Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

511-520

177 5 0
By benittlee

Chapter 511

Xi He slept soundly, she was laying on her stomach on the bed. Her hair was in mess and draped around her shoulder and collar bone.

Because of Mu Chu Chengs crazy violation before so her lips were red and swollen. Mu Chu Cheng just leant on the bed, he touched his wounded shoulder. It was bleeding because of their intense moment before.

Its too indulgent. Mu Chu Cheng smiled, he was very joyous..

He opened the cupboard beside his bed and took out a packet of cigarette. He took one and smoke it. He lowered his head and watched Xi He.

He covered her with the blanket and once again he saw the tattoo. He deliberately compared it with his own. Its exactly the same one.

Xi He seemed to forget about this one. She didnt notice that he saw it.

But in that kind passionate moment, he couldnt care more to ask about it,

Its already seven oclock in the morning. They both were repeatedly tormenting each other for two hours. He looked at the window.

Mu Chu Cheng switched off the light. He couldnt sleep and waited for her to wake up.

Xi He was really tired. She didnt have a good sleep last night because of Lei Zi and also being tormented by him.

So Mu Chu Cheng didnt disturb her.

Xi He slept on her right side, so Mu Chu Cheng could watch her left side. He traced her tattoo lightly.

Xi He didnt know how long she had been sleeping. The time she woke up, the sky was bright.

At first she wanted to take her phone, she thought that she was in the hotel. She tried to stroke her phone on the cupboard but she couldnt find it. She just could touch a table lamp.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked around. Its different place from her hotel. She was surprised and woke up.

Where is she?

She massaged her head and noticed a hot breath on her neck. That man asked: You are awake?

Next moment Xi Hes body turned stiffen. She remembered what had happened last night.

It made her blush.

She covered her face.

Mu Chu Cheng pulled her hand and laughed: Do you remember?

Its because she just woke up so her brain wasnt really working. Now she completely remembers what had happened. Mu Chu Cheng and her did it, its not only once

Then she recalled something, she lowered her head and looked at her tattoo. Her mind went blank.

Last night she forgot about it.

She hit her head lightly.

This moment she just covered her tattoo with her hair. Then with her back facing Mu Chu Cheng, she took the t-shirt and jeans on the floor. Then just went to the bathroom without minding Mu Chu Chengs gaze.

The bathrooms door was not closed, Mu Chu Cheng just stopped her to close the bathroom. She glared at him: Go out, I want to take shower.

She wanted him to go out so she used a bit power when she pushed him.

Mu Chu Cheng frowned: Xi He, my wound is hurt.

Xi He was surprised and let go: Is it because I pushed you too strong? Let me see your wound.

She almost forgot that he was injured.

Mu Chu Cheng took the chance to push himself inside and closed the bathroo door.

Xi He understood his intention and blushed. She pointed at him: Mu Chu Cheng, you are a liar! You are lying to me again!

Mu Chu Cheng moved forward and pressed him to the vanity unit side. She used her knee and hands to stop him.

Mu Chu Cheng just smiled.

Go away! Xi He bit her lips and wanted to push him away. But she was afraid that she will give him pain. This man simply likes a big bad wolf!

At last Mu Chu Cheng let Xi He hugged her neck. He touched her neck: Why are you so rushing?

I want to take shower.

Shower? Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Who are you lying to?

This moment he examined her: Last night you are so beautiful.

Xi He glared at him: When I wasnt wearing anything right?!

Exactly, so shouldnt you take off your clothes now? He nodded seriously and clutched the hem of her t-shirt. Xi He clutched his hand, she was worried that he would notice her tattoo: Go away!

Mu Chu Cheng understood why she looked worried.

He laughed: Last night I saw it and watched it for a long time, you forgot it?

Xi Hes mind went blank.

Mu Chu Cheng showed Xi He his tattoo: Give me an explanation for a while, why can we have an exact tattoo.

Xi He bit her lips: its just pure coincidence.

Coincidence? Mu Chu Cheng snorted and pulled up her t-shirt. He pointed to her left chest: Isnt it too coincidental?

Chapter 512

Its just coincidence! Xi He opened her eyes big and just told the lie.

Mu Chu Cheng moved forward: Will you tell me or not?

Dammit, Mu Chu Cheng. Try me if you dare to move any closer! Xi He felt uncomfortable. She was furious!

You are uncomfortable? Mu Chu Cheng asked.

Bulls.hit! Xi He rolled her eyes in front of him. She didnt say anything and just bit her lips. Its almost bleeding.

If you are uncomfortable then just explain this to me. If I am satisfied with it, Ill let you go.

Mu Chu Cheng didnt finish his words and Xi He just yelled:You are a liar, I will not believe you!

Mu Chu Cheng hugged her waist: This moment do you have any other way than believing me?

Xi He:

Xi He didnt say anything, no matter what Mu Chu Cheng did. She just bit her lips and didnt beg. Of course, she wasnt willing to say the origin of the tattoo. They did it. Suddenly the door was knocked.

Mr Mu, are you awake? The doctor is here. He said that he wants to check up on you. This time is the doctor that called by Old Madame. He needs to check on you and report back to the elders of Mu family.

Mu Chu Cheng left and poked her face: Ill go out first. You need to close the door. Dont come out. I dont want you to be seen by others in this way.

Xi He was too tempting and sexy at this time, he didnt want anyone to see this.

Mu Chu Cheng let her go, she stood on the floor but she lost her energy to stand.

Mu Chu Cheng carried her up and placed her on the bathtub: Take a shower.

Xi He nodded and turned on the tap.

Xi He filled the bathtub and laid down. She poked her tattoo. Mu Chu Cheng used a special stuff for this tattoo. You cannot erase it.

