Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

311-320

350 6 5
By benittlee

Chapter 311

Then so what? Ma, do you another better way?

Mother Lin changed her face: Anyway I will not allow you to do that! Do you that now your position is in danger? Now you are disabled. The people in the Lin company wants you to leave the company forever. Lin Tian You is waiting for you, he is glaring like a tiger watching his prey. Now you want to pass that project to Lin Tian You? Are you crazy? I will not allow you to do that. Do you hear me? I will not let Lin company fall into Lin Tian You, that illegitimate son. It belongs to you.

Since its me, then should I be in charge of it? LIn Cheng Huans tone was persistent: No matter what I will help Ran Ran.

You.! Mother Lin was so angry: You are silly! If you do it, in the future dont you regret it!

I will not!

Okay, okay Mother Lin didnt say anything more, she just said okay for several time, then turned her body to leave.

Lin Cheng Huan got on the car and left.

Tang Zi Chu sighed and went inside the police station to wait for the result.

Tang Zi Chu stayed at the police station for a night. Su Ran finally being helped out by Lin Cheng Huan.

They both went to hospital to treat her wound. Finally Lin Cheng Huan asked Tang Zi Chu: Hows Song Ting Yu?

Tang Zi Chus eyes turned dark: He and Song Wei Xi couldnt be contacted. Originally, no one knows where did he go. He didnt tell anyone. I just know that he went abroad. Other things, I know nothing. We always called each other at night. He asked about matters in An City. Moreover Su Ran always on call with Wei Xi. Recently I couldnt contact them. The phone is off. Su Ran thinks that Song Ting Yu should be in problem. Moreover, she thinks that it is Gu Dong Cheng so she is emotional and attacked him

Lin Cheng Huan pursed his lips.

assistant Tang, you can go home first. I will send Su Ran home. You also please try to check for Song Ting Yus location

Em.

Tang Zi Chu left and Lin Cheng Huan took Su Ran home.

Since Su Ran went out from the police station until, she kept on being quiet. Lin Cheng Huan let the maid accompanied her back to her room. She let the maid go.

Qiao Qing worried that something bad will happen to her. She wanted to knock the door but Lin Cheng Huan stopped her because he heard a sobbing noise from inside.

Auntie, let her give vent to her own feeling alone

What happened?

Lin Cheng Huan told her about Song Ting Yus condition, but he didnt mention Song Wei Xi.

How can this happen Qiao Qing said.

Because Lin Cheng Huan was afraid that Su Ran would make some problems again so he stayed in Su house for period of time. Qiao Qing let a person to open the door. The time she went inside, she noticed that Su Ran was laying on the bed. She went out and told Lin Cheng Huan and let him to leave first.

Then Auntie, please take a good care of Ran Ran. If anything happens, please call me.

Okay.

Lin Cheng Huan left and Qiao Qing took a bowl of porridge for Su Ran. The time she went inside her room, she put the porridge on the table and sat on the bed. She noticed that Su Ran didnt sleep. She just laid down and looked at the ceiling.

Qiao Qing held her hand and clutched her hand: Ran Ran, dont be sad. It will be okay. Moreover, theres no authentic news about him, he should be okay? Maybe you just unable to contact him. Maybe the no news means a good news.

Su Ran leaned over. She leaned her head on Qiao Qings shoulder and cried.

Yet she knew what Qiao Qing said maybe true.

Qiao Qing patted her shoulder and comforted her: If not you eat something first?

Su Ran shook her head.

Qiao Qing sighed. She knew that Su Ran was not in a good mood. Supposedly she didnt have any appetite. She said: Take a shower and sleep for a while. Promise me, you need to pull yourself together, dont let me worry.

Okay. Su Ran finally said it. Her voice was so hoarse.

She lied down for a while. Qiao Qing helped her to lift up the blanket for her: Sleep.

Su Ran closed her eyes. Her mind was full of Song Ting Yu and Song Wei Xis figure. She dreamt about them.

Finally Su Ran screamed. Qiao Qing slept on the sofa and was woke up because of her scream. She came over: What happened? Ran Ran.

Su Ran used her hands to cover her forehead. She dreamt about their accident.

The dreamt felt so surreal. It let her feel so sad..

Are you having a nightmare? Qiao Qing took a handkerchief and wiped her sweat: You dreamt about Song Ting Yu?

Su Ran clutched Qiao Qings hand, she looked at her: Ma, he is okay, right?

Qiao Qing was startled, but finally she understood that Su Ran was looking for her comfort. She was too afraid that she wanted everyone to tell her that Song Ting Yu is okay..

Its okay. There will be no problem. He hasnt revenged Song familys enemy, he hasnt caught the killer of Madame Song? He hasnt done all of those thing, how can he in trouble?

Right, right Su Ran nodded. She wiped her tears: He hasnt done anything, he will be okay

Su Ran looked at her and be more worried: Ran Ran

She hadnt finished her words, Su Rans phone rang. She took her phone and checked. She answered it: Zi Chu, how is it? Is there any news from Song Ting Yu?

No, I just want to tell you to not let you to worry. I already called Mr Mus phone. He will send someone to find him. He is the only one who know his location so maybe he needs a time, dont you worry

Su Ran clutched her phone tightly and nodded: Em..

After several days, Mu Chu Cheng got a news about Song Ting Yu. After Tang Zi Chu heard about this, he didnt know whether he should tell Su Ran or not.

He thought about it for a whole night, finally he decided to tell her again.

He went to Su house and this moment Su Ran was sitting in the living room. Qiao Qing left the space for both of them and let them chat.

Su Ran was impatient: How is it? Is there any news?

You need to be calm

The time Su Ran heard about his words, she knew that something was wrong. Her face turned pale. Yet no matter what, she should know it, she needed to endure it.

Chapter 312

This moment she thought if Song Ting Yu and Song Wei Xi indeed were in trouble. Though she would fall down with Gu Dong Cheng, she also will not let him go!

She would die together with him.

Mr Mu already checked it out. Turns out that several days Chief Song went to Thailand. A few days ago in Bangkok, there was a violent gun fight in department store. Finally the store exploded, perhaps he was inside

The time Tang Zi Chu said it, Su Ran was silent.

Tang Zi Chu was worried: Perhaps he wasnt there. But theres a lot of people there, theres also a lot of Chinese tourists so its hard to record the death people.

