Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
151-160
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

161-170

845 10 0
By benittlee

Remarry, No Way! - Chapter 161 - Free Web Novel

Chapter 161

She also didn't expect her voice to be this hoarse at this time.

Song Ting Yu wrapped her body with the blanket and carried her to the bathroom. He filled the bathtub with the water, and placed her down.

When she was in touch with the warm water, Su Ran felt so comfortable and sighed.

Song Ting Yu took the shower gel, and rubbed it to the bubble between his hands. Then he brushed it on her body. With evil intentions he smiled: "Your voice could let me think that you actually are not satisfied, and you want me to continue."

Su Ran rolled her eyes, and her face was still piping hot: "Nonsense."

Perhaps she was too tired, or perhaps it was too comfortable so very quickly Su Ran fell asleep. Song Ting Yu also didn't let her to stay on the water for a long time, he was afraid that she would get a cold. So very quickly he wrapped her again with the towel and carried her to the bed. He wiped her wet body, placed her on the bed, and covered her with the blanket.

Song Ting Yu also immediately laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. He didn't have any sleepiness, how could the fire on his body could be calmed down easily?

But in Su Ran's current condition, he wouldn't dare to act carelessly.

He turned his body and looked at Su Ran. She already slept soundly, and he placed his hand on her belly. He stroked it lightly for several minutes then hugged her. He closed his eyes and let his mind to not thinking about anything else, but only one word: Sleep!

Because last night she was tormented by someone for a long time, so the next day she was awake late in the morning.

This was weekend, Song Ting Yu didn't need to work, but he was not in the room.

She lifted open her blanket, and sighed. The energy between men and women indeed couldn't be compared. It was obvious that both of them slept late at night, but Song Ting Yu could wake up this early and she couldn't.

She sorted herself then went downstair. She noticed there was no one downstairs. Song Wei Xi was already in the neighbor house and played with his little friends. But there was no Madame Song or Song Ting Yu.

When she was still confused, a butler came over: "Mrs, Madame Song asked me to let you have breakfast first then go to the study room."

Su Ran was startled, it seemed that they were all at the study room.

She finished her breakfast and went to the study room. She knocked the door, and the one who opened was Song Ting Yu. He held her hand to go inside: "You are awake."

Su Ran nodded and went inside. She noticed that everyone is inside the room.

Song Ting Yu let Su Ran stood beside him, "Sit down here."

"Grandma, Pa, Ma." Su Ran greeted them all.

Madam Song's face was completely mad, but after she saw Su Ran, her face gradually turned calmed. She nodded.

Chen Jing was lowering her head, she didn't respond. It also let everyone to be unable to see her face.

Su Ran remembered what happened last night, she could guess why did Madame Song call all of them to gather.

It supposedly Song Ting Yu already told Madame Song about what happened last night.

Madame Song naturally would be burned with anger.

How could she tolerate this kind of thing!

This moment Madame Song pointed at Chen Jing, her face was full of anger: "I didn't expect that you would do that shameless thing! What does that opera singer give you to drug your son? How could you put so much effort to help her?"

"Ma, I."

"You shut up!" Madame Song said with her stern voice: "We don't have a people like you in our Song family. Are you happy to see disturb our whole family? Why do you keep on helping that outsider! This time is too excessive, how could you have face to think of doing those things?! You even cooperate with outsider to trick your own son, Chen Jing. I have no choice but to doubt your intention to stay in Song family. Starting from today, you are not our Song family's member, later on go back to your room and tidy up your things!"

This moment Chen Jing's face paled up, immediately she went over Madame Song. Originally she wanted to touch her, but Madame Song used her stick to stop her. Chen Jing was pushed down to the ground. Then she knelt down in front of Madame Song: "Ma, I know I'm wrong. I really know that I'm wrong. I wouldn't do it again. Don't you kick me out. Ting Yu, help me out. Ming Xuan Help me out. I wouldn't dare to do it again. Next time I really wouldn't dare to do it again, I just being silly temporarily"

"Don't dare?" Madame Song pointed at her: "Think by yourself how many times have you say that. I also couldn't see your repentance. I could tolerate that you don't do anything, just know how to go shopping and travel around since you know one's place. I could just regard that to raise an idle person. But you couldn't content with your position, you could any tricks. If I am not taking account on the moment that your Chen family helped our Song family, I would already kick you out from the start, why should I leave you until today? But you, keep on doing careless thing, why? You want to be in control? You really regard yourself as the hostess of this family? I'm not dead yet, even I died it wouldn't be you in control. This time you did those thing, I couldn't tolerate it and leave you here. I also don't want to see you again."

"Ma" Chen Jing cried, she clutched Madame Song's wrist tightly: "I really know my wrong. It is because Bai Zhi Rui is the daughter of my friend, my best friend. She is dead, and her daughter was stranded outside, and be fostered outside. That kid is Bai Zhi Rui. When I know her identity, I want her to have a good life, I feel that she is too pitiful. I really don't do it intentionally. Ma, give me one more chance. I know, I really will change" She said it, then looked at Song Ming Xuan, "Ming Xuan, help me. I have been married with you for twenty years, even I have no other contribution and but it's also a hard work too, Ting Yu also the one that I raise up"

She just being cut off by Madame Song, she said coldly: "Shut up!"

She said it then looked at Song Ting Yu for a while.

Chen Jing felt extremely grieved, she cried: "Ming Xuan, Ting Yu, you both would just watch and see me to leave? You really want me to be homeless? I've been in this house for twenty years, leaving this house, where would I go?"

"If you think carefully before you act, then how could you be in this position?" Song Ming Xuan finally said, he looked at Chen Jing, and immediately said to the Madame Song: "Ma, let her stay here. If we kick her out, it would be a scandal for Song family. Just give her last chance. If she dares to do it again, we could ask her to leave."

Madame Song looked at Song Ting Yu: "Ting Yu, what do you think?"

Chapter 162

It was his mother. Although Song Ting Yu really disgusted for what she did to him yesterday, but now seeing how she was kneeling here, his heart was also in pain: "Just do it as Pa said before."

Madame Song looked at the kneeling Chen Jing: "I give you one more chance. It is the last chance, if you still don't understand what is called to know one's place, then you can immediately tidy up your things and leave Song family. Here wouldn't welcome you again!"

"I understand, Ma."

Because Chen Jing knelt for a long time, so when she stood up her body started to sway. She almost once again fell to the ground.

"You all leave first. Ran Ran, you stay here. Grandma has something to say to you." Madame Song waved her hands.

Waiting until everyone left, Su Ran stayed and looked at the pale Madame Song. She came over her side and said: "Grandma, are you feel really tired? Are you dizzy? I help to massage it for a while."

She said it and placed her hand on Grandma's temple and massage it slightly.

After a moment, grandma felt a bit better so she extended her hand to hold Su Ran's hand. She let her to sit down beside her: "Ran Ran, Grandma has something to say to you."

"Grandma, you can say it now."

Su Ran looked at her and said.

"Grandma wants to know your relationship now with Ting Yu, recently you both are in good relationship right?"

"We are quite good." Su Ran smiled.

"Then it's great. Grandma is old now, also doesn't have any more wishes. Now I just worry about Wei Xi's illness, it's good to hear that you are good with Ting Yu. As for Dong Cheng, I also wish him to marry soon. It seems like that recently he is in close relationship with Tian Mi, isn't it right?"

"Yes, they both are quite close." Su Ran noticed that Grandma was somewhat sad: "Grandma, Brother Dong Cheng would be happy too, Wei Xi will also get better."

Grandma laughed: "Ting Yu's grandpa passed away when I was young. His Papa is also not could not be in charge. He doesn't have any interest in business. I've been in charge of this household for a long time. But afterwards there is Ting Yu who helps me in business. In the future if I pass away, I will give Song family to him, Dong Cheng would also helps him. That time Song family would be better. Grandma recently really wants Dong Cheng to get marry. He is now almost thirty five years, if he and Tian Mi are in good term, then just set it"

"Grandma, wouldn't it be too quick." They seemed to be in relationship for a moment, they would be set this quick?

"It's not sudden. I could see that Tian Mi is a good girl. She always be a good friend for you. Our Dong Cheng is also a good man. Maybe very quickly they would give me another great-grandson. That way I would be happy and satisfied. So like this, first you look for Tian Mi and reveal to her about my intention. I would also chat with Dong Cheng, if they agree, then I would invite Tian Mi's parents, let everyone to meet each other"

"Okay." Su Ran nodded.

"That year when I stopped Dong Cheng and that girl be together. Then girl just jumped to the river to kill herself. These years he keeps on being single. Although he doesn't say anything, but I always feel that he blames me"

"Now when I see him with Tian Mi, I am relieved." Madame Song looked at her for a while.

Su Ran was puzzled: "Grandma, what happened?"

Madame Song retreated her gaze, and shook her head: "It's nothing."

In the afternoon, Su Ran went to the neighbor's house to pick Song Ting Yu up. She noticed Song Ting Yu was standing in the corner of window side in the hall, he was looking at the garden.

She came over slowly, and stood beside him. She didn't know what he was thinking, but he seemed to be thinking about something, he didn't even notice her.

"What are you looking at?"

Song Ting Yu regained his mind, and hugged her shoulder.

Su Ran looked outside.

In the garden, there were Madame Song and Song Ming Xuan who were chatting.

This moment she could hear, Madame Song: "That year Chen Jing's kid is it a girl or boy? Are you certain that the kid she gave brith is dead?"

Song Ming Xuan said: "That period of time she lived abroad with her paternal aunt, she said that she was recovering from illness. Later on I just realized that she gave birth to a kid. I don't know whether it is a boy or girl because the time I went to Canada, she said that the kid is dead, so I don't care too much."

Madame Song looked at her son: "Since that woman dead, you always be like that. You don't care about anything. Chen Jing, honestly is your wife, you also couldn't control her"

Song Ming Xuan didn't say anythign.

"That year if not Chen Jing's mother came over and begged, how could I let her to stay in Song family! She simply an embarrassment!" Madame Song shook her head and sighed: "In short now I am suspicious that her kid is not dead. You check it in detail what was happening before"

"Ma, you mean, you think that Bai Zhi Rui is her."

Madame Song nodded: "Chen Jing is too kind to her. She always helps her. She said that she is her friend's daughter. But I don't think that is that simple"

"I know Ma. I will check it as soon as possible what is going on."

"It's really sinful!" Madame Song slapped the table: "No wonder! The first time I saw Bai ZZhi Rui I felt all of my body is uncomfortable, couldn't it because of this reason"

Su Ran heard this, and felt surprised.!

She looked at Song Ting Yu, and noticed the frown in his face.

Although she didn't really can hear their conversation that clear, but she could hear the last time.

She could get the clue, that Bai Zhi Rui unexpectedly possibly is the kid of Chen Jing and another man!

Then she and Song Ting Yu?

No It shouldn't be true.

If Chen Jing already knows about Bai Zhi Rui's identity, how could she with every possible means want Bai Zhi Rui to enter Song family? If Song Ting Yu really a brother of Bai Zhi Rui, then wouldn't it be incest!

"Let's go."

Song Ting Yu held her hands to leave, didn't listen to their chat again.

Until they were upstairs, Song Ting Yu didn't say anything. This time Su Ran knew that Song Ting Yu was in confusion.

When they arrived in the bedroom, Su Ran guided him to sit on the sofa: "What is going on? Is Bai Zhi Rui really Ma's daughter? Then what about you?"

Song Ting Yu leaned on the sofa, and closed his eyes: "I possibly am not hers. I possibly have a son of another."

Su Ran was surprised that her eyes turned big: "How could you say it?"

"This morning when grandma kicked her out, she knelt down and said something. Do you remember it?"

Chapter 163

Su Ran nodded, then thought about it for a while. Chen Jing seemed to say that she raised up Song Ting Yu to be this big. That time Madame Song was completely mad, and let her to shut up. Moreover, she immediately looked at Song Ting Yu.

It was clear that Madame Song was afraid of something, also had something to hide from Song Ting Yu.

"Before Grandma and Pa also chatted about this, about a dead woman" Song Ting Yu's voice was low.

Su Ran also recalled that part. Chen Jing and Song Ming Xuan had ever fought in the dinner table, and she also mentioned a dead woman, she said that in Song Ming Xuan's heart, it is only occupied for a dead woman.

Could it be that woman. is Song Ting Yu's biological mother, and Chen Jing is not his mother?

She looked at Song Ting Yu. He was closing his eyes, and thinking about this.

"For this matter, I would ask someone to check it."

For a while, he already feels that Chen Jing's attitude to Bai Zhi Rui was not really normal. But even it isn't normal which son would doubt that his mother is not his actual one?

He basically didn't think of this.

It was until he accidentally heard the chat between Madame Song and Song Ming Xuan.

All of these were analyzed by him.

"Okay." Su Ran said lightly.

Regarding Song Ting Yu's identity, indeed it should be checked what's going on.

"Perhaps you could just ask your Pa and grandma, whether she is the one who gave birth to you or not. You are an adult, you have right to know it."

"They wouldn't tell me. They already hid it from me for these years, they should plan to hide it forever, how could they tell me. I would check this thing."

Song Ting Yu opened his eyes, and held Su Ran's hand.

This moment Su Ran remembered her chat with grandma, so when she had time, she called Tian Mi to ask her about her relationship with Gu Dong Cheng.

Regardless of Tian Mi's attitude that not bother about trifles, and her frank and straightforward attitude, but this is her first relationship. When Su Ran asked her about it, she was still a bit embarrassed.

"Grandma's intention is if you really are confident with this, she wants to meet with uncle and aunty." Su Ran looked at the blushing Tian Mi.

"It's too fast!" Tian Mi used her hands to cover her blushing face.

Su Ran restrained her laugh: "Yesterday when I came to see you and wanted to go back because you were not home. I saw Gu Dong Cheng's car, he sent you home. You guys even stayed inside the car for a long time before you got off, what were you doing?"