She relaxed and remembered that moment.

The time she did this tattoo, its so hurtful. Mu Chu Cheng felt sorry for her: If not lets not continue?

No, I want to have one like you here. She insisted.

At last after she finished, she cried.

Shes just sixteen years old that time. That time for Mu Chu Cheng, she can do anything. For her, a little bit of pain is nothing.

Sixteen years old of herself was completely possessed with Mu Chu Cheng, now she was twenty five years old, its been ten years

She kept on thinking wildly.

She heard voices outside. The doctor, who is sent by Old Madame Mu came. She recalled of Mu Chu Chengs so-called grandma. She sighed.

Outside.

The doctor came inside: Mr Mu, Old Madame asked me to check on you.

Mu Chu Cheng snorted coldly: is it possible that you are so good in what you are doing? Is the doctor in Tong City a stupid one? Why should she ask a doctor from Nan city.

The doctor smiled: Mr Mu, Old Madame just worried about you. She cares about you.

Care?

Indeed its because of his status as Mu familys inheritor.

Mu Chu Cheng just laughed.

Mr Mu, let me check your back.

Mu Chu Cheng didnt want to care about him. He just sat down on the sofa and nodded. Immediately the young nurse came over and helped undo his button.

He noticed the blushing nurse and moved her hand away: Why are you blushing?

I. The young stammered.

Mu Chu Cheng raised his eyebrows at the doctor and smiled: Your nurse is not capable enough, she is blushing when she checks on the patient, how can she have heart to treat patient?

The doctor blushed.

Mr Mu, its my fault. I dont teach her well. The doctor looked at the young nurse; go out.

The young nurse left and the doctor started to check the wound. Ying Tong stood on the side and looked at the wound. The wound was split open and bled.

Mr Mu, this..

Mu Chu Cheng just glanced at him.

Ying Tong stopped. He probably could guess what did happen last night. How can the wound split open if he just laid down peacefully on the bed.

The doctor cut the gauze and once again sterilized it. He wrapped the wound once again.

Mr Mu, are you doing any intense sport? How can the wound be like this? The doctor asked without really thinking about it.

Mu Chu Cheng just asked back: Is making love count?

At first the doctor didnt think about that possibility.

The time Mu Chu Cheng said it, the room turned silent.

The doctor showed his awkward expression and coughed lightly: Mr Mu, this period of time you need to be more careful, if you want to do it. you should be moderate, if not move lightly.

Mu Chu Cheng just raised his eyebrows and laughed.

Move lightly?

He hated that he couldnt do it seriously.

Xi He has ability to make him crazy.

The doctor was finished wrapping it up, he packed up. Mu Chu Cheng called him before he left. He came over: Mr Mu, what is it?

After you come back, tell my grandma and grandpa. I am okay. He didnt want that two old people make fuss about nothing. They might ruin his good thing if they come!

Yes, Mr Mu.

Okay, you can leave now. Mu Chu Cheng waved his hand.

Mu Chu Cheng then ordered Ying Tong; You go out and let someone buys a womans clothes.

Chapter 513

Ying Tong nodded: Okay, Mr Mu.

When everyone left, Mu Chu Cheng knocked the bathrooms door: Are you done?

Wait. Xi He didnt want to reply but she knew if she didnt do it, supposedly this man will rush inside.

Hurry up come out. Youve been inside for too long. You will make your skin wrinkle. Mu Chu Cheng urged her: If you are not coming out soon, I will just get inside.

Xi He frowned and stood up from the bathtub: I will. Soon.

She wrapped herself in big towel and went outside.

Mu Chu Cheng sat down on his bed. He asked her to come over: Come here.

Xi He wiped her hair with other towel and went over to him. He just extended to hug her waist and pulled her to sit down on his thigh.

Xi He moved and he just stopped her: Dont move carelessly, what if it makes my wound split up?

Now you are relying on your wound to take advantage of me?

If I want to take advantage of you, do you think you can wake up this morning?

Mu Chu Cheng bit her earlobe.

Its most sensitive part of her, she turned her head; Mu Chu Cheng, dont mess around.

Xi He, tell me whats the story behind the tattoo?

Xi He looked at him: What do you want me to tell? I already told you that it is pure coincidental. But you dont believe me, what should I do?

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Xi He, do you think that you dont tell me, I cannot check it?

Xi Hes smile turned stiff. But its just for several seconds and she regained herself. She struggled in his embrace: Okay, that Ill wait until you can check it.

She believed that Old Madame Mu already wiped everything about her and Mu Chu Cheng. Mu Chu Cheng wouldnt find about it easily.

Xi He looked at the plastic bag on the table. She came over and took the clothes out. You bought it for me?

Mu Chu Cheng nodded: I asked Ying Tong to buy it for you.

Xi He was just worried about it. Looking at this, she smiled:Thank you.

Because she has been together with him and after last night, he already noticed her tattoo so she feels that she doesnt need to cover it up anymore. She just pulled the curtain and just changed in front of him.

The clothes were very fitting for him.

Mu Chu Cheng helped her with the zipper.

Thank you.

Mu Chu Cheng hugged her and kissed her neck: Xi He.

Em.

Xi He tidied up her clothes and heard him: Youve slept with me, you are having an affair, how is it? Are you feeling guilty?

Xi He was startled for a while and carelessly said: I will feel guitly.

Then what should we do?

Xi He pushed his hand away: Then I need to ask Mr Mu about it, you slept with married woman, how is your feeling?

Its too perfect.

Xi He felt that he wasnt serious about it so she pushed him: Go away.

Mu Chu Cheng touched his back and frowned: Im hurt.

You are acting again!