Now you couldnt decide whether Song Ting Yu or Song Wei Xi is dead, so Su Ran.

He hadnt finished her words. Su Ran raised her head to look at him. Her eyes were very red: But if he is okay, then why shouldnt he contact us? Song Ting Yu is not that kind of person she said it, she was terribly in despair: What do you think?

Tang Zi Chu was worried too. Indeed, Song Ting Yu was not that kind of person. He should be in some trouble, yet he couldnt be so sure about it. Whether he was in that accident or not, or he was in other trouble.

Its just Mu Chu Chengs man found out that Song Ting Yu was in Bangkok and the next day he arrived in Bangkok, that accident happened so Mu Chu Cheng concluded that it maybe connected.

After that night Song Wei Xi called her, told her that they would go somewhere else. She hadnt heard about their news anymore

They both seemed to completely disappear from her life.

With just a blink of eye, its already two years had passed.

These two years, Su Ran kept on dreaming that Song Ting Yu and Song Wei Xis figure

After a period of time, Su Ran was really worried that maybe lastly she couldnt see them in her dream.

After Song Ting Yu and Song Wei Xi disappeared for two months, Su Ran accompanied Tian Mi to go to Hong Kong to have medical treatment. That night, she stood on the window of their hotel. She looked at the Victoria harbor and watched the fireworks. She was distracted and remembered that today was Valentines Day.

She recalled what happened last year on this day. The moment Song Ting Yu brought her to Hong Kong to celebrate Valentines Day.

She couldnt control herself. She left the hotel and took the train to Mong Kok and went to the familiar cinema. She passed by the streets they used to pass. She went to the stall where they bought flower and bought a bouquet of flower.

She held the flower and walked around for a long time until she passed to a quite alley. She was stopped by a man and wanted to rob her. When that man wanted to snatch her wallet and wanted to do something else. There was a tall figure appeared behind her.

Very quickly that tall man stopped the man and passed the wallet back to her.

The time Su Ran took the wallet, she said thank you

The man waved his hand: Mr Song, let me take care of you.

Afterwards, he sent Su Ran back to the hotel.

The time she closed the door, Su Ran knelt down on the ground and cried loudly.

She never knew that even Song Ting Yu left, but he arranged throughly for her. He arranged a bodyguard to protect her when she is in trouble.

Two years for several people is a really fast-moving time, yet for Su Ran, it was too hard.

These two years, Su Ran kept on living in Su house. Lin Cheng Huan went abroad to treat his legs. He went away for a year and the time he came back. Although he couldnt be like his previous condition, but now he could stand up and walk.

Tian Mi also could recover from her addiction. Previously, they had a dance studio, now they started to open it again.

After Tian Mi recovered, she had looked for Gu Dong Cheng and wanted a divorce, yet Gu Dong Cheng rejected her request.

Afterwards, she also looked and tried for many times to bring a lawsuit for divorce, yet it was unaccepted.

Of course Tian Mi knew that it is Gu Dong Cheng.

Gu Dong Cheng has a huge power, its hard for Tian Mi to attack him.

In these two years, he also never appears in front of her. She couldnt divorce. She was so upset, but she didnt need to meet him so she could live happily.

She also could deceive herself that since a long time she is not Gus wife again.

Tian Mi also went to have surgery. She wanted to remove the scar in her face. At first, she didnt plan to have it but because she didnt want to look like Gu Dong Chengs ex-girlfriend.

But she had no way. Because her work, she still needs her face.

Before Tian Mi entered the operation room, she said to Su Ran: If not, let me have a full plastic surgery!

If not because she hates pain, she definitely would do it. But because she is afraid of pain and also Su Ran looked for other patients experience about their plastic surgery, she immediately be terrified and just do a simple one.

Why should she play around with her lie?

At the morning, the alarm rang. Su Ran was not a lazy person so she stopped the alarm and lifted her blanket. She woke up.

The time she woke up, she went to the window. She noticed the fall season would go away and would be winter soon. It was the second winter without Song Ting Yu and Song Wei Xi.

In front of her room is a garden. There is a old tree, the last leaf on the tree had fallen out. The garden was full off yellow leaves.

On the patio, Qiao Qing was cleaning and sweeping the leaves. She also plant a lot of things inside her green house.

These two years, Qiao Qing changed a lot.

In the past, her life was full of Su Hao. But now, she is aware and feels very happy. Su Hao is not a man inside her heart anymore.

Chapter 313

Su Hao had been sentenced for four years, now its just been two years, theres still another two years to go.

Every week Qiao Qing will visit him, but she wasnt like she used to be that every time she went home from visiting him, she would look bitter, she wanted to look for a way to let him out.

Now she is clearly knows that the fact that he is prison is real. If he wants to go out, he needs to depend on himself. If he could perform well then his sentence will be reduced.

Qiao Qing knows that she couldnt do anything more, she just tried to be relax.

Probably when someone can think clearly, all the things will be turned simpler

Su Ran looked at the busy Qiao Qing and smiled. She massaged her shoulder and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Qiao Qing had prepared breakfast for her.

Inside Su house now, theres not a lot of employees and maid. There were only the old butler, a maid, and driver.

Qiao Qing placed a glass of milk in front of Su Ran and sat down. She was watching her for a while: Ran Ran, are you so busy? How can you be so skinny now?

No, I am normal Su Ran bit her bread and smiled.

You are skinner. You need to mind your health. Be careful you may not be able to marry out Qiao Qing shook her head.

Su Ran felt strange. She released a breath and didnt say anything.

Qiao Qing knew that she didnt like to hear those thing, but theres no way, she should say it to her.

Its been two years. Ran Ran, you will be twenty seven soon. You still want to continue to wait for him?

Ma, Im not waiting for him

Then listen to me, go to meet the person that Auntie wang wants to introduce you with. He is a doctor. I met him once. He is a good guy, he is so polite.. Qiao Qing said it and chattered on: He is good, believe me. He also knows about your matter, but he doesnt care

Ma!

Su Ran cut her off. Qiao Qing glared at her: Dont cut me off. Actually I also dont want to do this, but I couldnt keep on watching you keep on waiting for him? Listen to me, go and meet him okay? Maybe you will like him? You couldnt wait for him forever, right?

Look at my health, I dont know how long will I last. If you dont hear me out.. Qiao Qing said and her eyes turned red: you want me to be worry?

