Remarry, no way!

By benittlee

Remarry, no way! Offline reading purpose Married for four years, there was no love in the life of Su Ran and... More

1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
121-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461
462-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-552
553
554-560
561-570
571-576

101-120

1.3K 14 0
By benittlee

Remarry, No Way! - Chapter 101: The Reality is so Absurd (1)
This moment Song Ting Yu's face was really cold, Su Ran also didn't fear about it, she raised her head faced his eyes.

She thought he would do something else, yet finally he turned his body and left the room.

The room's door was opened by him forcefully, and immediately closed it with his utmost power.

Su Ran's shoulder was relaxed after hearing the closing door, she was quite in tears, she took the pillow and covered her eyes.

Being together with Song Ting Yu would always make her feel tired.

She also didn't know why this always happen.

This night, Song Ting Yu didn't return back to the room, Su Ran also didn't know his whereabout, whether he was at home or went out to that Bai Zhi Rui for staying for the night.

This morning she woke up early, because it was the funeral of Lin Cheng Huan's grandmother, the funeral ceremony would be held on nine o'clock, so she wanted to be there earlier.

Because of her illness, and moreover her last night insufficient rest, her face looked not really good. She wore a white shirt, black skirt, black shoes and black shoes to go out.

When she went to the garage to take her car, she noticed the existence of Song Ting Yu's car, then she just knew that he didn't leave, maybe he slept in his study room.

After the funeral ceremony was done, Tian Mi took Su Ran back to the dancing studio because she knew that Su Ran's mood was not really good, she thought it was better to stroll around outside for a while.

It's been already a long time for Su Ran not going there, she also a bit missing that place, but because this recent her healthy was not really in good condition, so she didn't have time to visit.

Now she was pregnant, so she couldn't like in the past that every time she is feeling down, he would dance to her heart's content, so luckily when she looked at others' people dancing, she also felt happy.

There are new employees joined their dancing studio, they have heard how well Su Ran dance. From the earlier start they wanted to look for opportunity to see it with their own eyes, yet she never appeared at the studio. Now finally she came, they naturally wanted to have a chance too see her dance, so they gathered around her, and asked her to dance for awhile.

Su Ran didn't dare to make a careless decision that will affect her children, so she waved her hands: "No, I'm pregnant so this temporary time, I couldn't dance."

The girls were congratulating her, yet their faces showed a disappointment expression, Su Ran couldn't help to not notice it, so she said: "If not you guys all can dance, I could see on the side, then give you guys some advices."

"Okay okay."

Now there was no other way, just able to do this, but this act could make this group of girls happy.

When Su Ran was watching fascinatingly, her phone rang. She took her phone out, and looked at the screen. It was a call from Qiao Qing.

"Ma, what happened?"

"It's nothing. Ran Ran, it's been a long time for you not to be back home to have some dinner. How about tonight you come and have one. Bring Song Wei Xi home too." Qiao Qing said.

Su Ran clutched the phone, and was silent for a moment: "It is him who ask you to call me right?What does he want this time?"

"Don't say "he"…." Qiao Qing criticized: "No matter how he is your father…."

"My Papa? Except give me a life, when has he ever bare his responsibility as a father?" Su Ran said coldly.

"Ran Ran, don't you be like this. This time Papa is just purely asking you to go home and have dinner. Mama also has been long time not see you and together with you. Go home okay? Just regard is go home to see me. Qiao Qing's voice brought some appeal and caution.

"Later on I will be back…." Qiao Qing was Su Ran's weak spot. Su Hao also knew about this well, so he always firmly holds her hands so he would not afraid that Su Ran would not obey him.

Su Ran knew about Su Hao's despicable mind, he never really thought sincerely for Qiao Qing, if she was a pion, then what would Qiao Qing be?

"Then you remember to bring Wei Xi home…."

"No, I will back alone." Every time going to Su house there would always some problems occur, Su Ran didn't want Song Wei Xi increased his knowledge about this matter. Last time he saw Qiao Qing hit her, and until know he wasn't relief rom it.

"But…."

"Ma, if you say anything more, perhaps I would not go back too."

"Okay okay okay, I will not say it anymore. The temper of yours really don't know who do you inherited from. I wouldn't say more, but you need to go home, I cook your most favorite food."

Su Ran hung up the phone, and called to Song house, soon afterwards she stayed in the studio concentratedly.

Leaving from dancing studio, she drove her car to Su house.

The time she arrived there, Qiao Qing still in the kitchen, and said busily: "Ran Ran, you go up first and accompany your Papa to chat for a while, the dinner would be ready soon."

Su Ran naturally would not go up and chat with Su Hao, she just went upstairs to her own room. She hadn't sit, suddenly she heard a knock. She stood up and opened the door, she saw it was Su Hao outside.

She laughed in her heart for a while, indeed he had some intention. She didn't look for him, he would also not release her.

"Pa, what's wrong?"

"Let me go in and we will talk." Su Hao passed by Su Ran and entered her bedroom. He sat down on the sofa: "Ran Ran, you also sit."

He pointed at the sofa on the opposite of him.

Su Ran didn't say anything, she just sat down, and looked at him: "Just said it."

Su Hao coughed, and his gaze fell on her belly: "Ran Ran, I heard you are pregnant, is that right?"

"Yes, so did you ask me to come to congratulate me?"

"Of course, Papa of course is happy because you are pregnant. No matter how your kid inside your womb would also be my grandkid, right? Moreover, this kid could save the life of Song Wei Xi. I'm really happy." Su Hao laughed in insincerity.

SU Ran of course knew that he didn't care about the kid inside his womb, also not really care about Song Wei Xi.

"Then okay, I have received your good intention. If there is nothing else, can you go out? I want to sleep for a while."

"Why do you want to sleep, it almost time to have dinner. Moreover, Ran Ran, Papa just wants to chat with you. You are impatient, that you want to kick me out?"

"You really want to have a chat with me?" Su Ran looked at him, and smiled mockingly: "If you have something to say, just say it directly. Don't speak in a roundabout way, this thing I don't really used to it.

Every time he was being talked like that by Su Ran, he could just bear it, who asked him to have some requests to her.

"How is your relation recently with Song Ting Yu?" Su Hao finally turned the topic of that matter.

"Quite good…"

"But I heard that you and him from earlier had agreement that if Wei Xi's healthy then you will get a divorce, is that right?"

Su Ran was startled for a while, of course she knew clearly that is what Qiao Qing said to him, it was when Qiao Qing asked the condition between her and Song Ting Yu, without thinking of the matter throughly, she mentioned it once. She didn't expect that Qiao Qing would tell this word to Su Hao.

"Regarding for my matter, you don't need to care about it."

Su Ran knew that there is never a good thing when Su Hao looked for her, he always wants to have some advantage from her. Supposedly he thought that if she leaves Song family, it means that he wouldn't able to gain any benefit, so he wants to stopped her.

"How could you speak like that to me? I am you father, how could I don't care about you?" Su Hao was getting impatient.

"My father? You also have time to think that you are my father? When had you ever think yourself as my father?" Su Ran felt it so ridiculous, so she laughed.

"That year if it wasn't me, you think you could live like this?"

"Don't say that so pleasantly, for me? You just did it for yourself, for your business, for your wealth, you could do anything right? It's worthwhile to send me to a man's bed? If killing me will give you a huge amount of money, I'm afraid without any hesitation you will do it?"

"You.!"

Su Hao was burned with anger, he raised his hand, and almost slapped Su Ran. Su Ran also didn't have any bit intention to dodge from it, instead she moved closer: "Slap it. Slap it here, it is the best."

Finally Su Hao put down his hand furiously: "Su Ran, I just know that you are someone who forgets favors and violate justice. Your life is given by me, how could your act this way? How about asking you to help me a bit? You ask yourself, you got into So family for these years, for me, for Su family what have you done? I know this moment you want to leave, to be together with Lin Cheng Huan. Yet that Song family, this gold mine, I couldn't let go"

"So?"

This time Su Hao didn't say anything else, he looked toward the doorway, a figure entered the room.

It was Su Lai.

In a split second, Su Ran apparently understand this, because this moment in her brain, she thought about an idea, yet she felt it was unbelievable.

This is too absurd.

Su Lai's beautiful face was somewhat red, she went over: "Pa."

Immediately she looked at Su Ran: "Ran Ran, don't you say something like that to Papa. Let's have a good chat."

She said it while pulled Su Ran to the sofa to sit down. She sat down beside Su Ran: "I believe you still remember thing happen in Huai Hai, you also understand my worry. Originally four years ago, Song Ting Yu should be mine, it just that time my mind was muddled, and puzzled because of that bastard, so I gave you a chance let you be together with me. But I know actually you also don't love him, right? The one you like is Lin Cheng Huan right?"

Su Ran just looked at her coldly, didn't say anything. She really wanted to know, what else would she said?

"I know that you planned to get a divorce after Song Wei Xi's recover? You want to get a divorce then be together with Lin Cheng Huan right?" Su Lai didn't wait for her response, she just continued: "Lin Cheng Huan is a good man, at least you are both love each other. You don't love Song Ting Yu, why you should be together with him? Since you want to get divorce with him, but you need to have a kid to save Song Wei Xi. Now you are pregnant, the duty is complete. After Song Wei Xi recovers, you guys could divorce. But Ran Ran, I like Song Ting Yu, since you want to get divorce with him. Then you just help me, to be together with him okay? That way I could enter the Song family, that time the family would be taken care by me."

She said it then Su Lai and Su Hao, this father and daughter, looked at her with their full of hope gaze.

Su Ran already felt it is so ridiculous that she was unable to laugh, when she thought about it by herself, she felt herself to be so absurd, but the reality is so absurd.

So it turns out this both father and daughter had this intention.

Su Ran smiled slightly, and her face showed some mockery: "I always think that this melodramatic would only happen on the novel or movie, yet actually it happens in front of me.

"You guys simply let me feel disgusted that I want to vomit?" She pointed at them both, she didn't willing to stay any longer, she stood up to want to leave.

Yet Su Lai quickly pulled her to stop: "Su Ran, don't you be too over! Why? It's you who said that you want to get the divorce? Are you not willing to let go? You want to step in two both? Now I just want you to help me, why? The man that you give up, couldn't I touch it?"

Su Ran pushed away her hands powerfully, she really felt disgusted to the bottom to her heart. "I just don't have the ability to help you. You need to depend on yourself. Last time didn't you have throw yourself to his arm? Yet it was a pity, that it was unsuccessful, or not you could try. This time be naked in front of him, how is it?"

"Su Ran, you."

Originally Su Lai was felt a bit brooding because Su Ran saw it. This time heard her to say something like this, naturally she unable to restrain her rage. She still wanted to extend her hand to stop Su Ran. But Su Ran looked at her coldly: "Su Lai, just try if you dare to touch me. If the kid inside me has something bad happen, I want to see whether you able to stay here in An City."

Hearing this, Su Lai didn't dare to move carelessly even she so loathed Su Ran. She knew that Song Wei Xi is so important to Song family, if this kid had something that Song family wouldn't go easy on her.

Su Ran didn't willing to stay here anymore, she opened the door and went down.

The time she went downstairs, Qiao Qing was going out from the kitchen: "Ran Ran, are you leaving? Stay to eat the dinner."

"No, I still have something to do. Ma, you take a good care of yourself."

"Ran Ran." Qiao Qing knew that she was in fight with Su Hao. She also didn't want this to happen. Every time Su Ran was not obeying him, Su Hao would turn his rage on Qiao Qing that he ignored her for a few days.

"Don't go, you also don't want Mama to be in a problem right? Just see it as my request."

This moment Su Ran was so angry, she said: "Why you always just think of your most beloved man, why you never think of me?"

This sentence let Qiao Qing's expression to be stiffed.

This moment, they heard: "Ting Yu, you come."

Su Ran's gaze moved to see a tall man figure got inside. He passed her, but didn't say anything to her.

Su Ran didn't know how could Song Ting Yu appear in Su house, yet she didn't want to think too much so she turned her body to leave, yet her hand was clutched by Qiao Qing, and she dragged her in. Qiao Qing secretly shook her head, her eyes showed some warm appeals. If they were just two of them, she without slightest doubt maybe will kneel down to beg her to stay. Qiao Qing used her utmost power to drag Su Ran inside, and let her sit down on the right side of Song Ting Yu. Then she said softly into her ear: "Ran Ran, Ma begs you. Don't you make trouble okay? Just have a dinner well."

She said it then raised her head, smiled: "You guys sit down first, there would be one more dish. I will go inside and get it out. Ting Yu, don't you hold yourself, just make yourself at home."

Su Hao and Su Lai had already came down, before it was Su Lai's voice. She sat down on the left side of Song Ting Yu. She looked that she was dressing up delicately, her make up was refined, this moment she smiled toward Song Ting Yu: "Ting Yu, I'm really happy you could come."

Song Ting Yu didn't say anything , but he looked disaffectionate and apathetic. Since he didn't turn his head to look at Su Ran, also didn't look at Su Lai.

Su Hao and Qiao Qing sat down on the opposite of them.

Su Hao served out wince cups, with a face full of smile: "Come, Ting Yu. Let us have a toast."

"Tonight I don't want to drink any alcohol." Ting Yu casted a cold glance toward him, and without any trace of politeness, he rejected.

Su Hao's smile was stiffen, this moment his face was in awkward expression. Although he knew Song Ting Yu is not friendly with her, but this afternoon, when he called him to invite him to have dinner back home, he originally declined, but didn't know why he agreed to come. So he thought he would not act like in the past.

Su Hao put back the wine cup, smiled: "It's okay, let me have it by msyelf."

"If you don't drink any alcohol, then eat more." Su Lai used the chopsticks and picked a veggie to Song Ting Yu's bowl.

Song Ting Yu narrowed his eyes toward her, his eyes were full warning. Su Lai was so afraid that she swallowed her saliva: "What happened?"

Song Ting Yu then looked at Su Ran. Yet she apparently always concentrated in finishing her food. She seemed to be unaware of what happened.

Song Tign Yu held up his chopsticks, and said: "Thank you."

