The Story of Izuku Shimura: t...

By Archangel2121

The story of the Dragon Hero Izuku, this story will start off with a Origin story first then start with izuku... More

Chapter 1: A Hero's Sacrifice? A God Arrives!
Chapter 2: End of Tyranny Reign! Hope from Destruction?
Chapter 3: Planet Gogeta!!!
Chapter 4: A Chance at Something New!! Will you stay....
Chapter 4 Part II: A Chance at Something New... Now and Forever...
Chapter 6: Blood, Chaos And Wrath
Chapter 7: Izuku VS Muscular Part 1
CHAPTER 8: Izuku VS Muscular Part 2

Chapter 5: Enter Izuku Shimura!!!

927 18 5
By Archangel2121

Hey guys as promised here is the update for the story, hope you will enjoy this again sorry if the chapters are long I prefer it to be as detailed and will covered story. So let's continue shall we here is Chapter 5 see you guys later !!!

*Its been 8 years since Nana and Gogeta started to live together and during those 8 years many things has happened to them. One being that they did indeed get married only hosting their friends and family, Two being that both Nana and Amy both have their babies at the same time,  Amy having a daughter named Momo Yaoyorozu and Nana to having a boy naming him Izuku Shimura what shocked Nana most is that Izuku has a tail to Gogeta's amusement. In those 8 years Gogeta had to teach Nana about her new Heritage as well as teaching little Izuku about his Oozuru transformations. This did not stop them from training with each other teaching Izuku the basics on fighting with teaching done by Whis Izuku was one of the smartest children to date rivaling Momo with her tutors. Momo and Izuku becoming great friends attached to the help wherever Momo will go Izuku will follow and vice versa. When Izuku would do something bad Momo would quickly scold him and will hold him while getting shots considering his fear of needles.  Prompting Amy and Nana to dubbed them the married young couple to the children's embarrassment and the parents joy.  Now onto the story!!!*

*Gogeta and Nanas Backyard*

Momo: IZUKU SHIMURA GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE RIGHT NOW MISTER!!! * a tiny momo waving her finger at Izuku who is currently in a tree sleeping* YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT A SAFE PLACE TO NAP NOW GET DOWN BEFORE YOU FALL!!!

Izuku: *slowly starts to wake up due to Momo's yelling and looks down * ahhh Momo im trying to sleep here can you not yell at me please im very tired.... *YAWN'S and goes back to sleep unknowingly to him starts to slip off little by little* 

Momo: OHH IM SORRY IZUKU FOR DISTURBING YOU WHEN I'M LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU AND FIND YOU ASLEEP IN A TREE 10FT UP ABOUT TO...

*Momo pointing out the obvious sees Izuku being to slip in his sleep, which in turn causes her to begin to panic...*

Momo: Izuku wake up your about to..

*Izuku slips off the tree and begins to fall causing Momo to scream and close her eyes awaiting a crash until she hears none*

Momo: *slowly begins to open eyes only to see Izuku floating in front of her face to face inches from her face* ahhh uhhh Izu.

Izuku: Uhh Momo why did you scream are you okay??? Wait why are you red are you sick or something? *Izuku being the innocent little green bean decides to put his head against Momo causing the already flustered girl to rightfully so lose her shit*

Momo: Ehhh .... *jumps back* don't get too close to me Izuku im .. I.. i'm still mad at you. You almost fell and could of got hurt don't you know I got scarred ... *she turns around hiding her blush and embarrassment to her forgetting Izuku knowns how to fly*

Izuku: ahh Sorry Momo didn't mean to make you worry .... Although..... *smirks* did you forget that I can fly again hehe also if your not sick that means your getting flustered again haha

Momo: Shut up Izuku !!! * turns around with tears in her eyes looking at Izuku* YOU REALLY SCARRED ME YOU JERK!!!! *Momo turns back around about to go home before she was stopped by Izuku*

Izuku: ... Momo ... I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you okay ... don't cry you know im only playing with you ... how about you and I lay down by the flowers and watch the clouds ... 

Momo: ... No ... your going to fall asleep like last time and leave me taking care of you....

Izuku: hehe yeah maybe but .... to be honest I feel at peace when your around .... so *Izuku begins to blush* ...so ... can you stay and watch them with ... me

Momo: ...*blushes even more* ...ehh d-ddd-don't say that so casually you idiot ... ehhh of course i'll watch them with you ... only reason I came over here dummy... lets go besides ... you also promise to go with me to the doctors to see what my quirk is to.

