Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

471-480

271 3 0
By benittlee

Chapter 471

What are you afraid of? What are you worried about? Nuan Nuan will be okay. I will find her.

Im afraid that she will be hurt.

Who will be daring enough to hurt her?

Xi He looked at him: Why are you treating her so good?

Mu Chu Chengs fingers knocked on the table. She could see clearly that little fire tattoo on his back of hand.

She didnt tell him. He also didnt remember it. In her left chest, theres an exact fire tattoo.

Its his personal masterpiece.

I love everything about you.

Xi He lowered her head and stood up. She took her phone and dialed Zhou Zhens phone number: Its best if you tell me, when was the exact time Nuan Nuan gone missing? Was it in the market? Or kindergarten?

Zhou Zhen yelled: What do you mean? Do you mean that I lied to you? Nuan Nuan finished school at four oclock, how can you dont know? Did you think that I picked her early from the kindergarten? Why should I do it? Let me tell you Xi He, Nuan Nuans missing also make me worried. She is my granddaughter! Are you doubting that I am the one that made her gone?

I am doubting that you are lying to me. Auntie Zhou, what happened. I think you know it clearly. The kindergartens teacher can be the witness. That time I will report you to the police, then the police should find an evidence

Zhou Zhen turned panic and stammered: I remembered it wrongly. I thought its four in the afternoon. Actually it supposed to be eleven oclock

Xi He laughed coldly: You remembered it wrongly? Hehe, you are really awesome, why should you pick her up at eleven oclock? Where did you take her to?

Zhou Zhen coughed: Today I have a gathering with my friends. It started at the afternoon until the night. So I picked her up at eleven oclock. The lessons in the kindergarten are not really important. Its okay to miss it.

Where was Nuan Nuan missing?

Actually I also didnt know. Zhou Zhen slowly lost her confidence: I just played mahjong. Theres a high school student who helped to take care of Nuan Nuan to go arouynd

Then she was missing?

Yes Yes. Zhou Zhen could notice the coldness in Xi Hes voice. If Xi Nuan Nuan is missing, supposedly she and Chen Xian Fei will be kicked out!

Even though Chen Xian Fei had been a saviour for both of mother and daughter but Xi Nuan Nuan is Xi Hes reason for living. If something bad happened to Xi Nuan Nuan, she wouldnt go easy on them!

Zhou Zhen, very good! You even could find that great reason! For your so-what gathering, you neglected Nuan Nuan. Let me tell you, if Nuan Nuan is hurt even for a bit, I will let you and your son take a responsibility for it! I will let you guys be buried together with ehr!

Zhou Zhen was scared and trembled with fear.

Xi He hung up.

She shouldnt trust Zhou Zhen to pick the kid. She just felt that her work finished around six oclock, it will be too miserable for Xi Nuan Nuan to wait for her two hours. Though Nuan Nuan never said it our complained, but she knew that everyday she feels jealous of other students.

Xi He didnt want her to feel that way. She always notices her sad and lonely figure every time she picked her up.

Xi He hung up and went to the restroom. She washed her face. When she raised her face, she noticed Mu Chu Chengs face too from the mirror.

She turned her body: This is female restroom.

Mu Chu Cheng took his smoke: I know.

He took one cigarette and smoked it. He leant on the door: Do you want one?

Okay.

Mu Chu Cheng passed one from his mouth to her lips.

You cried.

Xi He didnt deny it: I was so angry that I cried.

Mu Chu Cheng laughed; Later on lets give them a lesson.

Is there any news about Nuan Nuan?

Ying Tong will find her soon.

Please move away.. someone said.

Xi He and Mu Chu Cheng turned away at the same time.

That woman noticed both of them and wanted to get inside the restroom, after all it was female restroom.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at that woman, that woman noticed his handsome face and her eyes turned bright.

Xi He turned her body and left.

Mu Chu Cheng waved at this woman, the woman came over: Mr.

Mu Chu Cheng opened his lips sexily: You make my girlfriend run away angry.

A That woman was surprised: She is your girlfriend?

Chapter 472

Mu Chu Cheng didnt say anything else and played around with his cigarette. Then he threw it away. That woman noticed that he was leaving and wanted to approach him. She called him: Mister

Mu Chu Cheng turned his body and looked at that womans smile: Will you leave a phone number so I can contact you later.

Mu Chu Cheng tidied his short hair: I dont like an ugly woman.

Because of that words, that woman turned furious. That man unexpectedly told her ugly? She is a beautiful woman!

But this man unexpectedly said her to be ugly!

You!

Mu Chu Cheng pushed her hand away: You should understand yourselves if you are ugly.

That woman was so furious.

Mu Chu Cheng just left and went toward Xi He.

She went back to her seat and watched the laptop screen. She was unconcerned with his approach.

He leant on Xi Hes shoulder. Xi He used her elbow to hit him: Move away.

Mu Chu Cheng didnt want to let go and just looked at her and smiled: Are you jealous?

Mr Mu is really good at joking, how can I dare to be jealous?

Why shouldnt you be daring? You can do it, dont be too modest.

Xi He rolled her eyes and ignored him.

Mu Chu Cheng kept on leaning his head on Xi Hes shoulder and didnt want to let go. Xi He was lazy to mind him and kept on watching.

Xi He now noticed that Ying Tong entered old house. Ying Tong kicked the door and theres a lot of people inside it. A lot of men and women, little kids. Their face was full of fear and their mouth was sticked with adhesive plaster.

Xi He tried to look for Xi Nuan Nuan. Then suddenly she noticed that Xi Nuan Nuan was laying on the floor. She was wearing a blue dress.

Nuan Nuan. She poked the laptop screen.

A man was startled because of this, he quickly took a fruit knife and wanted to attack Ying Tong.

Mu Chu Cheng sat down and dialed a number: Ying Tong, kill them all.

Yes, Mr Mu.

Ying Tong wore a bluetooth handset. He was fighting when he got that call. Xi He knows that Ying Tong is really good at fighting.

After hes done and tied everyone involved in trafficker back, YIng Tong gave a call to Mu Chu Cheng: Mr Mu, what should I do to these kids?

Call the police and ask them to solve this. Take Nuan Nuan back.

Okay.

Ying Tong took off his coat and wrapped Xi Nuan Nuan with it. He carried Xi Nuan Nuan to his embrace cautiously.

Xi He then heard someone asked: Bro Ying Tong, is this Mr Mus daughter?

