Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-150
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

151-160

805 10 3
By benittlee

Chapter 151: You are so Impatient

After the press conference ended and Bai Zhi Rui wanted to leave, among the crowd there was a person threw several eggs on her.

Despite having her bodyguards to protect, that person still could threw several eggs precisely on her body because she mingled around the crowd.

The woman not only threw eggs on her, she even yelled: "You are the third party, you are shameless! You are really shameless!"

Because the woman appeared to sudden so it let the people on the surrounding felt startled. It was silent, even the bodyguards didn't do anything.

She could throw the eggs on target. The broken eggs fell to her face from her hair, it turned her beautiful face to the battered and exhausted face.

After she shouted out loud, everyone just gained their awareness back. Because of her action, some of the people among the group also started to blame Bai Zhi Rui.

The situation was being out of control.

Looking at this condition, Ms Chen rushed over to ask the bodyguards to escort Bai Zhi Rui to the car.

Before the one who threw the eggs on her was a middle-aged woman. She obviously came prepared. If not how could she bring eggs?

Although she was being caught by the bodyguard, but she seemed to be calmed. She just looked at Bai Zhi Rui and said: "Bai Zhi Rui, you are the third party. You are specialized in wrecking family of others."

The scene started to be more and more chaotic, those bodyguards almost unable to control the situation on site. Bai Zhi Rui left as soon as possible. She sped up and several of her assistants and Ms Chen followed her to avoid those people act.

She just aimed to leave first, she didn't even care about what was on her face or hair.

It was until they were in the car.

Her assistant passed her a tissue, she just realized her body was full of eggs.

"Are you okay, Zhi Rui? Are you hurt?" Ms Chen looked at her.

Bai Zhi Rui didn't say anything, she was already trembling with rage. She wiped herself, then she threw the tissue to the other side.

The assistant, who sat down beside her, took another tissue and help to wipe her face cautiously.

This moment her face turned to be so cold, her little assistant didn't dare to look at her.

The driver turned his head: "Ms Chen, where would we go? Are we sending Ms Bai home now?"

"What home should I go back to? Send me to the hospital!" Bai Zhi Rui immediately said it with her cold voice.

"What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?" Ms Chen looked at her.

"I sprained my leg." Bai Zhi Rui pointed at her ankle. Before for avoiding those people, she walked so fast however some people still managed to push and push her so she sprained it.

This was a quite big problem. This period of time, Bai Zhi Rui was busy with film shooting so it was important for her to be in good health. It would be too troublesome if she couldn't shot the movie because of her legs. In condition where Bai Zhi Rui was in bad scandal, she definitely couldn't ask for a sick leave. If she asked one, it would make a difficult situation for other movie casts and crews and she would have a bad reputation.

"Hurry up go to the hospital." Ms Chen immediately commanded.

Finally the driver could break away from the paparazzi surrounded their car, he drove the car and stopped the car in some place. Bai Zhi Rui got off the car with Ms Chen and one of the assistants to take the taxi to the hospital. They did it to avoid of being followed by the paparazzi.

In the hospital, the doctor treated her injury. She sat inside the sickroom, she listened to the doctor's advise that she couldn't move around carelessly for several days and it's best for her to stay in the hospital. She immediately said: "I don't have time to stay in the hospital. The doctor looked at her and smiled: "Ms Bai, it is my advise as a doctor. If you insist to leave then I also wouldn't force you. But I should remind you that this is not a simple sprain. Before you also had a surgery after the car accident? Your current injury is in the same place as the previous one. You need to be more careful, if not later on the one who would regret it is you."

The doctor finished his advise and left.

Bai Zhi Rui naturally wouldn't stay at the hospital. How could she stay and take a sick leave in this bad situation?

"How is it?" Ms Chen's whole faces showed her worry for Bai Zhi Rui: "Some of the scenes in your ancient movie would need to be finalized this week. Moreover, the film directed by director Zhang would start to shot in two days. How could this happen in this critical moment?"

"Tonight I would stay in the hospital, tomorrow I will leave."

"No, before the doctor said that it is quite serious. You couldn't force it, otherwise it wouldn't be a good one for you too. With your condition now, you wouldn't able to do anything, especially the most recent two movies that you would take, you need to perform well." Not only the ancient movie, even the modern movie she wouldn't be able to perform well. In the modern movie, she would act as the police, so of course she needed to do some actions.

After a long consideration, Ms Chen said: "It's better for you to stay in the hospital, I would ask a sick leave for you."

She said it, then Ms Chen personally called the crews to ask for a sick leave for Bai Zhi Rui and of course she got a cold reply. Director Zhang was not happy about it, but he couldn't do nothing in the current condition of Bai Zhi Rui. Even he forced it, there would be no good result.

They really wanted to replace Bai Zhi Rui, but they thought about the person that supported her, Song Ting Yu.

"How is it?" Bai Zhi Rui asked after Ms Chen hung up.

Ms Chen sighed: "I already expect that they wouldn't happy about it"

Bai Zhi Rui fisted her hands, her eyes were overflowing with hatred. What this situation had anything to do with her? It was Jiang Guo who pushed Su Ran, why should they put the blame on her? She is innocent, how could she be implicated because of this?!

"You get a rest first. Don't you think too much. You just need to get well soon.

Ms Chen said it then left Bai Zhi Rui. Bai Zhi Rui opened the WeiBo app on her phone. Without doubt, she was still ranked the first on the trending topic. But this time one thing that made her the first place was her incident during press conference.

The topic was "Bai Zhi Rui was being thrown eggs by unknown woman."

Bai Zhi Rui was tensed because of the news, she almost smashed her phone down.

She opened the photos and videos of the incident. Although there was no one recorded it fully, but there was a record of her covering her face like a rat on the street. A lot of people commented "You deserve it."

Who was together with Song Ting Yu first?!"

Bai Zhi Rui wanted to control herself, but she couldn't. In rage, she called someone. After it ended, she threw the phone to the side. She didn't want to open WeiBo anymore. It just made her to be even angrier.

She just needed a time to calm done. If she went online, there was must be that scene popped up.

Su Ran stayed at the hospital for several days. Finally she could be discharged today. In the morning, Song Ting Yu helped her to finish the hospital administration process.

Although this temporary moment, Su Ran agreed to not mention anything about divorce, but she was a bit cold toward him

This was hard for Song Ting Yu, no matter how he tried to chat with her, she was unenthusiastic and didn't really pay attention to him.

Song Ting Yu didn't use to it, but he didn't know what to do.

When he finished with the discharged administration process, her returned to the room. Su Ran was sitting down peacefully, and the maid was busy helping her to tidy up.

Song Ting Yu watched Su Ran's belly for a while, then he pulled her.

She looked at her: "What happened?"

"Let's go to do a check up."

"What kind of checkup?

