๐’‹๐’–๐’‹๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’– ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’ |...

Per mamamiya_1

-requests are open- just as the title says it's a collection of oneshots on the characters from jujutsu kaise... Mรฉs

*+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกRequest Page๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+*
๐Ÿ‹ Gojo Satoru X Reader
-cafune- itadori yuuji
-sick- inumkai toge
-christmas- fushiguro megumi
-stupid little fights- gojo satoru
-a kiss or two- itadori yuuji
-walk back home- choso
-after hours- gojo satoru
-thunder- nanami kento
-tutor- gojo satoru
-trash- zenin nahoya
๐Ÿ‹-babysitter- toji fushiguro
-partners- fushiguro megumi
-partition- geto suguru
Zenin Maki
โ€ขcomfortโ€ข Itadori Yuuji
โ€ขlong time no seeโ€ข Ryลmen Sukuna
zenin maki
โ€ขkaraoke nightโ€ข fushiguro megumi
๐Ÿ‹โ€ขstress relieverโ€ข nanami kento
happy valentines
-keep looking- itadori yuuji
-party- gojo satoru
-love you like me- okkotsu yuuta
-idyllic- fushiguro megumi
-shopping spree- gojo satoru
-pretty lifesaver- okkotsu yuuta
๐Ÿ‹-made for you- geto suguru
-picnic bonding- gojo satoru
help y'all
-rose petals- itadori yuuji
-play your roll- gojo satoru
-come around- gojo satoru
-twilight- geto suguru
-meraki- kamo choso
-elysian- zen'in maki
-santa's gift- geto suguru
-cookie monster- itadori yuuji
-warm meetings- fushiguro megumi
-oops- gojo satoru
-aroma- nanami kento
-starved- fushiguro toji
-oopsie- gojo satoru
-pick me up- geto suguru

โ€ขyou're my teacherโ€ข Gojo Satoru

11.7K 248 479
Per mamamiya_1

Gojo Satoru x Student Reader

[requested]

enjoy! :)

You walk down the hallway while sipping on your drink. It was your P.E but you being too lazy to move your body, skipped it and took a little nap on the rooftop.

As you walked back to your classroom after the bell rang, you saw a few filthy creatures roaming here and there; but you ignored it all and just pretended as if there's nothing unusual.

You attend normal high school acting like a normal high scholar; but you could see the curses. But you never really cared to exorcist them unless you felt like it was bothering you or someone you knew and were nice to you. You didn't think about wasting your energy in helping some idiots who would not even be grateful to you for helping them.

As you walked down the stairs, you saw some girls of your class walking towards the class as well. As they saw you, they waved at you and stopped, waiting for you to catch up to them. With a smile, you jog to them.

"And so how was your nap?" One of them, Mina asked you.

"It was amazing. How about your class?" You asked even though you knew what their answer would be.

"Don't even ask about that. I felt like my legs would fall off after all those running." Another one, Ann replied with a sigh.

"But hey Y/N you missed something really handsome." And finally the third one whose name was Marie spoke with a huge grin.

"Oh? And what might that be?"

"Dude there was this hot guy walking around the ground. Thanks to him I could survive today's class despite all the running!" Mina squealed as she spoke.

You raise your brows and Ann spoke, "There was this guy-"

"Hot guy." Mina corrected her.

Ann let out a sigh and continued, "Yeah a hot guy with white hair and was wearing glasses, he was just walking around the field? I don't know what he was doing." She shrugged.

"And when we were walking back here, we saw him from up close and girl let me tell you his eyes were beautiful. Like those were the prettiest thing I ever saw in my life." Marie said and dramatically put her hand on her chest, near her heart.

"Dude calm down" Ann lazily said, now dragging her feet.

"No." Mina said as if she were offended by what Marie said, "And did you even see the smile he flashed towards us when he saw us starring at him?!" She moved her face closer to Ann's.

Ann just pushed her face away and linked her arms with yours, "Shut up. I'm too tired to even open my eyes." She rested her head on your shoulder as you four walked, Mina and Marie behind you and Ann, talking and simping over the certain white haired guy.

