Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

211-220

581 9 0
By benittlee

Chapter 211

Hearing this, Bai Zhi Rui laughed coldly: "He is hiding from me?"

The manager showed his calm: "I don't know what do you mean, I don't know whether he is hiding or not, but he indeed is sick. Today he asked for a day off, we couldn't stop him. If Ms Bai doesn't believe then, you could look for him by yourself"

Seems like he was asking for a day off, Bai Zhi Rui looked at the manager: "Where is his house?"

Though manager was really patient, but his voice was cold: "I'm sorry, Ms Bai. We couldn't just give you his address. If you want to meet him, perhaps you could wait here. I will go first, Ms Bai. We are so busy now, please don't overdo it"

The manager said it then left.

Bai Zhi Rui sat down there for a moment, then stood up. She walked around the restaurant for a round, indeed there was no him today. She then went to the restroom to call.

Tang Zi Chu said: "Ms Bai, Chief Song asked you to come out."

Bai Zhi Rui went outside then got on the car. She looked at the man beside her: "You already see the situation, today he is off."

Song Ting Yu nodded, he didn't say anything.

Bai Zhi Rui looked at the window: "I already did it as your order. Now could I leave?"

"When it's all done, I will let yo go."

"When will it all done?" Bai Zhi Rui was impatient.

Song Ting Yu looked at her, his eyes were cold: "What do you think? Now you even couldn't find who gave you the drug."

Bai Zhi Rui sat down in the car and was silent. Then she said: "Yesterday I went to visit Chen Jing. She takes all the blame, she didn't say anything about my doing. You are lying to me"

"If you have no guilt, how could you be deceived?" Song Ting Yu laughed coldly: "Now you don't have any choice."

Bai Zhi Rui used her hand to support her forehead, she knew Song Ting Yu was right. Now except for him, there would be no one would help her, no one would give her a choice to leave. She just only does what he wants.

Because she didn't have anyone else.

Before she visited Chen Jing, she thought Chen Jing gave the number of the one who gave her medicine in exchange for her own life, but yesterday when she met her, she just wanted Song Ting Yu to give Bai Zhi Rui's a way out.

The car stopped at Bai Zhi Rui's little area. She opened the door and got off.

"Let's go." Song Ting Yu said.

"Chief Song, what should we do now?"

"Wait." Song Ting Yu said.

Actually earlier they had asked people to search for the address of that man, moreover they also asked someone to follow him. If there was a sign of disturbance, they would inform him.

Today that boy was off, of course it wouldn't be as simple as sick.

Tang Zi Chu looked that it's not early anymore, so he said: "Then Chief Song, I will send you home. If there's any news, I would contact you immediately."

"Okay."

Today was Saturday, Song Ting Yu wanted to take Song Wei Xi go out to the zoo that he wanted.

Song Wei Xi would be in operation soon, didn't know what would happen then. But for the time being he would be staying in the hospital soon for period of time.

So Song Ting Yu wanted to seize the opportunity to take him out, if not later on when he was in the hospital, he would be very sad.

Song Ting Yu went back to Song house, then noticed Su Ran and Song Wei Xi was not at home. He asked around and got information that they were in the dancing studio room.

Recently Tian Mi was pregnant, so the dancing studio's work was being handled by Su Ran. Now she wanted to get most of it done so later on when Song Wei Xi was at hospital for surgery, she wouldn't be so busy.

Song Ting Yu drove his car to Su Ran's dancing studion.

He came over for several time, so he was quite familiar with it and a lot of people had known him too.

"Mr Song, Ms Ran Ran is inside."

Song Ting Yu nodded and got inside.

He looked that Song Wei Xi was playing with all the toys that he gave him, and Su Ran was on the phone.

Song Wei Xi raised his head and looked at him, he wanted to call him. But Song Ting Yu raised his hand and asked him to be quite. Song Wei Xi covered his little mouth then continuously nodded.

Song Ting Yu took a light step and slowly came to Su Ran. At first he wanted to surprise her, but he heard her said " Cheng Huan" This two words, so he stopped his steps.

That time Su Ran noticed a movement from her back, she turned her head then stood up. She smiled at him. Then she finished her call with Lin Cheng Huan. The time she finished, she noticed Song Ting Yu already went over Song Wei Xi side, he played with him.

She came over: "Why are you here?"

"I come to look for you and Wei Xi, I want to take Wei Xi to the zoo."

The time Song Wei Xi heard it, he said happily: "Really? Papa!"

"Really." Song Ting Yu stroked his little head, let's go."

Song Wei Xi was so excited, he immediately tidied up his toys.

Su Ran laughed: "Then let me change my clothes first."

She went to the changing room. Because this room was for her and Tian Mi so there is one changing room. When she was about to change, the door was opened.

A tall man got inside.

Su Ran was calm when she saw him: "Song Ting Yu, when would you change your bad habit?"

He always loves to rush inside whenever she is changing clothes or taking a bath.

"I can't change it." Song Ting Yu said it happily: "Moreover, I feel this is a good habit."

".."

Su Ran shook her head, in anyway she knew it was impossible to kick him out. She didn't want to waste any time so she just wore her clothes in front of him.

Today she wore a dress, there was a zipper at the back. She extended her hand to pull it up. But when she was about to touch it, Song Ting Yu helped her then pulled it up.

Chapter 212

He pulled her zipper up, then pulled down her hair. Then he clutched her face and turned it over. He kissed her lips.

Su Ran knew about his unchangeable "bad habit" so she didn't push him away, she just let him kiss until he was satisfied then naturally he would let her to.

She pressed her numb lips: "Are you satisfied? Could we go now? Wei Xi is waiting for us."

Song Ting Yu shook his head: "I'm not."

".. Then what do you want?"

Song Ting Yu smiled dangerously: "Tonight I will tell you."

"You wish!" Su Ran glared at him, then started to tidy up her things.

"What does Lin Cheng Huan want?" Song Ting Yu brooded.

"Nothing. He is back. He said that in the past he was in a trouble situation so he doesn't know about my well-being" Su Ran said then paused.

"What is it?"

Su Ran put the things inside her bag and stood up, she looked at Song Ting Yu: "It's their own family matter. Some of them are striving for power and position. He said that he almost lost his life."