Although it just two simple words, but it sufficient to make Su Lai happy. She immediately said: "Ting Yu, don't you be too modest. If you like it, then you could eat more. Eat this also, these all are so yummy" She noticed that Song Ting Yu didn't throw aside the veggies that she took for him, so her courage also became bigger, continuously put something into his bowl.

"Enough."

It was until Song Ting Yu spoke up, she just stopped her chopsticks. She looked at Su Ran, this moment Su Ran also raised her head.

Su Ran thought it was funny, so she ignored her, then shifted her gaze.

Su Lai opened her mouth: "Ran Ran, I heard that Lin Cheng Huan's grandmother passed away right? This morning it looked like that you joined the funeral. How is he? Is he okay? I thought you will be by his side, because you guys always have a good relationships. He is so sad, you should stay by his side"

Su Ran raised her eyebrows, and faintly mocked: "Sis, how am I not aware that you like to talk during the dinner?"

She noticed the change in Su Lai's face then turned her head. Because unconsciously she looked at Song Ting Yu's bowl, then white rice was covered with a various of dishes, it was all picked by Su Lai.

He also didn't reject her intention.

Su Ran bit her lips, she originally wanted to lower her head and continued to eat her food. Suddenly she felt her hand was clutched, it was something warm.

She was startled and lowered her head to look down. It was Song Ting Yu's left hand grasped her hand.

He was looking at her, Su Ran knew he was like this not because he heard of Lin Cheng Huan's name but because from the start he didn't have a good mood. She moved away his hand, then said lowly: "Let go."

Song Ting Yu not only didn't release her hand, instead he clutched it even more tighter. It made Su Lai, who sat on Song Ting Yu's side, to sense something wrong. She lowered her head and noticed their clutching hand. She was jealous that she bit her lips, and really wanted to go forward and separate it.

At this time, Su Ran's phone rang.

Su Ran placed her bag on counter behind the dining table, closed to Su Lai.

Su Ran wanted to push away Song Ting Yu's hand to look her phone, but she couldn't do it, so at this moment Su Lai raised up from the chair: "I help you to take the phone."

She said then went over, she opened Su Ran's bag, and took the phone out. She looked at the phone screen, she laughed silently. She place the phone on the table, passed Song Ting Yu, and pushed to Su Ran, she smiled: "Lin Cheng Huan's call."

Su Ran was startled for awhile, her phone was still ringing and it showed clearly the name of Lin Cheng Huan.

The phone then soon stopped ringing.

She felt the hand that was tightly holding her was released, Song Ting Yu's cold gaze still fixed on her.

Su Ran opened her mouth, didn't able to say anything. Her phone was ringing again.

It was still Lin Cheng Huan's call.

The dining room was really quite, it just a sound of ringing phone.

Su Lai looked at her phone, and raised her eyebrow: "Ran Ran, why don't you answer it?"

She said it, then Song Ting Yu threw the chopsticks and stood up from the chair. He took his coat on the side, and his car key and went out.

Su Lai followed him hurriedly: "TIng Yu, you want to go home now? I suddenly also have something to do so I need to go out. My car is broken, could I follow you?"

Song Ting Yu turned his head toward her.

To boil it down although, Su Lai wanted to be closed to her, yet actually she still has some fears for him, so this moment she thought he would be unwilling. When she about to wave her hand to say "no need", didn't expect yet to hear he said: "Follow along."

In a flash, Su Lai's inner heart was full of ecstasy, first she turned to look at Su Ran for once, then hurriedly changed her shoes, she didn't have time to take her clothes, she just hurriedly busily followed him out. She was afraid that Song Ting Yu will suddenly changed his mind and not waited for her.

Song Ting Yu's car was parked on the patio. Near the dining room, it has a window. Even thought it was locked yet the curtain was opened, so from Su Ran's sitting position she could see the outside's condition very well.

She only saw Song Ting Yu got in the car first, and close at him Su Lai also followed him out. She opened the door beside the driver and got inside.

The car started to move, and slowly disappeared before her.

Su Hao laughed for a while, then stood up to leave the dining room. It just left Qiao Qing and Su Ran in the dining room.

"Ran Ran." Qiao Qing also didn't understand what was happening. Prior Su Hao said to her, Su Ran and Song Ting Yu recently were having a falling out, he wanted to help them so he would let them go home to have a dinner. Being face to face should be good for them, so this afternoon she called Su Ran, let her to go home this night.

But now what was happening?

Su Lai followed Song Ting Yu's car to leave, and Su Ran was still here.

Su Ran used her hand to press her teary ears. She put her phone inside her bag, turned her body and left the house.

"Ran Ran." Qiao Qing called her.

But this time, Su Ran didn't turned her body. She just left the room, and directly drove her car to leave.

On the way to Song house, Su Ran's eyes was so teary that she almost couldn't look clearly the road ahead. She stopped the car on the road side, and took a tissue to wipe her eyes.

Also didn't know for how long, but after she was calmed, she once again drove her car and got back to Song house.

As her expectation, Song Ting Yu hadn't back home.

Su Lai felt the man beside her was very cold. His lips were stiffly pursed, his gaze always fixed on the road ahead, didn't know what was he thinking about.

Even though Su Lai knew the mood of the man beside her was not really good, yet as it was not an easy thing to get into his car, she leaned over a bit. She naturally didn't want to let go this chance.

Her both hands crossed, then looked at Song Ting Yu: "Ting Yu, where are we going?"

She knew that he wouldn't go home after his fight with Su Ran, of course she also didn't have anything to do that she need to go out, she just wanted to follow this man.

She just finished her sentence, then she just heard a braking sound. Because it was too sudden, her body was moving forward suddenly for a while, she was surprised that she immediately subconsciously grasped her seatbelt.

Wait until she was responding, the car already firmly stopped on the road side.

Su Lai's heart was beating so hard, she had some lingering fear: "Ting Ting Yu, what happened? We"

"Get off." Song Ting Yu didn't even look at her when he said it.

Su Lai thought she heard wrongly: "What are you saying?"

"I say get off the car!" Song Ting Yu's absolutely full of coldness: "Don't you hear it? You need me to say it one more time? Or you need me to personally act to let you out of this car?"

Su Lai was certain that she didn't hear wrongly, Song Ting Yu really wanted to kick her out of the car, but this all around.

She looked outside for a while, this side of the road is so remote, there's no even a sign of human and car, that time how would she go home?

"Ting Yu, there's no car here, I."

Su Lai wanted to cry, her beautiful face was frowning: "Don't you be like this to me, how am I going to go home?"

"Don't let me to say it for a third times, if not you will regret it."

So Su Lai simply didn't dare to challenge his bottom line, because she without slightest doubt knew that he would do what he say, so if she didn't get off, he would really dragged her to get off the car.

Even if this moment Su Lai was unwilling, regretted to unable to protest, she still opened the door to leave.

The weather outside was very cold, Su Lai didn't wear any coat, so when she got off the car it was so cold that she was trembling and shuddered.

Yet Song Ting Yu drove his car faraway right away after she got off the car.

Leaving her to shiver in the cold draught air.

Luckily she still brought her phone, she had to call her friends, let them to pick her up.

Originally Song Ting Yu wanted to drive back home, yet at last moment he changed direction. On the road time he got a call from Tang Zi Chu, he said that one of their business partner came from Singapore, wanted to continue their discussion about the contract.

Song Ting Yu was silent: "Send the address to me."

Although he didn't really like this kind of business social meeting, but this moment he didn't want to go home alone.

He went to the address sent by Tang Zi Chu, it was entertainment club.

There was someone outside waiting for him, and brought him to a private room. After a period of small talk, everyone sat down.

The business partner of Song company was with family name, Lin, he is a Singaporean, he is all good, but he is fond of women. The moment Song Ting Yu entered, he noticed several women inside the room.

Of course, discussing about business is inseparable from money, good wine, and beautiful woman.

Yet Song Ting Yu didn't fond of this kind of situation, so the time he got inside, he frowned. After he sat down, Mr Lin urged the women beside him to move to Song Ting Yu's side. The moment these two women noticed Song Ting Yu's coming, their both eyes were brighten. To compare with Song Ting Yu, this Mr Lin clearly one hundred percent mediocre. Although he was also a twenty-thirty years old, the same age as him. Yet his appearance and powerful aura couldn't be compared to Song Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu became aware of these two women's approach. He smiled and stopped them: "Chief Li is a guest, so no need to be courteous to me. It's okay for them to take a good care of you."

The women were being pushed back to Mr Lin's side.

After the business was settled, Mr Li was became more open and aboveboard to get up to tricks these women. So much that can't wait until went to the hotel.

Tang Zhi Chu looked at the condition of the inside of the private room, he frowned, and looked at Song Ting Yu. He was drinking his wine, beside him there was a lot of women, yet they were all being kicked away by his cold gaze.

Although they really wanted to get close to him, yet they didn't want to lose their life.

Usually in this place a businessman who immaculately dressed would be a beast, but luckily, they successively left with their chosen woman or women. Tang Zi Chu went over Song Ting Yu's front side: "Chief Song, Chief Li are gone. Let me send you home."

Song Ting Yu leaned on the sofa, and took his wine glass. He swayed it for a while: "You follow him over and take care of him for a while, arrange a hotel for him, and prepare anything they need."

After all, this is the first time for Mr Lin to come to An city. He is a guest, and Song Ting Yu is a host, of course need to take care of him properly.

"I know, Chief Song. But you"

"Later on I will go back by myself."

Song Ting Yu said it while poured another wine for himself.

Tang Zi Chu nodded his head, turned his body to levae.

Song Ting Yu's capacity for liquor is quite good. Last time when he was out with Lu Zhan to drink, he also didn't get drunk. He only went to the sofa and closed his eyes, he didn't want to move his body. Then he heard Lu Zhan called Su Ran, he became even more unwilling to move, all along he waited for Su Ran to take him home.

Tonight would she come to bring him home?

It may not happen?

Song Ting Yu's long finger held his bow tie, and loosed it. He threw it on the sofa.

"I say how could you be like this? How could you wear something this little and be in that remote road? Your car? Were you being rob?" An alluring women with ten centimeter heels looked at Su Lai, and jeered at her.

"This couldn't be explained clearly by two words, next time I would say it to you."

Su Lai's voice suddenly stopped, because she looked at the VIP private room in front, a tall figure went out of the room.

That man wore a black suit, and white shirt.

Su Lai didn't need to think to guess who was that.

She didn't expect that see Song Ting Yu here.

The moment he went out, because she was recalling what did he do before, so she turned her body, she was afraid that he would recognize her.

Yet Song Ting Yu clearly didn't look at their side, directly went somewhere.

Noticing her silence, a woman said: "What happened? Quickly come here, everyone is waiting for us."

"You go there first, I will be here for while."

Su Lai regained her control, and pushed that woman's shoulder for a while.

"What are you doing?" That woman frowned: "Then you be hurry, if not tonight wouldn't prepare for your part."

She said, then that woman left.

After her friend left, she glanced to left and right for a while, determined that was no one around. She turned the door of the private room open and got inside.

There was no one inside the room, actually Su Lai knew this from the start.

Song Ting Yu's suit and coat were placed on the sofa, on the table there was a lot of empty bottles and cigarette butts. It was obvious that there were a lot of people here before, but now everyone was leaving, just Song Ting Yu left here.

On the sofa there was Song Ting Yu's phone, Su Lai took the phone, and dialed a number.

The time the phone rang, Su Ran already laid down on the bed. She didn't have any sleepiness, she kept on tossing and turning.

She took the phone, and looked that it was Song Ting Yu's number. She was startled for a while, her slender finger were hesitating, then pushed the answer button.

She thought on the phone would be deep voice, but she thought of it wrongly. Then it was a woman's voice, moreover it was Su Lai's voice.

She asked: "Ran Ran, Ting Yu is drunk, will you come over and pick him up?"

This moment, Su Ran suddenly felt her heart was being pinned. She massaged her heart position: "Is you not drunk? You can send him home."

"I also drink quite a lot of alcohol, yet I'm not as drunk as him. Recently the polices were getting stricter, I also afraid to be caught. It would be too troublesome, so after drinking I wouldn't drive car." Su Lai said, her voice brought some embarrassment: "Nevertheless just let it be, don't you come. Ting Yu said that tonight he don't want to go home. I will hang up first."

Su Lai said it, then hung up the phone hurriedly.

Su Ran heard the disconnected sound, then placed the phone slowly. Su Lai was doing it in the purpose, how could she don't know about it?

Although Song Ting Yu unlikely to go so far as to she spoke, drink until he completely drunk, but his phone was on her hand, no matter what, at least it could prove they were in the same place, they were together.

Su Ran didn't want herself to be too influenced by him, this for her wouldn't have a benefit. IF now she be so feel unwell and take offense, then what about in the future?

She threw her phone to the bedside cabinet, and laid down again. She pulled her blanket. Originally she wanted to close her eyes to sleep, yet her mind was still full of her call with Su Lai.

She thought, even if she didn't willing to admit, yet she still need to admit, Song Ting Yu's influence toward him is quite big.

Her mood, actually would change because of his action.

Su Lai hung up the phone proudly, and erased Su Ran's phone from the contact log. Then she placed the phone to its former place. She left the place cautiously.

Originally she only wanted to look around whether she could take anything of Song Ting Yu's things, like handkerchief or other things. So that time she could return it to Su Ran as a prove of their togetherness. But looking of his phone, then she thought of other idea.

Using Song Ting Yu's phone to call Su Ran, it is the most direct and efficient way.

She always doesn't like Su Ran to be placed above her, yet this recent she already spoke humbly under her breath to Su Ran, but her attitude was arrogant toward her, so how could she didn't hate it?

Doing this, at least it could be an attack for Su Ran. Actually she could notice, Su Ran also cares about Song Ting Yu even for a bit.

Song Ting Yu just went to the restroom, actually inside his private room before there was a restroom, but because of that group of men, somewhat a bit repulsive that they took women inside to play.

So now the restroom was not clean, it was in a mess.

Song Ting Yu didn't want to get inside that kind of place, so he chose to go to the restroom outside.

After he returned he directly laid down on the sofa, looked at his wrist watch, it was eleven o'clock. He then took his phone. He remembered well Su Ran's mobile number so he could pressed it quickly. He then dialed her.

This moment he couldn't control himself, he thought, it would be okay to just hear her voice.

