Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

411-420

336 7 4
By benittlee

Chapter 411

. Su Ran pushed his hand away: okay, let me go. You accompany Wei Xi here. I will get in and cook.

Auntie Fang, couldnt do it?

Auntie Fang has some family matters today, I let her go home first. Su Ran said.

Song Ting Yu looked around the house. Song Ming Xuan has recovered and he went to Jing Shan today. Supposedly he went to visit He Jin.

Song Wei Xi was doing his homework. Song Ting Yu moved closer to look at his work. He was doing his mathematic homework: Son, this is grade three mathematic problems, you even dont go to grade one, you can do this?

Song Wei Xi glanced at him and took the other paper that he did before and passed it to him.

Song Ting Yu checked it all, unexpectedly there was no mistake at all. Its all right!

Song Wei Xi knew that he had checked it and raised his head to see him. His eyes. its hard to describe.

It seemed to say: Dont look down at me

Song Ting Yu looked at Song Wei Xi: Wei Xi, you are this smart because you inherit my gene, understand? If you inherited your mothers brain, you shouldnt be able to solve third grade mathematic or even kindergarten one because your mothers mathematic ability is lacking.

Song Wei Xi frowned. Song Ting Yu knew he understood him so he raised his eyebrows: You dont believe me? Then let us try?

Su Ran. Song Ting Yu yelled.

Su Ran came out from the kitchen and looked at both of them:What happened?

Let me ask you a mathematic question.

Su Ran was startled and looked unease: I have no time now. Im cooking.

You can do it and answer me.

Noticing that Song Wei Xi was looking at her, she felt that she shouldnt disappoint him by her poor performance so she just tried to be brave: What is it?

27+325-34 =?

Too difficult.

Su Ran was in daze. Her mind was blanked and almost used her hands to count.

Song Ting Yu leant on the sofa and waited for her answer. Song Wei Xi was also watching her.

27, 325, 34.

Wait, let me find a calculator.

Song Ting Yu said coldly: Count it by yourself.

Su Ran wanted to find her phone.

Song Ting Yu noticed her attempt and took her phone. He smiled elegantly: Your phone is here. You should stand over there and count. If you couldnt do it, then four of us will starve tonight.

Su Ran blushed; Song Ting Yu, you are bullying me too ruthless.

Then you can see it like that. Song Ting Yu didnt deny it and admitted it: Hurry up, its already pass five minutes, how much is it?

Wait. Su Ran yelled: Dont disturb me.

She counted and finally said the answer: 386.

Then she said: I will get inside and cook again. She just ran away as fast as she can inside the kitchen and locked the door.

Both father and son looked at each other, Song Ting Yu said: Do you believe me now? Before your mother used ten minutes to count it. You can use ten minutes to do one third of the third grade mathematic paper right?

Song Wei Xi nodded.

Hurry up thank Papa. Thank me to have that great gene.

Song Wei Xi:

In the kitchen, Su Ran secretly felt that the answer was wrong, but she didnt want to care about it..

She finally done with her cooking and called Song Ting Yu to help to serve it out. She held Song Wei Xis hand to wash hand before eating. When she wiped his hands, he pulled her corner of lower hem of shirt and said to her ear: 318.

This moment Su Rans mind was blank and her heart was full of happiness. She just knew that finally Song Wei Xi is talking again to her.

He talks.

Wei Xi, did you just say something to me? Say it one more time okay?

Song Wei Xi didnt say it again.

Su Ran held his hand back to the dining room: Ting Yu, before Wei Xi talked to me.

Song Ting Yu was ladled out the soup from three of them: Was he telling you the answer?

Su Ran recalled it then wasnt really sure: Seems to.

Did he say 318?

Su Ran said: yes.

How do you know?

Your math ability is really too lacking. Wei Xi also couldnt endure it. How can you use ten minutes to solve that problem and be wrong. You are wrong. No wonder Song Wei Xi couldnt hold himself to correct you.

Su Ran:.

Wei Xi, did you really say 318 to me?

Song Wei Xi nodded and started to drink his soup silently.

Su Ran immediately dejected. Song Ting Yu pulled her to sit down and passed a bowl of soup to her: In the future you should buy pork brain and make soups with it. You should have more nutritious meal.

He said it and pinched her face.

Su Ran patted his hand away: Song Ting Yu, are you done?

At first she was full of pent-up anger. This both father and son know that her math is lacking. They had deceived her!

She is just not good in math!

Song Ting Yu finally stopped and moved closer to her: Not done. Tonight I will let you rub it to you.

Su Ran glared at him: Dream on!

What is it? Are you angry?

No.

Theres no use to be angry. You are stupid.

Song- Ting Yu!

Song Wei Xi can do third grade mathematic and its all right. You just used ten minutes to solve the simplest question and be wrong. Song Ting Yu said: You are not ashamed? That time you also taught him about mathematic problem? How can you teach him? You used your phone?

Su Ran couldnt hold herself anymore: If you dare to say anything more, then later at night no need to sleep in my bed.

Chapter 412

Song Ting Yu raised his eyebrows: Is that your bed? Its mine. You are just my girlfriend. The things inside the room is mine, its not yours.

Okay.Su Ran was mad: Then tonight I will go back to my Mas place to sleep, okay?

Im just joking with you, what are you angry about? Song Ting Yu immediately tried to calm her down. He picked a slice of beef to her bowl: Come, eat more. Dont be angry. If you come home today, your mom should think that you are fighting with me, that time she will be worry. Its not good.

You are not fighting with me. You are discriminating me.

How can it be! Song Ting Yu looked serious: For learning difficulties, I always sympathize with it, I dont discriminate it!

After Su Ran finished her bath, she passed by Song Ting Yus side. He just let him be hyperactive.

He put down her book and came over the bed. He sat down beside her and moved closer: Wife.

Su Ran was still angry about his discrimination, now she was unwilling to look at him. She said: Go away, who is your wife.