Song Ting Yu hugged Su Ran's shoulder and went out of the changing room, he suddenly said: "Lin Cheng Huan has another brother, right?"

Su Ran was surprised: "How do you know?"

This could be counted as Lin family's family scandal.

Lin Cheng Huan indeed has half-brother from his father. His father had an affair. Yet these years Lin's father kept on hiding it, he quietly placed his bastard kid inside the company.

Lin Cheng Huan's parent's love had been in break for several years, they just pretended to be loving couple in public. Though they are not divorced, but actually they stayed marry for public.

In fact they already possessed another love, none of them couldn't intervene each other private life. Before they lived separately, they already promised not to have another children for protect Lin Cheng Huans' position.

Yet Lin's father has a child. Moreover, he is just younger than Lin Cheng Huan by several years.

Lin Cheng Huan just knew about this for several years. Lin Cheng Huan's mother is very powerful and competent woman. These years Lin company is really growing. So she is an influential figure in the company. Because of this Lin's father didn't dare to mess around with her.

In Lin's mother, the company should be for Lin Cheng Huan. But for Lin's father, he wanted his other child to also get a proportion of the company, as he also loves his other kid more.

Even though everyone knows that Lin Cheng Huan should be the sole successor, yet a lot of people desired him to go down.

After they went out, Song Ting Yu bent his waist and carried Song Wei Xi.

He put Song Wei Xi on the backseat, Su Ran got on the passenger seat. She thought about what their discussion of Lin family.

Song Ting Yu got in the car then Su Ran looked at him, she joked: "Song Ting Yu, do you have another brother?"

Song Ting Yu placed his hand on the steering wheel, then turned his head to her. He raised his eyebrows: "If I still have another one, then I lose my position. Will you still stay by my side?"

Su Ran smiled and shook her head: "Don't you always think that for attaining my goal, I will? Do you think I will stay by your side if I don't have anything?"

Song Ting Yu sighed grievingly: " Didn't I already admit my wrong?"

Su Ran patted his hand, then didn't joke again with him. She let him go: "Let's go."

Now it was a hot sunny day, going in the zoo would be so burning hot. Su Ran asked Song Ting Yu to stop the car on the side of the shop. She wanted to buy a hat for Song Wei Xi and an umbrella. She also bought several bottles of water.

Song Wei Xi was so excited. He was carried by Song Ting Yu, but he wanted to walk by himself: "Papa, I want to walk by myself."

"No, it's too crowded here. Wait later you could walk by yourself."

They then went to other part that was not really crowded, Song Wei Xi was impatient to go down from his embrace: "Papa, I want to go down."

Su Ran knew that Song Ting Yu was being considerate of Song Wei Xi's health, so he wanted ot carry him. But it wasn't really crowded now, she pulled Song Ting Yu's arm: "Let him down. It's okay. We could hold his hands."

Song Ting Yu nodded and placed him down. They both held his hands, then walked around.

"What do you want to see, Wei Xi?"

"Mama, I want to see elephants."

"Let's go." Su Ran looked at Song Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu was afraid that Song Wei Xi couldn't see it, he carried him up so he could see it.

"Papa, look at that little elephant. He always follows his mother, he is so obedient."

Song Wei Xi pointed at the little one.

Since little, he always be so excited when he looks at animal.

After Song Wei Xi were satisfied, they went around to see monkeys, orangutan, tigers, giraffes, hippopotamus.

Chapter 213

Every time he goes to the zoo, Song Wei Xi would be very excited, he would walk around excitedly. He didn't want to stop and feel tired. As a result, when they returned home, he fell asleep in Su Ran's embrace.

They didn't even go out for dinner and just sent him home.

Song Ting Yu carried Song Wei Xi to the room and placed him on the bed. His phone suddenly rang, it was from Tang Zi Chu. He went outside to answer it, he said to Su Ran: "I will go out for a while."

Su Ran nodded, she knew what will he do: "Be careful."

Song Ting Yu smiled and came over to her. He clutched her face, and kissed her lips: "Em."

Su Ran sighed. She felt this man really knows how to take advantage of her.

Song Ting Yu went downstair and noticed Gu Dong Cheng and Tian Mi were here today. Today was weekend, supposedly they came to have dinner.

Song Ting Yu greeted them, then said to Grandma: "Grandma, I will not be back for dinner." Madame Song nodded: "Okay."

The time he about to go out, someone called him: "Ting Yu."

He turned his head and noticed it was Gu Dong Cheng.

"Bro, what's up?"

Gu Dong Cheng smiled warmly: "Ting Yu, if you have some problems, it's okay to ask me for help. Don't be so formal. You can say it directly to me."

He didn't say a lot of things, this sentence was enough to express his sincerity toward Song Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu patted his shoulder: "Bro, thank you. I could handle my own problems. You just need to be calm and relax. You need to take a good care of Tian Mi. If I need anything or any help, I will definitely talk to you."

"I'm just afraid that you will never ask." Gu Dong Cheng smiled.

"With you, I wouldn't be that courteous."

Song Ting Yu said it then left.

Su Ran heard noises from downstairs, she went downstairs and noticed Tian Mi was eating fruits with Madame Song. When they noticed her, they both smiled brightly toward her: "Ran Ran, come here."

Su Ran came over and used her hand to stroke Tian Mi's belly: "How are you recently?"

Probably because it was her firstborn, so Tian Mi experienced extreme morning sickness. Now she was in her trimester, she didn't feel any better.

"It's still be that way. I will throw up every time." Tian Mi was somewhat helpless.

Madame Song said: "I asked you and Dong Cheng to return home. It's good to have a lot of people to take care of you guys. But you guys insist on staying outside."

"Does he take a good care of you?" Madame Song looked at Dong Cheng, who was walking inside the living room.

Tian Mi casted a glance toward him: "He could. Dong Cheng frequently cooks for me."

Gu Dong Cheng sat beside her, and used his hands to clasp her face: "Grandma, don't you notice that Tian Mi's face have turned rounder? Even she throws up a lot, but she also eats a lot."

Tian Mi blushed, she glared at him: "It's because I throw up a lot, that's why I eat a whole lot more. If I'm not I would be in deficit situation? I can live without eating, but how about the kid?"