During the connecting time, his heart was so nervous that he found it to be ridiculous, and extremely funny. He thought when did he start to have that kind of feeling?

The phone was ringing after a period of time, finally it was connected, yet there was no sound from the other side. Finally unexpectedly, the phone was hung up.

The moment he tried to call again, it was turned off.

"Su Ran, indeed in your heart, there is no me."

Song Ting Yu's eyes turned dark, he threw his phone down to the sofa. He suddenly raised up then scattered the bottles bottle on the table to the ground.

Luckily the sound-proof the room is good, if not the people outside could hear it.

Su Ran not only hung up his call, moreover, for not answering his call, she unexpectedly turned off.

This several days his mind was full of that woman's figure, smile expression, expression, her voice, but turned out she didn't regard him as anything important, to the extend she didn't willing to listen to his voice.

Song Ting Yu really felt himself to be ridiculous.

The time he called the waitress to settle the bill, the waiter noticed the condition of the room and surprised. What was happening before in this room? How could it turn out to be like this?

Song Ting Yu took out the card: "No matter how much the compensation, all counted and charged it this card."

Then he left the entertainment club, naturally, he also didn't return home to Song house. He went to Song company. Song company has a whole tall building, the most top one, except his office room, there is also his common resting room. These days he always slept there.

The next day Su Ran woke up quite early, because today is the first time to do prenatal examination.

Last night she really didn't want to hear again to Su Lai's voice so she hung up the phone, and also turned it off.

She thought without hearing Su Lai's voice, she should have a quite good sleep. Yet she thought it wrong, she still didn't have any sleepiness, all through night she was tossing and turning. It was until early in the morning that she just slept.

Most recently she didn't have a good sleep, she knew that this couldn't continue for long, because she must take care of her body well so she could give birth to a healthy kid.

But the time she remembered, Song Ting Yu's matter, it gave her a great influence.

She felt herself to be useless.

She turned on her phone, there was a missed called, it was Song Ting Yu's number. She looked at it then put it down. Then, she went to the bathroom

The time she went out, she noticed the man didn't return home last night, Song Ting Yu.

She startled for a while.

His face was not really look good, like he didn't have a good sleep last night. He was still wearing the same clothes as yesterday

Looking at her return, he stood up from the bed, didn't say anything then he entered the bathroom to take a shower.

Su Ran just stood there for a while, she endured the peculiar feeling inside her heart. She turned her body then went downstairs.

She ate her breakfast then planned to go to hospital. Grandma stopped her: "Why don't you wait for Song Ting Yu? He will accompany you to go to hospital.

During her words, Song Ting Yu already went downstairs. He already changed his clothes, he took his car key. Without having any breakfast, he passed by her and said: "Let's g."

So, he especially went home to send her to the hospital?

He remembered?

Looking at how Su Ran still stood there motionless, grandma patted her shoulder: "Ran Ran, what happened? Why are you not going?"

Su Ran nodded, then changed her shoes. Song Ting Yu already took his car and stopped in the doorway.

She got on the car, then he started to move the car.

For avoiding any awkwardness, Su Ran sat on the backseat.

On the way, none of them were talking until they were in hospital. Because Su Ran had made appointment so they don't need to wait for a long time. She directly entered the examination room, while Song Ting Yu waited outside.

The doctor did some checks, she used the instrument and placed it on her belly. She raised to she the window: "Why Mr Song didn't come inside with you."

"He has a little matter." Su Ran explained simply.

"I see he look a bit worry." The doctor shook her head and smiled.

Yet Su Ran looked outside, indeed Song Ting Yu stood in the corridor, he was walking around. The doctor followed her gaze and said: "Do you want to call him inside?"

"No need." Su Ran didn't want to face him, so she shook her head.

The examination took for a quite some time, the time the result was out, they both entered the doctor's office. The kid inside her womb is growing healthily.

The doctor also used some time to instruct them the important matter to pay attention.

Then they left.

As before during the whole way they didn't communicate. Song Ting Yu walked in front of her, while Su Ran followed him from the back. She looked the examination result, because she had given birth before to Wei Xi, so she quite understood well the result. Although the doctor said that the baby is healthy, yet she still wanted to look.

Suddenly, her body was pulled. Immediately bumped into a warm embrace, Song Ting Yu used his hand to protect her from a group of passing doctors.

Song Ting Yu was somewhat mad: "Su Ran, can't you see the road? Why don't you look while you are walking?"

Su Ran was startled, yet she knew that indeed she is wrong. She just care about the result, and didn't care about the path she walked. If she was bumped into someone then there maybe an accident happen so she could understand his mad words.

She raised her head: "Sorry."

This could be regarded as their first interaction after their fight.

Song Ting Yu's face apparently didn't calm down, instead with moe coldness: "Su Ran, you always be like this."

Su Rann frowned: "Song Ting Yu, are you crazy?"

She said it then turned her body to leave. She walked fast, didn't want to stay together with that man, at least for now.

Yet Song Ting Yu walked faster than her. Without saying anything he grasped her hand.

She was mad, and wanted to shake off his hand: "Let go!"

Song Ting Yu didn't want to hear her, he dragged her to move forward. Inside the hospital was really crowded. Su Ran didn't want to be the focus point of people there. For avoiding their eyes to see her strangely, she didn't do anything again, she just let him to drag her. They went toward the elevator door. When the door was opened, Song Ting Yu took her inside

In this narrow spaces there were just two of them, before the elevator's door opened again, she looked at Song Ting Yu's hand which was clutching tight her hand, so she lowered her head to bit his hand.

She thought by feeling the hurt, he would let go of her hand, but he apparently didn't feel anything, instead he turned his head, and said cooly: "Please, continue."

His little arm was sturdy, Su Ran continued to bite it, instead she felt her teeth feel the hurt. Of course she would not be a stupid girl that continued to bite him.

The elevator's was opened, Song Ting Yu looked at her unwillingness to move, he crooked his lip up coldly, then when she wasn't responded yet, he bent his waist to carry her.

"Song Ting Yu, what are you doing? There is a lot of people here, put me down. I could walk by myself.

Before along the corridor there was not a lot of people, they were about to reach the lobby which would definitely be full of more people. There would be a lot of people was waiting for their number, doctors, nurse, sick people, family members of sick people, all various of people.

Su Ran and Song Ting Yu without doubt had been the focus of their attention.

Su Ran used her fist to punch Song Ting Yu's back, let him to let her go yet he didn't move.

All along he carried her toward the parking lot, he pressed his car remote to open the car, then placed her on the seat beside the driver. For avoiding her getting off the car, he quickly sat down and locked the door. This time, how could she able to run away?

Su Ran were full of rage and she was looking at the man beside her: "Song Ting Yu, you are really unreasonable man."

"Really?" Song Ting Yu took off his coat, and threw it to the backseat. Su Ran thought that he would not say anything and would drive the car and leave yet after a second, she thought wrongly.

Because Song Ting Yu suddenly bent his body over, he extended his hand to hold her shoulder. With one hand supported her nape, his thin lips quickly covered her red lips.

Su Ran really loathed at how he always solves problem this way, so when she started to respond, she just frowned and pushed him away. But it was ineffective. He raised his hand, that time Song Ting Yu gripped her wrist: "Have you become addicted to hit me?"

"Are you feel enough with the kiss?"

Su Ran pushed away his hand, and took the opportunity when he hadn't responded to push him away. Then she fastened her seatbelt: "If you enough with the kisses, then could you drive the car? I want to go home."

"Su Ran, there is time I really want to kill you?" Song Ting Yu's voice brought an ager. The hands that he placed on the steering wheel started to bulge its veins.

He clutched his hand to fists, then put on his forehead. He closed his eyes, apparently tried to calm himself down.

"Don't you use your lips that just kissed another woman to kiss me." Su Ran's voice didn't bring any kind of feeling.

Song Ting Yu turned his body, then pointed at her: "Su Ran, once again you resent me dirty? In the past why didn't I see you resent me because I'm dirty? Now when everything is going well, practically everyday you resent me dirty?"

Su Ra also looked toward him, with her calm eyes: "I always resent you dirty."

Song Ting Yu felt his anger was boiling, moreover, it couldn't be calmed down.

"Su Ran, didn't you also kissed bY LIn Cheng Huan, so, what are you pretending in front of me? Perhaps that was not the first time, don't you guys are childhood sweethearts? Maybe from the start you already are together, holding hands, kisses, what else? Maybe"

"Song Ting Yu, enough!"

Su Ran said it with the stern voice, her eyes were red. She was so mad, she used her hand to open the car door: "Open the door, Song Ting Yu. I want you to open the door."

She didn't want to stay at the same place as this man even for a moment. She felt if she still here for a second, then it would same as a second for her to choke.

Her eyes were red, let Song Ting Yu's heart to be pricked too. He just realized during that raging temper he said something really bad.

"Anyway in your heart, I always be the bad one. You and me are together because we want to save Wei Xi. Now the duty is fulfilled, since you regarded me as dirty then don't go near me okay? Yet Song Ting Yu, why do you always appear in front of me? Why don't you leave me alone faraway? Don't you appear in front of me and disturb my life okay? I want a peaceful life, don't want to always be in fight with you, so please let me trouble you just regard me as an invisible one, okay? The moment the kid is born, Wei Xi's condition is stable. I will leave, okay? Song Ting Yu, are you satisfied? If you don't satisfy then can you tell me?" Su Ran felt she was in lost of oxygen, and felt somewhat unbearable. The moment she said something like that, her tears were falling one by one continuously. It fell on her face, she used her back of hand to wip eit.

Song Ting Yu wanted to extend his hand to wipe her tears clean, yet his hand was pushed away by her: "Don't you touch me.."

Her voice was soft, yet sounded a bit decisive.

Song Ting Yu's hand was stiff, unable to move.

"Su Ran"

"Open the door." Su Ran used her hand to open the door once again. He didn't move, she undid her seatbelt, inclined her body to pressed the open button, then she got off the car and close the door.

She followed the path of the parking roadside, then ran outside. It already passed the rush hour, so now the traffic was not really crowded.

Upon seeing this, Song Ting Yu drove the car hurriedly to chase after her, yet Su Ran already passed the traffic light, and passed through the small through on the opposite side. He drove his car and it was convenient to chase after her by car. She was walking in the pedestrian street, in a while she could disappear in front of him.

He had to hurriedly look for a place to stop his car, then followed to the inside of the subway. It was a crowded place, it was a sea of people.

Song Ting Yu didn't able to look for Su Ran's slender figure.

He remembered today she wore a camel color coat, so he searched for every directions for her figure, but he couldn't see clearly.

He took his phone out and dialed her, but it was ringing in the moment, and hung up.

He tried to call again but now it was turned off.

Song Ting Yu was really worried, he also didn't know which train would she be on. There was a lot of people here, would she be squeezed?

Now inside his mind was full of her words, and her teary face.

It was the first time for him to feel this upset mood.

In front of Su Ran, he always viewed as someone who couldn't control himself because his mood could provoked easily by her, even if he wanted to press this kind of mood, yet it was exceptionally difficult to do.

Su Ran switched off her phone, didn't want to hear his call. So now he could only drive back home, yet when he got back, Su Ran was not home.

Madame Song knew there was something wrong between them, they went out together this morning, yet now he just went back alone. She frowned and said: "Ran Ran?"

"She still has something to do." He also didn't say too much, he took his car key and left. Then he remembered something then turned his body: "If Su Ran is back, grandma, you give me a call."

"What troubles are you making right now?" Madame Song said with her stern voice.

Song Ting Yu didn't answer, he turned his body and left the house.

Madame Song looked at his back figure, sighed helplessly. She said: "Don't know when this kid would fully understand his own feeling."

"Don't worry, Madame. Mister will understand it sooner or later." The butler said with respect and cautious.

"I wish." Madam Song said, then sighed again: "Although it is the young people's matter so we as an elder couldn't meddle it, yet look at how is Ting Yu, I really worried."

Su Ran took a subway for hide from Song Ting Yu, she just got in any train without knowing clearly where it leads.

Yet after sitting down for a journey, her mood gradually calmed down. Then she looked down to the map, once more chose which subway should she take.

When she about to buy a ticket once more, she remembered that time she went out of the car hurriedly that she didn't bring her wallet. Before when she entered the subway she just took a few yuan that was on her pocket.

Now she really didn't have any money to buy another ticket.

Luckily, her phone was on her pocket. So she took it out, switched it on. When it turned on, she could see a lot of missed call from Song Ting Yu.

Su Ran didn't mind about it, she dialed Tian Mi's number.

Tian Mi lived near the subway station, Su Ran also originally wanted to see her.

Tian Mi seldom got a rest but today she asked for a leave, the moment she answered Su Ran's phone, she still on the bed. When she got her call, she immediately sat up then said: "You just wait for a moment, I will go over now."

Tian Mi is a kind of woman that should dressed up or have make up on when she goes out, yet now as Su Ran was waiting for her now, she naturally couldn't spend time to do make up or dress up, so she just took a coat then tidied her hair. She didn't even brush her teeth and wash her face, she just used a mask, changed her shoes then took her car key.

She used her fastest speed to run there. Then she noticed Su Ran, who buried her little face on her shawl, lowered her head and looked at the ground.

"Ran Ran." Tian Mi gasped for breath

"Let's go."

Tian Mi then held Su Ran's arm: "How could you have free time today, is it because you know that I'm free today, so today you come to see me? But why don't you take our little handsome brother to come together?"

She said it and immediately felt something wrong with her, she turned eyes to see her: "What happened to you? Is something happen?"

Su Ran's eyes were red. Indeed something was wrong.

"Didn't you go to have the prenatal examination today?" She lowered her head and looked at her belly, then hurriedly asked: "Is the kid okay?"

Su Ran released a deep breath, shook her head: "It's okay, she is good."

"Then why do you." Tian Mi frowned: "You got a fight with Song Ting Yu?"

"We got into the fight before in the hospital for a while." Su Ran hooked her arm with Tian Mi's, then they walked slowly.

Tian Mi didn't believe her, so she took off her mask, then looked at her: "Are you sure it is only a fight for a while?"

Because she was crying for a long time before, her voice was somewhat hoarse: "Then do you think how could we be? We use our fist to fight?"

