Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

221-230

574 7 1
By benittlee

Chapter 221

This moment Su Ran's attention was not focused on either Su Hao or Su Lai, she lowered her head and thought about something. She was grumbling about something.

Song Ting Yu shook her shoulder for a while: "What happened?"

Su Ran raised her head and didn't answer his question, she just looked at Su Lai: "Who are you talking about? Who did look for you?"

"Zhang An Nan." Su Lai's face was without any fear, she smiled mockingly: "Do you hear it clearly? I said it was Zhang An Nan, Su Ran, you are that good term with LIn Cheng Huan, how could you don't know that his assistant called Zhang An Nan?" She continued and laughed loudly: "Hahaha."

"Su Ran, I don't think about exposing this. But I also know that Lin Cheng Huan also regards you more important than his life. But when I met Zhang An Nan, I don't know whether I should pity you or should I laugh at you. Didn't know whether Lin Cheng Huan is too valuing you that he wants to take you, that he could use that kind of trick? His way of loving you is too special that he kills your kid, hahaha."

"Impossible, it's not him. It's not him." Su Ran shook her head. Since little, she always sees him as her brother, he wouldn't treat her that way?

But Su Lai said it was Zhang An Nan.

Zhang An Nan indeed is LIn Cheng Huan's assistant, he followed him for so many years.

"It's him. He said it was your beloved Lin Cehng Huan. If not, how could you explain Zhang An Nan's appearance? Think abou the land in Cheng An, how could Zhang An Nan have that kind of power? Don't you forget, he is just a little lowly assistant, how could he be that great?" Su Lai laughed; "Su Ran, don't you feel sasd today? You are lied by the one that you must trusted person? I tell you, it's not only me and father's doing, but also your Brother Cheng Huan. Hahaha."

"Enough!" Su Ran screamed, her face was paled.

This matter was done by too many people. Those people should be her most intimate people.

This matter already challenged her bottom line, she felt this moment she couldn't breath anymore.

"Why should you let me to shut up? What are you afraid of? It's a fact why shouldn't you believe it? You want to deceive yourself?" Su Lai seemed to have no intention to shut up. She kept on talking.

But Su Hao covered her lip: "Shut up!"

Now their condition was so bleak. It was her stupid act. She even leaked about Zhang An Nan's involvement.

Su Lai glared at Su Hao: "What is your qualification to ask me to shut up? Are you fit to be my father? Are you? You always loves yourself. For benefit, for money, you will kneel down in front of Song Ting Yu, you even maybe will call him "dad"?"

She said it then she was slapped by Su Hao, it was so powerful that Su Lai's lip turned swollen. Moreover it bled.

"Why you hit me? Why should you hit me?!" Su Lai was like a crazy people, she kept on screaming. Until Su Hao called people to pull her and threw her to the sofa.

Su Hao rolled his hands and went to Song Ting Yu's front: "Ting Yu, for this matter I was also silly for a while. I didn't do it in purpose That time I really need that land, so I couldn't bear the temptation, I."

"It's you who planned to drug Su Ran?" Song Ting Yu looked at him.

Su Hao startled: "This, I. I didn't do it in purpose"

"I just need you answer!"

Su Hao was silent for a long time. Because Su Lai already leaked everything out, he didn't have the way to retreat anymore, he could only just nod.

When he was about to nod, Su Ran threw the cup of tea toward her. With sob: "Su Hao, you are so ruthless, you are so greedy! I will not let you go!"

Because it was too sudden, so Su Hao didn't have chance to dodge it. The cup hit his face. It bruised and bled his forehead.

When Su Ran did it, she heard the scream from the living room. Qiao Qing came over and ran to Su Hao. She wiped his forehead: "What happened? Are you hurt?"

Then she looked at Su Ran: "Ran Ran, what are you doing? He is your father. Look at you, is it what a daughter should do to her father? Couldn't we chat nicely?"

Su Ran used her hand to rub her teary eyes and pointed at Su Hao: "You ask Su Hao, ask what did he do. Since I was born, have ever seen me as his daughter? Ask him, what did he do? How could he be so ruthless? How could he harm his own grandchildren?"

Su Ran's tone was aggressive, even Qiao Qing was surprised to hear it. She said: "Are you saying that your kid's death is related to your Pa?" She quickly denied: "It's impossible, how could your father does something like that? It must be a misunderstanding, it is definitely a misunderstanding. Ran Ran, Ting Yu, you need to investigate it clearly, please don't accuse your father wrongly a, he wouldn't do something like that"

Su Ran felt it was so ridiculous and grieved, no matter what happened. The first time Qiao Qing definitely would think of her most beloved man. No matter how, she would stand on his side. Even she was dumped by her beloved man, she wouldn't do it. Even no one believes him, she will.

It's the most pathetic Qiao Qing.

This woman was her mother.

Su Ran laughed coldly: "He has admitted it all, how do you want me to investigate it?"

Qiao Qing looked at Su Hao then looked at Su Ran. She said: "Ran Ran, I believe your father should have his on sorrow and difficulties. definitely there's should be a reason behind his actions so he did it"

She said it then she wanted to take Su Ran's hand: "Ran Ran, no matter how, he is your father, right? Just see this then let him go once okay? Just take it as my request? He must not did it in purpose"

Su Ran lowered her head and looked at her biological mother: "No matter how you always look for reasons for help him. I know that for him you even will give up your life, but why should I let him go?

Chapter 222

"Ran Ran, he is your father!

"Then?" Su Ran released her hand from Qiao Qing's grip: "Except giving me life, have he done something for me? He keeps on using me. He killed my daughter, how could I forgive him?"

"Ran Ran, I beg you"

Qiao Qing almost knelt down, but Su Ran pulled her up: "No need to beg me. It's not that easy. I don't have this kind of father, I also don't have a mother like you."

Su Ran said it then turned her body to leave the living room. She went outside the big door.

Qiao Qing yelled: "Ran Ran.!"

Song Ting Yu looked at Tang Zi Chu: "Take care all of this."

"Okay, Chief Song."

Song Ting Yu chased after her, he noticed Su Ran was not far away. She squatted down and cried.

She buried her whole face on the middle of her thigh. Her shoulder was shi.+vering.

Song Ting Yu came over and made her stood up. He hugged her.