"Ran Ran, don't you make irresponsible remarks. We just chatted inside the car." Tian Mi even didn't dare to look at Su Ran on the eyes. Moreover her face was even redder than before.

"I don't think it is like what you said. Song Ting Yu also saw it that you guys."

Tian Mi extended her hand to cover Su Ran's mouth hurriedly, then she looked around. Although this is their private dancing studio, but sometimes there are also people passed by, she didn't want to be embarrassed!

This kind of thing if people heard it, it would be really embarrassing!

When Su Ran still wanted to say more, Song Ting Yu called so she went to the side to answer it. Song Ting Yu invited her to eat together so later on he would pick her up.

After the call ended, she looked at the blushing Tian Mi, she patted her shoulder: "This weekend, come with Brother Dong Cheng and have dinner at Song house. Madame Song wants to meet you formally. Although you had met her before, but this time is not the same, it is like granting you identity as granddaughter-in-law."

Song Ting Yu arrived at the dancing studio to pick Su Ran up. He took Su Ran to dinner. Then after dinner, Song Ting Yu took her to stroll around.

Su Ran also didn't know how could he take her to the underwear store.

"I will wait here for you, go inside."

Su Ran glared at him: "I don't need it."

"You need!" Song Ting Yu's eyes fell on her brest, "Now the size is not suitable anymore, those underwear that you wear before doesn't fit anymore."

"."

Su Ran was speechless, so it turned out what he meant by strolling was taking her to the underwear store let her to pick new underwear.

"No need, there is no change." Discussing this matter with him, Su Ran felt a bit embarrassed.

"You really wouldn't go to choose?" Song Ting Yu raised his eyebrows.

"No need." Su Ran shook her head once again.

"Then good." This time for the first time Song Ting Yu didn't force her, he just drove the car.

But after two days, Su Ran just understood why didn't he force her. It was because today she received a very big package. She moved it to the room to open it and found the inside to be full of underwear, moreover it is all a size bigger than hers!

Su Ran examined few of it, then put it back.

At night when she finished her shower, she looked that Song Ting Yu was home and sitting down on the bed. On his side was a package that she received today.

"Come over." He waved his hands to her. Su Ran felt his face was full of evil intention so she just stayed.

Noticing that she didn't move, he patted the mattress powerfully: "Come over, if not I will catch you."

""

Finally Su Ran moved forward and stood in front of him. Yet she didn't want to be too close to him. She felt she needs to maintain the distance from him.

Of course Song Ting Yu could know her consideration, he extended his hand to pull her to the bed and sat down.

He pushed the box of the underwear to her. "Have you tried it? Is it fit?"

Su Ran looked at the box of underwear, then looked at him: "You go to the underwear store to choose it personally?"

"No, I let someone to choose it."

"Who did you ask?"

"Just" Song Ting Yu was about to answer, but stopped and looked at Su Ran, he raised his eyebrows: "You are jealous?"

"No."

Song Ting Yu didn't want to discuss this, this moment he shifted the conversation topic to the box. He hugged her shoulder: "I let Tang Zi Chu looked for someone to choose it."

He said it, the took a black underwear and swayed it in front of her for a while: "Come, try this for me to see it. Let me hlep you to see whether it is fit or not."

He didn't finish his words, the underwear on his hand just being seized away and threw it to his face: "If you want to try, then try it by yourself."

The bra fell on his head and it made his handsome face to turn comical.

Su Ran used her hand to cover her belly, and laughed loudly.

Song Ting Yu's face turned dark, then pointed at Su Ran: "Su Ran, if you still dare to laugh, I would tie you to the bed. Then take this underwear one by one and try it on your body."

Su Ran immediately covered her little lips, shook her head to express herself didn't dare to say anything more.

She didn't doubt that he could those thing if she was dare to keep on laughing.

Chapter 164

So this moment inside her heart she was scolding his perverted action, yet she didn't dare to do anything much.

Song Ting Yu finally looked that she stopped laughing at him, his handsome face slightly relieved.

Su Ran placed the box on the ground, then she used her hands to push Song Ting Yu: "Hurry up go take shower."

"Let's take shower together."

"I just took one."

Su Ran knew his mind would have some kind of intention, but now noticing how tired he looks, she used her hands to massage his temple: "What happened? Is it the work problem?" Actually she didn't really understand about the business world, so she really gives him any helps, but she thinks at least she could listen to his complain, then he would be more comfortable.

Song Ting Yu seized the moment and laid down on her thigh: "I already asked someone to look it up.."

Su Ran naturally knew what did it he meant. It was relating to his and Bai Zhi Rui's identity.

"What is the result?"

Song Ting Yu shook his head, "There is no answer yet, but Su Ran, my biological mother is possibly another person." He continued: "Pa and grandma had hid it from me for twenty years."

Su Ran turned her head and saw him: "Perhaps there are considerations why they did it. Anyway, it was for you" She also didn't want him to think wildly for this matter. In any case, they should wait for the result?

She patted his shoulder, and pulled him from the bed: "Hurry up go take the shower. After the shower, I would help you to dry your hair."

Song Ting Yu crossed his legs and supported his chin with his hands, he smiled charmingly: "Why are you looking so kind today? If not why don't you also help me to take a shower?"

Su Ran rolled her eyes, and pushed him away: "Hurry up go."

Under her repeated urge, Song Ting Yu went to the bathroom, Su Ran looked at his figure. She shook her head helplessly and looked at the box of full of underwear and she felt even more speechless. Even she was pregnant, and that parts of her were getting bigger that she needed to change it, but it also didn't need to be this much?

These underwear even though she changed it everyday, she wouldn't able to wear it all!

In the weekend, Gu Dong Cheng indeed took Tian Mi to come back home to Gu family to eat.

The talkative Tian Mi, this moment was being pulled by Gu Dong Cheng to enter the Song family house, she was like a chick who is following its mother hen. She followed Gu dong Cheng, and her face showed a clear nervousness.

Su Ran really never saw that side of her.

Even Song Wei Xi who was standing behind her, pointed at Tian Mi and said: "Auntie Tian, your face is so red."

The unintentional words of the little kid made all the people to laugh loudly, and made Tian Mi to be even more embarrassed. Now not even her face was red, her ears were also getting redder like a red apple.

"It's getting redder and redder." Song Wei Xi added one more sentence.

"Wei Xi!" Tian Mi pretended to glare at Song Wei Xi, and used her hand to pat her face. She felt this little guy really didn't give a chance for her to maintain her image.

"Okay okay, let's go eat." Luckily, Grandma shifted the attention from Tian Mi, helped her to solve this. Everyone is going to the dining hall.

The one that surprise Su Ran today, the chef for tonight unexpectedly was Chen Jing.

At first when she went down, she noticed everyone was there, except Chen Jing. She thought she was out, yet now she was in the dining room. She came out from the kitchen and helped to take care of the dinner preparation, she even served out some dishes. She just knew that today Chen Jing was the chef.

Chen Jing came from a good family background, basically the one that has a pampered life. These four years Su Ran be in the Song family, she never tasted Chen Jing's dishes. Normally the one who cooked is the chef or butler, she seems never did anything. Everyday her job would be only shopping around, made appointment with those rich women to play mahjong, if not she would travel around.