You walked out of your class, after finally finishing cleaning the class all by yourself as a punishment for skipping your P.E class. You walk to your locker and put some books inside and walk away after locking it. The hallways were quiet and only your footsteps were audible. It was creepy to be honest and a few curses that saw were only making it worse for you.

You fasten your pace and finally exit the building. You let out a relived sigh and walk towards the school gate. In a distance you saw a white haired man, on his phone.

'He must be the guy the girls were talking about. But damn look at the height. Could he be a model? I wouldn't be surprised if he is.'

The man was the talk of your class today. Not only the girls but even the guys were talking about him; some getting jealous and some admiring his good looks.

You admit that he was really good looking and anyone would fall for him, including yourself. You'd like to get to know him but you were not brave enough to talk to someone you just saw.

You realized that you were staring at him so you snap out of your thoughts and shook your head then walk to the gates. You walked near and near to him then walk past him but, he stopped you.

"Excuse me?"

'HOLY MOLY HIS VOICE IS SO FREAKING ATTRACTIVE!!! HUH?? IS HE TALKING TO ME?!! CALM YOUR HORSES Y/N!'

You let out a long breath and turn around to face him.

'HOW IS HE SO ATTRACTIVE?!!' Now you get why the boys were so jealous of him and to be honest, you'd be too.

You clear you throat, "Uhm yes?" You tried to sound as clam as you could.

"I would like to ask for your help with my work, would that be fine with you?" He walked near you.

'Huh?'

"Do you know I had to clean the whole class all by myself just because I skipped one class? Even if you're handsome and most girls would agree to help you with whatever work you have, and even I would but today I'm too tired and my back is feeling like it will break anytime." You said that all without a break and after finishing, you catch your breath.

'Wait... what did I just say?'

You saw him looking at you, trying not to laugh that made you embarrassed at yourself. You feel you face heat up.

"Uhm w-whatever. I'm leaving, good luck with your work." You turn your heels and start walking away but he stops you again.

"Wait a damn second" He grabbed your wrist.

'HOLY FUCK HE IS TOUCHING ME!! Thank you lord for blessing my soul like this.' You thank the gods for what was happening at the moment.

"You can see them right?" He asked with a semi serious tone. You turn around to face him again and he let go of your wrist.

"Huh?"

"You can see curses, can't you?"

"You mean those weird shaped nasty thing that I see but seems like no one else in the school can?"

He laughed, "Yes whatever you describe those as."

"So you can too?" He nodded and explained about the curses and how they are born. He also told you about sorcerer and Jujutsu Tech as well as curse energy and techniques. In the end he said about the mission he got to kill the curses in the school. He later also demonstrated his technique a bit, just a bit since he called himself the strongest and killed those curses without any trouble.

It took about half an hour for him to do all those explaining and exorcising the curses while you just followed closely behind him. He even introduced himself in between killing the curses and you were impressed with everything he did but managed to murmur out your name to him. He did everything as if it were nothing.

You two were no walking towards the school gate again, but now together.

"So Y/N, how about you join Jujutsu Tech?" He asked while looking at you with his hands inside his pockets.

"Oh you think my parents will let me go to other city alone just to attend another school to become a sorcerer which will just put my life in danger?" You moved you gaze at him.

He had a grin on his face, "Let me talk to them, will ya?"

"Mmm whatever."

You were in the back yard of your house while Gojo was talking to your parents. As far as you know there's no way your parents would agree.

You heard footstep coming towards you. You looked over your shoulder and saw Gojo. He came and sat beside you on the little steps.

"So?" You looked up at the night sky above you and he did the same.

"They agreed." You almost chocked on your own saliva and turn your face to him with wide eyes.

"What?"

"They agreed and you're going to Tokyo with me." He smirked.

"How the hell- what did you even say? Did you lie?"

"Of course not Y/N."

"Ok maybe dad agreed but even mom? The hell did you even do?" You frown at him.

"It must be because of my good looks, don't you agree?" He smiled proudly.

"Ew get the fuck out of my house."

