Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

481-490

226 4 0
By benittlee

Chapter 481

Xi Nuan Nuan was surprised with it, she didnt even call him. Her little hand just cluthced Xi Hes hand and followed her to leave.

On the way home, Xi Nuan Nuan was so sleepy. Mu Chu Cheng passed his coat from the passenger seat to Xi He: Cover Xi Nuan Nuan.

Thank you. Today Xi He only wore a sweater, she didnt wear any clothes. The restaurant was quite far from her house. She worried that Xi Nuan Nuan will be cold, its good that Xi Nuan Nuan had Mu Chu Chengs coat.

Without Xi Nuan Nuans chatter, the car was so silent. Xi He broke the silence: Mr Mu, why do you come to An city again?

You dont welcome me?

Xi He smiled: Mr Mu is joking, An City is not mine. Its not up to me.

Its the red light, Mu Chu Cheng stopped the car and turned his head to see her: Of course because I am not willing to separate with you so I come again.

The light turned green so he started to move his car again.

Xi Hes heart roared because of his words.

This time meeting him again in An City, she just felt it was too complicated and in a mess

She really didnt know if this keeps on going, what would that old Madame Mu do.

She really didnt want to leave An city.

Its so hard for her to be a new life. She has work here. If she leaves, she needs to start over.

This time Xi He didnt let Mu Chu Cheng to get in the apartment complex gate. She just let him to stop in the front. She carried Xi Nuan Nuan to leave.

Mu Chu Cheng wanted to help her but she refused: I can do it by myself.

Mu Chu Cheng frowned at her: Xi He, you are really afraid of me?

Xi He said: no.

She said it and left him. She said before she left: Mr Mu, in the future please dont look for me again. Also dont appear in front of me. Mr Mu, you are too flamboyant and high-profile, I just want my simple life.

Whether I want to look for you or not, its my own problem, do you think your words are powerful?

Xi He:

She was so angry that she bit her lips and paced quickly.

Inside the apartment, she placed Xi Nuan Nuan on the sofa. She wanted to give her a glass of water to drink. When she came to the kitchen, she felt a sound.

The time she came out with a water of glass. Chen Xian Fei was home.

Chen Xian Fei just looked at her expressionless.

She knew that he went back because he saw her and Mu Chu Cheng.

Chen Xian Fei really thought he is Xi Hes husband so he was possessive to her, but Xi He cannot accept it!

They were just couple in legal view, but they didnt have any connection. They even kicked her and Xi Hang out five years ago. They left and moved to An City. Now with their good life, they wanted to join them. If they could just live peacefully without disturbing her, she will just accept it and be fine with them want to live here.

But she really hates that every day she needs to face with fighting.

Chen Xian Fei asked: You just go back after dinner? You dont check in to a hotel?

Xi He just regarded him as a crazy one and didnt want to mind him. She took the glass to Xi Nuan Nuan and carried her. She wanted to go back to the bedroom.

Chen Xian Fei noticed the male suit on Xi Nuan Nuans body. He was so furious and suddenly pulled that suit.

Because of the movement and noise, Xi Nuan Nuan woke up.

Mama

Its okay. Nuan Nuan. Xi He kissed her face and glared at Chen Xian Fei: What crazy act are you doing?!

Chen Xian Fei was a bit drunk.

Xi He knew that Xi Nuan Nuan was really sleepy, she stroked Xi Nuan Nuans face: Nuan Nuan, let Mama take you to the room to sleep.

Looking that how Xi He treated him like an invisible one, Chen Xian Fei was extremely angry and dragged her back. With her carrying Xi Nuan Nuan, she cannot find a balance. Both of their body swayed and Xi Nuan Nuan bumped into a table. Blood seeped out from her forehead.

Xi He was overwhelmed with terror and came over: Nuan Nuan!

She hurriedly looked for first aid kid and helped to wrap the wound. She felt her hand was trembling.

Xi Nuan Nuan called her weakly: Mama Then she fainted.

Xi He took her phone and called the police.

Zhou Zhen came out because of the noise and looked at the scene. She was startled and stood there.

Chen Xian Fei didnt expect this to happen, he bowed down and wanted to touch Xi Nuan Nuan. Xi He glared at him: Dont touch her!

Chen Xian Fei was shocked: Xi He, I dont do it in purpose

Zhou Zhen came over and asked; What did happen?

Xi He lost her control and took things from the table and threw it at them. She threw it all to them. Her eyes were red: Go away all of you, go away right now! If not Ill call the police, go away!

It scared ZhoU Zhen and pulled Chen Xian Fei: Xian Fei, lets go.

Chen Xian Fei didnt want to leave, but Xi He was emotional now. She kept on throwing things at him. He left with Zhou Zhen.

Chapter 482

The ambulance came quickly. Xi Nuan Nuan was taken to the hospital. She kept on clutching her hand and followed her.

Xi Nuan Nuan was sent to the operation so Xi He was stopped outside the door. She couldnt get in, she could just wait outside.

Her phone rang this time, she took it out and noticed it was a call from Mu Chu Cheng. She didnt have heart to answer it so she just denied it. Mu Chu Cheng called again so she just directly turned it off.

Xi He couldnt sit still now. She walked around the front of the operation room. She thinks that she will just kill Chen Xian Fei.

She waited lonely outside the operation door.