Ok ok ok, Ma. I promise you, okay? Dont you cry anymore

Qiao Qing smiled and used her chopsticks and pointed at her: You need to remember your promise.

Em. Su Ran was moody and bit her bread. She didnt know why she agreed for this. The blind-mate, its simply too absurd.

They finished their breakfast, but after a while, there was someone came to Su house.

The butler asked the guest to wait in the living room.

Qiao Qing and Su Ran came out. The guest stood up and smiled: Mrs. Second Miss.

Uncle Luo, sit down. Su Ran poured a tea for him and said: Whats the reason of your early coming, is there something happened in Su company?

Uncle Luo smiled: Not really a problem. Its just these days we have a project in Singapore. We need you as second miss to appear for a while.

Uncle Luo originally was Su Haos assistant, he had been following him for so many years. This period of time Uncle Luo is in-charge for the company.

Su company is not as great as previous time, but for the project they still need Su family member to appear. Although Su Ran doesnt understand business very well but she usually appeared on the project with Uncle Luo.

When is it?

Its tomorrow morning. That time please be ready. I will come and pick you up. Uncle Luo smiled brightly.

Tomorrow morning Qiao Qing frowned: but tomorrow will be the blind date..

Ma! Su Ran glared at her.

Uncle Luo said: If Ms Su will go on blind-date if not what about Mrs change the date for Miss? We wouldnt go away for a long time, we will come back soon.

Qiao Qing smiled: okay, I will do it.

Both of them sent Uncle Luo off. Qiao Qing looked Su Ran was smiling so she patted her shoulder: You look very happy because tomorrow you dont need to go on a blind date?

Su Ran didnt say anything and nodded: Im happy, why shouldnt I be happy?

Qiao Qing snorted: Dont you be proud. The day you return from Singapore, I will set up another one. That time if you try to make excuse, I will sort you out! She poked on Su Rans forehead.

Su Ran went to work after the breakfast. Now she was quite busy. She usually stayed in the office. Qiao Qing didnt really agree with her because now she is a workaholic.

When she arrived in the office, Su Ran was the earliest one to arrive. Tian Mi was the last one to arrive.

Su Ran had finished most of her work and Tian Mi just came and went to her office. She said to her: No wonder your mother came to find me two days ago, she asked me to urge you.

Su Ran read the contract, she didnt raise her head: What did she say?

She asked me to urge to not be a workaholic!

Su Ran didnt mind her. Anyway its not her first time to say it.

Since what happened to Tian Mi two years ago, both of her parents are really worried about her. They stay on An city now to take care of their daughter. They are afraid that Gu Dong Cheng will find her again.

Now Qiao Qing and Mother Tian are in a good relationship. They frequently go out and have a tea. They also like about flower and have similar hobby so they are friends now. If Qiao Qing comes over to Tian house, she will ask Tian Mi to urge Su Ran.

Noticing that Su Ran ignored her, Tian Mi put her bag down and went to Su Ran. She clutched Su Rans face and smiled: I ask you, will you meet the man that Auntie will introduce you?

Su Ran was startled: How do you know?

Tian Mi shrugged and smiled devilishly: How do I know? Auntie told My Ma, and I secretly listened to it

Chapter 314

So what if you meet him? According to my point, if I be together with that doctor. Wouldnt it better for me to be together with Cheng Huan? After the accident Cheng Huan, let the girl, who was his marriage partner, to break the marriage engagement. These two years, he is alone. Its clear that he is waiting for you. Ran Ran, if not you can be together with him..

Hey!

Tian Mi didnt finish her words. Su Ran used the material on her hand to hit her head: If you keep on blabbering nonsense, I will not just hit you

Tian Mi rubbed her head. She felt herself to be innocent: Im saying the truth.

Su Ran glared at her: You are still talking

I will not say anything more. Tian Mi waved her hand and stayed silent. Su Ran will hit her again. Actually she was joking around. She knows that Su Ran still cannot let Song Ting Yu go. Even though there was no news about him. Even for twenty years, she also couldnt let him go.

This lifetime maybe she will not be able to have any other man in her life.

Dont just talk about me. Except the blind person all the people knows that Zi Chu also has been waiting for you for two years Su Ran said it.

Tian Mi laid her head on the desk: I also want to pursue my own happiness. But I am helpless, I am still a married woman. If I do something recklessly, it will be so troublesome? My parents were political party members, I need to control myself!

Su Ran was laughing: But you are not political party memebr.

Tian Mi snorted: But I still the league member!

I dont want to joke around with you. I tell you a thing

What? Your blind-date?

Tian Mi!

Okay okay, okay, tell me.

Su Ran noticed that she turned serious and said: Tomorrow I will go to Singapore

She said it then Tian Mi understood: For Su company? These two years, Su Ran still needs to appear on business meeting with Uncle Luo.

Em.

I will go too. Tian Mi laughed: Just in time, its been also a long time for me to go out. Lets just put aside the matter of our dancing studio.

Su Ran nodded.

Su Ran knew that Tian Mi is also in difficult situation. She just recovered from her addiction. Sometimes Su Ran wondered whether Tian Mi was happy or not, whether she is pretending to be happy? Because she loved Gu Dong Cheng before, she also had him inside her heart.

Because they would go to Singapore the next day so Tian Mi packed up and slept over at Su family. The next day they followed Uncle Luos car and went to the airport.

Even though the party held in Singapore, but the project would be held in An city.

One said that Gu Dong Cheng also interested in this project, but because something came out so he couldnt come. But he had meet the person-in-charge of this project in An city.

Luckily, Tian Mi knew that Gu Dong Cheng will not come tonight. If not, she will not go to this party.

She thought it would also be boring to just stay in the hotel so she just followed Su Ran and Uncle Luo to the party.

The party was quite lavish. It was held in five-stars hotel in Singapore.

Su Ran knew that she had responsibility so she kept on following Uncle Luo. Tian Mi didnt follow them, she just went to the food and drinks section and enjoyed.

She put a lot of food on the plate. She was kept on looking at the food greedily. She wanted to taste all of it.

Su Ran looked at her and knocked at her forehead: You just stay here and enjoy the food. Dont run around. Later on I and Uncle Luo will find you.

Okay, you can go first. Tian Mi didnt look at her and just waved her hand.

Some people still gave their respect to Su company, but some of them didnt because Su company now is not really great anymore.

Su Ran looked them and felt surprised: Uncle Luo, tell me honestly. Is Su company really in danger?

