Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

441-450

329 6 1
By benittlee

Chapter 441

Mother Tian understood Tian Mis mood: The kid now is already two months old, its not a solution to wait any longer. We know that this kid couldnt be born, but now Gu Dong Cheng is out! Lets wait for several days. If he keeps on the run, then lets not care about anything and just go to the hospital.

Noticing that Tian Mi was standing there unmoving, Father Tian pulled her to the sofa to sit down: Mi Mi, listen to us, Mamas words are true. Lets wait for two more days okay?

Tian Mi was silent and just nodded.

Su Ran got a call from Su familys butler. He told her that Qiao Qing had another heart attack and was sent to the hospital and let her to come.

Song Ting Yu wasnt home. Su Ran ordered Auntie Fang to take a good care of Song Wei Xi and not take him out. Before she went to the hospital, she called Song Ting Yu. Song Ting Yu was worried about her and let her to take the driver and a bodyguard.

Su Ran followed his order. She also didnt want something bad happened to her. She didnt want to make things hard for Song Ting Yu, she wanted to take care of herself.

She went to the hospital. She waited worriedly outside the operation room.

Qiao Qings operation lasted for quite some time. Finally she was pushed out. The doctor told Su Ran that Qiao Qing had passed a critical condition.

Su Ran accompanied her to the sick room as she was worried about her condition. She would leave when she woke up.

After a while, Qiao Qing was conscious and looked at Su Ran. She shook her head: Why are you here? Go home quickly. Dont go out carelessly.

Su Ran shook her head: Just for a moment. I will accompany her for a while. Even if Gu Dong Cheng is aggressive, he will not show in public right?

Qiao Qing was still unease about it: Do you forget Madame Songs case? Wasnt it happening at the hospital? Ive watched the news and noticed that he had harmed a lot of people. He also killed the girl that he held as hostage. He is too ruthless. So Ran Ran, its better for you to go home. It will be safer:

Em. You also have a good rest. I will go when you are asleep.

The butler and other maids also came forward. Althouth Su Ran knew that they can take a good care of Qiao Qing, she was still worried.

After the lunch, Song Wei Xi stayed at home and played game. Auntie Fang was in the kitchen and washing dishes.

Theres a bell. Auntie Fang came out of the kitchen and opened the door. She smiled toward the person: Its Teacher Wu.

Hi Auntie Fang. Where is Wei Xi?

Young Mister is in the living room. Come inside.

Okay, thank you Auntie Fang. Wu Zhen changed her shoes and went toward the living room. She sat down beside Song Wei Xi: Wei Xi, what game are you playing?

Song Wei Xi pointed at the television.

Wu Zhen took the console: Let teacher accompany you to play okay?

Song Wei Xi nodded: Okay.

Song Ting Yu especially bought this game for him. Wu Zhen frequently helped Song Wei Xi to do worksheets, drawing, but never accompanied him to play game so Song Wei Xi didnt know that she is good at game.

He remembers that his Mama, Su Ran, couldnt play game well. She is worse than Xi Nuan Nuan. He thought that woman cannot play game, but today Wu Zhen changed his mind.

After a round, Wu Zhen said: Wei Xi, am I great?

Song Wei Xi raised his thum up.

Wu Zhen sat down on the carpet and folded her legs: I frequently play game at school. I think this game is too easy. Next time I will show you my favorite game. But lets study first. If you study well, then we can play game okay.

Okay. Song Wei Xi nodded.

Auntie Fang served up a plate of fruits and put it on the table: Teacher Wu, eat a bit of fruits.

She took a slice of dragon fruit and passed it to Song Wei Xi.

Song Wei Xi took it and ate it.

Wu Zhen also took a slice of apple. She looked around and said: Oh right Auntie Fang, why today Mrs Song and Mr Song are not home?

Mr Song goes to the office. Mrs Songs mother seems to be sick, so she visits her.

Wu Zhen nodded and finished her fruit. She took a tissue and wiped her hands. Then said to Song Wei Xi: Wei Xi, in the past I was in the exam, so I couldnt help you to go out and paint from nature. What about if we go out today and paint?

Song Wei Xi nodded and felt happy.

Auntie Fang waved her hand when she heard it: No No, young master shouldnt go out side.

Wu Zhen said: Why is it Auntie Fang? Why cannot Song Wei Xi go out? I will look after him. In the past I also had taken him out, it will be okay..

No, Teacher Wu, I believe you that you can take a good care of young master. But these period of time Mrs and Mr had asked me to not let young master out. Its safer to stay at home Auntie Fang explained.

Oh Wu Zhen said: What happened?

Auntie Fang didnt want to say too much: Actually I dont really understand it. But Mister and Misses had instructed so we need to obey it.

Wu Zhen nodded: Okay I understand. But its a pity. Its a good day today. I think it will be better for her health.

Yeah it is. Auntie Fang smiled: But lets do it next time. We will have another chance.

Okay. Wu Zhen smiled and stroked Song Wei Xis face. Wei Xi, then lets go outside another day. Lets just play at home today.

Song Wei Xi felt a bit disappointed but he nodded.

Auntie Fang returned to the kitchen to stew a soup for Su Ran: Teacher Wu, I will not disturb you guys again. I will go back to the kitchen.

Okay.

After Auntie Fang left, Song Wei Xi took the game console and passed it to her. His intention was clear, he wanted her to accompany him to play game again.

Chapter 442

Wu Zhen put down the game console: Wei Xi, play your game first. I will accompany you later on. I will check your worksheet first.

Song Wei Xi passed her his own worksheet then sat down in front of the TV to play game.

Wu Zhen took the worksheets and sat down near the coffee table.

She glanced at the kitchen. She looked at the glass that Auntie Fang drank before and took out a pill out off her bag. She then put it inside her glass.

This moment Auntie Fang went out from the kitchen and went back to the living room.

Wu Zhen then pretended to be seriously checking on the worksheet.

Then Auntie Fang drank the glass on the coffee table.

Wu Zhen sighed and went back to Song Wei Xis place.