Madame Song was laughing so loud because of them. Her face was full of smile: "Our Dong Cheng is really good at taking care of people. He has a good cooking skill. He is not like our Ting Yu, every time he goes to the kitchen and says that he will cook dumplings for me. He will cause the kitchen to be in fire. Luckily, Su Ran has a good cooking skills."

"Grandma, I also couldn't cook." Tian Mi's face blushed. She also someone who will turned the kitchen into a mess.

Madame Song said: "It's good that's why you guys are compatible."

She said that then she looked at Tian Mi's little belly: "This our Dong Cheng's first child, in the future, give birth to the whole lot more okay"

"Dong Cheng, how many do you want?"

Gu Dong Cheng smiled and looked at Tian Mi: "The more the better."

Tang Zi Chu's car was already stopped in front of Song house. Song Ting Yu got in the car.

"How is it? What do you find?"

"Then boy called this number." Tang Zi Chu gave the paper to him.

Song Ting Yu looked at it: "Whose number is it? Have you checked it?"

"I already asked someone to check it. There's no news for the time being."

"Was he going anywhere today? Or he was staying at home for a day long today?" Song Ting Yu asked.

"He went out for a while, but he just bought something to eat. Just a quick trip then he went home. He kept on staying at home until he called this number. The call was not answered."

Song Ting Yu nodded, and looked at the paper. It was not a local phone number.

After a while, Tang Zi Chu's phone rang. He answered and then: "Chief Song, this number was also stopped."

Song Ting Yu smiled: "Interesting."

"What should we do next?"

Song Ting Yu massaged his temple: "Just let Bai Zhi Rui showed up. You called her and asked her to make a scene at the restaurant. The best let it so well-known and appeared on the news."

"Now Ms Bai is trying hard to hide from the media. I'm afraid she wouldn't want to do it."

"Just tell her, sooner or later this matter should be done. Let her do it fast so this matter could be done faster, she could leave An City sooner. Moreover let her not to be worry, I would ask people to follow her"

"Okay, Chief Song." Tang Zi Chu said.

Now in Bai Zhi Rui's conditions, in any way her reputation was destroyed, she had nothing lose to make a scene.

Tang Zi Chu understood Song Ting Yu's intention.

Once again, Bai Zhi Rui appeared on the news. This time because she made a scene in the restaurant, she fought with a waiter.

All the people in An City thought she already left. Now she appeared in her miserable and hilarious state.

Everyone didn't expect once a celebrity, now she could be in this situation.

Chapter 214

A lot of people photographed and recorded her trouble-making act in the restaurant. Once again she hd became the trending topic. Most people thought that she was a bit depressed and mentally sick because of what had happened to her.

Quickly someone posted that Bai Zhi Rui thought that waiter had stole her wallet, but that man wasn't willing to confess. At last these two people was taken away to the police station.

The evidence proved indeed the boy didn't steal her wallet, at last her wallet was found inside her bag.

This matter very fast became the laughing stock of all the people of An City.

At night after Bai Zhi Rui finished her bath and logged into her Weibo, naturally she found these.

She laughed at herself, she didn't expect to be in this current situatiohn.

She took her phone and called Song Ting Yu: "I already followed you instruction, it's enough right? Are you satisfied?"

She knew she didn't have any other choice. She promised that she would revenge for her current humiliation!

"After this what do you want me to do?" She massaged her temple, her voice was really low.

"Wait until someone contact you."

Song Ting YU hung up, he seemed to be unwilling to talk any further with Bai Zhi Rui.

Bai Zhi Rui threw the phone and laid down on the sofa.

Wait until someone contact her..

Would that person contact her?

Would that be happened as Song Ting Yu said?

An City already turned into her nightmare, now she just wanted to quickly to leave. So she need to compromise.

The time she remembered her togetherness with Song Ting Yu, the time she had been popular, now she could conclude her life was really a tragedy.

Why did this happened. Why she could become like this, she didn't want to accept this. She didn't know what she should do climb up again.

When she was staring to the ceiling and thinking, her phone rang. She thought it was Song Ting Yu, but when she saw it, she noticed it was unknown umber.

She was on alert, she sat up then answered: "Who is it?"

"Ms Bai today you made a trouble, are you showing something to me?"

Indeed that person contacted her.

Bai Zhi Rui's heart was emotional, but she tried to calm herself down: "Finally you appear, now you've done with me, now you want to give me up. Now my current miserable conditions are all thanks to you."

"Ms Bai, you are really funny. It's not because of me, it's because of your beloved Song Ting Yu. If he didn't give you up, how could you be like this?"

That man laughed softly.

Bai Zhi Rui clutched her phone.

"But you used me then you disappeared. I couldn't find you. I just could look for that waiter. I want him to tell you, who gave me the package. But he refused, my only choice was make a scene. Now don't you think it's working? You contact me"

"Hahaha." Bai Zhi Rui felt his laughter was really terrifying.

"Then Ms Bai, for what matter do you want to find me?"

"Do you think it would be so easy to throw me away?"

Then person laughed softly: "What do you want?"

"I can help you do something, but I want some benefits." Bai Zhi Rui said.

"You still want to be popular in the entertainment circle? You want me to pave another way for you? But Ms Bai, don't you forget, you already ruined your image, no one would dare to get to close to you, how could I help you?"

"I know I couldn't be in entertainment circle again, so I want another benefit."

"Haha.. you really a full of self-knowledge, but now how would you help me? You even couldn't get close to Song Ting Yu? How could you help me? Even the thing that I asked you in the past, aren't you a failure? I am really doubt your ability."

"I followed Song Ting Yu for five years, do you think I can't do nothing? Moreover, since I'd been with him for five years, I definitely could provide you with some information? Are you sure you will throw me away?"

The room was full of Bai Zhi Rui and that person's voice, Song Ting Yu sat down on the sofa. He was smoking.

In front of him, several people were gathering in front of the computer.

Suddenly, Tang Zi Chu turned his head and looked at him: "Chief Song, we find a clue."

"Have you got the location?"

Tang Zi Chu nodded and smiled: "Yes."

Song Ting Yu sat up then took his car key: "Look for a way to contact Bai Zhi Rui, let her continue stall for time."

Tang Zi Chu followed Song Ting Yu, the other people stayed behind.