She was deceived so many times. Xi He didnt trust him again but she was worried by looking at his expression. She slowly looked at her back. She felt sorry for him: It bleeds again..

You thought that I am lying to you.

Who asked you to deceive me so many times, now should we do.

Just wipe it. Mu Chu Cheng just said lazily. He seemed to be indifferent with it.

Xi He wiped it and felt uneasy about it: How can this be? If not let me call the doctor over?

The doctor has returned. Its okay.

Are you hungry?

Xi He nodded and he held her hand:Then lets eat. What do you want to eat?

I will not eat anymore. Ill just buy a simple breakfast. I need to work.

Things are perfectly well, why should you work? I am not working, why should you work? I am injured. Shouldnt you stay at home and accompany me? Mu Chu Cheng said unreasonably. He is a barbarian.

Xi He was speechless:..Mr Mu, you are injured. For you, its just usual thing right?

Mu Chu Cheng held her hand. Xi He frowned: Dont joke around. Really, I need to go to work. Im late now. My phone is broken. I cannot call Manager Tan.

Manager Tan, is a he or she? Man or woman?

Xi He:. woman..

Mu Chu Cheng took his phone out and passed it to her: Call her and resign.

Xi He:

He didnt wait for her reply and just said: Ill raise you up.

I can raise myself up!

Xi He realized that she indeed cannot communicate well with this man. She was furious and took his phone away. Then she opened the balcony door and gave a call.

Supposedly according to Manager Tans personality, supposedly she had asked everyone to find her. Maybe Huo Si Che had known her disappearance.

She gave a call to Chen Xiao Lin first. Chen Xiao Lin noticed its a call from unknown number. Hi, excuse me who is it?

Xiao Lin, its me.

Chen Xiao Lin recognized her voice and said loudly: Xi He, where did you go? Tan Ying, that old lady, said that you werent in your hotel room last night. She kept on calling you but you cannot be reach. You didnt come to the company today. She looked for you by calling me. She also reported back to that beast. She said that you didnt come to work, what happened to you.

Chapter 514

Xi He had expected that Tang Ying will do something like that so she wasnt surprised.

She sighed: This matter. Its too complicated and not easy to explain.

Where are you now?

I am with Nuan Nuans Pa.

Wow! Chen Xiao Lin continued: Last night you disappeared, you didnt go to work this morning. You just lived in romantic moment with Nuan Nuans Pa? Xi He, you are too

Its not like what you imagine

Then how is it? Dont tell me that you stayed together for so long and just chatted under the blanket!

We did it.

Chen Xiao Lin laughed: See, I already told you, how was it?

Xi He coughed lightly and didnt want to continue to discuss about this: What did Huo Si Che respond?

How can he show another response? He just said that you are not someone like that. It should be an accident. Supposedly he is looking for you too, now what will you do? What excuse will you give her? You cannot say that you lose your phone in the romantic situation?

Xi He massaged her head and felt worried: I will think about it later. Now I plan to go back.

Chen Xiao Lin sighed; You even cannot think of an excuse, you are dead.

Xi He hung up and went back inside. Mu Chu Cheng had changed into his work suit.

Where will you go, you are still injured?

Mu Chu Cheng wore his black coat: Theres problem, I need to handle it.

Xi He knew that supposedly its about Lei Zi.

Xi He looked at his back: Cant you just Ying Tong to handle it? You should rest at home.

Mu Chu Cheng hugged her and kissed her lips: Why? Are you worried about me?

Em. Xi He nodded: Im worried about me?

Dont worry. Im not dead even though I was tangled by you, this is so easy.

Ying Tong knocked on the door: Mr Mu, we should go now.

They hugged each other.

Ying Tong felt confused what should he do about this ill-fated relationship..

Ying Tong worried that Old Madame Mu will find this out.

Xi He noticed Ying Tong and let go.

Mu Chu Cheng helped Xi He to wear her coat and said: if you want to go out, let them send you off.

Xi He nodded.

After Mu Chu Cheng left for some time, she left. But she didnt ask Mu Chu Chengs people to send her off. She walked and took taxi back.

Anyway she had skipped the morning work, she couldnt harm her own stomach so she looked for simple breakfast and went back. If its like her expectation, Tan Ying will scold her when she sees her.

Tan Ying was done with her scolding act then looked at her. Chief Huo asked you to call him back.

Xi He nodded. She didnt care about Tan Ying.

Xi He called Huo Si Che: Chief Huo..

Huo Si Che noticed her voice and said: Xi He, where did you go this morning? Did something bad happen?

Xi He of course wasnt willing to share her personal matter, she just replied politely: Thank you for Chief Huos caring. Im okay. I already told Manager Tan my reason.

Xi He, I just worried about you.

Xi He smiled and said: so I am thankful for it.

Huo Si Che was silent for a while and said: You cannot leave Tong City now. Tomorrow come to the office to work.

. Xi He laughed coldly and bit her lips. She just came here for five days, originally she should work here for a week.

Chief Huo, you are the boss. Of course your words are final. But Im sorry to trouble you to book the plane for me to return. Xi He said it and hung up.

She leant on her chair and took a deep breath. She packed up her things. She called Tan Ying to tell her Huo Si Ches order.

Okay, since Chief Huo has asked you to return, then just go. You are also useless to be here.

Her phone was broken. Xi He just could accept her misfortune and buy a new one. Huo Si Che has asked someone to buy her ticket back at five oclock. She flied back and arrived at seven oclock. She directly went to Chen Xiao Lins house to pick Xi Nuan Nuan.

The time Chen Xiao Lin met her, she thought that she was a ghost. They were talking this morning but she didnt say that she will return early.