Izuku: YAAAAYYY!!!, also yeah I know I know I know let's go *Izuku grabs Momo's hand and runs to the sunflower garden in his backyard * 

Momo: *sigh* You just want to lay on my lap while you look at the clouds don't you ? *slightly blushes*

Izuku: WHAAAAT!!! no no no ... I mean .... your lap is very soft and will uhh its just uhm *mumble mumble mumble cool*

Momo: hehe your mumbling again Izu

Izuku: *blushes* ya ya ya lets just go... 

*Mini Skip to the garden*

Izuku: ahh sit on the bench Momo while I lay my head on your lap *smiles brightly*

Momo: *heartache* okay okay stop smiling already you weirdo, besides I do not know why you like laying your head on my lap for its nothing special about it....

Izuku: ... Momo I love laying on your lap their so cold and comfy I can sleep on it haha besides ... I seem to remember you like playing with my hair when I was asleep last time 

Momo: ehhh shut up Izuku you were supposed to be asleep ... Idiot ehh just .. just shut up and put your head on my lap and stop saying embarrassing things already .. jerk...

*Momo sits down as Izuku jumps on the bench and lays his head down on her lap quickly looking at the clouds as Momo begins to play with his bushy light green hair as he slowly begins to fall asleep*

Momo: ... Izuku before you fall asleep ive been meaning to ask your mom and dad have black hair how did you have some light green hair ....

Izuku: *yawns* ehh ohh... I thought I told you but my mom's dad had it in his family so I guess I lucked out kinda like the color green ... what about you does it look bad? *Izuku looks up to Momo with one eye open*

Momo: *begins to blush* no no no I think it looks good on you ..... brings out your eyes .... I assume you got that from your mom side to correct? *as she looks down she see Izuku fell asleep with a small smile on his face*

Momo: .... your cute when you sleep .... I can stare at you all day ... hmm *yawns* im starting to get sleepy here .... hmm a little nap will be okay *Momo falls asleep one hand on Izuku's chest and the other holding his hair*

Izuku: .... think your cute to Momo.... *Izuku holds her hand on his chest and falls back to sleep*

*Scene change, Nana in her house as she is looking at reports from previous villain attacks as she receives a call*

Nana: ... *picks up the phone* Hello ? OH Amy how is everything going ? Oh sure yeah I can take her yea yea no problem I understand Ishimi needs your help don't worry about it. Its my day off anyway and besides they are both here I saw them going to our garden so they must be still out there. Don't worry Ill take her its all okay okay ill talk to you guys later okay, okay bye.

*Nana hangs up the phone and goes out to the garden looking for the small couple, as she gets to the garden she sees a very interesting scene her son and soon to be future daughter-in-law causing her to giggle and take blackmail material photos for Gogeta and Yaoyorozu family.*

Nana: hmm they are cute will as much as I want to take in this sight a little more gotta take Momo to her appointment today ... *Nana slowly goes to the sleeping couple and begins to wake them both up*

Izuku: ahhh Mom 10 more minutes i'm to comfortable right now...

Momo: ehh Izuku get up my leg is asleep...

Nana: Lets get up you two as much as you like to sleep with each other I prefer not to have grandkids right now ...

Momo/Izuku: *blushes* WHHHHAAAAATTTT 

Nana: haha I mean having Momo as a Daughter-in-law would not be to bad but then again Izuku  dear is an idiot so please take care of my son and my apologize for him being an idiot haha

Izuku: MOOOOOOOOOM STOP EMBARRASSING ME ALREADY JEEEZZZZ CAN WE JUST GO AHHHH

Momo: .... *blushes* uhm wait Mrs Shimura did you say you are taking him ... My mom is not?

Nana: No unfortunately something came up at your father's company that needed her assistance in that she said she was sorry about it but she is looking forward to your results. 

Momo: oh ...* Momo looks down sad that her mother could not make it..*

*Nana sees her sad and looks to Izuku who also notices her quick change in her before she could say anything Izuku reacted first*

Izuku: *wraps his tail around Momo pulling her close causing Momo to let out a yelp* Momo don't worry your mom is going to make it up to you you know she loves you and would not miss this if it was not important so don't worry okay *smiles brightly causing Momo to blush hard* 

Momo: ... oohh okay your right ... okay i'm okay but Izuku you can let me go now... *looks down getting more and more embarrassed*

Izuku: NOPE!!! lets go mom im starting to get hungry already so let's take Momo to the doctor and head to the buffet *Izuku pulling a blushing Momo trying to resist Izuku's tail pull but follows anyway*  