"I want to know the sex of the kid."

Su Ran's kid was almost four months old so they could do the test.

"Don't you always think that it is a little girl?"

"So I want to verify." Indeed to speak about the kid, made Su Ran turned enthusiastic.

"We can do it on the next time check up." Su Ran said.

But obviously Song Ting Yu didn't want to let it go. He held her hands to leave the room, and he instructed the maid for wait for them.

Su Ran noticed that he started to pace quickly, she shook her head and said helplessly: "Are you that impatient?"

"Em."

After the check up, they both went to the consultation room with the result. The doctor looked at it for a while, then smiled and said: "It's a girl."

Song Ting Yu immediately smiled brightly: "Indeed it is a little princess."

During the way home, on one hand, he held Su Ran's hand. With his other hand, he from time to time stroked her belly slightly. Everyone around them started to look at them.

Su Ran felt, they must have never met this foolish Papa.

Who would keep on talking with the kid inside the womb on the way?

"Song Ting Yu, walk properly. Everyone is looking at us." Su Ran pinched his back of hand. She felt this moment Song Ting Yu was really shameless!

"Who said it is improper? I am really serious! I am talking with our daughter. Why? Anyone have a problem?" He immediately raised his head. His gaze started to move around.

There was a couple that was discussing them. The man pointed at Song Ting Yu and talked with his girlfriend. This moment Song Ting Yu glared at them fiercely. The man felt scared and held his girlfriend to leave.

She patted his hand: "You scared them!"

She just patted, and suddenly he turned his body and hugged her. She was startled of his sudden movement. She responded by wanting to push him away. Yet he kept on hugging her even tighter: "Su Ran, finally you start to talk to me again. I am really afraid that this lifetime you wouldn't want to respond to me."

These several days he felt that way.

Su Ran was regarding him as an invisible man, she was indifferent toward him. She talked with everyone, but she didn't respond to him. He held back his anger, he couldn't be angry with her.

Now they even got more attentions from the people around them.

Su Ran pushed him away: "This is the public place, what are you doing?"

"What if it is the public place? I am happy with it. Is it wrong for me to hug my own wife?"

".." Su Ran bit her lips, she really wanted to bit him: "Song Ting Yu, you don't want your face again?"

Song Ting Yu let her go, and his gaze fell on her delicate little face: "With the face of me, it's really a pity to let it go right?"

Su Ran rolled her eyes. He was really a shameless man.

Su Ran decided to maintain several meters of distance from him, if not later on he might do something sudden.

She didn't like to be the center of attention.

She turned her body and startled because she noticed not a far there were two figures. It was Bai Zhi Rui and a young woman. It seemed that young woman was her assistant.

Why was Bai Zhi Rui here?

Song Ting Yu also noticed her. He looked at her for a while, and hugged Su Ran's shoulder: "Let's go."

Bai Zhi Rui came over and greeted them: "It's too coincidental."

Su Ran looked at her, she really didn't know what should she feel right now. Her incident was really unrelated to her, but it was her fans doing.

Song Ting Yu brought Su Ran to walk to another direction, yet Bai Zhi Rui called him: "Ting Yu."

She didn't let the assistant to help her to come in front of them.

"That matter is unrelated to me."

She meant the Su Ran's incident.

Su Ran just noticed her leg, so actually she hurt her leg so she was in the hospital.

"If your leg is injured, then you should take a rest in the sickroom, don't you walk around." Song Ting Yu didn't talk with her anymore, and left.

Bai Zhi Rui just stood there, and felt a sting of pain in her heart.

She immediately said lightly: "Is all man that ruthless?"

The assistant next to her was hesitant, then said: "It supposedly Mr Song just being loyal to his wife."

The assistant was just graduating from university, she still didn't really understand a lot of stuffs. She also didn't have any intention, she just felt if a man falls in love with a man, and keeps on thinking of another then it would be called ruthless.

It is ruthless for those women.

Song Ting Yu just being single-mindedly wanted to be good to one woman, it is not wrong. But Bai Zhi Rui was with him for five years, but she never really occupied his heart. Lastly, it is occupied by Su Ran. The assistant didn't know how should she say about their relationship.

She always feels that Bai Zhi Rui is quite innocent, after all after being five years with him, she didn't get anything

Chapter 153

But Song Ting Yu didn't love her, but if he didn't love and just stayed beside her because he was feeling guilty, that kind of man is more cruel.

But Song Ting Yu did the contrary thing. Because he doesn't love her and he wants to be faithful and be together to a woman, so he broke up with her.

But Bai Zhi Rui didn't accept that these five years of her companion and sacrifice for him would result in this kind of situation. She started to keep on tangled him, longing for a chance to turn to the past.

But when someone doesn't love you, it means he wouldn't love. She wouldn't be able to snatch Song Ting Yu back to her side again.

So for this little assistant, she thought she also didn't know clearly what was going on between them. But she felt Bai Zhi Rui let him go since he doesn't love her. Even she does more thing, she couldn't change anything. So why should be persistent struggle?

Looking at how Song Ting Yu looked at Su Ran, it was full of love and pampering, and also desire to own, every woman would envy her.

"He wants to be dedicated to Su Ran. Then me? How about me?" Bai Zhi Rui pointed at herself, she asked herself coldly.

"But, Ms Bai." The little assistant swallowed her saliva: "You already broke up with Song Ting Yu. Moreover, I felt you should give up."

"So, you feel that I deserve it? Because I don't willing to let go. Now what are happening to me is because I deserved it?" This moment Bai Zhi Rui's eyes turned to be so scary.

The little assistant had never seen that side of her. She was afraid of the glaring eyes of Bai Zhi Rui. She retreated: "Ms Bai, I don't mean that way. I just think. You should let go of the past so you could live better life."

"I'm Bai Zhi Rui wouldn't easily be bullied by anyone!"

Bai Zhi Rui said then, she returned to her room. The little assistant was startled and just stood there. This moment she was shivering, because of Bai Zhi Rui, she was too scary.

Actually sometimes a woman who is envy and full hatred, is too scary

Bai Zhi Rui returned her room, and Ms Chen was waiting for her. Now noticing how she was returned alone: "Where were you? I heard that Su Ran also was staying on the hospital, did you look for her?"

Ms Chen worried that Bai Zhi Rui would be emotional, and looked for Su Ran to make a scene.

"Do I look like a stupid person?"

Bai Zhi Rui sat down on the chair.

No matter how angry she was, she wouldn't make a scene with Su Ran because this matter had impacted her badly.

"Do you have cigarette?" Bai Zhi Rui extended her hand to Ms Chen.

"In your condition now, it's better for you to not smoke." Ms Chen knows that sometimes Bai Zhi Rui smoked, but it was not a habit. She would just smoke if she was anxious or perhaps in the bad mood.