Tang Zi Chu be the driver and drove the car to some place. "Chief Song, it's here."

Song Ting Yu opened the car window, then looked around. He frowned, this area was Bai Zhi Rui's residence.

In the past Song Ting Yu gave Bai Zhi Rui's house, it's here.

Tang Zi Chu was also quite surprised: "I didn't expect it's beside Ms Bai."

"Park the car, let's go inside."

This little area was a high class residence area, inside there were mansions or superior quality of duplex apartment. Bai Zhi Rui lived in the duplex apartment, and now the location of that person was at the last row of mansion area.

Chapter 215

Chapter 215

Tang Zi Chu parked the car, and both of them got off the car.

"Which house is it?"

Tang Zi Chu stood on the front of the row of mansion. Now it's night time and it's quite late at night so a lot of houses already put out their light. Supposedly the owners of the houses had slept, but some of the houses were still very bright.

Tang Zi Chu called for a while, then he pointed to house at the corner: "Chief Song, it's there."

Song Ting Yu looked over that house was not really bright, but it had lights.

Song Ting Yu nodded then strode over to that house. Tang Zi Chu followed him. When Tang Zi Chu was about to press the bell, Song Ting Yu held his shoulder and said several sentences. Tang Zi Chu nodded and turned his body to leave. After a while, he returned with the security guard. Security guard moved forward and knocked the door.

Every mansions in this area has its own CCTV that could monitor what's outside so Song Ting Yu and Tang Zi Chu didn't get to close because they didn't want them to be too close. They afraid that they would not come out if they saw them.

Because Bai Zhi Rui lived in this small area so the security guard knew them.

The security guard knocked the door, then it was a young man came out. He probably is around twenty seven years old. He wore a white bathrobe and looked impatient when he saw the security guard: "It's very late at night, what is it?"

"Good evening, is Ms Su here? In front of the apartment, there is Mr Tang that said your car was parked in front his space. So please come out to talk with him."

The time the security guard came out, Song Ting Yu and Tang Zi Chu already went closer.

The young man seemed to be not in a good mood, he didn't notice the situation around him so when the security guard finished his words, he just realized there were two people beside him.

He looked at them and he recognized who was it. He retreated and his face changed. Immediately he wanted to close the door, but Tang Zi Chu was a step faster than him, he blocked the door and covered his mouth with his hand. He pushed the man inside.

Song Ting Yu followed them inside.

The security guard was surprised and stared blankly: "What is it?"

Song Ting Yu smiled and nodded to him: "I'm sorry to trouble you. We actually know each other, we just joke around. I'm sorry, you can go back."

He said it then closed the door and locked it.

There was no one downstaris.

Tang Zi Chu held the man tightly when he started to struggle, but he was not as powerful as Tang Zi Chu.

So no matter how hard he tried to free himself, it was useless.

Song Ting Yu looked around and went upstairs.

From faraway, he could hear a woman's voice.

This voice, is quite familiar.

Moreover, it was the voice that Song Ting Yu loathed.

He followed the voice then stood in front of the door. He noticed that the woman was wearing the same bathrobe as the man before. She was calling someone.

When he saw the back of the woman, he already recognized who was it.

At first he wanted to wait until she noticed. But didn't know because she smoked and felt too happy or because she was too focus to be in call with Bai Zhi Rui, so she kept on ignoring him.

It was until Song Ting Yu knocked the door and the woman turned her body.

When she looked at Song Ting Yu, her cigarette fell down.

Her face immediately turned pale and with unsteady voice: "Song, Song Ting Yu."

Song Ting Yu went inside, and pulled a chair to sit down. His laughter was really cold: "Su Lai, long time no see."

She seemed like she was seeing a ghost, she was so surprised and took steps backward until she reached the bed.

Now she was thinking how could Song Ting Yu found her here.

Very quickly, Tang Zi Chu and the man before went upstairs. Tang Zi Chu also quite surprised to find her to be the owner of this mansion.

No matter how Su Lai is Su Ran's sister, they are blood-related. Even though she is jealous of her, but Su Ran and Song Ting Yu's daughter will be her nephew, how could she be ruthless?

The man finally could be free from Tang Zi Chu. He ran into the room and pulled Su Lai from the bed.

"I didn't expect it is you."

Su Lai sat up, "I don't know what do you mean? How could you just rush inside my house? All of you go out, if not I will call the security guard to come over."

"Perhaps you should call the police." Song Ting Yu laughed coldly.

Hearing it, Su Lai's face turned paled. Because she was afraid, her body also started to shiver.

This moment she couldn't say anything.

"It will be interesting to call the police. Chen Jing also is still inside, you should go inside and visit her."

Su Lai's face turned even more paler, but still reluctant to admit it: "I don't know what do you mean."

Song Ting Yu ignored her and said, "I guess Su Hao also join in your crazy act, right?"

Su Lai didn't know whether to nod or shake her head. Actually when they are done with Bai Zhi Rui, Su Hao already cut off the phone line so Bai Zhi Rui couldn't contact her. As for the waiter who gave the package to Bai Zhi Rui, she gave him a number and let him to contact her when it was done. To get the money, the waiter promised to help her to keep this secret. No matter who was asking, he shouldn't say anything.

Chapter 216

At first she just wanted this will be passed, but recently Bai Zhi Rui repeatedly went to the restaurant to look for the waiter. That waiter felt afraid because she searched for him for so many times, so he called Su Lai. But her phone was being cut off so he couldn't contact her. She just let someone to tell her. If he dared to leak any information related to her, she wouldn't let him go.

So that waiter kept on persisting to say that he didn't know anything.

Su Hao already warned her from the first that she shouldn't get involved in this matter again. But today when she saw how Bai Zhi Rui made a big trouble at the restaurant and went to the police station. She was in headline news, Su Lai felt it was too interesting.

She browsed in the internet and looked at how netizens responded to Bai Zhi Rui's action, she felt even more proud of herself.

No matter how Bai Zhi Rui also could be counted as Song Ting Yu's woman. Now she was in the lowest point of her life, she just wanted to call her to mock her. She didn't expect that now Song Ting Yu suddenly would appear in front of her.

She was somewhat slow and late to notice that perhaps everything that Bai Zhi Rui did was for provoking her call. Song Ting Yu worked together with Bai Zhi Rui to uncover her identity.