Whos answering, she is my wife.

Su Ran:

She pulled her blanket: How can we sleep so early? Before we sleep, we need to do some healthy activity right?

Su Ran knew clearly what he meant.

Now she was unwilling to talk to him. She just wrapped herself in the blanket and ignored him.

Probably because this man is a barbarian, he hadnt evolved so he just started to snatch her blanket away when he noticed that she was ignoring him. He just snatched it and threw it away.

Su Ran was angry and bit her lips. She kicked him: Song Ting Yu, you are crazy!

Song Ting Yu caught her ankle just in time and let her unable to move: Recently do you frequently be together with Lu Zhans wife? Without any reason, just say go away, without any reason, just say me crazy? If you are not pregnant, do you believe that I will let you unable to get off the bed for a day?

Su Ran pounded him with a pillow: Song Ting Yu, you are a bastard. You are a perverted man!

Song Ting Yu didnt snatch her pillow. He just pressed her down and didnt exert to much strength. He sticked his nose close to her delicate nose tip: You still angry about that? Okay, Im wrong. I admit my wrong, forgive me okay?

Su Ran snorted coldly and just ignored him. She understood it clearly that this moment he admitted his wrong not because he felt it was wrong but he felt if he didnt, she will not let him toucher. He admitted his wrong for satisfying himself!

Dont disturb my time to sleep!

Su Ran said it and turned her body.

Song Ting Yu hugged her and pressed her shoulder: Dont sleep like that, its not good for the kid.

Su Ran was angry that she forgot. She turned her body hurriedly. This man was waiting for her so the time she turned, he hugged her waist and kissed her red lips.

Su Rans response was extremely quick. She pushed his chest, but he still kissed him.

Song Ting Yu was happy.

Su Ran glared at him: Song Ting Yu, I know you cannot control yourself.

Song Ting Yu smiled: My wife really understands me well.

Im just your girlfriend.

Then tomorrow lets register our marriage. Look at your belly its getting bigger. I should give you a status? After that lets go for honeymoon?

Su Ran waved her hands: No need. Recently you are so busy, wait until you are free then we can go.

Then are you agreeing to register our marriage again?

Su Ran nodded.

Song Ting Yu smiled: So it turns out you are making a fuss for letting me register our marriage. You should tell me earlier, why should you use this kind of method?

Su Ran:.

A lot of people choose a good day to register their marriage. But Su Ran and Song Ting Yu didnt. Song Ting Yu was impatient.

As long as they went to administration office that will be a good day.

The next day, they brought all the data and went to the administration office!

They once again registered their marriage. Song Ting Yu was emotional even though it was not his first time. But it was completely different feeling.

That year he was forced to register marriage with Su Ran. His face was cold and full of anger. He even didnt look at her and just left when he was done.

Not far away, he heard one of the lady worker asked Su Ran: Little lady, is it really your husband? Are you forced to get married? Do you have any sorrow? If you have any, you can tell us.

But now its different. He was emotional and happy. The time he got it, he flipped and pointed at the photo: Im not really satisfied with this photo.

In the car, Su Ran looked at it: okay, its very good.

My smile is unnatural.

Su Ran looked at it and his face: Are you nervous? So your smile was a bit stiff?

At first she just joked around, but Song Ting Yu nodded: Yes.

Su Ran:.. What are you nervous about?

They should be regarded as old couple..

Song Ting Yu thought about it: That time I was so nervous, I finally could marry you again.

Su Ran sighed and shook her head. Even though they hadnt registered their marriage before, but they has been together. This is just book.

At night I will ask them out for dinner.

Okay. Su Ran was also thinking about Tian Mi.

She nodded and sent message: I and Song Ting Yu has registered our marriage, lets have dinner at night.

After a while, she got a lot of replies. Tian Mi also replied her.

Chapter 413

Su Ran looked at the messages one by one and looked at the man at the driver seat: Where will we go now?

Song Ting Yu turned his head: I want to go to hospital for a while, let me send you home?

You want to visit Chen Meis daughter?

Em.

Let me go with you.

Song Ting Yu sent money to Chen Mei. Actually as little compensation of what Madame Song did that year. They dont have similar views, so its hard to blame anyone.

Madame Song wants to protect Gu Dong Cheng, so she be ruthless toward Chen Mei.

If she didnt do those thing, perhaps Chen Mei will not consume that drug and her daughter will not get heart disease.

But Song Ting Yu doesnt blame Madame Song because she was thinking to protect her own grandson.

Though its unworthy to do that for Gu Dong Cheng.

Song Ting u doesnt oppose it. He took Su Ran to the hospital and they went to Chen Meis daughters sick room. Today early morning Chen Mei had received the money from Song Ting Yu. This moment when she noticed he was here, she was unease: Mr Song, why are you here? Are you regretting it?

Perhaps he suddenly didnt want to give her that much money. What should she do?

Song Ting Yu said: Dont worry. I never regret anything.

Chen Mei sighed: Then you guys are coming here to?

We come to visit your daughter.

Chen Mei looked inside: She just took her medicine. She hasnt woke up. Recently her illness is getting more and more serious. The doctor said that she needs to do surgery soon. Luckily, Mr Song gives me money on time. If not, I really dont know what to do.

This money that I transfer you, you can regard it as money from my grandma. So dont be too modest. Song Ting Yu said.

Chen Mei nodded: Thank you. Lets come in. But my daughter doesnt know what happened that year. She doesnt know that she is related to Gu Dong Cheng. So you guys

Su Ran smiled: dont worry. We know what should we do.

They got inside and noticed a girl laid down on the bed. Her face was so skinny and pale.

Because probably she had slept for a long time so she woke up. She was confused when she looked at Su Ran and Song Ting Yu.

Chen Mei immediately came over and helped her to sit up: Xiao Wan, this is Mr Song and Mrs Song. They are the one that lending us some money for your hospital bill and fee.