"No need to cry. I'm here." Song Ting Yu patted her back and said on her ear side: "It's not worthy to cry for those people."

He took out his handkerchief, it was the one that Su Ran embroidered. He wiped Su Ran's teary eyes. Then he took her to the car.

At first he wanted to leave Su house to let her calm down.

On the way, she was silent. Song Ting Yu looked at her: "Now we could conclude the involvement of Su Hao and Su Lai, as for Zhang An Nan" He held her hand tightly: "It's possible that Su Lai and Su Hao said it in purpose. we should see it by our own eyes"

He knew that Lin Cheng Huan's position in Su Ran's heart. He really wanted to know that these years would Su Ran regard Lin Cheng Huan wrongly?

Su Ran was silent, Song Ting Yu knew she agrees with him.

Su Hao and Su Lai already personally admitted their doing, there's no way for them to redeem themselves. But they were so doubtful about Lin Cheng Huan's involvement.

She hopes that God will not joke around with her that let all the people that she believes to betray her.

Song Ting Yu called Tang Zi Chu to handle everything. Then he took Su Ran out for lunch. "Let's go."

On the way, they were holding hands while Su Ran looked at the window.

Of course Song Ting Yu knew that Su Ran was nervous, she was afraid that she will really meet Zhang An Nan there.

These years, Zhang An Nan always be beside Ling Cheng Huan to help him, he was like Tang Zi Chu beside Song Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu parked the car and took Su Ran inside the restaurant. According Su Hao, every time Zhang An Nan and Su Hao met, it would take place in this restaurant. Moreover it was this room. For fooling people, they would go separately.

Tang Zi Chu already asked to instal CCTV.

They went to take the elevator, then stopped in front of the door. They knocked the door, and the one that opened it was Tang Zi Chu.

"Chief Song, Mrs Song."

"How is it?"

"He isn't here. He will be soon. It should be three o'clock."

Song Ting Yu looked at his watch, it was just two fifty.

Su Ran also stood in front of the computer.

By two fifty five, in front of the hotel room appeared a man with black suit. It was not really clear from the CCTV.

After two minutes, there was a knocking sound from the room. Inside the room, there were Su Hao with two other men to prevent him to make any actions.

At this moment, Su Hao knew that he couldn't run away from this problem. He should correspond with all of their plans so that time perhaps he could let Su Ran to give him one more chance. He could see it completely, as long as Su Ran agrees to let him go, Song Ting Yu will also let him go.

Since little, Su Ran cares about Qiao Qing, so she kept on following his order.

After this matter done, he will go home again and let Qiao Qing to beg Su Ran again perhaps he could avoid this.

In the room, the two men arranged everything properly and hid in the restroom.

Su Hao opened the door.

In a moment, they could saw it was Zhang An Nan.

Su Ran's heart fell to the lowest point.

It was really Lin Cheng Huan's assistant.

Su Ran fell to the sofa. This moment her brain was rewinding her moment together with the Lin Cheng Huan when they were a little boy and girl.

Chapter 223

She really didn't dare to believe that the one who always kind toward her, would harm her kids..

She remembered a lot of things, she felt her temple to hurt. She closed her eyes and massaged her temple.

Then she opened the door to go out.

Song Ting Yu didn't realized it, when he looked for her, she was gone. He patted Tang Zi Chu's shoulder then took his car key to chase after her.

She went to the elevator, Song Ting Yu paced faster then held her wrist: "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to look for Lin Cheng Huan. I want to ask him, I want to hear it from him personally for this matter?"

Song Ting Yu held her shoulder and looked at her: "You still not believe about this? You even saw Zhang An Nan"

"I want to hear it personally from him." She didn't want to believe this before she heard it from him.

Actually Zhang An Nan's appearance couldn't really show that it was all Lin Cheng Huan's doing. It actually could be only Zhang An Nan's own doing and put the blame on Lin Cheng Huan.

Lin Cheng Huan was in great fight with Lin's family illegitimate child, it could be done to harm Lin Cheng Huan. Perhaps Zhang An Nan was helping that illegitimate kid.

But the probability was too little, after all Zhang An Nan had been Lin Cheng Huan's assistant for a long time.

Moreover, Lin Tian You and Song family didn't have any kind of resentment or grudges. Why should he attack Song family.

Except he wanted to put the blame from Song family to Lin Cheng Huan so Lin Cheng Huan would be attacked by Song family that he will not focus in the big fight of Lin family.

This matter couldn't be ruled out.

Song Ting Yu admits that in relationshi.+p, he is a narrow-minded and inconsiderate man, especially he knows that Lin Cheng Huan loves Su Ran deeply. This time when they saw Lin Cheng Huan, Su Ran still chose to believe LIn Cheng Huan, it let him to be unhappy.

Even he knows that in Su Ran's heart, Lin Cheng Huan is just her brother but he was still unhappy about this.

"Zhang An Nan is here, why don't you feel suspicious abou tit?"

Su Ran raised her lower slowly and looked at him: "This couldn't show that it is his doing."

"Yes." Song Ting Yu said coldly: "But it also couldn't show that he is not involved. Now, he could be the suspect, how can you don't doubt him?"

"Song Ting Yu, I don't know." Su Ran covered her face and after a while, she let it go. Her eyes were swollen. She used her hand to pull Song Ting Yu, she hugged her and placed her face on his chest.

"Ting Yu, I'm very sad. Why should my Pa and sister be that ruthless. How can they work together to kill our kid. My mother's first response also in anger, she asked me to forgive them. How could those who are close to me be like this. Could be even Lin Cheng Huan also did something like this?" Su Ran sobbed. This moment she just realized that she is really a woman with bad luck.

Hearing her sobbing, Song Ting Yu's whole heart was felt like he was being stabbed for a few times. He wiped her tears: "No matter who is it, as long that make you feel sad, I will not let them go."

He kissed her tears: "Lin Cheng Huan's matter, let's investigate it first okay? What you said is right, this couldn't prove directly that he is involved. I will let Tang Zi Chu to check it from Zhang An Nan. So don't be so sad okay?"

He didn't wait for Su Ran's reply, her phone rang. She looked at it. It was Qiao Qing. This moment, Su Ran didn't want to hear her voice.

She would just call for Su Hao!

