โ˜•๏ธŽ๐€๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...

By Wr1ting_adict

๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ. ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15~ The Last Chapter

Last Author's Note

238 15 13
By Wr1ting_adict

HEYYYY my lovessssss. I hope your all ok!! :)

You probably have realised that the ending was quite rushed and I can explain. I've just lost the interest in this book and plot and I just kind of drifted away from it.

I still love the story, don't get me wrong but I've just been busy and wanted to get it done with.

I'm also going on holiday tomorrow so I just wanted to get this story done.

So yeah, hope you understand. :)

I love you all!!!!!!! Stay safe and remember that this story will always be here if you wanna read it again. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.3K 16
โŽฏ โŽฏ ๐’˜๐’˜๐’˜.๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’š๐’๐’–.๐’„๐’๐’Ž "๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ป ๐‘ซ๐‘ฐ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ซ๐‘ถ?" โคท half chat fic โคท slow updates iwaizumi hajime x ex volleyball player oc ...
55.9K 1.7K 11
All Sugawara ever wanted was to be himself and help his baby crows. What happens when he's had enough of the bad treatment and always being second? W...
168 11 1
๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ“ โœฟ - ๐๐š๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ to miyagi prefecture for the summer, finding himself crushing on one of the...
66.4K 2.4K 24
I didn't want to fall in love, not at all. But when you smiled, I couldn't help but falling. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร— Started: 13/11/2020 ...