𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 。゚ʙɴ...

By Starred_Skies

┏━━━✦ "𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 ... More

✦❘༻ I - Cheesy Pacts ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ II- The Vessel at UA ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ III- The Seven Hard-working Days ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IV- Sports Festival! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ V- Sports Festival pt.2! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VI- Walking Tortilla? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VII- The Ass-Kicker ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ VIII- Friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ IX- Open up to a friend ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ X- Free Weekend Time Jujutsu-Stroll ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XI- Exam strength testouts ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XII- Shopping...was...a no-no ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIII- What a wasted sacrifice ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIV- Mindful think-through ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV- Kick some curse ass ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVII- Back In Business pt.2 ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XVIII- Cute+Fun JJK Special ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XIX- Home-bound Yui-kun ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XX- Proposal Dessert ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXI- Power! ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXII- Chocolate bitches ༺❘✦
REQUESTED<3 Yui x Reader
✦❘༻ XXIII- For yourself, or her? ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XXIV ༺❘✦
✦❘༻ XV ༺❘✦
Epilogue

✦❘༻ XVI- Back In Business ༺❘✦

2.4K 93 7
By Starred_Skies

"Returning to the past can either be like gnawing at an old scab, or finding the old remedy to heal it."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Its been a few days less than two weeks since Yui moved back to Tokyo. She's spent most of her time either on solo missions, or some together with her friends. They did the usual, like waking each other up by throwing themselves in the pool (Yui lost the battles almost every morning), or meeting up at a restaurant to relax at the end of the day if they were out solo all day.

"Is that your phone, Yu?" Yuji asked, munching on his salad since the chosen restaurant for today was a vegan themed-inn.

"Looks like its...Midoriya..." She sighed, then left the table to answer. "Yeah?"

"Oh, I'm glad you answered. It doesn't seem like you'll be returning anytime soon, but I was hoping you might change your mind..." He trailed off.

"Why would that be? I don't see how risking my already numbered days would be beneficial to society."

"Um...w-we moved to a school dorm system, and the provisional licencing exams will be coming up soon...so, there's still time, of course if you want, that is...anyway, um, its nearly the end of lunch break, so I gotta go."

"...thanks." She hung up, staying still in thought for a moment.

Do I want to go back? No, why should I go back? Its not like I'll even live long enough to graduate and become a hero. But then, why do I keep thinking about them...

"Itadori! Come on, its ok! Let us in! Stop pushing us away! We just want to be your friends!"

"We might not be able to beat up curses, but we can still be good friends!"

"I want...I want to..."

"Yui, hurry up, the table was reserved!" Kugisaki called.

"C-coming."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You've been kinda zoned out lately. Everything ok?" Satoru leaned over to the female's height. He and Yui were currently taking a walk around Jujutsu Tech with Yuki and Mizuki.

"Midoriya asked me to come back to U.A." She said.

"Oh? So why's it bothering you so much?"

"I don't know."

"Do you maybe...miss them?"

"Wha- why would I miss them? I mean, I literally only went to school with them..."

"But you seem to be missing their energy."

"I'm not selfish, Satoru...I'm not...am I?" She looked at him in pure confusion.

"Its ok to miss people, it doesn't make you selfish. It just means you're a loyal friend!" He grinned brightly.

"Where do I go then? What should I do?"

"...As much as I hate what I'm saying, you should try striving to become a hero, even if its temporary. You know, experiencing different things. You also get to save lives in a different way."

And so Yui did as Satoru advised, and returned to U.A, although he only agreed on the condition that he can drop in with the others whenever he wants, but since any quirk-nullifying quirks or deadly situations did no harm to Yui, she was a valuable hero student, and so Aizawa agreed. The majority of the day was spent moving her things from the apartment, so 1A only saw the moving company men until evening.

"Hey um...I'm back..." Yui sheepishly entered the dorm house, unexpectedly met with the full class.

"ITADORI! WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE OK!"

The girls were first to suffocate the teen under their pressure as they showered her with tight hugs. After that, Sato even bought a chocolate fondant (Yui's eternal favourite) which the girl cleared up in less than 30 seconds, all of which Kaminari and the gang caught on video.

"You should settle down in your room, Itadori. The provisional licensing exam's the day after tomorrow." Aizawa interrupted tiredly, leaning against the door.

"Yes sir." She nodded once and retreated to her dorm room, which Gojo came and arranged personally, leaving a few threats with Aizawa before leaving. On her door was a small note stuck on, and it was the white haired male's signature with a derpy smile. She pushed the door open, and was greeted with the scent of the outside; the window was wide open, the curtains flowing freely, though bound by the ends. Although the room was identical in size with her room in Jujutsu Tech, Gojo made sure the inside didn't resemble the old in the slightest. Her rose blushed sofa was in the corner by the massive balcony-window, and facing it was her TV. The light purple clock wasn't above it, it hung above the door. Her fluffy, round white rug was in front of her sofa, and her wardrobe was more by the door, beside it being the chest of drawers. In the empty corner neighbooring with the bathroom hung the hamack-type seat filled with puffy pillows and a blanket.

