Ishq hua... the unknown feeli...

By komals_14

[COMPLETED] The story is about Rishi singh Bedi and Annika vardhan trivedi. A cross fanfiction. peep in to kn... More

Should i start..?
characters
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
shout out
.10.
.11.
.12.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
. 21.
.22.
23

.13.

242 52 137
By komals_14

Part 13
____________

Dard mubarak!

The next day Bedi family had come and the date was fixed just after three days as there were no good "muhurat" after this for next 6 months. Rishi was on top of the world when everybody agreed for the nearest wedding date.
While the discussion. Rishika were a bit away from the crowd.

R:kya baat hai. Tum bhi nai rok parahi ho. Haan...?
A: aisa kuch nai hai. Chahe tho 6 mahine bad hi karte hai. Mamma..papa..(she called them as if saying them to postpone)
R:oye...(pulled her by waist) zyada hoshyar banne ki zaroorat nai hai.
A: me ban nai rahi hu. Me tho already hoshyar hu.(being proud)
R:oh I see.
A:hm. Ha abi ayi..(she scremt loudly as she heard her mom calling)

Rishi also came behind her. He sat facing Annika.
V:waise 3 din bohot kam hai. Lekin teek hai.
An:hm jab bachhe khush honge tho usse zyada kya chahiye.(anju saw Annika and passed a emotional smile and Annika responsed it too.)
Rishi sensed the seriousness in the atmosphere and wanted to light up the situation.
R:ha ha. Mom. Aur waise bhi 3 din ka time bhi teek hai jab Annika khud event manager hai tho ye bhi wo manage karlegi. Hai na ani.. ka
(Anika gave a shot look to him)
A:matlab ye bhi me hi karu. Arrey peheli baar dulhan Barack hu kuch the importance do. Had hai. Dhulhan ho k me khud hi kaam karu.(she made a sad cute pout and everybody giggled at her cuteness)
V:arrey bilkul nai dhulhan thodi kaam karegi. Nai nai. Lekin anu.... tumse acha koi event manager ho hi nai sakta na pure Mumbai me. Tho tum hi karlo.
(And before Annika would say something Vardhan continued) mera paisa bhi bach jayega. Wo kya keheti thi tu... ha! "Ghar ki murgi dal barabar" (..and everyone laughed out hard. While Annika was sitting with an angery pout.)

After some mints when everybody got their breath back. Rano spoke.

Ra:ha bas thodi hadbadi me ho jayega. Par teek hai. Hum recaption dhum dham se karenge.
An:ji wo tho hogi hi.
J: acha chaliye. Ab hum nikal te hai. Ab teen din baad ka hi muhurat hai tho kaam bhi hoga. Aur kal se hi hum rasame shuru kardenge. Air apko bhi kaam hoga!
(They got up from the couch)
And they left while rishi was still waiting to talk a little more with Annika. His Annika.
V:arrey ap tho uth hi gaye. Khana kha k jayenge tho acha lagta.
An:ha na. Rukjayiye. Baisab. Rishi.? Rano ji.
J:wo mujhe tho jana hai. Kuch kaam tha. Rano tum ruk jaou.
Ra:ji teek hai.
Jay saw rishi who was doing a happy dance in his mind. Jay chulked sewing his son.
Jay left soon and the family had their dinner.

After dinner Annika went to her room being tiered while others sat in living area. And Rishi with no ones consult he slipped his way to annika's room.
He knocked.

A:ji ayi.(she said from inside)
She opend the door to see rishi standing there. With the wide smile.
A:ap..? Ayiye. (He saw her room was neat and clean but her files and laptop was on may be she was working)
Rishi came in and seated on the couch while Annika sat on the bed facing him.
R:tum kaam karai ho Anika..?
A:ji karai thi. Kuch. Bolna tha ya aise hi faltugiri karne aye hai😏
R:matlab mujhe izzat hi nai hai.?
A:me ne tho aisa nai kaha but agar ap sovhrahe ho tho...(she laughed out)
R:thank you Annika.
A:kyu..?
Then rishi's eye fell on a photo frame hanging on the wall.