She wanted to let it ring, but Song Ting Yu took it and cut it off.

"She is really a shameless one."

Song Ting Yu turned it off and put it on her bag. He pressed her eyes: "Don't cry anymore. I a while Wei Xi will see you, he will be sad"

Su Ran nodded.

Song Ting Yu held her hands: "Let's go, let's stroll around. We will go back when it's dinner time."

"Where are we going?" Su Ran's voice was hoarse.

"Let's go to the beach." Song Ting Yu smiled: "In the past Wei Xi said that you really like shell"

"It's when I was a little kid" Su Ran said lightly: "When I was little and I was unhappy, I will go to the beach to pick shells. I will make a lot of things with that."

"Then let's look for seashells."

Su Ran looked at him: "Song Ting Yu."

She knew that he wanted to make her happy, but she knew that he was busy right know. She didn't want him to waste his time to make her happy. He was so busy in checking her daughter's matter that he put his works aside.

"Let's go." Song Ting Yu knew about her thought but for making her happy, it's more important for him.

Song Ting Yu really drove to the beach. It was really a nice place. In An City, there is only one beach, it was the same beach as where Su Ran would go during her childhood. These years, An City is in great progression, so the beach was somewhat polluted, it was not really as beautiful as before. Though it was still a lot of little shell.

They didn't pick seashells, they just strolled around the sand.

Until the sky turned dark, they drove back home.

The time the car stopped, the maid came over: "Mrs, your mother, Madame Su, is here and looking for her. She has been waiting for you for a long time. But your and Mister's phone are off.."

Su Ran sneered: "The call is not connected, she even dare to come here."

Chapter 224

Song Ting Yu's face also turned cold.

They went inside and went to the living room. Madame Song and Qiao Qing were sitting down on the sofa.

Qiao Qing is someone who is hard to socialize, so basically it's only Madame Song who kept on talking.

Madame Song noticed their return and pointed to the entrance of the living room: "Madame Su, Ran Ran and Ting Yu are home."

The time Qiao Qing heard it, she immediately stood up and looked at Su Ran. She smiled: "Ran Ran, you are home!"

Su Ran was taking off her shoes and went inside. She greeted Madame Song, then looked at Qiao Qing: "I don't think for him, you will come to Song family."

Madame Song didn't know about that matter, she said: "Madame Su already waited for you since the afternoon, Ran Ran, Ting Yu, why did you turn off your phone. I don't know what happened to her, but I could notice that she is worrying about something. I asked her what is it about, but she didn't want to tell me."

"Ran Ran" Qiao Qing pulled Su Ran's hand and looked at her: "Let's go to your room and chat okay? Ma has something to say to you."

Su Ran looked at her tight grip on her wrist then looked at her face, her gaze was cold and estranged: "Between us except Su Hao, there is nothing else to be discussed. I know you are coming to beg for him. But today in Su family, I had said that it's no use. I will not let him go. He should take responsibility of his action. How can he keep on hiding behind her woman, what kind of man or father he is? Ma, I always want to ask you, what do you see in him? How could these years you could be this devoted to him! That for him, you will do anything? Is he really worthy of your love? Have you ever thought about this?"

Qiao Qing's face turned paled: "Ran Ran, you don't understand, you"

Su Ran laughed coldly: "What don't I understand? I'm almost twenty five years old. I love Song Ting Yu, Song Ting Yu is also worthy of my love. But if he is not worthy, I will also cut off my relation with him. These twenty years, you still obstinately persist in going about things the wrong way. You are caught in snare of love. He keeps on making you disappointed, but every time you still choose to believe him, choose to forgive him. Every time he makes excuses, you already help him to make excuses. That year during you guys' dating period, he abandoned you and married to another woman. You felt your background was not fitting him, so it's natural that he abandoned you. Then you married into Su Family, Su Hao never commits to you. He keeps on having women outside, how could you be so understanding? You make excuses for him. He has women outside, you think that is because you are old so it's natural for him to have other girls. He even appears in public with other women, how could you accept this?"

Su Ran said it, Qiao Qing felt her heart was smashed. These years she knows that Su Hao didn't love her. He uses her, but she couldn't do anything. She loves him, she couldn't bear to see him in difficult situation.

Qiao Qing covered her face and sobbed: "Ran Ran, I know that he did many wrong things, but how could you be like this toward your own father? Moreover, he also raised you up, now you also have a good life. Ting Yu is good toward you, you also have Madame Song. Everyone is good toward you, it's also because of your father."

"To talk about this, I also really need to thank him," Su Ran didn't say anything, it was Song Ting Yu who said: "If it wasn't him, Su Ran will not be my wife. But he is not doing this for Su Ran, but for benefit"

Qiao Qing immediately said: "Ting Yu, Ran Ran, no matter how, it's because of him, you could be together right? So could you guys give him another chance? He is really just being possessed for a while that he could do it. I believe he is not that ruthless man, how could he purposely harm Wei Xi and your kid, he definitely being threatened.."

"Now I know." Madame Song said, she was sitting down and listening to their conversation, now she laughed coldly: "So actually Madame Su came here to beg, so actually my great grandchildren's death is related to Mr Song? Madame Su wants to beg for forgiveness, but it's no use. Su Hao is really not a man, how could he let you beg?"

Hearing Madame Song's word, Qiao Qing waved her hand hurriedly: "It's not, no, it's not Su Hao who asks me to come"

"It's your own intention right?" Madame Song looked at her coldly: "Let me tell you, you are not fitting to be Su Ran's mother. Her kid is killed, your first response should not be requesting for him. You should think about how Ran Ran's feeling. Have you ever thought of your great granddaughter? Don't you know that Su Hao's act almost harms Wei Xi's life, now you come and beg for him?" She laughed coldly for a while: "Do you have qualification to beg? Today I clearly tell you, don't think about it. I will take care of this matter personally. He dared to do things, I will let him take responsibility of this!"

Qiao Qing was shocked when she heard this, her legs were limped. She fell down.

Madame Song said this, she clearly wouldn't joke around. She would do it, Su Hao will definitely be in trouble.

But Qiao Qing understands, the crucial point is Su Ran, as long Su Ran promised to let Su Hao, not only Song Ting Yu would release him, Madame Song also would too.

