything, Y/n?"

His gentle tone surprised you, you were expecting for him to burst out, probably shout at you, curse at you telling you how you were lying, however his voice held anything but doubt as he continued speaking.

"Everything, everything happened because of that woman. She ruined our lives yet she is living peacefully. She has succeeded in breaking mine and Taehee relationship like she always wanted to. Taehyung hyung..he loves that woman like his own mother, how will he able to handle the truth.All this is a mess."

Jungkook ran a hand through his hair as he harshly bit on lips, harsh enough to draw blood in them. His heart swelling with the heaviness of the new found truth, as he stared at you, the face which was innocent all along.

"Why didn't try telling the truth to anyone?"

His voiced cracked as his eyes desperately searched yours, looking for the truth in them.A painful smile broke onto your lips as you stared back at him.

"Remember Gisele? I introduced her as my cousin, she was actually a person sent by Mrs.Kim to keep an eye on me all the time. I tried..I tried a lot to save it all but at the end of the day I had to give in to the evil.

She had the power while I had nothing, one wrong move and everything would be destroyed. Your career, reputation and most importantly Taehyung's life was at stake. I couldn't be selfish and close my eyes, I had to do what I did. I had no other option."

Your voice trembling and cracking as you spoke, the events you had to endure in span of five months flashing before your eyes. From hurting someone so dare to your heart, someone you had promised to love all your life to the hatred you had received from the people who once had adored you so much.

Everyday you had to take Jungkook's loath and hear his cries, quietly see him destroying his life. Taehee had always been nothing but sweet to you all the time yet you had managed to hurt that precious soul yet she never once said a word to you. The members they treated you like a family and you had betrayed them too. The pain was inexplicable, it was gut wrenching to be forced into such situation.

"Jungkook I couldn't..say this at that moment but I am really very sorry. You deserved none of it, none of you did but I..I wish I could avoid the situation somehow. Trust me I never intended to hurt any of you. I am so sorry you all got dragged into this mess.

I know how much you love Taehee, Jungkook and it was killing me inside to do something so awful to the both of you. I admired your relationship with her so much yet I was the one to ruin something so beautiful. Please forgive me for my sins."

You folded your hands together pleading before him, finally having the chance to speak the truth made you breakdown infront of him without having the fear of being caught. You could feel the heavy burden of having to keep it all inside falling off your shoulders and it just made you sob even more.

Jungkook kept numb dropping his eyes to the ground, he could feel his gut twisting and heart breaking thinking about the tough times you had to face, to save them all. The embarrassments,the insults and the hatred you had to bear; just to save their reputation, you threw yourself under the bus.

While they all complaint about their endurance, their pain,you just sat there keeping it all in, taking every insults and hatreds with open arms. Not once did you complain or stood up for yourself, all to save their  future. Even after everything, you were sitting here asking for his forgiveness.

"And Jungkook, that night..nothing happened between us. We just kissed...I mean I-I kissed you just for the eyewash, to make Mrs.Kim believe that I did her work and those were the only pictures that surfaced on the Internet. I-I called a staff member to-help me take off your clothes and.....I-I am so so-rry."

You whimpered while your voice kept on breaking, you were having a very hard time to speak with the increasing pain in your chest and throat. Bitting on your lips you tried to stop your lips from trembling as your nails digged into your palms.

"I-I am–"

Your were cut off when Jungkook pulled your body towards him before embracing your shaky body, your hands naturally wrapped themselves around his body as you completely melted down in his tight embrace. Your loud and painful sobs filled the whole room making Jungkook cry silently along with you. You didn't know how much in need you were of this moment until now, you were so much thankful that Jungkook listened to everything you had to say and trusted you.

"It isn't your fault."

Jungkook finally spoke after a long silence before breaking the hug, he cupped your face gazing into your teary eyes with a small reassuring smile. Those were the most gorgeous pair of dark brown eyes he had ever seen, they were mesmerising.

"You are truly an angel Jungkook. I promise you, once everything is under control, I will be the first person to go to Taehee and clear out all the misunderstandings. She loves you still as much as you do and you both should be together. I will be the one to ring your wedding bells."

You said the last words playfully smiling through your through your tears making Jungkook softly chuckle along. Without any warning he softly leaned in leaving a soft and gentle kiss on your forehead making you close your eyes into the warmth that moment had to offer. Your heart softly thudding against your chest as softly smiled into the feeling.

"You are the strongest person I've ever seen,Y/n. I am sorry for being an asshole towards, you didn't deserve it. I promise you Y/n I will make up for everything. Taehyung hyung will know the truth and you will get back the love you deserve."

The last words leaving from his mouth made pull back from him, a sad smile formed up on your lips as you shook your head. Jungkook sat there frowning in confusion before you started speaking again.

"No,Taehyung and I aren't meant to be and I learned that the hard way. Iseul is very nice person, she loves Taehyung and I could see it in her eyes. Maybe right now Taehyung is unable to understand but trust me in the future he will....They are engaged and they will probably be getting married in a few months and I couldn't be more happier."

You played with your fingers, as your heart clenched painfully at your own words, but it was the truth and you had to swallow it even if the taste was very bitter. Life doesn't always go the way we want it to. In your case unfortunately, life was never in your favour. You life was all about letting go.

"And what about you?"

Jungkook's question made you smile again before you gazed back into his eyes again, his doe and innocent looking eyes that you had come adore so much in the past few days.

"What about me? I don't need a man to be happy..do I?"

You smirked playfully winking afterwards making him laugh lightly, your eyes admiring the man before you. He looked enchanting when he laughed, he had the most gorgeous smile. It was hard for anyone not to fall for a guy like him, he was attractive from in and out and you somehow feared the consequences of the future.

"Smile more Jungkook, you have the most beautiful smile."

__
____

My favourite chapter so far 🤧

Until next time ❤

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

85K 4.5K 22
Another Jikook Mpreg ship lovelies, Join me 😘💜💜 This is a short story but it's gonna be fun okay 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
3.2K 300 20
𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 [𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞]. 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐡𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠...
32.3K 1.3K 16
A Tale of arrange marriage
882K 40.8K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