She took the game console and accompanied Song Wei Xi to play. She turned her head to see Auntie Fang and noticed she was asleep.

Song Wei Xi felt confused and went over to shake Auntie Fang.

Wu Zhen stopped him: Wei Xi, let Auntie Fang to sleep for a while. She should be tired.

Song Wei Xi nodded. Wu Zhen said: Wei Xi, do you want to go outside?

Song Wei Xi pointed at himself and looked at Wu Zhen confusedly. He remembers that Auntie Fang asked them to not go out.

Wu Zhen clutched his hand: Right, you. Sister will take you out to paint. Today I especially come here to take you out to paint.

Song Wei Xi pointed at Auntie Fang.

Wu Zhen immediately understood him: Its okay. Before when you played game, I went to ask Auntie Fang. Auntie Fang agreed to it. If not, let me call your Mama to ask?

Song Wei Xi nodded.

Wu Zhen took out her phone and punched a number then she placed her phone on her ear in front of Song Wei Xi: Sis Su Ran, today can I take Wei Xi out to paint? Auntie Fang should be too tired so she falls asleep

Em Em, okay. Dont worry. I will take a good care of him, it will be okay

Wu Zhen hung up and went to Song Wei Xi: Look, Ive called your mother. She said yes so lets go out now? Dont be afraid. Ive taken you out before, you can hold on to my hand.

Because she was worried that Auntie Fang will wake up, also worried that Song Ting Yu or Su Ran will back so Wu Zhen didnt tidy up her things and just helped Song Wei Xi to wear his shoes and went out.

Usually there would be bodyguards waited in the house. But because today Su Ran was out so the bodyguards followed her.

After Wu Zhen took Song Wei Xi out, she paced faster.

Song Wei Xi was so afraid. Why should she walk so fast. He was unwilling and wanted to release her hand. But Wu Zhen just carried her up.

Song Wei Xi struggled. Why should they be so fast?

Wei Xi, dont move around. The car is here.

A sedan car stopped in front of them. Wu Zhen was not strong enough. She couldnt withstand Song Wei Xis power. She tried hard and put him inside.

Theres a man inside.

Song Wei Xi didnt know any of them so he was afraid.

He recalled the past experience when he was in Thailand. He looked at Wu Zhen and patted the window. His eyes were red.

Wu Zhen took an envelope full of money and looked at Song Wei Xi. She felt sad for him.

She didnt dare to move closer and looked to him. Actually she really likes him after interacting with him for several time, but she had no way.

She shifted her gaze and looked at the man in front of her: Where will you take him to? What will you do? You will not harm him right?

That man laughed coldly: Mr Wu, dont forget who gave him to us? Now you have gotten your money, just go away. As for what will we do, its unrelated to you.

The man got inside the car: Puiih, teacher!

Wu Zhen watched the car drove away. Song Wei Xi kept on looking at her and patted the cars window. But whats the use of it?

Wu Zhen cannot help him, those men will not let him go.

Song Wei Xi started to cry loudly.

Think of away to shut him up, its too noisy!

Mr Gu doesnt instruct us to do anything to him, you dare to do anything careless?

Who will do anything careless? You have that thing right. Get it out. Spray it to the towel, it will solve the problem right?

He did it to Song Wei Xi: Sit down well. Whats the point of crying. Let me tell you, little guy. You should blame yourself as you are Song Ting Yus son!

Chapter 443

Gu Dong Cheng hates Song family so much. Moreover because Song Ting Yu had trapped him and reported him to police. These days, he was blocked. The polices had looked for him anywhere and also Song Ting Yus people also forced him out!

Gu Dong Cheng just stayed outside of An City.

He arranged for a while and bribed Wu Zhen. They are unable to get inside the Song house so they just wanted to catch Song Wei Xi through Wu Zhen.

Wu Zhen was Song Wei Xis teacher. She was favored by Song Wei Xi. Auntie Fang and Su Ran also believed him, she should be able to take her out.

Those two men didnt think that Wu Zhen will be quick.

Song Wei Xi was trembling.

Little guy, you know what is it right.

The man showed him the handkerchief that was wet. Its too smelly. Song Wei Xi cried louder and struggled.

What are you doing? Hurry up make him sleep!

Okay. The man pulle Song Wei Xi and covered his mouth. At the beginning Song Wei Xi started to struggle but suddenly he fainted.

Finally he can be quiet.

I think this little guy cannot speak. Is there something wrong with his brain? Will this medicine harm him?

Harm him? The man laughed; You think that Gu Dong Cheng will return him to Song Ting Yu again?

It cannot be true. This kid is so little. The man was surprised.

After the drug effect disappeared, Auntie Fang was awake. She noticed that she was leaning on the sofa. She didnt know what had happened, how can she fall asleep suddenly?

She sat up and looked around. Song Wei Xi and Wu Zhen were not at home.

Young Mister, Teacher Wu? Auntie Fang stood up from the sofa. She thought that they went upstairs. She looked for them upstair and at the study room. But she couldnt find them. She started to be worried and suspicious. She ran around the house and went outside. She kept calling Song Wei Xis name and immediately called Su Rans phone.

Mrs, its not good. Young Master is gone.

Su Ran was helping Qiao Qing to drink her medicine so her phone was in speaker mode. Hearing this, the glass on her grip almost fell down: What happened? How can he is gone? Did you bring her out?

No. Auntie Fang said.

Then how can he be gone?

Today Teacher Wu, she, she said that she wants to take young master out. I said no, later on I went to the kitchen

Because Auntie Fang was worried so her voice was trembling. Her words were unclear. Su Ran frowned: Dont rush it. Say it slowly and clearly. No, I will go home now. Wait for me. I will call Song Ting Yu now. Auntie Fang, wait at home.

Okay

Because Su Ran used speaker mode so Qiao Qing also heard their conversation.

Her face turned pale and looked at Su Ran : Ran Ran, what happened?

Su Ran shook her head. She also didnt too understand what had happened: Ma, I will go home first. Auntie will take care of you.

Hurry up go home. You dont need to worry about me. Qiao Qing told her and looked Su Ran had left. She said: Call me if anything bad happened.