"Your mom invited me to stay for dinner." He brought his face closer to yours with a smirk and you move back.

"You lying?"

"Why do you think I'd be lying girl?" He moved his face away from yours with a sigh.

You stare at him for a while and now move your face closer to his while he just looked at you, "Hey can you hypnotize with your curse energy?"

He flicked on your forehead, "Of course not."

"Oww" You put your hand on your forehead and move away from him.

"Didn't I explain my technique to you?"

"I just thought there might be more to it." You pout and look away from him.

"Thank you for the dinner." Gojo slightly bowed to your parents.

"No problem dear, take care." Your mom gave him a happy smile.

You just fold your arms over your chest and balance your body on the wall besides you.

'Did he seduce her or something?'

You still did not believe that your parents agreed to send you to Tokyo and for you to be a sorcerer.

"Y/N I'll come pick you up in the afternoon tomorrow, make sure you are ready by then." He said to you.

"What time in the afternoon?" You asked irritated.

"I'll text you or you can call me if you want, your mom has my number."

'Why does my mom has his number?'

"Well then I'll take my leave." He said to your parents and left the house.

Your mom turned to you while your dad entered the living room while saying, "He seems like a really nice guy."

"Let's go, I'll help you pack your things." You mom said, taking your hands in hers and walking upstairs to your room.

On reaching your room, you take out your clothes while your mom brought a big suitcase for you. For next few hours, you and your mom packed necessary things while she gave you some life lessons which you've already heard from her more than once before.

It was almost mid night when you finished packing.

"Now then sweetie go to bed." You mom got up and walked to the door but you stopped her.

"Mom why did you agree to something like that?"

"He said that he'll be responsible and looking after you." She replied with a warm smile, "And for some reason, he seemed trust able."

"Now I'll introduce you to your classmates." Gojo said while you both exited from Principle Yaga's room after your little interview.

"Your friends?"

"No... my students." You stopped your track.

"What?"

"What?"

"Huh? You're a teacher?" You asked, shocked.

"Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Because I am! Why didn't you tell me that you're a teacher before?" He just shrugged and continued walking.

And that's how you met with Gojo. It is now your final year and then you graduate. Over these years, you couldn't help but develop feelings for Gojo, your teacher. Of course you never told anyone about that, that would just be weird.

You were currently walking to hand in the report of the recent mission that you went on. You were so deep in thoughts that you didn't see that there was a person waking to you. You bump into the person's chest and stumble back a little, making you snap out of your thoughts.

"A-Ah sorry-" You looked up and saw that it was Gojo. "Oh it's just you."

"What is that supposed to mean my dear Y/N?" The name he called you always made your face heat up even if it's nothing new and though he had his blindfolds on, hiding his pretty eyes, you could feel his gaze on you which didn't help you at all.

"Uhm excuse me, I'm kinda busy right now." You quickly bow a little and walk past him before he could say anything.

After handing in the report, you walk to your dorm. You go inside your room while dragging your feet.

"It's not good to drag your feet while walking Y/N."

You widen your eyes on seeing Gojo in your bed, though it wasn't anything new but you just couldn't get used to him breaking into your room.

"How did you even enter? I'm sure I locked it before I left to give the reports."

"The windows were open." He was in sleeping position, making himself comfortable with pillows around him and had his blindfolds off.

'Even after all these years, he's still as attractive as the first time I saw him.'

You didn't realize that you were staring at him until he moved his gaze at you.

"I get that I'm good looking but didn't I tell you before that it's not nice to stare at others?" He smirked at you.

"Oh really? And it's fine to just brag inside someone's room?"

"Not my fault that you keep your windows open." He got up and walked towards you, "I looked after your room so that no one else entered your room, you should thank me here."

To avoid any events that would just cause you to do something embarrassing, you walk away from your position.

"I need to go buy some groceries." That wasn't all lie now. You walk to the kitchen to list out the things you need to buy.

Soon Gojo followed you to the kitchen, watching every move you made closely.

"Can you stop staring?" You open and check the fridge.

"Why?"

