๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐†

Per DAVESWASTELAND

book 1 .2021 Mรฉs

*CC* Characters/Details
(Part 1) partYyy๐Ÿ˜ฉโ€ผ๏ธ
(Part 2) WAIT A MINUTE๐Ÿ˜ณ
(Part 3) Can I?
NEW CHARACTERS!! (CC)
(Part 5) Time Flies...
(Part 7) Promises
(Part 8) New Hoes...
(Part 9) Turning Tables..
(Part 10) Switching Up
Announcement ๐Ÿ˜ƒโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
(Part 11) The Unexpected
(CC) New Characters/ Detailsโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
(Part 14) THE OPPS ๐Ÿšจ ๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿšจ
Fuck off.
Club Going Up!!๐Ÿคช
Oop-๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Charactersโ€ผ๏ธ(CC)
Stay Here๐Ÿฅบ
Reminiscing..๐Ÿ˜ฉ
New Face Claims!โ€ผ๏ธ
Sigh....
Escapeโ€ผ๏ธ
For The Love Of God๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿšจ
New Characters (CC)โ€ผ๏ธ
Don't Go๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”
Truth Be Told....
OOP๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธโœ‹๐Ÿฝ
NEW CHRACTERSโ€ผ๏ธ (CC)
Pimp In Distress!๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
I Believe I Can Fly๐ŸŒฌโœˆ๏ธ
Snatchies Nigga!๐Ÿ˜ˆโ€ผ๏ธ
New Charactersโ€ผ๏ธ
<33
Lust...
The Best Life.
!!!!!

Bad Girls Vacation๐Ÿ˜ˆโ€ผ๏ธ

86 2 54
Per DAVESWASTELAND

1 week later

We made it to Florida and everything. Mason had the bodies dumped and that Jet cleaned up. Cus ouu lord...

"We gotta go to the mall. Pleaseee" I said as I held Murdas hand.

*shes healed sdhu*

"Ight ma. Lemme get you a new phone and shit." He said opening the door for me.Ouu lawd.

We pulled up to the mall and niggas was staring at me and bitches was looking at him. That's cool though..

"Take my picture. I look good don't I?" I said twirling around sticking my tounge out.

"Naw you ugly as hell. Stop allat twirling." Keyonte said taking my pictures.

Why you all up in ma pussay boi..

kennasangel: best plane ride eva📍FL. liked by dastudcee and 1,789 others..

dastudcee: oh shit u in Florida?? Let's link.

murdasherote: 😍😍

jhiitspot: wsp I'm ceecee roommate 😉

kennassteppa:💕

^...murdasherote: lol she don't care.

View more comments..

murdasherote: flawda hoes?? liked by FL.Leya and 4,590 others...

kennasangel: where the fl niggas at??

^...jhitspot: over here ma😍😈

FL.Leya: oh you fine fine😉

^...murdasherote: kiya stop playing wimme😒

^...kennasangel: read the caption slow one🙂

view more comments...

I laughed at his comments cus lord knows he not finna have no Florida hoes on his dick.

"Let's go to Jimmy Jazz damn. Tired of perfume and coochie."

Jimmy Jazz the shit. Not just foot locker.

"Naw it smell like men in there." I said whining trying to stay back.

"Mane come on one store." He said grabbing me and dragging me in.

"Fine." I mumbled. I was mad as hell cus it's all niggas in there I bet it stink.

We walked in a he went to some balenciagas.

Bitch wtf.

"Bitch don't  embarrass me like that.." I said walking over to some Jordan's.

"What's wrong with them??" He said chuckling 

"Do you know your skinny ass gon be looking like big foot.. you already tall don't do that to yourself..."

"Ouch. Damn.." he said rubbing his arm.

"Holon I'll be right back. I gotta go tinkle."

I was walking back from the restroom when I felt a hand on my ass. I turned around expecting it to be Keyonte but it wasn't.

"Bitch what the hell?"  I said as I turned around and slapped the persons hand out of my way.

"My bad ma. I'm ceecee roommate Spot." He said looking me up and down reaching his hand out to shake mine.

"Yes don't touch me again sir. And how you know who I am?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Ceecee told me about you. She's in another store right now but she said she tryna link. Let me get your number."

haha..Florida bae🥵

"Okay cool."

We exchanged numbers and I went back to Murda who gratefully didn't notice my encounter.

"What took you so long?" He said mugging me.

"Nothing I was just gettin fucked in the ba-

I was cut off by his hands around my neck.

"That's yo last time trying me. Understand?"

I looked in his eyes and bit my lip.

"Whatever." He tightened his grip on my neck.

"What the fuck you mean whatever?? Stop playing with me."

"Yes I understand. Now let me go please." I said with tears trying to come out.