He walked up to it.
R: me ne ise kahi deka hai.. ek mint ye tum ho Annika..?😍
Anika slightly blushed and nodded.
R:hamari beti bhi aise hi cute cute hogi. Ek dum Cutipie😍
A:excuse me 😳
He stepped closer to her. Cupped her face with his right hand and pushed her hair strands behind her ear.
He bent down to her right ear,facing his breath on her right cheek and ear He said.
R:sirf kal ka din hai tumare pas Anika. After that me tume kisi se share nai karunga.

While Annika was struggling a lot to control her breathing.
He stepped back to see her standing with closed eyes. And he smiled seeing his effects on her.
R:good night Anika.
After he left Annika face palmed(🤦‍♀️) and was embarrassed.
"Phail gaya raita. Ab wo mujhe is baat k liye chidayenge. Hey bagwan. Waise mujhe avha tho laga, hamesha acha lagta hai jab wo aise mere paas aa jate hai. Hey hey bagwan kitni cheapdi hogayi hu." She thought and went to bed with her laptop.

She sat on bed. After some time her phone vibrated.

Then she opened her chat and texted him back. To see he was waiting for her reply and as soon as she sent the message it was seen. They were chatting.

With the strange face on chat but blushing hard in reality. She was enjoying this phase. This new foreign feeling and everything around her. Specially Rishi's company. She was now almost addicted to be beside him. She knew he loves her to the core. But she was feeling uneasy. Not so good vibes. But she brushed her thoughts and was enjoying their previous chats. She had switched off her mobile data so that it would not show her online.

She smiled reading their chats. As they used to chat everyday but today was the first time that Anika was re-reading thier chat.

Just then Anju entered her room.
Annika saw her.
A:mammaaaa!!😍
An:ahem ahem. Busy..?(she saw her smiling seeing the mobile screen.)
A:nai mamma. Aaou na baito.(she patted beside her indicating anju to sit. And anju sat. Annika cleared her bed and layed her head on anju's lap. Anju was gently ruffling her hair)
An:tu kitni badi hogayi anu.. ki kal shaadi kar rai hai.
A:teek hai nai karungi.
An: pagal.! (She slightly smached her forehead)
A:😖ouch! Mamma.
An:waise tu khush hai na..? Matlab Rishi...? (As soon as this name was up. Somebody was listening to it keenly wanting to know what will be annika's answer.)
A:mom sach kahu..?
An:hmm.
A:mamma, wo bohot ache hai. Bas thoda sa darpok hai🤭. Matlab bina marzi ke shaadi kar rahe the. And all. Lekin mamma. Seriously jab se wo mujhe refer kar k baat karte hai muje lagta hai, mujhe dikta hai ki wo kitna determined hai, aur kitna chate hai is rishte ko and I feel really lucky maa. Wo dikaate nai..lekin sab kuch dik-jata hai. Bina bole hi sab bata dete hai. Bina kahe sab kuch samj lete hai. Mamma...(she got up from anju's lap looking straight into her eyes) wo bohot ache hai. (And somebody's was more than happy and quite jealous too-guess who)

Soon Vardhan joined them and the trio had their time. They chit-chatted and called that night.

The next went good,excited and rishi was so very excited.

Then later that day was there roka/engagement, mehendi and Sangeet function.

Roka went well and engament was just simultaneously going on. There were no many guests and it's was just a family function types.

Rishi was wearing his black outfit.

(Without beard👆)

Rishi standing at in corner with his friends, laughing giggling having fun.
And Annika was seated on the couch applying mehendi(henna) her hands. Getting ready for mehendi and engagement.
Rishi was stealing glances of Annika.
And sometime they would be cought by each other while stealing glances. And Annika would blush hard and rishi would smile internally seeing her face. Samir(S)(rishi's friend) : kya baat hai nazar hat hi nai rahi bhabhi se...(hearing this rishi came back to reality and focused on his friends talks.