Xi He just told her the simple version. She immediately concluded: The beast definitely is worried that you will act recklessly in Tong city. He is envy about it so he asked you to come back so he can watch and monitor you. Supposedly after this he will not let you have too many business trips. You will always be with him.

You are joking. Xi He laughed coldly: Who does he think he is?

Chapter 515

Chen Xiao Lin patted her shoulder to comfort her: He really wants you.

Lets not talk about him anymore. She felt too impatient to discuss about him. Nuan Nuan?

She is inside the room. Today she said that she is tired so after the dinner and shower, I just let her sleep. Chen Xiao Lin pointed to the room.

Ill carry her home.

Let me send you.

Suddenly going back, Xi He hadnt told Mu Chu Cheng. Honestly, she didnt know what is their relationship.

Three days after her return, the time she got off work, suddenly she saw Mu Chu Chengs car in front of the Huo company.

All the people were looking at him. Mu Chu Cheng didnt get off his car, he just opened his window.

The time Xi He and Chen Xiao Lin came out, Chen Xiao Lin noticed the car and said loudly: Wow, whose car is it? Isnt it too flamboyant?

Xi He recognized it and chocked. She stopped. Chen Xiao Lin turned her head to see her: What is it? Why are you not going out?

Xiao Lin, you can go first. I suddenly realize that Ive still some works to do.

What kind of works? How can I not know about it? Chen Xiao LIn said: Xi He, you dont want your daughter?

Help me to pick her up. Ill pick her up at your place.

Mu Chu Cheng noticed the running Xi He from his rear-viewed mirror. He smiled. He got off the car.

Chen Xiao Lin looked at him. That man was clearly chasing after Xi He.

How can Xi He know this tall and handsome man?

Chen Xiao Lin was dumbfounded.

Xi He couldnt escape Mu Chu Chengs pursue. She tried to close the elevator by pressing it continuously but Mu Chu Cheng got inside quickly.

She was breathing fast: Why are you here?

Mu Chu Cheng didnt answer and asked her back: What are you running for?

What are you doing by chasing after me?

You are running, how can I not chase you? Mu Chu Cheng raised his eyebrows.

Xi He pressed random number before. The time the door opened, she wanted to come out but Mu Chu Cheng clutched her hand and followed her.

She bit her lips: Let go.

People around them were watching them.

Xi He didnt dare to act carelessly. Mu Chu Cheng is shameless person. She needs to maintain her reputation because she will work here so she said: Lets talk, just let me go first.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: I have something to say to you. You want to follow me or talk here, you can choose. I dont care about anything. Lets kept on pulling and pushing, if you dont mind.

Xi He glared at him and realized its not a good place to chat. She didnt want other people regarded her as a monkey.

She said lowly: Let me go.

Mu Chu Cheng just let her go.

Xi He went to the elevator once again. Mu Chu Cheng followed her. Why didnt you tell me when you left Tong City?

Xi He looked at his eyes; Mr Mu, what are you for me? Why should I report my location to you?

Im your lover.

Xi He couldnt hear it clearly: What?

Mu Chu Cheng got close to her. Didnt you ask me whats my relation to you? Let me tell you know, I am your lover.

Its just because one time thing.

Mu Chu Cheng snorted; Are you sure its only once?

That night it was at least three time!

Are you sure we hadnt done it before that night. Xi He, are you dare to swear that we dont have any relationship before that. Dammit, your tattoo has betrayed you, and you are still acting in front of me! Mu Chu Cheng pointed at her chest, he kneaded it with evil intention.

Xi He felt the pain and wanted to pat his hand. The elevators door opened. Chen Xiao Lin was outside and noticed this moment.

She was shocked!

She couldnt form her words: You, you you, you guys!

Xi He moved his hand quickly and noticed that therere a lot of people outside. They were staring at them.

Xi He came out and ignored everyones gaze. She kept on going forwad.

Mu Chu Cheng followed her and held her hand. He opened his car and let her in.

Xi He was worried and felt shameful because of what happened. Now people were gossiping about her.

Mu Chu Cheng got inside the car and noticed she hadnt wore her seatbelt. He touched his chin: You are angry?

Mr Mu, how can I dare to be angry with someone like you!

Mu Chu Cheng drove away and glanced at everyone outside: Your colleagues are really gossipers!

A man like Mr Mu, its hard to make people not gossip. Xi He laughed coldly.

Xi Hes phone rang. She took it out. Its Chen Xiao Lins call.

What is it? Indeed Chen Xiao Lin is a true gossiper: Xi He, how can you know someone that is tall, handsome, and sexy like him? How can you not tell me! You are too mean!

Chapter 516

.. Ill let you know later. Xiao Lin, please help me to pick Nuan Nuan. Later at night I will pick her at your place.

Is that Nuan Nuans Papa? Chen Xiao Lin remembered it and asked.

Xi He hurriedly covered the phone. She was worried that Mu Chu Cheng heard it. She turned her head to see him. Luckily he was too focus on his driving so he didnt pay any attention.

Lets talk later at night. I will hang up first.

Where will you take me to?

Go to my place?

What do you want to talk with me?

Nothing, I just miss you.

Xi He looked at him: If you have nothing to say, stop the car.

Xi He, how can you be so expert in not recognize people? After you are done, how can you not recognize me?

Mu Chu Cheng didnt stop the car, he just sped up the car. The car stopped in the parking lot. Xi He wasnt willing to get off. Mu Chu Cheng just carried her up on his shoulder.

Xi He remembered about his injury: Mu Chu Cheng, let me down, you are injured!

Mu Chu Cheng ignored her and carried her to the elevator. He pressed the button. He opened the door and placed her down. He took her to his room. He kissed her hotly.