Xi Hang was at school. She couldnt call her because itll make her worried.

Chen Xiao Lin was also in vacations.

Su Ran was also busy for Song Ting Yus matter. Xi He couldnt call her.

She sat down again and covered her face with her hands. She felt so sad. After a while, she heard steps. She noticed that man came toward her.

Mu Chu Cheng sat down beside her.

Are you stupid? Mu Chu Cheng pinched her face.

Xi He regained herself: How can you know that Im here?

Is it hard to know where are you?

Xi He couldnt say anything else. Mu Chu Cheng just sat there and watched her. He noticed the fragility in her. She always a hard and stubborn woman, but she also has the fragile side.

Mu Chu Cheng just hug her shoulder without saying anything. He pressed her head to lean down on his shoulder.

In the beginning Xi He refused and struggled but Mu Chu Cheng didnt let her go. You should be tired just lean on my shoulder for a while.

Xi He didnt move again.

She leant on his wide shoulder and watched the door.

Mu Chu Cheng felt his back of hand was wet. He looked at her and noticed teas in her face. He wiped her face and said simple words: Nuan Nuan will be okay.

Xi He nodded. Actually this moment she is happy that Mu Chu Cheng comes, Xi Nuan Nuan is his daughter. Though he didnt know it but the time Xi Nuan Nuan was in accident, he could come. Shes really happy.

They both waited for a long time. Finally the door was opened. Xi He immediately stood up and paced forward: Doctor, how is my daughter?

How can you be so careless? Theres a hole in your daughters forehead. Its deep and bled a lot. Now its treated and the bleeding had stopped. In the future, you need to be careful. The old daughter sighed. Now how can young parents not able to take care of kid.

He said it and left.

Xi Nuan Nuan was pushed out. Her eyes were close, her face was paled. Xi He followed her to the sickroom. She felt so heartbroken for her daughter.

She covered Xi Nuan Nuan with blanket and touched her wounded forehead. She noticed Mu Chu Cheng was still there.

Why arent you leaving?

Mu Chu Cheng frowned and sat down on the sofa: Arent you staying to take care of Nuan Nuan?

Xi He nodded.

I also stay here.

No need. She said: No need to trouble you. Nuan Nuan is okay now. Its late, you should go back and rest.

Mu Chu Cheng yawned and just laid down on the sofa. He is tall so the sofa couldnt accommodate him well.

Its late. Dont disturb me. Theres a bed there, you can sleep there.

Xi He:

She just went there to sleep. She couldnt sleep so she just took a chair and sat down beside the bed.

Its getting really late, but Xi He still couldnt sleep but Mu Chu Cheng had slept deeply. She came over to see him. She noticed one of his leg fell to the ground. She raised it and put it on the sofa. She took his coat that he took off before to cover him. The night was quite cold and this man just slept o the sofa.

She let him to go home, but he didnt want. She was helpless!

After she covered him, Xi He wanted to leave but her wrist suddenly clutched.

She was surprised and thought he wasnt sleeping. She lowered her head to see his face, his eyes were closed.

She used her other hand to move his hand away but his grasp is strong. She couldnt get free.

She heard that Mu Chu Cheng said something. She tried to hear it clearly.

She heard that Mu Chu Cheng said: Because your chest is small..

These words are too familiar!

Xi He was furious that she blushed. She didnt expect that this man still remembered those moment. In his dream, he also loathed her chest to be small.

She was so angry that she didnt care anymore and tried to sway it away. It disturbed Mu Chu Chengs sleep. He reacted fast when he noticed that Xi He was beside him. He hugged her and pressed her down on the sofa.

Xi He yelled, Mu Chu Cheng covered her lip: Lower your voice, you want to disturb Nuan Nuan?

Xi He pushed his chest. She glared at him to tell him to let her go.

He smiled: Let me kiss you then perhaps I will let you go.

Xi He wasnt willing and kicked him ruthlessly. But this mans response was so quick. Her kick was taught by him, how can she attack him?!

Chapter 483

She just wanted to take opportunity when he was unfocused to kick him so he will let her go, but she didnt expect that its not happening.

She opened her mouth to bit his palm.

Mu Chu Cheng felt the pain and frowned. He let her go: Xi He, are you a dog!

Xi He pushed him away and laughed: Next time if you dare to take advantage of me, Ill just bit you to death.

In this night, Mu Chu Chengs voice was so sexy: Im expecting it so much.

Xi He ignored him and picked the clothes that fell on the ground. Now she was sleepy. It seemed that Xi Nuan Nuan will not be awake anytime soon.

Mu Chu Cheng is quick, the time Xi He will take her clothes. He just clutched her sleeve and pulled her again close to him. One of his hand clutched her head and kissed her lips!

Xi He tried to break free.

Mu Chu Cheng bit her lips: Can you be a good one?

Xi He wiped her lips: Mr Mu, now you are assulting me, and you ask me to be good?

Even if you are not good, you also cannot deny it. Why couldnt you be good a bit? How can you not enjoying it silently?

Xi He:

Anyway no matter how, Xi He felt that he wouldnt let her go. She glared at him: Let me go. I want to sleep.

Before its just a goodnight kiss.

Xi He stood up: Mr Mu is a ravenous wolf. It seems that starting today to the future, I need to stay far away from you.

Mu Chu Cheng laid down again: Do you think it will be useful?

At least I can run away.

Run away?

How can she run away? How can he let that happen?

This moment Mu Chu Cheng smiled and didnt say anything. Xi He went to her bed and laid down. She didnt take a shower today, luckily its spring, so its not to troublesome.

Xi He dimmed the light and looked at Xi Nuan Nuan and Mu Chu Cheng.

Mu Chu Cheng is a one hundred ninety cm tall man, he slept uncomfortably in the sofa. The time he woke up, he felt his back and waist were in pain so he woke up very early.

Xi He also just slept lightly. The time Mu Chu Cheng woke up. She opened her eyes and looked at him, who was stretching. She silently laughed at him: Serve you right.

Who asked him to stay and didnt want to go home.

The first thing she did when she woke up was going to look at Xi Nuan Nuan. She was still sleeping. Xi He stroked Xi Nuan Nuans hair and noticed her wound.

Mu Chu Cheng also came over and stood beside her. He said: Xi He, Nuan Nuan really looks like you.

Em.

She doesnt look like that Chen.

Xi He pursed her lips: My daughter of course, she will look like me.

Xi Nuan Nuan wouldnt wake up anytime soon. Xi He wanted to go home and tidy up things. She also needs to ask for a day off again.

Mr Mu, can you help me to take care of Nuan Nuan first? I need to go home to take somethings for her from home.

Okay. Mu Chu Cheng nodded.

Xi He took a taxi home. The time she went home, she noticed theres someone inside. She really wanted to explode.

Zhou Zhen and Chen Xian Fei were still at home.

Chen Xian Fei was sitting on the sofa and smoked. On the table, theres a hot coffee. All the mess had been tidied.

Zhou Zhen was in the kitchen.

Chen Xian Fei noticed Xi He was home and immediately stood up. He felt awkward: Xi He, you are home? Hows Nuan Nuan? Last night I kept on calling you, but you turned your phone off. She is okay, right?

Xi He didnt say anything and just looked at him coldly.

Zhou Zhen heard the noise so she came out of the kitchen. She wiped her hand on her apron and wanted to come forward to clutch Xi Hes hand: Xi He

Xi He immediately shook her hand off.

Zhou Zhens face was awkward. she always looks down on Xi He. But after what happened last night, she should endure it.

Why are you still here? Xi He asked coldly.

XI He? Do you know what are you talking about? This is also my house, where should we come home to if we dont come here? Zhou Zhen said hurriedly.

Chen Xian Fei noticed that she was unhappy and said: Xi He, last night it happened because I was too emotional. I drank a bit of alcohol. I didnt do it in purpose. Hows Nuan Nuan? Later on let me go with you to see her

He said it and wanted to take her hand, but Xi He retreated and pointed to the door. She looked at both mother and son: Go out, now hurry up go out. Or not I will call the police.

What are you going to call the police for? You want to report as for illegal entry? Dont you forget that you and Xian Fei are still a legal couple? Do you think the police will believe you? Zhou Zhen also couldnt endure it anymore.

Last night Chen Xian Fei pushed my daughter to the ground, you think I cannot report this?

Zhou Zhens face turned pale: What evidence do you have? Also Nuan Nuan is Xian Feis daughter, whats the point if he really pushed her? Its just because he is not careful.

Chen Xian Fei noticed that Zhou Zhen started to lose her rationality and frowned: Ma!

He Xi He took her phone: I recorded. All of your Zhou Zhens words. I have it all.

Zhou Zhen glared at her and wanted to snatch it away, but she is just a fat middle-aged woman, how can she compete with Xi He?

I dont belive it.

Its up to you to belive it or not. Xi He frowned: Dont regret it when the police came. Now go away and move out from my house!

Xi He pointed to the door.

Xi He, you are unthankful woman. Dont you forget that for rescuing you and Xi Nuan Nuan, what happened to Xian Fei. What is your right to kick us out?

Chapter 484

After last night Xi He already be decisive that she couldnt tolerate both Zhou Zhen and Chen Xian Fei anymore. Who dares to hurt her daughter, she will fight them.

Chen Xian Fei had harmed Xi Nuan Nuan, Xi He felt heartbroken for Xi Nuan Nuan. She was the one that gave birth to her, and raised her up. How can she tolerate this incident?

Even though Chen Xian Fei once rescued them and Xi He felt selfish because of it, but she couldnt let this keep on going.

She wants to protect her beloved ones. She doesnt care about anything else.

Because this is my house. Its my right.

Xi He, how can you be so ruthless? Chen Xian Fei asked.

Go out! Xi He typed the police number: Will you go or not?

Chen Xian Fei and Zhou Zhen were reluctant. Zhou Zhen isnt a daring person, she is quite coward. She was afraid that Xi He recorded their conversation. Moreover, Xi He also could do martial art. She and Chen Xian Fei couldnt fight her.

Xian Fei, lets go.

Go back to your rooms and tidy up your things, I give you twenty minutes. After twenty minutes, I dont want to see you again. Before you go, leave your keys on the table.

Zhou Zhens face completely changed and just looked at Xi He.

Xi He laughed coldly: Go please.

In the twenty minutes, Xi He didnt do anything, she just waited in the sofa for them to pack up.

He never expected that one day Xi He would drive out both of him and his mother with nothing but the clothes they have on. He felt ashamed.

Zhou Zhen came over to his room and looked that Chen Xian Fei was sitting on his bed.

Zhou Zhen urged him: Xian Fei, lets go. Its for the best.

Ma, I dont willing to accept it.

Me too! Zhou Zhen bit her lips: but what can we do? We should go out first.

Ma, I cannot accept that she can be so ruthless to me? I never forget her for so many years, but she never love me!

You are really immature! Theres a lot of women outside, why should you longing to just one? Its good for you to divorce her now. You should ask her for half of the house! Now we should go

Then they came out. Xi He waited outside.

Key. Xi He knocked on the door.

You are really ruthless!

When they left, Xi He took out her phone and looked at it. Actually how can she record it? She just wanted to scare the moff.

Xi He then called Chen Xiao Lin and let her helped her to take a day off.

Chen Xiao Lin asked confusedly: What is it?

Nuan Nuan is in trouble.

What is it? Is it serious? Is it flue?

No. Xi He retold the simple version of what happened last night. Chen Xiao Lin was furious: Chen Xian Fei, is he a man? Xi He, you need to divorce him immediately, why should you let that kind of man stay!

Lets not discuss this first. I already kicked both of them out. Do you know any locksmith?

You want them to unable to get inside forever. Xi He, its great! Chen Xiao Lin laughed: But I dont know one, but my mother-in-law should know. Later on I will ask her and tell you.

Okay, sorry to trouble you.

Xi He hung up and went to her room to take a bath and change her colthes.

Xi Nuan Nuan supposedly would stay in the hospital for two days. Xi He tidied her clothes and came back to the hospital.

She went to the breakfast restaurant first to buy some breakfast. Xi He called Mu Chu Cheng: What do you want to it?

Mu Chu Cheng said directly: Your cooking.

.. I didnt cook.

You are home for so long and you are not cooking?

I kicked both Chen Xian Fei and his mother out, so it takes a lot of tiem.

Mu Chu Cheng laughed Then in the future, wouldnt it be inconvenient for us?

Mr Mu, what are you thinking of? Xi He cut him off: What do you want to eat?

Just coffee.

Just coffee in the morning?

Xi He hung up and frowned. She bought soy milks, fried dumplings, and also Xi Nuan Nuans favorite steamed dumpling.

Chapter 485

Xi Nuan Nuan hadnt waken up when Xi He came back to the hospital. Its good that Xi He packed the food in the thermos. For you. Xi He passed a box of fried dumplings and soya milk to Mu Chu Cheng.

He frowned and didnt take it: My coffee?

Dont drink coffee in the early morning. Its not good for your health. Just eat fried dumplings and drink this soya milk.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at it and took it: Xi He, you are quite caring of me.

Xi He snorted: You are suffering from unrequited love.

Its probably because of the smell of the breakfast, Xi Nuan Nuan suddenly slowly opened her eyes. Xi He came over: Nuan Nuan, you are awake? Are you okay? Let Mama call the doctor to check on you?

Xi Nuan Nuan clutched her hand and looked at Mu Chu Cheng. She swallowed her saliva: Mama, Im hungry.

Xi He found it funny. She knew that Xi Nuan Nuan should be okay now that shes hungry. She pinched her little nose: Little foodie, Mama bought you your favorite steamed dumpling. You should brush your teeth and wash your face first before eating.

Xi He said it and took basin of water out. She took out the toothbrush and towel she brought from home.

Xi He helped her to wash and brush to make sure the wound stayed dry.

Xi He was very certain that Xi Nuan Nuans wound will leave mark because it was deep. But because its quite close to the forehead, she could hide it with her bang.

Xi Nuan Nuan kept on watching the steamed dumplings.

Done.

Xi He put down the towel and took the box of steamed dumpling for her. At first she wanted to feed her but this little girl wanted to eat by herself.

Xi He just let her be: Be careful, its hot.

Okay. For eating it faster, Xi Nuan Nuan just nodded obediently.

Xi He also sat back on the sofa and ate her breakfast. Mu Chu Cheng already ate two dumplings and didnt eat more. Xi He looked at him and ate the remaining four.

Mu Chu Cheng also didnt drink his soya milks and just drank a glass of water. He looked at Xi He: When can I move in?

Xi He: Mr Mu, you are joking again.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: in your eyes, am I always like to joke?

Xi He smiled: Mr Mu, you should have a clear self-knowledge about yourself.

At first she thought that he will be just joking. But the day Xi Nuan Nuan be discharged from the hospital, Mu Chu Cheng moved to the house. Xi He noticed he brought a black suitcase.

What is this?

My suitcase.

Xi He controlled her rage: Excuse me, what Mr Mu means?

Isnt it clear? Starting today, I will live here.

Mu-Chu-Cheng! Xi He finally couldnt control her rage: Now hurry take this suitcase out, if not I will report to the police!

Mu Chu Cheng sat down on the sofa and folded his legs. He acted calmly: Do you think you can use the same strategy you used on Chen Xian Fei for me?

Xi He glared at me: Mu Chu Cheng, dont you joke around okay? Its with great difficulty I can kick Chen Xian Fei out, I dont want strangers in my house?

I am stranger for you?

Mu Chu Cheng, dont you think yourself to well

Mu Chu Cheng shook his finger: I dont

Xi He:..

Xi He was physically and mentally exhausted from coping with Mu Chu Cheng, but Xi Nuan Nuan kept on treating him like his fans. She noticed his black suitcase and immediately came over. She used her little arm to push it: Uncle Mu, let me help you bring your suitcase isnide.

Xi He was furious: Xi Nuan Nuan, stand up.

Xi Nuan Nuan immediately let the suitcase go and raised her hands up. Because of her fast action, the suitcase fell down. The zipper of the suitcase opened.

Xi He looked at it and stunned. Inside it was empty. Theres nothing inside.

She looked at him confusedly. Mu Chu Cheng just smiled and stroked Xi Hes hair: Im just joking, married woman.

He moved slowly toward her and whispered in her ear: I prefer to take it slow.

Xi He poked his chest with her elbow and pushed him away.

Mr Mu you really have a lot of interesting hobbies. You even bought a suitcase to joke around with me?

I think its worthy to see your response.

Xi He ignored him and patted Xi Nuan Nuans shoulder: Go sit down over there. Mama will cook now. Your little auntie will go home today. Its weekend.

Really?

Xi He nodded and knelt down to pick the suitcase up. She noticed red blood trace on the top of the suitcase.

When she was wondering, Mu Chu Cheng knelt down and watched her.

Yesterday I just killed someone, are you afraid?

Xi He put the suitcase down and took his arm. She folded his sleeve and noticed wound in his arm. After a night, it started to heal.

Xi He pointed at the sofa: Sit down on the sofa.

Nuan Nuan, you go to dining room and sit down, Mama will give you a slice of cake.

Okay! Xi Nuan Nuan immediately ran over and waited for her cake.

Chapter 486

Xi He went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She took out a slice of strawberry cake roll. She put the fork on the top of the plate and took it to Xi Nuan Nuan: Eat it here, eat it slowly

I will, Mama!

Xi He didnt want her to see Mu Chu Chengs wound. She took a first aid kit.

The time she went over, Mu Chu Cheng was standing up. Come over.

Mu Chu Cheng went to sit down beside Xi He.

Give me your left hand to me.

Mu Chu Cheng gave it. Xi He helped him to take care of his wound.

Mu Chu Cheng kept on watching her expression, he enjoyed it.

Xi He, its such a waste that you didnt become a doctor.

In the past I really wanted to become one.

Then why didnt you? Why did you become a secretary?

Xi He pursed her lips: That time I wanted to become one because I wanted to take care of someone, he had wounded for several times

Who is it?

Xi He raised her head and said nothing.

Is it Nuan Nuans Papa? Nuan Nuans Papa is not that Chen? Xi He, I am right?

Xi He didnt say anythign.

You keep on waiting for him? Where is he?

She already done with his wound and let his hand go: okay, remember that in the next three days, you shouldnt wet this one.

Dont shift the topic. Mu Chu Cheng clutched her wrist.

Xi He looked at him: Mr Mu, dont you mind too much. Its my private matter.

She said it and moved his hand away. She took the first aid kit and stood up.

She could feel that Mu Chu Cheng kept on watching her.

Mu Chu Cheng said that he was in An City because of work, he even bought a house there. He bought a hosue that he could move right away with just his suitcase.

Xi He didnt know what kind of work he had. He would be busy for several days and didnt meet or look for her. But the time he appeared, it will be noiselessly. He could appear the time she go to pick Xi Nuan Nuan up, or the time she went to the market. Anyway, he could appear anytime and anywhere he wanted. As long he was happy.

Xi He really wanted to move away!

This moment she was in her office. She put her pen down and rubbed her tired eyes.

Chen Xiao Lin knocked on her table: What happened to you? I noticed that you are daydreaming in quite sometime.

Xi He shook her head.

Is it Chen Xian Fei? Chen Xian Fei came and harrassed you?

No. That day both mother and son went out, Xi He really asked a locksmith to change all the lock. She thought that she will get back her quite life, but she overlooked that Mu Chu Cheng.

What are you thinking?

Xi He looked at Chen Xiao Lin and sighed. She didnt know whether she should share it or not.

Theres a bit of problem. Oh right, youre looking for me?

Chen Xiao Lin looked around for a while and lowered her head to talk on her ear: Its Chief Huo, he is looking for you.

Xi He was startled for a while, couldnt that Huo Si Che just call her, why should he ask Chen Xiao Lin to find her.

Chen Xiao Lin knew that Huo Si Che had some feelings for Xi He. She patted Xi Hes shoulder: Be careful.

Xi He laughed: He can eat me out?

Ay, dont say it. I always notice that he wants it. Just watch it. The time he has his chance, he will!

Xi He stood up: Ill not chat with you any longer. Ill go first.

Be careful, white bunny.

Go away!

Xi He took elevator to the top floor of Huo Si Ches office.

Xi He knocked on the door: Chief Huo, you are looking at me.

Huo Si Che put down his pen and looked at her: come inside.

Xi He nodded and stood in front of her: Chief Huo, what is it?

Tonight accompany me to a banquet.

Xi He smiled and wanted to refuse: Chief Huo, this is regarding companys responsibility.

Huo Si Che looked at her: its regarding one of our project.

Shouldnt you take Mrs Huo? Its her duty.

Xi He, my wife doesnt like that kind of occasion. It also the works order. You as my secretary, shouldnt you appear with me too. Its part of your job!

Xi He bit her lips and be silent.

She understood it clearly that she was afraid to lose this job. Job isnt easy to find.

She wasnt willing to accompany him./

Is there anymore problem?

Xi He shook her head: No.

Then go out. Get ready after you get off the work. We will take my car.

Okay.

Chapter 487

Xi He returned to her office room. Chen Xiao Lin immediately came over: How is it? What is he looking for you for?

He asked me to accompany him out to join a banquet.

Chen Xiao Lin sympathized with her: It seems the big bad wolf starts to act, he wants to eat the little white bunny.

Xi He laughed coldly: Dont let my thorn get to him!

Xiao Lin, tonight please help me to pick Nuan Nuan up. After the banquet I will pick her up at your place.

Chen Xiao Lin waved her hand and smile: Okay, you dont have a car, why should you run to my place? Itll be troublesome. When you are done just give me a call, I will send Nuan Nuan back to your place.

Xi He nodded and felt grateful: Thank you.

Why are you so modest to me!

Chen Xiao Lin finished her words and went back to her cubicle. Xi He gave a call to the kindergarten teacher. She told her that Chen Xiao Lin will pick Nuan Nuan up. She asked the teacher to talk with Xi Nuan Nuan.

Xi Nuan Nuan is quite close with Chen Xiao Lin so Xi Nuan Nuan just agreed: Mama, I know. I will wait for you to come home to pick me up.

The time to get off the work, everyone left. Xi He waited at the office room for Huo Si Che.

Finally Huo Si Che came down after everyone was left. Because Xi He was tired, she fell asleep on her desk.

In her sleep, she felt someone stroked her face. She immediately stood up and looked that Huo Si Che was in front of her. He looked at her with his joking expression.

Xi He frowned.

Chief Huo, what were you doing before?

Ho Si Che pointed at her face: Your hair got inside you mouth.

Then let me thank you.

Xi He laughed coldly inside her heart. Why should he touch her face if its only her hair?

Huo Si Che nodded and took Xi Hes bag: Lets go.

Xi He wore her coat and paced forward. She took her bag from his hand: Thank you Chief Huo, I can bring my own bag.

Huo Si Che glanced at her and didnt say anythign.

Is she purposely making a distance from him, how can he not see it clearly?

At first their relationship is normal, its just about work. Now Xi He sat on his car, Xi He just stayed quite and looked at the window.

The car stopped and she looked outside. Huo Si Che stopped in front of an expensive clothes store. She was startled. Huo Si Che got off the car and opened her door: Get off.

Xi He got off the car and looked around: Chief Hou, this is?

Huo Si Che examined her body: you will wear this kind of clothes to the banquet?

Xi He looked at herself, this is her work clothes. She didnt find itll be a problem. Huo Si Che just got inside the store: Lets get in.

Xi He understood that Huo Si Che planned to buy her clothes. She didnt want it but she understood that Huo Si Che wouldnt let her work clothes to the banquet.

In this kind of business banquet, there would be a lot of celebrities, models. Today as his companion, he surely wouldnt let Xi He embarrassed him.

Xi He frowned and got in. Actually she felt complicated. First, she didnt want Huo Si Che to buy clothes for her. Second, she didnt want to waste her money for that kind of one-time clothes!

Huo Si Che didnt mind her, he chose clothes for her. At last he chose a gold clothes and passed it to her: Your skin is white, its good to wear this one.

Xi He looked at it and didnt take it: Chief Huo, should I wear this kind of clothes?

If you wear your own clothes, you will embarrass whole Huo company. He said: You are representative of our company too. What are you worrying about that I buy you a cloth?

Xi He nodded: Right>

She didnt want to waste her money. She also didnt want him to spend money on her. She decided to return the clothes after.

She didnt take the clothes. She just took a simple black dress: Just this one.

She searched for the fit size and changed it. She put her work clothes on the plastic.

Huo Si Che felt uncomfortable with her action but he didnt say anything, he just took out his credit card to pay it.

You also need to do your makeup.

Xi He thought that he will take her to a makeup store so sh said: No need, I have it.

She only wears simple makeup for work, she just needed to redo it now. She took out her foundation and lipstick and did it. The time she finished, the car had arrived in front of five-star hotel.

Tonight it was a charitable banquet.

Someone came over and opened their door: Mr Huo.

Huo Si Che nodded. Xi He got off the car. Huo Si Che signaled Xi He to wrap his arm with his eyes. She knew that she should do it in this occasion.

Chapter 488

After they got inside the hall, Xi He let it go and just followed him on the side. Huo Si Che was chatting with people, it was all men. They were watching Xi He.

Because its her first time to accompany Huo Si Che. They thought their relationship shouldnt be a simple one.

Xi He told herself to ignore them. She just took a glass of champagne to drink. She felt a hot gaze on her back. She turned her head and noticed a familiar face.

Huo Si Che noticed her expression and asked; What is it?

Xi He shook her head: Nothing.

Huo Si Che said before that it was work, but she felt its nothing to do work. Xi He felt bored of their chattering. She told Huo Si Che: Chief Huo, I will walk around.

Go, dont be too long. Itll start soon.

Xi He nodded and went to the restroom to wash her hand. The time she raised her head to see the mirror. She was so surprised to see a face.

Mr Mu, why you always like to appear in womans bathroom? Xi He pressed her fast beating heart. So its turned out that she wasnt wrong, Mu Chu Cheng also attended the party.

Follow me. Mu Chu Cheng came forward and clutched her chin. He raised her face: Tonight you are wearing makeup. You are also wearing a beautiful clothes. You make me want to sleep with you. Xi He, tell me what should I do?

Xi He smiled and pushed his hand away. Its your own problem, whats the relation with me?

Xi He wore a skirt today. Its not really special, its just conservative. But her back was showed.

Mu Chu Cheng rubbed her back, of course she couldnt endure it. She clutched his wrist: Mr Mu, if you keep on playing with me, then I will scream. That time people will come, they all will know that you are a pervert? Mr Mu, you should be worry, you need to keep your rpeutation.

Mu Chu Cheng frowned: Then you should scream.

Xi He, its you that force me!

Xi He heard footsteps outside. She opened her mouth and wanted to scream: Help me, theres a pervert in the female restroom

But she was too late because Mu Chu Cheng covered her mouth. He hugged her waist and kicked one of the toilet door and pushed Xi He inside. Then he followed inside.

In the same time, someone got inside.

A woman said: It seems someone is inside, why theres no one?

Another woman said: They should be inisde.

Inside, Mu Chu Cheng let Xi He go. Because of his action, Xi Hes lip was in a mess.

Mu Chu Cheng took out his handkerchief to wipe her lips. Xi He glared at him.

Mu Chu Cheng then got close to her ear and said: You want to know that you be with a man inside a restroom? What do you think they will think when they see us?

Xi He was so angry and wiped her lipstick. She waited for that two women to go away.

The room was small. Mu Chu Cheng was a big and tall figure. She felt a bit of breathless.

She covered the toilet bowl and sat down. She didnt want to get too close to him.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at her.

The two women outside kept on chatting with each other.

Do you know who is the woman with Huo Si Che? She looks like so seductive.

Xi He finally paid attention to their conversation.

Xi He was so furious, whats seductive about her? She just wore a simple dress and simple makeup.

I heard that it is his secretary. Ay, but Huo Si Che always lives without gossip but today he brought a woman with him. It should be his mistress.

Hehe.

She is so shameless.

Xi He was so furious that her face turned red. She couldnt control her emotion anymore, she stood up. She wanted to ask that two women what they mean?

But suddenly she was hugged on her waist.

She looked at Mu Chu Cheng: You, what are you doing?

Chapter 489

Mu Chu Cheng took her to a corner and raised her chin high. He let her to see him.

Mu Chu Cheng She swallowed her saliva.

Mu Chu Cheng lowered his mouth and bit her lips. She frowned in pain. Its too sudden that she screamed.

Its too surprising that two women came over and knocked the door: What happened inside?

Xi He bit her lips. She said: Its nothing, I just saw a cockroach.

It shouldnt be any, this is five-star hotel. A woman immediately said loudly.

Yes, its a high class hotel.

Lets go.

They both said it and left.

Xi He breathed loudly. Its hard to endure. She pushed him away: Move away!

But Mu Chu Cheng stood still and didnt let her leave.

Xi Hes phone rang at thsi time. She took it from her bag. Its a call from Huo Si Che. Supposedly he wanted to know where she was.

Xi He answered: Chief Huo.

Xi He, where are you? Why havent you come back? Is there something happen?

Xi He hadnt answered it and suddenly Mu Chu Cheng hugged her shoulder and placed his face on her neck. He kissed her lips too when she was unaware.

Huo Si Che noticed something was wrong: Xi He, what happened? Xi He?!

Xi He poked Mu Chu Chengs chest and the phone fell to the ground. But she couldnt break free from Mu Chu Cheng.

That man is too strong.

Huo Si Che kept on calling her: Xi He? Xi He!

Mu Chu Cheng let her go. One of his hand gagged her so she act carelessly. One of his hand snatched the phone away and smiled: She is with me. We, a man and a woman, are in a small narrow toilet cubicle. Tell me what are we doing? Mr Huo.

Who are you? Huo Si Che asked coldly.

Mu Chu Cheng.

Mu Chu Cheng said it and hung up. Xi He snatched her phone away and glared at her: Mu Chu Cheng, you are too much!

Mu Chu Cheng clutched her face: For what?

Dammit, why should you mind me? Whats your right? Why should you do this to me?!

Just because I like you.

Xi He laughed coldly: You like me so I need to like you? Mu Chu Cheng, perhaps you are too good. But not everyone will like you. I dont want to have any relation with you so please stay far away from me. Dont appear in front of me okay?

She said it then pushed him away. She opened the door. But Mu Chu Cheng pulled her back. This time he carried her up and separated her legs. He placed her on his waist. He pressed her back on the wall

Mu Chu Cheng! Xi He yelled; let me go!

Let you go? Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Xi He, Ive been playing with you for too long. I dont have any patience anymore

Xi He bit her lips and glared at him: Mu Chu Cheng, you promised me that you will not force me! Why dont you keep your words!

Mu Chu Cheng laughed and looked at her: Xi He, should I regard you as too naive? Or too stupid? I like a girl, except I have no interest to her, do you think I will let her go?

Even though you need to force her, you will not let her go?

So what?

A man like Mr Mu, why should you use force?

For you, I dont mind. Mu Chu Cheng stroked her face.

Xi He wanted to avoid his touch. Her breath quicken. Her hair was in a mess: Mu Chu Cheng, dont you act recklessly. You need to think carefully what this place is!

Its a female restroom. Mu Chu Cheng said it calmly: If you cannot control it then you can just scream, I dont really care if anyone comes.

She bit her lips and said lowly: Mu Chu Cheng, dont be too over.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at her face. Her phone rang again.

Mu Chu Cheng took the phone and let her answer it: Xi He, where are you? What happened? Are you really be together with Mu Chu Cheng? Let me find you now.

Xi He heard it and just be quiet because this time, someone got inside the restroom.

Mu Chu Cheng took the phone and pushed her back again to the wall.

Xi He couldnt endure it anymore, she made a certain noise. The call was still connected.

Xi He noticed that a person got inside the restroom left.

Xi He hurriedly said to the phone: Chief Huo, Im okay. I will call you later.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled and said: guess, whether he heard it or not.

Xi He said: Mu Chu Cheng!

Then suddenly the clothes were tore.

She glared and stared blankly at the man in front of her.

She planned to return this clothes to Huo Si Che, now its broken

The important thing, how can she leave this restroom in the torn clothes she didnt respond for some time because of thinking

Chapter 490

Mu Chu Cheng tore her clothes. Xi He regained herself and responded. She clutched his wrist and glared at him: You. unexpectedly tore my clothes!

Its bought by Huo Si Che right? Mu Chu Cheng pointed at her chest part. He wanted to tear the front. Xi He remembered about her tattoo so she pressed her front side.

This clothes is too ugly.

Then you shouldnt just tear it. Xi He almost cried: How can I go out now!

This moment she really wanted to kill him! She hugged her front tightly.

On her chest part, she has a similar tattoo as Mu Chu Cheng. If he looked at the tattoo, he will think of something!

What are you afraid of? How can I let you out in this state? If someone looks at you in the state, wouldnt it be a lose for me.

Xi He glared at him: Its my own body. I should be the one that lose, how can its you?

Mu Chu Cheng took out a cigarette and let her go. Now he wasnt afraid that she will run away. Because now her clothes was tore, she wouldnt elave.

Xi He felt tired. She took off her high heels and just sticked to the wall.

Mu Chu Cheng hugged her waist and pulled her close. He carried her up.

Its cold.

Mu Chui Cheng, do you know what I am thinking now?

Should be the same as me. You are thinking about a vigorous thing.

Xi He took the cigarette from his lip and put it in her mouth: I want to kill you.

Okay, come on. Mu Chu Cheng took his pistol out and put it on her hand. Then he pointed at his chest: Just right here, you can kill me with one shot.

Xi He clutched the pistol and pressed it to his heart: Just right here. The time I pressed it, it will stop beating right, you cannot breath anymore.

Yes, so do it. Will you? If not let me teach you?

No need, I can do it.

Who taught you to do it?

Nuan Nuans father taught me

Xi He didnt finish it and suddenly yelled because Mu Chu Cheng put her down turned her body over.

He kissed her neck: If you dare to mention any other man, do you believe that I will just sleep you? Do you like it?

Xi He couldnt move: I prefer riding a horse.

Next time I will let you. Mu Chu Cheng laughed.

Xi He:..

This time Mu Chu Chengs phone rang and he answered it; Em, in the first room of the female restroom.

Xi He was in confusion state. She tensed.

Theres a knock. Her heart beat fast.

What are you afraid of?

Be quite, go away.

Mu Chu Cheng let her go. He opened the door.

Xi He tried to stop him: Are you crazy?

You want to go out in this state?

He said it and moved her away. Xi He noticed a woman outside. She bowed down and passed a plastic bag to him: Mr Mu, here is the clothes.

Mu Chu Cheng nodded: Okay, leave.

The woman left and Mu Chu Cheng passed Xi He a plastic bag: Change it. Ill wait outside.

Thankfully, this man gave her a cloth.

He left the restroom.

She changed her clothes.

The time she went out of the restroom, she noticed Mu Chu Cheng was leaning on the wall and smoking.

She also noticed Huo Si Che.

Mu Chu Cheng waved at her.

Xi He just stood there unmoving. Mu Chu Cheng asked: Do you want me to go to you? How can you not recognize me?

Xi He came over to avoid him doing something crazy: Mr Mu, thank you for your clothes. You have a lot of money, you ruined my dress. You should take this clothes as my compensation.

I give the ruined one for you. Xi He passed him the plastic bag.

Xi He, come here. Huo Si Che said.

When Xi He was about to come over, Mu Chu Cheng clutched her wrist: Stay beside me, dont go anywhere.

Mu Chu Cheng, dont make a scene okay? That is my boss, today I disappeared for quite sometime, do you want me to lose my job?

You have a bad boss, its not a pity to loss it.

Xi He laughed: If he is bad boss, then what about you?

Mu Chu Cheng frowned: What about me?

You are pervert!

Xi He finished her words and shook away his hand. She came over to Huo Si Che: Chief Huo.

Huo Si Che nodded: Follow me.

This moment Xi He didnt look at Mu Chu Cheng again, she just felt his hot gaze on her back.

Huo Si Che chatted with several people and took Xi He to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
617K 64.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
28.3K 579 18
Talia is a dark fairy. The only of her kind for centuries. She starts her first year at Alfea with small hopes, exasperated by her cousin. A blond sp...