Okay. Su Ran immediately called Song Ting Yu: Ting Yu, Wei Xi in trouble.

Song Ting Yu said: What happened?

I dont know it in detailed. I am still at the hospital. Auntie Fang called me before. She said that Wei Xi is gone. I will go home now. You should go home now too.

Okay. I will.

Su Ran hung up and got inside her car. Because she was too worried so she asked the driver to be faster.

When she was at home, Song Ting Yu also just arrived home. They both came inside the house. Auntie Fang walked around the house and worried.

The time she noticed both of them, she immediately said: You guys are back.

Auntie Fang, what happened? Song Ting Yu asked: Didnt I tell you guys to not go out?

I didnt take him out. Auntie Fang shook her head: I know the condition. How can I dare enough to take him out? After the lunch, Teacher Wu came. At first she wanted to take young mister out to paint the nature. I said that young master cannot go out for period of time. Teacher Wu agreed. Afterward she played game with young master outside. I came inside the kitchen then I drank a bit of water. I didnt know what happened next suddenly I woke on the sofa. Young mister is gone so is it Teacher Wu who took young mister away? I tried to call her, but her phone is off

Without thinking, it should be Wu Zhen who took Song Wei Xi away.

Song Ting Yu pursed his lips and went toward the computer. He replayed the CCTV recording. It showed clearly that Wu Zhen took Song Wei Xi away.

Why should Wu Zhen do this? Is Gu Dong Chengs order? Su Ran said with her hoarse voice.

Auntie Fang felt guilty: Im sorry, Mrs. Its my fault.

Su Ran waved her hands. How can they forget that Gu Dong Cheng might be able to bribe Wu Zhen.

Su Ran wanted to look for Song Wei Xi immediately, but Song Ting Yu pulled her back: Where are you going? Just wait at home first, dont run anywhere. wait for my news..

Song Ting Yus phone rang. Su Ran noticed from the screen, it was a call from Gu Dong Cheng.

Chapter 444

She looked nervously at him.

Song Ting Yu used the hands-free mode.

Gu Dong Cheng said:Song Ting Yu, now are you looking for your son everywhere? He is in my hand now.

Gu Dong Cheng, what do you want?

I dont want anything. Gu Dong Cheng laughed: You and the polices has blocked my way. You guys dont give me any way out. Dont blame me to be too ruthless. now you should go immediately to Lin Jiang city area. I will wait for you. Oh right, dont report to the police or you will not see your son anymore. Bring your wife too.

Gu Dong Cheng, let me go there alone. If you want something, just get if from me.

How can it be? Gu Dong Cheng laughed loudly: Bring Su Ran over, do you hear me? If not, I will Song Wei Xi to not be able to see the sun again. I tell you the truth. If you dont trust me, you can try me. Its just a pity that your six years old son will die soon.

Gu Dong Cheng said it and just hung up.

After a while, Song Ting Yu got a video about Song Wei Xi. he was lying down on the dirty place. His eyes were closed.

Su Ran took a look and her hands trembled: Wei Xi.

Didnt know what would Gu Dong Cheng do, Song Ting Yu called Tang Zi Chu and took the key to go out.

He was unwilling to take Su Ran together with him, but Su Ran heard their conversation before. Gu Dong Cheng already expressed clearly his wish to meet her too. How can she stay at home?

She persisted: Let me go with you too. Dont think of leaving me. Gu Dong Cheng will do anything worse to him if you dont obey him. You know it clearly.

Song Ting Yu couldnt say anything more.

Su Ran clutched his hand: Lets go, lets go now.

Song Ting Yu knew that theres no other way so he brought Su Ran too. Then suddenly Gu Dong Cheng called again: oh right, I dont mind for you to call Tang Zi Chu to come too.

What do you want?

At this moment, I really want to meet the man that is having affair with wife, dont be too nervous

The time Tang Zi Chu knew about this, he was at Tian Mis house. He was eating. After received the call, he hurriedly tidied up and went away.

Tian Mi heard Song Ting Yu and Tang Zi Chus conversation: Gu Dong Cheng brought Wei Xi away?

Tang Zi Chu didnt directly answer her: I will go first. You should stay at home with Auntie and Uncle. Dont go out.

Let me go with you.

No need, just stay at home. Listen to me!

He then left.

After Tang Zi Chu went out, she sat down on the sofa and pondered. She looked at her belly and thought about something.

Actually she heard the address given to Tang Zi Chu before.

She knew where did Gu Dong Cheng take Song Wei Xi to.

Mother Tian came over and sat beside her: Mi Mi, what are you thinking now? Will you follow him now? Dont be stupid, what can you do there?

Tian Mi regained herself: Ma, I dont know where are they going. How can I follow them?

Mother Tian nodded and patted her hands. Then she stood up and tidied up.

Father Tian went upstairs. Tian Mi looked at the kitchen and when she was certain that her parents werent watching, she quickly changed her shoes and drove her car to leave.

After the drugs effect diminished, Song Wei Xi woke up. He watched his surrounding and noticed it was unfamiliar. His face showed fear and panic.

Gu Dong Cheng stood in front of him: Wei Xi, you are awake?

Song Wei Xi doesnt have a good impression toward him. Two years ago, he kidnapped her and threw him to the lake. He still remembers that moment.

When he noticed Gu Dong Cheng, he started to move his butt toward the wall.

Gu Dong Cheng moved closer to her slowly and knelt down in front of him: Wei Xi, youre afraid of me?

Sogn Wei Xi was trembling. He could feel that he will extend his hand. He lowered his head and didnt dare to look at his eyes. Then he waved his hands to block him.

Gu Dong Cheng enjoyed it and suddenly laughed coldly: Song Wei Xi, you are really disgusting like your father!

Indeed he extended his hand to touch Song Wei Xi. Song Wei Xi cried loudly and curled up.

Song Ting Yu and Su Ran rushed inside as they could hear the crying of their son upstairs.

She looked at it and screamed.

Wei Xi, Wei Xi! Su Ran wanted to come closer but Gu Dong Chengs people stop her. She watched them.