Xi He couldnt avoid it. She used her hand to give some distance between them: Mu Chu Cheng, you are a liar. You said that you miss me, actually you just miss my body right!

Right, what should I do? Will you satisfy me?

Xi He poked his chest and glared at him: You are dreaming.

Mu Chu Cheng hugged her waist and threw her to his sofa.

She was pressed down by him. He placed himself between her legs: Xi He, be with me.

Xi He said:Mu Chu Cheng, do you forget about your fiancee!

You mean Jiang Xin Yan? She just someone that is chosen by two elders of Mu family, I dont care about her.

Its unrelated to me. Mu Chu Cheng, I am a married woman.

But you were sleeping with me, what should I do? Mu Chu Cheng looked at her eyes: I want to take responsibility of you.

I dont need it. Its just a passionate love. We each take what we need. Its normal thing in modern society.

Mu Chu Chengs eyes turned serious: It seems that you frequently do it so you dont really care about it.

Xi He bit her lips: Yes!

She said it and she felt pain in her lips: Mu Chu Cheng, what did you do!

Mu Chu Cheng clutched her face: Xi He, listen to me. I dont care about your past, but if in the future you dare to be touched by another man even for a finger

Xi He continued his words: Youll kill me?

Mu Chu Cheng kissed her side-face and smiled: Kill you? How can I be that ruthless? Ill kill those men.

He Xi He couldnt move and just glared at him: I be together with other, how can you know it, you want to place a tracker on me?

Do you know that theres a microchip that can be implanted in a persons body Mu Chu Cheng pointed at her neck: What about here?

Xi He glared: Mu Chu Cheng, you are crazy!

Mu Chu Cheng said: are you satisfied with my choice? He continued: If not lets change, what about here? Here? Or here?

His finger kept on moving down until it touched Xi Hes left chest: What about just here? but I frequently kneads here, what if its broken by me?

Xi He clutched her hand and said loudly: Mu Chu Cheng, you are crazy!

Mu Chu Cheng laughed. Xi He, divorce Chen Xian Fei, and be together with me.

No.

Whats so good about him? You already kicked him out. Why dont you divorce him?

Nothing is good about him, but I love him. Ill not divorce him. Xi He bit her lips and opened her eyes big to say the lie: He is Nuan Nuans Papa.

He, really? Mu Chu Cheng placed his chin on her shoulder: I dont tell you right, Ying Tong had told me.

Xi Hes body turned stiff. She knew that after noticing her tattoo, he wouldnt just let it go easily. He would check it throughly.

But Ying Tong told him?

Xi He couldnt believe it. Ying Tong wouldnt do it. She understood quickly that Mu Chu Cheng purposely tried to probe her.

Very quickly she pushed him away and sat up. Really, then what did he say?

Mu Chu Cheng is smart one, Xi He is also a smart woman.

Mu Chu Cheng just looked at her: Is Nuan Nuan my daughter?

Xi Hes face changed. She tried to control herself and tell herself that Mu Chu Cheng was trying hard to dig information from her.

She is my daughter right?

Xi He took a deep breath and looked at Mu Chu Cheng: Mu Chu Cheng, arent you too shameless? How can you want to admit my daughter as yours?

Whether I am wrong or not, you should know it very clear. Xi He, do you want a mirror to see your expression? You simply arent dare enough to see my face. Whether Xi Nuan Nuan is my daughter or not, I already doubt it. You think you can hide it from me. Wait until I can check it throughly, I will punish you well.

Chapter 517

Mu Chu Cheng said and took off her clothes, she shrieked: Mu Chu Cheng let me go!

You also miss me, why should you resist me?

Mu Chu Cheng didnt strip off his clothes and just pull down her pants. He bent her knee and let her knelt down on the sofa.

Xi He frowned: Mu Chu Cheng, you are a bastard!

Xi He didnt prepare well enough, her body was still resisted him, so she was hurt. She pushed him and he just clutched her shoulder so its hard for her to escape.

During their entanglement, the door of the apartment suddenly being opened. Jiang Xin Yan stood there and could see whats inside. She was startled: A Cheng

Xi He heard it and her body turned tense. Mu Chu Cheng responded quickly and took the clothes on the ground to cover Xi Hes body. He frowned and looked at Jiang Xin Yan. His voice was really cold: Why are you here?

Xi He was in a messy state. Her clothes were crumpled. She looked naked even though she still wore her clothes. She stood from the sofa and almost fell down the ground because Jiang Xin Yan suddenly moved forward. Jiang Xin Yans face was full of tears. She pointed at Xi He: you unexpectedly bring her home! Mu Chu Cheng, how can you do something wrong to me!

Jiang Xin Yan seemed to lose her rationality so she came forward and wanted to slap Xi Hes face but Mu Chu Cheng clutched her arm and pushed her down. He carried Xi He up and go back to his room. He clutched her face: Wait for me here first.

Xi He moved his hands away and stood up. She tidied up her clothes: Mu Chu Cheng, you should be happy now. Finally I get caught up in this kind of situation.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at her coldly. Xi He just tidied her clothes too and wanted to come outside. She wanted to pull the door handle but Mu Chu Cheng grasped her wrist: Stay inside the room.

He said it and opened the door. Then he looked the door too. Xi He was furious and knocking the door: Mu Chu Cheng, open the door!

But its useless, the door was locked and the soundproofing of the next room is good so her voice couldnt be heard.

She couldnt leave so she just went back to the bed and sit down. She tidied up her hairs and silently scolded that man!

Mu Chu Cheng just wore his long pants and got out of the room. He passed Jiang Xin Yan and took his own shirt on the ground.