Honestly, this is because of your father. Now theres no one willing to help us, maybe we could hold it naymore

Su Ran couldnt say that she was unaffected.

Su family used to be glorious, but now

Uncle Luo looked at her sad expression and comforted her. But dont you worry Miss. Su company has me. I will work hard

Su Ran noticed sincerity in his words. The time Su company was in trouble, theres only Uncle Luo willing to help them.

Thank you, Uncle Luo.

Youre too modest.

Su Ran placed down the champagne on her hand. Because she wanted to greet those people that she knew so she didnt really aware how many had she drank. She was not feeling really comfortable now.

I will go to restroom first.

The time she went out of the restroom, she answered a call from Tian MI. Tian Mi said that she was unwell so she will go back first by taxi.

Its definitely because she ate too much. Su Ran reminded her to go back and have a medicine.

This moment she passed by the corridor and didnt raise her head. When she looked at a place, she suddenly pulled back. This moment her breath was quicken. She stayed rigid on the place. She put down her phone and followed the figure.

Chapter 315

She went over to a corner, yet she didnt see anything. Her face was full of disappointment. She pressed her heart..

Indeed she was dreaming. Because she was thinking too much, so she had illusion.

She turned her body to leave suddenly a hand touched her waist. She was pulled to another corner below the stairs. She was pressed with the wall behind her.

Are you looking for me?

That mans voice is deeper and sweeter than two years before.

She looked at the man in front of her.

Compare to two years ago, he didnt change a lot. He was wearing a grey coat and black shirt. He looked dazzling.

Yet Su Ran felt her eyes to be teary.

He just watched her.

Su Ran just looked at him and didnt say anything.

She felt that she was dreaming, she was really in dream..

He was gone for two years without any sign of life. Without any warning now, he appeared in front of her.

Looking at her silence, that man clutched her little chin and smiled. Are you mute? I ask you, are you following me?

.. Su Ran opened her mouth and noticed that she couldnt say anything.

Ting Yu.

Theres a voice behind them. That man let Su Ran go and put his hands on his pocket and turned his body. He smiled: Why are you here?

That woman looked at Su Ran, then she hugged Song Ting Yus arm: Lets go. Uncle Li is waiting for us.

Em. That man strode over and didnt look at Su Ran anymore. He seemed to be indifferent.

Until he walked faraway. Su Ran said that mans name that she kept on dreaming on for two years : Song Ting Yu.

They both disappeared in front of her.

The time she wanted to chase after them, she realized that they were taking the elevator. She used her finger to keep on pressing the button but theres no use. At last she just saw Song Ting Yus smiling face through the closing door of the elevator.

Su Ran waited and looked at the screen. The elevator stopped at fifth floor.

She waited for another lift and went inside hurriedly. She pressed the fifth floor button.

The time the elevator reached fifth floor, her heart was unease.

The fifth floor is the restaurant and all various private room. Su Ran didnt know where was Song Ting Yu. She just looked at each of the rooms. She used a lot of different excuses and also apologized when she went to the wrong room.

Until she recognized the familiar figure inside one of the private rooms. She just stood there unmoved. All the people were looking at her, and asked: You are?

Song Ting Yu sat down near the window. Beside him was a woman with a short hair.

Song Ting Yu also looked at her and leaned on the chair like he was watching a show.

Someone stood up and asked: Miss, who are you?

Su Ran just regained herself: Im sorry, I enter the wrong room

She said it then turned her body. She went out of the room and closed the door. She heard someone joked around: What kind of person she is, she even could come to the wrong room

Su Ran left and waited to elevator.

Now her brain was dazed, her steps were impractical. She was unfocused. She seemed will fall down soon.

Yet she knew that this moment for sure, Song Ting Yu is back. He really came back. She wasnt dreaming, it was him.

She knelt down in front of the elevator. She lowered her head and placed it between her legs. Sge stayed in the dark place.

After few minutes, her phone rang. It distracted her from her wild imagination. She answered the call, it was Uncle Luo. He was looking for her after she left the second floor. He was worried so he called her.

Su Ran said: Uncle Luo, Im okay. Is it over?

It will be over soon. Where did you go?

Uncle Luo, you can go back to the hotel first. I will go home later.

Miss, please dont say any nonsense. How can I leave alone here? What happened? Where are you? I will come to find you.

Uncle Luo hadnt finished his word, Su Ran heard a noise from the elevator. She didnt care about anything. It were people inside the private room before. Even though in the crowd of people, Su Ran could recognize the tall figure among them. It was her center of attention.

Even though she could only see his back side, Su Ran just came over quickly and yelled: Song Ting Yu!

That crowd of people stopped and turned their head. They moved aside. Song Ting Yu turned his body. Su Ran noticed that woman was still beside him. They seemed closed with each other. That woman was smiling.

Isnt it the woman that said that she entered a wrong woman before? Ting Yu, do you know her? The old man asked.

Song Ting Yu looked at her then quickly diverted his gaze: Uncle Li, I know her. She is my ex-wife.

All the people around whispered and looked at Su Ran.

So turns out Ting Yu had married before? Chen Chen, do you know about this? Uncle Lin looked at the short-hair woman beside Song Ting Yu.

Ding Chen smiled: Of course I know. How can Ting Yu hide that thing to me? She is just his ex-wife, why should I care?

Everyone looked at them. Su Rans face changed and bit her lips: Song Ting Yu, I have something to talk to you.

Chapter 316

Im sorry. Im so busy. Song Ting Yu said like he was talking to the stranger.

Lets go. Uncle Lin said.

The crowd of people went over. Su Ran already knew for sure that he is alive. She just wanted to meet Song Wei Xi. She just wanted to ask about Song Wei Xis condition.

She chased after quickly, yet very quickly she was stopped by two bodyguards of Song Ting Yu: Sorry, Miss. You cant come forward.

Su Ran rushed over, yet she still be blocked. She could see Song Ting Yu disappeared in front of her eyes. Her heart was really anxious..

Noticing that she hadnt appeared, Uncle Luo called her again. He looked for her floor by floor. Finally he found her.

Yet he looked that two men were blocking her.

Su Ran kept on yelling: Let me go, let me go!

Uncle Luo was panic and came over. He pushed those two men aside: What are you guys doing?

That men looked at him: Who are you?

Whats the point of knowing me, what are you doing toward second miss?