Su Ran didn't expect that she could do these things.

The dishes came out one by one, and Chen Jing also sat down. She took initiative to say: "Today is the day that Dong Cheng's girlfriend comes, everyone is happy so I especially be in charge to cook the dishes today. I hope everyone would like it. Dong Cheng, eat more. Ms Tian, you also taste it."

Tian Mi had ever met Chen Jing because she frequently comes to Song family to look for Su ran. But that time when she met Chen Jing, Chen Jing would see her with her disdainful gaze, she looked down at her, probably because of her relationship with Su Ran.

Behind her back, Tian Mi called her old witch, and the time she chatted with Su Ran, she always calls her that way.

Hearing what Chen Jing said to her, she almost said "old witch". Luckily Su Ran was beside her, she pinched Tian Mi's thigh and immediately Tian Mi changed her words, and immediately smiled: "Thank you, auntie."

Gu Dong Cheng also smiled warmly: "Thank you auntie, you are too modest."

Probably because of the troubles arouse in the family and Chen Jing was almost kicked out from the house, so this recent period, she was extremely careful about her position. These day she basically stayed at home to do flower arranging and reading books, she even didn't go out shopping or play mahjong.

Now Madame Song was so happy: "Finally I could see that our Dong Cheng brings her girlfriend home to see me. Grandma is really happy. Dong Cheng, you need to marry Tian Mi without delay. Grandma still wants to see you give me a white chubby great- granddaughter."

Tian Mi's face was blushing greatly, Gu Dong Cheng clutched her hand that she placed on the table, smiled, and said: "Grandma, we would."

"Who says that I will marry to you." Tian Mi's said with her low and teasing voice. The others couldn't hear it, but because Su Ran was close she could hear it.

Gu Dong Cheng said with lower voice: "Except marrying me, who could marry to.

Although Tian Mi showed her flat expression, but her lips crooked up a bit.

Even Gu Dong Cheng usually polite and educated, but actually in love, he is also unable to hold his own.

He is a typical social scum.

Tian Mi frequently uses this expression to Su Ran.

Since being together with Gu Dong Cheng, now Tian Mi kept on talking about him.

Every her and Su Ran's conversation would be evolved in Gu Dong Cheng.

She already trapped in Gu Dong Cheng's love web and couldn't free herself.

It has been a long time for Song family to be this crowded, everyone was quite happy, even Chen Jing kept on smiling in the whole moments, she was different then her previous self.

After the dinner, everyone was sitting on the dining room and accompanied Madame Song to chat. Su Ran was also there, yet because Song Wei Xi was still little and needed his sleep. So when it was bed time, Su Ran brought Song Wei Xi upstair.

Chapter 165

Waiting until he was sleeping, she passed the balcony in the second floor. Then she noticed Song Ting Yu and Chen Jing was chatting there.

It was the first time for them to chat after Chen Jing tricked Song Ting Yu.

But seemed they didn't have a happy talk because Su Ran noticed that Chen Jing's eyes were red and Song Ting Yu's face was a bit cold. He was somewhat impatient, and also didn't want to continue to talk to her, so he turned his body to leave.

Yet Chen Jing called him, didn't what she was talking about, yet Song Ting Yu didn't stop his steps and just continued to walk away.

The time he left the balcony, he looked at Su Ran, and his face changed to be normal.

"You fight again with Ma?"

"No." Song Ting Yu seemed to be unwilling to discuss this with her. He just felt that today he was in a good mood, but after the chat with Chen Jing, he felt a bit jittery.

Chen Jing found him, also only to mention the miserable condition of Bai Zhi Rui, and asked him to help her.

Now for him to face Chen Jing, he was not only remembered how she tricked her, but it made him think that perhaps she is not his mother.

This overturn his twenty years of perception.

"Let's go. Brother Dong Cheng and Tian Mi are still downstairs, let's go down and have a chat with them" Su Ran wanted to shift his attention, and held his hand.

Song Ting Yu smiled, and nodded.

In the everyone's eyes, Bai Zhi Rui and Song Ting Yu are completely break up.

Because she took initiative to announce the news of their break up, so publicly everyone thought that perhaps she couldn't bear the pressure so she suggested to break up. There were also a group of people that she already found another financial breakup so she broke up with him.

Yet Bai Zhi Rui recently always in silence, not only several advertisements being cancelled, even for the role of female lead in movie she was replaced with someone. Prior she was someone who was awfully busy, but for a month and two months, she always stayed at home, and didn't have any activities.

Originally these production crews were actually still surveyed, they didn't dare to replace her because they couldn't be sure whether she breaks up with Song Ting Yu or not, but looking there was no activity between her and Song Ting Yu, they became impatient and they tried to contact Song company to make indirect approach to ask about Bai Zhi Rui and Song Ting Yu's connection, they got a reply: "Our Chief Song doesn't have any connection with Ms Bai."

This answer made them to be completely relaxed, so they didn't have any apprehensions and replaced Bai Zhi Rui. Even the previous shoot taken was replaced, and rather took another crews.

This moment Bai Zhi Rui leaned on the sofa and looked at Ms Chen, who was standing in the living room and answered calls.

Ms Chen didn't know how many calls she had got today, she finally threw her phone impatiently to the sofa, and cursed silently: "These snobbish people, all of them tried to use their position to bully us. At that time when you were popular, they were so eager to stick close to you. But now, they don't want to discuss anything with me, and just hung up the phone!"

Bai Zhi Rui laughed coldly: "Ms Chen, in this entertainment circle, you are in this for along time, how could you don't know this rule. You should know this more than me? Now I don't have anything, even Song Ting Yu also didn't want to care about me anymore, wouldn't we in trouble?"

She said it and drank the wine.

This recent period, she didn't have any work, she just stayed at home and got drunk. Originally she was the famous one in the whole companies, but now it this step, all of them wanted to give her up, and concealed her.

Looking at her condition, Ms Chen snatched her glass: "Why do you keep on drinking this everyday? You still have heart to drink? You want to being pressed down? Do you know if you keep being like this, you wouldn't be able to stand up again, do you understand?"

"I understand." Bai Zhi Rui yelled: "I understand it, but so what? Everyone thought that I offended Song Ting Yu, so I am like this, who would there to be connected to me? Which variety shows would willing to invite me?"

Ms Chen threw the glass to the trash bin, then looked at Bai Zhi Rui sternly and imposingly: "Zhi Rui, now I should take you something. Company already discuss to conceal you for a moment, because your reputation now is not really good. Several swindlers replaced you, advertisements are cancelled, even your brand ambassador jobs. Do you know your condition now?"

Bai Zhi Rui's beautiful face in a flash turned paled. She bit her lips powerfully: "What could I do?" When she was popular, all the company's resources were given to her, but now when she was in problem, these people just regarded her as the street rat, they hid from her, even they didn't dare to answer her call.

The world is always this cold, this is the reality. Especially in the entertainment industry.

Bai Zhi Rui thought she already understood this way of thinking, after all she already experienced for a period time. She climbed slowly to this position, but this moment she just realized that she couldn't accept this reality, she felt grieved, angry, and unable to accept it!