Jiang Xin Yan pointed at him: Mu Chu Cheng, why should you treat me like this? For her you really dont want me?

Mu Chu Cheng buttoned his shirt and looked at her coldly: If I dont remember wrongly, I seem to ask you to leave An city right? Why are you still here? Why do you have my key? Jiang Xin Yan, I really hate someone to intervene my action behind my back!

Mu Chu Cheng. Jiang Xin Yans whole body trembled, her tears kept on falling:Its just because I care about you, I love you.

Mu Chu Cheng kicked the coffee table: I told you before dont use any love word for between us. Its too hilarious! Now leave. The door is there. I dont like to repeat myself.

Jiang Xin Yan noticed Mu Chu Chengs coldness, actually she is afraid of him because he wasnt someone that can be provoked.

There was gossip spread out in the internet. Its obvious to all that Mu Chu Cheng appeared in Huo company today, and made a scene with Xi He. Therere photos and videos of him taking Xi He on his car. Its just because of this, Jiang Xin Yan was furious and kept on calling him. But she couldnt reach him. She then drove to his apartment. She didnt expect to encounter this kind of scene.

Mu Chu Cheng really be together with Xi He. When she opened the door, they were doing that improper thing!

Jiang Xin Yan wiped clean her tears and looked at Mu Chu Cheng: This will be a great scandal, old madame will find this out. That time dont you regret your action.

Mu Chu Cheng laughed coldly: You think that I care about her thought? Do you think she can intervene me? I dont afraid to tell you, in the past I promised to marry you, but for me, marrying anyone is okay. Anyone will do. Since you are someone that both elder of Mu family like, then I just follow it. But now lets make it clear. Starting today, I dont want to see you again, understand? Jiang Xin Yan.

Jiang Xin Yan was angry and trembling. She didnt have a way out. She just left.

Mu Chu Cheng gave a call to the property management and ordered to let their security guard know that if its Jiang Xin Yan, they shouldnt let her in.

After that he opened the door of his room.

Xi He came out of the room calmly and looked at him: Are you done comforting your fiancee?

No, she is still angry.

Then why arent you pursuing her?

Where should I go? You are in front of me? Mu Chu Cheng looked at her.

Xi He finally understood who he said as his fiancee, he means her.

Mr Mu, do you always you call all the girls that sleeps with you, your fiancee?

Xi He, are you jealous?

Xi He glared at him: I am not. I just dont to mingle in your problem

Mu Chu Cheng just cut her off calmly: Next, will you tell me again that you just want a peaceful life? You meet me, you think you can have a peaceful life?

His phone suddenly rang.

He answered it: What is it, Lao Fo Ye (title of respect for the queen mother, Mu Chu Cheng called his grandma by this title)?

Mu Chu Cheng, you are a little bastard, what love affair are you having in An City?

Love affair. Mu Chu Cheng said: Lao Fo Ye, Jiang Xin Yan has reported back to you?

Chapter 518

Dont call me Lao Fo Ye! Old Madame Mu yelled: You did those things, you think I need Xin Yan to call me?!

What did I do? Why do I think that I recently I always follow rule according to convention, Lao Fo Ye, arent you wrong? I even cannot chase after woman?

Chase after woman? Mu Chu Cheng, you are chasing after woman? Dont forget you have a fiancee, how can you not act accordingly? Also, you should understand what kind of woman you are pursuing!

Mu Chu Cheng laughed and played with his cigarette: Lao Fo Ye, you dont need to be worry. Of course I am pursuing a woman that I like. Jiang Xin Yan, this fiancee, is the one that you and Tai Shang Huang (Retired emperor, Mu Chu Chengs grandfather) chose for me. Now I dont want her anymore so let me give you advance notice to let you think I am unfilial. Okay, Lao Fo Ye, my fiancee is beside me. I will not take any further. Goodbye.

Mu Chu Cheng said it and hung up. He then just turned the phone off and threw it to the sofa.

He noticed that Xi He had run toward the door and tried hard to open the door. He slowly came over and said on her ear: Its locked by password. Do you want me to tell you?

Xi He was surprised because before she was so focused in typing the password. She turned her body and glared at him: I want to go home. Nuan Nuan will miss me. Open the door.

Mu Chu Cheng took his car key and said; Let me send you home.

No need. Actually Xi Hes mood was in a mess. She didnt want to make a big mess. Now even Old Madame Mu knew about her. She couldnt be relieved.

She even considered whether she should take Xi Nuan Nuan and Xi Hang leave?!

But why is it every time its her that should run far away?

She couldnt accept it!

No need? Then no need to go home, its better to take Nuan Nuan here to stay too.

Xi He glared at him and her eyes turned red. She bit her lips: Mu Chu Cheng, theres time that I really hate you, really really hate!

She hates him that he forgets her, then why should he appear in front of her?

She hates him that he disturbs her peaceful life.

Mu Chu Cheng watched her eyes: You hate that I forget you?

Despite he still couldnt remember what did happen, but he is completely sure that they both are in serious and complex relationship. They should have unforgettable memory. But their condition now should be related to that two elders of Mu family!

But he know that Xi He will not let him know easily!

He would investigate tis all throughly.

Xi Hes face changed. Finally Mu Chu Cheng started to be soft. He didnt want to force her too much. He hugged her and kissed her face: Okay, be good let me send you home. Then you can get a rest. Theres me beside you so dont worry about any problems? What are you afraid of? No matter what happen, Im here.

Mu Chu Cheng, you can talk sweetly now, but where did you go five years ago?

Although she knows that she shouldnt blame him for what happened five years ago. But five years ago she was just twenty years old girl, she had a lot of burden. Her parents died in the same day and left her to face everything, Xi Hang was sick..