The men noticed that Song Ting Yu had left so they let them go.

Uncle Luo immediately asked: Second Miss, are you okay?

Su Ran didnt answer him, just went downstairs hurriedly.

Uncle Luo was startled, Su Ran ran over. She came outside the entrance. She looked at the familiar figure. He was getting in the car. Su Ran chased after him. Even though she kept on knocking the window, the car wont stop.

She bit her lips and followed. But the car moved quickly, finally she left behind.

Uncle Luo chased after her and stopped her: Second Miss, what happened? Whose car is it?

Su Ran staggered along and still wanted to chase after that car, yet Uncle Luo stopped her again: Second Miss, no need to chase again. Their car is too far away. You wouldnt be able to chase after them

Su Ran watched the car lef.

Who is it?

Uncle Luo kept on asking but Su Ran still wont speak out.

Uncle Luo was helpless. He took her back and got on the car to get back to the hotel.

On the car, Ding Chen looked at the backside of the car: That is Wei Xis Mama?

Song Ting Yu looked at the window and nodded.

Ding Chen was somewhat confused: How could she come here? Doesnt she live in An City.

Supposedly she came here by accident. She didnt come here with purpose. Song Ting Yu leant on the carseat and patted his legs.

Inside the car, it was silent. Ding Cheng knew that Song Ting Yu didnt want to say anything more so she didnt ask further.

After a while, Song Ting Yu closed his eyes and ordered the driver: Send Miss back first, then lets go to rehabilitation center.

Ding Chen immediately turned her head and looked at the handsome man beside her: You want to see Wei Xi?

He should discharge soon.

Is the doctor allowing him to go out? Ding Chen frowned: Except you and me, now Wei Xi is rejecting any other people to get close to him, it wouldnt be good

Song Ting Yu didnt say anything. Ding Chen still wanted to come with him, but Song Ting Yu rejected the idea.

He went to the rehabilitation center alone. This one is a children private special school.

Due to its late at night, of course the school doesnt allow anyone to come inside. But today theres a condition, the teachers and employees seemed to be relieved to see Song Ting Yus appearance. They even sighed: Mr Song, before we just wanted to call you. Wei Xi bit his friend. Now his condition is unstable

Song Ting Yus face was dignified. He paced quickly to follow the doctor to Song Wei Xis room.

From far away he could hear Song Wei Xis yelling. He came inside and looked there was a lot of people inside the room. An employee wanted to try to get close to him, but he was bitten by him. The employee cried and by her instinct she hit Song Wei Xi.

Very quickly someone pushed her away. She fell down and her hair was in a mess. She just looked that was a strong and tall man appeared. That man came over and carried Song Wei Xi. His gaze soften and looked at that little boy. He was pampering him.

All of you go out. Song Ting Yu carried Song Wei Xi and said to all of them coldly.

The woman that fell down before was pulled out.

Song Wei Xis mood this moment started to calm down. The people in rehabilitation center couldnt control him. But as long as Song Ting Yu present, Song Wei Xi will calm down and stay on his embrace.

Song Wei Xi turned calm and slept. Song Ting Yu covered him with blanket and remembered that woman employee before that was bitten and wanted to hit Song Wei Xi.

He closed the door. It was late at night. The kids in the rehabilitation center were sleeping.

The time he passed by the corridor, he noticed the light was off in most of the rooms.

He then went to the office. He found that woman employee was treated inside the office. She was yelling in pain: Softer, please!

I am really unlucky. In my extra night shift, something like this happened. The other kids are good, except Song Wei Xi. He keeps on making trouble. Every time he makes trouble, he couldnt be comforted. What kind of kid Song Wei Xi is.

Okay, you Another teacher wanted to remind her to not say reckless thing. Yet she noticed a tall figure in front of the door. She was startled, she felt cold.

Song Ting Yu looked at them. They all felt terrified.

The injured woman turned her head and looked at Song Ting Yus cold gaze. She was afraid that she almost fell down from the chair.

You are okay right

The two people stood up and stammered: Mr, Mr Song

Song Ting Yu came inside the room and pulled a chair to sit down: Call your principal now.

Mr Song

Are you calling him or not?

Yes.

This time the woman, who scolded Song Wei Xi, lowered her head. She knew that she was in trouble. Song Ting Yu was not someone she should provoke, he is Tian Hai group people.

Chapter 317

The principal answered the call and rushed over quickly. There was a lot of people inside the office. He looked at Song Ting Yu and said: “Mr Song, what happened? It’s midnight, what happened?”

“Originally I thought that by spending a huge sum of money, my son will live and be taken care well, but I am wrong…” Song Ting Yu smiled.

The principal didn’t understand and looked at his employees. He then shifted his gaze to Song Ting Yu again: “Mr Song, what had happened before?”

Song Ting Yu pointed to Song Wei Xi’s teacher: “Tell him. In detail, you shouldn’t leave anything out.”

The teacher was trembling and told the story. She didn’t dare to raise her head because she was afraid of Song Ting Yu’s gaze.

After she was done, it’s clear Song Ting Yu was dissatisfied. He smiled coldly: “Just like that? Are you sure that is all?”

“You tell him.” Song Ting Yu pointed to other female teacher, the one that helped to treat the injured woman.

“There’s a little friend snatched Wei Xi’s toy. Wei Xi just bit that little friend then made trouble. We both kept on urging and comforting him but there’s no use. Later on Wei Xi bit her…” She pointed to the injured woman: “She hit Wei Xi….”

Song Ting Yu smiled really coldly: “Seemed that you are dissatisfied toward my son?”

The teacher shook her head: “Mr Song, no. It’s not true.”

“I’m not deaf. I can hear it from you. What kind of thing he is, right?”

“Mr Song…” That teacher started to sob. She didn’t know what should she do. Her wound was deep because she was bitten by Song Wei Xi so she just hit him by instinct. She was just angry. How can she know that Song Ting Yu would stand outside and listened to her conversation.

The principal apologized quickly when he heard about it: “Sorry, Mr Song. For this matter, we are wrong. You…”

Song Ting Yu waved his hand and cut him off: “Based on your teachers’ and employees’ attitude and inner quality, I think your school is not necessary to operate. This school is known to be the remarkable special school for kids. Most kids in this school basically are troubled one, but if the teachers don’t have any patience, then what’s the point?”

He is Song Ting Yu, when is the time other people could treat his son wrongly?