After all, Su Hao is still Su Ran's father. Madame Song would see Su Ran and let him go.

So this moment Qiao Qing immediately looked at Su Ran: "Ran Ran."

But Su Ran didn't look at her: "Ma, just go. This matter will not be that easy."

Su Ran said it then she didn't want to waste anymore time with Qiao Qing. Qiao Qing was full of intention to help Su Hao.

The time she turned her body, out of everyone's expectation, Qing Qing knelt down in front of Su Ran

Chapter 225

"Ran Ran, I beg you. Just see me as your ma begs you. Just forgive your father." Qiao Qing cried louldy.

Su Ran moved forward to pull her up, but she didn't willing to stand up: "Ran Ran, please take pity on your father."

"If I take pity on hi, who will take pity of my daughter?" Su Ran laughed coldly: "When he did those thing, did he take pity on my daughter?"

Su Ran looked at her unwillingness to stand up, she just let her be. This kind of mother let her felt really tragic: "If you want to kneel down, then just do it. Su Hao should take responsibility of what he did!"

Su Ran didn't want to fulfill her request, Qiao Qing pointed at her: "Ran Ran, you are too cruel!"

"I'm cruel?" Su Ran blinked her eyes, she laughed: "Then just see me as cruel. Since you know that I'm cruel, I will not let him go. No matter how long you kneel down in front of me, it will be no use. Then can you leave now?"

Madame Song was shocked, she never saw this kind of scene between mother and daughter.

"Butler, send Madame Su home."

"Yes, Madame Song." Butler wang immediately brought two people in front of Qiao Qing: "Madame Qiao, let's go."

"I will not go, Ran Ran. If you don't agree with me, I will not go! Ran Ran, I beg you"

Madame Song was furious, she used her stick to knock the ground: "Butler, bring her home."

Butler wang let two other maids to pull her up and brought her out.

But Qiao Qing wasn't willing to go. She ran inside again, took the fruit knife from the table and placed it on her wrist.

Her action let everyone felt surprised.

"Ran Ran, if you don't agree, I will just die in front of you. Try me if you don't believe me!"

Su Ran didn't dare to believe that she will experience this again.

She looked at Qiao Qing: "Five years ago, when I was not willing to marry into Song family. You also used this kind of trick. Five years later, you want to do the same trick, you are really willing to do this? You never understands me? I want to ask you, since you are really not cared about me, then why should you give birth to me? Why didn't you just abort me? You really regard me as a toy?"

Qiao Qing was influenced by those words, then grumbled: "Ran Ran, I."

"You are not my Ma." Su Ran said it then left the living room. She didn't care what would she do. She wouldn't care anymore. She is done with this all act of making her as pion for these years.

"Ran Ran!" Looking at Su Ran, she wanted to chase after her, but she was stopped.

Madame Song stood up: "Madame Su, at first I thought it was your family matter so I didn't intervene. But Ran Ran is my grandson's wife and also our Song family member so I hope she wouldn't be hurt. But Madame Su asked yourself honestly for awhile, these years how's your attitude toward her. How could you always place her behind your husband? Have you ever considered her? As her mother, how could you use your own life to threaten her. Don't you feel shameless because of it? Ran Ran is right, you are really not deserved to be her mother." She said then signaled the butler to move forward and take the knife.

"Madame Su is your own choice to do anything as you please. But now please just go, we as Song family will not welcome you."

Very quickly, the butler let people to take Qiao Qing away. Madame Song sighed: "This woman is really selfish. This lifetime she keeps on thinking about her love, thinking about her man. Supposedly she gave birth to her child just for Su Hao."

Song Ting Yu pursued his lips and looked at Madame Song: "Grandma, I will go up and see Su Ran."

"Go go." Madame Song said.

Song Ting Yu immediately went upstairs, opened the room. He noticed Su Ran was on the sofa. He knew that she was crying.

He went over and hugged her. He clutched her face and kissed her.

Su Ran was startled for a while and responded.

Su Ran frowned, this moment she felt unable to breath: "Song, Song Ting Yu."

She used her hand to hit lightly his chest and wanted to push him away. But he was clutching her hands. He placed her hands to hug his neck. He didn't plan to le ther go.

Su Ran was provoked by him, how could she continue to cry?

After a long time, Song Ting Yu let her go. Leaving her with a swollen lips: "You are not crying anymore?"

Su Ran looked at him: "It's only you that can think of this way to stop people from crying."

Song Ting Yu smiled: "But I think it's effective. If I hug you, you will cry even harder. When I kiss you, you immediately forget how to cry."

Couldn't deny, it's only Song Ting Yu can do this.

But Su Ran felt better when she heard those words.

"Originally your eyes were getting better this morning, but now it's turned swollen again. How would it be tomorrow?" Song Ting Yu said it then went to the door. He asked the maid to take an icepack then got back to the sofa when he got it.

He used his long finger to compress her eyes.

It's cold, it soothed the swollen eyes.

She wanted to do it by herself, but Song Ting Yu said: "Let me."

Su Ran sat down calmly.

"Is it better?"

"It is." Su Ran smiled: "Thank you."

Song Ting Yu put the icepack down: "Don't thank me with words, I am more fond of action."

Chapter 226

Su Ran knew that he was trying to trap her, but this time she didn't want to fall into that trap: "Then let me owe it to you first, next time I will.."

She stood up from the sofa and prepared to wash her face. She felt she had been crying for a day.

It's really not a mature thing to do.

Su Ran shook her head, actually she really doesn't like this side of her.

She was just stood up, and Song Ting Yu pulled her hands to stop her. He threw her back to the sofa and pressed her down: "I don't like people owe me. For this thing, it should be sorted directly, what do you think?"

He was smiling happily and charmingly. When he lowered his lips to kiss her thin lips, Su Ran used her hand to cover his lips: "I'm not in the mood now."

Song Ting Yu pushed her hand and smile: "Women always be ones with hypocrisy, now you say that you are not in the mood, later on they will beg.."

When he planned to say more, Su Ran used her hands to cover his lips again.

"I will not beg okay?"

"Then you also need to settle this account now, don't forget that I'm a business man, I am not fond of loaning!" He said then pulled her skirt: "Be good, lay down and don't move around. Let's settle the account."