Ms Chen is life-long smoker, so she always has cigarettes with her all the time.

"Give me one." Bai Zhi Rui said.

Ms Chen was helpless, she just took one and passed to her: "Don't you smoke too much."

Bai Zhi Rui lighted it up, and put it inside her mouth.

Since she entered the entertainment circle, Ms Chen always be on her side as her manager so they are in quite good relationship.

She was also indeed considerate of Bai Zhi Rui: "Now with Su Ran experienced that accident, I see Song Ting Yu couldn't be depend it on. He definitely would choose Su Ran. This accident would let him to be have a lingering fear as he is afraid that it would happen again. I think he definitely would announce your guys break up"

"So?" Bai Zhi Rui asked.

"I see that he is already persistent to not spend any efforts for you, so for this matter we should hold an active position, if he announce the break up first, that time it would influence you negatively. If not you just announce it first personally, just said that you already choose to break up with him. This perhaps would stop everyone to say anything more. If not, this matter would be worst and worst. That time it would be hard to sort it out"

Bai Zhi Rui entered a deep consideration, she said: "I already put this hard effort to want him to stay by my side, now you want me to announce that I broke up with him?"

"It's just a delaying tactics, we need to stabilize the situation for temporary, then we could discuss more in the future" Ms Chen patted her shoulder: "Listen to me. I know you are not willing. But in this world, there is a lot of man, there is a lot of man would fall head over heels for you. Why should you hang on for him? He has showed clearly that he wouldn't return to your side. Then what would you do? If you really want to continue to stand firm in entertainment circle, we could look for another, it doesn't need to be Song Ting Yu."

Bai Zhi Rui just stayed silent, she already lost her understanding of what her original motivation to connect with Song Ting Yu was. Perhaps it just for her career, but afterwards she really hasfeeling for him.

She really loves Song Ting Yu, there is no doubt in int. But she really understands that now she didn't want to let him go, mostly because she was unwilling to lose.

She didn't willing that her man for five years, should be gave up and be with another woman.

She didn't willing to let her long-term sacrifice couldn't let her enter the Song family.

"I would issue a statement in the Wei Bo, said that you already broke up to Song Ting Yu." Ms Chen patted her shoulder: "Zhi Rui, it is not only Song Ting Yu that could help you be successful!"

What Ms Chen is true, it was not only Song Ting Yu that could help her. But except him, she didn't want anyone.

In the top floor of Song company.

After Tang Zi Chu finished to give reports about work, he stood on the ground. He wanted to stay something but hesitate.

Song Ting Yu raised his head to look at him, then said calmly: "If you have something to say, then say it."

"It's like this, Chief Song." Tang Zi Chu said slowly: "This afternoon, Ms Bai's team already issued a statement."

"What statement is it?"

"It's regarding the news about you guys break up." Tang Zi Chu said, "The content of the statement stated that Ms Bai dumps you"

Song Ting Yu looked at him: "Just let her be. Supposedly she wants to path a way for herself. If it has benefit to her, then just let her do it.."

Chapter 154

Song Ting Yu didn't care about the process, he just wanted the result. He felt that it's good also that now Bai Zhi Rui took initiative to announce their break up as he would do it anyway.

In short, let everyone knows that they didn't have any relation anymore.

As for the method, he really didn't care about it.

Bai Zhi Rui is an actress, she felt it is important to keep her reputation.

"Okay, Chief Song."

"If there's nothing else, then just go out first." Song Ting Yu waved his hand and let Tang Zi Chu to go out. Now he just wanted to finish these all works because later on he wanted to take Su Ran and Song Wei Xi out for dinner. Then, also buy baby products to decorate the room.

At night, after Su Ran finished her bath, she just sat down on the carpet with Song Wei Xi to sort out the things they bought before. There was a lot of things, there was all sorts of rag dolls, little wooden horse, and baby daily necessities, they even bought the baby's feeding bottle. Except for the baby, Song Ting Yu also bought a lot of plaything and books. It was his first time to stroll around toy shop and baby shop. It seemed that he wanted to put everything inside the shopping basket.

For Song Wei Xi, Song Ting Yu seemed to want to make up to his ignorance so he really bought a lot things, a pile of toys; All the toys that boys like and play, he bought it all.

This moment Song Wei Xi was so happy to tear open his plastic bag. He didn't need anyone help to open it.

Tank, little car, little train, everything.

Su Ran was sitting on the other side and looked at a pile of other things.

Basically all of it was pink and light blue.

Su Ran saw it and felt that Song Ting Yu is really an impatient man. Her kid was just few months, and he bought these much toys.

She couldn't control him before during their time in the department store because he just threw a bulk of things to the shopping cart so she really couldn't see it.

At last because of Su Ran was arguing strongly, he didn't buy the other half. If not, it would be too much.

The time she was tidying up, her phone started to vibrate.

It was a message.

She stopped and opened her phone. It was several photos, she saw it and her face turned pale.

It was before the time Lin Cheng Huan's grandma passed away and she got a cold. It was a photo of Lin Cheng Huan kissed her.

It wasn't really clear photo even thought it was colorful.

That time there were only her, Lin Cheng Huan, Tian Mi, and Song Ting Yu. They wouldn't take a photo of her and Lin Cheng Huan, who was it on the scene?

It was a photo from Bai Zhi Rui.

Could it be Bai Zhi Rui was there too, she followed them?

It was a long time ago, why didn't they notice it?

Song Ting Yu came out after the bath, he noticed Su Ran was sitting on the carpet and lost in her thought.

He wiped his hair, and came over. He stroked Song Wei Xi's head and sat down beside Su Ran: "What are you looking at? How could it make you be fascinated?"

Su Ran just regained herself then passed the phone to him.

Song Ting Yu took it and looked, his face suddenly changed.

Su Ran moved her face close, and said confusedly: "How could she have that photo?"

Song Ting Yu got his own phone and looked at Su Ran: "Let me give her a call and ask."

Su Ran nodded, she was also very confused, how come Bai Zhi Rui have this kind of photo? Was she there before? What was her motivation to send her this photo?

He dialed her.

Bai Zhi Rui didn't seem to surprise to get a call from him, she already expected it: "You still give me a call, have you seen the photo? Do you know that she still has relation with Lin Cheng Huan? Are you nervous because you afraid that I will publish the photo? If I publish this photo, Su Ran also would be like me and everyone's attention would be on her.."

"You wouldn't."

Bai Zhi Rui laughed coldly: "Why I wouldn't? You even don't want me anymore, you even don't want to act out with me. Why I couldn't things to hurt Su Ran? Why couldn't I just publish this photo and let everyone know that her scandal?"

"If you really publish it, then you would know the consequences. Actually Su Ran didn't really care about how people said about her. But I don't like anyone to discuss about her so if I really see it spread out" He didn't continue:" What benefit for you to provoke my anger? You are not someone stupid, of course you wouldn't do anything stupid. Why did you send her this photo? Say it, what do you want?"