She knew that he was afraid, but she was unable to come closer and comfort him.

Mama! Song Wei Xi looked at Su Ran. He raised his head. He wanted to go to her but he was stopped by Gu Dong Cheng.

Behind Gu Dong Cheng was a window. Gu Dong Cheng hugged Song Wei Xi. Gu Dong Cheng pointed at Su Ran and Song Ting Yus legs: Dont come any closer, if not, I will throw Song Wei Xi off the window? Do you want to try it?

No No, calm down. We will not go there. Su Ran stopped.

Song Ting Yu hugged Su Ran : Gu Dong Cheng, we are here, what do you want?

Why are you rushing it? Its not complete? Where is Tang Zi Chu? Isnt he wanting to give a fair retribution for Tian Mi?

Song Wei Xi was still crying: Papa, Mama!

Su Ran was surprised. Its been a long time since he called her as Mama. Why should she hear it under this situation.

Wei Xi, Wei Xi..

Chapter 445

Both Su Ran and Song Ting Yu werent dare to act carelessly. They were afraid that their carelessness will provoke Gu Dong Cheng.

Gu Dong Cheng, let Wei Xi go first. We will not come any closer.. Su Ran couldnt watch and hear any longer of crying Song Wei Xi.

Gu Dong Cheng raised his eyebrows and said nothing. Of course, he also didnt let Song Wei Xi go.

He was so especially happy to see how worried and nervous they were. How can he let Song Wei Xi go?

Then theres a footstep sound behind. Tang Zi Chu was here. He stood beside Song Ting Yu.

Gu Dong Cheng, we all are here now. What do you want? Dont waste anymore time. Song Ting Yu pursed his lips and said coldly.

He just wanted to solve this quickly. Song Wei Xi couldnt wait too long. He was afraid for him.

This little kid has experienced a lot of things. As his parents, how can their heart not broken for him?!

Gu Dong Cheng didnt say anything. He asked one of his bodyguard to take Song Wei Xi. Then he took a gun and went to stand up in front of them. He smiled: How about we play a game?

Gu Dong Cheng, what game do you want to play?! Tang Zi Chu couldnt control his emotion anymore. This man always takes children and women as his shield. Now he is playing with their lives!

Gu Dong Cheng smiled and held the gun. The time Tang Zi Chu noticed that he will do something, suddenly Gu Dong Cheng just raised his hand and used his gun to hit his head.

Tang Zi Chu screamed and hugged his head while knelt down on the ground.

Gu Dong Cheng used his hand to point at Gu Dong Cheng: I just like to play game. Tang Zi Chu, you can be unwilling to play but if you dont want to play then I will just finish you!

When the pain gradually subsided, Tang Zi Chu stood up from the ground. The blood seeped from his forehead.

Song Ting Yu glanced at Tang Zi Chu and said to Gu Dong Cheng: Just start.

Gu Dong Cheng pointed at Song Ting Yu, Tang Zi Chu, and himself: Three of us will play.

Song Ting Yu wanted to Su Ran to leave so he just nodded: Okay.

He let go of Su Ran: Just stand here, dont be afraid.

For being able to play calmly, he asked someone to shut Song Wei Xis mouth up. He looked for a bottle of beer and looked at them: Have you play Russian Roulette? Can you play it?

Its just a ruthless game, who will never play that game?

Song Ting Yu and Tang Zi Chu had ever heard it but they never played it before.

They just nodded.

Gu Dong Cheng felt excited: We can play this one.

Gu Dong Cheng then sat down, he asked both of them to sit too: Sit down.

Song Ting Yu and Tang Zi Chu sat down in a circle.

Gu Dong Cheng used gun to point at Song Ting Yu and Tang Zi Chu: You both are two people that I hate. One, Song Ting Yu, you are my old enemy. Another one, Tang Zi Chu, you snatched my most loved woman

Gu Dong Cheng didnt finish his words, Tang Zi Chu laughed coldly: Gu Dong Cheng, you are qualified to say that you love Tian Mi?

Gu Dong Cheng turned his head and looked at Tang Zi Chu: How can I am not qualified to say that I love her?

If you really love her, how can you are willing to hurt? You keep on forcing her? Gu Dong Cheng, you arent qualified to say that you love Tian Mi.

Gu Dong Cheng pointed at Tang Zi Chu: Then are you qualified? Then you really love Tian Mi? You are willing to lose your life for her?

Yes.

Song Ting Yu paid attention to Tang Zi Chus words, Gu Dong Cheng narrowed his eyes and seemed to want to press his gun.

He extended to stop: Dont you want to play game? Why not start now?

Gu Dong Chengs attention shifted: Okay, lets play.

He placed the bottle on the ground and opened his pistols to leave one with one bullet.

He looked at Song Ting Yu and Tang Zi Chu calmly: we will take turn to spin the bottle. To whom the bottle points to? That person will take a pistol and point to himself. He continued: Do you understand?

Song Ting Yu didnt say anything and just spun the bottle. The bottle pointed to Song Ting Yu.

Gu Dong Cheng took the pistol and threw it to Song Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu took it and secretly peeked at his surrounding. Su Ran was blocked by a man. That man pointed a gun to Su Ran. Song Wei Xi was carried up by a man near the window. Except Gu Dong Cheng, theres also a man pointing his gun to them.

Song Ting Yu knew that this wasnt a chance. If he dared to act carelessly, Gu Dong Chengs people will throw Song Wei Xi down and Su Ran would be shot.

Gu Dong Cheng folded his hand: Why are you not starting? Why are you hesitating?

Su Ran watched Song Ting Yu slowly raised his hand. She was worried of him.

Song Ting Yu certainly raised up his hand and pointed it to his temple.

It was an empty pistol.

He looked at Gu Dong Cheng and threw it on the ground.

The game is getting more and more interesting. If you get the one with bullet, then it will be uninteresting game. Next lets Tang Zi Chu do it now..

Tang Zi Chu pursed his lips and spun the bottle. He hoped it will point to Gu Dong Cheng. Yet it pointed to himself.

Gu Dong Cheng looked proud.

Tang Zi Chu had no other choice and chose the one. He pointed it to his temple.

It was once again an empty pisto.

The game continued.

On the third round, Gu Dong Cheng spun the bottle, it pointed to Song Ting Yu. He took the pistol and pointed to his temple.

Its getting more and more intense.

On the fourth round, Song Ting Yu spun the bottle. It pointed to Gu Dong Cheng. It was an empty one too.

On the fifth round, it once again pointed to Song Ting Yu. When Song Ting Yu raised his pistol, everyone watched him intensely and worriedly

Chapter 446

Su Rans eyes were red. She shook her head: Dont do it, Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu glanced at her and Song Wei Xi, and pressed the trigger on his temple. The time Su Ran heard the shot, both of her legs went weak. She almost fell down to the ground but she noticed Song Ting Yu put down the gun back to the ground.

She knew that this time Song Ting Yu could avoid it.

At the last round, it was Gu Dong Chengs turn to spin the bottle. He watched everyone and spun it. Everyone was focused on the bottle.

The bottle gradually stopped and pointed at Gu Dong Cheng.

Tang Zi Chu took the gun and passed it to Gu Dong Cheng: Come one, its the last one.

Gu Dong Cheng didnt take it.

Song Ting Yu took it and smiled: What is it? Didnt you say that you want to play? Now you know that you cannot avoid so, you dont want to play again?

Gu Dong Cheng, if you agree to bet, you must accept to lose.

Gu Dong Cheng watched the gun on Song Ting Yus hand. He wanted to take it but he was unwilling.

Mr Gu, you should obey the rule. One of his subordinate said.

Gu Dong Cheng looked at him coldly and smiled dangerously: I am the game master here. I can tell what kind of game we will play. Now if I say the game is finished, then its finished

He said it then took the gun from Song Ting Yu. He wanted to shot him

Su Ran watched it intensely..

But the most surprising thing was, this gun was empty too!

Gu Dong Cheng felt strange, he looked the gun on his hand. He opened it and noticed there was no bullet inside.

Before they played six round, its all empty guns too!

How can it be?

Song Ting Yu showed him a bullet on his other hand: Are you looking for this?

Gu Dong Chengs face was cold: How can it be in your hand?

Song Ting Yus eyes were mocking him:N Gu Dong Cheng, how can you not keeping your words? How can you are afraid to lose?

Gu Dong Chengs face changed. He kicked the bottle toward the wall and it broke into pieces!

Gu Dong Cheng looked at Song Ting Yu and laughed: You know me too well.

Song Ting Yu stood up from the ground: I dont need a lot of time and energy to understand you, you are an easy one.

How about we play the second game?

Tang Zi Chu said: Is it necessary? Gu Dong Cheng, you are the one that cannot obey the rule so why should we play game?

Gu Dong Cheng took a gun and played with you: Why is it unnecessary? Do you have other choices beside play with me?

Gu Dong Cheng didnt wait for their reply and just let his people to take Su Ran to Song Wei Xis side.

Song Wei Xi kept on watching Su Ran and struggling to go to her side.

At last he could break free and went to Su Ran. Su Ran knelt down and carried him. She took out the towel inside his mouth.

Wei Xi

Song Wei Xis voice was hoarse: Mama

Su Ran hugged him tightly and said: Dont cry. Its okay, Wei Xi, we will be okay

Gu Dong Cheng pointed his gun toward mother and son: If not lets play the game before, but the player will be your wife and son, how is it?

Gu Dong Cheng! Song Ting Yu yelled at him angrily: If you have problem with me, then just attack me, I will delightfully accompany you to play, dont involve them.

No, by involving them, I can see your exciting expression. Your wife and son, one of them needs to die. I want to watch personally their dying expression and moment. Sometimes living is bitter than dying. Song Ting Yu, I want you to feel that bitterness. Gu Dong Cheng asked one of his man to get him a new bottle. He put it down on Song Ting Yus front.

Gu Dong Cheng yelled at him: Hurry up, Song Ting Yu. If not, I will kill both of them!

Su Ran carried Song Wei Xi up and closed her eyes. She didnt dare to watch this moment. She knew that Song Ting Yus heart was tormented at this moment.

She also felt the same way.

No matter how, she wouldnt let her son die!

Song Ting Yu took the bottle. He felt his hands were trembling.

He tried to control his emotion.

The time the bottle stopped spinning, it pointed at Song Wei Xi. Gu Dong Cheng laughed and pointed his gun to Song Wei Xis head.

Song Wei Xi was surprised and trembling.

Su Ran hugged him and kept on comforting him: Dont be afraid. Papa Mama are here. Wei Xi, dont be afraid

Continue. Gu Dong Cheng said.

Song Ting Yu lowered his head and continued to spin the bottle. He glanced at Tang Zi Chu and Tang Zi Chu nodded.

He spun it slowly. When everyone was watching the bottle intensely, Song Ting Yu suddenly raised the bottle and attacked Gu Dong Cheng. His gun fell. Tang Zi Chu also kicked the man behind him several times. Without gun, the man only can fight Tang Zi Chu.

When Tang Zi Chu attacked that man, Song Ting Yu already fought a second man. Gu Dong Cheng tried to take the gun but it was kicked by Song Ting Yu.

Now theres only one man held the gun. He pointed at Song Ting Yu: Dont move!

Song Ting Yu looked at him coldly: What is the benefit of helping Gu Dong Cheng? I will double up your pay. Also, I know you guys are ones that value reputation. Dont forget Gu Dong Cheng doesnt have any reputation now, he is not someone that could admit his loss.

Gu Dong Cheng noticed that man started to waver. He had no gun in his hand. He tried to take Song Wei Xi from Su Ran, but Su Ran noticed his attempt so she held tightly of Song Wei Xi.

Indeed at the next moment that man pointed his gun to Gu Dong Cheng.

Chapter 447

Gu Dong Cheng finally couldnt snatch Song Wei Xi. He started to retreat because that mans gun pointed at him.

At the same time, Tang Zi Chu already controlled the other man. He took a brick and smashed his head so the man fainted.

Now Gu Dong Cheng felt powerless.

He pointed at the man and said: You dare to betray me!

That man laughed: Gu Dong Cheng, from what happened before we could conclude that even though we help you, you will not keep your promise. You even will kill us all. Rather than let you to do that to us, its better for me to do it to you first.

He pointed his gun to Gu Dong Cheng and turned his head to Song Ting Yu: Bring your people away. Dont forget your words, I want double!

Okay. Song Ting Yu nodded. He just needed Su Ran and Song Wei Xi to be safe. Tang Zi Chu will take responsibility to call the police.

The time he moved forward to take Su Ran and Song Wei Xi away, suddenly he heard a shot.

That man fell to the ground. He covered his chest and glared at Gu Dong Cheng. Then he died.

Gu Dong Cheng already took his gun back. Before he took a chance to pick his gun, now he stood up and went toward that man. He watched him: The person that betrayed me should die!

Then he pointed his gun toward Song Ting Yu, Su Ran, and Tang Zi Chu: Run, why dont you run away? Didnt you want to run away?

He pressed his gun on Su Rans back: Song Ting Yu, if you dare to act carelessly, do you think I will not shot your woman?!

Gu Dong Cheng, dont act carelessly. Tang Zi Chu just called the police before. Now you are alone, you cannot run away. Song Ting Yu looked at him.

Gu Dong Cheng snorted: If I cannot run away, then I will die with all of you. You guys will accompany me.. He looked at Su Rans belly: Four of you will accompany us with Tang Zi Chu too I am satisfied with it.

He kept on talking: Ting Yu, lets continue our game. But now, lets change a way. I want you to choose, which want do you want your son or your wife? I give you thirty second to think. After thirty second, if you cannot choose, I will help you to choose. Haha.

Gu Dong Cheng started to count: one, two, three, four..

Song Ting Yu looked at Su Ran and Song Wei Xi.

Su Ran looked at him. She signaled him to definitely need to choose Song Wei Xi.

One is the woman that he loves the most, the other one is his kid..

He wants both of them to live!

Gu Dong Cheng kept on counting non-stop: 26, 27,.

30.

Gu Dong Cheng finished and smiled. He knocked his gun on Su Rans back several time: How is it, can you choose now?

He waited for several seconds again: Sine you cannot choose, Song Ting Yu, how about if I help you? Lets just Su Ran.

Song Ting Yu couldnt just watch him pointed his gun toward her. So the time he wanted to press the trigger, he hugged Su Ran. Theres a sound, his chest was shot. The white shirt turned red slowly.

Tang Zi Chu wanted to snatch the gun, but suddenly Gu Dong Cheng shot Tang Zi Chus legs.

I have four bullets here. Its enough to end four of you. Song Ting Yu, if you cannot be well-behaved, then you will lose both of your wife and son! He said: then should I just leave you to live and let you watch them die? Hehehe!

He said it and seemed to be decisive. He dragged Su Ran over and pointed his gun to her temple. He looked at Song Ting Yu: This time, lets see how will you stop me to shot her.

Song Ting Yu watched Gu Dong Cheng and felt heartbroken. Song Wei Xi also watched Su Ran being held by Gu Dong Cheng. He struggled inside Song Ting Yus embrace: Mama, Mama, Mama

Gu Dong Cheng.. Song Ting Yu felt powerless now, he was shot. He felt weak. He tried to keep himself to be calm.

Gu Dong Cheng seemed to not willing to hear Song Ting Yus words anymore, he used his power to hold Su Rans shoulder and pressed the gun on her temple.

Gu Dong Cheng! a voice called him.

Everyone turned their head toward that voice. They noticed that was Tian Mi with a knife pointed at her belly.

She came closer slowly.

Tang Zi Chu was surprised to see her appearance. He yelled at her: What are you doing here? Tian Mi, go away quickly!

Gu Dong Cheng laughed coldly and pointed at Tian Mi: What are you doing here? You come because you want to help your best friend and most loved man?

Tian Mi was very calm and looked at him: Gu Dong Cheng, I havent lost your kid. He is here.

Gu Dong Cheng looked at her belly: You lie to me.

I dont lie to you. He is not dead yet. My mother is worried about me so she lied to me. I wanted to have the abortion, but the doctor advised me to wait. My mother told me a lie to prevent me to insist on having abortion. Now I know he is still here. Its up to you whether you believe me or not. But Gu Dong Cheng let me tell you, if you dare to act carelessly, dont regret it. Tian Mi used the knife to point at her own belly. Tang Zi Chu wanted to pull her away, but she avoided it.

Chapter 448

She came toward Gu Dong Chengs front: Put your gun down, let Su Ran go. If not I will just stab my belly, your kid will be gone immediately!

I dont believe you! Gu Dong Cheng said it one more time: I dont believe that you are still pregnant. You just lie to me because you want me to let them go. I tell you, I will not believe you!

I said it, its up to you whether you believe it or not. But if you dare to shot Su Ran, I will stab my belly immediately! That time please dont regret that your kid die because of your action!

Tian Mi! Tang Zi Chu yelled her name.

Gu Dong Cheng didnt believe this. He felt that Tian Mi was lying to him. The kid was dead, how can he still be alive?

He kept on telling himself that Tian Mi was lying to him but he was afraid. He was afraid that Tian Mi is still pregnant. He was afraid the time he shot Su Ran, his kid will be gone.

He understands her too well, she will do everything he say.

Come here!

Tian Mi came over and he hugged her shoulder, but his gun still pointed to Su Ran.

Tian Mi looked at him and kept on pressing the knife on her belly: Let her go, now let her go!

He hurriedly let Su Ran go.

Su Ran came toward Song Ting Yu and pressed his injury. She felt his injury bled heavily. Song Ting Yus face was pale now. His legs and hands started to turn cold.

Su Ran clutched one of his hand. She cried:Ting Yu, you should be okay

Gu Dong Cheng hugged Tian Mi and took her to the stairs. His gun now pointed to Tang Zi Chu: Dont chase after us!

