Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

361-370

410 8 0
By benittlee

Chapter 361

Even though Su Ran just met Han Lei twice, but she could recognize him very well. That man was Han Lei.

So his so-what called emergency matter is this one.

They just drove away and then Su Ran looked back at Ding Chen. Ding Chen was very calm and composed. She was unaffected by it.

Su Ran also knew that Ding Chen and Han Lei be together because of business. But wouldn’t it be too shameless of him to hug that woman on the car on the roadside.

Although Ding Chen was just twenty two years old, but she is strong.

If anyone else in the same situation, they maybe just get down the car and make a trouble, but Ding Chen was be silent and observed them.

The car arrived in Song Ting Yu’s house. Ding Chen got a call from Han Lei, supposedly he remember about Ding Chen’s existence and wanted to pick her up.

Ding Chen answered: “No need, I am done so I go home. Before I saw you on the roadside. Han Lei, please mind your action. This messy thing, I don’t want anyone to find it out. You can find a woman, but can you do it discreetly. Don’t you make a scene on the road? If it’s photographed by the media, it will not good for both of us! I hope this will not happen again!”

She said it then hung up. She just threw her phone to the pocket. She got off the car and chased after Su Ran : “Sister-in-Law, later on what will you cook for me?”

Before she acted like a strong woman, but now she was different, she was like a twenty years old woman.

Su Ran was startled.

But looking at how quickly she changed the topic, she has no feeling for Han Lei.

Su Ran didn’t know whether it’s luck or bad luck?

Su Ran asked her: “What do you like to eat?”

“You can do whatever I like?” Ding Chen’s eyes brightened.

Su Ran nodded: “Maybe.”

She is an expert in cooking.

Ding Chen is a foodie, very quickly she said every foods that she wanted to eat. Su Ran took out the ingredients from the fridge and cooked for everyone. Anyway tomorrow they will leave, it will be a waste to leave something here.

Song Wei Xi and Tian Mi hadn’t have their dinner yet, so they all sat down and enjoyed the dinner together.

The time they returned to An City, Tang Zi Chu came to pick them up. Yet he just picked Tian Mi at last, Song Ting Yu drove his car to send Ding Chen home. When he was about to drive home, Su Ran said: “Send me back to Su house.”

Song Ting Yu turned unhappy: “You still plan to stay at Su house?”

Su Ran understood his question, she knew that he wanted her to move back with him.

“I will just stay there for few days. We just got home from An City, no matter how I should report my Ma first? Moreover, I also need to ask for her permission to move out.”

Hearing this Song Ting Yu’s face turned warmer and said: “When will you move out?”

Su Ran noticed that he was impatient and unhappy: “Excuse me Mr Song, with kind of status I should move to your place? Is it ex-wife? Or girlfriend? Or lover?”

Song Ting Yu didn’t answer her and just speeded up his car.

Su Ran was surprised: “Song Ting Yu, why do you speed up your car? Couldn’t you drive it slower?”

“It’s almost time to finish work. If I don’t be quick, it will be too late.”

“What is it?” Su Ran still didn’t understand.

“Civil administration office.”

“……” It’s almost five thirty, it will close soon. But…..

“What will you do there?”

“I will give you status.” Song Ting Yu kept on driving fast. “I want you to move my place with status as my wife, are you happy?”

“I don’t have my household register.”

“I will let someone come back and take it.”

“……When will you ask someone to take it?”

“I sent a message before.”

“Isn’t it too rushing?”

“No, it’s a good time.”

This man, how can he say it is a good time?……

Now she couldn’t help but to feel regret to provoke this man. …..

The time they arrived, the door was being pulled close.

Song Ting Yu got off the car and used his hand to pat it. The old woman said to him: “Young man, you want to register your marriage?”

“Auntie, I and my wife come to register our marriage? Can you open the door and let us get in?”

“It’s a time to get off work, just tomorrow.” The old woman refused.

“Before I just checked the almanac, today is a good day.” Song Ting Yu is an expert in talking nonsense.

The old woman looked at his face: “Aiyoo, boy you are really good. You still knows that you need to see the almanac. Indeed today is a good day, a lot of people were queueing today…”

Hearing this words made him feel there’s hope. Song Ting Yu’s eyes started to bright up: “Then auntie, can you open the door? We will be the last couple.”

Su Ran felt embarrassed.

The old woman looked at Su Ran who was carrying Song Wei Xi: “This is your wife?”

“Yes.” Song Ting Yu immediately said. He pulled Su Ran over: “Be gentle, what if Wei Xi wakes up?”

“Young boy, young woman, this your son?”

Chapter 362

“Yes.”

The old woman was full of interest: “Your kid is already is big and you just come to register your marriage now?”

“We come to remarry.” Song Ting Yu pointed at Su Ran : “Two years ago she broke up with me. Now she is begging me to come back so I give him a chance.”

“Oh…..” in this world, which old woman is not a gossiper? This old woman really likes gossip: “Young woman, why did you break up with him? Was it because he like to mess around outside?” The old woman looked down at Song Ting Yu: “I notice this young boy looks so handsome, his eyes could provoke a lot of women, supposedly he couldn’t control himself and had a lot of women right?”

The old woman hadn’t finished her words, the man beside Su Ran almost exploded: “Auntie, I’m very loyal! Toward other women I am not interested, I just respond to her!”

“Song Ting Yu!” Su Ran almost choked by her own saliva! For her it’s okay for him to say something like that in private, unexpectedly he said it in public!

“Aiyoo, so like that.” The auntie seemed to not believe him. She always thought that handsome man is fickle in love so that year when she chose a partner from those who pursued her, she chost the ugliest one!

“Then why did she break up with you?”

Song Ting Yu wasn’t willing to say anything more, he threw the question to Su Ran : “She asked you.”

“Young woman, why is it?”

Su Ran was worried and wanted to glare at her. Though she was worried, yet now noticing his great willingness to get inside and his hard-work to curry a favor from the grandma, she couldn’t help to see his disappointment.

“Auntie, actually there’s a misunderstanding between us so we separated.”

“Really?” Auntie was a bit confused: “Then now you ask him to get back with you?”

Su Ran bit her lips and maintained her smile: “Yes, I beg him to get back together, and beg him to come and register our marriage. I’m afraid that we are too late, afraid that you guys already get off the work. The time I drove the car here, we rushed without caring of the traffic light.”

The Auntie nodded: “today indeed is a good day.”