"." Tian Mi was silent then said: "Don't mind about him, let's go back to my place to have some tea. When you have a better mood then you could go home. If not you could just stay for a night at my place, Madame Song wouldn't mind about it. If you feel worry about Wei Xi, we could also pick him up."

Song family is a wealthy and powerful family, naturally they would have a lot of family rules. Su Ran couldn't do as she pleased, she just comes from an ordinary family. She thought when it was all done, then it will be better for her.

Going back to Tian Mi's family, Su Ran noticed at how messy her room was. She laughed helplessly. Tian Mi is always like this she always dresses up fashionably and beautiful, but toward her own family, she is always careless.

Tian Mi took off her mask then thew it to the sofa, she smiled and said: "Recently my laziness is flaring up, so this room just" She said then took the coat on the sofa and threw it to the ground, to make some space for sit: "Come, sit down."

Su Ran didn't go over to sit, by looking at her condition, she just knew: "You haven't eat right?"

"Ran Ran, you really understand me well. The time you call, I was just sleep lazily on my bed"

"Then you go to wash your face and brush your teeth. Then come out to eat breakfast." Su Ran shook her head. Originally she came here to talk to her, but now it looked like there was no time for this.

"Ran Ran, you are the best!" Tian Mi ran over and kissed Su Ran's face once, then hurriedly entered the room.

"Inside the refrigerator should be eggs and a few veggies, you just make simple noodle for me."

Su Ran went over the kitchen and open the fridge. The food inside it was not fresh anymore.

She knew there was a little supermarket nearby, so she took the opportunity that Tian Mi still inside the bathroom, to go there for buy things to make some noodle. When she finished making the meal, Tian Mi also hadn't come out.

After a while, her phone rang, it was Madame Song. "Ran Ran, where are you now?"

"Grandma, I'm at Tian Mi's house." Su Ran sat down on the chair on dining room.

"Are you in fight again with Ting Yu?"

Everyone would ask her the same question, she felt a bit helpless, she also didn't answer directly: "Grandma, I will back soon."

"Grandma doesn't mean that way. Ran Ran, tonight you just sleep at Tian Mi's house.

Su Ran was startled for a while: "Grandma."

"How could I not let him suffer a bit? Today you just sleep there. Don't worry, Wei Xi would be well taken care of, don't you worry." Madame Song smiled and said it.

So actually Madame Song was having some ideas, Su Ran still wanted to say something, but she already hung up the phone.

This time Tian Mi went out from the room, she already sorted herself out. She sat down and immediately started to eat. She noticed Su Ran was lost in her thought, she asked: "What happened? Who's calling before?"

"Grandma."

"What did she say? She told you to go home?"

"No" Su Ran shook her head: "She let me to not go home today, sleep here with you today, she also said that Wei Xi would be taken care of."

"Hey~, I really like this grandma, supposedly she planned to let Song Ting Yu worry."

Su Ran didn't really care whether Song Ting Yu would mind or worry about her, this time she only thought that she didn't want to stay in the same place as him.

Being in Tian Mi's place, let her to be relax.

"Tonight just stay and sleep here, don't mind him." She just finished her words, then suddenly her phone rang, it was a stranger's number.

Tian Mi looked at it and noticed it was local area number, so she answered it: "Hello."

"Ms Tian, I'm Song Ting Yu."

Tian Mi almost spouted out the noodle inside her mouth, she exerted all her strength to swallow it all. She coughed slightly and said: "Excuse me, may I ask Mr Song? What's the problem?"

"Is Su Ran at your place?"

"So it turns out Mr Song calls me to look for your wife? But if you don't know where are your wife, then who could I know then?"

"Ms Tian, I just need you to tell me if Su Ran is there or not."

"No!" Tian Mi laughed coldly: "Song Ting Yu, let me tell you. Don't you think to bully Ran Ran, I will not let you go."

She said it then hung up the phone. Yet she didn't turn it off. She thought if Song Ting Yu caled again, she could scold him once more.

She thought it was a good opportunity as this little mister usually was praised by others, when is the time she could scold him if not this time? How could she let go of this opportunity.

She noticed then Su Ran was looking at her. She shook her phone on her hand: "It was Song Ting Yu, he seems to be worry."

Su Ran lowered her head, didn't say anything.

"Oh right, later let us stroll around the market. I don't have any food inside the fridge, I want to buy some. At night you could cook for me." Tian Mi finished the noodle, and smiled. Su Ran's cooking skill is really good, she really likes everything she cooked.

"Okay."

Song Ting Yu put down his phone, he used his hand to massage his temple, of course he didn't believe of Tian Mi's word.

If she really wasn't there, how could Tian Mi say some angry words to him? She definitely will feel worry too.

He threw the phone, then drove the car. He knew if he called Tian Mi again, she would say the same things. So he drove the dance studio where she was working.

The people there unexpectedly also didn't know exactly where she lived.

He also unable to go from one area to one little area.

So the time he left the dancing studio, he called Tang Zi Chu to let him look for Tian Mi's address.

The time Tian Mi cut her third tomato, she was hurt. Su Ran took the tomato from her hand and said: "You just go out and take care of injury. Don't you get in again, I don't want you to cut your hands anymore, let me do it."

"How could I be so idiot."

She wrapped her injury, then heard a bell. She went to open the door, but before then she went to see first through the peephole. She was startled the time she noticed the person who was pressing the bell. She thought she was wrong, she also didn't mind the bell again, immediately ran to the kitchen: "Ran Ran, don't know how Song Ting Yu come to look for you here. He is coming, he is outside."

Su Ran was also startled, yet she knew it was not difficult for Song Ting Yu to look for someone's address.

She just didn't expect him to come.

"What should we do?"

Su Ran paused her movement: "You just tell him that I'm here, then let him go home."

Tian Mi nodded, she ran over the door. She pressed the doorbell's intercom: "Mr Song, why are you here?"

"Ms Tian, is Su Ran inside?"

"What is the difference whether she is here or not? Mr Song, it's better for you to go home, don't you be here anymoe."

"Ms Tian, let me talk with Ran Ran." Song Ting Yu's voice was cold.

"Ran Ran let me to tell you to go home. When it's time, she naturally will go home. Since you know that she is okay, then just let her to be here to calm her heart.

"You tell Su Ran. If she doesn't come out, I will be just right here, waiting until she is out."

Tian Mi was startled, but she still cut down the intercom.

Su Ran was already finished preparing the dishes, and she placed it all on the table.

"Tian Mi, come over and eat." She undid her apron, and sat down.

"Song Ting Yu said that if you don't come out, he said that he would wait outside." Tian Mi took the chopsticks: "He is performing a heartbreaking drama, Ran Ran, will your heart feel hurt?"

Su Ran didn't say anything, yet she left the dining room. She went to door side. When the doorbell rang again, she pressed the intercom: "Song Ting Yu, you go back."

"Su Ran, you come out." Song Ting Yu's voice was somewhat hoarse: "Let us talk."

"We don't have anything to talk, wait until everyone is calmed down then we will talk. You go back first, now I don't want to see you."

Su Ran now still remembered his words this morning, the one he didn't finish

Chapter 110: Can't you just wash me clean (1)
She knew he always thought that her relation with Lin Cheng Huan was complicated that they had been together since the beginning.

Did he feel all along that night which was four years ago, was not her first time? Did he thought she was a unscrupulously woman?

For marrying into Song family, she wouldn't hesitate to use her virginity to cheat?

If he wanted to talk that okay, but he needed to wait until both of them were calmed down. Because if they didn't calm down, it would be so easy that the chat will create some disputes, she really didn't want to fight anymore with him.

"If you don't go out, then I will wait for you here. Wait until you come out."

"Whatever, up to you." Su Ran let go the intercom's button, but didn't really hang it up, so that way Song Ting Yu wouldn't able to call again.

She went back again to the dining room, she took the bowl and chopsticks to eat.

Tian Mi looked at her, then looked at the dark sky outside. It was already dark.

She was really curious of whether Song Ting Yu would do what he said that he would keep on waiting of Su Ran outside.

They ate silently.

After washing the dishes, Tian Mi went to window inside the dining room to peek outside for a while, indeed that tall figure was still there.

Precisely, he had been standing there for almost two hours.

She took out his phone, then dialed Song Ting Yu's number: "Mr Song, you just go back first."

"I will wait until Su Ran comes out."

Tian Mi was panting with rage and said: "What do you want to do? If you really care about her, then why you always do something that is hurtful to her? Why couldn't you treat her well? Now what do you want by standing outside? You want Ran Ran to feel her heart hurt for you?"

DIdn't wait until she finished her words, he hung up the phone.

Tian Mi pointed her finger: "Okay, Song Ting Yu. You actually dare to hang up my phone. Now don't you should win favor by fawning over me? If you win a favor with me, I will let you come in. You actually dare to hang up my phone. Okay, I will not mind about you!"

She said it, then placed the phone inside her pocket, then went upstairs.

She opened the bedroom's door, she noticed Su Ran was standing in front of the window. She was looking out for the scene outside.

So, she was looking at Song Ting Yu?

Tian Mi didn't come over, she entered the bathroom. The time she was out, she looked that Su Ran was sitting on the sofa and watching a move. Really didn't know what was she thinking now, it was clear that she was absent-minded because now she was watching a finance and economic channel, she never has interest to watch that kind of video. So Tian Mi could know clearly even though Su Ran's both eyes were fixed on the television, but in reality she didn't watch the TV, really didn't know where her heart was.

Tian Mi wiped her hair, and looked the window: "Ran Ran, he is still here."

Su Ran's back stiffen, but didn't move, also didn't say anything.

Tian Mi finished blowing her hair, then it was almost sleeping time. She turned off the light, and the room was darken immediately.

On the dark, Tian Mi used her hand to touch Su Ran's arm: "Ran Ran, it looks like it is snowing outside"

At first, Su Ran didn't do anything, but when Tian Mi was about to turn her body over, she felt beside her there was sudden intense movement for a while.

Su Ran already pulled open the blanket and directly stood up.

She didn't even wear her shoes, just hurriedly went down stairs. She opened the door, but there was no one outside.

Song Ting Yu is gone..

When she was about to get inside, there was someone hugged her from the back.

Possibly because he was standing outside for a long time, when he hugged her, it brought a chillness, she couldn't help but to shiver for a while.

Song Ting Yu didn't know how could he pull her to the house. Immediately after closing the door, with his cold lips, he kissed her ruthlessly.

Su Ran didn't respond, but she just felt a numbness in her lips. She used her hand to stop him: "You let me go, I almost couldn't breath."

Song Ting Yu didn't believe her, he just pressed her to the door and kissed her for a long time. She felt that her lips was not hers anymore. He just gradually loosen his grip of her, but he didn't leave her lips. He said: "Su Ran, you are the woman who loves to torture man."

His breath was also not steady, somewhat gasping, it was clear that he was really in intense mood before.

Su Ran finally had the power to push him away, she went to the kitchen and poured a hot water. Then she subconsciously looked at Tian Mi, who was standing on the head of a flight of stairs.

She also knew how long had she been standing there. When her gaze met Su Ran's gaze, she just waved her hand, and smiled. Then she immediately went inside her room.

Su Ran was blushing for a while, then went over to give a glass of hot water to him: "Drink this one first."

He had been standing outside for several hours, his body should be cold. If he was not in healthy condition, it was possibly now he could be fainted. Really didn't know where this man could get this stubborn temper. Unexpectedly would standing outside for that long. She thought that he would leave quickly after some time.

Usually Song Ting Yu's both hands, no matter the air was cold, yet it always be a warm one. But before even if he touched her through her pajamas, she could feel his coldness.

Song Ting Yu placed the cup on both of his hand, and followed her to the living room. She turned her head to see him: "You wait for me for a while."

Song Ting Yu drank a bit hot water, he felt gradually better. When he was outside, there was a moment that he felt he was about to freeze.

Even thought he wore a overcoat, but standing outside at below zero temperature for along time, no matter how healthy he was, he also unable to endure it.

That time he was thinking whether Su Ran would come out and see him if he fainted?

Fortunately, he could bear it, and Su Ran also couldn't bear to look at how pitiful he was that she opened the door and come out.

So, she cares about him right?

He drank the water, then he raised his head to look ahead. He noticed Su Ran was busy in the kitchen. She locked the kitchen door so he couldn't get in, so he just could look from outside.

After a moment, she brought out a bowl and a chopsticks. From a far, he could smell a fragrant meal. He didn't feel hungry before, but after smelling it, immediately he felt really hungry.

Su Ran put the dishes in front of him: "Cooking a fresh meal will take too much time. I just took the remaining rice, added the egg, and stir-fry it for a while. You just eat it."

Song Ting Yu took the bowl, and ate it.

Su Ran took a empty glass then stood up, he hurriedly grasped her hand: "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to pour you another glass of water." Su Ran was swaying the glasses, pushed away his him and went inside the kitchen to pour some water.

After then she put the glasses down in front of him. She then went to sit down on the sofa, took the TV remote to open the TV, and lowered the down the volume.

Remarry, No Way! - Chapter 111: Can’t you just wash me clean?
Chapter 111: Can't you just wash me clean? (2)
He was eating, and she was watching the television, it was very silent. They both didn't talk, and the atmosphere was not strange like this morning, instead it gave people a kind of happy feeling.

Song Ting Yu finally finished his meal, and placed the bowl and chopsticks on the table. He took the glass and drank the water, then he looked at Su Ran who was sitting down on his side, she seemed so serious while watching the television.

Song Ting Yu grasped her hand, and turned her body over.

"You are full right." Su Ran turned off the television: "Don't you have something to talk to me? Or you want to go to sleep first? It's not early anymore."

Song Ting Yu looked at Su Ran's eyes: "Su Ran, actually you also really care about me right?"

He said it while slowly leaned closed to her, because now he was in the room, his temperature gradually returned to normal, so his approach didn't let Su Ran to feel cold, instead it gave her a scorching hot feeling.

Su Ran smiled: "What is the benefit for me if you are freezing to death?"

Song Ting Yu clutched her delicate chin: "You say one thing and mean another." He shifted his hand lower, and pressed to her heart: "Here you clearly care about me, if not, why did you run so rushingly? Look, you even didn't wear your shoes."

