[DISCONTINUED] a lame ass sum...

By whore222

After some unfortunate events the last few years your mother sends you to a summer camp In hopes to help impr... More

Chapter one
chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
A/N
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
JDHDHBF
uhH discontinued -

chapter Two

403 9 9
By whore222

You zoned off as you laid down on your cot. The next thing you knew max was bursting through the tent flaps. You shot up.

"Hey fuckface, it's time for lunch, David told me tell you to come to the Mess Hall." Was all he said before he walked out. You just sat there blankly before getting up and heading to the mess hall. You doubted you'd like their food at all. As you entered the mess hall you instantly got nervous, you had no idea where to sit. Nerris and preston were already occupied by talking to other campers. You almost instantly lost your appetite.

"Hey new girl !!" You heard a feminine voice yell. You looked over to see a short girl with weirdly teal hair and red overalls. Nikki. You weakly smiled. You saw she was sitting with max and neil. Oh gosh. She furiously patted the table signaling you to sit with them. You awkwardly shuffled over to them and say down by nikki.

"You arent eating?" Neil asked.

"Shes probably anorexic or some shit." Max said playing with his food with a fork. You frowned.

"No. I do not have any sort of eating disorder I just dont feel like eating right now." You grumbled. Max glared at you and you glared back. Then he smirked and you averted your gaze, embarrassed.

"Sooooooo Y/N?" Nikki spoke cheerfully. You looked up.

"Huh?" You responded.

"You got your eyes on anyone ??" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. Your face became bright red.

"No?? This is my first day how could I have a crush on someone already????"

"Finally someone logical!" Neil sighed. You laughed and nodded.

"Alright nerds, I'm out of here." Max suddenly spoke up as he walked away with his tray.

"What was that about?" You asked.

"Oh that's just max!" Nikki responded.

"Max isnt too big of a sociable person if you know what I mean.." neil stated. You nodded slightly.

"But dont worry about him." Nikki said placing her arm around your shoulders. You smiled widely. Camp was definitely not as bad as you thought.

Max's POV

God what was up with that girl. It was like no matter what I did she just brushed it off. Just like fucking david. Yet she was easier to deal with. Ughh whyd we have to get a new camper. I leaned the back of my head on the outside of the mess hall. All of a sudden I heard David's stupid obnoxious voice booming from the inside. "God fucking damn it" I muttered. I opened the doors and walked back in to see what was happening. It was probably some dumb ass camp activity. God. I hate it here.

Y/N's POV

David started to speak up so I lifted my head to see what was up.

"Alrighty campers, it's time for an activity." The entire camp seemed to groan with annoyance. I just sat there, how bad could it be. Just then I saw max standing at the mess hall doors with the angriest face I have ever seen. David began to speak again.

"Guys come on! Itll be fun, since Y/N is the new camper we will be doing her activity, art!!" He yelled. I grinned from ear to ear. Hell fucking yes. Max's posture seemed to have faltered even more at the mention of an art activity. Dolph on the other hand was bouncing up and down, it seemed he was very excited for his activity to be picked as well.

"So campers, today you'll have to draw one of your fellow campers !" David explained.

Oh gosh. I felt nervous as fuck. Who was I going to draw. I looked over to see max sulking even more. I got up and walked over to him.

"what do you want." He snapped. I flinched and looked down.

"You have a big fucking habit of doing that, looking down when people talk to you." He spoke. I looked back up.

"Uh.. yeah I dont know why haha." I weakly smiled. He just rolled his eyes.

"Who are you gonna draw?" He said. I was actually surprised he wanted to know.

"Oh uh... I dont know yet actually." I sighed. Rubbing the back of your neck.

I looked at max, then realized, his features are pretty close to my style I could draw him!

"Could I draw you?" I asked quickly

"What..?" He said looking at me weird.

"I think I could draw you really well." I stated.

"Umm... I guess...?" He replied. I smiled.

"Thank you!!" I yelled and ran off to get my art supplies. As max watched me curiously.

As I got back to my tent I took out my sketchbook and a pencil and started drawing. All of a sudden max walked in. I jumped and my pencil flew out if my hands onto the ground.

"YOU SCARED ME!" I yelled. He just smirked.

"Good." Was all he said. I frowned as he sat on his cot.

"Why are you even here??" I questioned.

"I figured if you were gonna draw me you'd need to be able to have a reference." he said fiddling with the string on his hoodie.

"Okay what's the real reason max?" I said picking up my pencil, i doubted he actually gave a shit. He smirked.

"There is no other reason." I just looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay fineee. I came here to annoy you." He grumbled.

"I knew it." I spoke proudly. He rolled his eyes.

"Whyd you even choose to draw me anyways ??" He questioned.