Ying Tong kicked that man: Do you want to die, Mr Mu is not married yet, how can he have a daughter?!

That man said innocently: I just see that Mr Mu is too worry so. He continued: Could it be because Mr Mu likes little kid?

Ying Tong just looked at him: Lei Zi, I have tracker on my body.

What is it mean?

Ying Tong smiled: I mean that everything I see, everything I hear, Mr Mu can see it too.

Ying Tong said it and carried Xi Nuan Nuan to leave.

Xi He and Mu Chu Cheng watched all of that. Xi He coughed lightly: Where is Nuan Nuan?

Mu Chu Cheng gulped his coffee: Ying Tong will send her back.

Then they both didnt say anything. Honestly, Xi He felt so awkward. Her phone rang several times, it was Chen Xian Fei. She answered it.

Chen Xian Fei said: Xi He, My Ma, she didnt do it in purpose.

Okay, I dont want to hear any of it. I already found Nuan Nuan.

You found Nuan Nuan? Chen Xian Fei was shocked. Its probably because he didnt expect that in that short period she can find her.

Xi He is a smart woman, she noticed it. Chen Xian Fei doesnt care about Xi Nuan Nuan. Its not a strange thing.

Chen Xian Fei, you earnestly wish that Nuan Nuan is gone right.

Chen Xian Fei exploded: How can you say it? Nuan Nuan she is also my daughter.

Your daughter? Xi He laughed coldly for several moments. She noticed that Mu Chu Cheng was watching her, so she stopped talking.

She felt worried and just hung p.

What is it?

Arent you tired of that kind of life?

Xi He knew he meant life with Zhou Zhen and Chen Xian Fei.

I am tired.

These years living without both of them, she, Xi Nuan Nuan, and Xi Hang were so happy. But after they appeared, they turned their life upside down.

Actually theres a lot of time, she really wants to kick him out, but she remembers that he had ever helped Xi Nuan Nuan, so..

Since you are tired, then why should you be together? You really love that Chen?

Right, I really love him. Xi He didnt want to explain anything more. Anyway its unnecessary.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Liar.

Suddenly the door of the coffee shop was opened. Xi He looked over and noticed it was Ying Tong. He carried Xi Nuan Nuan to come inside.

Chapter 473

Xi He came over to take her, Ying Tong pass Xi Nuan Nuan.

Nuan Nuan is okay right?

She is okay. She just being drugged. She will be awake soon.

Thank you, Ying Tong. Xi He thanked him sincerely.

Lei Zi, the other Mu Chu Chengs man, also came inside. He just followed Mu Chu Cheng for several years so he didnt know Xi He.

He knew that Mu Chu Cheng heard about their conversation before, he came forward to talk to him: Mr Mu, before.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at him: I heard it before.

Lei Zi immediately said: I didnt say it in purpose.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled and asked him to come forward with his hand. Lei Zi immediately asked: Mr Mu, what do you want?

In your eyes, am I a pervert that like four years old kid?

Lei Zi really wanted to dig the hole and bury himself.

Mr Mu

Mu Chu Cheng watched Xi He and Xi Nuan Nuan. He said to Lei Zi: Go away.

Okay, Ill go away immediately.

Lei Zi finally understood that Mu Chu Cheng likes the mother of the little girl.

Xi He carried Xi Nuan Nuan and wanted to return Ying Tongs coat. Ying Tong waved his hand: Ms Xi, just cover her. She should be cold.

Mu Chu Cheng took the coat from Xi Hes hand: Take it.

Ying Tong took it.

In next second, he noticed that Mu Chu Cheng took his own coat and covered Xi Nuan Nuan with it.

Xi He:..

I have coat too.

Mu Chu Cheng ignored her and took Xi Nuan Nuan from her. He covered Xi Nuan Nuan tightly.

Xi Nuan Nuan woke up at this moment. She wiped her eyes. At the first time she was so shocked and panic because she remembered what happened last time.

Xi He immediately clutched her face: Nuan Nuan, its Mama.

Xi Nuan Nuan looked at Xi He and hugged her. Her voice was hoarse. She was so sad: Mama, I thought I will never see you again.

No, now we meet right? Its okay. Uncle Mu and his people helped you out.

Xi Nuan Nuan stayed in Xi Hes embrace and turned her body to look at everyone: Mu Chu Cheng, Ying Tong, and Lei Zi.

Uncle Mu, Uncles, thank you.

This girl is really good. Lei Zi praised.

Thank you. Xi Nuan Nuan replied in timid manner. At first she wasnt someone that afraid of stranger. But after that day, now she was a bit of scared.

Mu Chu Cheng stroked her hair: Do you want cake?

Xi Nuan Nuan immediately nodded: I want.

Xi He was startled for a while.

Mu Chu Cheng noticed that in Xi Hes embrace, Xi Nuan Nuans gaze fell on the cake shelves.

Mu Chu Cheng called the waiter and ordered several slices of cake. Xi Nuan Nuan was happy. She wanted to bring it home.

Lets go.

She carried Xi Nuan Nuan and wanted to go outside. She looked at Mu Chu Cheng: Thank you for today. Next day if theres a chance, I will treat you a meal.

You guys will go home now. How will you go back?

I will take a taxi.

Then a car stopped in front of the coffe shop, Mu Chu Cheng came over to the car and opened the door: Get on, I will send you back.

Xi He didnt say anything, Xi Nuan Nuan just answered: Mama, I want to get on Uncles car.

Xi He thought that itll also wont be easy to look for taxi here so she carried XI Nuan Nuan inside the car: Sorry to trouble you.

Ying Tong is a driver, Mu Chu Cheng sat on the passenger seat. Xi He and Xi Nuan Nuan sat on the backseat.

Ying Tong asked for her address and drove. At first Xi He wanted to just get off on the entrance gate, but Ying Tong just drove the car inside.

Ms Xi, which building are you?

East tower, block B.

Ying Tong stopped the car on the lobby. Xi He carried Xi Nuan Nuan down, she noticed Mu Chu Cheng also got off the car: You.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Im hungry.

.. Xi He was silent: Let me treat you a meal outside.

No. Since we are here, if not you can cook for me.

X He frowned: Mr Mu, its inconvenient.

Whats so inconvenient about it? Mu Chu Cheng greeted Xi Nuan Nuan. Xi Nuan Nuan was carrying her cake and came toward him: Uncle Mu, you are looking for me?