Su Ran clearly felt his hand which was covering her left chest deliberately pinched and rubbed for awhile, she patted his hand irritatingly: "Song Ting Yu, if you still do something foolish, then you just go out."

"I forget, you said, you always resent me dirty." Song Ting Yu looked as if he was laughing at himself. But his laughter let Su Ran's heart seemed to be poked for awhile, she was somewhat sad.

He hugged her, he buried his head on her neck, and with a lower voice: "Su Ran, since I went back from America I just only be together with you, in the future I also will not touch another woman again? Don't resent me because I'm dirty, can't you just wash me clean?"

Su Ran said with a low voice: "In the morning, you also said that I'm dirty."

"I said something wrong, okay?" This moment Song Ting Yu's appearance like a little kid who was wronged: "You don't know that you have a great influence on me. Your one sentence, your expression, all of it could affect me greatly. This morning I also lost my rationality that I could said those words. Su Ran, forgive me."

Su Ran's eyes were teary, she didn't say anything.

Song Ting Yu raised his head to look at her: "If you don't say anything, I just think that you accept my apology."

This man really is a shameless, Su Ran shook her head helplessly, also didn't know since when he turned into like that. Before her impression toward him was not someone like this.

How could now he turn into something proud and charming, difficult, and shameless?

Song Ting Yu's smile deepened continuously, yet he noticed her bare footed was standing on the floor. His eyes changed, bent his waist and grasped her delicate ankle. He placed her both legs to rise up, and placed on his knees.

When Su Ran was still dumbfounded, he extended his hand and slowly massaged her. He said: "Even if you are worried about me, anxious to meet me, but also you need to wear shoes, how could you be like this? What if you are freeze? How could you never think about yourselves?"

The time this man was blaming her and he didn't forget to compliment himself.

Su Ran really didn't use to his kind of actions, although they has done many intimate movement, yet this not the same, he helped her to massage her feet, inevitably there will be a kind of very compassionate very warm atmosphere lingered.

"It's okay, now I'm not cold anymore. You just let me go first."

Song Ting Yu didn't willing to let down her foot, he treated as he didn't hear it, and continued to massage her legs.

This moment it looked like he was thinking something, so he once again raised his head to look at her: "Last night I was drunk, wanted you to pick me up, why did you just hang up my phone?"

Su Ran was startled for a while, she recalled the matter of last night, she also felt a bit anger: "Didn't you go out with Su lai? If you were drunk, she would send you home. Even if she was not drunk and couldn't drive car, she also able to call taxi to take you homem."

"I didn't be together with her." He paused, and his smile was appearing: "Are you jealous?"

The tone before, if it was not jealousy then what was it?

In any case Song Ting Yu thought like that firmly!

Su Ran's face was blushing, she turned her face: "Don't you talk nonsense."

He got his face close, and said: "You didn't jealous, but how come your face was red now? Why don't you dare to see me in the eyes?"

Su Ran couldn't stand to be expose like that by him, so the time he said it, she immediately turned her head to look at him, yet he pecked her red lips for a while.

Song Ting Yu was successful in taking opportunity to kiss her, he naturally felt his mood to be better. He was smiling so brightly. This man is really a handsome man, the time he smiles, his eyes are also brighten.

"Song Ting Yu!"

Song Ting Yu raised his brows: "I was kissed by you that I return my mood?"

Su Ran glared at him, then ignored her.

He was still massaging her both legs, and sped up the circulation of blood, it was good for her and the kids inside her.

"Last night I didn't go out with Su Lai. I drove the car to take her, but halfway I let her to get off the car. Then I also didn't be together with her, then I went to the bar to accompany a client that came from Singapore."

"You lie." Su Ran frowned: "Last night Su Lai clearly took your phone and called me."

Song Ting Yu's face immediately darken: "What did she say?"

"She said that you are drunk, let me pick you up. She also said that you don't let me to come, so at last she takes you to somewhere."

Song Ting Yu's eyes were darken: "You believe her words?"

"She used your phone."

"Listen up, Su Ran." Song Ting Yu's face turned serious: "I don't know how could she take my phone, but I certainly let her got off the car halfway. If you don't believe me then you could ask Tang Zi Chu. Of course, you would say that Tang Zi Chu is my person, he definitely would stand on my side right?"

"So?" Su Ran asked: "In what way would you prove me your innocent?"

Song Ting Yu smiled: "I would let you see it."

"Okay." Su Ran also really wanted to know, how could this be. Since Song Ting Yu let Su Lai got off the car halfway, then how could she use his phone to call her?

Song Ting Yu finally let down her legs, and went to the shoes racks on the front door, he took a pair of shoes and placed in front of her: "Okay, it's not early anymore. Wear this then go up to sleep, I will go back first."

"You want to go back to Song house?"

Song Ting Yu took his coat and shook it for a while, and said: "Why? You hate to be part with me? You want to stay to accompany me?"

"Hurry go." Su Ran never met someone so shameless, at first she just carelessly asked, she just wanted to know whether he would go back to Song house or Song office, after all, these days he was sleeping in Song company.

Chapter 112: It's okay, I could let you understand (1)
Song Ting Yu's corner of lips crooked up, he put on his grey overcoat, then pulled her. He kissed her lips: "Good night's kiss."

This is the third time he stole the kiss successfully from her, Su Ran was mad: "Hurry up go away."

Su Ran looked at Song Ting Yu's leaving then went upstairs. Tian Mi already laid down on the bed, but the light in the room was switched on, she should switch on for her.

Su Ran laid down on the bed cautiously, then turned her body to turn off the light. Tian Mi held her arm: "You willing to be apart and go upstair? I thought you will immediately go home with Song Ting Yu."

"What nonsense are you talking about." Su Ran patted Tian Mi's hand, even if in the dark, yet she didn't dare to look Tian Mi's in the eyes, she felt like Tian Mi was laughing at her."

"Am I talking nonsense?" Tian Mi laughed deceitfully: "Before you suddenly stood up from the bed, didn't say anything then went downstairs. You made me worried, I thought something had happened. I hurriedly chased after you, just realized that turned out you worried about Song Ting Yu, are you afraid that he would freeze to death by standing outside? So you felt a bit sad right?"

"I also don't know why myself could be that fearful?" Su Ran took a deep breath a while: "It's probably looked like you, perhaps I care about him more than I imagine."

Tian Mi let go of her hand: "You are associate closely, it is impossible to have no feeling."

"Perhaps." Su Ran smiled: "Let's sleep."

Su Hao looked at his daughter in front of him: "That night how was it? Between you and Song Ting Yu?"

"Nothing had happened." Talking about this, Su Lai's heart was full of anger. Originally she wanted to go out with Song Ting Yu, but didn't expect that man unexpectedly be so ruthless, he left her in remote cold place. If not she called her friend to take her away, maybe now she was still there.

Luckily, even if she was not succeed in going out with Song Ting Yu, yet at last she found his phone, and gave Su Ran a call. She dared to be certain, that call definitely influence Su Ran. But regarding how big was the influence, it depended on how big Song Ting Yu's place on his heart.

"That was a good opportunity, why didn't you seize it?" Su Hao was somewhat dissatisfied: "You told me that you take fancy on Song Ting Yu, then it means you need to make the most of that opportunity. I don't put my hope on Su Ran. Even she continued to be in Song family, she also wouldn't help me. At first I still want to put my hope on you."

"Pa, I also want to seize it but Song Ting Yu just wanted to provoke Su Ran. So after leaving the house, on the half-way he let me to get off the car. You don't know how he harmed me."

"He let you to get off, and you just got off?"

"Then what should I do? You also know what kind of person is Song Ting Yu? If that time I don't get off the car, he definitely would drag me down."

"Really useless." Because he didn't hear any good news, so his face looked not too good.

"Pa, how could you say something like that? Do you think I will give up by only one failure? You also know that now I am really regretting that why at the first place I let Su Ran took the place and married into Song family. If it's me, then it would be good.." She said it, then loss in thought.

"That time that path was her own choice, it was you that rejected the idea. You were devoted yourself to that useless man." Su Hao felt somewhat resentful toward her for failing to meet his expectation.

Yet Su Lai didn't able to retort, because indeed she was silly that time.

When she was in rage, her phone rang. She looked at the screen, and her eyes brighten. She was so emotional that she forgot to answer it.

The she hurriedly answered the phone, "Ting Yu, you look for me?"

Song Ting Yu said something, then she immediately nodded: "I will, tonight I will definitely come."

Su Hao continued to look at her when she was on the phone. The time she was finished, he asked: "Song Ting Yu's call? What did he say to you?"

"He asked me to have dinner."

Su Hao felt something was fishy: Didn't yesterday he ask you to get off halfway? How could his attitude change overnight, maybe he wants to use again to provoke Su Ran."

"Then I also still want to go." Su Lai felt if there was something that could provoke Su Ran, why didn't she do it?

"No matter what is the reason. In brief, you need to seize the opportunity."

"Pa, I know." Su Ran already left in hurry, she wanted to dress up herself nicely. Tonight she would go out with him, then she needed to be appear completely exquisite.

At least to let him know that she was better than Su Ran. He could take a fancy on Su Ran, why couldn't he take fancy on her?

The next day Su Ran went back to Song house.

Chen Jing thought she was not coming back for one night, so she looked dissatisfied. Yet because of Madame Song, she could only be angry but didn't say anything. Now Madame Song was not pleased with her, if she did something wrong then Madame Song definitely would not let her go.

In the afternoon, Song Ting Yu returned home. He said that he wanted to take Su Ran out to have dinner. Su Ran looked puzzled, and said: "Why should we go out for dinner without any reason?"

"Hurry up and change your clothes." Song Ting Yu didn't reveal anything, he just patted her shoulder.

Although Su Ran was still puzzled, yet she also went to change her clothes: "I will call Wei Xi."

"Today don't bring Wei Xi, next time we will take him out."

"Why?" Su Ran frowned.

"Naturally I have my own reason, don't ask too many questions. That time you would know it." Song Ting Yu held her and opened the door.

Looked at how mysterious he was, she also didn't ask further, just asked Auntie Fang to take care well of Wei Xi.

He drove the car to take her to a restaurant. He already made a reservation, the waiter brought them to the reserved private room. When he opened the door, Su Ran noticed someone was sitting down inside.

She was startled, it was Su Lai.

She raised her head to look at Song Ting Yu, she apparently understood what was his reason to bring her here. Last night he told her that he would let her understand the last night matter.

Originally Su Lai, who was sitting down inside, felt so emotional. Yet the moment she noticed Su Ran's appearance, her face changed.

Quickly she calmed down her expression, then turned her awkward expression to a smile: "Ting Yu, Su Ran, hello."

Song Ting Yu and Su Ran got inside.

Originally Su Lai wanted to once again sit down beside him, but didn't expect him to block her: "I don't use to a stranger sit down by my side."

Chapter 113: It's Okay, I will let you understand (2)
Su Lai felt a bit depressed, but didn't break it out. She pointed at Su Ran, who was sitting down beside him: "Doesn't she sit beside you?"

"Is Su Ran another person for me?" Song Ting Yu sneered at her.

Su Lai bit her lips, turned her body and pulled out the chair at the opposite of him.

At first she thought this dinner would be attended by her and Song Ting Yu, yet now there was Su Ran. So when she noticed their appearance together, she thought that possibly it was a dinner to provoke Su Ran again. She also didn't think about it too much so she just especially wanted to sit down beside him. But she didn't expect that he would those kind of words, words that let her to feel a bit embarrassed.

Since he didn't want to have a dinner alone with her, and also didn't want to provoke Su Ran. This moment Su Lai was a bit confused the reason of Song Ting Yu's invitation to have dinner.

Yet Song Ting Yu seemed to be calm, he passed the menu to Su Ran: "Look at it what do you want to eat."

Su Ran ordered several dishes according to her taste and also Song Ting Yu's taste, but she didn't order Su Lai's favorite dishes.

She finished ordering and passed the menu to Song Ting Yu. Song Ting Yu didn't look at it. The time she passed the waiter and it streaked across Su Lai's front. Su Lai wanted to take the menu, when she about to reached it, the waiter already took it and left.

Su Lai's smile stiffened immediately, her both hands was clenching so hard.

The dishes were served out, Song Ting Yu served a bowl of soup to Su Ran, and picked some dishes for her. He even picked the fish bones for her, and fresh the tender meat of the fish into her bowl.

Su Lai just could look at it, and felt extremely envious.

"Thank you." Su Ran took a chopsticks and started to eat, they both ate the food quietly, as if they ignored Su Lai, they just regarded her as an invisible woman.

Su Lai was feeling more and more fidgety, this moment she really wanted to leave. Yet she also felt somewhat unwilling. But sitting down here and facing a table full of dishes, she didn't have any appetite because it was not her kind of dishes.

She really didn't understand why did Song Ting Yu ask her to come here? Was it for watching their lovey-dovey action?

With a great difficulty, she was waiting until Su Ran and Song Ting Yu placed down their chopsticks. Song Ting Yu took a napkin and wipe his mouth for awhile, and looked at Su Lai: "Are you full?"

"I'm full." Although actually Su Lai didn't eat anything.

Song Ting Yu smiled slightly: "Do you know why I ask you to come?"

She asked: "Why?"

"I heard that the night before the last you took my phone and dialed Su Ran?" Song Ting Yu placed his finger on the table, and knocked the table down slightly. His face was full of smile, yet his smile brought a coldness.

Su Lai just felt her brain to buzz for a while. She thought she should understand the reason Song Ting Yu asked her to come.

She thought recently their relationship was a bit stiff, Su Ran wouldn't say about this matter to him, yet didn't expect these two people to be in good relationships that Su Ran would talk this things out to him. So Song Ting Yu now looked for her to confront her.

Su Lai held both her arms tightly because she was too nervous. Her hands were sweaty, but she didn't want to show her nervousness out, she didn't want to confess without being pressed.

"I didn't." Su Lai felt the one thing she could do know was denying: "Ran Ran, you are wrong right? That night I called you but I used my phone to call you. I said that I was drunk, I asked you to come to pick me a while"

Su Ran cut her off mildly: "No, you said that Song Ting Yu was drunk, let me to pick him up. That night I was not asleep yet, also wasn't drunk. How couldn't I recognize the number which was calling?"