Yesterday Chen Mei mentioned this to her. She immediately felt emotional and thanked them: Thank you guys, Mr Song, Mrs Song.

Dont be too modest. You need to have a good rest. Wait for the surgery, it will turn out well. Su Ran smiled.

They didnt stay there for a long time. The time Chen Mei sent them out, she called them again: Mr Song, Mrs Song.

What is it?

Chen Mei took out a clear plastic and passed it to them: This is Xiao Wans hair. You can take it and do DNA test with it. You should know that Im not lying to you guys. Xiao Wan is really Gu Dong Chengs step-sister.

Song Ting Yu looked at it and took it: thank you.

For Xiao Wans birth status, Song Ting Yu doesnt have any doubt. But he felt that someone will need this prove.

At night, the An City was silent.

Gu Dong Cheng was drinking his beer and theres no one beside him.

Because before a lot of women tried to have a conversation with him, but he just humiliated them with his sharp words. They were embarrassed and furious so how can any women will come forward him again?

Gu Dong Cheng was silent and just wanted to drink his beer.

Suddenly there was someone sitting beside him. He didnt even raise his head and just said: Go away.

Whisky.

Gu Dong Cheng frowned and smiled coldly: What is it? You also come out to drown ones sorrows?

You should be the one that drown ones sorrows, I just come to drink. Song Ting Yu smiled.

Gu Dong Cheng didnt mind him and just watched the singer. It was an old singer.

Years ago Gu Dong Cheng, Song Ting Yu, and Lu Zhan usually came together to this bar and watched that old singer.

When the singer was done, she passed both of them and ordered a glass of beer. She proposed a toast to them.

Its been a long time since I saw you guys last time.

She drank it then left.

Song Ting Yu ordered two more beers and put one in front of Gu Dong Cheng.

Two days ago, grandmas tomb was ruined.

Gu Dong Cheng just drank and didnt respond.

Song Ting Yu smiled and continued: Then I found out there was a middle-aged woman called Chen Mei. She said that she had an affair with Gu Cheng Hai so she ruined Grandmas tomb because she hates Grandma. Do you know why?

Gu Dong Cheng finally responded and raised his head to see Song Ting Yu.

That year grandma forced her to abort the kid and she swallowed a pill. But the kid lives, and have bad health. She gets heart illness. Now she is a patient at first class hospital in An City. She is waiting for her heart surgery.

That year Grandma asked her to abort the kid because she doesnt want you to know about she and Gu Cheng Hais affair. Gu Dong Cheng, in your heart, was Gu Cheng Hai really a good loving father? was he a loving husband for your mother? You never think that he will have a mistress right? Grandma doesnt want to break your imagination so she helped you to solve everything, to the extent she wanted to kill the unborn kid.

Chapter 414

Grandma became an evildoer. That girl now is in the hospital. If she has no money to do surgery, she will not live pass this year. But for who Grandma did those things?

Gu Dong Cheng, you have a step-sister.

Nonsense! Song Ting Yu didnt finish his words and just being cut off.

Song Ting Yu was calm and passed him the clear plastic with the hair. He put it down on the table: Whether I am talking nonsense or not, you can check it first. This is the girls hair. You will know when you do DNA test right?

Oh right, that year actually Auntie and Gu Cheng Hai also didnt choose to commit suicide. Properly said, it should be auntie had an early plan to die together with him.

Song Ting Yu just put the hair on the table and left.

Gu Dong Cheng looked at it and clenched his finger. He took the plastic. At first he just wanted to throw it away.

He felt it was absurd, why should he believe Song Ting Yus words?

Shouldnt he be the one that clearly understand about his father?

Who is Song Ting Yu? He said that his father had an affair.

In his impression, his parents love each other. If its not because of Gu familys critical condition and Song elders persistent of not helping, they would not be in despair and kill them selves?

Song Ting Yu came over to say that his father had an affair and his mother, was the one that prepared the suicide.

How can it be?

His father wouldnt betray his mother!

Song Ting Yu should be a liar!

He kept on talking to himself to convince himself.

This moment he kept watching that clear plastic.

He wanted to throw it but finally she didnt move.

So he just put it inside his pocket and left.

That night Gu Dong Cheng couldnt sleep. He kept on thinking about that.

Several days before her mothers suicide, her mental was very distracted. She frequently hid inside her room and cried. Moreover she was worried and threw things away. She said that Gu Cheng Hai is not a man..

That time he thought it was because of Gu familys critical condition so she felt the pressure.

But now he suddenly remembered that it seemed those days Gu Cheng Hai was not at home.

Gu Cheng Hai was not by his mothers side.

He felt there was something strange

He didnt want to trust Song Ting Yu but he wanted to verify it to broke Song Ting Yus words.

The next morning he got up. He took the clear plastic and directly went to the DNA checking agency.

After several days, he got a message to let him take the result.

After he got it, he opened it impatiently and flipped to the end page.

His face changed. Then he crumpled it.

He suddenly felt jittery and didnt know what should he do

The DNA shows that he and that Chen Meis daughter is related.

Yet he still didnt believe it. Former days, Gu Cheng Hai treated his mother well, unexpectedly he could have a woman outside. Moreover, he planned to have a divorce to be with that woman

In his memory, Gu Cheng Hai was not that kind of man.

Gu Cheng Hai. How can he betray his mother and be with another woman?

He leant on the chair and took a deep breath. He felt the pain and closed his eyes. Then he took out his phone and called Gao Sheng: Help me to investigate the girl called Chen Wan who stayed in An City first hospital. Which room does she stay?

He hung up and took a bottle of water. He drank it.

This moment his heart and body was full of anger and rage.

What happened to him?

Everything that he thought was true, now was being attacked.

Jiang Rou from his memory, was a soft and tender girl, but the truth she is selfish and greedy one.