"Hm idk, I think it would just be fun to draw you." He scoffed and crossed his arms. I started to return to drawing him. There was an awkward silence

"Who are you going to draw?" I suddenly asked. He looked at me rather surprised.

"I'm not going to draw." He stated sharply. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked. He paused for a moment. "You cant draw can you?" It was my turn to smirk at him. His face was a bit red and he looked away from me.

"So what if I fucking cant ???" He growled. I didnt look at him.

"I never said there was anything wrong with that." I spoke calmly. He didnt say anything. I continued drawing occasionally looking back up at him. He had really pretty eyes. I was planning on this drawing just being a sketch since david didnt instruct otherwise. After a couple if minutes I was done. I got up and walked over to his cot.

"Here." I said as I handed him the page. He snatched it out of my hands. His face softened a bit when he saw it.

"Wow you're uh.. you're really good." He finally spoke. I blushed.

"Thank you.. you can keep it." You smiled. He looked at me.

"Yeah whatever." He said as he laid the drawing under his cot. All of a sudden david popped his head in.

"Howdy campers!! I just wanted to tell you that tonight we are having a camp fire! So make sure you meet me out there when it starts to get dark! There will be smoressss!" He said cheerfully. Max groaned.

"Alright david!" I smiled as the tall man left the tent. Max didnt look happy at all though.

"I really really dont want to go." He grumbled.

"Why?" I asked.

"I dont know, david usually tells annoying ass stories is just sucks ass." He told me.

"I see, butttt on the bright side theres smoressss." I said imitating David's voice. He stared at me for a moment.

"Fucking fine. I'll go to the shitty campfire!" He groaned.

"Yesssss!" I said mentally high fiving myself. I think itll be fun with max there. Even with his mean ass attitude.

Timeskip to when it's time for the campfire ~~~

It was started to get dark so you headed to the camp fire. Max led you there since you were still new to the camp. All the campers including David and gwen where there. You had briefly met Gwen earlier but you left her alone being she seemed stressed. You sat down on a log next to max, nikki and neil.

"So who'd you draw Y/N !!!" Nikki asked excitedly. Neil looked at you too waiting for the answer. You rubbed the back of your neck.

"Ahah. I actually drew max." I said, a little embarrassed. They looked at each other and then grinned.

"Why the fuck are you guys looking at us like that!" Max growled. They just wiggled their eyebrows and went to sit on another log. "Fucking assholes." Max muttered. I smiled.

"Okay campers.. what about, A CAMPFIRE SONG!?!?!" David cheered. All the camper, besides me groaned in annoyance.

"what's so wrong with a campfire song??" You asked. Max looked at you.

"Its because david is extra annoying." Max said crossing his arms, annoyed. You frowned. You wished people could be nicer to david.

"Hey david, I'd like to hear that campfire song!" You smiled. All the campers exchanged angry glances at you. David squealed as he pulled out his guitar and started strumming the instrument. I sat back and looked at the stars. I looked down to see max shoving a s'more in his mouth. I laughed a bit. He just glared at me. I reached for a Graham cracker and pulled it out to eat it.

"You're not eating a s'more??" Max asked while shoving another s'more in his mouth.

"I dont like marshmallows." I replied smiling a bit. He shrugged. (Sorry if you like marshmallows just pretend you werent hungry or somethin idfk 💀)

Timeskip to a few songs later ~~~
2nd person bc its easier

It had been a little bit and david told us to go ahead and get ready for bed. On your way you realized you'd have to take turns changing. God fucking damn it. You decided to let max change first. You waited outside patiently watching the stars. He then popped outside the tent. You noticed he had taken his hoodie off and was wearing sweat pants.

"Dont take forever." He mumbled as you stepped inside and took out some pajamas. You changed as quickly as you could and notified he could come in. He almost threw himself onto his bed and before you knew it you heard snoring. You honestly didnt know if he was alseep or just trying to annoy you.

"Okay then, goodnight to you too asshole." You whispered as you crawled under the covers on your cot. The first big day of camp was pretty much a success

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY IK THIS STORY SEEMS REALLY SLOW- but like I'm trying not to rush into the relationship if you know what I mean-

1774 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 1.7K 42
You are kicked out of the house for the summer and are sent to an odd little camp where you will have the time of your life. Camp Campbell. guys i l...
175K 2.6K 48
Romance blossoms at camp camp between you and max though there are many rough spots along the way and storytelling there may be more than friendship...
54.2K 1.1K 34
She/her pronouns! This is y/n (you,readers) adventures with all the campers and adults at Camp Cambell. Y/n's a bored 23 year old with a work at ho...
98.1K 2.1K 35
(Please keep in mind I wrote this when I was 10-11 years old. It will not be good! Please do not expect something amazing out of this as I had no pla...