Change

נכתב על ידי Fanfic_Bitchh

Izuku was at his boyfriend's (todoroki) dorm. Todoroki had gone to the bathroom and izuku was sitting on his... עוד

Heartbreak
Characters
New Friends
The next day (𝑫𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒕. 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚.)
Truth or Dare
Class 3A
Concert
Class 3A VS The Badasses
Class 3A VS The Badasses Continued
Not part of the story
Class 3A leaves
Years later

Moving to America

2.3K 38 17
נכתב על ידי Fanfic_Bitchh

Izuku's POV

It was the day I was going to leave for America. I was super excited. I woke up early to get ready to leave. I got up and took a shower. After I got out I went to get dressed and put on one of my favorite outfits.

(This is his outfit)

I packed the rest of my things into my backpack and went outside to wait for my mom at the gate. Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, Nezu and Vlad were at the gate waiting for me. They came up to me with a bag or a box. Midnight spoke "Here, open my goodbye present first." I opened it and saw a black velvet choker with a crescent moon tangling from it. "It's beautiful, '' I replied before hugging her. Aizawa was next. He came up to me and just gave me the box before taking a step back. I opened the box and there was a pair of neon cyan headphones with cat ears. I didn't even have a chance to hug him because Present Mic stepped in front of me shoving a box into my arms screaming "Mine next!" I opened it to see a couple of CDs. I was going to hug him and say thank you but he hugged me before I had the chance to. Vlad gave me the bag he was holding and boy was it heavy. I opened the bag and saw why. In the bag were multiple weights. I hugged him and Nezu walked over to me. He gave me a card. When I opened it my jaw dropped. There was 100 US dollars inside. I turned to him and before I could speak we heard the honk of a car. I turned around to see my mom in her car. I hugged them all before getting into my mom's car. 

When we arrived at the airport my mother started bawling her eyes out. I failed to hold back my tears and we sobbed in harmonie. I gave my mother another hug before walking away to board my plane, eyes full of unshed tears. I comfortably sat down in my seat and put my new headphones on. I started watching a movie and fell asleep halfway through. 

I was awoken by the lady sitting next to me shaking my shoulders. "It's time to get off the plan." She simply stated before walking out. I quickly got my stuff and got out. I started searching for my father but I couldn't find him. I saw a group of people gathering in an area and curiously walked over to the mob. Squealing and fangirl noises could be heard. When I looked through it I saw my father. I screamed "Dad!" He turned around at the sound of my voice. "Izuku!" my father yelled, moving through the crowd over to where I was standing. When he arrived in front of me I jumped into his arms. "Dad! I missed you so much! I'm so happy to see you again!" I exclaimed to him. "I missed you too, Izuku. You've also grown quite a bit, haven't you." He stated. I responded with a simple yup before we started walking off.

My dad drove us to our house and when I saw it my mouth dropped. I knew my dad was a pro hero or something like that but the house still surprised me. My dad started showing me around the house and I couldn't believe I'd be living here. My dad brought me up to my room. My room had a dark green and black theme. I had a king sized bed and a couch, which I was going to make a gaming area, in the corner with a small chill area in another corner. I also had my own personal bathroom and a walk in closet.

(This is his room)

(His bathroom)

My dad told me he was going to work so I hugged him goodbye. It was still early so I decided to go explore the city on my skateboard. 

It was almost 19:00 so I decided to stop at a place called dominos. When I walked in, the smell was so good. I went up to the counter and ordered a pepperoni pizza. I was sitting waiting for my number to be called. I noticed the guy sitting next to me. Man was he hot. I guess he noticed I was staring because he said "Take a picture, it will last longer." with a wink afterwards. I felt my face get hot and the guy laughed. He then asked "What's your instagram?" I kind of got nervous when I told him "I don't have instagram." He immediately ordered "Give me your phone." I gave it to him without any questions. He gave it back and said "Now you have an Instagram account." I looked down at my phone. I saw that it said 'You have one friend'. Then I looked at my username. It was 'TheCats_Bitch' before I could ask him about it he got up to get his pizza. I kept staring as he walked off and almost didn't hear when the lady yelled my number. I got up and paid for my pizza before leaving. 

I was back home and I'd finished my pizza. I was on my bed debating whether I should text him or not and decided I'd text him tomorrow. It was 9:00 and I decided I should go to bed and wake up early to go to the mall. 

The next day

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and lazilly got out of bed. I walked over to my closet and picked up one of my outfits that I actually liked.

(This is his outfit)

I walked into my bathroom to take a shower. I got dressed and went downstairs. As soon as I was downstairs the smell of pancakes filled my nose. I followed the scent to the kitchen. I saw my dad making pancakes and cheerfully exclaimed "Good morning dad!" My dad turned around and responded cheerfully "Good morning Izuku! Did you sleep well last night?" I replied with a yes before sitting down at the dining table. A minute or two after, my dad placed two plates of pancakes on the table. I immediately started wolfing my plate down. When I was finished I asked "Hey dad! Can I have some money to go shopping? I kinda wanna change my look." My dad responded with "Sure, here's my debit card." I took his debit card before giving him a hug and kiss. I screamed "I love you dad!" as I ran out the door. 

When I arrived at the mall I started looking around right away. I found a few stores that I liked. I had too many bags and almost couldn't carry them. I decided to go get lunch in the food court before heading home. I ate a burger from McDonald's before heading home. I decided to call a cab because my hands were so full and I was scared I'd drop something. When I got home I put all my brand new clothes into my closet and layed on my bed. I decided to go watch some tv in the gaming area of my room. My dad called me for supper and I went downstairs. As soon as I was finished I went back upstairs. I decided to go to bed so I'd have plenty of energy for tomorrow. I couldn't wait because it would be my first day at my new school. It was a top notch hero school like UA. It was called Hero High. 

Hi! I just wanted to say I'm sorry if the story isn't to your liking because I usually write horror stories.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

78.5K 2.2K 15
What happens when missing in action (M.I.A) and presumed dead ninja kitsune is found by kakashi who happens to be an old teammate? All genin are aged...
63.3K 1.4K 35
Izuku Midoriya was soon to be born and, guaranteed, loved by his family. But, when he was born with small, green fluffy cat ears and a slick tail, In...
140K 2.7K 23
Izuku's father was called to go work in America. This left his mother devastated and she took it out on Izuku. When he thinks all hope is lost he fin...
12.7K 434 11
Reincarnated is something that no one would believe in if you tell them that but believe it or not, but I asked for it at death's door. I was like no...