Yuvi(Y): ha aur nai tho kya.. hai na Rishi(he hit his shoulder with his shoulder in teasing way)
R:nai matlab ha.. arrey yaar..
S: matlab ab tho dard hi dard hai zindagi me tere...
Y:ha! Dard mubarak! (Everyone laughed)
R:(sweet sigh) hmm. Ek mint me aya.
Y: arrey rishi..rish... (he had left until then, yuvi sensed the tension and ran behind him)
They were standing near the kitchen where there was not much crowd.
Y:kya hua. All ok.?
R:ya ya.. kyu..?
Y:nai tum aise achanak se..? You know dard mubarak.. so I just..
R:arrey chill. Itna tension nai hai. Aur ye dard nai hadsa hai hadsa ishq ka had sa. Tho is hadse ka kuch tho dard hoga..  aur mere is dard ka me badla zaroor lunga Annika se. Chot pochayi hai mujhe usne(pointing at his heart) bohot zoro ka dard hua hai. Tho badla tho zaroor lunga usne jo kiya us ke liye. Usne mujhe hara diya hai. Ab meri bari. Dekta hu kaise nai haregi.
Y:oho...wow tho tum ye sab badla k liye kar rahe ho..?
R:ji bilkul(laugh)

But bad time Annika who had come to have some water, listened to his words from ....iss dard ka badla.... and mistook his words. And left having tears in her eyes. Annika reached the stage. Made herself presentable. Put on a fake smile and carried herself.

After some time it was engagement ceremony.  Both stood with rings in their hands.

Annika saw her parents smiling and happy. She sighed and slid the ring in his right hand's ring finger without meeting his eyes.
It was rishi's turn now. He was waiting for this moment since long. His eyes were portraying joy and happiness. But Annika couldn't see that.
He slid the ring in her left hand's ring finger, just then a tear dropped on his hand. He thought she was emotional.
R:me hamesha tumare sath rahunga Annika.(he assured)

Annika's mind was running in other tangent. She just explains his feeling to her mom a night before. And now those all were false..? Was it all a sochi samji sazish? Ho kya raha hai. What was rishi takling about. Kis ka badla kaisa badla.? Was she really gonna suffer this marriage.  Why was rishi marrying her. Just to take some revenge for the mistake she did not know which she did..? She had many questions to ask. But everytime she thought there would be a tiny tear forming in her eyes.

Everybody were enjoying the evening more like Sangeet event.

Rishi saw Annika low and wanted to speak as soon as possible.  "Alone" but the people were not letting them be alone. But rishi tried hard and slipped Annika to corner and made her stand at the wall and stood facing her.
R:Annika.. all OK..?
A:nai kuch ok nai hai😠
R:kya hua..?
A:ye tho mujhe puchna chahiye tha ki kya hua.. nai nai ya ye puchu ki kya hone wala hai mere saath shaadi k baad..? Haa..!?
R:kya? Me samja nai kya bolrai ho🧐
A;me koi abla nari nai hu.. ki aap mujhe taklif doge tho me 'gopi bahu' ki tarah seheti rahu.
R:tum kya sahogi.. aur ek mint ye "gopi bahu" kon hai.
A:ap gopi bahu ko nai jante haye haye... wo tho lap top dho k kitna famous hui thi

(was it a very serious thing to talk right now Annika..? 🙄)