"It's distracting" You mumble.

"And so are you Y/N." He said, barely audible, but you heard him.

You could feel your face heat up. How could someone not fall for a guy if he keeps saying things like these and plus Gojo had looks too good to be real, of course you'd fall for him.

"I'm going out." You say in a small voice and turn to Gojo.

"I'm coming with you."

"Huh? You don't need to."

"But I want to."

"No you're not coming."

"I am!"

Not wanting to continue this, you give in, "Fine"

Before you went for a little shopping, both you and Gojo thought of changing out of your uniforms as you didn't have anything else to do for the day.

After changing you went out and saw that Gojo was already there, waiting for you. He was looking too attractive in his casual clothes that you had this urge of kissing him then and there.

But of course you didn't. He was your teacher after all.

You slowly walk to him. He smiles at you after seeing you, "Let's go"

After some shopping, you both were back inside your dorm. He came up with the idea of having dinner together. You knew he'd do something he said and not listen to whatever others say so you just agreed, not that you wanted to disagree anyways.

You kept the just bought ingredients in the proper places while Gojo brought aprons for the both of you.

After you finish putting the ingredients in their places, you turned to see Gojo in an apron and another one in his hands.

"Come here." He told and you moved towards to him.

He slipped the strap over your head and then moved more closer to you and tied the two other two straps around your waist. You were blushing at the closeness and when you breath in his scent, you couldn't think of anything else, not until you saw his light blue eyes which distracted you from your thoughts. You could stare into his eyes forever and never get bored of it.

And no he wasn't wearing his glasses anymore. He never did when you two were alone.

He smiled and kissed the tip of your nose.

"Now let's start cooking shall we?"

You instantly backed and turned away from him. Your heart was beating wildly and you knew your face was turned into a tomato.

You heard him chuckle and move away while you were trying to cool your mind. You move to the fridge and open the door, letting the cold air cool your heated face.

You also take out some ingredients and when you turned around, you saw Gojo on your phone.

You didn't bother asking him anything since you knew what he was going to do.

He knew your password. He played the playlist you two made for cooking. Yep you had playlists for different things, like one for when you would be training and it would be just the two of you, another one for going for a run, one for just chilling another for when you would help him with his paper works and other events.

After he played the playlist, he came and started helping you cook the dinner.

Gojo washed the dishes and you dried them with a dry towel. After he was done, he turned to you and sprinkled the water on your face.

You hit him with the towel on his arm, "Can you not act like a child?"

"Nope not until I have one of my own" you frown at him but he continued, "no maybe not even then."

You stare at him for a few seconds for no reason and look away, putting the utensils away.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly turned awkward.

"I'll be going for tonight Y/N." Gojo said, walking out of the kitchen.

"Sure."

"Good night."

"Night."

The next day, you were in the common area of your room, working on some paper works. You were searching for some information and filling out the paper for a hour now.

You wanted to keep yourself busy to keep your thoughts away. You couldn't sleep yesterday, you mind just ended thinking about your dearest Sensei.

You have realized that you have feeling for him and you weren't dumb to not notice that he feels the same feelings for you.

You were happy that he likes you but the problem was that he was a teacher; your teacher.

You let out a long breath after you snap out of your thoughts again. You put the pen down and close your eyes, resting your head on the couch behind you.

"What am I gonna do now?" You ask yourself and let out another sigh.

You hear your phone ringing and lift your head to grab your phone from the table. You check the caller ID and it was from your classmate, Hinata, your classmate.

You pick up the call, "What's up?"

"Paper works. Are you done with yours?"

"Uhm no not yet."

You hear her let out a breath, "Sensei has asked to submit those by 4, you remember that right?"

"I do remember that" You again rest your head on the couch behind, "Ugh my thoughts are just mixed up and I can't focus."

"I wish I could come there but I haven't even completed half my works."

"It's fine, good luck with the works."

"Good luck to you too!" She said cheerfully, making you smile and hang up.

You barely managed to finish your paper works on time. You quickly put on your shoes and take the file and exit your dorm, not even wasting the time to lock the door. You run through the quite hallways to the office to submit your work.