Su Ran: ""

"Can I refuse?"

Song Ting Yu used his hand to clutch her chin then asked with a smile: "What do you think?"

Su Ran glared at him: "Unscrupulous businessman!"

Song Ting Yu bit her collar bone: "Unscrupulous businessman's wife, hi."

When Su Ran felt he put too much pressure, Su Ran frowned and kicked his lower leg: "Song Ting Yu, be gentle."

"Your underwear seems to be bigger."

Su Ran was speechless and looked at the ceiling: "It's all from the last time you bought it for me, you bought too much that I haven't finished wear it all."

Song Ting Yu played with the shoulder strap of her bra: "The underwear should be fitting to your body, if not, it will affect you body."

".. You seems to be very experienced."

Song Ting Yu leaned on the sofa, and looked at her body "for your body, I could conclude all the experience"

He once again pulled her to lay down on the sofa: "Honestly, don't wear those that I bought you last time. Wait until you are pregnant with twins then you can wear it again. Tomorrow I will buy new ones"

He said and felt proud: "Su Ran, you really hit the jackpot that you can find a husband like me, even for your underwear I could helps you worry about it."

Su Ran pushed him for a while: "I could buy it myself."

"No, it's better for me to buy it for you." Song Ting Yu pinched her chin: "I feel I am understand it more than you."

Su Ran hooked her hands on his neck: "Then isn't it mean that I should thank you?"

"No need to mention it. I said before I like a gratitude action from you rather than word. So now it's two times." Song Ting Yu hugged her waist and let her body to stick close to his: "Which one you prefer here or bathroom? If not let's go inside the bathroom? Then when we are done, it will save time to do it once more in the bathroom."

Su Ran felt that she isn't have an active part in this, even he kept on asking her suggestion, at last he will do what he wants.

So she felt: " It's up to you.."

Song Ting Yu hugged her and carried her up. He clicked his tongue and: "Indeed I am married to a virtuous and noble wife. Look at my Mrs Song, even for this matter she wishes to do as my wish."

Su Ran laughed because his joke: "So you feel that it's related to your last lifetime act of rescuing our galaxy?"

Song Ting Yu turned serious: "No, it should be rescuing the whole universe."

Su Ran hugged his shoulder: "Song Ting Yu, in the past did you always say this sweet speech and honeyed words toward your women to make them happy?"

Song Ting Yu immediately flattened his face: "I just ever said these words to you."

"But you said it all to be so fluent, it's not like the first time for you!"

"Then what should I do, it's my innate talent."

Su Ran pinched him: "So you feel very proud about it right?"

He snorted slightly: "Of course, it's kind of talent, why shouldn't I be proud of it?"

Su Ran felt once again she was defeated by him: "You win."

Song Ting Yu smiled and carried her to the bathroom.

He placed her on the marble vanity unit stand. She leaned on the mirror and looked at him.

It's his favorite moment.

He said: "Su Ran, it's better that we don't have a twins first?"

"You want to have just one?" Su Ran controlled her laughter, it seemed he thought that he could control it.

"No." Song Ting Yu lowered his lips to her: "I don't want to have one first. The time you are pregnant, my days are too hard to live. I just experienced seven months of torture. I don't want to experience it again. So let's have other one later?"

"When?"

"Ten years later."

"By ten years I will be thirty five years old, it's a venerable age to be pregnant." She looked at him: "You also will be thirty eight years old, are you sure you want to have that late?"

"You feel that when I am thirty eight years old I couldn't let you conceive?" Song Ting Yu's voice turned higher: "I tell you. Even when you are seventy years old, I also able to let you conceive. As many as you want."

Su Ran pressed her forehead: "I don't mean that way. I mean, if it's late, that the time your kid finished college, you will be sixty years old.."

"Then what should we do? We also couldn't let me to hold it back continuously right?"

Su Ran tried to discuss: "We could do it two years later."

"No, it's too fast." Song Ting Yu refused.

"Then three or four years."

Song Ting Yu shook his head: "It's too short."

"Song Ting Yu, for real how thirsty and hungry you are..!" Su Ran couldn't control her rage and glared at him.

"How could he look as if he keeps on hungry?!

"It's because of your fault."

Su Ran: "."

Lastly he blamed her.

"Since you be like this, then looked for condom." She used her fingertips to kick him: "the last time we went to Huai Hai city we got a box of gift with a box of condoms inside. Look for one."

"How can one is enough?"

He raised his eyebrows: "What flavors do you like?"

Didn't know whether it was because of the hot temperature in bathroom or not, Su Ran blushed heavily: "Up to you."

Chapter 227

"A girl should love strawberry, I will look for five strawberry."

He said it then, then went outside the room.

Su Ran choked, she should not hear wrongly before

He said five

Supposedly she would be tormented by him the whole night, tonight she also couldn't have her sleep.

Song Ting Yu opened the bathroom door, and squatted down the cupboard on the bedside to look for. Now he was worried, it's been 7-8 months, could it be expired by now?

It shouldn't be expired that quick right?

He overturned trunks and boxes and finally found a box, he took it out. Inside it was so colorful, he looked for the strawberry. He took a look at the box and noticed its expiration date will be five years later so it was still long time.

But he didn't know whether this brand will be reliable, he temporarily didn't want her to be pregnant.

He lowered his head and with full concentration looked for the red color. He didn't notice that the bathroom's door was opened. A petite figure got inside and squatted down in front of him.

When he found all five of them and raised his head, he noticed a pair of healthy-looking, full of curiosity big eyes were looking at him.

In a flash he felt his body was petrified.

Song Wei Xi extended his hand curiously and took one of the colorful one, he held it. Then swayed few of them in front of Song Ting Yu's face: "Papa, is this bubble gum? Can I eat it?"

Song Wei Xi said it then smelled it, he said to himself: "It should be banana flavor."

He then took another one, Song Ting Yu was too late to stop him. Song Wei Xi tore up one of them.

When he wasn't aware, Song Wei Xi just saw Su Ran came out from the bathroom wearing her bathrobe. He raised his little hand that held the condom. He was so happy: "Mama, Papa hides a lot of candies, he is discovered by me."

Feeling that Song Ting Yu had been gone outside for a long time, so Su Ran came outside to look for him. Yet she didn't expect to see a big and a small boy squatted down on the carpet and looked at the pile of colorful condom.