*Nana looks on as the two love birds leaving the garden smiling and laughing*

Nana: hmm they really are a cute couple lets see how things go with these two.... reminds me of Gogeta and me ... hopefully he is doing okay in his Destroyer duties visiting 10 planets are no joke but he will be home soon ... can't wait to see you idiot *smiles as she follows them out*

*Time skip to the Doctor's office with Momo and Nana*

Doctor: So looks like Miss Yaoyorozu has a good quirk its called Creation, able to create something out of her fat cells as long as she understand the molecular structure of the inanimate object she wants to create. So in this case the smarter you are the better you can fully use your quirk to its full potential. This is a good Quirk but it does have drawback, one being she will be sole dependent on her fat reserves if she is low in that reserves she will fatigue quick, 2nd being she will be at a big disadvantage up close if she is not fully mastered her weapons she created and the 3rd and this is important if she does not understand the material she is trying to create down to is atomic level then its a waste. 

Nana: hmm I can see that Thank you doctor for the information doctor ill be sure to pass that along to her family, so Momo what do you think of your quirk ?

Momo: Its amazing can't wait to tell Izuku *smiles brightly*

Nana: OHHH! excited to tell Izuku about your quirk huh its good to see that Izuku's the first person you want to show off your quirk to and not your parents *giggles softly*

Momo: *begins to blush* uhh what no no no what I'm just saying since he is here and will see he would be the first person to ask and will you know Izuku how persistent he can be and such *mumble mumble mumble*

Nana: ohhh my looks like Izuku's habit of mumbling has rubbed off on you huh Momo ? 

*Momo slowly realizes she was mumbling putting her hand on her mouth to stop and looks away hiding her blush*

Nana: haha aww don't be embarrassed Momo he get's that way when I talk about you in front of him haha lets go to Izuku no since in keeping him waiting shall we...

*Momo and Nana bow to the doctor and give him their thanks as they leave, meanwhile in the waiting room an impatient and very hungry Izuku is waiting for the women in his life to come back*

Izuku: AHHHH I'm sooooo hungry wonder how long does it take for the doctor to tell someone about their quirk already ahhhhh. *stomach starts to growl in hunger causing everybody in the waiting room to turn around in shock* Ehhhh sorry people its my stomach hehehe 

*while Izuku is waiting he sees a boy in a hoody with a man in a uniform, as the hoody boy looked up Izuku's eye's meet his and for a quick second Izuku's Sayian battle senses alerted him to danger he felt evil Ki coming from that boy. Both Izuku and the hooded boy's eye's never left each other's gaze and the boy smiles a very creepy smile and Izuku's fist balled up in to a fist sensing the boy was about to do something dangerous before Nana and Momo appear in the waiting room*

Momo: Izuku Izuku I have a quirk its sooo cool its called Creation and ehhh Izuku are you okay?

Izuku: *hearing Momo's voice snaps Izuku's focus away from the boy and back to reality* Ohhh hehe sorry Momo I spaced out what did you say again... *Izuku turns to look at the boy again and notices the boy's head is looking down avoid eye contact from him, causing him to lower his guard a bit*

*Nana notices Izuku's KI had risen and turned to look at what got him riled up before she heard Izuku's stomach begin to growl loudly causing her to blush in embarrassment and shake her head*

Nana: Honestly Izuku we were gone for 20 min's and I even told you to eat before we left but noooo you said you could wait patiently ehhh what am I going to do with you boy. * as she says sarcastically before karma made her humble and her stomach begins to growl to which also catching people in the waiting room's attention*

Izuku: How's that humble pie mom? Looks like im not the only one hungry now am I haha !!!

*Nana Chops Izuku on top of the head causing him to fall to his knee's holding a already forming lump on his head*

Nana: That's what you get for talking back to your mother brat just for that no dessert for you!!!

Izuku: AHHHHHHH MMOOOOOMM THAT'S NO FAIR IM HUNNNNGRRRRYYY!!!!!

*Nana and Izuku begin to argue back and forth before hearing another stomach begin to growl catching both their attention to a Small Momo holding her stomach and hiding her face in embarrassment*

Momo: hehe looks like we are all hungry, ehh Mrs. Nana can we go eat now please 

Nana: ehhh yes yes sorry about that Momo, COME ON BRAT LETS GO!!!

*As Nana and Momo were leaving the doctor's office Izuku felt a presence behind him he jumped away and went on guard noticing the hooded boy behind him smiling creepy and holding out his hand right where Izuku stood*

Hooded Boy: Almost had you IZZZ-UUU-KUUU hehehe, maybe next time you keep a close eye on me might surprise you and trust me .... *smiles even wider like a demon from hell* it will be the last surprise you ever have hehehe 

Izuku: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU KID? *how did I not sense him approaching theirs no way he got close to me that fast* 

Uniformed Man: Young Master this is not the time or place for your "activities" let us go your "doctor" wants to talk to you *Uniformed Man looks at Izuku with a dead eyes look* leave kid your not even worth the paper work...