You wouldn't have to rush out like that if you didn't get your periods the afternoon. You took a bath and changed your clothes and your cramps were taking the life out of you. Despite that you were surprised yourself that you managed to complete the works.

Your friend, Hinata on the other hand didn't complete the works and prepared herself to get scolded and punishment was waiting for her.

You finally let out a relived sigh as you exited the office. You submitted the papers and could finally give yourself a break. You happily walk back to the dorms and enter yours only to find someone already inside.

"What the- why the hell are you here?" You frown at the sight of Gojo in your living room.

"My dearest student, how many times do I need to tell you to either lock the door and the windows?"

"Uhm you never told actually..."

"So are you free right now?" He asked, not caring about what you said.

"No I'm not."

"Let's go out for dinner!"

You let out an irritated 'tch', "Can you stop ignoring what I say every time?"

"Sure~ Go get ready!" He said, now pushing you towards your room.

"Stop freaking pushing me!" You try to stop yourself to get pushed, but very nicely failed.

"I'll go change and com back, get ready by then." He turned around, walking towards the door.

"I'm not going anywhere." You walk back to the living room and plop yourself on the couch.

"I'll be ready and back soon~"

"Stop being so annoying!" You throw a cushion from the couch at him, it would have hit him perfectly on his face if he had not used his infinity.

"Are you on your periods?" He asked with a hint of seriousness in his words, picking the cushion that fell on the ground.

"Mmmm."

He came and placed the cushion on the couch and looked at your sitting figure. Embarrassed, you grab another cushion and hug it, covering half your face with it.

"I'll be back with the dinner." With that he left the dorm.

After an hour and half, you were watching your favorite series when you hear the door open and close you look over your shoulder and find Gojo with a few bags in his hands.

"I'm back~" He had a huge smile on your face, making you smile as well.

"Welcome back." You sit up.

He walked towards you and placed the bags on the coffee table in front of the couch you were sitting in. Then he took out a few cans of your favorite drink and placed them out of the bag with some chocolates he bought along.

"Oh my god I am such a husband material. I'm so perfect that I would date myself if I could." He said, walking to the kitchen.

He placed the bags on the counter and took out two packs of two of your favorite ice cream flavors and put them in the fridge. Since the dorm wasn't that big, you could easily see all his movements from the living room. He then took out a few more packet of sweets and put them in the fridge as well.

"That's a lot of stuffs you got." You take out the packaged food items from the bag.

"All for you my dear Y/N" He put the juice bottles on the fridge and closed it. He walked back to the living room and sat besides you.

He took off his glasses, placing them aside and took  a pair of chopsticks.

"Let's dig in."

After the dinner, you went in the kitchen to take the ice cream for the desert while Gojo was cleaning the table, putting the trash in the bag to throw away. You take out a few big scoops of both the ice creams and walk back to the living room.

You sit on the couch after putting a spoon full of the goodness in your mouth.

"Can I get some too?" Gojo asked, looking at you.

"Oh sure." You take a spoon full of the treat and extend your hand towards him. Before he could do anything, you pull your hand back and put the spoon in the bowl, "I'll bring it for you, which flavor?" You could feel your face heat up from embarrassment.

"It's fine, just feed me from yours." He came a bit closer to you.

"H-Huh? I'll bring you another one."

"Geez Y/N it's alright."

You stare at him for not more than three seconds and take the spoon and again extend your hands towards him. With a grin on his face, he eats the ice cream from the same spoon as yours.

You were blushing. If only you didn't like him, it wouldn't have been such a problem for you. But since you did, you couldn't help but think that it was an indirect kiss.

A few spoons later, you were trying to calm yourself down while you fed him and eat yourself. When he went to put the trash away, you let out a long breath.

"He will be the cause for me to go crazy." You mumble to yourself.

After he came back, he took a seat besides you, keeping a very little space between your bodies. He would tell you to feed him as well while hugging a cushion and watching a series that you two started a few weeks back but never completed.

