The nine tailed fox guardian

By LizKitsuneKenney

In the very quiet village called the leaf village lived a young demon fox name liz kitsune and her little bro... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Final chapter
Announcement

Chapter 9

220 4 10
By LizKitsuneKenney

Bonesboro market-morning

King was trying to grab the flag that was hanging around the stand and he trips and falls of the table and stands up.

King:stupid flag!

Luz was bring a ladder and Liz was holding the sign that she and Luz made together.

Luz:it's been a little slow around here but, we got just the thing to attract customers.

Liz gives Luz the sign and put in on top of the tent, she taps it.

Luz:and who doesn't like their name with light!

The sign start to glow up appearing the words saying "Eda the owl lady" with eda's face on it.

Luz:is it too settle?

???:does settle mean ugly?

The three turn to see who it was and it was amity's friend.

Luz:hi boscha! Hex citizens, see anything you like?

Liz glares at them and growls at boscha and her friends.

Boscha:ew no, I'm just here to take an ironic penstagrsm next to your weird flashing trash sign.

She takes the picture and Liz growls and points at boscha.

Liz:hey, we worked really hard on making the sign, I think it amazing!

Luz:it's not funny boscha.

Boscha turns to luz.

Boscha:well, what are you gonna do, spit your human venom on me?

Liz:I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING THAN SPIT VENOM ON YOU!

Liz was going to pound on boscha, but Luz holds her back while Liz was thrashing and telling to let her go.

King:you have venom, quick luz start melting faces!

Luz bends to king level while holding Liz who is still glaring at boscha and makes a growling sound acting like an angry puppy.

Luz:even if I could, it's not worth it, you wouldn't understand how to handle teens like her.

King pulls Luz's jacket closer to him.

King:no, I'll show you what to do!

He lets go of Luz and jumps on top of the table.

King:you will tremble before me!

Boscha and her friends stared at him and she awe.

Boscha:aw, he so cute.

She grabs king and takes a selfie showing an anime picture of her and king.

Boscha:how much, I have to own him.

Kings pushes boscha away from him and jumps off her landing on the table.

King:you couldn't afford me sister.

Boscha and her friends are again at his cuteness making king mad.

King:that's the in correct reaction!

Eda pops her head out sniffing outside.

Eda:I smell an easy mark.

She jumps over the table landing in front of the teens.

Eda:hey kid, an I offer you the latest fashions from...

She snaps her finger and cloud of smoke appeared changing eda's clothing that were all from the humans.

Eda:the human realm.

Boscha friends laughed at her and walks away.

Boscha:yea, no.

The poof of smoke change Eda cloth back to normal.

Eda:well I hate her.

Luz:yea teens can be sour, But me and Liz are a little sweeties, look what we made you.

Luz points at the glow up sign that liz and luz made for eda and she panics.

Eda:kiddos!

She gets on top of the table trying to take the sign down.

Liz:did we spell something wrong?

Luz:or did we spell something right?

Eda final takes the sign off and get down pointing at them.

Eda:stop that.

She sweeps off the glow light off the sign.

Eda:you maybe forgetting something kiddos, I'm kinda on the run, remember!

She puts out the wanted poster of eda and king.

Eda:every guard in town would be at my doorstep if I had my name in lights.

Liz:she does have a point there luz.

Luz looks around seeing no guard in sight.

Luz:well, I don't see anyone right now, maybe you're just being paranoid you're a powerful witch, why hide when you can poof all your problems away with magic?

King scoffed.

King:what does Luz know about problems anyway, all she has is dumb teen drama, she doesn't understand how hard some of us have it.

Eda:your pampered all day like a dang baby, how hard is that life?

King:well I don't know if you realized, but I'm not a baby!

Liz:then why are you screaming like one?

King:my life is a living nightmare!

Eda rubs her hands together thinking of an idea she has.

Eda:well there's one thing to do when friends can't see eye-to-eye.

Luz hugs king and liz together.

Luz:hug each other till we pass out!

Liz:eating a big bowl of ramen.

King:fight to the death!

Eda:psh no, body swap!

Everyone stared at her thinking the idea and Liz knew that this will not end well, kings looks at Luz.

King:.......are you sure you don't shoot venom?

Tiny time skip

After Eda, king, and luz body swapped they went to do there different life to see if they can prove they can make there life's easier by doing each other's life, if they can't someone will have to house clean the house and hooty. But Liz didn't want to be part of it so she left before they could body swapped, right now liz is just walking in town reading her spell book enjoying her alone and quiet time........but someone had to ruin it.

Golden:hey princess!

Liz growls in annoyances and looks all to see Goldie in front of her and she glared at him darkly cause her alone time had to be ruin by him.

Liz:great, someone I wish I never want to see again.

Goldie:Aw princess you didn't want see your boyfriend, that hurts my feelings.

Liz:SHUT UP YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Golden frozen where he was standing and he sulks in front of the wall.

Golden:why you so mean to me princess.

He pulls out a boutique of flowers.

Golden:I just wanted to give you theses flowers for our second date and to show you how much I care about you and that your my everything.

Liz blushed at this and she looks around seeing demons looking at us and whispering of how mean she is to him and other things and Liz signs and takes the flowers.

Liz:ok Goldie will go on our second...........hang out.

Liz feels like she was going to throw up for saying that word and golden turns happy and hugs Liz tightly and nuzzling her cheeks.

Liz:agh! Too tight! Too tight!

Goldie:I knew it! You do love me! It official we're going on our second date!

Liz:I NEVER SAID THAT AND I TOLD YOU IT NOT A DATE!!!

Tiny time skip

After all that drama they went on there second hang out, they went to a park, prank on people again, and they went to get ice cream and they were sitting in the bench.

Golden:so how has your day been?

Liz:well it going fine I guess.......I just found out that I'm the last of my kind.........my people were killed by invaders.......and the leader of the clan child is chosen to be the next guardian but they vanish and that all hope that the chosen one will return......I hope they do return so I don't feel like the only one left.

Golden didn't know what to say, she was sad that she was the last nine tails of her kind, so he did something that catch her by surprise......he hug her.

Liz was blushing when she felt golden was hugging her.

Liz:what are you doing?

Golden:I'm trying to feel make you feel better ......your not the only one left....you have your human friend and the owl lady and you also have me....you'll be alright.

He pats her head in a comfort and Liz stay like this for a minute and she decided to hug back.

Liz:even though you act like a five year old.........you always know how to cheer me up.

Behind his mask he was blushing and he smiled and hugs a little tight and Liz did the same, the stop hugging when they heard an explosion from another side of town, and Liz knew who it was.

Liz:well that's my cue, see you later Goldie!

Liz jumps on the roof and starts running.

Golden:bye princess can't wait for our third date!

You can Liz screaming back at him.

Liz:ITS NOT A DATE!!!

Liz was jumping roof to roof and she found Eda running, she jumps off the roof and lands next to her.

Luz:big sis your here!

Liz:of course I am, I won't never leave you by yourself, now let's go find Eda and king.

Luz:okay if I were Eda and eda is king, where would I be? Ah this is so confused!

Liz sees a cat cafe and she had a feeling that's where Eda and king at and she was right they were banging on the window trying to get there attention.

Eda:Luz! Bring my dang body over here!

Luz:eda!

They were in front of the window trying to figure out how to get them out, but Liz had an idea and back away and runs up to the window and punches the window causing it to break and eda and king ran out.

Luz:what weird stuff did you get my body into?

They stop when they see eda's sister Lilith and the guards.

Lilith:there she is!

She points at her.

Eda:I got the same question.

They turned around and they see boscha and her friends.

King:dang I forgot about them.

Liz signs at there stupidity.

Liz:why is it when you guys doing something wrong, I always have to save your guys butts.

Eda:all right, did everyone learn a valuable lesson about experiencing each other's hardships?

Luz & king:yep.

Eda:good, let's end this nightmare.

She grabs her staff and spins her staff in the air.

Eda:body swap!

They were change back to there normal bodies.

King:my body! My glorious little body!

Then eda's sisters steps in.

Lilith:sister! Time and again I've offer you my help, yet you foolishly run back to your worthless life! I'm tired of trying edalyn, your days of running are over, along with the nine tails demon!

Eda got confused of why would the emperor's coven want Liz, she decided to ignore it and glares at luz.

Eda:thanks luz.

Luz:sorry.

Eda:don't worry I got this.

She spins her staff again.

Eda:body swap!

She blasts to the people who were surrounding them and everyone had swap bodies and the gang watched the chaos happen.

Liz:are they gonna be ok?

Eda:......eh?

Luz look at Eda.

Luz:eda I just wanna say, that things can be more complicated than you think, but with you guys,it feels a little less mixed up.

Liz pats Luz's head giving her a big smile.

Liz:I'm proud that you finally understand how life is hard for you when your in someone else's life.

Eda:ah it's sweet kid, now let's never speak of this again.

They got on the staff and fly away to the owl house.

Luz:so wait, who is going to clean hooty?

Liz:it's getting......dire.

Luz:maybe if we all work together we could-.

She was cut off by Eda and king.

Eda & king:not it!

Luz:Aw man.

Liz:don't worry luz I'll help you clean hooty.

Luz:awe thanks sis.

They finally made it back home and luz and Liz started cleaning hooty and the house and they were finally done they went to bed and Liz was the only one awake cause something has been bothering her a lot.......why did She say that she wants to take her too........why do the emperor's coven want her for.......she has so many questions that wants to be answered so she think about it much and goes to sleep and see what next adventure it has in store for her.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 33 24
just some eda x reader stuff because there def isn't enough :P these will all be eda x female reader btw. hope you enjoy! :D the character Eda Clawt...
40.6K 1.7K 80
Hunter grew up with his caring uncle. He grew up, thinking that his life is complete. That his role as the Golden Guard is everything he ever wanted...
4.1K 32 20
Y/N a 19 yr old human boy who was raised by emperor Belos when he found him as a baby. Y/ N was trained in the arts of swords skills and breathing te...
170K 5.5K 30
A 13 year-old Killua Zoldyck's aniki, Illumi, commits murder in the village of Konohagakure. Illumi escapes, but on Killua's way to stop his brother...