Nuan Nuan, I want to go to your house to eat. Is it convenient?

Xi Nuan Nuan immediately nodded and said loudly: Convenient!

But your Mama said inconvenient?

We are convenient with it. Xi Nuan Nuan immediately held Mu Chu Chengs hand and looked at Xi He: Mama, Uncle Mu helped me. You should repay him. My teacher said that we should be grateful.

Xi He:..

Nuan Nuan is a good girl. Mu Cu Cheng was so satisfied: Lets go, what floor are your home?

My home is at fifth floor, 501.

Xi He, this.. Ying Tong looked at Mu Chu Cheng and Xi Nuan Nuans figure and felt helpless.

Xi He sighed and chased after them to the elevator.

Mr Mu, I am a married woman.

I know. Mu Chu Cheng nodded.

So its inconvenient for you to come to my home

Xi He, dont you also take your friend to your home?

I do.

Then its okay. Mu Chu Cheng raised his eyebrows and looked at her: Am I not your friend?

Uncle Mu is really handsome, of course you are! Xi Nuan Nuan intervene their conversation. Now in her eyes, Mu Chu Cheng is shining.

Xi He couldnt say anything more, she bit her lips: My cooking is not really good.

Itts good, who say that its not. Mu Chu Cheng said.

When did you taste my cooking?

Chapter 474

Two days ago, you cooked two boiled egg for me.

Xi He:.

The elevator door opened, Xi He came out hurriedly. She felt that she would be even more furious.

Xi He came toward her front door. The door suddenly opened when she was about to take out her key: Xi He, you are home.

Chen Xian Feis voice stopped when he noticed Mu Chu Cheng.

He glared at Mu Chu Cheng: Why are you here?

His voice was full of doubt. She felt that it was too hilarious.

Chen Xian Fei really thought that he is her husband!

Mr Mu helped me to find Nuan Nuan, so I ask him to have a meal at home.

Theres nothing to eat for him. Chen Xian Fei answered immediately.

Its okay, I can cook. Xi He pushed him away and held Xi Nuan Nuan to get in.

Mu Chu Cheng came forward and Chen Xian Fei tried to block him: Mr Mu, this home doesnt welcome you.

Mu Chu Cheng raised his eyebrows, he is taller than Chen Xian Fei. He looked at him and said: Are you the decision maker in this house?

I am the head of the family, of course I am! Chen Xian Fei said it shamelessly.

I dont think so. Mu Chu Cheng smiled lightly.

You..

Chen Xian Fei looks so gentle and his body is also weak. Even though Mu Chu Cheng was injured but with a push, Chen Xian Fei could fall down.

Mu Chu Cheng got inside the house.

Zhou Zhen glared at him: Who are you?

Grandma, he is Uncle Mu. Xi Nuan Nuan actually remembered that it was because of Zhou Zhen , she was lost. She isnt willing to get close to her, but she thought its right thing to do to introduce Mu Chu Cheng.

Uncle Mu? Zhou Zhen laughed and pointed at Xi He, who was in the kitchen: Xi He, I think you are so shameless, what is this about? You seduce men outside, now you are dare to take them back home too? You are too shameless, but we as Zhou family, we know what is shameful or not!

Mu Chu Cheng sat down on the sofa and acted so calm. He didnt say anything and looked at Xi Hes response. He knew that Xi He isnt a weak and fragile woman, she wouldnt let someone bully her.

Indeed in next moment, the kitchen door was opened. Xi He stood there and looked at them coldly: If you think its shameful then you and your son can tidy up your things and leave. No one ask you to stay here.

Xi He! Zhou Zhen was so furious but she couldnt refute. She just looked at her son and wanted her son to help her.

Chen Xian Fei closed the door with his might and came inside. He wanted to come to the kitche, but he noticed that Mu Chu Chengs gaze on her, Mu Chu Cheng was laughing at him.

Chen Xian Fei was shivering. He stood there for a while, and at last he opened the door and leave.

Zhou Zhen didnt expect this to happen. Xi He brought a man home, and her son just left.

Xian Fei, Xian Fei!

Xi Nuan Nuan came to the kitchen: Mama, Grandma and Papa left.

Xi He looked at her: They have something to do. Nuan Nuan if you are hungry then just eat the cake first. Mama will be done soon.

Its a rare chance today that Zhou Zhen and Chen Xian Fei were waiting for her for dinner. Zhou Zhen had cooked before but Xi He didnt want to eat it so she tidied up and started to cook by hersefl.

Mu Chu Cheng came to the kitchen: You said that you couldnt cook, but I think you are quite good.

even though in the past, she couldnt cook well, but after years of living together with just Xi Hang and Xi Nuan Nuan, she learnt and could do a lot of things. She even can change the light. As long as its a small matter, she could do it. Theres no need to call the repairman.

Chen Xiao Lin had told her that it would make her to be a female superhero.

But what can she do, theres no man in the house. She is a sister, a mother, so she should be able to do everything.

Your husband and mother-in-law are going out with anger, dont you feel worry?

Xi He turned her head and laughed: I also dont know whose responsible for it.

Its me. Mu Chu Cheng pointed at himself: I want to have a peaceful dinner, I dont want strangers to join.

Mu Chu Cheng said and theres a noise.

Xi Nuan Nuan who was eating her cake on the sofa, raised her head and noticed someone came inside.

She called: Little Auntie!

She was eating chocolate cake so her mouth was full of chocolate.

Xiao Hang was wearing her senior highschool uniform. She is a pretty girl.

Xi Hang immediately ran over to Xi Nuan Nuan and hugged her: Nuan Nuan, you scared me, I thought that you are missing.

She said it with sobs.

Xi He came outside: Xi Hang, why are you home?

Today I called home, I heard from brother-in-law, that Nuan Nuan is missing. I tried to call you but you didnt answer. I asked for a day off and tried to look for her. Then I went back to find her.

Xi He took out her phone: Im sorry, my phone is off.

Xi Hang wanted to say something more, but she noticed a big figure came out from the kitchen. She was surprised.

Sis, he.

Mu Chu Cheng narrowed his eyes, he noticed that it seemed that Xi Hang had ever met him.

He was sure about this.

Xi He looked at them and coughed lightly. She said hurriedly: This is my friend, Mr Mu. Today he is the one that found Nuan Nuan

Xi Hang is also a smart woman. She quickly nodded and greeted: Mr Mu, hello.