"I don't want anything." Bai Zhi Rui seemed to be laughing, but her voice was somewhat hoarse, she seemed to be drunk: "I just want you to come over and accompany me. If you come then I would give this photo to you, what do you think?"

Song Ting Yu narrowed his eyes: "Who gave you this photo?"

"I asked someone to follow her."

"You don't have that ability, who gave you the photo?" Song Ting Yu clutched the photo.

"Then don't you have a great ability? Then you just check it for yourself. If you couldn't then look for me, then I personally would tell you?" Bai Zhi Rui obviously drank a lot that now her voice sounded a bit careless, but she was conscious.

"Then you just continue to wait." Song Ting Yu hung up, and closed the door. He took out a cigarette and smoked. He smoked and looked at the room.

Su Ran seemed to be so calm and unaffected because of the photo, she already tidied up. She took a book and read it to Song Wei Xi.

Chapter 155

Song Ting Yu loves this kind of scene, it was warm and beautiful.

Song Wei Xi seemed to a bit sleepy, he kept on rubbing his eyes.

Su Ran let him to lean on her shoulder, seemed she wanted to carry him back to the room to sleep.

Looking at her response, he hurriedly died out his cigarette, and opened the French window to go outside. That time Su Ran hadn't carried Song Wei Xi, he just carried that little boy for her and said: "Let me do it."

With Su Ran's condition now, how could she carry Song Wei Xi up?

What if something bad happen to her?

He was worried for her.

Although Su Ran passed Song Wei Xi to Song Ting Yu, but she still followed them to Song Wei Xi's room. He placed him on the bed and she helped to take off Song Wei Xi's shoes and covered him with the blanket. She also turned off the light and just left a dim night sleep for him, then they left his room.

Song Ting Yu hugged her shoulder and walked back: "Okay, we should go to sleep now."

Su Ran raised her head and looked at him: "Did you call Bai Zhi Rui before, what did she say? How could she had that photo?"

"Someone gave it to her."

"Who was it?" At that time although Su Ran was asleep, but Tian Mi had ever told her about those moment.

Who would it be?

They returned to their room. Song Ting Yu closed the door by kicked it with his legs. Then suddenly he hugged her and placed her on the bed. He used his tip of nose to rub her tip of nose: "Don't you think anymore about it, I would handle this matter, don't you worry too much."

Su Ran of course wouldn't care too much about this, but she just a bit curious, what would Bai Zhi Rui do again.

Noticing that she didn't talk, Song Ting Yu seemed to be dissatisfied. He lowered his head and bit her collar bone lightly. She screamed in surprised, and used her hand to rub it. She glared at him: "What are you doing"

The time she said it, she immediately regretted it. She hurriedly covered his mouth to prevent him to speak.

Every time she said those words, this man would use his words to defeat her and make her to be speechless.

Song Ting Yu laughed lowly, and pushed away her hands. His long fingers lingered on her lips and went lower to her delicate chin and exquisite collar bone. Then his one hand undid her botton.

He undid it one by one, and opened it slowly. He seemed to be so patient.

Su Ran's face turned to be redder and redder. The time he tried to undo her third buttons, she clutched his hand: "I want to sleep."

"I don't have any intention to not let you sleep."

Song Ting Yu answered it like it was a reasonable answer. He even laid down her body flat on the bed, and his hand explored the inside of her body.

Su Ran really wanted to kick him off the bed, how should she deal with this man.

Then he raised his head: "Isn't it grow bigger?"

Su Ran's face was red as the red of blood. She used her foot to kick his ankle: "Song Ting Yu, move away."

Song Ting Yu thought about it seriously for a long time, then finally he nodded. His both hands was placed in front of her eyes, and gestured: "In the past, it was this big. Now these are these big, indeed it is bigger now"

"Being pregnant would make it bigger" Su Ran's both hands were finally free, she pulled her pajamas back.

Upon seeing this, he stopped her: "What are you doing by pulling this? I haven't started!"

"." Su Ran caught a pillow and pounded to his body: "Song Ting Yu, you are too shameless, you are vulgar. You don't want your dignity"

She expressed all the words and expression about him that she could think off. Then she just noticed it was not enough.

Song Ting Yu didn't dodge away, he also didn't clutch her hand: "I just be shameless to you, I just willingly to lose my face for you" He said it, he moved his face closed to him, then smiled: "This is the privilege that solely belong to you, are you happy? Are you proud of yourself?"

Su Ran used the pillow to hit him. He didn't respond, yet she just panted with rage and felt tired. She just laid down and didn't mind him anymore, she even didn't respond to him.

Song Ting Yu propped up his body beside her: "You want to sleep? Then let me start."

His voice seemed to sound to be very excited, like he see something exciting. Su Ran used her both hands to cover her eyes: "Song Ting Yu, I want to sleep."

"Then you just sleep, there would be no one to stop you. I wouldn't need you to move, you couls just lay down and enjoy" He said it, then leaned his head over. He kissed her blushing face: "I could"

He hadn't say it, and Su Ran already glared at him: "Couldn't!"

Song Ting Yu was depressed: "How do you know what I'm about to say?"

"You only have that kind of thinking toward me." Except those thing, there is nothing else in his brain. She knew it.

"Do I seem to be that little minded person? Couldn't I think more of more wife?"

"Couldn't you regard me as man for these several months? Man!" Su Ran was angry that her face turned red.

Song Ting Yu examined her and crossed his both hands: "I never see a man with boobs!"

"Go away!" Su Ran covered her face: "In the future, you couldn't touch me! You couldn't touch me anywhere!"

Song Ting Yu said: "Su Ran, don't be to over!"

These four months, since they knew her pregnancy, he spend a day with a feeling of spending a year.

It was outside of his expectation that he could pass this moment of torture.

He controlled his anger, then kissed her earlobe: "Just a moment"

"No."

Su Ran seemed to be persistent in it.

Song Ting Yu didn't care too much. He planned to take off her pants so she couldn't have any choice.

Su Ran was surprised of his action. She immediately pulled her pants back and glared at him: "Song Ting Yu, try if you dare to act like that again. Tomorrow I would move and sleep at the guest room."

In a flash Song Ting Yu turned stif, then he didn't dare to do anything more.

He is most afraid that Su Ran would do that.

Su Ran used the thin silk to cover her body and it was until she felt safe that she stopped.

Song Ting Yu was full of resentment when he lied down on the bed, he glared at the ceiling then said: "Su Ran, speak honestly what is my position in your heart?"

Su Ran turned her head and looked at his handsome face, she hesitated for a while: "You really want me to say it?"

Chapter 156

"."

Hearing what she said, Song Ting Yu felt this condition was far from good, he waved his hand: "Don't, it's better for you to not say it. My heart is weak, I couldn't be attacked like this."