His parents that he thought, love each other. Now turns out, he had an affair and a twenty-two years old daughter!

He thought that his parent committed suicide for the bankruptcy of Gu family but Song Ting Yu told him that his parent death is because his fathers betrayal to his mother that his mother chose to end both their life!

Why all of things progress outside of his expectation?

Gu Dong Cheng felt so heartbroken.

On one side he tried to convince himself that it was Song Ting Yus trick, but on the other side, his heart believed that truth

If Chen Wans not his step-sister, then where did Song Ting Yu find those hair?

Chapter 415

Before in this world that he believed that theres no one that related to him.

If Song Ting Yu wanted to set a trap for him, where would he find a hair?

The time he was thinking hard, Gao Sheng sent him a message for the room number.

He immediately drove to the hospital and found the room that Gao Sheng told him.

He didnt knock at the door and stood in front of the sickroom for a long of time until the door was opened. Chen Mei and the doctor came out.

They were chatting and didnt notice Gu Dong Chengs presence.

When the doctor left and Chen Mei wanted to return inside the room, she saw Gu Dong Cheng.

The moment she saw him, her body turned cold and hesitated for a long time. She came forward and said: Mr Gu, Mr Gu.

Gu Dong Cheng was watching her for a long time and said coldly: Chen Mei?

Chen Mei nodded: Yes.

So its you and your daughter that let my mother suffered and she chose to commit suicide? Gu Dong Cheng narrowed his eyes.

His words showed that he believed the fact that was presented by Song Ting Yu.

Chen Meis face turned pale with fright: Mr Gu, I, that year I was still young. I didnt understand about a lot of things that I ruined your parents relationship. These years I feel quite guilty for her. I apologize for what Id done that year?

Apologize? Gu Dong Cheng laughed coldly: My parents are dead. Both of them was gone because of you, you can just apologize to me?

Mr Gu, I didnt do it in purpose. Yet indeed I hurt your mother. Their death is connected to me. I couldnt find relieve in these years too. But my daughter is innocent. She doesnt know anything so Mr Gu, you can blame me for everything, but please let her go.

She hadnt born and she already forced my mother to die. So how come she can live in this world? Gu Dong Cheng replied.

Chen Mei was shocked and didnt care about anything, she came forward and clutched his sleeve: Mr Gu, you couldnt do this. No matter how she is related to you too? She is your biological little sister.

Biological little sister? Gu Dong Cheng felt that he was hearing a joke. He removed her hand ruthlessly and raised his eyebrows: She is my sister? Does she have that privilege?

Mr Gu..

Chen Mei knew clearly that according to Gu Dong Chengs personality, it will be so easy for him to stop her daughter to get surgery.

With his one command, there will be no doctor willing to operate her daughter.

Gu Dong Cheng pushed her down and left. He didnt care about her wailing cry.

He wanted those who hurt her mother to suffer.

Little sister?

Hehe

How can that daughter be his little sister? If its not because of that two men, how can his mother choose to commit suicide? How can she act shamefully and ask him to forgive and let them go!

Impossible!

This moment he was full of rage!

After feeling of rage, he felt himself to be miserable. He just realized that these years all along, he is alone.

No one stays beside him, including his parents.

His mother is a selfish one. Because of her husbands betrayal, at last she chose to die together with her husband. Has she ever thought about him before she did it?

Does she not know that he still needs her?

Why she didnt think about what will happen to him if they die? How can he continue to live?

Supposedly his mother never thinks about this because those days before her suicide, she just stayed inside her room. She didnt talk to him and didnt even look for him when she decided and planned her action

She didnt do anything for him..

He just heard about the news about their death.

He was at school that time. He was like a crazy one when he heard about it. He looked at both of them laying cold on the bed.

Madame Song didnt let him to cover them.

She said that they both looked too frightening, and didnt let him to go to see them for the last time.

Tian Mi was forced to the corner, she just realized that she couldnt run again.

Since the last time, Gu Dong Cheng had disappeared from in front of her for two days. Today he appeared again, supposedly he remembered her again.

The time she looked at his people, she turned cold. She remembered those days that those people will take her away

Ms Tian, Chief Gu wants to meet you. Please follow us.

Tian Mi stood in the corner and said: I will not meet him. Go away!

Ms Tian, please dont make things hard for us. We only follow Mr Gus order.

Then one of them moved forward and covered Tian Mis mouth with a towel. Outside the alley, theres a car waiting for them.

Tian Mi was half- conscious.

She knew that car was moving and stopping at some point. She was carried off the car.

The time she was awake, she noticed Gu Dong Cheng was in front of her.

She didnt care about her headache and immediately sat up on the sofa. She slapped him.

He didnt dodge it. He just watched her.

You are a crazy one! She even didnt want to look at him!

She looked around the room.

Its Gu Dong Chengs houses living room. She was sitting on the sofa.

She was full of hatred. She really wants to kill him.

She looked at her bag, it was placed on the sofa.

Gu Dong Cheng then said: Ive taken your phone

Chapter 416

Tian Mi was furious and unwilling to say anything to him.

She is experienced in this situation. She understands him so well. If he wants something, no matter what she does, its useless.

She doesnt want to waste any more energy with him.

You dont need to be afraid. I will not do anything to you. I just want you to come to accompany me for a while. Gu Dong Cheng was drunk. Tian Mi could smell alcohol from his body.

Tian Mi had seen him tis way.

When he knows that Jiang Rou doesnt love him and be together with him for tangible benefit. He is hurt.

Today he showed the same expression.

Tian Mi didnt know what did happen to him. But she wasnt interested in it. She just wishes this man will let her go.

Yet she knows clearly that it will be a dream.

Gu Dong Cheng had said over and over that he will not let her go.

After the day Gu Dong Cheng raped her, every night she will dream and wake up in the middle of night. She always thinks if he dares to do it again, she will just kill herself and him together.