Xi He looked at Mu Chu Cheng: This is my sister, Xi Hang, this year she is in the last year of senior high school.

Mu Chu Cheng just nodded.

Xi He noticed that she was holding a pot. She hurriedly returned to the kitchen.

Xiao Hang, Nuan Nuan bought a lot of cake. If you are hungry then eat it too. I will finish soon.

Sis, Im not hungry.

Xi Hang noticed that Mu Chu Cheng was watching her intensely. She just laughed it off and carried Xi Nuan Nuan back to the sofa.

Chapter 475

Xi Nuan Nuan opened the second box of cake and placed it in front of Xi Hang: Little Auntie, eat it.

Xi Hang shook her head: I will not eat it, Nuan Nuan you just eat it.

Xi Nuan Nuan blinked her big eyes:You really dont want it? Uncle Mu bought it for me. Its really good. Its your favorite mango cake.

No. At first she was too tired after she looked for Xi Nuan Nuan, but she wasnt hungry. Now she also didnt have any appetite because she was confused.

Xi Nuan Nuan noticed that Xi Hang wouldnt eat it so she took the cake over to Mu Chu Cheng. She climbed on a chair and placed the cake on the dining table. She scooped a bit and tried hard to rise it high to reach Mu Chu Chengs mouth: Uncle Mu, eat the cake. I will feed you.

Mu Chu Cheng was thinking before so he didnt notice that this little meatball had moved to his side. Mu Chu Cheng noticed her stretched arm. He noticed it was quite difficult for her. He isnt fond of sweet things. He also didnt like kids. He felt that kid is too troublesome and likes to cry.

When he was about to push away Xi Nuan Nuans hand, he noticed her longing and black eyes. He didnt move.

He remembered the day he woke up in the hospital, the first one he saw was Xi Nuan Nuans eyes. That time she lied on her stomach and watched him.

He felt something in heart that time because her eyes gives him a familiar feeling. Then Xi He appeared, it shocked him..

These years he always dreamt.

In the dream he was fighting. Then a little girl came out from the top wall. She watched him fighting till the end. She was smiling evilly: Mu Chu Cheng, you are fighting again. I will tell your grandma, except if

She jumped off the wall and hugged his arm. She tip-toed and kissed his face: except if you be together with me.

He shifted his gaze to her chest: You are not my style.

That woman still smiled: But you are my type.

Then that woman kept on asking him: Mu Chu Cheng, why dont you like me? What is your style?

Theres a time she came around furiously and blocked his car.

Okay, today I will tell you my type. He pointed at the woman on his passenger seat car. Its a twenty years old woman, its older that Xi He for several years. He hugged her and smiled: This is my type.

That girl examined the woman beside him and said with her blushing face: Mu Chu Cheng, so you like a big-breast woman!

He raised his eyebrows and looked at her t-shirt: I dont like a little girl. Ill feel guilty.

That girl was furious: Mu Chu Cheng, just wait. One day I will be big-breast woman!

Its his dream since he woke up years ago. He didnt know whether it was a dream or reality.

He couldnt remember it and couldnt find the answer.

This moment he watched Xi Nuan Nuans eyes and felt his heart melted. He lowered his head and bit the cake. Its sweet and sticky. Mu Chu Cheng really didnt like it. He frowned and swallowed it.

Xi Nuan Nuan kept on watching him: Is it good, Uncle Mu?

Mu ChuC heng nodded: Its good.

Then let me feed you again.

No need. Mu Chu Cheng stopped her: You can just eat it. I want to save my appetite for your Mamas cooking.

O. Xi Nuan Nuan then ate the cake.

Xi Hang watched both of father and daughter. They are clearly related but it seemed that Mu Chu Cheng didnt remember Xi He even for a bit.

That year their relationship was really deep and strong, now they were just strangers.

Xi Hang, help me to take this out.

Okay.

Xi Hang stood up and passed the dining room. She paced quickly to the kitchen.

When she was in the kitchen, she closed the door and asked Xi He quietly: Sis, what happened/ Why doesnt Brother Chu Cheng recognize us?

That time I met Ying Tong, he said that after the surgery, he doesnt remember anything.

Even though Mu Chu Chengs mother had a heart disease, they were all worried that Mu Chu Cheng would get it too. He was a healthy man, until when he was twenty one years old.

Xi hang felt this was too unbelievable: But he doesnt even remember you

Xi He pressed her little lips and looked outside. She smiled: Its better for him to forget me.

Xi Hang felt heartbroken and guilty toward Xi He: That year if its not because of my illness, you wouldnt leave Nan City

Xi He didnt say anything. These years she never told Xi Hang about the real reason of their breakup.

Its unrelated to you.

How can it be unrelated. You took Old Madame Mus money to cure me

I didnt. She just asked and begged Old Madame Mu to give the best doctor for Xi Hang.

The money for Xi Hangs surgery, also the money she gave Chen Xian Fei. It was all from their Xi family: I sold our old home.

Xi Hang was surprised. She didnt know about this. She thought her surgery fee was using Old Madame Mus money.

Chapter 476

Then in the future, lets return to Nan City

We will not going back.

Staying faraway from Nan City, its better to keep the secret safe. This secret is a scandal for Mu family. As for Xi He, she just wants to protect Xi Hang. Her only sister.

Sis Xi Hang frowned.

Okay. Help me take this out. I am finish.

Xi Hang knew that Xi He didnt want to chat anymore and also Mu Chu Cheng was here, its not a good time to chat.

She nodded and took the dishes out.

Oh right, where are brother-in-law and Auntie Zhou?

They are out. No need to mind them. They will go back later. Xi He was sure of it.

Chen Xian Fei didnt have any place to go. His things were here. If they would leave, he wouldnt leave it.

Xi He served soup for each of them, Xi Nuan Nuan covered her mouth: Mama, I dont want to eat.

Xi He looked at her: How many slices of cake did you eat?

Xi Nuan Nuan raised three of her fingers. Xi He was angry: You ate three slices? Didnt I ask you to eat just one? Xi Nuan Nuan, how many have I told you? Dont eat too many snack before meal.

Then can I eat it after meal? Xi Nuan Nuan asked.

No, because you shouldnt be too full Wait, its not the point, the point is: Xi Nuan Nuan, dont change the topic!

Mama, Im wrong. But the cake is too delicious. Moreover Xi Nuan Nuan came closer to Mu Chu Cheng. She sticked closed to his arm: I also fed some to Uncle Mu, Im not eating three slices by myself.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at that little meatball and raised his eyebrows. He clearly just ate one bit. This little meatball for escaping from rage and blame, unexpectedly wanted to blame him.

You are lying! Xi Hes face turned serious; Uncle Mu doesnt like dessert.

The time she said it, she felt something wrong. She immediately stopped. But its too late. Mu Chu Cheng put down his chopstick and looked at her with a smile: How can you know that I dont like sweet things?

Xi He tried to calm herself: Man doesnt like dessert.

She said it and Xi Nuan Nuan immediately cut her off: Who said it, Papa also loves sweet things. Last time, grandma bought three slices of cake and he ate two.

Xi He:

Its clear that Mu Chu Cheng knew why doubting Xi He.

Xi Hang noticed it and said hurriedly: Nuan Nuan, you ate too much cake. If you couldnt eat then just finish the soup.

Okay, little Auntie.

Xi Nuan Nuan drank the soup.

Even after the meal, Zhou Zhen and Chen Xian Fei hadnt returned.

Because Xi Hang was in the last year of senior high school, she was so busy with her homework and study. Xi He tidied up and washed the dishes.

Xi Nuan Nuan was in high spirit and hugged Mu Chu Chengs arm: Uncle Mu, I really want to take you to visit my room but little Auntie is inside and studying. Mama said that she is the last year of senior high school, I shouldnt disturb her.

Mu Chu Cheng asked carelessly: You and little auntie stay in one room?

Actually this apartment is quite big, theres three rooms. Supposedly Zhou Zhen stayed in one room, Xi He and Chen Xian Fei in one room, then Xi Nuan Nuan and Xi Hang in one room.

I and my little auntie and Mama stay in one room. Grandma and Papa stay in one room each.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: You and your mama always stay in one room?

When Papa comes back, we always stay in one room.

Where did he go before?

Xi Nuan Nuan pouted her lips: I am not really sure. But I never met grandma or him before. They just came back recently. In the past, Mama always told me that Papa is working in other city so he just come back recently..

Mu Chu Cheng asked: Nuan Nuan, do you think that your Mama like your Papa?

Xi Nuan Nuan shook her little head and showed her afflicted expression: I am not really sure too. They both alway fight.

Xi Nuan Nuan said it and Xi He came outside from the kitchen. She untied her apron and came oe to the sofa. Why are you still here?

Why, are you kicking me out?

Xi He pointed to the clock and forced a smile: Mr Mu, its not early anymore. We need to rest. Nuan Nuan need to go to school tomorrow. Mr Mu, you are a sick person now, you should go home and rest.

Mu Chu Cheng waved at her, she asked: What is it?

Didnt you say that I am a sick person, why dont you help me to go down?

Xi He:.. But you come upstairs by yourself before?

Its just because I walked too much this morning so my leg is hurt. Why dont you come and help me, what should I do if its going limp? Will you raise me?

Xi He:.

She came over helplessly. She helped him stand out from the sofa. She asked Xi Nuan Nuan before she came out: Nuan Nuan, you wait at home for Mama, Mama will send Uncle Mu down first.

Xi Nuan Nuan waved her hand at Mu Chu Cheng: Uncle Mu, good bye.

Xi He helped him to get inside the elevator and pressed the button. She noticed that Mu Chu Cheng was watching her intensely : Why are you looking at me?

Mu Chu Chengs long finger wander around her ear and lips. He moved close to her ear: Honestly, Xi He, I really miss and want you.

Xi He raised her eyebrows and smiled: I have a lot of people missing and wanting me, why do you think you can get me?

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Everyone that I like always like me back, Xi He, why do you think I cannot get you?

Mr Mu, you really like married woman?

Its good.

Theress a lot of married woman outside.

Mu Chu Chengs finger played with her chin: but I just like you.

Xi He noticed his profound gaze: If you dare to touch me, my husband will kill you.

Mu Chu Cheng thought that he was just listening to the biggest joke: That weak coward, what do you think he can do?

Chapter 477

Dont look down on them, someone that usually has no power. If they were really angry, they could do anything. Dont you know it theres a lot cases about it? A man cannot endure the hatred of someone either kills his father or snatching his wife. Mr Mu, now you are publicly seduce Chen Xian Feis wife?

If not lets make a bet?

What kind of bet? Xi He asked.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Just bet whether I can sleep with you.

Ill not accept this bet. Xi He smiled and shook her ehad.

Why, are you afraid?

Mr Mu is a wealthy man, what kind of person I am? I just an ordinary citizen. You can do anything easily. If you want to do it with force, I also cannot rebel it. Dont you think so Mr Mu?

How can Mu Chu Cheng not notice Xi Hes indirect attempt. She wanted him to promise that if she is unwilling, he will not do anything carless. That way, she can protect herself.

But what kind of person is Mu Chu Cheng? He never lacks of woman, he also never forces woman, but now he is sure that he likes her.

He was willing to play with him for a while, anyway now he still has patience. But he didnt know when his patience will run out.

Anyway thing that he wants to get, he always got it.

I am Mu Chu Cheng, how can I force a woman. You know it right, if you arent willing that I will not force you. Mu Chu Cheng raised her chin with his hand and wanted to kiss her lips. But she turned her head away and his kiss fell on her concern of lips.

Mu Chu Cheng still wanted to kiss her lips, he wanted a real kiss. Xi He covered her lips and pushed him away: Mr Mu, dont forget what did you say before.

Mu Chu Cheng raised his eyebrows.

The elevator door opened and Mu Chu Cheng let her go. He thought that theres still a lot of time.

Ying Tong stood in front of the elevator door and looked at them. Before he just called Mu Chu Cheng to inform him that he had arrived. Ying Tong asked whether he wanted him to pick him up. But Mu Chu Cheng warned him if he dares to go up then he will be kicked out from Mu family. So he just kept on waiting downstair.

He watched the elevator door opened and shut for several time and still couldnt find his master. He sighed for several time.

Mr Mu. Ying Tong was surprised and hurriedly came over to help him. Xi He just pressed the open button and waited.

Ms Xi, sorry to trouble you with our Mr Mu.

Xi He smiled: Its okay.

The time Mu Chu Cheng came out of the elevator, he turned his body: Do you know Song Ting Yu?

Xi He nodded: Ive met him two times, I am close with his wife.

Tomorrow help me to have meeting with Su Ran, ask her to go to the hospital. I have something to tell her.

Xi He was startled and nodded: Okay.

She said it and pressed the close button of the elevator.

Xi He got inside her apartment and noticed that Xi Nuan Nuan was dozing off on the sofa.

Mama, Uncle Mu is going back?

Yes, he is back. Xi He carried her to the room: okay. Dont sleep first. You need to take a shower first.

Xi Nuan Nuan wiped her eyes and changed her position. She hugged XI Hes neck: Mama, I really like Uncle Mu.

Why? Xi He didnt expect that Mu Chu Cheng can curry a favor from a little girl. In her impression, Mu Chu Cheng really dislikes little girl.

I doont know, I just really like her Xi Nuan Nuan said it and raised her head. She looks serious and stern: Mama, can I get married to Uncle Mu?

Xi He also shook her head seriously: No.

Why? I mean when I am a big girl not now.

You cannot.

Mama.. Xi Nuan Nuan pouted her lips and looked so pitiful.

Xi He placed her on the bed and helped her to find her pajamas.

You told me by yourself that you will marry Wei Xi in the future.

Right. Xi Nuan Nuan put her chin on her hand: I also very like Brother Wei Xi.

Xi Nuan Nuan, to be too unfaithful. Xi Hang said. She was studying and listening to their conversation. She poked Xi Nuan Nuans nose.

A? Xi Nuan Nuan was confused: Is it mean unfaithful? Then you and Mama also are unfaithful. Mama likes me and you, you also like me and Mama. You guys are also unfaithful.

Xi Hang:..

Okay, Xi Nuan Nuan, get in and have a shower. Xi He carried Xi Nuan Nuan up and glanced at Xi Hang: Do we disturb you?

Xi Hang smiled and shook her head: No, I already finished reviewing. I will rest.

Xi He nodded and carried Xi Nuan Nuan inside the bathroom.

Xi Nuan Nuan was really tired so Xi He just helped her to take a really quick shower. She wiped dry her body and helped her to wear her clothes. She then came out and placed her on bed to sleep.

Xi He covered her with the blanket and looked at Xi Hang. She said softly: Xi Hang, go inside to have a shower.

Xi Hang nodded: Sis, Brother Chu Cheng is gone?

Yes.

XI He said it and opened the door to go out. She came to the kitchen to pour a glass of milk for Xi Hang. The time she wanted to go back to her room, she passed the living room and heard a voice. She waited for the door to open. Zhou Zhen opened the door and noticed Xi Hes presence and asked: Your old friend is gone?

Xi He smiled: Yes.

Zhou Zhen didnt think that she will answer to her question. She was furious and closed the door harshly: Now I dont know where is Xian Fei, he is unwilling to go home. You are happy right?

Xi He shook her head:If you also be gone, then I will be very happy!

Xi He, do you have conscience! Zhou Zhen is so angry. She noticed that Xi He turned her body and wanted to leave. But she immediately chased after her and wanted to stop her. Xi He was so tired and didnt want to mind her. She asked; Do you also want to test out the feeling of being kicked by me?

Chapter 478

Xi He had changed into her leisure clothes, its easy for her to move around.

Zhou Zhen immediately turned stiffen.

Xi He laughed coldly and got inside her room. Xi Hang came out from the bathroom. She was wearing a yellow pajamas. Xi He placed the glass of milk on the table and took the towel from Xi Hangs neck and helped her to wipe her wet hair.

Xi Hang looked at her: Sis, Auntie Zhou and Brother-in-law are back?

Chen Xian Fei hasnt returned.

Where does he go?

Xi He put down the towel: No need to mind him. Theres a hairdryer outside, you should go out and dry your hair. How can you wash your hair in this late hour.

Xi Hang smiled and opened the door. Actually she was quite afraid of ZhoU Zhen, Her words were too harsh.

But luckily, Zhou Zhen had gone back to her room.

That night Xi He called Su Ran and asked her out to come to hospital. She told Su Ran that Mu Chu Cheng wanted to meet her.

The next day Su Ran came together with Tang Zi Chu.

Xi He didnt expect that Mu Chu Cheng knows Song Ting Yu, and they are quite close.

The time Su Ran came, Xi Nuan Nuan wanted to stay close with Mu Chu Cheng. She kept on asking to be married with him. Xi He used her stern voice and Xi Nuan Nuan cried.

Xi He carried her out of the sickroom and let both of them to chat.

Xi Nuan Nuans big eyes were red: Mama, you really hate me to get marry with Uncle Mu?

Nuan Nuan, in the future I dont want you to say this anymore. I dont like it. Do you know? Uncle Mu is too much older than you. In the future you will meet a better one. Xi He pinched her little nose.

Xi Nuan Nuan stayed in her embrace: But I like him so much, what should I do?

This moment Xi Hes mood turned bad. She felt heartbroken for her.

So what if you really like him?

Sometimes people will have no fate to be together, to live together.

Xi He and Xi Nuan Nuan wandered around the garden for a long time until Su Ran called. She said that she will go now. She immediately held Xi Nuan Nuans hand to come over.

Recently Su Ran was so busy because of Song Ting Yus matter. She got skinnier. She also looked for Tian MI.

Mu Chu Cheng could help now.

After Su Ran left, Mu Chu Chengs people helped him to pack up. Xi He was startled: You want to be discharged?

Mu Chu Cheng wore his coat and looked at her: Why? You are unwilling to part with me?

Xi He:..

Ying Tong said: Mr Mu will go back to Nan city.

Xi He was startled, she felt her heart turned cold.

Mu Chu Cheng will go, shouldnt she be happy. That way both of them will not keep connect with each other? But why did she feel disappointed?

Actually Xi He was clear that even though years had passed, her feeling toward her is still there. She keeps loving this man.

But she is really clear, that she couldnt love this man.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: Xi He, if you tell me to stay, then I will just stay.

Xi He looked at him: Mr Mu, dont joke around.

Am I looking like I am joking?

Xi He ignored him and helped him to pack up. Ying Tong handled the discharge administration and brought out Mu Chu Chengs things.

The car was waiting outside the entrance door.

Xi Nuan Nuan heard that Mu Chu Cheng will leave. Her whole world fell down, she hugged Mu Chu Chengs leg: Uncle Mu, dont go, stay.

Nuan Nuan. Xi He was helpless. Its clear that she just got close to Mu Chu Cheng flro several days, how can she like him so much?