He felt, if she ranked him, he wouldn't be placed after Wei Xi, or after the baby. He even maybe placed after Grandma, her mother. He probably would be placed after Tian Mi and Lin Cheng Huan.

He is really the whole world most pathetic husband!

The time he was grieving, Su Ran took his hand and placed it under her head as a pillow. She took initiative to lay down his embrace and kissed his side face. Then she said something lightly on her ear. It was a pity that Song Ting Yu was still busy with his thought that he couldn't hear it clearly.

He just could hear that she said that he isn't the same as anyone else, then. then nothing.

Song Ting Yu felt so happy, he busily held her hand and looked at her: "Su Ran, what did you say before? I couldn't hear it clearly, say it one more time."

He said it then his eyes were looking at her with full of hope.

Su Ran smiled: "It's no good to say a good thing for the second time. It's okay if you didn't hear it."

"Say it one more time, just one more time." Song Ting Yu begged her.

"Turn off the light, I want to sleep. Wait until I feel happy again then I will tell you."

Song Ting Yu was mad, he fisted his hand, but he couldn't do anything. He couldn't do anything to Su Ran. Moreover she couldn't be moved by force or persuasion. The more forceful he is, she would be even more forceful than him. If he pretended to be a pitiful part, she also wouldn't mind him.

Song Ting Yu felt that his current self to be so stupid and coward.

He watched her back for a moment, then at last switched off the light. But after a while of laying down, his phone rang.

He took her phone, and looked at it. He looked at Su Ran, then went to answer the phone.

It was a call from Chen Jing, she had been traveling abroad for several time and never contacted the family.

"Ting Yu, you are not yet sleep, right?"

"No." Song Ting Yu looked at the phone, it was eleven o'clock: "Where are you now."

"I just arrived at the airport from Canada. I have a lot of luggages, come and pick me up."

It would be troublesome to bring a lot of luggages and take a taxi, moreover, it was late.

"Okay, wait for me. Just wait for me inside. I will call you when I am there."

He hung up and opened the window of the room. He noticed Su Ran seemed to be not sleep soundly yet. He went to the bedside, and kissed her temple: "Ma is back. She is now at the airport, I will come over to pick her up for a while."

Su Ran closed her eyes, and nodded: "Okay. Be careful"

Song Ting Yu changed his clothes and wore his coat. It was March in An City, but it was still a bit cool, especially during the night.

Song Ting Yu drove the car to the airport, and he looked a carpark to park, then he went to the lobby.

When he was at the lobby, he got a call from Chen Jing: "Ting Yu, I'm behind. Come over."

Song Ting Yu turned his body and looked at Chen Jing's luggages. Supposedly she had a lot of shopping time that she brought a lot. It is her characteristic that she loves to shop, same like Bai Zhi Rui. They would shop during the bad and good mood.

Song Ting Yu helped her to bring her luggage and placed on his car trunk.

"You are tired right, let me send you home to rest."

Song Ting Yu drove the car and exited the airport carpark.

"No, now I am a bit hungry. I didn't eat anything before. Ting Yu, take me to eat before we go home."

Song Ting Yu turned his steering wheels and changed directions. He turned his head to Chen Jing then said: "Okay, I'll take you. What do you want to eat?"

"I'm okay with anything. It's quite late now, I don't now what place would be opened at this time" Chen Jing said it while she was looking at the window. She seemed to look for a place to eat, then suddenly she thought of something: "If not let's just go to Li Jing hotel to eat something."

Li Jing hotel's restaurant would be open until 12:30.

"Okay."

Song Ting Yu nodded, and drove the car to that hotel.

Actually even though it was eleven o'clock, yet outside there was a lot of midnight snack stands or some little restaurant to have a midnight snack but Chen Jing is a woman with obsession with cleanliness. If he took her to those places, it would be let her to suffer. She rather be hungry for the whole night then eat there.

Song Ting Yu knew her nature so he didn't mention those places to her.

When they arrived, both of them got off the car. They took the elevator and went to the restaurant.

Song Ting Yu didn't really like to eat anything at night, so when the waiter passed the menu to him, he just directly passed to Chen Jing's front: "Ma, you can order it. Let's order not too oily thing, just order the lighter one."

Chen Jing nodded. She just ordered a porridge, then the time she passed the menu back to the waiter. She helped him to order a wine.

Chen Jing comes from a very good family, she has a good table manner. This moment she ate while tried to chat with him: "Recently, how is your relationship with Zhi Rui?"

The time Song Ting Yu heard that question, his face turned dark: "We broke up already. Don't you know it?"

Chen Jing paused: "I just thought that."

Song Ting Yu continued: "You thought that I just say it for play or it just my temporary intention, and now it would change?"

Chen Jing simply placed down her hands, seemed that she lost her appetite: "This period of time I always travelled around, I never pay attention to what is happen here. Just until yesterday when I prepared to go home, I logged in to Wei Bo and noticed the news. Zhi Rui is a woman, how could she bear all of this? Couldn't you help him?"

Song Ting Yu placed his glass down, and looked at her: "Ma, I always really curious, why do you seem to very fond of Bai Zhi Rui? Why do you always pick her side in everything? No matter what anyone says, you always be the most supportive one to her. Even you like her, but you mustn't do it right? Could you tell me why?"

Chen Jing was startled when she heard this: "There's no such thing. I just think that she is good. These four years you liked her, and she had been with you for these years." She paused, seemed to sigh, "Actually, she is a kid of my friend, my old friend."

Chapter 157

"As far as I know, Bai Zhi Rui is an orphan, her foster parents had passed away a long time ago."

"I and her mother were best friends. Her mother passed away because of an accident, afterwards, she was raised by her foster parents. I just knew it few years ago. I felt her to be so miserable, so I just want to help her"

Song Ting Yu still watched her intensely, didn't know whether he believed it or not. His eyes was so sharp. Chen Jing didn't like how he saw her, she felt uncomfortable because of it.

"Okay, let's not discuss this again." Chen Jing coughed, "With her current condition now, I don't know how would her future be. How would she be able to continue to act. Honestly, you are still owed her, why don't you help her."

Song Ting Yu didn't say anything, he just drank his wine. Chen Jing noticed it then didn't say anything mroe.

After then, Chen Jing kept on eating while watching at him. He leaned on the chair, and closed his eyes.

Chen Jing put down her chopsticks, and tried to call: "Ting Yu, Ting Yu."

Ting Yu didn't respond. Chen Jing stood up and came over to the in front of him, and shook his shoulder for few times.

"Ting Yu"

Ting Yu's eyes were still close, like he didn't hear it.

Chen Jing then went back to her chair, then called the waiter to pay the bill.

"Madame, is this mister drunk?" The manager came over and asked.

Chen Jing smiled: "He is my son. He drank a bit alcohol, he is a poor drinker."

"Do you need any help to call a taxi? Or."

"No need." Chen Jing said immediately. Due to her quick response, the waiter and the manager were startled. She continued: "I already booked a room upstair. You guys please help me to take him up. Just let him to rest here for tonight."

"Okay." The manager immediately instructed the waiter to help. They followed Chen Jing and took the elevator upstairs, they went to the suite room floor.

Chen Jing used her card to open the door, and pointed to the inside of the room: "Okay, just place him on the bed."

The waiter placed him on the bed, and immediately went outside. Chen Jing immediately took out her wallet and gave him a tip.

The waiter took it then left. Chen Jing went inside the room, and went to the bed. She looked at Song Ting Yu, and used her hand to pat his shoulder: "Ting Yu."

Looking at how he was sleeping, she was relieved. She glanced at the bathroom, and there was a voice of the shower.

There were bottles of alcohols on the coffee table on the living room, and on the carpet there was a high heels and handbags.

Chen Jing came over and sat down on the sofa and waited. After a while, the bathroom door was opened. Someone came outside.

It was Bai Zhi Rui, who was wearing a bathrobe. She was so fascinated. She looked at the man on the bed and smiled.

She was so composed, she came over to Chen Jing's side: "Auntie."

Chen Jing patted her shoulder: "I already take Ting Yu to you. You need to seize this opportunity. It's the best if you could conceive. You wouldn't afraid that he would be in rage. If you don't according to Song Ting Yu, he would definitely be on rage. He really loath people who trick him."

Bai Zhi Rui didn't look worried, she sat down on the sofa. She crossed her long legs, and looked at Song Ting Yu. She pointed at the corner: "Auntie, do you see it?"

Chen Jing followed her finger, and noticed a camera.

"This is?"

Bai Zhi Rui smiled lightly: "Doesn't Ting Yu care so much about Su Ran? If something happened between us tonight, and it was known by Su Ran. How do you think she would react? She would maybe want to have a divorce? Ting Yu knows her temper so he would hope she wouldn't find this out. With this video on my hand, I wouldn't afraid that he would be furious. With my current condition, what should I afraid of?"

"You could say it like that, but." Chen Jing didn't feel very ease about it. After all, Song Ting Yu isn't someone you could threat easily.

"Auntie, for tonight. I'm really thankful for your help. You always help me. I am very grateful for it. I take this path because I am forced to. I don't have any way out. You are Ting Yu's mother, I don't know how would he react toward you. I am not afraid because I will have the video. I just want him to be together with me. But he doesn't want me, so I take this way"

"I understand." Chen Jing sighed, suddenly heard a sound from the bed. She took her bag and stood up: "I will stay next door, if you have any problem, call me"

Bai Zhi Rui sent Chen Jing out, then closed the door. She was still smiling but it seemed to be a bit cold.

Actually she knows about her and Chen Jing relation. Chen Jing is her mother, her biological mother. Several years ago, she read the letter at her foster parent's room when she tidied all of their remnant.

She is Chen Jing and other man's daughter. How could she dare enough to leave her by her side? So she was sent to the orphanage, and being fostered. Chen Jing also just knew it for several years. Then, she wanted to compensate her by putting effort to do something good for her.

When she knew the truth, originally she wanted to ask it directly to Chen Jing. But she calmed down. She feels she doesn't need to do that. In anyway with Chen Jing's guilty feeling, she could use her guiltiness to do a lot of things.

These years when she started to be together with Sogn Ting Yu, she knew this truth. She thought that she and Song Ting Yu would be related, but later on when she tried to check, she found out that Song Ting Yu is a son from Song Ming Xuan and his first love. Song Ting Yu is not Chen Jing's son.

Chapter 158

These years, Song family concealed this secret well, even Song Ting Yu always thought that Chen Jing is his biological mother.

If it was her doubt about her relationship with Song Ting Yu, she wouldn't willing to pay someone to check it out, she maybe wouldn't know all of these.

Bai Zhi Rui locked the door, and went to the bedroom slowly.

She went to his side and stroked Song Ting Yu's face. Then she lowered her head, she blew off an air: "Which part of me that couldn't be compared with Su Ran?"

She sat down beside Song Ting Yu, and extended her hand to take down his coat. After she took off his coat, he just wore a black t-shirt. She started to hold the bottom of the shirt. When she was about to roll it up, a hand covered her hand.

Bai Zhi Rui was startled for a while, and immediately raised her head. She looked that Song Ting Yu's eyes were already opened and he was looking at her.

This moment her heart raced, but she controlled it because didn't Chen Jing drug Song Ting Yu, wouldn't be okay for him to awake? He would also unable to control his lust?!

She just stayed in front of him, she didn't believe that he could restrain his lust!

Bai Zhi Rui looked at his hand on her hand, she smiled: "You are awake? Do you feel hot and unwell? I help you to take off the clothes okay?"

She said it then leaned over, she knelt down and wanted to take his clothes. Who knows in a next second she was pushed by him without any preparation.

She was on the carpet, in a flash she felt her butt hurt. It was hurt that she almost fell her tear.

"Leave me far away."

She was startled.

She just looked that he already sat down and took his coat.

This moment Bai Zhi Rui just bear her pain and stood up. She couldn't believe it. Could it be that Song Ting Yu didn't drink the drug?

She believed that Chen Jing wouldn't lie to her. The current Chen Jing is full of guilty feeling, how could she lie to her? She also hopes that she could live well, then she would be feel more relieved.

So she wouldn't do anything that make Bai Zhi Rui suffered.

Bai Zhi Rui thought the only possibility, Song Ting Yu tried to control his desire and pushed her away.

She clutched his hand when he was about to wear his coat: "Tign Yu, I know it is hard for you to bear, it would be soon gone away."

Song Ting Yu smiled coldly: "I ask you to leave me far away, I ask you to go away. Couldn't you hear me?"

Bai Zhi Rui examined his face, her heart clicked. Her whole heart started to sink: "Don't you drink the wine that your mother gave to you?"

"I drank it." He used his hands to support his forehead.

"Then how could you?"

"Then how could you be so sober?" She didn't finish her words, Song Ting Yu replaced her to finish it.

"Chen Jing is my Ma, so I don't put my guard against her. I drank the wine that she passed to me, but I still have awareness. I want to know what would she do, and it turns out that she has that kind of intention. Tell me whose idea it is? You or her?"

This moment she felt her body was full of rage.

Bai Zhi Rui was relaxed to hear that he drank it.

She looked at him, and in a while she could feel that there was something wrong with him. His handsome face started to blush, she wanted to seize the opportunity to lean her whole body cloe to him.

The moment she wanted to approach him, Song Ting Yu already stood up and leave.