"But I really didn't call a." Su Lai exposed an innocent and being wronged expression.

"That day I let you to get off halfway right?" Song Ting Yu asked.

Although this moment Su Lai really wanted to deny to provoke Su Ran, but she wasn't able to. She was even more wanted to protect herself, if not she didn't know what would happen then.

"Yes, I got off from the car."

Su Lai bit her lips: "Since I got off from the car, then how could I be together with Song Ting Yu?"

Song Ting Yu swayed his wine glass for a while: "That day did you go to the Ye Se club?"

Su Lai's face was paled, it was the place that she met him, of course she didn't want to admit: "No."

Song Ting Yu narrowed his eyes and looked at her: "Really? Are you certain?"

"Certain. I don't lie to you. That day my friend took me. Afterwards because we saw how cold was the weather, we went home directly. How could I go to Ye Se club?"

Song Ting Yu clapped his hand: "Your making story skill is really good. Next time I will introduce you to performers and production teams okay?"

Su Lai's face was getting paler than before: "Ting Yu, I don't know what are you talking about"

"It's okay, I will let you understand."

Song Ting Yu said it then stood up. He took his phone and opened the recording application. Then he placed on Su Lai's front: "This is your friend's number right, the one who picked you up?"

Su Lai glanced at him hurriedly, of course it was a familiar number. She nodded stiffly.

"Before I called her, she said that day after picked you up, she went to Ye Se club together with you. You were there throughout the night, it was different from your stories before. " Song Tign Yu said, and looked at her: "Do you still have anything else to say?"

"It just your one side of the story, it didn't show that I really did it."

Song Ting Yu clapped his hand again: "I already said that I would let you understand throughly, so now it's okay for you to deny. Later on don't deny it.

He said it then took a roll of video tape out. He played it out it was the CCTV record of Ye Se club. Although there was a lot of people, but Su Lai could easily recognized because she wore a thin sweater.

Song Ting Yu pointed at that women: "This isn't you?"

This video could show the actual face of Su Lai, she couldn't deny it again.

After she watched the video, she felt she was slapped by a cold water let her body to be really cold.

She wanted to calm down, nodded and said: "It's me."

Song Ting Yu raised his eyebrows toward her: "Didn't you say that you didn't go to Ye Se club? Could it be that you lost your memory for a while before?"

"I." Su Lai was speechless when she was interrogated by Song Ting Yu. She even kept on looking on Su Ran, she expected that now Su Ran could help her to say something. Yet Su Ran just used her hand to support her chin and looked at them, she seemed to be enjoying the drama.

Su Lai knew than she couldn't hope for Su Ran, she also could understood clearly now that he asked her out to together for dinner for asking her about what happened that day.

This moment Su Lai had a kind of premonition, she thought today was not a good day for her.

"Before I just forgot for a while."Su Lai lowered her head, didn't dare to look at Song Ting Yu's eyes.

Song Ting Yu made fun of her by crooked up his lips: "You just twenty nine years old, how could in this young age you have amnesia?"

When Song Ting Yu wanted to be against to you, he always able to draw blood on the first prick, moreover, his words were so harsh that it couldn't be tackled.

Su Ran already noticed Su Lai's face was getting more ugly, she didn't say any sentences completely.

Song Ting Yu pulled out his chair, and started to sit down again. He swept a glance to Su Lai: "Su Lai, I will ask you one more time. Did you call Su Ran that night?"

The matter already got into this part, even though Su Lai didn't want to admit, but she knew, she needed to admit. If she didn't admit it, she would get a bad consequences.

Song Ting Yu clearly looked prepared, even though she didn't admit it, in a while he definitely would show out evidences. That time she would be in trouble.

"I took your phone and called Su Ran." Su Lai endured her worries." She raised her head.

"You are quite awesome." Song Ting Yu leaned back on his chair: "also quite shameless."

Su Lai's face was paled.

It was her first time to hear someone said something about herself that way, no matter how she also a daughter of Su family. When other people see her and meet her, most of them would respectful of her. They would compliment her for her appearance, when had she ever received this kind of treatment?

"How did you get inside that night? Did you seize the opportunity to get in when I was going to the bathroom?" Actually from the start, Song Ting Yu already thought of the way how could Su Lai could get hold of his phone. It could only be the time he left the private room to go to the restroom. He left his phone there, how could she get hold of her phone in other time?

"Yes, just at the time you left for restroom. That time I noticed you were walking on the corridor. I looked there was no one inside your private room, so I just." Su Lai said until this part, then her voice already full of sob: "Ting Yu, I'm sorry. I didn't do it in purpose, I just."

Song Ting Yu waved his hand, his long finger pointed at Su Ran: "You should apologize to her, because your call, it let her jealousy to splatter around. She couldn't get a sleep, and didn't have any appetite"

This man was too shameless!

"Song Ting Yu!" Su Ran called him in a low voice, hated to be unable to cover his mouth: "When did my jealousy splatter around?"

"Don't tell me is not?" Song Ting Yu turned his head, raised his eyebrow, and used his hand to pat her cheeks: "Be good, don't be too embarrassed to admit it. Su Lai will not laugh at you, I will not."

Su Lai looked at both of them, she felt herself to unable to stay here any longer. This both people acted as though there were nobody else here, they were very much in love. They really didn't regard her existence, moreover, now her action was exposed by Song Ting Yu, she felt in her heart to be tormented.

The time Su Lai was thinking and indulging in her thought, suddenly a cold voice said: "You still don't want to apologize? Until when will you do it?"

Su Lai opened her eyes big and looked Su Ran. Actually she never said those words to Su Ran. Since she was little, she always looked down at her, now he asked her to apologize?

It was too hard.

She looked forward to Su Ran's waved hand to say "no need." But this moment Su Ran just looked at her expectantly, smiled at her. She seemed to be waiting for her apology.

"Sorry, Su Ran."

Su Ran still smiled: "Sis, before your voice was too small, I couldn't hear it."

".!" Su Lai was so angry that she glared at Su Ran, yet she knew Song Ting Yu was here, so she had no way out. Therefore, she could said in loud voice: "I said I'm sorry, Su Ran. Last night I shouldn't take Song Ting Yu's phone to call you, I shouldn't lie to you."

"Why did you lie to me?" Su Ran pretended to be confused, and suddenly realized: "I know, because you want to use his phone to instigate disharmony between us. I forget that time in Huai Hai something like this was also happening. Didn't you deliberately fall into his embrace? At last you were not success, now you are still not giving up? You are still planning something?

Su Lai's face was getting paler as she heard Su Ran's words, she was unable to hold her emotion: "Su Ran, don't you be overreacting."

"Now really who is too over?" Su Ran smiled and asked back: "Sis, I remembered when you are little you are not that kind of person, how could you now be someone that is shameless? You even want to seduce your own brother-in-law? If I give you a chance, would you without hesitant stripped naked and climbed to Song Ting Yu's bed"

"Stop!" Song Ting Yu coughed for several time: "Su Ran, now your talking should be somewhat considerate to my feeling."

"Don't you interrupt." Su Ran glared at him.

Song Ting Yu shrugged his shoulder, indeed didn't say anything. Su Ran then looked at Su Lai again: "I know that from little you always look down at me. You always want to take my things. But please be understanding, if you are too crafty, the things get no meaning. Besides, not all people could be played by you.

Su Ran is just younger by Su Lai for a year. She entered Su house when she was just around ten years old. That time Su Lai was standing on the stairs, wore a arrogant princess dress, and looked arrogantly at her.

She always looked down and snatched her things.

Probably because of this factor, so now she wanted to get Song Ting Yu.

Su Lai felt now she was like a criminal being exposed of her sin. Moreover, she couldn't retort.

Song Ting Yu looked at Su Ran, and smiled: "Are you done?"

Su Ran nodded, and somewhat puzzled, could he have anything more to say?

"Then it's my turn." Song Ting Yu looked at Su Lai: "You like me?"

This moment Su Lai's face looked very brilliant, felt herself full of confusion. She wanted to nod, but also wanted to shake her head, it was like an intense battle. At last she finally nodded: "Yes, so I did all of these things, I was silly for a moment."

Song Ting Yu had a big laugh: "Have you never look at the mirror? Don't you know how do you look like? What is your qualification for liking me?"

"Song Ting Yu, you." Su Lai also has a Miss High and Mighty attitude, she already felt she was wronged, and now she was humiliated in front of them. She couldn't bear it anymore: "Don't you bully people too much. I tell you, Song Ting Yu, I don't know that you are blind or not that you will like Su Ran. You think she has something good? Now you are so caring and protective of her, but do you know whether she has you inside he heart? She has been together with Lin Cheng Huan for eight years, if not for My Papa's intervention, she already be with Lin Cheng Huan. Even if now you could determine that she didn't be together with Lin Cheng Huan? It was her that said that wait until Wei Xi's illness is turning better, she would divorce you. Then be together with Lin Cheng Huan. You see her a gem, then what does she you as?"

Su Lai still wanted to say everything out loud, but suddenly she felt her face was splashed with a cup of alcohol, the alcohol wet her necks and fell to her dress, it made her dress all wet. She closed her eyes, used her hand to wipe it off. The time she opened her eyes, she was faced with a pair of cold eyes that let people trembled.

Song Ting Yu once again splashed a cup of alcohol to her face.

"It's my problem with Su Ran, when is it starting to be your turn to meddle around ours?"

Song Ting Yu smiled dangerously, Su Lai forgot to respond when she saw his smile. She felt a bit afraid, so this moment her body was somewhat shivering.

"I.I just said the truth."

"I see you are not only amnesia, you even couldn't say the word. You couldn't say it, do you need me to teach you how to say it?"

Although Su Lai didn't know what he meant by "teach." would mean what kind of teaching, but it definitely wouldn't be a good way, because now his eyes looked very frightening.

"No need No need."

"Then you say it by yourself."

"What do you want?" Su Lai felt a bit wronged and sad, so her eyes were turning red. She was about to cry.

"You slapped your own face, use your energy. Slap your face until I am satisfied. If you couldn't do it with your hand, then I don't mind to let people help you to do the job." Song Ting Yu's thin lips opened slightly.

Su Lai never expected that Song Ting Yu would ask her to do something like that. Her tear was almost falling down: "Ting Yu, you just let me go. I will never do it again, I really will not do it again."

She extended her hands because she wanted to grab his hand to beg, yet his eyes was full of warning, it made her stiff. She then looked at Su Ran: "Su Ran, I beg you. Please let Song Ting Yu let go of me. I guarantee later on I will never do something like this, I will not say something like this too."

Noticing Su Ran didn't say anything, she also wanted to hold her hands. However, when she almost touched her hand, she was pushed away that she retreated a few steps back.

Song Ting Yu protected Su Ran by placing behind him, his handsome face looked a bit gloomy: "Who allow you to touch her?"

"I."

"Will you slap or not?"

Su Lai knew that she didn't have a way out, if she didn't do according Song Ting Yu's will, then she couldn't get out fo this door, moreover, she couldn't be in peaceful life.

"I slap, I slap, okay?" She cried loudly, and raised her right hand up, and slapped her face. She felt a kind of heartache when it touched her face.

"Continue, and moreover your strength is not strong enough. I want you to slap ruthlessly.

Su Lai bit her lips, she was cried while slapping her face. She just heard a repeated slapping sound inside the room.

Very quickly, Su Lai's white face already be swollen red, she just slapped her one side of cheeks. She almost unable to endure it, so she changed to the other side and continued.

She didn't know how many times had she slapped her face, she felt her both arms was a bit numb, and her both cheeks were hurting very much.

She cried until her make up was smeared, where did her exquisite appearance gone?

"Okay." Su Ran said, she looked at Su Lai, "You do one's best, you let Pa to not plan anything horrible. If he wants something, he should relies on his own ability. If he doesn't have the ability, then even he could get it, he also couldn't do anything with it."

She said it, then wore her big coat, took her things, then looked at Song Ting Yu: "Let's go."

Song TIng Yu nodded, he settled the bill, and hugged her shoulder and went outside. No one looked at Su Lai again.

Su Lai looked at their back, she covered her face. When the waiter came to tidy up the things, she was surprised to look at Su Lai's appearance.

"Su Ran, I will not let you have a happy life. For my grievance today, I would give you back double."

Song Ting Yu took Su Ran to leave the restaurant by car.

The time they inside the car, Su Ran fastened her seatbelt, she felt her body was hugged by spacious and warmth embrace. Song Ting Yu used his hand to support her back of head, hugged her tightly.

Su Ran was startled: "What happened?"

Song Ting Yu didn't say anything just hugged her.

Su Ran remembered Su Lai's word before: "Do you very mind of what Su Lai said about me and lI Cheng Huan? I've been knowing Lin Cheng Huan since our childhood. In my heart, he is my relative and friends. It is not like what Su Lai said. Song Ting Yu, don't you always bring him to our problem? Could you not doubt me?

Song Ting Yu kissed her side face, and as before didn't let her go: "I just think about Su Lai's words, yet I don't think about your relationships with Lin Cheng Huan."

Su Ran was startled again: "What are you thinking?"

Song Ting Yu finally released her, he looked at her bright eyes: "Su Lai said that year because of your father, you be together with me?"

He paused then said: "That year did you"

Su Ran pushed his hand away, and somewhat teasing: "That year in your heart, perhaps you always think, that for be with you, I can do everything, right?"

Su Ran's mind came back from that year, four years ago, there was some troubles happened. Su Hao couldn't get money from anyone, so at last he planned something on his daughter. He is fond of Su Lai, so at last he used Su Ran. Actually originally he just wanted to extort a sum of money from Song family, but afterwards she was pregnant because of that night, so he just changed his plan. He insisted that Song family took Su Ran as their part of family, and gave some compensation to Su family.

Song Ting Yu clasped Su Ran's face, his eyes was concentrated fully on her: "Tell me what did really happen that year."

Su Ran looked at him, she didn't avoid his gaze: "Will you believe my words?"

"I will, if it's you who say it then I will."

She couldn't deny that this moment her heart was impacted greatly because of his simple words.

She just understands that Song Ting Yu's trust actually matters too much for herself.