Its just she still thinking about her mother and Tang Zi Chu. So every time she thought about that she quickly dismissed it.

She couldnt not admit that she ever loved him. He was her first love and thought that she will be together forever with him.

But its at the beginning. The time she knows that he regards her as Jiang Rous substitute and used her innocent personality, she feels deep hatred toward him.

He killed Su Rans daughter, almost killed Song Wei Xi. He killed Madame Song and took everything of Song familys assets.

He hurt a lot fo people, how can he be like this ruthless? How can he hurt those innocent one.

Gu Dong Cheng didnt care about her response. Now he just wanted to find someone to talk to.

Today I just know that I still have a step-sister. Now she is in the hospital and has a serious heart disease. I heard that if she didnt do surgery, she will not be a able to pass this year. Yet I dont plan to let her live. Because that year Ma death is related to both of them. Her Mama became my Pas mistress. My mother couldnt bare that attack and wanted to kill herself and let my father to join her! Gu Dong Cheng drank his beer: Do you know, Tina MI? Tian Mi, I alway thought that their relationship was really good. I thought my Pa really loves my Ma. I thought they both decided to die but I was wrong. That both elders of Song family also keep hiding the truth from me. They didnt tell me the truth. Looking at how stupid I am, were they happy.

Gu Dong Cheng. Tian Mi said: They hid it for protecting you, but you? What did you do to them? To them, what did you do to whole Song familY? I finally can understand why you feel the pain. Its because you notice that the truth that you believed, its not the really one. You actually are really miserable one, pathetic. These years you lived like a hedgehog. You want to prick everyone, you believed to be your enemy. Yet you notice the truth is cruel. Those who you thought as enemies, are actually those who protected you. You are hurt not because you discover the truth but because you misunderstood those who protected you, right?

Gu Dong Cheng threw all the bottles from coffee table and stood up. He pointed at her: Dont think that you understand me well. Im not wrong. That Song elders and whole Song family, I should hate them, I want to

Really? Tian Mi was calm: Then why should you be hurt? You just discover the truth? Gu Dong Cheng, you are a coward. Song family protected you too well that they let you to think yourself to be great. You even dont have the courage to admit your wrong!

But no matter how you are, its unrelated to me. I dont want to know anything about you. I just hope that you will leave me far away

Gu Dong Cheng sat down beside her slowly and clutched her struggling hand. He grasped her right hand tightly and took a ring from his coat.

Tian Mi knew that ring. That was their wedding ring.

These years she thought it was gone. She didnt want to find it anymore. Yet now she noticed it was in his hand.

Gu Dong Cheng wanted to force her to wear it again.

Its really pretty when you wear it.

Tian Mi was struggling and wanted to take it off and throw it. But Gu Dong Cheng clutched her hand tightly.

I picked this ring before when you threw it away. I always keep it. I feel that one day, you will come back to my side.

Who will want to come back to your side?

Gu Dong Cheng didnt mind his words and just said what he wanted to do: Tian Mi, come back to me. You can have anything you want as long as you stay by my side.

He hugged her: I dont want to be alone.

I rather die Tian Mi said loudly: I will not come back to you.

How can I willing to let you die.. Gu Dong Cheng seemed to be drunk, he just hugged her: Recently I had a dream. I dreamt about our former days together. The day you hadnt aborted our kid. She should be two years old this year, but you ruthlessly aborted her. She was five months old and you aborted her..

Tian Mi felt that Gu Dong Cheng was really strange tonight. He never said anything like this.