He just felt that his nose was full of Bai Zhi Rui's scent. It was the scent that he had smelled for years, but this moment it couldn't provoke his desire, even if his body was really hot.

Of course Song Ting Yu noticed the camera on the corner, he went over, and took it: "You really think this thoroughly. You could think that the most people that I care is Su Ran, and I am really afraid that she would leave me"

His lips crooked up: "But this lifetime you wouldn't have the chance to do these things that could threaten my relationship with her."

He said it then smashed the camera to the floor.

Bai Zhi Rui was shocked, she was lost.

She didn't expect this to happen.

Without camera, how could she have evidence of their togetherness? How could she show it to Su Ran?

This lifetime Song Ting Yu really hate being tricked by someone, moreover, this time he was tricked by someone who always being called mom by him. His mom worked hand in hand with other people to trick him. His heart was in rage.

This moment he didn't even willing to see Bai Zhi Rui again, he turned his body and left. Yet he didn't expect that Bai Zhi Rui would come over and hugged his waist. She sticked her face close to his back: "Ting Yu, don't you go, don't you go."

"Let go!" Song Ting Yu's voice was so cold.

Bai Zhi Rui didn't willing to let go: "Ting Yu, I know that now you are in pain. Didn't we have a good time when we were together? There's no Su Ran. Even after Su Ran's appearance, didn't you always be together with me abroad? We always be in a good relationship, I am waiting for you to marry me. But now how could you be like this? You don't want it, is it because you just want Su Ran? What is so good about Su Ran? Which part of me that couldn't be compare with Su Ran? Tell me, I will change it, okay? For you, I am willing to change everything?"

"Bai Zhi Rui, you are you, Su Ran is Su Ran. This forever you couldn't change yourself to be her. Moreover, you already vanished all my guilty feeling! From today, you and your matters are unrelated to me. I will warn you one time, it's best for you to leave Su Ran alone. Leave all the Song Family member far away. If they receive any kind of pain, I would return it to you by tenfold."

"Now go away!" After Song Ting Yu said it, he pushed her hands away. But she was unwilling to leave, they kept on struggling. Suddenly the bathrobe that Bai Zhi Rui wore fell down, she was naked.

Chapter 159

Bai Zhi Rui seemed to not be embarrassed, she even didn't think to pick out her bathrobe and put it on. Because she felt that now Song Ting Yu was drugged before so now he tried really hard to control himself, hence, she would try to let him lose control.

She really understands how to do to let a man loses his control.

She came forward and pulled him: "Ting Yu, don't you go. Tonight just stay here."

Have to say that this moment Bai Zhi Rui's appearance is completely attractive, her body is very wonderful, she is good figure and body. But it's a pity in Song Ting Yu's eyes, he could only feel hatred. Except hatred, he didn't have any kind of lust.

No matter how Bai Zhi Rui put effort to seek for it, she couldn't find it.

She was somewhat panic, she didn't have the confidence as before.

Song Ting Yu pushed her hands away, seemed to feel that her touch let him feel sick.

"What happened? Bai Zhi Rui, now you want to do this trick to let a man stays by your side?"

Song Ting Yu laughed coldly, turned his body to leave the room. She just stood there on the ground, she didn't move.

Her tear fell down. She didn't expect her plan would be ended like this!

Song Ting Yu opened the door to leave, then the door on the opposite of the room also opened. Chen Jing ran outside hurriedly, she noticed Song Ting Yu, then said: "Ting Yu, you where are you going?"

Song Ting Yu's eyes were cold, he pointed at Chen Jing, "Don't you worry that there would problem in the opposite room, so you even don't go home? You check in to the hotel and sleep here?"

"Ting Yu, listen to me. I just, just."

"What is this? Say it!" Song Ting Yu watched her: "You clearly know for someone to trick me, but as my mother, now unexpectedly you cooperate with other people to trick me. Chen Jing, how could you deserve to be my mother?"

"Ting Yu" Chen Jing knew now the condition was serious. She came forward to stop him, but she was helpless because she doesn't enough power so at last she was pushed by him.

The time she wanted to chase him, Song Ting Yu's figure already disappeared from the corridor.

She then remembered Bai Zhi Rui on the opposite room, so she hurriedly open the door then looked at how pity was Bai Zhi Rui. This moment she was naked and sat down on the carpet. She just sat down there and cried.

"Zhi Rui" Chen Jing picked the bathrobe and draped it on Bai Zhi Rui's body: "Are you okay?"

She helped her to stand up, but Bai Zhi Rui pushed her hands away. The moment she raised her head and saw Chen Jing, her eyes were full of hatred.

Chen Jing thought what she saw was wrong, her heart was beating so fast. The time she looked at her again, her eyes were calm.

Chen Jing comforted herself, even though there was hatred, but it was toward her, possibly it was for Su Ran.

Bai Zhi Rui let go of Chen Jing's hand, she went to sit down on the sofa by herself. She also didn't care what happened to her body. She just looked the alcohol on the table, she poured it to the glass till it's full then drank it.

Then she poured, and drank it again.

How could she keep on drinking like this? Chen Jing went to the front of her and grasped the glass on her hand: "Zhi Rui, don't you drink again. If you drink, you will be drunk."

"Give me the glass" Bai Zhi Rui extended her hand, but Chen Jing placed the glass on the other table.

Bai Zhi Rui didn't get the glass, she just took the bottle of wine and just drank it directly.

Chen Jing came toward her and grasped the bottle: "What are you doing? Don't you drink too much. I know you are sad, but it's not good for your health to drink this much"

"If it's not good for my health, it would be my own problem." Bai Zhi Rui covered her face, this moment her hair was on mess. Her eyes were also very red: "Who would care about me?"

"How could be no one would care? There's me"

"You! Hahaha" Bai Zhi Rui pointed at her, laughed for a moment. But she didn't say anything.

She drank her alcohol again, and Chen Jing just threw the whole bottles to the trash.

She noticed the alcohol was gone, and curled her body on the sofa, she seemed to be in pain.

Chen Jing looked at it, and felt extremely heartache. She took a blanket and covered her body. She patted her slightly: "Don't you worry. I will help you to get Song Ting Yu back. Even we couldn't get him back, I will not let them to have a happy life."

Bai Zhi Rui didn't say anything.

The time Song Ting Yu took the elevator to leave the top floor, he was in pain.

Remembering how Chen Jing took his trust for granted and wanted to trick him. His heart felt hatred, and wanted to smashed the elevator door.

Li Jing hotel is located in a good location, so even in this late night, he could get a taxi. He gave the address to the taxi driver, and laid down on the backseat and closed his eyes.

He just felt his breath to getting rusher, it really hard for him to breath, and his body started to be hot.

Finally he arrived home. He took a steps upstairs and went to the bedroom. Inside the room, there was a dim light, it is Su Ran's habit. As long he hadn't be at home, she would leave the light on to wait for her.