Ms Chen looked at her: "Zhi Rui, hear me out. You need to seize the opportunity to turn over this condition. I know your feeling to Song Ting Yu, after all you already be with him for several years? But now you need to remember your condition, he doesn't want you anymore. Originally he wouldn't be so ruthlessly, but you are so silly. What were you thinking that time? How could you drugged him? You thought that year Su Ran could do it successfully then it means you could do it too? Su Ran could be successful because of the Madame Song on her side. She forced Song Ting Yu to marry her, but that Madame Song always dislike you. Have you ever think that even you are pregnant, you would not gain anything?"

Bai Zhi Rui was messy, her eyes were red: "In my current conditions, it is hard to be pregnant. I also didn't expect that being together with him would make me pregnant. I just prepare to record it then I would blackmail him. He would be afraid for Su Ran to know it, naturally he would listen to me"

"But what is the result now? You fail!" Ms Chen said deeply: "Song Ting Yu's weak spot is Su Ran. Being recorded with you, indeed will make him to be afraid for a while, but now he not only didn't be together with you, you didn't even get the video. The most important thing, you provoked him. He already emphasized he has no relation with you. You don't have any connection with him. Do you know what is it mean? It's mean that everyone would know that you already offend him, and you make yourself sink into a deep hole.

Chapter 166

Bai Zhi Rui's face was thin and pallid, she looked like she was very tired.

"You shouldn't think of Song Ting Yu anymore, nowadays he even doesn't want to see you. If he wouldn't neglect you when he was drugged. You need to start to find your own escape route, if not your future prospect is ruined."

Bai Zhi Rui didn't say anything, she just looked at Ms Chen. She knew that Ms Chen had thought of some solutions.

Ms Chen also looked at her: "These several years there previously, Chief Hua that invested on you, do you remember him?"

Bai Zhi Rui remembered, that old man, he probably was on his forties. Because his night life so his skin was limped and has beer belly.

She thought of him, then frowned.

"Now he is still interested in you. Zhi Rui, although he couldn't be compared with Song Ting Yu, but in the entertainment circle, he could be your supporter. If you want to stand up firmly again, Song Ting Yu wouldn't help, but he would. Do you understand me?"

Bai Zhi Rui just stayed silent because she couldn't think of this. These years she only spent it with Song Ting Yu, moreover to let her use her body to see this man to be together, she really couldn't bear it.

"Ms Chen, I don't want.."

"I do this for your own good." Ms Chen looked at her, and said with sincerity and earnestly: "If you really willing to let all of your sweat and blood for these years to be gone away, then just continue to be though. Do you still wait for Song Ting Yu to pull you up? You need to be awake, you need to understand clearly the reality. It's better for you. I also don't have heart to see you to be like this. Otherwise I will leave, you already be my side for these years." She continued: "That Chief Hua is not very gorgeous, but it's not important? You could just turn off the light, close your eyes and let it be. He is someone with wife, he knows it. He wants you, naturally he would help you out. Just see it just an act"

Bai Zhi Rui shook her head, and buried herself between her legs.

She really didn't want put herself in that bottom place, but it was like what Ms Chen said, how could she willing to let all her efforts to go away.

"These matters is normal in the entertainment circle? That year you be together Song Ting Yu also for this reason right, to pave the road for your career? Who has never experienced this before being popular?"

Ms Chen also didn't want to push her to hard: "After few days, Chief Hua wants to invite you to dinner. You consider it first, think what way would you take. I just want to remind you. If you give up this chance, then it would be hard for you to get up again. You would get kick out!"

Ms Chen said then, then left. She left Bai Zhi Rui alone in the spacious empty room.

It seemed that she was in a tight spot. On one side she didn't willing to be kicked out from entertainment circle and to have nothing, but on the other side she didn't willing to be with that Chief Hua.

Gu Dong Cheng House.

It was the first time for Tian Mi to come, she came around the house. It was clean and organized. She just compared to her own house, and felt ashamed.

Gu Dong Cheng, a man who lived alone, could arrange his home neatly. She felt her house to be a dog house.

Before Gu Dong Cheng also prepared and cooked food for her, it was great. Tian Mi engulfed with the dishes.

This moment she laid down on the sofa, and didn't willing to move.

Because cooking, Gu Dong Cheng felt his body to smell so after the dinner, he went to take the shower. Tian Mi took the remote and changed the channels.

Finally she found the channels that she likes. She placed down the remote and laid down on the sofa. Suddenly she felt something on her butt. She lowered her head to see it, then extended her hand to take it.

It turned out to be Gu Dong Cheng's wallet.

She took it then placed on the coffee table. From the wallet, there was a thing fell down.

It was a light thing, it seemed to be a photo.

She was puzzled and took it. She looked at it, then she paled.

It was an old photo, supposedly it was cut to be placed inside the wallet.

It was a photo of Gu Dong Cheng and a girl.

That moment Gu Dong Cheng is a twenty years boy, he was hugging that girl and smiling tenderly.

Tian Min knew it was Gu Dong Cheng's ex-girlfriend and that girl had died. Gu Dong Cheng didn't hide this fact from her, but she didn't know that they looked similar.

She also had a short-shoulder length hair, and her face was somewhat round. When she looked it for the first time, she thought it was her.

This moment she looked at the photo, and felt her hands and legs to be cold.

Finally she could understand how could these years he didn't have any girlfriends beside her, but would be attracted to her.

She felt herself to be lucky, to encounter him.

But she didn't expect herself to be a substitute?

She also very clear that Gu Dong Cheng treasured this photo, and what this implied!

He still loves this woman very much, moreover he never erased this girl from his memory, he never forgot her!

She didn't mind that he has that girl inside his heart because after all she was his first love. How could you ask someone to forget it easily? She just thought that maybe one day he could forget it slowly. But now when she looked at this photo, she felt that all of these were too absurd.

When she was in deep thinking, suddenly the photo was taken from her hands.

Gu Dong Cheng already finished this shower. He didn't say anything and just put it inside his wallet. Then put the wallet to his coat.

He seemed to have no intention to explain, Tian Mi's eyes were red: "Gu Dong Cheng, don't you want to explain something to me?"

Chapter 167

Gu Dong Cheng raised his head to see her, then still looked as he used to be, he looked calm: "It's just a photo."

It just a photo

Tian Mi didn't understand how could he say it so light and easy..

"The woman in the photograph is your first love right? Why does she look like me?"

Gu Dong Cheng still spoke in warm voice: "It is just coincidence."

"Coincidence?" Tian Mi laughed coldly: "I am thinking how could Ms Gu would like someone like me. Someone who just likes to eat, it turns out that actually you see me as her substitute? Gu Dong Cheng, Dammit! You really a hundred percent bastard!"

Tian Mi yelled loudly, and threw the cushion from her hands to her face, then left.

The time Su Ran answered Tian Mi's call, she was in the music room, she was learning how to play violin with Song Ting Yu.