He already hear the polices siren. The polices should be near. He knew that if he didnt run away now, it would be too late.

Tang Zi Chu was injured too. He tried hard to endure the pain because he was unable to see Tian Mi being taken away by Gu Dong Cheng.

The moment Gu Dong Cheng turned his body and noticed the man that fainted before because he fought with Tang Zi Chu had woken. He pointed his gun to her. The man pressed the trigger to Tian Mis direction. Gu Dong Cheng was fast and tried to block Tian Mi to be hurt.

His body trembled and Tian Mi just watched him fall down. Gu Dong Cheng was shot on his back.

Gu Dong Cheng started to lose his consciousness, but Tian Mi was standing there unmoving. He clutched Tian Mis ankle: Give birth to the kid, let. the..kid.. live.

Tian Mi lowered her head and looked at him.

Gu Dong Cheng fainted.

Tian Mi had loved him before, but now she hates him throughly. Gu Dong Cheng was bleeding too..

The polices came and called the ambulance.

Song Ting Yu and Gu Dong Cheng were brought to the hospital.

Su Ran and Song Wei Xi followed Song Ting Yu, Tian Mi and nurses helped Tang Zi Chu.

Inside the ambulance car, the doctor treated Tang Zi Chu wounded. They could only wrap it, they couldnt take out the bullet out. It should be done in the hospital.

Tang Zi Chu held Tian Mis hand and just watched her.

Tian Mi asked him: Is it hurt?

Tang Zi Chu shook his head: Its nothing to the pain I felt when you were about to being taken away by Gu Dong Cheng.

Tian Mi smiled at him and said nothing.

Song Ting Yu was fainted. He was quite in critical condition.

Su Ran followed him. She watched the doctor used oxygen mask on him. She clutched his hand tightly, she felt he got weaker.

Song Wei Xi was also in miserable condition. He was dirty. He stayed quite beside Su Ran.

This kid is so good. The nurse said.

Su Ran looked at Song Wei Xi: Wei Xi, call Mama again.

Song Wei Xi immediately said: Mama.

Su Ran smiled. Her Wei Xi is well now.

Song Wei Xis eyes were red, he pointed at Song Ting Yu: Mama, Papa he

Su Ran didnt wait for him to finish his words, she said to him: Papa will be okay. Because he will be unwilling to part with Wei Xi and little sister, and also Mama.

Both of them accompanied Song Ting Yu to the hospital. Lu Zhan was waiting in the hospital. He was Song Ting Yus doctor-in-charge today.

Song Ting Yu was brought to the surgery room. They waited outside the door.

Lin Cheng Huan and Ding Chen rushed to the hospital too.

Su Ran didnt want Song Wei Xi to stay with her to wait. He should have a rest after experiencing those thigns.

She asked Ding Chen: Chen Chen, please help me to send Wei Xi home. Auntie Fang is waiting for him at home.

Ding Chen nodded and stroked Song Wei Xis head: Wei Xi, go home with me okay?

Song Wei Xi shook his head, he moved closer to Su Ran: I will not go. I will wait until Papa come out first.

Ding Chen sighed: Sis-in-law, if not let Wei Xi wait here first

Su Ran nodded.

Ding Chen said: Sis-in-law, Bro Ting Yu will be okay. Dont be too worried. She noticed Su Rans face was really pale.

I and Nan Zhu will buy some foods for you. Wei Xi should be hungry now.

Su Ran nodded: Sorry to trouble you.

Qiao Qing heard news too. She tried hard to come over and visit him. But Song Ting Yu was still in the surgery room so she didnt know his condition

Chapter 449

Ding Chen held Lin Cheng Huans hand and got inside the elevator. She looked at Lin Cheng Huan: Is Song Wei Xis teacher be caught yet?

Lin Cheng Huan nodded: Gu Dong Cheng gave her a large sum of money. She also didnt run away. The time I found her, she was at the hospital. It seems that her mother needs money to have surgery. She knows that she couldnt run away so she followed me calmly.

So she did it for her mother. She can play around with other peoples life? Wei Xi is her student, he liked her and believed her. I will not let her off easily.

Lin Cheng Huan understands his future wife well, he smiled: What do you want to do? I will let you handle her.

Ding Chen thought about it seriously and said: Just hand it to the police. She could be regarded as a kidnapper, she wouldnt be punished by light sentence. She will go into prison. She will not live happily inside. Nan Zhu, do you know? She is beautiful woman, someone should like her and treat her wrongly.

After several hours, the surgery rooms door opened. Lu Zhan came out, Su Ran immediately came toward him: A Zhan, hows Ting Yu?

Lu Zhan smiled: The operation is successful, he is very lucky. The bullet missed his heart. He should be okay. I will let the nurses send him to the sickroom. Its better to let him rest, dont let too many people inside the room.

Su Ran nodded: I understand.

Su Ran turned her body and said: Ma, go back to your room. Youve stayed here for quite some time. You should rest. Tian Mi, please help me to send my Ma back, you guys should go home.

Ding Chen said: Sis-in-law, call us if something happens.

I will, Chen Chen. Help me to send Wei Xi home.

Song Wei Xi was still unwilling to go home, Su Ran said to him: Wei Xi, listen to us. You should go home, Papa is okay now. You should go home and have a rest. You can come here tomorrow morning, okay?

Song Wei Xi finally nodded: Okay.

Everyone started to leave. Su Ran followed Song Ting Yu to his sickroom. She watched his sleeping face. She took a towel and wiped his face.

Song Ting Yu, you should wake up soon

Through night, Su Ran held Song Ting Yus hand and kept on talking. She just realized that they have known each other so many years, they have experienced a lot of different things.

She knew him when she was twenty years old, twenty one years old, she gave birth to Sogn Wei Xi. Now she is twenty seven years old, she is pregnant with his kid, their third kid.

its been seven years.

Su Ran kept on holding his hand and accompanied him till five or six oclock at the morning. She fell asleep.

Song Ting Yu woke up around seven oclock. He opened his eyes and noticed Su Ran. He stroked her head.

The door suddenly opened. It was Lu Zhan. Because of Song Ting Yus condition, he didnt come home and slept at his office. He went to visit him after he woke up.

How do you feel? He asked with a low sound.

Song Ting Yu nodded to show that hes okay now.

He pointed at Su Ran: Help me to carry her up to the bed.

Lu Zhan put the thing on his hand and folded his sleeve. He carried Su Ran up. On the process because he was not careful, Su Ran almost woke up. Song Ting Yu glared at him.

Lu Zhan put down Su Ran and showed his innocent: Even though your wife is quite skinny, but dont you forget that she is pregnant now!

Song Ting Yu pointed at the door to ask him to go away.

Lu Zhan smiled coldly: You are ungrateful man. Dont forget who saved you yesterday. If it wasnt me, you will be dead. How can you glare at me at this moment?

Su Ran heard voices and woke up. Her first response was getting up from the bed. She looked at Song Ting Yu surprisedly: Ting Yu, you are awake?

She was confused: how can I am on your bed?

Lu Zhan just wanted to run away now. He coughed and said: I still have things to do. Su Ran, please take care of him. If theres problems, call me anytime. I will go first

He hurriedly went outside. He was afraid that Song Ting Yu will kill him.

Su Ran knew what happened. She looked at Song Ting Yu: You asked Lu Zhan to carry me up?

He is weak. Song Ting Yus face showed his dislike: He is not a man.

Su Ran laughed: Dont you let him hear this words. He helped you a lot. He tried his best. Last night because of you, he didnt come home. He stayed inside his office. At the midnight he came several time to look at you.

Song Ting Yu snorted coldly and looked at Su Ran: Where are you going?

Let me go down.

No need. Just lie down here. Its still early. You should sleep.

What if I touch your wound? Moreover now she was a bit heavy, it will be a big chance that she will touch his wound.

No. You can just sleep here. I want to hug and sleep.

Chapter 450

Su Ran was helpless, she can just lie down. Yet she acted cautiously. Song Ting Yu just woke up, he didnt have too much energy. She cautiously undid his button of shirt to see his wound.

Wife, now I am hurt. Its not good that you provoke me. Song Ting Yu said.

Su Ran glared at him and undid it.

Wheres Wei Xi?

I asked Ding Cheng to take him home.

Song Ting Yu nodded: He can speak now

Right, he can. Yesterday when he accompanied me to wait for your surgery, he said a lot of things. He is okay now. Su Ran said it.

What about Gu Dong Cheng?

I heard from A Zhan. He doesnt die. He passes the critical condition.

Song Ting Yu nodded and kissed Su Rans forehead: Sleep, sleep more.

Gu Dong Cheng knew that he is not die yet, he knew that he was caught and had no way out.

He rather died than live in prison.

He then remembered his kid, he is still alive.

He tried to sit up, but he was weak. He almost fell down to the ground.

The doctor and nursed came inside the room, they helped him up: Mr Gu, you need to have a good rest.

Sorry to trouble you, help me to find the patient called Tang Zi Chu. Inside his room, there should be a woman called Tian Mi. I want to meet him.

The doctor was silent and nodded. He didnt say anything and checked his condition.

The time Tian Mi received the news, indeed she was in Tang Zi Chus sickroom.

Tang Zi Chu also heard the doctors words, he watched her.

Tian Mi was expressionless: I know that he should want to meet me to tell me to let his kid live.

Will you go there? Tang Zi Chu asked.

No.

Why should she meet Gu Dong Cheng?

What is their relationship now?

Tian Mis parents also came over. Tang Zi Chus parents are not in An City. For ensuring his parents to not worry, he didnt tell them about his condition.

Tian Mis parents feel him to be their own relatives, so they took care of him.

Father Tian also heard the doctors words.

Mi Mi, dont go and meet him!

Tian Mi laughed: Papa, I am not willing to goo too.

Good! Gu Dong Cheng is unrelated to us!

Gu Dong Cheng waited for the whole day, he kept on watching the door but Tian Mi didnt come.

The doctor already came inside several times for checking his condition. Every time he will ask him, whether he had passed the message to Tian Mi. The doctor said that he had passed it, but that woman was unwilling to meet him.

Gu Dong Cheng knew that Tian Mi hadnt aborted their kid. Now without any obstructions or problems, she will definitely abort his kid.

He was unwilling to let her do it. It was his kid. It was someone that relates to him.

Gu Dong Cheng knew that he should find a way to meet Tian Mi.

He needs to meet her.

The next day, the doctor and nurses came inside. Tian Mi hadnt came to meet him. He started to get better.

The nurse helped him to change the gauze. Suddenly the nurse felt something cold and sharp in her neck.

She lowered her head to see it. Her body turned stiff and said: Mr Gu, what do you want to do?

The doctor looked at them and looked that Gu Dong Cheng held the young nurses shoulder and pressed a sharp knife on her neck.

Mr Gu, dont do this.. The doctor wanted to come forward, but Gu Dong Cheng yelled him: Retreat, dont come closer or I will just kill her. I still have energy to kill a woman. If you dont believe me, then you can try

The young nurse was afraid: Mr Gu, what do you want?

Gu Dong Cheng ignored her and looked at the doctor. He pointed to the door: Open the door and ask the police to uncuff me!

The doctor was afraid that he will hurt the young nurse so he hurriedly opened the door and said to the police: Mr, come inside quickly. Something bad happened.

Both of the polices immediately took out their gun and came inside.

Gu Dong Cheng said: Uncuff me or I will kill her!

Gu Dong Cheng, calm down. Now you cannot run away. If you dare to act carelessly, it has no benefit for you.

Gu Dong Cheng snorted: Ive been responsible for so many years. It will be okay to add one more.

The polices looked at each other. They knew that Gu Dong Cheng is a ruthless man. He will do anything to do whatever he wants.

Gu Dong Cheng got his freedom. He moved from his bed while still holding the young nurse. He was so calm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
216K 4.7K 58
**NOT MINE** ¡FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES! Twenty years ago, she was taken in as the Lin family's young heiress through a twist of fate. But mistake...
2.9M 191K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...