Song Ting Yu looked at the sleeping Su Ran, and didn't come over. He just went to the bathroom.

He leaned on the wall, the coldness of the ceramic of the bathtub touched his hot body and it lowered down the temperature a bit.

He lowered his head to smell his coat and felt his whole body was full of Bai Zhi Rui's scent. He took all of the clothes and threw it on the floor. Then he went to shower.

He opened the shower head, and didn't turn on the cold water. He just took another cold shower.

Song Ting Yu didn't know for sure how long did he take a cold shower. He just finished it when he felt his body to cool down. Then he wore his bathrobe.

He returned to the bedroom, but he didn't sleep on the bed. He went to sleep on the sofa. He took the pillow and covered his face. He closed his eyes, but he seemed to be unwell.

It seemed that the hotness in his body couldn't be erased by the cold shower. His body started to burn again, let him to be in extreme suffering.

Especially in this room, in the air, seemed to be full of Su Ran's fragrance. This fragrance made him to be stirred restlessly.

Su Ran who laid down on the bed, actually had wake up because of noise from the bathroom. This moment she could hear his rush breathing. She was surprised and opened her eyes

Chapter 160

She looked at the place beside her on the bed, Song Ting Yu didn't sleep on the bed.

She looked at the sofa, and noticed his figure. She pulled her blanket and stepped on her slipper. She went over the sofa, and looked the laying Song Ting Yu on it. His eyes were close, and his handsome face seemed to blushed redly.

Is he sick?

She immediately felt worried and extended her palm to cover his forehead, didn't wait until she could feel it. Song Ting Yu, who was laying down on the sofa, suddenly opened his eyes and pulled her to his embrace.

She cried out in alarm, but in next second her thin lip was covered with his.

Su Ran was a bit mad with his sudden kiss. With great effort she pushed him away, then with unstable voice she asked: What, what happened?"

She asked, and placed her hand on his forehead, her palm could feel his hot temperature: "You are a bit hot, do you have a fever again?"

Song Ting Yu placed his head on Su Ran's neck: "I'm horny not, it's not fever."

Su Ran's face immediately blushed, she used her hand to hit her shoulder: "Song Ting Yu, could you be more serious?!"

"Toward you I couldn't be serious enough."

Su Ran: ""

She felt this moment being in his embrace, his body seemed to bring a little coolness to her body, but it seemed his body was also hot.

"Did you take a cold shower before? What happened to you?

Didn't he go to pick Chen Jing up? How could he return home like this?"

"Where's Ma?"

"Don't mention her." Song Ting Yu still leaned on her neck, his voice seemed to be a bit hoarse: "She doesn't deserve to be my Ma."

"What happened?" It was the first time Song Ting Yu heard it. Although Su Ran noticed that their mother-son relationship was not a typical one as they always a bit distant and calm, but it's okay.

This moment Song Ting Yu answered: "I went to the airport to pick her up. She said that she is hungry and want to eat something. I didn't expect that she used my trust, and put drug on my wine."

Su Ran was startled, it was a bit unbelievable because Chen Jing is Song Ting Yu's biological mother, how could she do this?

"What drug it is?"

"What do you think?" Song Ting Yu kissed her snowy white neck: "It is the same one as the one Su Hao used."

"Why did she do it?" Su Ran still felt a bit surprised. That year Su Hao did it to be connected with Song family and to get benefits from it. But why did Chen Jing do it?

Finally after a long thinking, she thought of something: "For Bai Zhi Rui?"

"Em."Now Song Ting Yu's voice sounded angry: "She cooperated with Bai Zhi Rui to trick me. She was responsible to drug me. When I was in unconscious, she let someone to bring me to the room. Bai Zhi Rui was waiting there for me. She took a bath and appeared."

"Then did you drink it?"

Song Ting Yu nodded: "I drank it."

"Then you.." Su Ran looked at him: "Then?"

Of course Su Ran knew that Song Ting Yu didn't touch Bai Zhi Rui. If he touched her, he wouldn't return home this soon, also wouldn't go to the bathroom. He wouldn't also be this lustful when he saw her. Now being hugged by him, of course she could feel the change in his body.

"Today I just realize something."

"What is it?"

Song Ting Yu looked at Su Ran: "Before when Bai Zhi Rui was naked and standing in front of me, I didn't have any kind of responses. But now you are wearing a lot layers of clothes, I immediately react. Tell me, what do you think it is?"

Su Ran held her ear: "How could I know!"

Song Ting Yu hugged her tighter, and bit her ear. His voice was so hoarse: "Su Ran, I'm really in hard time"

Being hugged this tight by him, Su Ran also felt a bit tight. Except being able to feel the change in his body, she also could feel the hotness from him: "Then, then what to do"

"Earlier I already told you to not cut that doll, but you did it

"I don't want that, I want you!"

"But"

Actually Su Ran also noticed this thing, every time she communicated with him alone, their topics would turn to this.

"I behave well, don't you need to give me reward?"

Su Ran noticed how red was his face, and his face looked hurt. Actually she also felt heartache for him. She used her hands to clutch his face: "How could you bear it and went home?"

"If I don't bear it, do I need to fulfill Bai Zhi Rui's wish? Is it possible that I will look for woman on the street"

Not waiting until he finished what he said, Su Ran lowered his head and took initiative to kiss his thin lips.

Su Ran rarely would be that initiative, of course Song Ting Yu felt exciting, he immediately carried her from the sofa and encircled her feet on his waist. Then they moved to the bed.

He knew that Su Ran's initiative act meant that she agreed.

Very quickly, he placed Su Ran down on the bed. She felt a bit nervous. She hugged his neck and pulled him close. She said on his ear: "Song Ting Yu, you need to be more careful."

"Of course." Song Ting Yu nodded. If this time his performance was not good, then Su Ran definitely wouldn't let him touch her. So he should be completely careful: "I am just going to greet our little princess."

"Song Ting Yu, don't you say anymore" Su Ran was blushing, he kept on talking in beyond reasonable limits.

Song Ting Yu extended his hand and took off her pajamas. One of his hand hugged her waist: "You could just laid down well then enjoy"

Su Ran clutched a pillow and covered her face, her said: "I know"

Song Ting Yu felt himself to be not really enjoy it to the fullest, yet Su Ran couldn't endure it anymore. If he dared to do something carelessly, and hurt the little princess. Su Ran would be angry with him.

After they were done, Su Ran felt her whole body to be sticky and sweaty: "I want to go to take the bath."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 191 11
๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ป/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. { ๐™บ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ผ! ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ }
604K 63.6K 25
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...
216K 4.7K 58
**NOT MINE** ยกFOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES! Twenty years ago, she was taken in as the Lin family's young heiress through a twist of fate. But mistake...
1.6M 97.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...