Is it because they are father and daughter?

Mu Chu Cheng bowed down and said something to Xi Nuan Nuans ear. XI Nuan Nuans face changed , she was smiling. Xi He went over to carry her up and went downstair with Mu Chu Cheng.

Xi He secretly asked Xi Nuan Nuan: What did Uncle Mu say to you?

Xi Nuan Nuan covered her little lips: Its a secret between two of us.

You even can tell Mama?

No. Xi Nuan Nuan shook her head.

Xi He sighed. Everyone said that a big girl will have a secret from her Mama, but now her girl is just a little one, how can she start to have secret?

Ying Tong opened the trunk and put the things inside. Then he got on the car and waited.

Xi He stood in front of Mu Chu Cheng; Mr Mu, take care.

Mu Chu Cheng smiled: You really will not let me stay?

Mr Mu is still joking.

Mu Chu Cheng pinched Xi Nuan Nuans face lightly: Ill go.

Uncle Mu, see you.

Someone opened the door and Mu Chu Cheng got inside. He lowered down the window to look at both mother and daughter. The car started to move.

Xi He put down Xi Nuan Nuan and held her hand: Lets go, Nuan Nuan, lets go home.

Okay.

Xi He didnt want to think more about her feelings. She just took a deep breath and pressed it all down.

She was willing to not meet Mu Chu Cheng again so they will not connect with each other again.

Chen Xian Fei disappeared for several days, Zhou Zhen was really worried.

Xi He lived her life normally. She works, gets off from work. She didnt care.

Husband is gone, but someone as wife is still so relax, are your heart made from steel?

Xi He looked at her: Chen Xian Fei is an adult, you are afraid that he is kidnapped or killed? Also he is the one that wants to go, so whats the relation with me?

ZHou Zhen pointed at Xi He: Xi he, you indeed have no heart!

Xi He laughed for a while. Its good if she is heartless then she doesnt need to use several years to forget someone.

Xi He ignored her.

Tonight she was busy so she took her laptop home to work. Xi Nuan Nuan was studying. She stayed quietly and never disturbed Xi He.

When Xi He was finished, she noticed the little meatball had slept on the table. She came oer and carried her up to the bed.

The door was knocked several time.

Chapter 479

Xi He opened the door. She didnt expect that it was Chen Xian Fei, who had disappeared for sevral days.

He was drunk.

Xi He frowned: What do you want?

Xi He Chen Xian Fei pulled Xi Hes hand. Xi He couldnt break free from his grip. She worried that they will disturb Xi Nuan Nuan. So she just came out and closed the door. They went to the living room.

What do you want?

Chen Xian Fei laid down on the sofa; These days that I was gone, do you miss me?

Xi He felt it was too funny: Chen Xian Fei are you so drunk that you become so stupid?

Chen Xian Fei looked t her: Xi He, these years why dont you have any feelings toward me? I thought that year you left, I could forget you, but I keep on loving and missing you, but you clearly dont have me in your heart.

Its good that you know it. Xi He was so calm: Your Ma said that I am heartless so why should you waste any more time on me? Chen Xian Fei, lets divorce. You should look for your own happiness, I will live my own life

Divorce? Chen Xian Fei laughed. He grasped Xi Hes hand: Since the day you married me, you have decided to divorce right? You let me to find my own happiness, but with my current condition now, how can I find happiness? Xi He, you think I dont know you, you just want to get rid of me that you have find a better one? Right?

Our problem is unrelated to Mu Chu Cheng, Chen Xian Fei, why should you involve him? You and your Ma dont like me, I also dont like you guys, why should we stay together? I know that year you already spent out the twenty thousand dollar that I gave you. Chen Xian Fei, I really dont know what should I do except giving you money. But its pity now that I have no money. Xi Hang should go to university, I should save some money for her

I dont want money, I want you. Xi He, let me tell you. Dream on! I will not divorce you! Even though I am dead, I will not let you go!

Chen Xian Fei finished his words and stood up. Xi he said: What do you mean?

Chen Xian Fei said I am happy to keep on bothering you.

Xi He laughed it off: You should fix your brain.

Xi He has expected it. Its not easy to divorce.

That year he thought that she lied to him, used him.

Xi He hates to live with them because she always feels tired from work and needs to fight with them.

With their condition now, she also feels worried that it will influence Xi Nuan Nuan.

She really wants to leave without them.

Mu Chu Cheng has returned back to Nan City for a week. In that week, he didnt give any information. If she didnt hear Xi Nuan Nuan mentioned Uncle Mu, Xi He really thought taht she was dreaming.

Xi Nuan Nuan always asked her: Mama, when will Uncle Mu come back?

Xi He told her seriously: Uncle Mu will not come back.

Uncle Mu will come back. XI Nuan Nuan kept on repeating those words. She insisted it.

Until one day, she came by to pick Xi Nuan Nuan up from the kindergarten. It was so crowded outside the school entrance. Not far away from the school entrance, theres an expensive car stopped. By.

That cars color is especially flamboyant, its green!

Xi He casted a glance to it. Because of the crowd, she carried Xi Nuan Nuan up, then suddenly Xi Nuan Nuan suddenly said: Mama, Uncle Mu.

Those days Xi He had heard her say that name for several times. She patted her shoulder: Dont say nonsense. Lets go.

I dont. It is really Uncle Mu. He is back. Xi Nuan Nuan yelled.

Xi He turned her body and looked Mu Chu Cheng got off the car. He waved at them. In the same time, all the parents and teachers watched them.

Xi He wanted to carry Xi Nuan Nuan to run away, but Xi Nuan Nuan didnt want. She kept on calling: Uncle Mu, Uncle Mu!

Xi He felt embarrassed because of it.

Nuan Nuan, be quite.

Xi Nuan Nuan was so excited, how can she be calm?

Mama, Uncle Mu is coming here.

Mu Chu Cheng went to them. Without waiting for him to open his arms wide, Xi Nuan Nuan already took initiative to open her arms wide to hug him.

Mu Chu Cheng took her from Xi Hes embrace. Xi He wasnt willing but Xi Nuan Nuan insisted to be carried by Mu Chu Cheng.

Mu Chu Cheng carried Xi Nuan Nuan to the car and didnt afraid that Xi He will run away.

Xi He bit her lips and followed them and opened the car. She got in the car.

He smiled when he saw Xi He got in the car.