Mu Chu Cheng that time was in USA, the time she lived in suffering, he wasnt beside her. He even forgot about her the time he woke up

What did happen five years ago? Mu Chu Cheng narrowed his eyes.

Xi He looked at him:Didnt you say that even I dont say it you can find out about it? Then you go find out.

In this stage, Xi He knew that she could not escape anymore. Old Madame Mu will find her soon. She also doesnt want to take Xi Hang and Xi Nuan Nuan to leave An City. Escaping its not really a good way. She is very clear that even though she ran away, Mu Chu Cheng will find her out!

Her only hope is Xi Hang will not be hurt.

Okay, Ill investigate. Mu Chu Cheng smiled and held her hand: Lets go, Ill send you home.

Nan City.

Old Madame Mu was sitting on the sofa and called the busy tone. She was so furious that her face turned red.

Old Mister Mu looked at her and looked at the one that operate the computer: Have you checked on that woman?

Both of elderly were so serious because except for Xi He, Mu Chu Cheng never likes another woman.

They always worries that An City, will be the second Xi He.

Ive found her That man faced changed and turned his computer around: Old mister, old madame, this is the woman

Who is it?

You guys will know when you see it.

They both wore their glasses. The time they noticed it, the old madame slapped the sofa: Its Xi He!

That year I already think that she will be a trouble. Its been five years, but she keeps on tangling with Mu Chu Cheng!

Old Mister Mus face also changed: What happened? How can this be Xi He again?

What should we do now?

Old Madame Mu cannot sit still any longer. Now she knows that Mu Chu Cheng met Xi He at An City. She was so furious: Now I know why that little bastard keeps on running to An city, turns out he is meeting with Xi He. Old man, do you think that Mu Chu Cheng has remembered it?

How can I know? Old Mister Mu sat down: Fang Gang, call Ying Tong for me. I want to ask him what happened. Supposedly they had met earlier in An City, but he keeps on hiding it from us. Its too unreasonable. What is the use of let him stay in our Mu family

Chapter 519

Okay, Ying Tong has followed Chu Cheng since little little. Of course he knows a lot. What is the use to call him now. I decide to go to An City tomorrow. I want to see what happened! Old Madame Mu said.

Help me pack up!

At night, Xi He couldnt sleep. She kept on dreaming. Dreaming about what happened that year. She dreamt about her parents tragedy, dreamt about that elders of Mu family.

The time the alarm rang, her head was hurt. She felt uncomfortable.

Xi Nuan Nuan woke up for the first time without any help. She rubbed her eyes: Mama, what happened ton you?

Mama is okay, let me prepare breakfast for you.

Xi He lifted her blanket. Today was a Saturday, Xi Hang will go home tonight.

Last night the time she picked Xi Nuan Nuan up from Chen Xiao Lins face. She was so impatient of her noise and urge to tell the story. Finally she just confessed and told her that Mu Chu Cheng is Xi Nuan Nuans Pa.

That time Chen Xiao Lin just yelled wow!, and she kept comparing Mu Chu Cheng and Chen Xian Fei.

Xi He ignored her and carried up Xi Nuan Nuan to leave.

Its not that Mu Chu Cheng is really good, its just between them, its really.

Its hard to explain in few words!

If Mu Chu Cheng is not valuable for her, she wouldnt keep on remembering him for those years..

Xi He woke up a little bit late. She planned to go out after breakfast. She wanted to buy winter clothes for Xi Nuan Nuan and Xi Hang.

Xi Nuan Nuan was eating ham and fried eggs, but Xi He didnt have any appetite. She kept on thinking about what happened yesterday. Xi Nuan Nuan noticed her mood and waved her dirty hand: Mama, what are you thinking of?

Xi He sighed: Nuan Nuan, you shouldnt use your hand for eating!

When Xi He was daydreaming, Xi Nuan Nuan threw her spoon and just used her hand to eat the fried egg. Now she was caught red-handed, she spit out her tongue: I got it.

Mama, you are not eating?

I will eat later. You can eat first. Xi He took out her phone and opened Weibo. Indeed her and Mu Chu Chengs video was trending.

No wonder Old Madame Mu noticed it.

The time she was focused on it, she got a call. Its Huo Si Che. Supposedly he wanted to ask what happen last night. Today is Saturday, its not a working day so she has no responsiblity to tell him what happened. She just put her phone away.

Mama, the bell is ringing.

Xi Nuan Nuan called Xi He. Xi He was inside the room. She might not heard Xi Nuan Nuans voice. With spoon on her little hand, she stood up from her chair and went toward the door. She took a little chair and opened the door.

Therere two persons outside the door, a not-so-kind old woman and middle-aged man. Xi Nuan Nuan blinked: Grandma, Uncle, who are you looking for?

Its Old Madame Mu. The time she noticed a little girl opened the door. She was startled, she kept on looking on Xi Nuan Nuan.

Xi Nuan Nuan is an exact copy of Xi He. Xi He has a daughter!

This reality made Old Madame Mu even more worried.

Fang Gang noticed Old Madame Mus silence so he immediately said: Little girl, are you alone in the house? Is there any adult?

Because Xi Nuan Nuan only opened the door and not the stainless steel door. She called again loudly: Mama, Mama, come out, someone is looking for you!

Xi He heard noises and came outside. She noticed that Xi Nuan Nuan had opened the door. She came over and placed her down from the chair. The time she noticed the people outside, her body went stiff.

She knew that sooner or later old Madame Mu will come over to meet her. She didnt expect this to be so quick.

This old lady doesnt change a lot, they met for the last time five years ago. She took a good care of herself, she looked just like sixty years old.

Ms Xi. Fang Gang greeted her.