“Mr Song, please don’t. This is a misunderstanding. I admit that I didn’t take care of this thoughtfully. Tonight indeed it is our fault. You can do anything, but please don’t …” The principal couldn’t believe that Song Ting Yu has the ability to close this close!

The principal noticed the aloofness in Song Ting Yu. He pulled the crying teacher: “A teacher like her wouldn’t stay in our school. I definitely will fire her. Are you happy now, Mr Song?”

Song Ting Yu just stayed cool: “This is not the first time? My son has been here for several months. I believe that it’s not his first time. You need to check this matter throughly for me and make it clear to me. If you couldn’t do it until I’m satisfied, then you will feel the consequence!”

“Okay, yes, yes, Mr Song.” I will definitely check this matter throughly. Later on if he recruits another teachers or employees, he will definitely examine them throughly and in detail. He wouldn’t let this matter happened again.” The principal was really afraid. He kept on wiping his sweat./

Song Ting Yu left the office and returned to Song Wei Xi’s room. The principal also followed him. He felt extremely worried, he felt it’s not finished yet.

Song Ting Yu took Song Wi Xi’s little bag and tidied up his favorite toys. He didn’t take any other things.

Looking at Song Ting Yu was tidying up, he said quickly: “Mr Song, you?”

“Wei Xi doesn’t need to stay here anymore. I think your school is unable to help him to recover.” Song Ting Yu said.

“Mr Song, this matter is an accident. I guarantee that this will not happened again, it’s better to Wei Xi to stay here…”

He hadn’t finished his words and Song Ting Yu showed a mocking expression toward him: “You guarantee? How much is it worth?”

The principal paled up and couldn’t say anything.

Song Ting Yu took Song Wei Xi’s little back and went over Song Wei Xi’s bed. He was still sleeping. He said to the principal: “Tomorrow my secretary will come and handle Wei Xi’s discharge formalities.”

The driver was waiting outside. Looking Song Ting Yu came out Song Wei Xi over. He opened the door and let them got inside.

“Mr Song, how can you bring little Master home?”

“He doesn’t need to stay there again.”

The driver nodded and didn’t ask any further. He just drove away.

The time they arrived at Song Ting Yu’s residence. Song Ting Yu carried Song Wei Xi upstair and placed it on the bed.

The past half year, Song Ting Yu was looking for Song Wei Xi. His six years old son yet he was so skinny. He was taller but changed a lot. Because he didn’t got enough nutrition for half year. He experienced a lot of things. Song Ting Yu didn’t want to mention it, he also didn’t want to think about it.

This half year, his health turned well. He grew a lot.

Song Ting Yu took off his grey suit and coat and threw it to the chair. He undid his tie and laid down on the bed. He looked at Song Wei Xi: “Wei Xi, do you miss Mama?”

Let alone now Song Wei Xi was sleeping, even though he was awake, he now basically wouldn’t communicate with anyone. Of course, he wouldn’t answer him.

Song Ting Yu looked at the ceiling: “Wei Xi, we should go back….”

Tian Mi stayed in the bathroom for a long time. She swore there something wrong inside the wrong, if not how can she have a stomachache.

The time she came out, she noticed Su Ran was back.

“You are back.” She said powerlessly. She really wanted to climb to the bed and not walk again.

Damn it! A person shouldn’t be so greedy. How can she eat a lot of that little delicate food?

Now she was almost dead.

Chapter 318

Su Ran sat down on the sofa and her back was facing her. Didnt know whether she was listening to her. She didnt respond.

Tian Mi felt something was strange. She walked slowly toward her side. She noticed Su Rans face was pale. Her gaze was empty. She waved her hand in front of her face: Ran Ran, what happened?

Su Ran seemed to be unfocus so Tian Mi waved her hand once again and patted her shoulder. She just regained herself: I saw Song Ting Yu.

Tian Mi was drinking water. Hearing that, the water sprayed out from her mouth. She coughed for a while: What did you say? You met Song Ting Yu? Where did you see him?

In the party.

Tian Mi murmured: Is it really him? Why didnt I see him? Could you see it wrongly?

Su Ran massaged her temple: Im not wrong. Its him.

He already disappeared fro two years, he is in Singapore? Its Tian Mi didnt understand: How is he? What happened? Did he say something? What about Wei Xi? Where is Wei Xi?

Su Ran shook her head: He didnt let me get close to her. I just wanted to ask him about Wei Xi, but I couldnt.

She remembered the woman beside him. Su Rans heart tightened. She looked at her legs.

What happened to him? Does he forget? Does he have amnesia? Tian Mi used her hand to pat her own head: It should be for old people right

No, he remember me.

But how can he dont contact you for two years? Doesnt contact anyone?

Su Ran shook her head and didnt say anything.

Tian Mi noticed Su Rans face and said: Its better for you to take a rest first. Tomorrow we could find out about Song Ting Yu. We can find him and we can ask him about Wei Xi.

Em.

Su Ran finally nodded and raised up to go to the bedroom.

Tian Mi got water and drank the medicine.

Before she bought the medicine on the way home, she didnt know whether it would be effective. Could she heal soon? Or she would be in the toilet for whole night? Its too painful?!

Because didnt know any information about Song Ting Yu, Su Ran didnt ask Uncle Luos help to find Song Ting Yu. She just went to the hotel that the party held yesterday to see whether she can get any information.

Yet two of them didnt really familiar of Singapore. They also didnt have any connection, how can they get information.

Now Su Ran couldnt find anything.

Tian Mi also thought that it was useless so she pulled Su Ran: Ran Ran, its better for us to go back to An city first. That time lets ask for Tang Zi Chu to check. Anyway now we know that he is in Singapore right? Its better for him to do it.

Su Ran nodded.

Uncle Luo already left the Singapore on the next day. Su Ran told him that Tian Mi and her would stay two more days to play around so they didnt go back together.

After they decided they went to the hotel to pack up and took a flight back to An City.

The time they returned, Su Ran and Tian Mi asked Tang Zi Chu out for dinner.

Now Tang Zi Chu opened a small foreign trade company. Everyday he will go to work early and come back late at night. Except him, there are only two other people in the company.

Tang Zi Chu frequently is so busy that he forgets that he doesnt have dinner. Tonight he hadnt have any dinner so its good.

They both went to the restaurant first and ordered a lot of dishes.