Song Wei Xi gripped one and felt something wrong. It seemed to be like the rubber band that Xi Nuan Nuan used to wear.

"What is this.."

Song Wei Xi's face was full of doubt.

Su Ran quickly took the condom away and blushed: "Wei Xi, it's not candy."

She then glared at Song Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu also felt himself to be innocent, how can he know that the room was unlocked, and Song Wei Xi came inside.

Su Ran took Song Wei Xi hand then pushed all the pile toward him: "Tidy it up."

Song Wei Xi's attention was still on that colorful things.

Su Ran carried him up: "Song Wei Xi, it's not candy."

"Mama, then what is it? It's like a rubber band."

Song Ting Yu tidied it up, but Song Wei Xi was still gazing on the box.

Su Ran coughed: ".it's rubber band"

"Mama, why did you buy a lot of rubber bands?" Song Wei Xi looked at her: "Mama, Xi Nuan Nuan likes pink. Give me two okay? Tomorrow I will give it to her."

Su Ran was getting more and more nervous. Song Ting Yu finished tidy it up and looked at her. He raised his eyebrows and waited for her explanation.

It's too much, it's clear that he was the one that created this mess. Now he wanted him to solve it.

Su Ran said: "It's not really good. Tomorrow Mama will bring you to buy several beautiful and nice one for Xi Nuan Nuan."

Song Wei Xi said: "Really?"

Su Ran smiled: "For real, we will go together tomorrow!"

"Great!" Song Wei clapped his little hand: "Mama, then later on buy the rubber bands that have fruity smell. Oh right, Xi Nuan Nuan likes peach."

".Okay."

Su Ran took Song Wei Xi to sit down on the sofa. She stroked his little face: "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"Before I played a game, I want to wait for Papa to come home and teach me how to go to the next level." Song Wei Xi raised up his bright face.

Su Ran looked at the phone, it was still early. It was still eight o'clock.

She was a bit rejoice that Song Wei Xi came over. If not, she could be already tormented by this man.

"Then let Papa come over and teach you. But don't you play until late at night. You need to sleep by nine o'clock, okay?"

"Okay." Song Wei Xi came beside Song Ting Yu and pulled his hand. "Papa, let's go."

Unable to have a couple bath made Mr Song felt sad, but he couldn't show it to his own son. So he smiled: "Okay."

He went outside with Song Wei Xi, but before that he said to Su Ran: "Wait for me."

Su Ran clearly knew what did he mean. He let her to wait for taking bath together.

Su Ran didn't plan to comply with him. Who asked him to just stand on the other side and didn't help her to explain.

So she just went inside the bathroom and came outside when she was done. Song Ting Yu hadn't returned, supposedly he was being tangled by Song Wei Xi.

She laughed happily, pulled the blanket away and laid down. She prepared to sleep before he returned.

Perhaps today she experienced a lot fo things so she fell a sleep quickly.

Song Wei Xi also couldn't sleep too late so Song Ting Yu just returned at nine o'clock. He thought that Su Ran would wait for him, he didn't expect that she will just leave him and go to sleep.

He leaned close to the bed and looked at how soundly she slept. Her eyes were a bit swollen.

He was somewhat enraged because she just left her, but he also felt sad for her. He stroked her long hair and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight."

Song Ting Yu was just about to get inside the bathroom, but suddenly he heard a knock. He opened the door and looked it was Madame Song.

"Grandma, why aren't you sleeping yet?"

Chapter 228

"It's still early." Madame Song looked at the inside of the room: "Is Ran Ran okay?"

"She's okay. She is asleep." Song Ting Yu smiled.

"Then it's good. Follow me to the study room, I have something to say to you."

Song Ting Yu nodded, supposedly this old woman wanted to chat with him about Su Hao.

Leaving the room, he held Madame Song toward the study room.

When they sat down, Madame Song asked: "What happened to Su Hao? Is it all his own doing?"

Song Ting Yu snorted: "He doesn't have that great of ability."

Madame Song nodded, she felt that Su Hao will not have that kind of ability. He wouldn't think detailed.

Originally Su family in An City also could be said to have prestige, they were powerful and influential, but they were in brilliant time that day.

But after that it was being passed to Su Hao, he isn't a great one. In several years it is getting worst!

Madame Song without doubt feel that Su family will be completely ruined in Su Hao's hand.

At least now that he did these things, she wouldn't let him go.

"Have you checked anyone else that involved in it?"

Song Ting Yu sat down in the opposite of Madame Song, with graved expression: "He was in touch with Zhang An Nan."

Madame Song was confused: "Who is Zhang An Nan?"

"Lin Cheng Huan's assistant."

"Is it related with Lin Cheng Huan, is he the master plan all of this?"

Song Ting Yu leaned on the sofa and looked at the ceiling: "We still don't know about that yet, but we just have a great doubt about him. After all, Zhang An Nan is his

"How did you find Zhang An Nan?"

Song Ting Yu retold the stories to Madame Song.

"Let Zi Chu interrogate him, who is behind all of this."

"I already tell him to do it. He will do it, let's see the result tomorrow."

Madame Song's face was dark: "If it is Lin Cheng Huan, why should he did it?" Every master planner should have motivation, so she wanted to analyze it."

"Maybe for Su Ran." It's the only explanation, if not what else can be his motivation.

Madame Song was silent. Being alive for these years, she could understand many thing easily. She would not easily decide these all are Lin Cheng Huan's doing just by seeing Zhang An Nan's involvement.

But according to Song Ting Yu, it could be said that in the present he was one of the suspect.

The one that she was doubted, since he is deeply in love with Su Ran, how could he be willing to hurt her or Song Wei Xi?

"Grandma." Song Ting Yu suddenly said: "Do you know that Lin family has another illegitimate son? Lin Cheng Huan's brother from different mother."

Although Madame Song had retired from her business for several years, but it didn't mean that she completely neglected it. She still had a lot of informants.

"I heard it, it is Lin Tian You. Now he is working in Lin company, but he is not really in a good position, supposedly he is fighting Lin Cheng Huan right now, right?"

Song Ting Yu nodded: "So you think Lin Tian You are not possible in participating in this matter?"