Chapter 417

Hi, All! Sorry for the no/ late update. These two weeks have been hectic for me. I will start post the chapter daily again starting 6 January, I am having my holiday so its quite little time to sit down and translate the novel. I hope you guys also have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019! ~~~

~~~ 88 Tang ~~~

Gu Dong Cheng.

Sstt.. dont move.. Gu Dong Cheng took her hands and clutched it so she couldnt move.

Let me hug you for a while. I already wait too long to hug you

Gu Dong Cheng, I dont care about you! Just let me go!

Gu Dong Cheng didnt mind her anymore and just said to her: Tian Mi, dont be together with Tang Zi Chu. Come back to me, I will treat you well. Actually my heart is belong to you. Its just I wasnt willing to admit it. Youve left me for a long time. Every time every moment I am thinking of you. Come back to me. Lets start together again. We can live as we wish.

Dream on! Tian Mi said.

Now she felt uncomfortable, Gu Dong Cheng hugged her tightly. Their bodies were so close. Gu Dong Cheng drank too much alcohol and smoked too much so his body was full of smoke and alcohol.

This made her felt so unwell.

She frowned and tried hard to control it. She pushed him away and went to the restroom because shed lived here before so she knows this house well.

She came to the restroom and threw up. She felt so uncomfortable and sick, she threw up all of the food she had eaten.

When she felt a bit better, she opened the tap water and washed her hand. She looked at the mirror and noticed Gu Dong Cheng was at the back of her.

Didnt know since when he had been standing here.

She suddenly felt cold.

Gu Dong Cheng looked at her and looked assuredly and emotional: You are pregnant.

He used a stern tone.

Tian Mis body was stiffen. She wanted to keep on hiding this matter from him.

She forced herself to be calm: No, I just have a stomachache.

Why your stomach was in pain? Gu Dong Cheng didnt believe her and looked at her: Tian Mi, dont you lie to me. You are pregnant, you are pregnant with my kid!

Gu Dong Cheng dont you dream on! Tian Mi cut him off: Even though I am pregnant, but I wouldnt pregnant with your kid. If its your kid then I will immediately abort it.

If its that night, it should be already two months old? You think I will let it stay inside me for a long time?

I dont care whether you will abort him or not. You are pregnant with your kid. Gu Dong Cheng was determined.

The time he was in despair, he suddenly saw a hope. God indeed still treats him generously that He gives him a big surprise.

Im not pregnant. Tian Mi said once again. She didnt notice that her voice was somewhat trembling.

She was too afraid that Gu Dong Cheng will notice it so she immediately denied it.

Gu Dong Cheng clutched her wrist and pulled her back to the living room to sit down: Afterwards will you tell me that you are pregnant with Tang Zi Chus kid and not mine?

Gu Dong Cheng gripped her chin and forced her to look at his eyes: If you dare enough to be pregnant with other mans kid, then I will kill that man. I dont care who is it. Even if its Tang Zi Chu, I can kill him! Now will you tell me who is the father?

Tian Mi glared at him and didnt say anything. They were looking at each other eyes.

Tian Mi understands very clearly. Sooner or later she should confess to him. She had a lot of worries, she has people to worry about, but Gu Dong Cheng doesnt have anyone!

Now the one that he cares the most is the kid inside her womb.

He is willing to be crazy for the kid.

Gu Dong Cheng could see through her heart and smiled coldly: Youve nothing to say now?

Gu Dong Cheng, why dont you die soon.

I will have a kid now, how can you ask me to die?

Let me tell you. I will not let this kid live. Tian Mi yelled.

Then try me out, what can you do to him? You think I will let what happened in the past to happen again?

Tian Mi was furious.

Okay, lets not stand here. Go up and have a rest. Gu Dong Chengs voice turned soft and tender.

She was disgusted with it. She didnt need his caring treatment.

Tian Mi didnt mind him and wanted to leave the restroom. But the time she passed by him, he carried her up.

What are you doing! Tian Mi slapped his back.

Gu Dong Cheng didnt say anything, he just let her to struggle. He carried her up and placed her on the bed: Tonight you can just take a rest here, I will sleep on the sofa.

Gu Dong Cheng said it and locked the door. It was to avoid Tian Mi to run away.

Tian Mi sat on the bed and looked at Gu Dong Cheng. He started to lie down on the sofa.

Tian Mi looked around the room. The room looked the same as previous time she lived here.

Tian Mi knew that she couldnt run away now. She didnt want to suffer her own health so she just want to take rest and find a way out.

But the time she laid down, she could smell his scent.

She was worried and pulled the blanket away. She threw the pillow away too to the ground. Then she laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.

She slept and during her sleep, she felt someone was covering her with a blanket

Chapter 418

She didn’t wake up through the night.

The next morning, she suddenly woke up and looked at the window. The morning sun passed through the window.

Tian Mi noticed that her body was covered with blanket. She remembered what happened last night and silently cursed. Why wasn’t it a nightmare?

Everything in the room told her that last night wasn’t a dream.

She was brought by Gu Dong Cheng inside room.

She felt complicated with everything in the room. In the beginning, she was so in love with the room because it was throughly designed and decorated by her for making it comfortable and homey. After Gu Dong Cheng drugged her, she felt this was a hell.

Every time she stayed in the room, she felt like she was in the golden prison. How can she not hate this place?

She glanced at the sofa and noticed Gu Dong Cheng wasn’t in the room. She lifted up the blanket and left the bed. The room was unlocked.

She left the room.

Gu Dong Cheng was in the kitchen and busy preparing the breakfast. The time Tian Mi went down, she noticed he was so busy.

She suddenly recalled their memory.

She isn’t a cooking expert, but Gu Dong Cheng is a good one so even though they had a maid before, but basically Gu Dong Cheng was the one that prepared the food.

That time Tian Mi felt that if he had time to cook, he wouldn’t like to go out to have dinner.

His cooking skill is outstanding.

In the past, she really loved that he loved to cook for her, but now looking at him, she felt extremely loathed.

Her feeling toward him had changed.

Gu Dong Cheng seemed to notice her so he turned his body to look at her: “You are awake. Tidy up yourself and let’s eat breakfast.”

Tian Mi ignored him and went to the living room. She looked for her own mobile phone, she didn’t know where Gu Dong Cheng put it.

He is crazy!

She couldn’t find her phone, but can find Gu Dong Cheng’s phone. She stood there and hesitated. Then she cautiously glanced at the kitchen and took the phone hurriedly. When she was about to run fast upstair, Gu Dong Cheng called her: “Tian Mi.”