Xi Nuan Nuan couldnt sit still. Uncle Mu, your car is so cool!

You know what cool mean? Xi He asked her; Sit down well.

Xi Nuan Nuan pouted: I know, Mama!

Mu Chu Cheng said: Why do you say my car is cool?

Xi Nuan Nuan pondered on this question: The coolest thing about this is the color. I really love green. Uncle Mu, why are we the same?

Because we have mutual sensitivity for each other.

Chapter 480

What is mutual sensitivity?

Xi Nuan Nuan is really a talkative kid, Xi He tried to stop her: Nuan Nuan, Uncle Mu is driving, dont you disturb him. He needs to concentrate. Sit down well. If not I will punish you to not be able to eat cake for a week.

A! Xi Nuan Nuans eyes turned big. She was worried that she will not able to eat cake for a week, its make life hard for her. She immediately covered her mouth and sat down well beside Xi he. She sticked her face close to Xi Hes arm : Mama I will not say anything more.

Good. Xi He stroked her hair and looked at the window, she noticed its not the way back home: Mr Mu, you take the wrong road.

Last time it was the first time Mu Chu Cheng came to An City, this should be his second one. Its no wonder he was unfamiliar with the road.

No mistake.

. the road to my home is not this one.

Who tell you that I will take yopu home? I will take you guys out for a meal. Mu Chu Cheng said it and turned his head to see Xi Nuan Nuan: Nuan Nuan, eat with me okay?

Xi Nuan Nuan is already immersed in Mu Chu Chengs charm. No matter what Mu Chu Cheng did, she always nods.

So without Xi Hes approval, she just nodded: Okay.

Xi He refused: Thank you for Mr Mus good intention, its better for two of us to just go home and have dinner at home.

Xi He, last time I helped Nuan Nuan, you promised that if you have a chance you will treat me a meal Mu Chu Cheng reminded her.

.. I treated you a meal at home last time

I helped you to find your kid, you just used one meal to repay me?

. Xi He tried hard to control herself Then Mr Mu, what do you want to eat, I will treat you.

You are the expert of An City, you arrange it, I will just drive.

Xi He thought abut it and said a restaurant name. Mu Chu Chen just typed it on the GPS and let the GPS guided him.

Since Xi Nuan Nuan met Mu Chu Cheng, its clear that Xi Nuan Nuan regarded her as invisible. In her eyes, she only has Mu Chu Cheng, she just followed him everywhere.

Xi He chose a restaurant, it is a restaurant that she frequently visited. She knows its not too expensive but the food is good.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at the menu and frowned: Xi He, you are really stingy.

Xi He didnt mind it: Mr Mu, I am very poor.

Xi Nuan Nuan spoke out; Mama said that little Auntie will go to university soon, so we should save money for her. Uncle Mu, you shouldnt eat too much.

Xi He realized for the first time today that Xi Nuan Nuan is her close little cotton-padded jacket (someone that really cares for someone). She felt touched that her eyes felt teary. She really wanted to kiss ruthlessly that little meatball.

Mu Chu Cheng raised his head to see her: Then what if I am not full?

Xi Nuan Nuan put her chin on her hand and considered seriously about this matter. She immediately turned to be sweet and placed the menu in the front Mu Chu Cheng: Uncle Mu, just do as you wish.

Xi He:

In the next moment, Mu Chu Cheng just ordered without any modesty. He noticed that Xi He stroked her wallet for several times.

Mu Chu Cheng said: Dont worry. If you have no cash, then you can just swipe your card. If your card doesnt allow then you can stay here and wash the dishes.

Xi He rolled her eyes at him and looked at the table full of dishes. She felt its such a waste to not eat it so she just ate it.

In the middle of their meal, Xi He went to the restroom and when shes back to sit down, Mu Chu Cheng moved his face close to her and pointed to the other side: Your husband is at that side.

Xi he looked over and noticed Chen Xian Fei sat down in the not faraway table. Beside him, theres a woman. He was flirting with her and didnt notice them.

Xi He looked at him and she thought whether she should take a photo of it or not for the divorce procedure?

Itll be a long time for Chen Xian Fei to agree to the divorce!

But isnt Chen Xian Fei impotence? How can she flirt with the woman? Could be he already be well now?

Because she was looking at Chen Xian Fei for a long time, Mu Chu Cheng extended his hand and clutched her chin. He narrowed his eyes at her: Why is it? You feel so heartbroken to see it?

Xi He sighed and nodded: Yes, so heartbroken. Very hurt.

Mu Chu Cheng didnt laugh, he asked seriously: Who do you love?

Xi He pointed at Xi Nuan Nuan: I love Nuan Nuans Papa.

Mu Chu Cheng looked at Xi Nuan Nuan and lowered his head to think. He didnt say anything more.

In the past he let Ying Tong to run a background check on Xi He. From the first response of Ying Tong, he knows that Ying Tong knows Xi He so he couldnt trust the materials he gave to him. In the back, he asked someone else to check but everything about Xi He had purposely wiped out. Theres nothing.

That night in Xis family, the first time Xi Hang met him, her response made him really certain he knew Xi He.

He started to think that the girl in his dream, perhaps is Xi He.

If not why would he feel so familiar the first time he saw her. He feels interested and possessive about her.

He never had that kind of feeling for a woman. Its too strange.

He admits that Xi He is very beautiful and also tempting. Her body is really good. But in his side, he also has a lot of celebrities and models around him.

This time Chen Xian Fei noticed Xi He and Xi Nuan Nuan, he watched her for a long time and his face turned ugly, but he still controlled himself to not come over.

Xi He didnt want to stay anymore, she felt something was wrong.

She waved at the waiter, the waiter came over: Miss, excuse me. What can I help?

Bill, please.

The waiter was startled: Your bill is settled, this Mister has paid.

After the waiter left, he said: You still owed me one meal.

Xi He didnt know what did he plan. She just helped Xi Nuan Nuan to wear her coat and carried her down from the chair. She held her little hand to leave. Before they left, they passed Chen Xian Feis table. Chen Xian Fei just glared at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
216K 4.7K 58
**NOT MINE** ¡FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES! Twenty years ago, she was taken in as the Lin family's young heiress through a twist of fate. But mistake...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
17.3K 737 17
introducing none other than nischay malhan aka youtuber triggered insaan who fall in love with his sister prerna's best friend.aage jan ne k liye sto...