Madame Song was silent for a while, then nodded: "You mean that Lin Tian You possibly bribes Zhan An Na?"

"True." Song Ting Yu said: "Although it appears that Lin Tian You is unrelated and doesn't have any relations with Song family. But if you think carefully, it is possible that because he is in great battle with Lin Cheng Huan. He has great ambition, he also wants to pull down Lin Cheng Huan from Lin company. He wants to own it all so it is possible that he bribes Zhang An Nan, and put the blame on Lin Cheng Huan. He wants to somehow borrow our power to harm Lin Cheng Huan."

Madame Song nodded: "Indeed it could be. If it's that way, Lin Tian You really too ridiculous. What do you think of our Song family?!"

She immediately looked at Song Ting Yu: "Ting Yu, you need to check this throughly."

"I know, grandma."

"Also" Madame Song said: "Regarding Su Hao's matter, how do you will solve this problem?"

"I will handle it the same way I handle Chen Jing's matter, I will give it to the police."

"It's good. You should do what you should. But it will create sensation. After all, recently a lot of things had happened. It maybe creates a lot of influence." Madame Song showed her heavy expression. She looked at Song Ting YU: "Ting Yu, soon there will be an election meeting in Song company, you need to do everything carefully."

Song company has been in An City for a long time and a lot of people were watching for them.

"I understand."

Song Ting Yu looked at the watch that hung on the wall: "Grandma, it's not early anymore. Let me take you to rest."

"Okay." Madame Song didn't say anything more.

By the time, Su Hao was brought by police car, Qiao Qing created a big fuss but still it couldn't stop the polices to take Su Hao away.

Her health was not really good, she fainted.

Su Ran received a call from Su family's butler, she came to her room. When Qiao Qing woke up and saw them, she slapped her ruthlessly: "You are unfilial daughter. Now you are satisfied right, satisfied that now your father will be in jail, you are happy right!"

Qiao Qing's mental health is not really good, she was emotional!

She even took all the things on the table and thew away to Su Ran's body: "Go away, Su Ran. Go away, I don't have a daughter like you. You are not my daughter anymore! How could I give birth to a daughter like you. You personally put your father to the jail. Su Ran, you are really inhuman!"

The butler also stood on the side, and let people to stop Qiao Qing. He was worried: "Miss, if not you can just go first. Let Madame calms herself down first. Wait until she is better, then you can come here again. Don't worry, we will take a good care of her"

Su Ran nodded and with a hoarse voice, she said: "Sorry to trouble you, later on I will call the doctor to see her."

"Okay."

"Su Ran, go away. I don't a hypocrite like you. You are a ruthless, someone who forgets to be grateful." Qiao Qing was emotional, supposedly her mental situation was worsen

Chapter 229

Su Ran left Su Hao then when she was outside, she noticed her face was wet of tears. She used her hand to wipe it.

She took a deep breath and called the doctor of Su family, then left.

She had thought that as long she didn't let Su Hao go, Qiao Qing will not forgive her, perhaps this lifetime, she will say that she doesn't have a daughter like her.

But she hoped that for once Qiao Qing could understand and stand by her side. She could understand her condition and took pity of her kid.

But seemed that at last Qiao Qing still didn't think about her. Even she didn't want to regard her as her daughter anymore.

Their relationshi.+p is really that shallow.

When she was a little, she always watched how hard it was for Qiao Qing to make a living, for making her smile, she would study how to play cello that her hands had injured for several times. But still she couldn't master it so at last Qiao Qing just said to her: "Useless stuff."

Until now, Qiao Qing personally said that she never had a child like her. Even she tried hard, there is never be her place in her heart.

Su Ran used her hand to wipe her eyes. Her phone rang, she put it up to look at it. It was a call from Song Ting Yu. She used her earphone and answered it. He said: "You go to the Su house? Now you are in Su House?"

"No, I am on my way home."

"Is your mother okay?"

Su Ran laughed at herself: "She said that she never has a child like me."

Song Ting Yu snorted coldly: "She still dares to say something like that, are you crying?"

"I cried for a while." Su Ran didn't deny it. In front of Song Ting Yu, she didn't need to hide herself. If she couldn't express her true self, that it is too tragic.

Song Ting Yu shook his head and sighed: "You are really not mature enough."

"Does it mean that I'm really helpless?"

"How can it be? Come here, I will give you a medicine."

". No need, it will pass."

Song Ting Yu said: "Look at you. You should not refuse to be treated. With medicine, we could recover quickly? Come to Song company now. I will wait for you. Oh right, this afternoon I haven't eaten. Buy some food for me to eat."

"How can you haven't eaten?" Su Ran's attention was successfully shi.+fted.

"I had a meeting this afternoon. It was really late. I called home before, grandma said that your mother fainted. I supposedly you went home. Next time don't go there by yourselves. It's not safe" He thought about Qiao Qing's action last year. She used the stick to hit Su Ran crazily. Now his heart still has lingering fear about it.

Qiao Qing always in mental outbreak because of Su Hao, now Su Hao's condition was not really good, based on temper, she definitely will blame Su Ran.

Going home alone, maybe Qiao Qing will do something crazy.

"Okay." Su Ran nodded: "Wait for me, I will buy something for you."

Although Song Ting Yu told her to buy anything, but Su Ran knew that he is a very picky person. If she is too random, he wouldn't eat it if it doesn't suit his taste.

If she cooked it, he will eat it all.

No matter he likes or loathes it.

But it was impossible to buy ingredient and cook, it was a waste of time.

So she could only buy food from the restaurant that they frequently visits, she ordered his favorite food. Then drove to Song company.

She took the private elevator to his office.

She didn't expect that when she just entered the office, she would be hugged directly by him. He placed her on the table.

Luckily, she is used to it so she was very calm and peaceful. She passed the boxes toward him: "Eat up quickly."

"Put it down." Song Ting Yu didn't take it, he lowered her head to kiss her: "I want to eat you first, then eat these all."

"." Su Ran used both of her hands to block him, she shook her head and smiled: "Eat!"

Song Ting Yu put her hands down and reaffirmed once again: "Now I want to eat you."

Su Ran examined his office: "This is office, we shouldn't do anything weird."

Song Ting Yu didn't care, he said: "I want to eat you."