This call was made by her without Su Hao's knowing. In the past there was no trouble because Su Hao arranged it to be watertight and detailed. But now she was in trouble..

She didn't know whether Su Hao knew about this or not, what would he react when he knew it!

"I don't know what are you talking about.." Su Lai kept on saying those word. Looked at Song Ting Yu, she couldn't say anything except those words.

"It's quite late today. I don't want my precious sleeping time to be wasted on you guys. Tomorrow I would go together with you to look for Su Hao, what about it?" Song Ting Yu stood up. Then he looked at Tang Zi Chu: "Let people look at them, don't let them run away also don't let them contact anyone."

"Okay, Chief Song."

Song Ting Yu left this little area, he drove his car back to Song house.

As long he isn't home at night, Su Ran wouldn't sleep soundly. She would just lay down and wait for him. Would this matter that related to Su Lai and Su Hao be so easy to solve?

He didn't want to go home to late and let Su Ran kept on waiting for him.

So he chose to hold this matter and handled it tomorrow.

He went to the bedroom. He thought as usual Su Ran would be laying down on the bed and left a small dim light for him. Yet Su Ran just came out of the bathroom. She smiled at him: "You are home."

Song Ting Yu took a clean towel and helped her to dry her hair: "Why are you not sleeping yet? Are you sleepless because you are waiting for me?"

"Right. I wait for you for a while. Then I took a shower."

Song Ting Yu looked for a hairdryer, he let Su Ran sit down on the bed side, then he dried her hair.

After Su Ran pregnant, he always helps her to dry her hair. It has became his habit.

After he finished, he used his hand to stroke her hair: "Next time don't you wait for me."

Su Ran placed down the hairdryer: "Actually I don't really wait for you, I just finished chatting with Tian Mi for a while, so now it's late."

Song Ting Yu looked at her: "How is she?"

Tian Mi probably still worried about Gu Dong Cheng's matter so she called Su Ran at night.

"Today Tian Mi noticed the photo that was placed on Brother Dong Cheng in one of his book. Tian Mi was so angry. The time she discovered it, Brother Dong Cheng got into the room. He was so calm and took the photo from her grip and burned it" Su Ran said, "Tian Mi said that she couldn't understand why she kept on insecure about it.."

Song Ting Yu was unconcerned, he shook his head: "Women always like to indulge theirselves in flight of fancy fantasy. That time my brother wouldn't burnt the photo, supposedly Tian Mi would make trouble. But now he burnt it, she felt insecure. So what does she want?"

Su Ran shrugged her shoulder, actually that feeling was really hard to describe. Supposedly Song Ting Yu wouldn't also understand if she said it.

She understood Tian Mi's worry.

Gu Dong Cheng kept on missing that girl, but now being together with her, he suddenly threw everything related to that girl.

Gu Dong Cheng probably just wants her to feel at ease. But from Tian Mi's point of view, the more he did it that way, she felt worried.

It was like a deliberate act.

"Just let Tian Mi to relax, my brother is a good man"

Su Ran nodded, also didn't continue about this topic. She just pulled him: "Go inside and take a shower. It's very late."

He was just about to say something, but he couldn't say anything. Su Ran knew what would he say. She smiled and shook her head: "I already took a long shower. If I take another shower, my skin will be ruined. So you need to take a shower by yourselves."

Song Ting Yu's face was full of disappointment. He clutched her chin: "Wait for me."

For not letting Su Ran wait for a long time, Song Ting Yu took a quick shower. But when he went out, she noticed Su Ran was not waiting for him, she already laid down.

She had slept.

Song Ting Yu was somewhat furious. He stood up on the bed side, and bent his waist. He pinched her nose forcefully for a while.

She frowned. Originally she was not in a really deep sleep, so after a while, her sleepiness went away.

Su Ran opened her eyes, and in dazed looked at the main culprit. She covered her nose for a while: "Song Ting Yu, what are you doing."

She said it then turned her body. She placed her back to face him and continued to sleep. But Song Ting Yu got onto the bed and pressed down her body.

In a while, he already saw her face to face. He stroked her face then moved his lips close to her: "Don't sleep first."

Su Ran didn't open her eyes, and just groaned softly: "Why?"

She said, "It's not early, let's talk tomorrow."

"I don't have anything to talk, I just have something to do."

"What?" Su Ran opened her eyes and looked at him.

Although she felt sleepy, but she couldn't sense the danger warning came from this man. Especially from his smile, it simply didn't show any good sigh.

Song Ting Yu kissed her earlobe, face, lips, chin, then stopped at her collarbone.

Chapter 217

Since the last time he said about it, now everyday she would wear the necklace from him.

He is very satisfied with it.

Su Ran couldn't continue her sleep after being disturbed by him. So she sat up and looked at him: "What do you want to do? Why do you disturb me this late at night, aren't you tired?"

Song Ting Yu laughed for a while: "What I want to do, isn't it clear?"

Indeed it was a crystal clear, but before Su Ran was still full of sleepiness. She just felt he was disturbing him, she didn't think much about it.

When he saw that she blushed, he laughed: "Understand?"

"Em." Su Ran nodded lightly.

"You already passed your traditional one-month confinement period following childbirth right?" Song Ting Yu tried to calculate the time.

"It's already since a long time ago."

"Look, you even passed it. It means that it has been a long time since the last time I touched you. I endured it for a long time" Song Ting Yu said that then he extended his hand to pull up her nightgown's ribbon."

It's a nightgown from a pure silk.

It was layered with thin jacket, usually she always takes off the jacket before she goes to sleep. But supposedly she was so tired today so she just slept without it.

He took off the outer jacket, and used his teeth to bit her shoulder strap. The moment it was taken off, her snow white skin of breast part appeared in front of him.

She patted his hand and used her hand to clutch his face. She raised his head: "But now it's really very late. I really want to sleep, let's do it next time okay?"

"No, it's today." Song Ting Yu's body was really hot, how could he endure it anymore?

This moment he hugged her shoulder: "Couldn't you just wake up late tomorrow?"

Su Ran glared at him, doesn't he mean that she need to declare to public that she woke up late and couldn't get up?

Song Ting Yu played with her slender long finger: "Su Ran, let's have another kid okay? Give birth to another for Song Wei Xi's friend?"

Su Ran was startled, if that kid didn't pass away, she should be two months by now.

Song Ting Yu knew she thought about the kid again so he lowered his head and kissed her lips. With hoarse voice he said: "Don't think about it anymore.."

"Em."

Su Ran's voice was somewhat unclear, she took initiative to respond to Song Ting Yu's kiss. To the extent that she slowly took the lead. She sat down on his body and pressed him to the bed.

Sogn Ting Yu's head was on the pillow, he raised his head to look at Su Ran. He smiled: "So actually from every ways, you look this one the most"

Su Ran blushed, she used her hand to pull his collar and lowered her body. She said on his ear: "Just one round." It's late, she could wake up late, but he still needs to go to work.

They shouldn't mess around until late at night.

Song Ting Yu smiled and replied happily: "Okay." Now for being able to have his way, he would just agree to him. She wouldn't deny him after the first time.

"You will help me to take off my clothes or I will do it myself?" He actually enjoys so much whenever Su Ran takes off his clothes.

"Let me." Su Ran said lightly.

Sogn Ting Yu smiled really big.

The time Su Ran helped him, he felt it was too slow. So he looked for a topic: "Su Ran, what do you think of giving birth of twin? A boy and a girl? Or perhaps two girls?"

"Let's talk about it when I'm pregnant." Su Ran lowered his head and undid his button.

Song Ting Yu raised his brows: "You are doubting my ability?"

Su Ran was silent. Didn't know whether she was really in doubt of his ability. Anyway, Song Ting Yu was provoked. He turned his body and pressed her down.

Su Ran was caught off guard, she couldn't breath when she pressed down by him. She used her hands to hit his chest: "Get up, I couldn't breath."

Song Ting Yu used his hand to clutch her chin: "You are doubting my ability?"

He asked the same question again.

Su Ran knew that this man really care about this, she tried to struggle. Then she hooked her hands on his neck, and kissed him: "I don't have a doubt. But Song Ting Yu, for the matter of conceiving a twin, we need to have family gene. We don't have relatives with twins right?"

"Then I will be the first."

Su Ran smiled with somewhat helplessness: "Okay as long as you are happy."

Song Ting Yu hooked her legs on his waist: "Then let's not waste anymore time, let's 51."

Su Ran: "."

Despite Su Ran's word of only doing it once, how could Song Ting Yu only did it once?

Except when she was pregnant, he never just satisfied with once?

After finished, Su Ran even didn't have the energy to glare at him. She just poked him: "Song Ting Yu, next time. I will not trust you again."

Song Ting Yu smiled happily. He just gathered her into his embrace.

She slowly closed her eyes.

Song Ting Yu didn't have any sleepiness, his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"Su Ran, don't use the "Su" name anymore. Just change it to "Song".."

How can Su Hao deserve to be her father?

Those father and daughter could think of that plan. Moreover, they were still that rigorous act. If not Su Lai's call that night to Bai Zhi Rui, supposedly he couldn't find them out easily.

Though they were successful but it was only for a short time.

Su Hao was also being used by someone, in anyway that he could earn money. He was a person that could be handled by money. As long he got some benefits, he wouldn't care about anything or anyone.

Even thought he was used by someone, he would also do it willingly. The time he did it, how would he care about about Su Ran, who is also his daughter? How would he love his grandson?

In his eyes, there is only money. Except that, no one or nothing is important for him.

Didn't know why Su Ran could have a father like him.

Though her mother loves her, but the saddest part was in her heart, Su Hao is the first. As long as Su Ran provokes and harms Su Hao, Qiao Qing definitely would choose Su Hao's side.

Chapter 218

Su Ran didn't hear his words because she already slept.

Song Ting Yu didn't say anything more, but he just lowered his head and kissed her eyebrow: "Goodnight, Mrs Song."

Su Ran woke up quite late the next day, she thought Song Ting Yu was already going to work. Yet it was a wonder that she could see him inside the room.

Su Ran usually set her alarm to wake her up, but now as this morning Song Ting Yu was home, he switched off her alarm and let her to sleep.

She got up and tidied her hair: "Why are you still home? Aren't you going to Song company? It's late"

Song Ting Yu put down the paper and came over from the sofa: "Are you sleeping well?"

Su Ran blushed: "It's okay." She continued: "Hurry up, go to work."

"Today I will not go"

Su Ran found it to be strange: "Why?"

Song Ting Yu stroked her long hair: "I want to take you to a place. Go brush your teeth and wash your face. Prepare yourself, then we will go."

"Where will we go?" Su Ran noticed something strange, but she couldn't point it out.

She nodded and went to the bathroom. After a while, she came out: "Let's go."

After she went down to have a breakfast, Song Ting Yu and Su Ran got in the car.

Su Ran was curious where would Song Ting Yu take her to, so when she sat down on the car, she kept on looking at the window.

But Song Ting Yu kept on concentrating in driving his car. He seemed to be lost in his thought so it was so quiet.

After a while, the car stopped at the small area, Song Ting Yu unbuckled his seatbelt: "Let's go."

Su Ran also unbuckled her seatbelt.

Song Ting Yu once agai brought her to a mansion inside this little complex. He pressed the bell and he looked at him: "Who do you think live here?"

Su Ran shook her head and felt he was a bit mysterious and weird. How can he just bring her here to another house and ask her to guess who lives here?

After a moment, the door was opened.

Su Ran could recognize that man: "Assistant Tang!"

"Chief Song, Mrs Song." Tang Zi Chu smiled and greeted them.

Su Ran was even more confused: "Is this Assistant Tang's house?"

Tang Zi Chu smiled: "Mrs Song, you are joking. I am just a lowly assistant, how could I live in this high-class mansion?"

Song Ting Yu looked at him: "Are you trying to tell me that I give you too little?"

Tang Zi Chu coughed lightly: "Chief Song, you are joking. I am just a lowly assistant, how would I dare to think that way? But if Chief Song thinks that way, that from starting from this month, you could double it up."

Su Ran knew that Tang Zi Chu was Song Ting Yu's junior so they both are close friend. After graduation, Tang Zi Chu just entered the Song company and followed Song Ting Yu until now. Actually they are best friend so it's not strange for them to joke around.

"Okay." Song Ting Yu replied. Then looked upstairs: "How is it? Nothing wrong right?"

"Nothing. All night, they both stayed inside the room. They didn't run away or contact anyone."

Oh there were two people outside.

Su Ran looked at Song Ting Yu: "What is it?"

Song Ting Yu held her hand: "Let's go upstairs. Don't you feel curious who lives in this house? Let's go up."

Su Ran followed him, then stopped outside the bedroom. Outside the room, there were two bodyguard guarding the door.

"Open the door."

"Okay, Mr Song." One of them took a key and opened the door.

Su Ran was really curious and went inside. She saw two people inside, a man and a woman.

Of course she could recognize the woman: "Su Lai?!"

They both were sleeping but when they heard Su Ran's voice, immediately they woke up: "Su Ran."

She tried to dash forward to Su Ran: "Help me, let Song Ting Yu let me leave, what does he want? It's unrelated to me, it's really unrelated to me."

Su Ran frowned, when she wanted to say something, her hand was pulled away by Song Ting Yu, and he pushed Su Lai. He looked at Su Lai: "Tidy yourself up, I bring you to Su Hao."

Su Lai immediately shook her head: "I will not go."

"It's not up to you. Perhaps you like to go out this way." Song Ting Yu looked at the two bodyguards outside. They immediately went inside and made her stand up. They didn't care about her reaction and pulled her outside.

Su Lai said to Song Ting Yu: "Song Ting Yu, tell your people to let me go. Immediately let me go. It's nothing to do with me. It's my father's doing, it's unrelated to me!"

Song Ting Yu held Su Ran's hand: "Let's go."

They all got inside the car. Su Ran and Song Ting Yu took another car.

Su Ran was silent that time, Song Ting Yu looked at her and kept on holding her hand.

She finally looked at him: "Su Lai and my father, is it related to our daughter's death?"

Song Ting Yu said: "Last night Su Lai called Bai Zhi Rui. It turned out that she kept in contact with Bai Zhi Rui. From that call I could locate her, at last I could find her"

"So.." Su Ran's face turned pale: "That drug was given by my father to Bai Zhi Rui? He killed our daughter?"

This time her eyes turned red.

Even though they are not really close, but they are related with each other.

She couldn't dare to believe that Su Hao could be that ruthless. How could he do that to Song Wei Xi, that innocent kid, and her daughter.

Didn't he ever think about other people?

Su Ran thought about her daughter's funeral that time Su Hao and Su Lai were also there. Before they left, they both patted her shoulder and let her to restrain her grief and not be sad anymore.

Now she felt disgusting about it.

How could she have that ruthless father?!

"Su Hao and Su Lai should be exploited by another person."

Su Ran laughed coldly and felt really sad: "They shouldn't be said to be exploited, they just did a business transaction that could benefit them

Chapter 219

Song Ting Yu's eyes were cold: "I don't care who you are. But I wouldn't let go anyone who hurts my woman."

Very quickly the car stopped at Su house.

Luckily today Su Hao was at home. When he heard the butler of the house said that Su Ran was back, he was startled for a while. His heart was clicked then immediately calmed himself down. For that matter, he tried so hard to conceal everything, how could they notice it?

Perhaps they were back to visit Qiao Qing.

After all, Su Ran hadn't returned for a long time.

Thinking about this, he pretended to be dignified: "Okay, I know. Go call Madame and tell her that that second miss was home."

He just said it, then Song Ting Yu and Su Ran got inside. Su Hao's face was full of smile, he stood up from his sofa: "Ting Yu, Ran Ran, you are here. Hurry up sit down. It's a rare time that you guys are here. Stay for dinner okay, it's been a long time since you have dinner here. Right, why didn't you bring Wei Xi today?"

Song Ting Yu and Su Ran sat on the opposite of Su Hao, they both didn't say anything, but looking at him. He felt something was wrong.

"Why do you guys keep on looking at me, what happened?" Su Hao coughed lightly, and smiled: "Ran Ra a, how are you recently? Last time in the funeral, Papa felt very sad to see you cried so hard, it's getting better right?"

Su Ran knows all the time that her father is not a good person, but she didn't expect that he will be that shameful, then he would try to harm his own grandchildren.

Qiao Qing is really a stupid and blind woman that she wastes all her youth, to the extent she turned to a crazy person just for him.

If that man loves her sincerely, then it would be better. But since the beginning, this man never shows any affection and sincerity to her. The time she was young, he just saw her beauty. When she turned old, he just turned him to one of his pion.

Su Ran looked at Su Hao, her eyes were really cold: "Papa, do you know a words of "crocodile tears"?"

Su Hao was startled for a while: "What do you mean?"

"What do I mean, I think you know it very clearly. Have you forgotten what had you done?" Since you dare to do it, don't you act in front of me? do you know that your action now makes me feel disgusted?!"

Su Hao's face turned so bitter when he listened to Su Ran's words and moreover she said it in front of Song Ting Yu. He also didn't dare to just explode his rage in front of him.

"Su Ran, what nonsense are you talking about!" Su Hao tried to hold his anger.

Su Ran looked at him without any avoidance: "I will just ask you once, is my daughter's death related to you?"

Su Hao's face immediately changed, but he had experience so many problems and events on the business world so very quickly he calmed down: "Ran Ran, your kid is a premature one, how could it be related to me? Moreover, am I really that ruthless? It is my own granddaughter, how could I do that to her, what do you see me as?"

"I also hope that you are not that ruthless. I believe that you are somewhat shameless, but all the time I don't expect you to be that low. You know clearly what did you do, don't you afraid to have a nightmare every night? Don't you feel scare that one day you will be stroke by the lightning?" Su Ran pointed at him and yelled loudly.

"Enough." Su Hao screamed. He was so in rage, he wanted to stand up and slap her.

But he was stopped by Song Ting Yu. He was pushed, staggered for a while and fell down to the sofa.

Song Ting Yu laughed coldly: "Try if you dare to touch my woman."

Su Hao was really forgot about Son Ting Yu, he forgot that Su Ran didn't come alone.

His face showed awkwardness: "Ran Ran was too over, so I."

"Too over?" Song Ting Yu raised his brows. "To you, it's not yet enough."