All along she never had any musical talent, so when she was little, she couldn't really master the talent of playing cello. No matter how hard she learnt it. Now even for the easiest music score, Song Wei Xi could play it, but she couldn't play it, it simply a tormented voice when she played it.

Song Ting Yu poked her forehead, and felt resentful toward her failure to meet his expectation: "Pig!"

Su Ran glared at him: "In the past didn't you say that I couldn't master how to play cello when I was little because I hadn't encountered you. If I've encountered you in my early age, I would be able to play it. How couldn't I do it today?"

Song Ting Yu smiled, and raised his eyebrows: "Wouldn't it be obvious to say that it's because you are stupid?"

Su Ran: ""

When she just about to say something, then her phone rang. She placed down her violin then answered it.

"How is it? What did Brother Dong Cheng cook for you tonight?" Su Ran knew that tonight Tian Mi went to Gu Dong Cheng's house to have dinner.

"Ran Ran, I want to break up with him!" Tian Mi's voice was full of sobs.

Su Ran was startled, she thought she heard it wrong. "What happened?" Isn't they are in good mood before?

"Do you know why he decide to be together with me?"

"Why?"

"It's because I look alike with his first love. He definitely be with me because of our similar face. He takes me as the substitute. He doesn't like me, even for a bit."

"It can't be." This moment she could hear Tian Mi's sobs, she was stammering. Su Ran couldn't hear it clearly, so she just said: "Tian Mi, where are you now?"

"I'm home." Tian Mi continued to cry: "Don't you think Gu Dong Cheng is a bastard? Bastard! He plays with my feeling, he is a liar! I really hate him."

"Tian Mi, be good. Let's not cry first. I would come to find you. You wait for me at home" Su Ran hung up the phone hurriedly.

Song Ting Yu heard it and asked: "What happened?"

"Tian Mi had a fight with Brother Dong Cheng, now she is crying seriously. I want to see her."

Of course Song Ting Yu wouldn't let Su Ran to drive alone at night: "I would send you home now."

Su Ran nodded, she went to the room to change her clothes. Then she followed Song Ting Yu out. The time she was in the car, she remembered what Tian Mi said before. She looked at the man who was driving: "Have you ever met Brother Dong Cheng's ex-girlfriend?"

"I've met."

"What is she look like?"

Song Ting Yu turned his head to see her: "I just met her once. It was years before. I was still young so I didn't really remember, why?"

"Before on the phone, Tian Mi said that she noticed that in the photo they looks really similar. She thinks that brother Dong Cheng would be attracted to her because of their similar appearance."

Song Ting Yu sent her to Tian Mi's house, and before she got off, he said: "You go first to chat with her. I would find brother to chat with him. Let's see what really happened. If you have something then give me a call."

"Okay." Su Ran undid her seatbelt: "It is possible that I wouldn't be back home tonight, I would stay here with Tian Mi."

With disappointing feeling, Song Ting Yu looked at her: "You want to let me alone?"

Su Ran pushed his shoulder: "Hurry up go."

Su Ran pressed the bell, and after a while Tian Mi opened the door. Supposedly because she cried, her eyes were swollen like a walnut.

Seeing it was Su Ran, she directly threw herself to Su Ran's embrace. She cried: "Su Ran!"

"Don't cry, don't cry." Su Ran patted her shoulder, and closed the door. She took Tian Mi to the living room.

On the coffee table in the living room, she saw a lot of tissues. It was tissues for her to wipe her tears.

Su Ran was startled, how long had she been crying?

"What happened, I couldn't hear it clearly before."

Tian Mi hugged the cushion, her tears kept on falling down: "Gu Dong Cheng is a bastard, big bastard! I noticed that my face is similar with his ex, especially our eyes. Dammit! No wonder before he said that he really likes my eyes, he actually keeps on seeing me as his ex!" She sobbed for a while: "I just think, I don't have money, I don't have anything. My parents are ordinary people, how could Mr Gu would be attracted to me. It turns out to be like that, bastard!"

"Come" Looking at how sad she was, Su Ran felt sorry for her. She took the tissue and helped her to wipe her tears. Tian Mi always a quite cheerful and straightforward temper, she never seen this side of her. It can clearly be seen that this time Gu Dong Cheng had hurt her deeply.

It's true, which women would like to be a substitute for the man that they love.

Besides, this is the first time Tian Mi likes someone.

"How do you know that you guys look alike?" Looking at that Tian Mi started to calm down, Su Ran continued to ask her.

"I looked it from his wallet. His photo with his first love. We are really similar, even we have the same hairstyle. Don't tell me he didn't regard me as the substitute? He had been single for a while, how could she like me? Turns out it is the reason! Gu Dong Cheng, son of the bitch"

Tian Mi was hurt and sad, she said all the words that she could think of: "I want to break up with him, immediately break it up!"

"Don't you be too emotional. Let's see this matter carefully first okay? Don't you be too emotional that you regret it later on"

Su Ran didn't finish her words, Tian Mi's phone rang. She looked at the screen, and took it: "It is Brother Dong Cheng's call, do you want to answer it?"

Chapter 168

"Let him die immediately, tell him to die."

According to Tian Mi's temper, it was a bit difficult to let her to calm down quickly. Su Ran helped her to answer the call: "Brother Dong Cheng, it's me, Su Ran."

"Oh Ran Ran, is Tian Mi beside you?"

"Yes, but she isn't in a good mood."

"Then help me to take care of her." Gu Dong Cheng said with low voice: "Don't you let her to cry too long."

Before Gu Dong Cheng finished his words, Tian Mi took the phone and hung up the call.

"What is the point to talk to him?" Tian Mi threw the phone to the sofa, and said angrily.

Su Ran was helpless: "You also need to give him a chance to explain."

"No need, I already saw it with my own eyes. When I asked him before, he was very calm and collected. He said that it was just a photo. I asked him why do I look alike with his fiancee. He just said that it was coincidence." Tian Mi wiped her tears: "That time I already gave him a chance to explain, but he didn't say anything, so for what he called now?"

Tian Mi was still emotional, Su Ran also didn't want to think too wildly, so she said: "Okay okay. Don't cry anymore. Let me cook you something okay? Then after that you go to sleep okay. Today I will stay here to accompany you."

"I don't want to eat." Tian Mi laid down on the sofa, and looking at the ceiling.

Su Ran sighed, and took her hand: "I already asked Song Ting Yu to have a chat with him and ask for explanation. Don't you think too much, let us rest for the day okay?"

"No, I wouldn't care about him anymore. I wouldn't care for any words he said!"

Tian Mi said it, then closed her eyes.

This night, basically Tian Mi kept on muttering angry words to Gu Dong Cheng. Su Ran also accompanied her and didn't get enough sleep. Originally she planned to wake up early prepare breakfast for her, but Song Ting Yu came early in the morning and brought a pile of breakfast food for them.

Tian Mi was still sleeping, Su Ran didn't want to wake her up early because she just slept.

Su Ran was puzzled: "How could you think of bringing breakfast over?"

"Last night I also didn't return to Song house, anyway I also bought some so I just randomly bring it here." Song Ting Yu drank a milk.

Su Ran sat down: "How is Brother Dong Cheng?"

"He still has that woman inside his heart, it is positive. At first he saw Tian Mi, he also feels they are look alike. He also admitted. Indeed because of their similar appearance, so he had intention to get close to it. But after getting to know her, he said, he really quite likes Tian Mi.."

Song Ting Yu said it then, pointed at the top: "How is Tian Mi?"

"She kept on be angry through the night. Just let her to sleep longer. Later on I would reheat the breakfast again for her. Let her eat it after she wake up later. She wouldn't hear any words when she was angry, just give her sometime..

Su Ran feels the relationship between two people couldn't be intervene by other people. So for the next what would happen, it would be depend on Gu Dong Cheng's action.

Although Tian Mi always shouted that she wants to break up with him, yet she already trapped in love web, it wouldn't so easy to be free?

It depended on Gu Dong Cheng whether he really cares about Tian Mi or not, whether he wants to be with Tian Mi or not.

Honestly, he could move her intention.

After the breakfast, Su Ran went to the bedroom again, she noticed that Tian Mi was still asleep. She didn't plan to disturb her. She prepared to go home for a while, and later on came back to see her.

These recent days, Tian Mi and Gu Dong Cheng were in cold war situation. Madame Song urged him to bring Tian Mi back home to eat, but every time he would look for excuse. Madame Song knew there was something wrong.

Madame Song looked for him to chat let him to chase after Tian Mi if he really cares about her. How could he let that good woman to run away.

But it was the matter of young people, as the elder, she couldn't do anything much. So at last she wouldn't interfere.

These two days Song Ting Yu was really busy, he went other cities. Su Ran knew although he was busy for business trip, but actually he also went to check his own birth identity.

He hid it from Song family and looked it by himself.

Yet he never went away for a long time, at most he would only went away for two nights.

But this time he would leave for longer time, he would left for four days. Su Ran knew that possibly he already knows the truth.

Su Ran knew that he would go home tonight so before she slept, she left a dim light for him.

During her sleep, she felt her body to being dragged into a warm hug.

Su Ran didn't sleep really soundly, so when she hugged by Song Ting Yu, she woke up. She returned his hug, and seemed to notice his mood: "What happened?"

Song Ting Yu didn't say anything, just hugged her tightly.

After a long time, he broke the silence: "I found my biological mother."

Su Ran's hand was rigid, she knew what did it mean.

Indeed Chen Jing is not his mother.

Su Ran leaned on his shoulder and said: "Then your mother, who is she?"

"She is He Jin. It was twenty year ago, it is hard to check so for details I need to ask my father. But that year Pa indeed was together with her. But she doesn't have a good family background. My granddad was still alive that time so they were obstructed to be together then she left" Song Ting Yu said.

Su Ran looked at his eyes: "Then where is she now?"

"She is dead" Song Ting Yu was silent for a moment: "She dead because of birth difficulty."

So it's like that.

"Then Chen Jing got married into Song family. That time I already born. Bai Zhi Rui indeed is hers. Chen Jing is not in good term with my Pa, supposedly because my Pa always cold toward her so she looked for another man then had Bai Zhi Rui. For fooling people, she ran to Canada to give brith. Then the kid was brought back to the country and placed on the orphanage. Then Bai Zhi Rui was raised by her foster parents."

Su Ran thought, Song Ming Xuan should loves Song Ting Yu's mother very much. After her death these years, she is still inside his heart, and never left.

After she passed away, he always be so indifferent about things.

Su Ran held his hands: "Let's ask Pa tomorrow okay? Even though he and grandma all along hid it from you, but now after all you already know the truth, I feel that if you ask them again, they wouldn't hide it anymore."

Chapter 169

After all, now Song Ting Yu is already an adult, he also knows the truth behind this matter, it doesn't need to be concealed anymore.

"Em" Song Ting Yu massaged his forehead, in his voice there was a hint of tiredness.

Su Ran looked at him: "Go take a shower first, then sleep." These several days he definitely constantly on the move, he didn't have a good rest.

The next day.

Song Ting Yu and Su Ran took the opportunity when Song Ming Xuan was having a tea inside the room to go in: "Pa."

At first, Song Ming Xuan didn't notice their entrance, he was looking at something before he heard them: "It's you guys, come and sit."

Song Ting Yu paid attention on the bracelet on his hand, this moment Song Ming Xuan put it slowly to his pocket.

When they sat down, Song Ming Xuan looked at them: "Do you have anything to say."

"We just want to accompany Pa to drink tea, chat" Su Ran smiled.

"Okay." Song Ming Xuan nodded and smiled.

Song Ting Yu was silent for a moment, and the time he said he did it straightforwardly, he didn't beat around the bush: "Pa, that day I heard to your conversation with Grandma."

Song Ming Xuan was startled: "What conversation?"

Song Ting Yu looked at him: "Regarding the birth identity of Bai Zhi Rui."

Song Ming Xuan's face changed and pursed his lips without saying anything.

Song Ting Yu continued: "I already let someone to check on her birth identity, and I got the result. Indeed she is Chen Jing's biological daughter. She had a daughter with other man, grandma also asked you to check it. I believe you already know this ting. Since Chen Jing already knows Bai Zhi Rui is her daughter. If I am hers, she wouldn't be so dedicated to match us together and let Bai Zhi Rui enter Song family. So with this thinking, I went on and checked." This moment Song Ming Xuan looked at Song Ting Yu: "My biological mother is He Jin, is it right?"

Song Ming Xuan's face turned pale, but he still in silent mode. He poured another tea to his cup, but noticed the teapot was empty, he wanted to go and refill it again.

Su Ran extended her hand and helped him, then poured another one for him: "Pa, Song Ting Yu is already an adult. Since he knows about this, you shouldn't hide it again from him. He has right know and understand completely about his birth identity. Moreover, regarding the woman who gave up her life for her, he also wants to understand her, see her"

Song Ming Xuan drank the tea, and considered it for a long time. Finally he looked at Su Ran and Song Ting Yu, and slowly said: "Since you already check it up to this point. You should know that He Jin is dead."

Song Ting Yu nodded.

Song Ming Xuan started to talk: "That year, our Song family had a good relationship to Chen family, and I have similar age as Chen Jing so both of the families already decide on a marriage arrangement. But when I grew up and met He Jin, then I love her. Of course I want to be with her so I want to break off the arrangement. But I suffered from Ting Yu's grandpa's strong opposition. Because He Jin's family background."

This point, Song Ting Yu also had checked it out. He Jin's father is an alcoholic and gambler. That time he dissipated all the family's wealth, and likes to hit other members in the family. He asked her wife to sell herself in the red-light district. The time He Jin grew up, he started to want her to work. But He Jin's mother protested so it's not successful. He Jin grew up in that kind of situation. Every day was a scary day for her, until she met Song Ming Xuan.

"Then He Jin just left, before she left. We were in intense fight, so I didn't look for her also didn't know how would it be if I look for her. I didn't have her news for. along time, then when I heard about her, it was already few months after" Song Ming Xuan said it, and his face showed a sad expression. He looked at Song Ting Yu: "The time she gave birth to you, I rushed to the hospital but she passed away, and left you"

This moment it seemed everything stopped. No one talked.