It was the next day, you didn't have anything to do today so you just laid in the bed after having a little something as a breakfast though it was already time for lunch.

You were inside your blanket, hugging your pillow as you tried to pass the time thinking fake scenario in your head with your favorite fictional character when you heard a thump sound in the room. You turn your head to the side and see Gojo there.

"Yo-"

"Can you stop breaking into my dorm all the time?"

He laughed it off, "So my dearest student, how are you feeling?" He walked towards you.

"First don't ignore my questions, second I'm not your student anymore and finally I was doing fine before you came."

"Damn girl that's not how you're supposed to talk to your teacher." He took off his blindfold and sat besides your laid body. You sit up and look at him with a frown.

"Why are you even here?"

"To meet my dearest student!"

"I'm not even your student anymore."

"That's not a nice thing to say."

He grabs you by your waist and pulls you towards him, making you sit in between his legs. You were take by surprise by his actions.

"What are you even doing?" You try to move away from him but he wraps his arms around your waist which only caused your body to tense up.

Pulling you closer to his body, he rested his head on your shoulder, "I'm tired."

Since he never acted like that before, you realized that he is really not feeling the best right now so you stay still, trying to calm yourself down.

"You feeling uncomfortable?" He lifted his head.

"N-No I'm not." You mumble.

Without saying anything else, he rested his head on your shoulder again. You slowly relaxed you body and put your hands above his arms, making yourself comfortable.

"Did you have your lunch?" You ask a few minutes later remembering that it was supposed to be lunch break about now.

"No, I'm not feeling like eating anything right now."

You move your body, making him raise his head again. You turn around to face him.

You cup his face, "What's wrong with you today?"

He pulled you in his embrace, "I have got so much paper works to complete. I have to submit it till tomorrow morning, it's making my life span shorter."

"Is there a lot?" You ask, pulling away from his hug to look at his face.

"Yeah from the beginning of this month." And the month would be over in a few days.

You just stare at him with a straight face.

"Y/N~ Don't look at me like that~" He threw a small pillow at you, which hit you right in your face.

"What's even wrong with you?!" You took the pillow and threw at him but he had used his Infinity.

You huff and walk out of the room, Gojo slowly following you from behind.

You walk to the kitchen and open the fridge.

"I boiled pasta earlier, should I make it for you?" You ask looking back at him.

"Anything works, as long as you're making it." He pulled out a chair, sitting on it so that he could watch your every movements.

After you both finished having the pasta you made, Gojo did the dishes while you changed out of your pajama. You walk out of the room with your phone in one hand and Gojo's blindfold that he left in your room earlier in other one.

 Gojo walked towards you and took his blindfold from your hand, "Thanks fro the meal, I'll get going. Ugh I have so much work to do." He put on his blindfold.

He then turned around to leave but you stopped him, "Uhm- Gojo Sensei..."

"Yes my darling?" He turned back to you again.

"Uhh do you perhaps- need help? With your paperwork?" You looked away.

Gojo suddenly beamed with joy, "Awww you really are my favorite student Y/N! I'd very much appreciate that."

It had already been a few hours that you've spent with Gojo in his office, helping him with his paper works. You stretch your arms after finishing yet another paper.

"You better treat me something later." You say keeping the paper away and bringing another in front of you.

"Sure~" He grinned at you.

A few minutes later, he got up from his seat and to yours, sitting on the couch besides you.

"Y/N I'm bored~"

"Just shut up and do your work." You start filling the paper.

"Y/N~" He shook your arm.

You put the pen down and face him,"Oh my god what? I'm here wasting my time with your stupid paper works and here you are annoying-"

He cut you off by putting his index finger on your lips. "Don't start blabbering now my darling."

Your face started heating up with the little name he called you and the distance between your faces.

Your eyes fell on his lips, if you moved a little forward, you could kiss his lips. You snap out of your thoughts when you heard him chuckle.

"You can always ask for it Y/N."

"H-Huh what you even talking about?" You swift your gaze away from his lips.

He used his index finger to grab your chin and make you face him. You were a blushing mess with everything that was happening.