Hooded Boy: AWWWW sooo sad I wanted to "play" with my toy a little more hehee * looks at Izuku again with that evil demented smile* Ill see you soon IZZ-ZUU-KKUU

*Hooded Boy and Uniformed Man begin to walk away before Izuku speaks up*

Izuku: I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU TWO ARE BUT IM NOT SCARRED OF YOU 2 CLOWNS!!!

*Hooded Boy turns around and with a slight smile says*

HB: You will soon enough boy * walks away to the doctor's office, and the Uniformed Man is about to close the door Izuku sees an emblem and letters*

*Nana comes back in to the doctor's office looking for Izuku and she see's him standing their tense and ready to fight*

Nana: Izuku are you alright dear? what happened ? why are you in your fighting stance? 

Izuku: *I can't tell mom what happened I do not know what that bastard is capable of then theirs Momo and these people caught in the crossfire got to keep it cool* Uhh oh sorry mom I zoned out again must be my hunger ahha lets go shall we ?

Nana: Hmm okay dear lets go can't keep your girlfriend waiting haha

Izuku: MOOOOOMMM

*In the Doctor's office with HB and UM*

Doctor: You must be careful Young Master you can't risk exposing yourself so early especially since your quirk though lethal is still underdeveloped and still needs time to fully manifest its self in your body your still only 8 years old.... 

HB: I know that you fool but seeing that boy annoyed me to no end I wanted to end him right their and then and kill Nana's child in front of her .... just like she did to my..

UM: That is enough Master no sense in getting riled up about it now like Doctor Garaki told you if you would of acted she would of killed you on the spot along with me and all of the planning will go to waste... 

Doctor Garaki: Yes Master please calm down we just want the ...

HB: SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY AND STOP CALLING ME MASTER.... *kid walks toward the window looking down seeing Izuku, Nana and Momo walking across the street laughing and being happy* My Name is Shigaraki  the next ALL FOR ONE.... now do me a favor Kurogiri take off that ridiculous disguise and call in our dear old friend Muscular to deal with them *smiles from ear to ear* have other D ranked villains with him causing chaos tell him their will be a bonus for him if he brings me the head of Izuku haha hahaha

Kurogiri: As you wish Shigaraki I will inform him now....

Shigaraki: hehehehe soon Izuku those you love and cherish most in this world will all die and once you see the last person you truly love die before your eyes then and only then will you be allowed to die hahahaha 

As on Que portals began to open up around the city catching the attention to citizen's and Hero's patrolling causing them to stop and gaze upon the purple portals in the sky, as Villains began to pour out of the area causing destruction and chaos around the city.

*The trio are caught in the middle of the chaos as villains began to pour in to the area,  in his thoughts remembers the boy's cold words and seeing the uniformed man's emblem with 3 letters L.O.V*

In a different part of the city A large cloaked man falls from the sky in front of 2 Hero's who were fighting off other low level villain's these Hero's were the famous Water Hose team. As they prepare for battle as the cloaked man begins the laugh as he takes off his cloak and yells

Muscular: HAHAHA YOU 2 SHALL BE MY FIRST VICTIMS, NOW TELL ME DO YOU WANT A OPEN CASKET OR CLOSED CASKET FUNERAL HAHAHA  WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHEN IM DONE NOTHING WILL BE LEFT OF YOU AT ALLL HAHAHAHA 

AND THAT IS IT SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE POST HAD TO REWRITE IT A COUPLE OF TIMES BEFORE I CAME UP WITH THIS VERSION. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT THANK AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT REALLY APPRECIATE THAT :D 

SEE YOU AROUND FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! SEE YA :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 542 55
I do not own DBZ/DBGT/DBS. All rights to these are owned my Funimation, Toei Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. I also do not own My Hero Academ...
304K 7.5K 161
The world has 7 Rulers. Each King or Queen holds one continent and they hold Ultimate power. We follow the story of one Izuku Midoriya who is the Pri...
203 5 5
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF MHA, MARVEL, OR ANY OTHER POPULAR FRANCHISES THAT WOULD BE MENTIONED HERE. All PICTURES & GIFS AREN'T OWNED BY ME, SO ANY CREDIT...
7.7K 227 19
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk, but it was in complete so his quirk factor couldn't showup in the tests. this story takes in separation from se...