Tian Mi was surprised and her body was quivered. Her hands were trembling and the phone fell down.

Gu Dong Cheng stood there and watched her: “You want to take my phone and call Tang Zi Chu to report?”

“I want to call the police to catch you. Gu Dong Cheng, you will be suspected with violent in marriage. Dammit you also imprison me! You limit my freedom!”

“He~~~” Gu Dong Cheng laughed coldly for a while: “You think they can do anything to me? You are my wife. This lifetime you cannot sue me. If you don’t believe me, you can try me!”

Tian Mi clenched her fist and knelt down. She picked the phone.

No matter what, she wanted to leave here. Immediately leave here.

Gu Dong Cheng was fast and snatched his phone. They both were pulling and pushing. But the phone was successfully snatched by Gu Dong Cheng.

Gu Dong Cheng smashed the phone. The phone was scattered everywhere.

“Gu Dong Cheng, you are crazy!” Tian Mi looked at the phone.

Gu Dong Cheng was so calm. He went to the dining room: “Come and have your breakfast.”

Tian Mi just stood there and didn’t move.

Gu Dong Cheng knocked on the table: “I ask you to come and eat!”

The bell rang at this time. Tian Mi immediately stood beside the door and pressed the intercom: “Help, help me to report to tht police.”

Gu Dong Cheng came over and snatched the intercom. He glared at Tian Mi and opened the CCTV monitor. He saw it was just a security guy.

He was stupefied.

“Mr, Mr Gu, what happened?”

“It’s okay. That’s my wife. She is fighting with me.”

“Who is fighting with you? Please help me to call the police, please….” Tian Mi yelled.

Gu Dong Cheng was completely helpless and said: “See, how can this is not fighting with me? She made irresponsible remark. What happened if the police come?”

Hearing Gu Dong Cheng’s words that bodyguard seemed to believe him: “Mr Gu, can you please open the door? I have something to say to you.”

Because he is the security guard so Gu Dong Cheng didn’t think too much. He unlocked the door and opened it. Suddenly three people rushed inside the door.

Tang Zi Chu, Mother and Father Tian.

“Pa, Ma!” Tian Mi was surprised.

Weren’t they in they traveling? How can they are home now?

“Mi Mi!” Her mother immediately came forward and hugged her.

“Gu Dong Cheng, you are a bastard!” Father Tian was also angry. He always someone that can control his emotion. This moment he took a stick and came forward to hit Gu Dong Cheng. Looking at this situation, the security guard tried to stop him: “Mister, don’t do this. I think you will do something else, it turns out you want to fight!”

“I come to find my daughter.” Father Tian pointed at Gu Dong Cheng: “This bastard is prisoning my daughter.”

“Lao Tian.” Mother Tian tightly clutched Tian Mi’s hand. This moment she didn’t want to stay here any longer: “Let’s not waste our time by talking with him. Let’s go.”

Three of them brought Tian Mi home. Gu Dong Cheng wasn’t willing to let them go. He didn’t expect that Tang Zi Chu came prepared. There was several big bodyguards protected them.

Now he was alone, of course he couldn’t stop them to take Tian Mi home.

He tried to consider. He was worried that Tian Mi will be hurt if they are fighting. With her condition now, she shouldn’t get angry as it will not good for the kid.

So Gu Dong Cheng stayed calm and stood on the door side. He watched them leave.

Tang Zi Chu’s car was outside the complex. Tian Mi finally could be relieved now.

Mother Tian pulled her inside the car: “Mi Mi, are you okay?”

Chapter 419

Tian Mi shook her head: Im okay. Pa Ma, why are you back now?

At first we just want to surprise you so we decided to come back earlier. We took a morning flight and arrived home at seven oclock in the morning. But we noticed that you were not home. We found it strange and we tried to call your phone. It was off. Afterwards, Xiao Tang came and tried to find you. He was worried because he couldnt reach you. Then all of us thought that you should be in some troubles. You were taken away. Except Gu Dong Cheng, who will be able to do that?

So you came here to find me?

Father Tian answered: Xiao Tang called several bodyguards of Tian Hai company. He determined to bring you home.

Mother Tians eyes were red: You are a stupid kid. How can you not tell us what happened to you? You also not tell us that you are pregnant, you are.

Mother Tian was heartbroken.

She recalled two months ago. The day Tian Mi came home and slept for a whole day. They thought that she was unwell. They didnt expect her to being raped by Gu Dong Cheng!

Pa, Ma, Im sorry.

What are you sorry for? You are a stupid kid. Father Tian sighed: On the way before Xiao Tang had told us everything. If this didnt happen, you would keep it to yourself? For how long will it be?

Tian Mi told them honestly: Anyway I will abort this kid. You guys will not know if I abort it.

Now, Gu Dong Cheng also knows about this.. Father Tian sighed.

Tomorrow I want to abort this! Tian Mi couldnt wait any longer. She wanted to abort it immediately. She couldnt think what will Gu Dong Cheng did to her.

Mi Mi, Xiao Tang had told us about your current condition. You need to follow the doctor. We wouldnt force you to keep it as Gu Dong Cheng needs to be responsible for what he did, whats the point giving birth a kid for him. Its irresponsible to for the kid.

Father Tian didnt want Tian Mi to give birth to Gu Dong Chengs kid but he didnt want Tian Mi to be harmed.

Mother Tian also said: Lets go see the doctor tomorrow. If it is possible, then we could have the operation as soon as possible.

When they arrived home, Father Tian pondered and said: Mi Mi, tidy up your things and go stay at Xiao Tangs house. I am worried that Gu Dong Cheng will do something if you stay here. Go stay at Xiao Tangs house so we could be relieved. He could protect you.

Tang Zi Chu also suggested it, he didnt expect that Father Tian could say it before him: Tian Mi..

Tian Mi shook her head: I will not.

Mi Mi Father Tian asked: Why?

I want to stay at home. Tian Mi sat down on the sofa and insisted.

Mother Tian also urged her: Mi Mi, dont be stubborn. Its safer to stay at Xiao Tangs house. I think that Gu Dong Cheng is really crazy guy. He will do anything to keep you. Listen to us, please.

Ma, I say I will not go. I will be careful.

You

Uncle, auntie. Tang Zi Chu finally spoke up: Just let her stay here. I will call someone to watch over her. It will be okay.

Okay, but Father Tian sighed and sat down on the sofa.

Tang Zi Chu looked at Tian Mi: I will go to work first. Call me if something happens.

Actually he knows that Tian Mi will not go to his house because she doesnt want make things hard for him. He isnt afraid of Gu Dong Cheng, but he didnt want her to think too much.

Tian Mi nodded: Let me send you out.

She followed him out to the door: Drive safely.

Tang Zi Chu looked at her and didnt leave immediately. He clutched her hand: Did Gu Dong Cheng do anything to you? Tian Mi dont lie to me.

Tian Mi looked at both of their hands and shook her head: Nothing for real. Dont worry. He knows that Im pregnant. He will not do anything.