Su Hao pointed at them: "Today do you come here to make trouble? If it's like that, then just leave. I don't want to waste any my energy. Leave now."

"No need to be too worry." Song Ting Yu leaned on the sofa: "The good play will just start now, Su Hao. Your forehead is full of sweat. It's an autumn and the air conditioning is on, why are you so hot? Are you nervous? Why are you so nervous?"

Su Hao said: "I don't know what are you talking about."

It's clear that Song Ting Yu and Su Ran came because of that kid. He didn't know what evidence had they got. But now he just wanted to kick them out and not talk anything with them.

He needed a time to think what should he do, perhaps he also should call and ask what should he do.

"In a while you will understand." Song Ting Yu smiled

He just said it and there was the sound of the door being opened.

Su Hao immediately looked at the door and saw Tang Zi Chu came inside with three people. There were two men and one woman.

Su Lai looked so miserable. She wore a white bathrobe and wore no make-up. Her hair was in the mess, to the extent she didn't even wear her shoes. It was completely different from what she used to dress.

In a flash Su Hao knew what had happened, Song Ting Yu already knew all of his doing.

Su Lai looked at Su Hao and immediately started to struggle: "Pa, help me, Pa.."

But she couldn't free herself from those two strong men. At last she fell down to the ground

Su Hao didn't dare to believe that Su Lai could be found by Song Ting Yu.

He just glared at Su Lai: "This."

Chapter 220

"Pa, it's not me that said it, it's Song Ting Yu investigated to it. It's unrelated to me.."

Su Hao was so angry that he glared at her: "Shut up!"

Although Su Lai felt wronged, but she just shut up.

Song Ting Yu mocked them: "Do you have anything else to see?"

Su Hao tried to deny it: "Song Ting Yu, I don't know what do you want by making trouble here today, but I could tell you, don't you play around in front of me, if not I will."

Song Ting Yu continued his words: "If not what will you do?"

Su Hao couldn't finish his words, seemed he was thinking what could he use to threaten Song Ting Yu.

"I already expect that you both father and daughter wouldn't admit it." Song Ting Yu looked at Tang Zi Chu.

He nodded and immediately put the things down on the table.

There were phones on the table and a voice changer device.

Song Ting Yu stood up and took a phone: "This phone number is XXX.." he said then dialed the number, the phone rang.

It was the number that he let Tang Zi Chu to reconnect so it was not an empty number anymore.

"This number was used by Su Lai to connect to Bai Zhi Rui's number. Every time she contacts Bai Zhi Rui, she used voice changer device. It's great it could change her voice to a man's voice."

He raised the phone: "This is Bai Zhi Rui's number. She always recorded the call, every call, she recorded."

Song Ting Yu pressed the phone. He played the recorder.

When she heard it, Su Lai denied it the first time: "It's not me, it's not me"

Although she denied it, but she looked so nervous. To the extent she wanted to clutch the phone in his hand, she wanted to switch off the recorder.

Song Ting Yu used his hand to push her away. She retreated and almost fell down to the ground, luckily Su Hao used his hand to support her.

Su Hao turned calm: "How could you know it was Lai Lai, if she used a voice charger?"

"I got this phone from her room. If it's not her, then who was it? The time I found her, Su Lai was calling Bai Zhi Rui. I just checked from the call to find her." Song Ting Yu laughed coldly.

Su Hao suddenly looked at Su Lai, he blamed her,

Su Lai was surprised: "Pa, I, I just. I didn't do it in purpose"

"Shut up!"

Su Hao was furious.

Su Lai was scared to death that she didn't dare to say anything.

Su Hao felt that this time he will die from an excessive of anger. Originally it was a perfect plan without any flaw. But because Su Lai's call for Bai Zhi Rui, it let Song Ting Yu could check it out.

This period of time, they used Chen Jing to help them handle problems, it was without any appearance in public. Every time they will call her from a certain number. Moreover this number was an old one. It wasn't registered. In the other words, Song Ting Yu will have a hard time to check this number.

Moreover, they never met Bai Zhi Rui in public, they never appeared in public to interact with her or give her the package. They used the waiter from the restaurant.

From the beginning, Su Lai never showed in the public. She just repeatedly instructed the waiter.

It should be a smooth and flawless thing if not because of Su Lai's last night call to Bai Zhi Rui!

Now what should he do?

"Do you still have anything to say? If you are not admitting it, perhaps we should call the police? I hope that you will say something later on." Song Ting Yu sat down again and looked at both of the father and daughter.

Su Hao's face turned pale, he was silent then looked at Su Lai: "I know nothing about this. Give me a time, I will definitely investigate it. If it's really connected with Su lai, I will not let her go"

"Pa!' Su Lai didn't dare to believe it, she looked at her father. She didn't expect that at last for escaping, her father will put all the blame on him.

"Shut UP!" Su Hao glared at her: "Now it's not your turn to speak up!" If Su Lai would be obediently to correspond with him, and accept the blame. Perhaps they will have chance to temporarily make Song Ting Yu and Su Ran to leave and they will think of the way to solve this.

If Su Lai is smart enough, she should understand the reason behind his action.

He already repeatedly looked and signaled SU Lai, but Su Lai seemed to not pay attention to hit. She didn't shut up because she didn't want to be blamed by Su Hao. She pointed at him: "For this matter, it's all your instruction. You are given a piece of land by him. I did it because Song Ting Yu had ever humiliated me and I didn't want Su Ran to have a good life too. So I am possessed to do it. Zhang An Nan asked you to do it because he didn't want to show himself so he looked for you. It's all Zhang An Nan's plan. Since in the beginning, they were thinking about killing the kid inside Su Ran. But Song family was watching Su Ran cautiously so Chen Jing couldn't do it. Zhang An Nan gave a drug for us and asked us to give it Bai Zhi Rui. It was him." Su Lai said it and pointed to Su Hao. She said to Su Ran: "Su Ran, you should know. That year for his own benefit, he drugged you and gave you to Song Ting Yu. Now for a piece of land in southern part of the city, he also killed your kid, he even doesn't think about Song Wei Xi's life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
216K 4.7K 58
**NOT MINE** ยกFOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES! Twenty years ago, she was taken in as the Lin family's young heiress through a twist of fate. But mistake...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
417K 25.3K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...