Su Ran could notice the sadness in Song Ming Xuan's eyes, his eyes turned red.

Also didn't know how long had it been, he just continued, his voice was really hoarse: "When He Jin passed away, I was in very difficult situation to accept this."

"Chen Jing married to the family several years later. Toward her I always very cold and indifferent. Basically I don't care about her, then she seemed to be together with another man" Song Ming Xuan said this, his tone didn't show any madness like it was unrelated to him: "After that she gave birth to Bai Zhi Rui. Ma also knows this thing. That time in rage she wanted to kick her out of the family, but Chen Jing's mother came over and begged. That year during the crisis, Chen family had ever helped us. So because of this any also because of my cold attitude toward Chen Jing, Ma also felt guilty and let her stay. That time Chen Jing said that her kid is dead, but unexpectedly not. She just gave her kid to someone else"

Because he didn't have Chen Jing inside his heart, so he didn't really care anything about her.

"So where is she now?" Song Ting Yu was silent for a long time, and asked with his hoarse voice.

Su Ran and Song Ming Xuan knew who was he indicating.

Song Ming Xuan raised his head slowly, with sadness and pain he smiled: "She definitely would be happy if you guys come and see her."

He paused and took a bracelet out from his pocket: "This is He Jin's."

He Jing didn't buried in An City, that year she left and gave birth to Song Ting Yu, she didn't even meet him for the last moment.

Song Ming Xuan brought her to the Jing Shan, it was the place where they pledge their love.

Song TIng Yu's birthday was on June, now Su Ran just understands the reason behind Song Ming Xuan disappearance during that day, he went away to accompany He Jin.

The next day Su Ran went to the Jing Shan with Song Ting Yu, they took one hour flight to go there.

Song Ming Xuan has a house there, so every year he visits He Jin, he would stay there.

The time they wanted to go , Song Ming Xuan gave the key to them.

When they arrived there, Song Ting Yu hailed the taxi and went to that house.

Chapter 170

There were a lot of houses in Jing Shan, it is built from the wood material. Song Ming Xuan's house also, but his house was more secluded than others, supposedly he likes to have his own privacy.

Arriving at the door, Su Ran used the key to open it. They both only brought few languages because after visiting He Jin, they would return tomorrow.

Entering the room, Su Ran felt this house was decorated according to He Jin's preference. Moreover, she noticed this house to be full of Song Ting Yu's photo, from little age until now.

Supposedly Song Ming Xuan took it for He Jin to see it, then placed it on the photo frame here.

In every corner of the house, there were fresh flowers. The time they got inside, they could smell the flowery scent, a mild one.

This house should be cleaned every day by Song Ming Xuan's appointed person so it is so clean.

In this four months weather, it was raining but the sky was clear.

Su Ran took a hot shower, then felt her body to be refreshed. She looked at Song Ting Yu, he was standing in front of the window. She came over and hugged his arm: "Later on, let's visit Ma."

Song Ting Yu shook his head: "It's raining, the road will be slippery."

Visiting He Jin's grave, definitely wouldn't be an easy road. It was on the top of the mountain, there would be muddy. Song Ting Yu was worried for Su Ran.

Su Ran knew what was he thinking: "It's okay, you could hold me tight."

Being here, Song Ting Yu definitely really would want to see his mother, but the weather today was raining lightly. It should be stopped soon.

"Let's go in a while." Su Ran pointed at her luggage: "I bring my rubber boots."

Song Ting Yu was convinced by her. After the afternoon nap, they started to go He Jin's grave. Because it was their fist time and based on the direction from Song Ming Xuan, they still need to ask for help to find it.

Su Ran wore a rai coat and rubber boots, she followed behind him. He kept on holding her hands tightly like she was afraid something would happen to her.

After a while, they arrived there.

This moment Su Ran's hair on her forehead was wet, but it's still okay because she wore a lot so she wasn't cold.

Standing in front of the grave, Song Ting Yu used his hands to wipe the gravestone.

Song Ming Xuan also always ask people around to help to clean it and see it so it was really clean.

On the grave stone was written few words:

My love, He Jin.

Su Ran was emotionally affected by this words.

Song Ting Y looked at the gravestone for while, then said: "Ma, I am Song Ting Yu. I come with my wife to visit you."

Su Ran stood beside Song Ting Yu, and smiled: "Ma, we come to see you."

She thought He Jin should be waiting for this day for a long time.

But finally she could see her son.

When they went down, Song Ting Yu kept on silent mode until they arrived back in the house. He stood in front of the window and contemplated.

Su Ran knew she was thinking about He Jin so she didn't disturb him.

The next day, they returned back to An City.

It just because during in Jing Shan, Su Ran was caught a cold so when they returned, she had a fever.

Madame Song was worried and asked the doctor to come. She knew that Song Ting Yu broght Su Ran out, but didn't know he took her to Jing Shan.

She scolded Song Ting Yu: "You clearly know what her current condition now, and you still bring her out. You really a troublemaker!"

"Grandma.." Su Ran said with a weak voice: "It's not him, it's me who wanted to follow him. I know he is sad, so I want to accompany him."

Madame Song was startled and looked at Song Ting Yu: "Where did you go?"

"Jing Shan."

Song Ting Yu said it, then looked at Su Ran.

Madame Song's body stayed rigid. Of course she knew it was Song Ming Xuan's choice of burial place for He Jin. Then she said: "How could you guys go there?"

"I come to visit my Ma."

Song Ting Yu said it.

When he said it suddenly there was a crisp sound from the doorway, Chen Jing was standing there blankly.

Beside her, there was a shattered glass, the fruits were scattered on the floor.

She was just about to get in and heard Song TIng Yu said it, so she was surprised.

This moment her face was full of surprise and disbelief.

In her mind appeared some thinking: Song Ting Yu already knows that she is not her biological mother, also knows what happened that year. So he definitely knows that Bai Zhi Rui is her son.

Everyone was watching her for a while, but they all worried about Su Ran, so they ignored her.

After her surprise, she just left without tidy up the fruits. She returned to her own bedroom.

Because that time He Jin is not from the good family so Song family wants to keep on hiding this truth from Song Ting Yu.

That year when she married into Song family, Madame Song didn't hide it from her about Song Ming Xuan's past history. She and Song Ming Xuan grew up together, and she always likes him. To be able to marry him, she didn't care too much.

So she kept on promising that she didn't care about it and said that she would take a good care of him.

She also felt that He Jin is dead, a dead person. Why should she argue with a dead person.

She thought by living with him, she would be able to occupy a place in his heart. He would slowly loves her. But she noticed that she was too naive because no matter what she did, Song Ming Xuan's heart wouldn't be opened for her. He would keep on lingered on how he lost her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 85 4
Aurelia Rabbit; daughter of the White Rabbit, and Jay's best friend. But there's something different about her. Aurelia has selective mutism, and ca...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
24.4K 1K 13
His empress. Her emperor. After a lifetime, would things be the same? Would they be the same? ORIGINAL STORY Photos not mine. Mined on Pinterest. Cr...