Su Ran moved her hair behind her ears, then said softly: "I also just knew it was my father's doing after that thing happened. You were schemed by him, actually I also was schemed by him. He put same drugs on."

That time Su family arranged a so-what banquet. That year toward Su family, Song Ting Yu always had a bad feeling, naturally he wouldn't willing to join it. But Madame Song thought since Su family already invited and they both are in the same business, so it was unavoidable for them to respect each other for their maybe would have some cooperation later on. Therefore for not embarrassing Su family, she asked Song Ting Yu to come for a moment.

They didn't expect at all that the banquet actually was planned for Su Ran and Song Ting Yu.

Song Ting Yu planned to stay there for a short time, he felt it was a waste of time to join that kind of social interaction. The moment he arrived, Su Hao just pulled him to the front of Su Ran. As planned, the waiter was serving out the wine to them, Su Hao took the glass and passed to both Su Ran and Song Ting Yu.

He toasted Song Ting Yu, then said to Su Ran: "Ran Ran, do some toast to Mr Song>"

Su Ran was also forced to attend this banquet. Before the banquet, Su Hao especially hired a make-up artist and stylist to dress her up. She wore a gold thin dress and high heels. The stylist thought for showing off her slender legs, she let her to wear a quite sexy dress that fell on her knees. She wore this dress, she felt somewhat uncomfortable. Now she was pulled by Su Hao, she understood his meaning. She just thought that Su Hao was too naive, Song Ting Yu had a girlfriend. He and his girlfriend always appeared together, that woman is the female celebrity, Bai Zhi Rui. How could he like her?

Moreover, it was also not the first time for Su Hao to force her to meet Song Ting Yu. Last time, he disdained her. Su Ran really didn't understand, why does he have perseverance for any things, but this solely unflagging efforts!

Then without saying anything, she just raised her wine glass: "Mr Song, I salute you."

Not long time after she drank the wine, she started to feel dizzy and a bit hot. She felt really uncomfortable, she couldn't sit still, her heart was jittery. She couldn't describe what had happened to her.

She sat down to rest, then Su Hao came over, and pretended to be worry: "Are you drunk?"

Su Ran rarely drinks alcohol, also never being drunk, so she couldn't determine whether she was drunk or not. "Pa, I'm very uncomfortable, I want to go up to my room."

She tried to stand up, yet her vision started to be fuzzy.

"Okay, if you are sick that just go back to your room to rest. Could you go up like this? I let someone to bring you up." That time Su Hao's voice sounded to be excited, but Su Ran couldn't really think as she already felt so in pain.

She was taken upstairs, and went back to her room.

Although it was summer, the room was full with the coldness of the air conditioner, but she couldn't understand how could her body feel so hot?

She busily stripped off the dress, and threw it to the carpet. Then she got on her bed.

Because all along she felt uncomfortable, she actually couldn't sleep. Yet she could know that her conscious and thinking already gradually unclear. When she looked at things, it turned to be overlapping images.

Her breath was rushed.

Not know for how long, her room was opened by someone. Someone was getting inside her room, she also didn't have the heart to think who was getting inside.

She just felt a bit unbearable, like she almost wanted to die.

Someone who got inside, laid down on her bed. At the beginning they both laid down in the harmony on each side, but at last didn't know who started to move first. In any case the moment their lips touched, they started to kiss fiercely. Very quickly, they both were out of their clothes.

The next day, they were awake because of the movement from outside.

Su Ran opened her eyes and felt somewhat dazed, she looked there was a lot of people standing in front the door: Su Lai, Qiao Qing, Su Hao, also the maids, butlers. All of them were there.

The moment someone called in surprise, "Su Ran."

Su Hao forced everyone to leave at once with his pretended gloomy face. He locked the door, and said: "Both of you, immediately wear your clothes!"

Song Ting Yu also awake, his handsome face was full of teasing expression: "I really didn't expect, Su Ran. You are still young, yet unexpectedly you already full of schemes. For getting to by bed, you would do something like that."

In Song Ting Yu's mind, Su Ran was Su Hao's partner in crime.

Song Ting Yu never being a victim of a schemes, he was furious but not felt surprised.

Su Ran noticed her nakedness, and the redness on the bed. She already knew clearly what happened. She also knew that this happened because of her so-called father.

He was planning something on them, and he showed a bitter and hateful expression.

They put on their clothes, and Su Hao kept on pretending to be an affectionate father, he let Song Ting Yu came back and thought about the compensation to Su family.

It's pity that before he finished his words, Song Ting Yu already turned his body to leave.

Su Hao noticed Song Ting Yu couldn't be controlled, so he planned to involve the whole Song family. Several days after that day, he brought Su Ran to Song family. It was happening for a month, until Su Ran was pregnant.

Until now when Su Ran remembered what had happened, she wished that she could grasp Su Hao and asked, "Why could you be so shameless that you chose that kind of pathway?"

But she slowly realized what's the point of asking him?

Su Hao is that kind of man, if not how could he throw Qiao Qing away, then used his sweet-talking way to lure her back, and took her as his mistress.

The sky was already dark outside, Su Ran looked at the man in front of her: "I said regarding what had happened that year I really didn't familiar with the situation, will you believe me?"

"I believe."

Su Ran laughed: "Song Ting Yu, don't you lie to me."

"Do you want me to swear?"

"Don't swear." Su Ran has been hearing Su Hao's swears and promises so many times, but he never really fulfilled it. So she thought the swearing action couldn't be trusted.

She never regards swear as something that important, something is real if someone says it sincerely, why should relied on that impractical swear.

"All along I thought." Song Ting Yu leaned on his chair, and look at the car roof. He thought for these years, all along he had misunderstood her.

If not because Song Wei Xi's illness, maybe he wouldn't go back. He wouldn't interact with Su Ran for these several months, supposedly all along he would misunderstand her.

If he didn't return this time, maybe they wouldn't have any kind of interaction. In the future, they definitely would get a divorce. After divorce, they would live their own lives.

Song Ting Yu placed his hand on his forehead: "All along I'm quite loathe what did your Pa scheme toward me. But now it looks like, yet I should thank him.

"Why?"

He sat up, and hugged her shoulder. He pulled her to his embrace, his thin lips covered her earlobe: "Because if it wasn't his doing, how could you be my wife? How could you be together with me?"

Su Ran placed her little hand on his heart: "Song Ting Yu, is this your true feeling?"

"Of course." Song Ting Yu raised his brows: "You don't believe me? Do you want me to open it and let you to see."

"Okay, open it." Su Ran loosed her hand, and smiled.

"I feel that you should make something up to me." Song Ting Yu said seriously.

Su Ran frowned: "For what?"

"For not trusting me, you actually thought that I had something with Su Lai. Do I really someone who couldn't control it lust, and not someone who is picky?"

Su Ran restrained her smile, Is Su Lai really that lacking? At the very least, she has a good appearance and body. He unexpectedly could say something like that.

"You also constantly don't believe in me. Who asked you go out together with Su Lai that night, afterwards she used your phone to call mine. How could I know what had happened?" Su Ran said it, that looked at outside. They actually still in the parking area: "Okay, don't say about this matter again. It is not early anymore, let's go home."

Song Ting Yu kissed her lips deeply for a while, then released her. He drove the car back home.

The time Su Ran came out of the bathroom, he noticed Song Ting Yu was sitting down on the bed. She didn't know what was he looking at that he looked so fascinated by it, he even didn't notice her existence.

On his shoulder, there was still towel hanged. Yet his hair still wet, he didn't dry his hair and just sat on the bed.

She came over: "What are you looking at?"

Song Ting Yu just raised his head, and swayed the paper on his hand: "Your pregnancy examination chart."

"Do you understand it?" Su Ran pulled the towel on his shoulder for several times: "Don't look at it anymore, hurry up dry your hair."

Song Ting Yu took the towel, and looked at her: "Su Ran, our daughter is two months, right?"

"Em." Su Ran nodded, and frowned: "How could you know it is a girl? Maybe it is a son."

"I have premonition. The one inside your womb would be a girl. Trust me."

"." She had just heard that a lot of women have a six-senses, could it be Song Ting Yu also has six-senses?

"Hurry up, dry your hair." Su Ran also didn't want to talk about it anymore with him. Anyway the moment after knowing her pregnancy, he believes firmly that the kid inside her would be a girl. This all things could be known if it reaches four months, it was too early to say it now.

He still didn't move, his eyes was looking at her. "If it is two months, that means it still one month to go"

At the beginning, Su Ran didn't understand his meaning, but after thinking it over, suddenly she understood. She pulled out his towel, then covered his face with it: "How could you always thing about that"

Song Ting Yu put down the towel, and frowned: "Then how about me? You also don't dare to help me solve it, do you really want me to restrain it for several years? Don't you scare that mine will break down? That later on you couldn't use it again."

"Don't you say anymore" Su Ran's face was getting red.

"What I said is the reality." Song Ting Yu pulled her hand, he massaged her back hand: "Su Ran, if not help me."

"No." Su Ran answered very firmly: "You solve it yourself."

"Help me. Please" Song Ting Yu asked one more time.

"You dry hour hair then hurry up sleep. Don't think about that thing, okay? Who ask your brain to be full with those thing?" Su Ran drew her hand back, and smiled.

"Isn't it your fault? Even if you stand in front of me and do nothing, do you know that I also could respond?"

Su Ran felt this moment her ear was burning hot: "Then it should be really my fault. So starting tomorrow let's sleep in separate room? You just go sleep at the guest room, so you couldn't see me and you will not have any wild imagination."

".." Song Ting Yu lied on his back on the bed: "I just sleep here."

Su Ran extended her hand to pull his arm: "Don't sleep, dry your hair first."

"You help me to dry it."

"Sit down first." Su Ran sighed helplessly, she went to take the hairdryer. She plugged it, then stood in front of him to help him.

In between the sound of the hairdryer, she could hear his faint voice: "Su Ran, if you be like this to me, you will regret it."

Su Ran naturally knew his meaning, so didn't mind him.

"If you break me down because I need to restrain to long, then you couldn't use it. The one who will regret it, would be you."

Su Ran just kept silent. The man has a short hair, so very quickly it was dry. She bent her waist to unplug it. But the time she was bending her waist, she was hugged by him, and turned to the bed.

He held both her hands up tightly, let her to be unable to move.

"Song Ting Yu, what are you doing."

"Isn't it clear? I miss you."

"You are crazy!" Su Ran glared at him: "Your daughter is just two months."

The moment Su Ran said it, he lowered his head, and immersed himself on her neck: "Why is she grow up so slow? Why does the time move so slow? Why do you need to be pregnant for a long time?"

Su Ran pushed him, yet it was not use: "Which woman doesn't pregnant for a long of time? All of them also undergo this period of time."

"Yes, of course all women would have same time length of pregnancy, then how do those men settle the problem?"

The time Song Ting yu was still talking, his thin lips always from time to time, sticked close to her neck. Su Ran felt a bit ticklish, and constantly dodge away. He held down her shoulder: "Don't you move around."

"Don't you make joke." Su Ran said very helplessly: "Hurry up get up, I want to sleep."

"Su Ran, you are too ruthless, really too ruthless."

Song Ting Yu said and said it again and again, he hugged her shoulder. He lowered his head and kissed her collar bone. At first, it was just a kiss, but very quickly he sucked it strongly.

Su Ran yelled, and pushed him. She used her hand to cover her neck: "Song Ting Yu, you are crazy!"

She immediately got off the bed and went to the front of the mirror of the dressing table. On her white skin, there was a red mark. This man certainly did it in purpose, so he kissed it there, that is the place that couldn't be hid by scarf. Moreover, it was so red, tomorrow definitely it would turn into mark.

She turned her eyes and glared at the originator of an evil practice, yet he just sat down on bedside, with his charming smile.

"Let's sleep." He looked like he was so satisfied, he patted down the bad mattress

Su Ran laid down on the bed once again, she warned him: "Song Ting Yu, if you do it again, then I really will sleep in different room."

It was okay to cause a commotion with her once and twice would be okay, yet if he does it everyday, then she really unable to tolerate it.

Song Ting Yu turned his body, he used the blanket to wrap her body. Then he pulled her whole body over, and kissed her red lips: "I didn't do anything, I even cannot kiss you? Then why don't you ask me to be the Buddhist monk?"

Su Ran used her elbow to bump him, and said: "Then you just go be the Buddhist monk."

Su Ran already felt tired, so when she said that sentence, her voice was somewhat unclear. After she said it, she didn't move anymore.

Song Ting Yu leaned over and looked at her. He noticed she already closed her eyes and slept.

He kissed her temple, then said: "Goodnight."

Su Ran got up early the next day, but Song Ting Yu wasn't inside the room. She went out of the bathroom, suddenly remembered the thing from last night. So she went to the mirror and teared open her collar. She wouldn't know if she didn't see it, she was surprised when she saw it.

Except the last night trace on her neck, collarbones, and moreover chest..

All of them are full of purple mark.

Yesterday, Song Ting Yu definitely seized the opportunity during her sleep to mess around with her. She used her hand to cover her hot face, she felt this man is really a crazy man.

"Pervert, rogue!"

She scolded him secretly, then opened her wardrobe to look for another clothes. Luckily it was still winter, she could wear a high collar clothes. If not, she really would fight with Song Ting Yu at all costs."

Originally she wanted to look for Song Ting Yu to get even with him, but she didn't find him.

She looked for Auntie Fang to ask: "Auntie Fang, where is Mister?" It was still early, he should still be at home.

Auntie Fang smiled and said: "This morning at seven o'clock, the driver sends Mister out. It looks like he has a nine o'clock flight."

Auntie Fang hadn't finished her words, a very cold voice said: "You even don't know your husband whereabouts, what kind of wife you are?"

No need to ask, Su Ran also knew who was it.

She turned her body, and faced with her mocking face, then she greeted her: "Ma."

Chen Jing looked at her: "You slept until this late, it's no wonder you didn't know he leave home."

Auntie Fang couldn't help but said: "Madame, Mister said that now Mrs. is pregnant. She needs a lot of rests, so let us don't wake her up."

Chen Jing glared at Auntie Fang: "The time I say something, when it is your turn to interrupt? What do you see yourself as?"

Auntie Fang's face immediately pales, Su Ran grasped her hand, and smiled: "Auntie Fang, you go up first and take care of Wei Xi."