He smiled as your eyes met. Slowly leaning in, he caught your lips with his. His lips were soft and smooth. Losing your mind control, you kissed him back.  His one arm grabbed on your waist and other supporting behind your neck, he moved his lips against yours.

A few moments later, he pulled away and looked into your eyes. Not being able to maintain the eye contact, you look away, your face turning bright red.

He cupped your face, making you face him, "Y/N-" You shut your eyes and hide your face on his chest. He was taken aback by that, but smiled and wrapped his arms around your back. "You know Y/N, I've always found you interesting."

You pull away and look at him as he continued, "I could give you a speech about it but let me keep it short. I love you Y/N." He was looking into your eyes with sincerity.

"I know you do." You mumble, looking down.

"And my dear, I aspect a proper reply to my confession."

"I... love you too, but you're still my teacher."

"I remember you saying that I'm not your teacher anymore." You quickly raise your head and look at him. He was looking away, pouting.

"Jesus, all that I'm asking is for you to wait till I graduate... could you d-do that?" As he looked to you, you turn your gaze away from him.

"Geez Y/N~" He again cupped you face and brought your face closer to his, placing a kiss on your lips, making your mind go wild again.

"What?" You slap his hands away from your face.

"I will wait for you as long as it takes" He smiled, making your heart go crazy, "though I will not wait forever."

"I'm not telling you to wait forever, just let me graduate."

"Of course, let's keep this teacher-student relation till you graduate." You smile at his words.

"But I will still kiss you thought." He pulled you closer him.

You blush and push him away from you, "Just do your stupid paper work."

"One last kiss?"

"No-" Like your words matter, you put his one hand behind your neck and other around your waist, pulling you closer to him and claiming your lips. Though you were annoyed by him ignoring your words, you still closed your eyes and kissed him back.

The kiss was getting messy and you were so ready for what was coming.

But all that came was a knock on the door and sound of door opening. Your body reacted on it's own and you push him away with all your strength. He fell on the ground a little away from where you were.

"Ouch." He slowly gets up, rubbing his butt while you turn to the door to find Principle Yaga.

"What is happening here?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Gojo moved towards you,"The paper works were killing me so my favorite student offered to help me." He had a huge grin on his face and placed his arm over your shoulder.

"Y/N you'll spoil him if you keep helping him like this. You don' have to bother yourself with his works." He sighed.

"Mmm it's fine though. I had nothing better to do anyways and beside he can be a reliable person at time so it's like a payback for whatever he has done I guess?"

"Y/N it would be more better without the 'I guess' part." Gojo huffed.

"Well hen whatever, I hope I will have the papers in my office very soon, Satoru."

"Ok-" He suddenly let out a gasp.

"What's wrong?" Yaga asked.

"Nope nothing, the papers will be in your table very soon, bye." He waved at Yaga who 'tch'ed and left the room.

"Now-" You were cut off as Gojo placed his hands on either sides of you're waist. "W-What?"

"Call me by my first name!" He brought his face closer to yours while you just move yours back.

"H-Huh?"

"Come on call me by my first name~" You stare at him with pink checks. "I'm waiting Y/N."

"...S-Satotu?" You look away, blushing as he had a huge smile on his face.

"Make sure that you call me that from now on."

"No that would be embarrassing."

"What's embarrassing about you calling me by my first name?" He crosses his hands over his chest.

"You're still my teacher." You let out a breath.

"And what's wrong with calling your teacher by their first name?"

"...Fine fine just do your work." You push him away.

"Aren't you missing something?" He wiggled his brows.

"Do your fucking work... Satoru."

"Yea yea I will." He smiled and kissed your lips again before going back to his seat to do his works.

Words count: 5889 words

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.2K 38 3
Jujutsu Kaisen drabbles and one-shots. All feature a female reader. Some will be suitable for work and some will contain mature and graphic themes. I...
199K 3K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
1.5M 34.3K 41
One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially!! Yeyโค๏ธ) I'm just a newbie in writing!! E...
5.4K 235 21
ใ€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ผ...