Song Ting Yu felt the hope was getting bigger: “Then auntie, can you open the door to let us get inside?”

He asked cautiously.

The Auntie smiled, but shook her head: “No.”

Song Ting Yu was so angry:”Why?”

“Because I am only the cleaner in this civil administration office, I can open the door but who will help you do the administration? I cannot read. Moreover, I don’t have that power? Right? The employees have get off the work. You guys also come too late, you know that today is a good day, why don’t you come earlier? There’s a lot of people come at six or seven o’clock to queue, you are too……..”

Song Ting Yu’s face changed, the time he heard the auntie kept on blabbering, his face became even more uglier.

He didn’t expect that the first time he tried his trick to curry a favor, at last the result was……

He thought he could handle this!

Su Ran carried Song Wei Xi back to the car and put him on the backseat. Then she looked at the man who was still standing there: “You don’t want to go back?”

Song Ting Yu’s face was gloomy and he returned to the car.

Su Ran looked at him and suddenly there’s a knock on the window. It’s the auntie before.

“Auntie, what is it?”

“Young woman, young boy, I come here to tell you. Tomorrow also a good day. Remember to come and register your marriage. Don’t be too disappointed, remember come earlier.”

“Okay, thank you Auntie.”

Su Ran waved hand with her.

Song Ting Yu drove the car away.

“Are you angry?”

The difficult man gave an awkward answer: “No.”

“You think that I’m blind?” Su Ran smiled brightly.

Song Ting Yu turned his head and looked at her: “Su Ran, we are not successful to register our marriage, you should be very happy right?”

“Which part of me is happy!” Su Ran felt that she was wrongly accused: “Before to get in I also lied, how can I not want to get in?”

She noticed his face turned bad and bad, she held his hand: “What are you rushing for, later we still have time, it’s just an administration process….”

That man’s face turned warmer: “Didn’t you say that you want me to give you status?”

“I’m just joking with you. Now for temporarily I will be your girlfriend okay? I’ve never a chance to be your girlfriend. The time I know you, we be husband and wife in short time, don’t you regret it?”

Finally Song Ting Yu’s face turned really bright. She finally could be relieved.

This man is getting more and more harder to handle.

“Okay, then let me give you a chance for you to be my girlfriend.”

Su Ran: “……..”

Now she really wanted to scold him: “shameless.”

But she thought about it again and controlled herself. Let’s not act recklessly in front of this man, if not she might have trouble to handle him.

Finally Su Ran was sent back home to Su house. Before Song Ting Yu asked someone to take the household register so Qiao Qing also knew what had happened.

“You guys do administration?”

“No, it’s closed already.” Su Ran recalled the memory and laughed.

After two years, it’s the first time Qiao Qing met Song Ting Yu again. She knew that Song Ting Yu didn’t like her so much. It’s not really his fault that time she was too selfish. Her heart was full of Su Hao.

This moment Song Ting Yu stood in front of her, she took initiative to call him: “Ting, Ting Yu…”

Song Ting Yu was carrying Song Wei Xi, he looked at her: “Ma.”

Not only Qiao Qing was startled, Su Ran was also startled because of it. It’s the first time for him to call Qiao Qing: “Ma.”

That time he hated Su family, loathed Su Ran. He didn’t have any good feeling toward them.

It’s noticeable that Qiao Qing was emotional, her eyes were red: “Ting Yu, today tonight let’s eat together. The auntie had prepared for us. I will cook now…”

Su Ran looked at Song Ting Yu worriedly. After all, he just called her. She didn’t want to much pressure for him to stay.

Chapter 363

“Okay.”

Song Ting Yu just replied and carried Song Wei Xi inside.

“Ran Ran, you just and go accompany Ting Yu. I and Auntie will cook the dinner, it’ll be done soon.”

“Okay.”

Su Ran nodded and took Song Wei Xi from Song Ting Yu: “He is tired, let’s take him back to the bedroom first.”

“Let me carry him.”

Su Ran followed him, Song Ting Yu placed Song Wei Xi on her bed and covered him up.

Song Ting Yu now is very good at taking care kid, Su Ran stood behind him and hugged his waist from behind. She sticked her face on his back: “Ting Yu, thank you.”

“Em?”

Song Ting Yu turned his body and looked confusedly at her.

“For my Ma….” Su Ran said: “You are willing to call her, I’m very happy. She’s also very happy….”

“All along she is your Ma, she is Wei Xi’s grandma too. In the past, she loves you too, but she was too selfish and loved Su Hao too much.”

“Em.” Su Ran nodded and hugged him: “It’s good that you can understand her.”

Song Ting Yu looked at her lips and kissed her: “These days just let Wei Xi stay here.”

“What is it? Where will you go?”

Su Ran was somewhat worried, didn’t know why was it. But the time she heard that he wanted to leave An City. She always felt unsafe, perhaps because his leaving two years ago……

Song Ting Yu smiled: “No need to worry. I just leave for several days. Moreover now you are good at pursuing your husband? If I don’t return and you are worry, you could just chase after me right?”

This man seemed to really enjoy it.

Su Ran glared at him: “Dream on.”

Once is enough. She didn’t want to experience it the second time.

“Honestly, there’s someone that finds my Pa’s trace so I want to come over and look for him. There will be Ding Chen in the company. Tang Zi Chu will come with me. I will also let someone to look after you. There will be no problem, don’t worry. if you want to go out with Wei Xi, just go. No need to be worry…”

“Em.”

“Ran Ran, Ting Yu, let’s go down and have dinner.”

Su Ran held Song Ting Yu’s hand: “Let’s go and eat.”

Tang Zi Chu washed the chopsticks and put it in front of Tian Mi: “Hurry up and eat it, don’t you feel hungry? Didn’t you keep on bragging to eat this food stall?”

Tian Mi also didn’t take it, she just took another one. Then she took the Mala little lobster to her bowl.

Tang Zi Chu placed the big plate of Sichuan poached sliced fish in hot chili oil in front of her: “This is the best, two days ago I tasted it. Eat more.”

Tian Mi kept on being silent. She tasted the fish and her eyes turned bright.

Tang Zi Chu knew that she would have a good mood when she eats. He said: “You are still angry because of that day? If not, just kiss me….”

“Go away.” Tian Mi finally spoke up. Yet it sound aggressive. She pushed him and he almost fell down from his chair. Tang Zi Chu was stumbled and finally sat down again.

Perhaps it’s because he was surprised by Tian Mi’s word and afraid that she will be angry again so he just stayed silent, looked at her and let her enjoy the meal.

Tian Mi put down her chopsticks: “Tang Zi Chu, eat your food, why you always keep looking at me?”

Tang Zi Chu finally could master what Song Ting Yu called shameless attitude: “What is the point of having a beautiful face as yours if no one could enjoy it?”

Tian Mi suddenly blushed and said again: “Go away!”

“I’m telling you the truth.” Tang Zi Chu smiled: “You are the most beautiful, at least inside my heart.”

Tian Mi put down her chopsticks: “Mr Tang, now you are teasing and flirting with a married woman!”

At first it was just a joke, but the time they said it both of their face changed.

Now Tian Mi’s status was Gu Dong Cheng’s wife, these two years she kept on hoping to get away from this reality…

But fact will be still fact….

Tang Zi Chu’s face changed, he never wanted to force her. He just took a vegetable with his chopsticks and put it on her bowl. He attempted to change the topic: “Eat more, these all are your favorite.”

Tian Mi knew his intention and smiled. She started to eat again: “Em!”

Not faraway, there’s a car.

“Mr Gu, isn’t it Mrs Gu? Beside her is Tang Zi Chu right? Song Ting Yu’s assistant?”

Gu Dong Cheng looked at him, that man didn’t dare to raise his head again.

Gu Dong Cheng’s gloomy face looked at the food stalls. He clutched his fist and said: “Drive.”

Looking Tian Mi finally put down her chopsticks and rubbed her stomach, Tang Zi Chu just smiled: “Are you full? Is it good?”

“I’m really really full! It’s very good.” Tian Mi’s mood in flash turned in a good way. She raised her two thumbs up toward Tang Zi Chu: “You really find a good place. Tomorrow let’s go here and eat again?”

Tang Zi Chu shook his head: “Tomorrow I will leave An City for several days. Wait till I am back then I will accompany you to eat here again?”

“O.” Tian Mi thought supposedly this was part of his work: “Okay, I’ll wait until you are back.”

They ate a lot fo stuffs from the afternoon to the night. Tang Zi Chu notice it was not early anymore: “Let’s go. I will send you home.”

Tian Mi nodded and put on her coat: “In Singapore, it’s very warm and we can wear our short-sleeved t-shirt. Coming back here we still need to wear our long coat. It’s too much difference.”

“It’s almost spring time, it will get warm soon.” Tang Zi Chu paid the food.

The first time Tian Mi did when she came home was having a hot bath and watching TV. She was immersed in it. Suddenly her phone rang, she was surprised.

It’s an unknown number, but because it was a domestic number, she finally answered it.

“hello.”

“Tian Mi.”

Hearing his voice, Tian Mi was trembling: “Gu Dong Cheng!”

Chapter 364

“He…” Gu Dong Cheng laughed coldly: “You know it’s me, why should you respond so excessively?”

“What do you want? You even use an unknown number to call me! If you have a mental illness, you should find a doctor, Gu Dong Cheng. It’s not good to let the illness be there for a long time.”

“Supposedly the illness cannot be cured, then what should I do?”

Tian Mi didn’t want to talk more with him, she just wanted to hung up. But he noticed it, he just said: “If you dare to hang up me, I will call your home. If that won’t do, I’ll just come over. Your parents should not asleep yet right.”

Tian Mi was stiffen: “Gu Dong Cheng, indeed except doing those thing you cannot do other things. You are disgusting man.”

“In your eyes, of course I am disgusting. No matter how I cannot be compared to Tang Zi Chu right?”

Tian Mi was angry that she laughed: “Right, Tang Zi Chu is a thousand ten thousand better than you. In my heart, you are nothing than him. Not even him, even a man in the street is better than you. You are scum? You think you are a person?”

Tian Mi was furious, then she heard a beep sound. Gu Dong Cheng hung up on her.

Because of Gu Dong Cheng’s call, she lost her intention to take bath again so she just wore her nightie.

“Gu Dong Cheng, you are a bastard!” She cursed him then laid down on the bed. She curled her body on the blanket.

Didn’t know when would Gu Dong Cheng would disappear in front of her, he always changed rapidly……

The next morning Tang Zi Chu and Song Ting Yu left An City, Su Ran sent them to the airport, then she brought Song Wei Xi to the working studio.

Song Wei Xi kept on playing while Su Ran worked.

Tian Mi arrived late, she had dark circle under her eyes. Su Ran was surprised: “What happened to you? You didn’t sleep last night?”

“Gu Dong Cheng that bastard gave me a call…” Tian Mi said and yawned. She sat down her chair.

“If you are tired today then just stay at home and have a rest. I will handle the stuff here today, tonight. I’ve nothing to do today except an act tonight….” Su Ran looked at her yawning so much so she said it.

Tian Mi is someone that will not have a good mood if she didn’t have a good rest.

Tian Mi hesitated and nodded: “I will home first, if there’s something then just called me.”

She took her car key, when she passed by Song Wei Xi, she stroke his hair: “Auntie will go first.”

Song Ting Yu raised his little face to look at her. Although he was expressionless, but now he finally could respond a bit.

She went home and slept for the whole night. Indeed when she woke up, she felt better.

She woke up and drove to the food stall that Tang Zi Chu brought her before. She really wanted to eat that dishes again but she had no one to accompany here so she wanted to go by herself.

She ordered the same dishes as last night. Looking at how she ordered a lot of things for herself, the boss was surprised: “Miss, you alone will eat these all?”

The boss despised her to eat a lot?

Tian Mi turned her head: “You have any objection?”

There was a noise behind. They both were startled and raised their head to see what was it. Tian Mi unexpectedly looked Gu Dong Cheng was standing beside her. When did he come?

“So it turns out there’s another person.” The boss smiled and left.

Gu Dong Cheng sat down and took the chopsticks from Tian Mi’s hand, he cleaned it first.

Tian Mi finally realized the situation and patted his hand until the chopsticks fell down: “Gu Dong Cheng, you follow me!”

Gu Dong Cheng smiled slowly: “I already waited for you here for a long time, why do I need to stalk you?”

“How do you know I will be here?”

Gu Dong Cheng didn’t say anything more.

Tian Mi thought it carefully. Last night was the first time she came here, supposedly Gu Dong Cheng saw her yesterday. If not he wouldn’t call her and mentioned Tang Zi Chu.

She suddenly felt afraid. She felt that her life always revolves around him. She couldn’t be free of him.

Gu Dong Cheng just smiled.

She suddenly exploded: “Gu Dong Cheng, what do you want to let me go? Tell me.”

“You are skinnier, you are getting similar like her.” Gu Dong Cheng clutched her chin.

Tian Mi moved his hand away: “Why you want to look for someone like Jiang Rou, then why don’t you look for a woman and dress her as Jiang Rou? I believe that based on your position now and power, most women would willing to do it? Why you need to hold on to me!”

“I don’t like anyone, I just like you.” Gu Dong Cheng smiled.

His smile was so terrifying.

She couldn’t bear it anymore. She lost her appetite and just wanted to go away.

Gu Dong Cheng also didn’t chase after her, he just said: “Tian Mi, I will not let you go.”

Tian Mi felt cold and immediately got inside the car. She just drove away faster.

On the way home, she remembered Gu Dong Cheng’s words. She was afraid. This man didn’t love her, but he wanted to possess her. He let herself to be calm, but he suddenly appeared again.

She massaged her temple. Her phone suddenly rang. She looked at the screen, it was Tang Zi Chu.

She just hung up.

Gu Dong Cheng was an abnormal man, she couldn’t imagine what would he do to Tang Zi Chu. It’s better for her to keep her distance from him, she didn’t want to harm anyone.

She knew clearly that Gu Dong Cheng was warning her.

Chapter 365

Although she felt really furious, but she knew deeply that she was powerless.

Toward Gu Dong Cheng, she really had no way….

She couldn’t do anything.

On the other side.

Tang Zi Chu was so busy today and finally he could find a time so he gave a call to Tian Mi. Yet she hung up on him.

Tian Mi never did something like that. He looked at his phone until Song Ting Yu patted his shoulder: “Are you done?”

Today they came here, but they still couldn’t find Song Ming Xuan’s trace. There’s a person look at him so Tang Zi Chu contacted them.

Tang Zi Chu just regained his thought: “I’ve contacted him. We can drive there, we will arrive in two hours.”

“Em.” Song Ting Yu nodded. He couldn’t describe his mood that he would meet him soon.

Sometimes he really didn’t want to care anymore about him. After all that time he was too good-for-nothing, he disappointed him. Even the time Madame Song’s death, he didn’t come. These two years, there’s no one knew about him. He never returned to An City.

But to think about it, he is still the only son of Madame Song. Its not good to let him stay outside so he looked for him again.

Song Ting Yu wants to solve the problems of Song family one by one.

That year Song Ting Yu found the man that left with his mother, He Jin. He is just He Jin’s friend. He said honestly that indeed he liked her so much. His wife also knows about it, yet He Jin doesn’t love him, later on she becomes their best friend.

The time that man heard that he is He Jin’s son, he was so emotional.

The next morning, Tang Zi Chu and Song Ting Yu went to someplace in Si Chuan.

Based on other people’s report, they finally arrived. There’s someone waited for them in front of the door.

“Mr Song, Mr Tang?”

Song Ting Yu got off the car and nodded: “Hi.”

“Please follow me.”

Song Ting Yu raised his head and looked at the place. This is a drug rehabilitation center, his eyes turned dark and gloomy. He didn’t say anything and just followed the man.

The man brought him inside and said: “He was sent here several months ago. In the beginning, he was discovered on the roadside. He was too violent and knelt down on the ground while shivering. He was repulsive and attacked the passerby so someone reported him to the police, the police then noticed that he was a drug addict….”

They finally arrived to a door. For preventing the drug addicts to run away, the windows were placed so high and small. It also decorated with a fnece.

He looked through a window there was a man laying down on the bed. He couldn’t look clearly at the face because the back of that man’s body faced the door. Looking at the back figure he couldn’t really verify it is Song Ming Xuan. After all in the past Song Ming Xuan was really handsome and muscly.

But that man was so skinny.

“In the past we took him out to stroll around. But didn’t know what provoked him, suddenly he wanted to run away. Afterwards he was caught again. He hid the awl used by the doctor, then tried to cut his own wrist, now his mood….”

“It’s okay, open the door.”

That man already consulted with the person-in-charge of the rehabilitation center. He knew who is Song Ting Yu and also knew Song Ting Yu’s relation with Song Ming Xuan. So he just hesitated for awhile and nodded. He used the card to open the iron door.

“Mr Song, please. We will wait outside. If there’s anything happen please call us. He is bounded, he should be okay.”

Song Ting Yu nodded and looked at Tang Zi Chu. They both went inside.

That man on the bed just looked at the window and didn’t turn his head.

“Uncle Song.” Tang Zi Chu already looked clearly, it’s indeed Song Ming Xuan.

But Song Ting Yu just stayed coldly there.

Song Ming Xuan didn’t respond. He just laid there and stayed quiet.

The room was so quiet. Tang Zi Chu wanted to look for topic to chat, but he didn’t know what should he say.

These father and son supposedly was not in a good relationship because of misunderstanding happened two years ago.

“Zi Chu, handle the administration first. I want to bring him home today.”

“Okay, Chief Song.” Tang Zi Chu said it then left the room.

Song Ting Yu went forward and obstructed his sight to the window.

Song Ming Xuan finally responded, he just looked at him blankly.

In just two years, he aged a lot. His hair was white. He also was skinnier.

“Song Ming Xuan, sometimes I really despise you.”

Song Ming Xuan didn’t say anything.

“These years, what did you do? When I was young, the time Grandpa was still alive, you kept on living with your world of love. Except for love, your life is nothing. You think I was willing to accept the responsibility of Song company that young? It’s because you are incompetence! You couldn’t do anything? So during my teenagers I needed to handle it and you just lived inside your memory. I thought that time you really loved my Ma, no matter what happened, you will believe in her. But you couldn’t do that too. Thirty years ago, you misunderstood her to take Grandma’s money to leave you. Two years ago, you misunderstood her to betray you, schemed against you. Actually you are really unworthy of her love. You live until fifty years old, then ask yourself, what have you done?”

Song Ting Yu’s tone was getting even colder: “You disappeared for so many years, even for Grandma’s death, you never meet her. She’s passed away for two years, you also never goes to her grave. It’s really a waste for her to born you as her child. I think you should know that she’s passed away right? That time when you suddenly wanted to run away like crazy is it? Then you are caught, then you wanted to commit suicide? Wasn’t it hurt? Now Song company is completely fell apart to Gu Dong Cheng’s control. Two years ago I and Song Wei Xi passed the terrifying two years and came back, we experienced a lot of things. Song Ming Xuan, what have you done? You just used drug! I might as well tell you. My Ma doesn’t betray you, I already check it throughly. This time I pick you up is because of my dead Grandpa and Grandma. This is the first time and also the last time. If this time you will not go, then later on don’t you think to get in Song family again!”

Chapter 366

Hearing those words, Song Ming Xuan’s old face responded. He hugged his head in pain and sobbed.

Song Ting Yu just observed him coldy.

Yet Song Ting Yu then observed something odd from him. His body was bounded and he wanted to struggle and pulled his hands. He said: “Give….me..”

Of course Song Ting Yu knew it was drug addict out-break.

The doctor came and wanted to inject tranquilizer for him, yet Song Ting Yu stopped them: “No need.”

He wanted to bring him home. In Song house, there’s no tranquilizer. He needed to depend on his own willpower. This should happen sooner or later.

“Mr Song….”

“You guys can go out. If there’s something I will look for you again.”

Song Ting Yu’s ever looked someone like Song Ming Xuan. He already be addicted for so long. It seemed that after he left Song family, he already started to take drug…..

Song Ting Yu pulled a chair and took a cigarette and smoked in front of him. He just be quiet and observed him in pain.

Before the employees came, they were afraid that he would hurt himself so they put a towel on his mouth so he wouldn’t bite his tongue.

After a long time, finally the room turned silent again.

Song Ting Yu put down his cigarette on the ashtray and came toward Song Ming Xuan. He took out the towel and took tissue to wipe his sweat.

Song Ming Xuan’s body was full of sweat. His face was paled and his gaze was so empty.

Tang Zi Chu came here after did the administration. The time he looked in front, he was startled: “Chief Song, Uncle Song he is?”

“He before had a breakout.” Song Ting Yu threw the tissue away to the bin.

“Okay, Uncle Song can go now.”

Song Ting Yu nodded and looked at the laying Song Ming Xuan: “Do you want to go home?”

Song Ming Xuan slowly turned his head and looked at Song Ting Yu. He nodded.

Tang Zi Chu was so emotional. At first he thought that Song Ming Xuan wouldn’t want to come home with them. Didn’t know what Song Ting Yu say to him, unexpectedly he didn’t refuse to come home…

“Call people to tidy up. Also book tickets, we will go home this afternoon.”

Earlier Su Ran got a call from Song Ting Yu. She knew that he already found Song Ming Xuan and they would take an afternoon flight to go home. She drove her car to the airport.

The time the plane landed, it’s almost seven o’clock.

She left Song Wei Xi at home. She was afraid there would be trouble as airport is a crowded place.

The time Song Ting Yu came out, Su Ran seemed to not able to recognize the man in front of him. The weak man that was supported by Tang Zi Chu, unexpectedly was Song Ming Xuan!

He changed a lot! So skinny and old!

From her call with Song Ting Yu, she knew that these two years, Song Ming Xuan didn’t have a good life. Supposedly the DNA result affected him greatly so he could be like this.

She came over quickly: “Pa, you are back.”

Song Ming Xuan looked at her and nodded.

“Are you tired? Let’s send you home first to rest.”

“Em.”

Tang Zi Chu left alone and didn’t follow Su Ran’s car.

“Let’s send him home first and will pick Wei Xi up.” Song Ting Yu got inside the car and said it.

Today Su Ran was the driver, she nodded and looked at the backseat. Song Ming Xuan kept on looking at the window.

Supposedly because it has been too long since his last time to see An City.

“Pa, we will send you home first. Auntie Fang is there, she has cooked a lot of things. Later on I and Ting Yu will go and pick Wei Xi.”

“We will go back to Song house?” Finally Song Ming Xuan spoke up, his voice was so hoarse.

“Song house has been snatched away. Now we don’t live there.”

Song Ming Xuan was disappointed, but he nodded.

“Ting Yu has another house here…” Su Ran said.

The time he returned he couldn’t go to the most familiar house for him, Su Ran knew his despair feeling. She also felt so sad that time.

But they definitely would get that back.

They sent Song Ming Xuan back and ordered Auntie Fang to take care of him. Then they went again to pick Song Wei Xi.

On the way, Su Ran said: “I thought Pa will not willing to go home with you.”

“I also thought that way.”

“Now it’s good that he want to go home. Tomorrow let’s bring him to see Grandma.”

“Em…”

Now Song Ting Yu was thinking what would his grandma feel if she sees Song Ming Xuan’s current state.

“Don’t be sad. He will recover.” Su Ran clutched his hand: “Right, I’ve tidied up things.”

Song Ting Yu didn’t understand: “What things?”

Su Ran rolled her eyes: “My things.”

Song Ting Yu finally realized: “You will move in?”

“Em, as a girlfriend, can I?”

“Welcome.” Song Ting Yu took her hand and kissed it.

Sogn Ming Xuan felt so sad the time he met Song Wei Xi. His grandchild who was previously so lively and happy, now he even didn’t say anything to him.

Yet it’s good that Song Wei Xi recovered a lot. He didn’t hide from him, he even let him carry and hug him.

In his current situation, Song Ming Xuan needed a quiet space to recover. Moreover he could have a break-out, if it’s watched by Song Wei Xi, it will be not good. So he asked for a room around the garden.

It’s the furthest room and the quietest. It’s suit for him to recover.

Chapter 367

Song Ting Yu of course wouldnt let Song Ming Xuan live there alone. With his current condition, he could have an out-break any time, he will not be able to control himself. So he called two people to look at him. He told them about his current condition.

After Song Wei Xi was asleep, Su Ran went back to the room.

In the room, she noticed that Song Ting Yu was smoking on the sofa. She frowned because she realized that his return this time, he was addicted with cigarette.

She came over and took the cigarette from him and put it on the ashtray: Its not good to smoke.

Em. Song Ting Yu nodded: But sometimes this thing is effective in numbing feeling. These two years Im addicted to this

Su Ran looked at him and felt a bit sad. She extended her hand and took his box of cigarette and threw it to the bin: For me, stop smoking.

Song Ting Yu looked at her.

Su Ran coughed lightly: Smoking is not good for health. Moreover, its not good for a new-born baby.

Song Ting Yu was surprised: You are pregnant? He thought carefully about that, then shook his head: Not right, Ive just touched you for not exceed a week. Even I am too competent, it will be known so soon

No, Im not! Su Ran blushed and denied: I talk about our future child!

O, in the future Song Ting Yu nodded and pulled her over to let her sit down on his thigh. He looked at her: But I dont want you to give birth to a child so soon.

Su Ran was startled: Why?

She still wanted to born another kid for being Song Wei Xis companion.

Song Ting Yu placed his chin on her shoulder: Because I remembered the time you were pregnant with little princess. The first three months, I couldnt touch you, then after that I needed to be cautious. I was not really happy. Those days were too hard. I just finally able to enjoy it, how can I turn to Buddhist monk again.

For stopping him to say anything more vulgar, Su Ran covered his lips:Song Ting Yu, what is your mind thinking for the whole day?

Song Ting Yu bit her palm: You, my mind is full of you.

Who doesnt know you keep on thinking about that..

Song Ting Yu laughed: Then why should you ask.

He said it and carried her. Song Ting Yu doesnt fond princess hug. Every time he carries her. He likes to stand between her legs and her legs hooked around his waist. He likes the feeling she hangs around his body.

You just get back, arent you tired? Su Ran fell on to the soft bed. She sighed.

She said and he remembered about something: Your ex- boyfriend

When do I have a boyfriend?

That doctor.

Su Ran thought about it: Xu Wei.

You even remember his name in this time, you still say he is not your boyfriend?

Song Ting Yu, what kind of logic do you have? You need to look for a reason to be jealous. I remember that mans name so he is my boyfriend? Then wouldnt it mean that I have a lot of boyfriends? Su Ran looked at him. If he didnt remind her, he wouldnt remember it.

That is a partner of matchmaking that a friendly aunty introduce for me!

Song Ting Yu snorted: Who said that I am jealous? I just worry about your taste. If you want to go in matchmaking you also need to find a better one. He is so skinny, how can he satisfy you?

Su Ran glared at her: Song Ting Yu you think everyone is like you?

Thats right, Im special. How can they compare themselves to me?

Su Ran:..

She didnt want continue this topic, yet he pressed her shoulder down: I tell you, if its Xu Wei, supposedly he wouldnt handle it for ten minutes..

Song Ting Yu, enough!

Song Ting Yu smiled brightly and rubbed her face with his hand slowly: So you need to find a husband like me, understand?

Need to look for the one like you that are experienced right?

Song Ting Yu undid her clothes and smiled charmingly: Theres something that needs to be self- taught. Everyone is different.

Shameless!

Su Ran kicked him on the leg for a bit.

Song Ting Yu bit her collar bone and slowly kissed her lips. He hugged her and extended his hand to find something on the drawer.

What are you looking for?

C*ndom. Song Ting Yu said it and let her go. He flipped it and felt theres nothing there.

He turned her head and noticed Su Ran was hugging her hands and her face was gloomy.

Song Ting Yu coughed for several time.

I remember that tonight I just move in? When did you prepare c*ndoms here? Who will you use it before? Or its expired already?

What are you talking about? I bought it for using it with you!

That time I was not in a good term with you! Su Ran seemed to not believe him.

Everyday you take care of Wei Xi, just in case I need it? I need to buy first okay?

Su Ran pointed at the drawer: Then where is it? Why theres nothing in the drawer?

Possibly I put it somewhere. Song Ting Yu said it and pulled her: But if theres nothing, then I need to be cautious.

Su Ran knew that temporarily he didnt want her to be pregnant. She hugged his neck: Song Ting Yu, let me tell you. Maybe now I am pregnant.

Song Ting Yu stiffen, Su Ran looked at him and felt so pleased: Before in Singapore, that night you used nothing and I also didnt eat any medicine.

Song Ting Yu remembered that and his face changed: I almost forget about it.

Em, then tell me do you think I am pregnant now?

Yes.

Then supposedly your suffering will start soon. Su Ran poked his chest.

I just enjoy it but now?

Su Ran nodded and she smiled so brightly.

At first she thought Song Ting Yu will lose his interest, who knows that he suddenly pressed her down: Since that way, then tonight I will be enjoy oneself to the full, right, Su Ran?

Chapter 368

Su Ran was speechless..

She supposedly really looked down at his shamelessness..

Tang Zi Chu still couldnt reach Tian Mi. Its off. She didnt call him back.

Its been two hours since he got back to An City. Didnt know how many times he call her, but he couldnt reach her. He was worried so he took his car key.

Previously in the airport, he forgot to ask Su Ran about what happened to Tian Mi..

He drove his car to Tian house.

He stood on the front door. He took a deep breath and pressed the bell.

The one that opened the door is Mother Tian. She looked at the time, its late night. She was startled: Xiao Tang, quickly come in. What happened that you come here this late at nigh?

Tang Zi Chu came inside: Auntie, Im okay. I come here to see Tian Mi. Is she okay?

Mother Tian was startled: She is okay, she lives well, nothing happened.

Now where is she?

She is upstairs in her room.

Auntie, can you help me to call her?

Tang Zi Chu and Tian Mi were not really in relationships. Its not really appropriate to come inside her room.

Of course. Wait for a second. Mother Tian closed the door and smiled.

Father Tian was in the living room and watching TV. Looking at his coming: Xiao Tang, come here and sit.

Tang Zi Chu came to the living room and sat down: Uncle.

Drink tea. Father Tian poured a cup of tea for him and looked at the upstairs direction: Xiao Tang, do you like our Mi Mi?

He asked it frankly.

Tang Zi Chu coughed slightly and nodded: Yes.

You have a good taste. Father Tian raised his thumb: Our Mi Mi indeed is the best. You like her means that you have taste. but..

The time Father Tian said it, he sighed: But now Gu Dong Cheng doesnt want to divorce, Mi Mi, she

Pa!

Tian Mi cut him off, she stood on the back of the sofa.

Tang Zi Chu immediately stood up: Tian Mi.

Tian Mi nodded: You are looking for me?

Yes.

Come with me.

Tian Mi pointed to the outside of the door. She also changed her shoes and opened the door to go out. They both went out.

Why didnt you answer my call for several ays? What happened?

Tian Mi smiled: Now you look at me, Im standing in front of you, I am okay

Then why

If you have nothing to say. Its too late, you can go home first. Tian Mi cut him off.

Tang Zi Chu frowned, but he didnt say anything more: Then I will go back first. Tomorrow night after work lets together I will take you to eat that boiled fish in food stall.

Tomorrow night I still have something, just next time.