"I know yo ass ain't finna cry." He said trying not to laugh.

"Yes I am because I got a cut on my neck and yo mean ass choking me." I said hitting his arm.

"Ow damn! You know I got shot!" He said hitting me back.

We started play fighting and everybody was looking at us dumb as hell.

Me and my nigga fighting mind yours..

We went to the food court cus a girl was hungry. 

"What you want? Give me the money to pay."

"Go get some Panda Express damn. Hurry up." 

"Bit- nigga I am not your maid."

"Yea yea gon on."

I got the food and headed back and felt a tap on my back. It was ceecee.

"Hey girl!!" I said hugging her.

I looked next to her and there was her small head roommate who's number I got earlier.

"Wasup with you? I heard you already met my roommate Spot."

"Yep girl! But aye I'm here with murda right now so y'all can come to my table or whatever." I told them.

"Oh shit we down. I see your friend Murda already met spots cousin Maleya." She said eyeing them

I looked and saw her all on him giggling and shit. I'm guessing she was the one with that FL.Leya Instagram profile.

It's whatever he ain't my nigga anyways..

"Oh okay.. come on spot." I said smirking and I grabbed his arm. He looked down at me smirking.

"Hey y'all" I said passing the empty seat next to Drilla and ignoring Melanie next to him.

ceecee pulled up a seat to the side of the table and Milwaukee sat next to murda. Still all up in his grill. I sat next to Spot and we ate our food and they talked while I was just mugging.

Him and this girl all up on each other and he not even looking at me like damn nigga?? I put in my AirPods and played me some Anne Marie Unlove You. 

I couldn't show him I cared or nun so just don't give a fuck..but secretly give a fuck..

"See I never understood
How you can just tell lies to me
I thought that we were good
Then you start acting differentlyI call, you don't pick up
I swear you be testing me
You claim you won't switch up
But you ain't the same to meBut now I understand
That you ain't never gonna change
I kept letting you back
And you just let me down again"
"When you were down and out
I helped you out
I did everything you asked me to
And, baby, nowI wish I could forget you
Wish I could unlove you
Wish that I could go back to the days before I met you then maybe you can't hurt me like you do
Make me feel the way you do
Keep me running back to you"

That shit hit hard and I don't even know why...he ain't my nigga anyways.

I kept looking at them and that just made me mad instead of sad. 

I know what ima do..

I leaned in and talked to Spot.

"You tryna go?? Like just us.." I asked him

He smirked and nodded. We got up and left.

We were chilling in the backyard of their house and chilled. We got high and shit.

"You fine as hell ma." He said with low red eyes.

"You don't look too bad yaself." I said and I took some pictures of us and posted them.

YALL I TRIED... 😭

kennasangel: flawda bae😍‼️ liked by jhitspot and 1,699 others..

flshade.room: teaaa👀‼️

hotboii:😍

dastudcee: 😭😭

view more comments..

Murda POV.

While Kiya was getting our food a fine ass girl came over to me.

She told me she friends with ceecee Kiyas friend so I said she could chill. 

She was all up on a nigga and I wasn't stopping her cus shit... 

La'Kiya wouldn't be mad cus she ain't my girl so she can't be tripping...

All I knew was I was going to get sum of that.

She walked up holding sum nigga hand. Ight bett idgaf you ain't even mine..

I felt somebody looking at me and it was just Kiya mugging me. For what though??

I wasn't even worried about her just worried about getting some pussy tonight. She can have an attitude ion gaf.

We was eating then I saw her and this palm tree headed rugrat ass nigga walking off together.

The fuck?

A couple minutes later ceecee headed home and me and Malachi or sum was walking around the mall when I saw what she posted.

The fuck-upper?

Kiya POV

we were chilling in bed and he was laying on my stomach while I played in his dreads.

"How you get these damn things to grow?" I asked curious

"Ion know they did em up and they grew like that." He said with his stron Florida accent. 

(Y'all nun cute about him I feel weird acting like it😭)

"Oh okay...damn boy you all on me." I said cus he was on my coochie.

"I'm tryna be all up in you." He said

Usually I wouldn't but I need some heartbreak dick..

"That can be arranged." I said smirking somewhat getting up.

"Mhm..bett." 

Next thing I know he was eating me out.

Oh Murda one of those🙂

Don't worry it's gon be continued the same night everything.

What y'all think about Meleya??😒

About Spot??

I tried to photoshop it as good as I can😭✋🏽

Thank you for reading.

Please comment and vote!💕

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

322K 12.6K 23
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ? | DISCONTINUED||
23.8K 662 16
๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—œ ๏ฟฝ...
273K 9.3K 50
๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐š๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŒ๐š” ๐šž๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023