"Dang, he really made sure to make this nothing like Jujutsu High. I guess that's good." She exhaled deeply and stretched her body upwards, then headed to the bathroom to get ready for the night. When she was done, the clock ticked 23.56 p.m. But Yui was too hungry to care, even in the slightest. She pulled out her specifically picked, Tokyo-only, favourite cereals and headed downstairs.

"Yui? You know we should be asleep, riiiight?" Kaminari took a sip from his glass of water. The water he intended to carry upstairs for the night, not drink right now.

"Do I look like I give a shet?" She deadpanned and pulled the milk out of the fridge, then banged down the boll and filled it with the two ingredients. She then picked up a spoon and began stuffing herself, no shits given.

"Uhhh, I guess I'll just go...goodnight!" He smiled and waved. Yui nodded and hummed in responce, already finishing her food up. When she was done, she skipped back to her room and brushed her teeth, then fell asleep while re-watching Haikyuu.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Morning!" Kirishima chirped as he entered the dining area for breakfast.

"Morning!" The class answered. Today was Sunday, hence the slightly late breakfast. Yui, on the other hand, savoured the extra two hours of sleep and barely made it on time. How did she manage to still look like she needed 10 more hours? Its because ShE's bUilt DiFfErEnT.

"Morning..." She muttered out, hanging her head low sleepily as she walked through the common room to the dining area. Curse the chair leg, curse the chair leg, curse the chair leg. "GODDAMN IT OWWWWWWWWWW!" She howled, toppling over to the ground as she grasped her toe.

"She was brutally beaten up on multiple occasions without even flinching, yet this is what she does when she stubs her toe..." The class sweatdropped collectively. After Yui reclaimed her dignity, she joined the table and ate her portion of breakfast. Just as she was getting ready to leave for her anime marathon day, Mina pulled her back.

"Itadori! You wanna go to the arcade with us?" She nudged her in the stomach with her elbow.

"Oh, I guess sure."

"Yesssss!" Kaminari smiled brightly.

"When are we leaving?" Sero asked.

"Whenever we're all ready, so hurry hurry!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Since Yui was still in her pijamas, it took her the longest to get ready. She preferred safe than sorry, so she took her belt along with a black tank top and army bottoms, making her look badass when it matched with the belt. She didn't really need a backpack or anything, so she just slipped her phone and money into one of the massive pockets.

"Itadori's ready, we can go now!"

"About time. Tch." Bakugo rolled his eyes, leading the group out.

"Did we get permission from Mr. Aizawa?" Sero stopped mid-walk.

"Eh?" Everyone sweatdropped.

"Itadori! You go! He'll agree to you!" The pink-toned female shoved the pinkette away to the teacher's dorm, knocked on the door, then dove into the bushes.

"What do you need, Itadori?" Aizawa raised a brow after opening the door. He smelled intensively of coffee.

"Well um,"

Chill tf out, you're not asking for a lifetime chocolate supply.

"Ashido, Kaminari, Bakugo, Kirishima, and I wanted to ask for permission to go to the arcade."

"I guess you can go...but don't stay out long because you have licensing exams tomorrow."

"Thank you sir." She bowed slightly and returned to the group, followed by a leaf and twig-covered Mina.

"Let's go!" Kaminari cheered.

"Hey guys, did you see Mizaki Yoshimura?" Mina asked.

"Yoshimura? Oh, yeah. I feel kinda bad for him." Kirishima squinted.

"...Who's Yoshimura..." Yui sweatdropped.

"WHAT!?"

"He's like, Japan's most popular unlicensed hero!"

"Why do you feel bad for him then?" Yui quirked a brow, looking sideways.

"He was caught by the police and taken into custody. They aren't taking into account all the good things he's done, only the fact that he fought villains and used his quirk without permission!" Mina whined.

"What's his quirk?"

"Clothing Fiber Manipulation. He can't split clothing materials and the stuff Best Jeanist can do, but he can make the material move accordingly to his will. He captures villains in his ropes and flees!" Sero explained.

"Why doesn't he have a licence?" She asked.

"Apparently he grew up in poverty and couldn't go to a hero school, so now he's a hero on the run and lives off of eating in restaurants and running away."

"That sounds kinda sad." Yui sighed.

"Yeah...oh look, we're here!" Kaminari cheered, pointing towards the dozens of machines standing behind a glass window.

"What are we gonna do first?" Kirishima asked as they entered the cool room.

"Hey look at those! New car racing machines!"

"My life is finally complete!" Everyone except Yui and Bakugo yelled out. Just then, Yui came up with another of her genius time-spending ideas.

"Let's go to the kart racing track. With those real, hard-core cars." Yui smirked.

"Great idea!"

Kaminari took out his phone and opened maps, and as it turned out, the racing track was a 10 minute walk away. Everyone chatted about how they'll be the fastest and the best, until they got there.

"Entry tickets will be 3,000 Yen each." The man behind the counter said. He was dressed in a racing suit, and his nametag said Denny. His hair was mid-length black, and his face had the slightest of facial hair. Once everyone payed, he led the teens to the helmet area and explained the safety instructions.

"That clear?"