Tang Zi Chu noticed something was wrong. These several days she didnt answer his call, didnt call him back, the time he returned she also behaved in this way

She was completely different

Tian Mi said it and then wanted to go inside. Tang Zi Chu grasped her wrist: Tian Mi, what happened? Is it Gu Dong Cheng? He let you to not be closed to me? Is he threatening you?

No.

Liar. Tang Zi Chu didnt believe it: If not why you behave in this way? Gu Dong Cheng should say something to you. Tian Mi, listen to me. Im not afraid of him, Im not afraid of what he would do to me..

Tang Zi Chu, dont be stupid Tian Mi was helpless: Gu Dong Cheng can do anything. Now he is possessive toward me? He unexpectedly said that Im skinnier and look more similar to Jiang Rou. I dont want to implicate you so just leave me..

Why? Tang Zi Chu said: I say that I am not afraid of him, why should I be afraid of him? If he doesnt use that ruthless trick, you can divorce him. I just like you, why shouldnt I pursue you?

Tang Zi Chu said it and the atmosphere turned quiet.

Tian Mi was startled and looked at him:Tang Zi Chu.

I really like you, I want to be together with you Tang Zi Chu said it sincerely.

Yet now I

I dont care.. Tang Zi Chu cut her off.

Tang Zi Chu Tian Mi looked at him and had difficulty to explain her feelings. These two years they interacted with each other. She couldnt say that she doesnt have feelings for him.

But she knows clearly about her current condition.

This matter lets talk about it later..

Tang Zi Chu hugged her: I know what you are thinking. You are afraid to harm me, you are worried that Gu Dong Cheng will do something to me. But I dont feel afraid so you should too. I will not force you but dont you hide from me. Just be what we used to be okay?

Its okay if theres no progress, but he didnt want Tian Mi to push him away.

He doesnt want to leave her far away.

You are too stupid. If this lifetime Gu Dong Cheng is not willing to divorce me, then what will happen? Tian Mi sighed.

An City is not only can be controlled by him. Lets wait until Chief Song can pull him down, then he should. He paused: So before that.

Tian Mi covered his lips with her hand: So before that, for your own good and for me too, lets not meet too often, if not he might take his anger out on you, or do something harmful to my family.

Tang Zi Chu knew about it. He didnt want something happened to Tian family.

Okay, I know what I should do. Tang Zi Chu nodded and smiled.

Go home first, drive safely. Tian Mi pushed him and let him go.

Chapter 369

Tang Zi Chu got on his car and said goodbye to her.

Tian Mi looked at the dark sky. She took a deep breath, then went back home. The time she went inside, she noticed her parents were looking at the window. They were watching her and Tang Zi Chu.

Before she and Tang Zi Chu were discussing nearby, they should hear whatever they said and look at whatever they did before?

Pa, Ma! Tian Mi yelled: What did you guys do?

Her parents were laughing: Nothing, we just want to watch at Xiao Tang.

Who would believe it.

Tian Mi snorted and turned her back to get upstairs.

Song Ting Yu heard a knock, but he didnt raise his head, he kept on looking at his computer screen. He just said: Come inside.

He heard noise of the high heels, Song Ting Yu then smelled a familiar perfume. He raised his head and recognized the woman in front of him. His face turned cold: Who let you to come in?

You. Before I knocked the door. You are the one that let me get inside. Bai Zhi Rui tidied her hair.

Why are you looking for me? Song Ting Yu said coldly.

Bai Zhi Rui just smiled: How can you be so emotionless, in the past weve been together>

She hadnt finished her words and noticed that Song Ting Yu was watching her. She felt uncomfortable: What are you looking at?

Song Ting Yu laughed: I heard that you are married with Ding Zhen Ye?

Bai Zhi Rui folded her hands and raised her eyebrows: Em, we just held our wedding last few days. Ding Zhen Ye didnt lie to her. He promised to give her an extravagant wedding, its really an extravagant one. Although she married to a man that could be regarded as her father, indeed its a pitiful thing. But Ding Zhen Ye has meaning, he could give her the life she wants!

Its enough!

Moreover, Ding Zhen Ye also spoils her. Whatever she wanted, he could satisfy her.

I forget to congratulate you. Song Ting Yu said.

Thank you. Bai Zhi Rui was proud.

Do you remember what Su Ran said in Singapore?

Song Ting Yu suddenly asked her, Bai Zhi Rui was startled: What is it?

Regarding your personality, you marries Ding Zhen Ye, you seem to be greater one. Song Ting Yu put down his pen. He was smiling but its like a mockery to her.

Bai Zhi Rui tried to control her emotion, but she couldnt help to blush.

Ms Bai, Im very busy. You can go now.

Song Ting Yu said it and his face changed.

Bai Zhi Ruis face also turned ugly: Today I come to work, I already become the manager of planning department.

Then you should go and stay at your office room, is this the place that you can come freely?

Song Ting Yu, you..

Song Ting Yu laughed coldly: After the wedding, Ding Zhen Ye is so impatient to send you here, he has motivation, we know it clearly. But couldnt he look for someone better? Ms Bai all the things and tricks you ever used in your entertainment department, you think you can use it here

Really? Bai Zhi Rui looked at the door. Then she went close to him, she suddenly pulled Song Ting Yus tie and lowered her head quickly and kissed him.

Song Ting Yu responded quickly and pushed him away.

Because he didnt control his power so without precautious Bai Zhi Rui fell down to the floor.

This time, theres a slender figure came inside his office.

Su Ran stood on the door-side. Her face was full of mockery smile: Ms Bai, you seem to getting even more shameless now.

Song Ting Yu took her bag and pounded to the floor: Go away.

Bai Zhi Rui knew that no one will help her up so she tried to stand by herself. She left. The time she passed by Su Ran, she glanced at her and looked proud.

Ms Bais action let me remember something. Su Ran said: A man can do most lowly thing that no one can imagine.

Bai Zhi Rui just left.

Song Ting Yu took a tissue and wiped his lips.

Su Ran came over and Song Ting Yu felt worried.

Su Ran took several tissues and helped him to wipe it: I think you need to brush your teeth now.

Good idea. Song Ting Yu nodded and took Su Ran s hand: I will go brush my teeth first.

Su Ran didnt stop him. The moment before let her lose her appetite. Supposedly Bai Zhi Rui noticed her figure so she purposely kissed Song Ting Yu.

