Meher •completed•

By the_insouciant_lass

•completed• When I was six, Baba had got me my first doll. I vividly remember her, my best friend. I had name... More

Before you begin.
About the book
Meher
Arham Butt
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Cast
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32
33.
34.
35.
36.
Not an update !
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
Epilogue 1.
Epilogue 2.
Authors Note
10 facts about Meher.

Authours Note.

9.4K 345 82
By the_insouciant_lass

Thank you so much for the wonderful support and feed backs I've got for this book. I honestly didn't think Meher would be received so lovingly and would touch so many of you.

As proud as I feel as an author I realised I must be ready with better plots to meet your expectations with the next books (if any)

Meher has reached 300 K reads, when I began my Wattpad journey somewhere last year around May-June with The Two Kingdoms I hadn't in my wildest dream ever thought of reaching such a wide audience. So thank you for reading and strengthening my believe in myself, that maybe I can.

As many of you wished for a Bonus chapter I cannot refuse you all, however as it's been long since I have finished Meher and to me the book had ended with Epi 2 leaving me with no ideas as to what next would you all want to see of Meher and Yusuf.

Leave ideas down in the comments and maybe I'll find something to give you guys as bonus.
Leave all your ideas and scenarios as I have none.

Till then
Stay safe
Lots of love
xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 797 42
~ completed Intizaar ~ wait ~shab-e-intizaar~ what happens when Alaya Sheikh and Harris Ali are forced to marry each other, one doing it for her fa...
398K 26.9K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...
164K 5.2K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
916K 24.9K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...