Xi He regained herself and held Xi Nuan Nuans hand.

Xi He, open the door. Ive something to say to you.

Xi He didnt move, Fang Gang knows about Xi Hes temper. Since little, she is a great woman, theres not lot changes in her.

Ms Xi, please open the door. Old Madame especially comes to talk to you.

Old Madame Mu should look for Mu Chu Cheng, and not me.

Do I need you to teach me? Old Madame Mu said coldly: Since you dare to do it, why should you fear to face me?

Xi He laughed coldly. Since last night, she has decided to not run away. She opened the door: If Old Madame Mu is not disgusted by my house, then please come in.

Mama, who is that old grandma?

Xi Nuan Nuans words provoked Old Madame Mus attention. She examine Xi Nuan Nuan and asked Xi He: This is your daughter?

Old Madame Mu, Im married. Is it strange that I have a kid?

Good, you say it well. You are married. Since you are married then why should you involve with another man?

Nuan Nuan, good girl. Go back to your room. Mama needs to chat with this old grandma. Xi He pushed Xi Nuan Nuans shoulder.

Xi Nuan Nuan nodded: Mama, you need to remember that you promised to take me to stroll around.

Chapter 520

I remember. Xi He guaranteed.

Xi Nuan Nuan finally returned to her room. Xi He turned her head and noticed that Old Madame Mu kept on watching Xi Nuan Nuan.

She looked at Xi He: Where is your husband?

We already live separately.

Old Madame Mu finally realized: So now you want to take this opportunity to be in relation again with Mu Chu Cheng?

Xi He was really calm in responding to Old Madame Mus aggressive tone: Old Madame Mu, please dont joke around. Who keeps on tangling with who. You can ask your grandson. You can get a good answer from him. I really want him to stay far away, but he isnt willing. So what should I do?

Old Madame Mus face changed sour: You mean its Mu Chu Chengs initiative to keep on tangling with you? You are joking, since five years ago, he has forgotten about you, how can without reason he keeps looking for you? She pointed at Xi He: It should be you. You met him and kept thinking about him right?

Xi He smiled: Old Madame Mu is really an expert in joking. Its only your thinkings and words are true. Then why should I tell you? You and old Mister Mu have your own idea, then why should you look for me? You can just directly ask Mu Chu Cheng, isnt it?

Xi He, its better that you stop acting dumb! Old Madame Mu said: That year you kept on tangling with Mu Chu Cheng. Now you met him again, how can you let him go? You think that Mu Chu Cheng loves you so much, then you can be together? You forget that about what happened, how can you have heart to be with him? If its not because of your parents, Mu Chu Chengs Mama will not die!

Xi Hes face turned pale: Old Madame Mu, that year, was it only my Pa Mas fault? Was Mu Chu Chengs Papa doing it wrongly? My father is dead, I brought my only sister to left Nan Cheng, I followed your request, but how can I think that I will meet Mu Chu Cheng here?

He. Old Madame Mu took her handkerchief and wiped her face: Its good to here. But Xi He actually you and your mother are the same, you are lowly and like to seduce man! You are like your mother!

Xi Hes face turned cold: Old Madame Mu, I respect you as an elder so I will give you three minutes. But it doesnt mean that you can your old age to speak without thinking. It also doesnt mean that as part of Mu family, you have a power, right to humiliate person! Let me tell you, that year, who was wrong, who was right, how can you know for sure! Also, whats your right to say bad things about my Ma? If today you came to humiliate my mother, then please leave. I dont welcome you.

You are really brave! Old Madame Mu glared at her: Xi He, today I came to tell you to mind your action. I hope that you can know your place rightly. You should know what should you do. If you are acting careless, then dont blame me to be ruthless.

Old Madame Mu, if you are not leaving, Ill call the guard.

Old Madame Mu just sat on the sofa and didnt move.

Fang Gang noticed a flame of war between them. He was worried.

Perhaps I need to call Mu Chu Cheng?

Old Madame Mu became really angry and pointed at Xi He: You are threatening me, unexpectedly you dare to threaten me?

I dont dare. I just dont want to see you. I have no power to kick you out, then shouldnt I just ask Mu Chu Chengs help?

Old Madame Mu understands clearly her grandsons temper. She didnt want him to know that she come to meet Xi He. So she just stood up and left.

Fang Gang followed her.

The time Old Madame Mu passed the door, she looked at Xi He: Xi He, if there to once again act reckless, dont regret that Ill be ruthless too.

Im sorry, old madame. I dont know what do you mean by act reckless. I will just do whatever I want.

You..!

Fang Gang worried: Old Madame, lets go. If not itll be troublesome if Mu Chu Cheng notices this

Old Madame Mu left.

Xi He closed the door.

Xi Nuan Nuan had came out from the room: Mama, are you fighting with that grandma?

Nuan Nuan, we were just talking, but maybe its a bit loud. Xi He rubbed her temple.

Xi Nuan Nuan lowered her head and grumbled: Liar.

Every time Xi He is fighting with someone, she will just tell Xi Nuan Nuan that they are speaking in a loud voice. But Xi Nuan Nuan is a smart girl so she understands it.

What are you saying?

Xi Nuan Nuan shook her head: Mama, I dont say anything.

Mama will take you out. Go change your clothes. Because of what happened with Old Madame Mu, she became even more moodier so she wanted to go out and stroll.

Xi Nuan Nuans eyes turned bright. She clapped: Okay, okay!

Today was a Saturday. Chen Xian Fei doesnt need to go to work. He stayed at home to rest. Last night he discovered the photos and videos of Mu Chu Cheng and Xi He. He was so angry and went to drink. He couldnt wake up this morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...