The time Song Ting Yu came out from the bathroom, he noticed Su Ran was sitting down on the office with her hand under her chin.

Before.

Su Ran raised her head and wrung her eyebrow: Song Ting Yu, why do you have a lot of fans?

Song Ting Yu was helpless. He came over and looked at her: You are angry?

I was in a good mood before, now its ruined.

I already brush my teeth. He pointed at his lips, In the future I will let every woman to stand before me with three meter distance, okay?

Its good.

Su Ran rarely comes to his office. This time there should be something.

Why do you suddenly come here?

Su Ran looked at the pile of materials on his table: Do I disturb your work?

She also didnt want to just come over, yet the time she got the news. She was so emotional and wanted to share with him. In her mind, she had just that thinking and drove her.

Downstairs she met Ding Chen, at first Ding Chen wanted to bring her upstairs but suddenly she had something to do and just gave her direction.

The time she got on the elevator, actually she regretted it and felt she was too impulsive. She should wait for him at night and told him.

Why should she be so rushing?

But she thought since she was here, its not good to just go home so she continued to come. She didnt expect to see those unappetizing view.

Chapter 370

No. What happened? She made him worry: Is it Wei Xi?

No, its not. Its me. Su Ran pointed at herself.

You? What happened to you? Song Ting Yu placed his hand on her forehead and tried to feel her temperature: Are you having a flu?

No, I am not.

Su Ran held his hand and opened her bag. He took a little white strip. Then she took his hand and placed it on his hand.

Song Ting Yu had ever looked at pregnancy test stick three years ago, the time Su Ran was pregnant in Huai Hai, he personally bought it for her.

So he knows this thing clearly, his eyes brighten: You are pregnant?

Look.

Song Ting Yu looked at it seriously, he remembered that Su Ran said that the two red strips would mean pregnant.

The pregnancy stick test showed two red stripes.

You are really pregnant. Song Ting Yu was so emotional and pulled Su Ran. He hugged her then suddenly he said: OW, wait, is it mean that I will stop enjoying my pleasure soon?

Yes, it is. Su Ran said.

Why is it happened? How can you be pregnant so quick? Its just happened in Singapore and the first day you moved

Su Ran pushed him away: it should be in Singapore, I already said to you that I am pregnant, right?

She said it and swayed the pregnancy stick.

In this stage, Song Ting Yu can only admit it. He took his coat and held her hand: Lets go.

Where will we go?

Lets go to the hospital to check it, to verify it.

Su Ran nodded and followed him out of the office. Just in time they ran to Ding Chen.

Bro Ting Yu, Sister-in-law, where will you go?

I will take Su Ran to the hospital, you will stay here and watch out. Theres a meeting after this, please help me to attend.

She could do this, but was happening to them..

Ding Chen looked at Su Ran : What is it? Are you sick, sis?

She is pregnant, I will take her to do the check up.

Ding Chen was smiling brightly and pulled her: Really? Sis, you are pregnant?

Now we need to go to hospital to verify it. Sometimes pregnancy stick can be wrong.

It shouldnt be. this should be true Ding Chen looked at Song Ting Yu: Bro Ting Yu, you are a quick one, ckckck, you just come back right? Its not yet a month, and you

It should be happened in Singapore. Song Ting Yu said it expressionless: Okay, go to work. If something happen, just call me.

Dont worry, I can do it. Ding Chen patted her shoulder and said to them: Oh right, lets have dinner tonight. Its a moment that should be celebrated. Lets call several other people. I dont know a lot of people here.

Su Ran said: Okay, lets have dinner tonight.

Song Ting Yu drove the car to the hospital. Although they knew the result, but they still wanted the confirmation from the doctor

These two years with the loss of their daughter, they were still feeling hurt about it. But with Su Rans pregnancy now the wound was not really that hurt anymore.

Tonight lets call everyone to have dinner? The time they came out of the hospital, Su Ran asked him.

Song Ting Yu nodded: Okay, I will reserve a place.

Su Ran was responsible to contact everyone.

Lin Cheng Huan, Tian Mi, Tang Zi Chu, Ding Chen, Lu Zhan and wife.

It seemed that Lin Cheng Huan and Lu Zhan and his wife hadnt met Ding Chen, but she had met with Tian Mi, but they were not familiar with each other. Su Ran wanted to seize the opportunity for Ding Chen to know more people.

Lets go home and pick Wei Xi up. They both got inside the car.

Okay. Of course Su Ran agreed to pick Song Wei Xi up. Now he was better.

Now he just didnt speak anything, but he started to respond and care.

The time they arrived home, Song Ming Xuan was accompanying Song Wei Xi do homework.

Pa. Su Ran smiled: Later on at night do you want to join us for dinner outside?

What is it? What is the occasion?

Su Ran hadnt answered it, Song Ting Yu just placed the pregnancy result in front of him: Su Ran is pregnant.

Song Ming Xuan was startled and took a look at it: You are really pregnant! Its too good!

Su Ran smiled: Yes, Pa. Tonight we invite several friends to eat together, do you like to join us?

No, with my condition now, its better for me to not go. You guys just take Wei Xi to go. Be happy, later if theres a chance, I will go.

Song Ming Xuan waved his hand.

Su Ran and Song Ting Yu looked at each other. Actually Song Ming Xuan was better than before, but he rarely came out.

At first they wanted to use this chance to let him walk around, but he refused.

Pa

You guys just go, Im okay at home.

Okay. Song Ting Yu pinched Su Rans hand a bit. He was signaling her to just take things slow.

Su Ran nodded and went to Song Wei Xis side: Wei Xi, lets go. Papa Mama will take you out for dinner.

She tidied a while then helped Song Wei Xi to get ready. The time she was about to tie his shoelace, suddenly Song Wei Xi just knelt down and tied it by himself.

Su Ran was startled and felt so happy.

Although in this age, a child should be able to tie his/ her shoelace alone, but Song Wei Xis condition was not the same.

Song Ting Yu just smiled and rubbed his brain. He held his little hand: Lets go.

Inside the car, Su Ran and Song Wei Xi sat down on the backseat.

Su Ran noticed that all along, Song Wei Xi was staring at her belly.

Su Ran took his little hand and placed it on her belly. She smiled: Wei Xi, you will have a little brother or sister, you once again will be the big brother, are you happy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 737 17
introducing none other than nischay malhan aka youtuber triggered insaan who fall in love with his sister prerna's best friend.aage jan ne k liye sto...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.1M 253K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.6M 97.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...