R:hein..?
A:arry wo...ek mint. Me apse gussa  hu me kyu bat karrahi hu apse..?
R: ab sedhe sedhe point pe aougiiii....??
A:ok. Tho point number one. Ap mere sath kya karne wale hai.
Point number two. Apn mujhse kis baath ka badly lene wale hai. Oh bete ki....(something flashed her mind) ap mere se isiliye badla le rahe h ki me apke shadi thodne me help nai ki. Oh my Mata.. ye ho kya raha hai.. ap mujhse is baath ka badla le rahe hao. Mujhse shaadi kar k.. Chi chi chi.
R:ek mint tum kya bolrai ho..? Tum pagal hogayi ho kya..?
A: howww ap ne mujhe pagal kaha..
R: I guess yes. Lekin ab batougi ki hua kya hai.....?
A: wo me ne apki aur Yuvraj bhai ki bate suni.(pause) chupke.😏
R: yuk.. kitni gandi adat hai. Aise koi chupke kisi ki baat sunte hai. Bad manners😖
A: manners gayi tel lene. Ap mere bare me baath kar rahe the tho me ne sunli. Ek mint bat ye nai hai. Dikiye me bata rahi hu. Me koi "go...(rishi dint let her to complete)
R: "gopi bahu" nai ho. Pata hai.
A: ha! Tho ap aise sochiye bhi mat. Ap mujhe shaadi kar ke badla lena chate ho. Me ne apko konsi dard di..? Kon si hadsa hogaya hai apke sath jo ap uske liye mujhe doshi teherahahe hai.. haa..?! Aur me chup baitne walo me se nai hu.. me Annika hu...
R: Annika sun..o
A:me nai sahungi. Me ye shaadi chodke bhag jaoungi.. nai nai apko hi bhaga dungi...(rishi was fed up with her nonsense talks and guessed what she might have heard. He closed her mouth with his hands and kissed her right cheek. With this Annika was startled and stood with wide shocked eyes)
R:yehi badla tha mera. (He moved a little back and took her right hand and placed it over his heart holding it firmly  with still closing her mouth with other hand. He continued)  Hadsa yehan hua hai. Is hadse ka dard hai ki meri har dhadkan tumara naam le raha hai. Aur iska badla ye hai ki me chahunga ki tum bhi mujhe meri jitni hi pyaar karo. Aur tum soch bhi kaise sakti ho ki me itna ghatiya hu.?! Haa?! (He waited for her response) kya ab bolo. Kitna bak bak kar rahi thi. Ab bolo.(Annika signed with her eyes showing his hands over her mouth and soon rishi removed his hand) hm bolo.
A:uffff. Wo mene sunliya tha tho.
R:tho..?
A: tho...
R: ab thota mat bano batou pehele.🙄
A:arrey me ne apki bate sunli tho mujhe laga ki ap kuch bayankar wali sazish kar rahe hai tho bas.
R: ek tho sunti hi adha ho lekin reaction deko double dika rahe ho. Aa k mujhe puch nai sakti thi..? Apne hi function me aise muh rak k koi bait ta hai.? Ajeeb ,pagal aurat.
A: tho me wai kar rahi hu na.
R: aise..? For your kind information tum puch nai rahi the. Bata rahi thi.
A: umm..woo..
R:kya..?
A: ok. Maafi.(cutest puppy face)
R: ab aise cure face banaouge tho me gussa kaise rahu..(cutest stern face)
Annika chukled.
R: tum bhi kamaal karti ho Annika. Waise mujhe acha laga tumara ye naagin type wali face dek ke. Complain kar rahi thi.. na
A:aisa kuch nai hai. Wo bas bata rahi thi ki me...
R: gopi bahu nai hu. Ok samj gaya. Ab gopi bahu ko uske ghar bejte hai. Aur hum apne badle pe focus karte hai(he came close to her fanning her hair strands with his breath while Annika had shivers down her spine.
A:Rishi..k-kya hai ye..(she clutched his kurta top from his chest when she had kept her hand since then. Rishi smiled seeing her face.)
R:baki ka badla shaadi ke baad. I'm a good boy you know.(he moved back to his place) Me apni patni ke liye ye wala side bacha k rakha hai. Don't you dare to distract me. Ok.🤨(😍)
A:excuse me...??
R:excused. Not😁

_________________________________________

Anyway. Happy #onetearofnaagin5
Pata hi nai chala kab utne din beet gaye.

I was really too very much😁 busy with my class and practicals. But belive me I missed writing so much. I got to know how much I love writing.
Thank you for this patience thank you for waiting.
Love you guys. You all are my real support system.
I just got to know writing is my real stress buster.
I'm feeling so good after writing this.
Really enjoyed.

And this part is unedited please handle with me spelling mistakes and any grammar mistakes.
I'll be re-checking and re-editing it though once I get time.

Thank you

Lots of love

Author ❤
Keep reading keep supporting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.5K 40
A detailed Fan fiction on the current track! Enjoy!! Do peep in if you love MayRa❤️ Don't forget to vote and comment your views.
9.2K 532 19
So basically it's a new ff having not so much parts. The story continues before the heera mandi track where Anirudh sent Bondita out of the mansion...
20.6K 1.8K 40
UPDATE MONDAY TO FRIDAY This book starts from when veer is under chandini's spell and her sleeps with bani for one night and then tells her he never...
9.1K 1K 12
COMPLETED ... A small misunderstanding goes a long way. But can all be forgiven or some mistakes cost us a forever regret? ... Veeranshu and Shivay h...