Tang Zi Chu came over and looked a lot of dishes on the table and smiled: You both are the best. You ordered all of my favorite foods.

Of course, we know that you are exhausted so we especially ordered your favorite food. Tian Mi passed a bowl of soup for him: Okay, Big Boss Tang, please drink the soup. Please eat the food.

Why do you seem to be so good today? Tang Zi Chu felt embarrassed.

I always be good okay Tian Mi glared at him: Are you eating or not? If not, I will eat it!

Eat eat eat! Tang Zi Chu took the bowl and drank it up.

Did you buy anything good in Singapore? You should try a lot of food?

Tang Zi Chu knows Tian Mi too well, eating is her hobby.

Tian Mi glared at him: We have something to say to you.

Tell me, dont make it too serious

Su Ran looked at him: I met Song Ting Yu in Singapore

She said it then she heard prakkk. The chopsticks on Tang Zi Chus hand fell down. He was shocked: You guys met Chief Song in Singapore?

I didnt see him, its just Su Ran

Did you see it wrongly?

No, its him. Moreover its not a glance. I indeed met him and talked to him. But afterwards, he went away. I didnt have time to ask him about Wei Xi. He also didnt talk much with me. So Zi Chu, I want to ask you. Can you help me to find him?

Dont worry, I will find him Tang Zi Chu felt that Song Ting Yu didnt appear because he was in trouble. But now he appeared in Singapore, he couldnt understand it

Why he even didnt contact him?

After the dinner, Su Ran went home with worries. Qiao Qing was in the living room, she was writing calligraphy. Looking at Su Rans return, she raised her head: I dont know whether you are escaping the blind date that you purposely stayed there for two more days, but let me tell you. This matter Ive decided for you the time and place. That time you need to show up. You couldnt push it anymore

Usually Su Ran would say several words to her, but today she just changed her shoes and let the maid to help her with the suitcase. She just went upstairs.

Qiao Qing frowned, she felt something was wrong. She put down her brush and went to Su Rans room.

Ran Ran, do you hear me?

Su Ran didnt want to talk with her about this thing: Ma, lets talk about this the other day.

What is it? Are you feeling unwell?

No, I just return. I want to rest. You should do your calligraphy again.

Su Ran said it then closed the door.

She took her pajamas and went to the bathroom. She filled up the bathtub and laid inside.

The next day, she was woke up by coldness feeling. She noticed that she was laying down at the bathtub for the whole night.

She sneezed and took out her pajamas. Now she felt dizzy. She seemed to have a fever.

She laid down inside the cold water for a whole night, its weird if she didnt get any fever!

Chapter 319

She opened the door, she went downstairs and opened the cupboard to look for thermometer. Qiao Qing noticed her: What are you looking for?

Ma, wheres the thermometer?

What happened? Qiao Qing came over and used her hand to feel her forehead. The time she touched it, she said: Its hot! You get a fever!

Su Ran felt so dizzy: So unwell

Nonsense, with this high temperature, how can you feel okay? Yesterday did you forget to cover yourself with blanket and just sleep?

Su Ran shook her head: I fell asleep inside the bathtub.

You.! Qiao Qing was distressed: Hurry up change your clothes, let me send you to the hospital.

Su Ran changed her clothes and Qiao Qing called the driver for be ready.

She put the scarf on Su Rans neck and pulled her out: Lts go.

They got in the car. Because Su Ran was weak now, Su Ran fell asleep.

Qiao Qing felt sorry for her: Ran Ran, you are a mother. How can you not take a good care of yourself? Which person will fall asleep inside the bathtub? You slept there for a whole night? Its no wonder you get a fever! Next time you need to be aware, dont make me worry

Su Ran just said: Em.

Qiao Qing asked the driver: Drive quicker.

Looking at her condition now, supposedly she would need to stay at the hospital.

She was worrying then she heard her phone rang. One of her hand was hugging Su Ran, she tried to get her phone out from her pocket with her other hand.

It was from Auntie wang, who wanted to introduce a man for Su Ran. She called to ask whether Su Ran is back or not to set up the time a place.

Qiao Qing answered: Sis wang. Just in time, our Ran Ran is back but she is having a fever. I am taking her to the hospital now. They should meet the other day.

In my opinion, no need to be the other day. Xu Wei is working today, just let him to take care of Su Ran? That time they could meet up. Maybe after Ran Ran is well, they can be together. Auntie wang was thinking this point.

Its not really good

Qiao Qing was somewhat thought it would be inconvenient, but looking at how Su Rans condition now, she didnt have heart to think about other thing?

How can its not good. Give Xu Wei a chance, let him act. I will call him now, let him wait for you guys in front of the hospital.

Okay. Sorry to trouble you, Sis wang

What are you saying. No need to be too modest. Auntie wang laughed: I will call Xu Wei now. Let him take a good care of Su Ran.

Okay.

Qiao Qing hung up and looked that Su Ran fell asleep. She didnt hear about their conversation. If she heard it, she definitely would reject.

Auntie wang gave Qiao Qings phone number to Xu Wei so he called her and told his position.

The car stopped in front of the hospital. Qiao Qing could spot Xu Wei directly with his white robe.

Just stop here, Old Chen. I will go down with Second Miss here.

The car stopped then Qiao Qing greeted Xu Wei. Xu Wei immediately came over: Auntie.

Ran Ran is sleeping inside. Help me to take her out. Qiao Qing smiled.

Okay.

Xu Wei is tall and skinny. He is wearing glasses and seems to be a gentle man.

He is two years older than Su Ran. Before he studied abroad and just returned.

Qiao Qing had a good impression of him.

Xu Wei cautiously carried Su Ran.

Qiao Qing smiled: Sorry to trouble you.

Auntie, you are too formal. Xu Wei carried Su Ran: Ms Su now needs to be brought to ICU.

Xu Wei, no need to be too modest. No need to call her Ms Su. Just call her name.

Okay.

Su Ran got an acute cold. Her body temperature almost reached thirty nine.

Now she should stay in the hospital. Its lucky she was in hospital just in time, if not she will infect other people.

Xu Wei was working at that hospital so very quickly Su Ran got a room and laid down. She had an IV drip.

Qiao Qing looked at Xu Wei: Sorry to trouble you, Xu Wei.

Its okay. Dont worry. I should do this. Xu Wei smiled bashfully.

Qiao Qing had a good impression toward him. She felt him to be educated and polite. He was also a caring man. She thought if Su Ran be with him, she should be so happy.