Auntie Fang nodded, then left.

Su Ran didn't mind too much to Chen Jing's eyes, she had been Song house for so many time, actually already understands everyone's temperament. Cheng Jing is someone who looks down at people, no matter how, it is hard to change her thinking. She always dislike Su Ran, so when she looked at her, she always seizes the opportunity to mock and ridicule her. It was not too serious in the past, but after Bai Zhi Rui returned, it was getting even more serious.

But with this kind of person, the more you fight with her, she wouldn't let you go.

Su Ran didn't want to waste any time with her, there was meaningless for her.

Moreover, she also an elder, she is Song Ting Yu's mama so she is her mother-in-law so it was needless for her to fight over her words.

"If there is nothing else, Ma, I will go to have some breakfast first." Su Ran nodded, then went to dining room.

Looking at how Su Ran ignored her, she was so mad, but she couldn't do anything.

Su Ran was on the dining room. The time she sat down and ate her breakfast, she took out her phone. It was just eight o'clock, Song Ting Yu shouldn't be boarding yet. She dialed his phone. In a while it was connected, with his deep sweet-sounding voice: "You are awake?"

"Em." Su Ran nodded: "Auntie Fang said that this morning at seven o'clock, you already leave to go to he airport? Where are you going?'

"I just know you would hate to be apart of me." Song Ting Yu laughed lowly: "I will have a business meeting. It was decided yesterday, but I forgot to tell you"

"Where is it?"

"Singapore."

"For how long?"

"We even haven't separated yet you already miss me?"

With only hearing his voice, she could imagine his expression, definitely he would look full of self-satisfied.

"Song Ting Yu, could we talk nicely?"

Song Ting Yu laughed for a while: "I will be back tomorrow afternoon. Okay, it is time. I will board now, take a good care of yourself."

"Okay."

She said it, then hung up the phone. She also put it down, then ate her breakfast.

The time she finished her breakfast, her phone rang. She looked at the screen, and noticed from the screen the caller ID. She was startled, then answered it: "Cheng Huan, this early, have you had your breakfast?"

"I ate already, do I wake you up?" Lin Cheng Huan knew Su Ran was pregnant. Most pregnant women are addicted to sleep, so he wasn't certain whether Su Ran was awake or not.

"I already woke up. I'm having my breakfast. What happened?"

"Later on I will go to grandma's house for a while. I want to tidy up her remnant. For the house, I plan to sell it.

"Sell it? Su Ran was somewhat surprised, after all it was the place where his grandmother live in all her life.

"Em. She's gone, it is no use to leave the place like this. It would just only add the sorrow. The house is sold. I will take the grandmother's thing today." Lin Cheng Huan continued: "Su Ran, do you have free time? If not let's go together? Maybe there's a lot of your childhood things left there."

Because that time Su Ran often went to grandma's house, sometimes she would draw, write words and do some handwork.

Su Ran was quite miss that moments.

After all, she was the only person who was willing to give her a smile, and she always treated her well.

"Okay, in a while I and Tian Mi will come to look for you, let's go together."

Lin Cheng Huan stayed silent for a long time, then said: "Ran Ran, you don't need to call Tian Mi every time you will meet me. I know your intention"

"Cheng Huan."

Lin Cheng Huan smiled: "Okay, later on I will look for you guys in the dancing studio."

Then he hung up, Su Ran sighed. Probably she should say that she understands, yet she always avoid it. No matter Lin Cheng Huan told her, her subconscious mind would always tells her to avoid it. She is not really a person who likes to avoid problems if she encountered one. She always afraid to lose him because it feels like she would lose her relatives.

Since her little age, she never has a relatives. When Qiao Qing insisted to be together with Su Hao, there was basically only both of them, other broke down their relationship. Yet Su Hao toward her also doesn't show any family love. Qiao Qing always cares about her beloved man.

So she always really treasures her relationship with Lin Cheng Huan.

She tidied her things, then finally didn't go to the dancing studio to look for Tian Mi. But she went alone to look for Cheng Huan. Seeing her come alone, Lin Cheng Huan didn't say anything. He took his car to send them to the grandma's house.

Actually grandma's remnant was not really many. She left her textbooks and notes, and a lot of students' homework.

All around the year, she always wears a plain and simple clothes. Even when she was young, she always be someone that simple, so her clothes was not really many.

Lin Cheng Huan flipped open one by one her books. Originally he only wanted to take the ones that are important, but the time he looked and looked at it. He felt every books are really important. How could he threw it, so he took a box, prepared to pack it up.

Like what Lin Cheng Huan said on the phone, Su Ran found a lot of her childhood things that left here.

With a great difficulty finally they could tidy it up, and moved it to the car. It was already in the afternoon, Lin Cheng Huan stood in the doorway. He looked at the house for a long time, that finally closed the door.

"Will you be sad because you will let it go?"

Lin Cheng Huan smiled and said: "I will."

Su Ran also smiled, and followed him to the car.

"You should be hungry, let's look for a restaurant to eat lunch."

"Okay." There were some words, she wanted to say.

Lin Cheng Huan is familiar with her food preference, so the time he ordered, he chose the one that she likes. During the lunch, he is still like in the past, helped her to pick the food. He even took out the fish bone first before gave her the meat.

"Cheng Huan, don't mind me anymore. You also eat it."

After the lunch, at first Lin Cheng Huan wanted to call the waiter to give their cheque, but Su Ran extended her hand to stop her: "I have something to say to you."

Lin Cheng Huan put down his hand, and looked at her: "What is it, you say." He smiled: "I feel today you are a bit different. Did my words today influence you? Don't put it inside your heart, I just casually say it, I don't have any different intention."

"No." Su Ran shook her head: "Cheng Huan, actually this is my problem. For this thing, I'm too selfish and coward. I always avoid it, so"

Hearing what she said, Lin Cheng Huan smiled became bleak: "I think, I understand your meaning."

"Sorry."

Lin Cheng Huan looked at her: "Ran Ran, actually you want to tell me, your feeling toward me is like a feeling to a big brother right, a friend right?"

Su Ran nodded.

Lin Cheng Huan mocked himself silently: "Ran Ran, don't you say sorry to me. You just don't love me. Yet you also never give me any hope, it is me that always be the stubborn one. Actually sometimes, I also don't know what I am stubborn about. The time you marry to Song Ting Yu, I already wanted to cut it all. But after I saw how he threw you guys away and you didn't live well in Song family. I know you are forced to marry him. With your personality, sooner or later you will leave. So I think I will wait until you get divorce. I will say everything to you and we will be together. Yet this is my only sided of thinking. I forget to ask you about your thinking. Perhaps even though you left Song family, you also don't plan to be with me. Because love and friendship, are two different thing right?"

Su Ran's eyes felt teary, she used her hands to wipe her tears, yet this moment she couldn't say anything.

Lin Cheng Huan also stayed silent for a long time, he used his hand to stroke her hair: "Okay, don't be sad. Ran Ran, I am still your brother, still your relative."

His voice was became more hoarse: "I will try I will not love you anymore"

The atmosphere turned to complete silent, then Lin Cheng Huan broke the silent then pulled her hands: "Let's go, I will send you home."

"I want to go to Tian Mi's first."

"Okay."

The time Su Ran arrived at Tian Mi's place, Tian Mi just finished eating her cup noodle.

She looked at Su Ran on the doorway, and felt somewhat surprised: "Ran Ran, how could you come here at this time? Does Song Ting Yu bully you again?"

Su Ran patted her face: "No, don't always think that way."

"Then what happened?"

She locked the door, and followed Su Ran to the living room.

Su Ran sat down and hugged the cushion: "Today I went with Cheng Huan to grandma's house, we tidied up her remnant. That house, he prepared to sell it."

"Oo" Tian Mi grumbled: "It's quite good, grandma is gone. It is no use to leave the house Then you and Cheng Huan?"

"I say something to him"

"What did you say?" Tian Mi asked it spontaneously, then suddenly she understood: "You open up?"

Su Ran nodded, and leaned on the sofa: "I don't want to avoid it again."

Tian Mi sat on her side: "At first in the past, I also quite want that you guys be together. After all, you are childhood sweethearts. But then you married Song Ting Yu, what happened then. But feeling also couldn't be forced, so it's good that you say it clearly."

"Em."

Su Ran nodded, suddenly she heard Tian Mi's scream. She about to frown, and asked her about her fussing. Tian Mi extended her hand and unbutton her collar, she opened it. Her hand held her neck: "My God, what is this?"

Su Ran lowered her head and casted a glance to her neck and collar bones, it was the purple kiss marks. She blushed, and immediately buttoned her collar again.

It was Song Ting Yu's marks, she already forgot it.

Yet Tian Mi hauled her collar, and all along shook her head and sighed: "Ckckck, you are a pregnant woman. And Song Ting Yu didn't let you go? How big is your kid? It's not good to be too intense? What if there is some problems to the kid?"

"No." Su Ran patted away Tian Mi's hand: "It's not as excessive as your saying, we didn't do anything."

"You lie to me." Tian Mi looked disbelief: "You guys didn't do anything, then how does this come from? Don't you say it was a mosquito bite. If it was because of the mosquito, it will not bite you like this. If it is true, then I really want to know what type of mosquito is it"

"Tian Mi.!" Su Ran glared at her: "We really didn't do anything. I was sleeping. I just realized these in the morning. I really didn't know what did he do during the night."

"Ckckck." Tian Mi leaned back to the sofa, and casted a sidelong glances at her: "Your Mr Song should have a vigorous capability and requirement, but how is it now? Supposedly he needs to endure it difficultly right? Did he ask you to help him do something about it?"

"Yes" Su Ran's face was burning hot: "He wanted me, that"

"What? What is it?" Tian Mi leaned close, and said a sentence to her ear. Then she asked: "Is it?"

Su Ran hugged the cushion and covered her face. She didn't say anything. For her, that words were really difficult to say it out loud. She just felt her face was really hot: "Let's not chat about this topic."

Tian Mi didn't willing to let her go. She took her cushion: "Tell me a bit. Maybe I could give you a way out?"

Su Ran's face was in doubt, she was looking at her: "Why do I feel that you are really expert in this? When did you have a boyfriend?"

Tian Mi's face was blushing immediately, she took a glass and finished it in one gulp: "It is couldn't you learn from the internet? It was in the movie, could I not see it?"

Su Ran pouted: "Now the movie is really awesome, it could let someone inexperienced to be the expert."

"Humph!" Tian Mi coughed slightly: "Don't mind where did I learn it. In short, I feel liken someone like your Mr Song. His requirement should be very powerful. You also couldn't let him to bear it continuously. If he bear it and it broken, that time you would be the one who regretted it."

Su Ran's face was still blushing greatly: "Then what should I do?"

"That is his own problem."

She used her hand to cover her face: "Are all of men experienced the same thing"

"You really the lucky one. Luckily during your pregnancy of Song Wei Xi, he didn't be at your side. If not, hehe"

Tian Mi looked like she was in the deep thinking. Didn't know what was she thinking, suddenly her eyes brighten: "I know."

"What do you know?" Su Ran was not only feeling puzzled over but also very curious.

"In short, I just thinking of the way you should do for this matter. I will help you, don't you worry." She said it then patted Su Ran's shoulder: "In short we couldn't let him to bear it until it is broken. Perhaps if he couldn't bear it, he would look for Bai Zhi Rui?"

"You are really mysterious." Su Ran didn't know what was her intention: "With me, you still keep me on tenterhooks."

Tian Mi used her legs to kick Su Ran's ankle lightly, her face was full of flattery: "In brief, I will help you to solve this. It is a hard thing for you to come here. This night I just ate cup noddle. I'm hungry now, could you cook rice fried with eggs from me? He he he"

Su Ran used her hand to poke at her forehead, and pushed Tian Mi away: "I already asked you to enter cooking class. You always eat cup noodle and do take away. Don't you afraid that your healt will be badly influenced."

Tian Mi is a woman but she even couldn't cook a noddle.

Didn't now if It is because her laziness or her lack of cooking skills.

The next day.

Su Ran was on Wei Xi's room, they were sitting down on the carpet and played airplane. She heard a maid called her: "Misses, it is your delivery package."

Su Ran rarely does online shopping, so she was a bit confused. She put down the toys, and wore her slippers: "Wei Xi, Mama will go down and look first. Wait for me okay."

She went down, and took the package from the maid. It was a very big box, but it was not really heavy. She swayed the box for a while, and sticked it close to her ears to listen, but didn't hear anything.

"What is this?"

She looked at the bill, the receiver's name was her and the sender is a company but it was not clearly written.

She took the box upstairs, and placed it inside the room. Her phone rang, it was Tian Mi: "Ran Ran, did you receive a package?"

"I've received it. It is yours?" What is inside? Why did you send it to my house? Did you write a wrong address?"

"I didn't write it wrong, moreover just ignore what I bought. Anyway I just buy it for your Mr Song." Tian Mi's voice showed her reluctance to share with Su Ran. Su Ran was getting more curious.

"What is it? Why did you send it for him?"

"Ckck, listen to your tone? Are you jealous? Couldn't I give him something?"

"No." Su Ran protested.

Tian Mi laughed: "Just ignore it, in short just give it to your husband. It is not for you, don't you open it up."

"O."

Su Ran just be good and agreed, but she was so curious of it. She wanted to take the scissors and open it.

But that time, there was a little head came inside her room: "Mama, what are you doing? I'm waiting you for play."

"I will be there soon." Su Ran also didn't want Song Wei Xi waited for her too long, so she placed the scissors down and placed the box on the carpet. She wore her slippers and held Song Wei Xi's to return and play again.

At eleven o'clock in the night, Song Ting Yu finally came back to Song house. First, he went to Song Wei Xi's room to look, then he returned to his own room.

Su Ran already asleep, there was a tangerine yellow small light, it should be left for him.

Song Ting Yu took a light step then entered the room. He took his suitcase and placed it on the ground. Because the room was dark, so he felt that he kicked something when he was about to go over to Su Ran's side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.6M 95.3K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.7M 94.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
17.2K 737 17
introducing none other than nischay malhan aka youtuber triggered insaan who fall in love with his sister prerna's best friend.aage jan ne k liye sto...