"Tonight when we are home then. then eat" Su Ran felt that she will be like Song Ting Yu soon.

"No, I want to eat now."

"Are you crazy, this is office." Now she was doubted of his true motivation of asking her for lunch.

He should know that if she know that he haven't eaten his lunch, definitely she will come over.

It's lucky that she loves him, this man is really ruthless!

This moment she really wanted to bite him.

"What's about office?" Song Ting Yu seemed to be indifferent: "You never tried my office right? If not let's try? It will be so interesting"

Su Ran placed her hand again in his chest: "How could you know that it will be so interesting? With who have you tried it?"

"I never tried it so I want to try it with you." He lowered his head to bite her lips. It was soft and could give her numbness feeling.

When she was about to say something, he clutched her chin and kissed her lips.

"Door. it is unlocked." Su Ran felt insecure so shoved him.

"I lock it."

"You haven't close the window."

Song Ting Yu bit her lips again: "I'm at the top floor. There is no top floor around, they could't see"

This moment Su Ran was annoyed by him, she always felt insecure, they shouldn't do it here?

"Song Ting Yu, let's not do it, let's do it tonight okay?" Su Ran was nervous. Even it was locked, but if someone has keys and opened. They could watch them, how could she meet other people in the future?

Chapter 230

Song Ting Yu was brazen, he felt indifferent, but she couldn't be like him..

Today she wore line skirt, after placed her on the table, Song Ting Yu separated her legs and stood in the middle. He was close to her.

"What are you afraid of, without my approval, they wouldn't dare to come in." Song Ting Yu hugged her waist: "Couldn't you focus?"

Su Ran was speechless: "I am not that shameless as you."

Song Ting Yu laughed and pulled her clothes down..

In the crucial moment, they heard a knock from outside. The time they hadn't responded, there was a "click" sound. the door was opened.

Tang Zi Chu brought a thing inside: "Chief Song, here is a file that you need to sign"

He walked inside with his head low. The time he raised his head and looked front. His brain was blanked, until Song Ting Yu said: "Go out!"

Tang Zi Chu just responded and immediately left the room. He closed the door quickly.

This lifetime he never been that miserable. When he left the room, he felt so embarrassed!

This should be Song Ting Yu's fault, he shouldn't be blame right?

How can he know that Su Ran was here, they both were doing that inside the room, this how can this be..

He also knocked the door before

Tang Zi Chu knew that he will be in trouble. He just got his salary, supposedly it will be cut for next month..

Although he didn't see anything clearly because Song Ting Yu was in front of Su Ran. Moreover that time his brain was not really working, he didn't see anything clearly.

But based on Song Ting Yu's temper, anyway he would be dead.

Inside the office room.

Su Ran was blushed heavily. She even pushed him away and tidied her clothes: "It's all your fault!" How can she face Tang Zi Chu without blushi.+ng in the future?!

"How can you blame me? I also don't know that he will come."

Su Ran used her high heels and glared at him: "Didn't you say that before your permission, no one will dare enough to get inside?"

Before Tang Zi Chu just knocked the door and got inside.

Luckily, they hadn't started yet. If it was in the midway, what should she do? She should just look for a hole and bury herself.

Song Ting Yu felt himself to be miserable, inside his heart, he thought he will definitely cut off Tang Zi Chu's salary! If not his anger couldn't be controlled.

"Don't be angry, I promise he will not get in again."

Su Ran looked at him: "You still want to continue? Dream on, hurry up eat."

After this, Su Ran didn't agree anymore. Song Ting Yu also didn't force her, if not she will not let him be close.

He took the take-away food to the sofa and placed it on the coffee table: "What did you buy?"

"There is no special menu at this time. I just went to the restaurant that we often go and buy some foods there. Look if you like it or not."

"I like it. I like everything that you buy.

Su Ran went over and passed a chopstick to him: "Hurry up eat it."

Song Ting Yu finally ate silently. Su Ran didn't left, she took out her phone and chatted with Tian Mi through WeChat.

Today originally they wanted to take Song Wei Xi to the dancing studio. Su Ran answered the call from Su house's butler and went home. She knew something had happened so she didn't take Song Wei Xi there. She informed Tian Mi and asked her to take Wei Xi there.

Su Ran asked her: "Did you bring Wei Xi to the study room? Just let him play on the side. In a while, I will pick him up."

This time Tian Mi was four month pregnant, she just did some administration in dancing studio.

No. I am in the dancing studio. But Wei Xi is not here."

"Where is he?"

"Cheng Huan came by today, he looked that Wei Xi is alone so he picked him up and took him to play.."

Su Ran didn't tell Tian Mi about Cheng Huan. Because the evidence is not sufficient.

"He picked Wei Xi up?" Su Ran sat up and called her.

Tian Mi was confused: "Yes, why?"

Su Ran also didn't explain more toward Tian Mi. After all she was indecisive, but she worried when she heard that Lin Cheng Huan was with Song Wei Xi.

Song Ting Yu knew something was wrong, he looked at her: "What is it?"

Su Ran didn't answer him, she just asked Tian Mi: "Where will he take him?"

Tian Mi said: "I also don't know. In the past Cheng Huan also often takes him out to play? Ran Ran, what makes you worry? What has happened?"

"Nothing."

Su Ran shook her head: "I will talk to you later."

She hung up, and Song Ting Yu already stopped eating. He looked at her: "Lin Cheng Huan picked Wei Xi up?"

Su Ran nodded.

Now they were worried. They didn't know whether Lin Cheng Huan involved or not.

Song Ting Yu took her phone and looked for Lin Cheng Huan's number. He passed it to her: "Ask him where did he bring him too. Be calm."

Su Ran nodded and called. Yet she received a call from him.

She was startled then answered.

"Cheng Huan, you bring Wei Xi out? Where are you now? I want to take him out for dinner so"

"Ran Ran, something is wrong with Wei Xi"

Hearing this Su Ran was panic, her voice was shi.+vering: "What happened?"

"I brought him to the playground. He fell down and bumped his head. Come to the hospital, quick"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
8K 113 61
Beautiful bones. Rare in this world. Those with bone do not have skin. Those with skin do not have bone. Most people's eyes see only the obvious, s...
7.1K 187 35
Book Three - Sequal Lover or Not
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...