Xu Wei, if you are not busy, you can sit here.

Xu Wei nodded: Auntie, today Im not busy.

Su Ran didnt wake too fast. Qiao Qing watched her and said to Xu Wei: Luckily you are here today. Oh right, Xu Wei. Im sorry. At first we had promised to let Ran Ran to meet you but suddenly she needed to go to Singapore. Now she is back and gets sick.

Its okay, Auntie. Now weve met. Xu Wei waved his hand.

You know about our Ran Rans matter? Did Auntie wang tell you?

I know a bit. Xu Wei looked calm: But if we are really will be together, I will not care about those thing.

Its noticeable that Xu Wei is someone with his own thinking, Qiao Qing looked happy and nodded.

In the future, we should see feelings between you two

I will try hard, Auntie.

Qiao Qing remembered that Su Ran hadnt had breakfast today, supposedly she would be hungry when she woke up.

Xu Wei, I want to go home for a while to make some food for Ran Ran. Can you help to take care of her? Now she is sleeping, she doesnt need too much things. Just help me to watch her. I will just go home shortly. If you are busy then just go take care of your things, you can come back to see her later.

Chapter 320

Auntie, I will watch her. You can go home first. Xu Wei nodded.

Then sorry to trouble you again. Qiao Qing said it then went out. She gave a call to the driver to wait for her at the lobby.

Su Ran woke up when it was in the afternoon. The time she opened her eyes, the door was opened.

She looked at the door and before she looked at the person got inside. She heard: Ran Ran, you are awake?

Its not a familiar voice for her. She frowned and massaged her temple. She tried to sit up and looked at the person with white robe in front of her.

Su Ran nodded courteously toward him: Hi.

Xu Wei knew that she didnt recognize him: Im Xu Wei. Auntie wang introduced me. Today I heard that you are ill so I come to visit you. Auntie went home to prepare some food for you, she asked me to watch over you

Perhaps Qiao Qing had told her about Xu Weis name, but Su Ran didnt pay attention. If Xu Wei didnt mention about Auntie wang, she wouldnt know about him.

So its the doctor Qiao Qing wanted to introduce her to.

My Ma has said it to me. Doctor Xu, hi.

No need to be so formal. You can call me Xu Wei. Auntie also let me to call your name.

Su Ran just realized it, no wonder before she heard him called her Ran Ran. She thought she heard it wrongly.

Today supposedly Qiao Qing purposely brought Xu Wei over and let them meet to let feelings grow

Su Ran felt really awkward. She didnt want to think about those things.

Doctor Xu Xu Wei She smiled: Im okay now. You can go and do your things. No need to delay your work for me.

Its okay. Im not busy today. Im on break. I just returned from my lunch

Xu Wei pulled a chair and sat down: Ran Ran, do you want a water? Let me pour you a glass.

Thank you.

They both were unfamiliar of each other so they just chatted awkwardly. But Qiao Qing thought that they had a good chat. She even didnt want to interrupt them.

She brought back a clear porridge inside the thermos.

Su Ran sighed when Qiao Qing returned.

Qiao Qing poured the porridge to the bowl: Come and eat it.

She extended her hand to check her temperature, it had went down. She was relieved.

For making space for Xu Wei and Su Ran, she didnt stay there for a long time. She looked for excuse to leave. Before she left, she asked Xu Wei helped to look after Su Ran.

Su Ran was helpless, what kind of things can make Qiao Qing need to handle?

How can she not know her intention?

Ma, dont make trouble

This kid. Qiao Qing rolled her eyes and patted Xu Weis shoulder: Please take a good care of Ran Ran. Accompany her. When someone is sick, he/she needs to be accompanied.

Auntie, I will.

They both cooperated with each other. Su Ran just sighed. She just drank her porridge. After she ate, couldnt she just say that she wants to rest and ask Xu Wei to leave?

When she was thinking, Xu Wei extended his hands: Is it hot? If not, let me feed you?

Su Ran was surprised and said: No need, its not hot. I can drink it by myself

When Qiao Qing came over, she also brought a plastic of fruit. Xu Wei took apples and grapes to the restroom to wash it then took a knife: I will peel the apple for you.

Su Ran was helpless.

She didnt expect they would meet in the hospital that she couldnt hide from him

No, you just eat it. I have no appetite.

Now she couldnt even finish this little porridge. She didnt have any appetite.

Xu Wei nodded, he seemed to like Su Ran. He kept on looking for topic for their talk.

Ran Ran, I heard that you open a dancing studio?

I open it with my friend.

Its good, next time can I come to visit?

Su Ran was startled: Okay.

That mister, who are you looking for?

When they were talking, the door was opened. A man stood in front of the door.

Am I disturbing you guys?

Su Ran blinked and looked at him.

He is back.

Xu Wei noticed Su Rans gaze and looked at the guy. The young nurse looked inside and said: Doctor Xu, this man he

Its okay. Just go back.

Looking at Su Rans expression, he noticed that Su Ran knew this man.

Mister, you are Ran Rans friend right? Please come inside. Xu Wei said softly.

Ran Ran? Song Ting Yu came inside and looked at both of them.

Is there a problem? Xu Wei felt this man was hostile.

Song Ting Yu didnt answer and asked: Are you Su Rans boyfriend?

Temporarily we are friends. Xu Wei said temporarily because he thought it would be hard to predict the future.

Mister, you are?

Song Ting Yu snorted for a while and said: Im her ex-husband.

Xu Wei was startled for a while, so this is Su Rans ex-husband, Song Ting Yu.

Mr Song, Hi. Even though he was uncomfortable now, but he kept on maintaining his smile. Moreover he kept on telling himself, he is her ex-husband only.

He also knows that Su Ran had been married once, she even had a boy, but whats the point? If he be with Su Ran, he wouldnt mind those thing!

You seem to know me.

Song Ting Yu pulled a chair and sat down. He looked at Su Rans little face: This is your newly boyfriend? These year passed and your taste has changed, you like this type o fman

He is my friend. Su Ran regained herself and pursed her lips.

Xu Wei, go take care of your things.

Xu Wei was confused and said: I will come over again to see you.

Su Ran didnt say anything. Xu Wei left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
216K 4.7K 58
**NOT MINE** ¡FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES! Twenty years ago, she was taken in as the Lin family's young heiress through a twist of fate. But mistake...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...