Tang Zi Chu thought about it. Gu Dong Cheng really wants a kid. He will not harm the kid inside Tian Mis womb. He will think of the way to let the kid live and be born.

Go and have a rest. Tang Zi Chu knew that she should rest.

Tian Mi watched him leave and got inside the house. She ate her mothers cooking and went upstairs to her room.

If its not because of her parents and Tang Zi Chu, now she should still be with Gu Dong Cheng.

Gu Dong Cheng knows that she is pregnant. If she didnt abort it quickly, then in the future, Gu Dong Cheng will not give her a chance.

She didnt want to involve with him.

Even she will die, she will not be afraid.

She stayed in the room for a moment but she didnt sleep. Until it was the afternoon, she looked that her mother and father were having a nap. She took her car and went to the hospital.

She went to the doctors office and said directly. The doctor was startled: Ms Tian, why should you be so worried? Couldnt you wait any longer? Your health

Tian Mi just cut her off: Doctor, I dont mind the consequence. Anyway, I want to have the abortion surgery immediately.

Ms Tian, have you thought of the consequence?

I have. You said that I will have difficulty in conceiving in the future right?

Yes, so you

I still want to do it.

Now?

Yes, now. Arrange it please.

The doctor noticed Tian Mi was full of determination so she didnt say anything more. She just shook her head and sighed: okay, please wait. I will let someone to arrange it.

Tian Mi sat there and waited. She especially turned off her phone to have the surgery peacefully.

After a while, the doctor was still not coming inside. When she was about to stand up and go outside to ask what happened. She heard the door as opened.

Chapter 420

She thought that the doctor was back to tell her that she was ready to do the operation, but the time she turned her body, she suddenly felt cold

Gu Dong Cheng was standing there and looked at her. He folded his arms and smiled at her coldly: I remember that I told you to not harm my kid.

Why should I hear you out? Gu Dong Cheng.

Gu Dong Cheng was calm and locked the door. He came toward her and stopped beside her. He smiled: Before my people picked your father up to have a holiday. Tian Mi, do you want to know where they took them?

Gu Dong Cheng, what are you doing to my father?!

Nothing. As long as you are obedient to me and give birth to my kid. The time I saw that my kid come to earth safely, of course I will release them

Dream on! Tian Mi wanted to slap him ruthlessly. But he was quick and just clutched her wrist.

Now its up to you what do you want to do. If you kill this kid, then I will let your parents to accompany my kid. You should know what should you do now. Its just two lives, I dont care too much.

Dont worry. I will not imprison you like before. As long as you give birth to my kid, you can live anywhere do you want. Your father will come back when you give birth to my kid. Consider it carefully.

Gu Dong Cheng finished his words and let her go. He left the room.

Tian Mi fell down to the chair.

Gu Dong Cheng had left but she was still there.

The doctor came back and waved her hand in front of her face: Ms Tian, we are ready now. Please follow us.

Tian Mi suddenly regained herself and shook her head: Im sorry. I will not do it now.

Okay, then you are clear.

Tian Mi left the doctors office quickly. Tang Zi Chu directly came toward her. He held her wrist: Are you going to do the abortion now?

His people had followed her all along, they contacted him that Tian Mi was at the hospital so Tang Zi Chu immediately came over to the hospital.

Zi Chu, my Papa was taken away by Gu Dong Cheng. Tian Mis eyes were red and looked at Tang Zi Chu.

Tang Zi Chu was startled: When?

Just the time before I came to the hospital.

Tang Zi Chu thought about it: Gu Dong Cheng came here before? He wanted you to give birth to this kid. If not your parents will die too?

Tian Mi just nodded.

Dont cry Tang Zi Chu wiped her tears: I will try my best to find him.

You will not be able to find them. You dont understand. Gu Dong Cheng really wants this kid. For this kid, he can do anything. For forcing me, he can do anything..

Tang Zi Chu hugged her and came out from the hospital with her: Dont worry, everything will be fine.

Tian Mi wiped her eyes. Actually she knew very clear that as long as she gave birth to the kid, her parents will be okay.

But she is unwilling to give birth to a devil like Gu Dong Cheng. But she couldnt find a way out.

Tang Zi Chu sent her home. Then he drove to Song house. In front of Song Ting Yu and Su Ran, he told them everything that happened yesterday and today.

He was also in pain. He felt helpless. He felt that he couldnt do anything to help her. he was useless.

Su Ran passed a glass of water to him: Zi Chu, drink a bit of water. Calm yourself down

Gu Dong Cheng indeed can do anything for his kid. Song Ting Yu said.

Chief Song, tell me what should we do now?

As soon as possible find Tian Mis father. Find whether is it possible or not. If you need anything, you can tell me. Oh right, I will call Ding Chen and Mu Chu Cheng too for help. Its better to have a lot of hands to help.

Tang Zi Chu felt touched: Thank you, Chief Song.

This time Gu Dong Cheng was so careful that they couldnt find anything.

Tian Mi was hopeless.

Tian Mi changed her shoes. Mother Tian noticed it and asked her: Mi Mi, where are you going?

Tian Mi looked at her mother and said: I want to stroll around.

You will not look for Gu Dong Cheng right? Dont look for him.

I will not. Tian Mi smiled: I just want to stroll around.

Yet actually, she was lying.

Tian Mi drove her car and at last she arrived at Gu companys lobby. She called him: I am downstairs, come down.

After a while, Gu Dong Cheng came down and sat on her car.

What is it?

Tian Mi didnt say anything and just drove.

On the way, she turned her head to look at him: Gu Dong Cheng, where did you take my father to?

Gu Dong Cheng glanced at her: Doesnt Song Ting Yu help you to find him? He couldnt find him?

Tian Mi didnt answer him and just said: I want to see him.

You will give birth to my kid if you meet him? You only have two choice. I will not force you.

You will not force me? Tian Mi laughed coldly: Its a joke right, you are not forcing me? You already force me to dead end.

Gu Dong Cheng didnt say anything.

Remember in the past you said that your mother chose to die together with your dad when she found that he had an extramarital affair right?

Gu Dong Cheng suddenly felt something was wrong. He sat up and narrowed his eyes toward her: What do you mean?

Tian Mi turned her head to look at him: Gu Dong Cheng, I keep on thinking that your mother made a good choice. Hating someone, hating that he couldnt die, then just die together with him.

Gu Dong Cheng suddenly realized something. He felt something was wrong. Then he noticed a big truck in front of them. Tian Mi suddenly smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 253K 95
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...