"Yes sir!" Everyone called. Yui lifted her head slightly and sniffed around. Oh the gasoline, the burnt tires, the heated asphalt, food truck scents, race drivers' adrenalistic sweat.

"You remind me of a close friend of mine." Denny laughed, bringing Yui back to earth as she blushed, embarrassed.

"Okay, do you want to race each other?" Denny asked when all were seated in their vehicles.

"YEAH!" The group cheered.

"Okay then, go drive up to that starting line. Start when I drop my hand." They did as told, and stopped to wait for the man to walk up.

"I'll beat your asses." Bakugo snickered.

"You're on!" Kaminari, Mina, and Kirishima exclaimed while Yui braced herself.

"Ready? Go!" Denny dropped his hand, and everyone pressed the pedals to the floor and shot off.

"They wish." Yui smirked as the incoming sharp turn caused most to slow down, but all the female did was handle it perfectly, overtaking everyone.

"GET BACK HERE, SAUCEPAN!" Bakugo's yell was so deafeningly loud she could hear. Or maybe it was just her enhanced senses.

"In your dreams!" She sped away even faster. Do not worry friends, Yui has not forgotten that no race has ever been won in the first corner. But she intends to keep her first place anyway. Around the second, lighter corner, she drifted slightly, letting the others catch up, but they were still behind her, approximately 0.5 m.

"OIIIII!" The explosive blonde called, speeding up to hit his front against Yui's back as they took the next turn.

"Watch it, shitty pomeranian!" Yui called back.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?" Along the next turn, Bakugo forced Itadori to the side and overtook her. The next turn came, the one just before the finishing line. Yui got side by side with the boy and they were now competing for 1st place as soon as they shoot out from the corner.

"Gotta use a dirty trick." Yui sighed and bashed the side of her car against Bakugo's causing him to scrape against the corner barrier, ipso facto slowing down by the slightest. But it was enough for the competitive female. The two sped towards the finish line, and the winner is obvious. Experience over fierce anger, my friends.

"Damn! You two were like professionals!" Kaminari gushed along with the others.

"I agree. Especially you, kid." Denny pointed to Itadori.

"I've had some experience, I used to visit the track with my brother, and he taught me a lot. 'That what you manifest is before you.' He would say, apparently he learned from some foreign friend once.

"Wise words." He chuckled. "The car goes where the eyes go, that's what I would repeat from someone."

"Thanks a lot!" The group soon waved and left in a chatter.

"We should get going back for dinner." Sero pointed out.

"What's the meal for today?" Yui asked.

"I think its soba. And a chocolate fondant fo-" Mina had absolutely no chance to finish her sentence because the other female had took off within that .1 moment of a second as soon as she heard her favourite meal and dessert put together.

"WHA- Itadori!? Where's everyone else?" Sato exclaimed as only she bust through the door and roamed the kitchen.

"They were too slow! Now their fondants are mine!" She declared evily.

"Woah, hold on! I made a few spares, since I know how much you love them!" The female's eyes lit up with sparkles as she launcheed herself onto the male.

"MARRY ME! MAKE ME FOOD EVERY DAY!" She cried out, squeezing the boy.

"I-I-Ita...dori..."

"Oh, heyo!" She jumped off of Sato and skipped towards the huffing and tired Bakusquad.

"Heyo!?" They echoed in shock.

"Dinners ready, everyone!" Yaoyorozu called the class to the tables.

"I'll set up the silverware." Yui zoomed over to the chopstick tray and set them up swiftly, then picked up the plates and repeated the action in at light speed.

"Wow! That was fast!" Everyone exclaimed as they sat down.

"ALL HAIL HUMANITY!" Yui sobbed as she finished her bowl of soba, then scurried off to the kitchen to find her dessert. She didn't even bother to return to the table, instead sat down on the floor and continued sobbing over the delicacy.

"Itadori? Are you ok? Ribbit." Asui asked as she came to the sink with her bowl.

"I'm even better than ok." She chortled excitedly.

"Sato? I think you broke Itadori!" Kaminari called as he joined.

"Me? I'm great!" Yui chirped as she finished up her 3rd portion.

"Oookay?"

Once the pinkette finished all the spare cakes made, she retreated to her room with one last idea of the day.

"Sukuna? I have a favour to ask of you. But It'd have to be in one of our innate domains..."

"Just knock yourself out, or whatever."

"Riiiight. I'll go to sleep, then you can move my conciousness."

"So, what did you need?" He groaned, looking down from his throne pitifully as always.

"I wanted to ask a favour of you..."

"What."

"Satoru told me Shoko uses reverse cursed technique...and isn't that the same you use?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"I was wondering if you could teach me to use it. At least a little."

"And what will I get out of it?"

"I lose your healing privileges. I mean, you still take over if I'm about to die, but you don't have to keep healing me if I get beat up or something. I'll have to use my own energy. That sound good?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 3K 95
(𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 "𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙡" 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚈...
33.7K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
40.5K 810 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
5.4K 249 15
{COMPLETED} (Basically MHA X MCR) [even if you don't know or listen to MCR you may still enjoy it ] ♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪ "𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙖 �...