Jυѕт A Glαɴce { YM }

By TinyMinz

Can you spare me a glance ? Started : 20/05/21 ©TinyMinz Cover @me More

Prologue
Notice
1. Hide
2. Abrupt visit
3. Solution
4. Odyssey
5. Illusion
Plz Read!

6. Dainty

170 12 38
By TinyMinz

This chap is dedicated to Baby_Bunniz 🤧😊
Idk if you'll like it but u made my day.
--------

After Yoongi realized Jimin was freezing, he quickly made his way near to his smaller frame looking for a alternative to keep him warm.

Yoongi's gaze flickered here and then and realized Jimin's blanket is rather thin whilst the weather is much colder and chilly.

With no further thought, Yoongi plopped his own blanket beside and started searching.

Yoongi's sharp eyes fished for a dense branch and luckily found the right one. He took that branch and used it as a broom to briefly clean the littered ground to make it devoid of pebbles and detritus.

It was just a minute task and yoongi collected a bunch of hand sized rocks and as soon as he's done with that, he laid out his own blanket resting on ground and supported it with rocks so it wouldn't fly away.

Hesitating if he should carry jimin or not which might put him off sleep, yoongi tentatively walked towards him, crouching to his level.

He finally scooped the younger effortlessly after a minute struggle but what younger did after pushed yoongi's mind in slight shock and surprise.

Jimin unconsciously nuzzled his face into yoongi's nape and wrapped his hand around his neck while he's at it.

Yoongi here isn't very fond of touch or any physicalaffection in general. Yes he did take his own decision of carrying jimin but that's unexpected from a person who's sleeping like a koala minutes ago.

It wasn't that much of a deal, but standing all alone in the dark and cold forest with his mate's sultry breath harshly hitting his neck and Jimin's body pressed firmly in his embrace felt a lot more intimate to yoongi.

He zoned out for a minute or two,with jimin in his arms bridal style, his eyes fixated on Jimin's relaxed face.

Jimin's skin felt warm against his own. His rough hands grazing against Jimin's dainty curves gave him an incomprehensible emotions. It felt weird but there's a pleasant churn in his gut.

He has never been this close to someone and Yoongi gulps eyes flickering back and forth between Jimin's face and the blood mark he now owns.

Dainty appearance of jimin and sunlight momentarily shining on his face, Yoongi's heart clenched in pain, deep crease between   his brows.

'He did not deserve that'

Yoongi thought.

That brings back the important questions, if he can make it alive with his members ? After risking it all.

Can he protect his members who put their lives on stake for him just because of the mere friendship and loyalty.

"Get it together Yoongi. You've got much important things to focus on." Yoongi's mind voice shaked off the odd beating of his heart.

Within no time, jimin was carefully laid down on the blanket yoongi arranged,with a pillow made out of jin's duvet.

Yoongi tucked the younger lightly, adjusting his position and sighing in content.

He slowly got up, dusting off his bum and found himself a place to sit on trunk.

And just like that,his mind was running with myriad thoughts.

He.was wondering why Jin and Joon hasn't returned yet.

Was there a problem ?

Were they captured ?

Yoongi was starting to get anxious as each second passed by with no sign of the pair.

"Yoon-" Yoongi flinched wildly when someone tapped his shoulder.

"WHAT the fuck joon ? You-Ah. Shit. Scared me"  Yoongi growled, shifting into defense position but quickly loosened his bones when Namjoon's dimples blinded his eyes followed by jin's handsome face.

"Sorry hyung. Can't afford to make any noise" Namjoon bowed apologetically.

"Morning Alpha." Jin greeted him walking from behind Namjoon.

"What took you so long ?" Yoongi questioned looking at the pair who are making themselves comfortable on the ground.

"Ohh it was just an injured rabbit hyung. Poor one." Namjoon grimaced.

"Sun's almost up. We need to leave soon." Jin announced sternly playing with his bracelet.

"We will. Let's clean up first." Yoongi commands the other two.

It's been only 30 minutes since yoongi's made the warm bed for jimin but nonetheless they need to leave as early as possible.

"Jiminie~" Jin called softly, crouching down bedside jimin brushing few baby hairs on his sides.

"Hyung 5 more minutes." Jimin groaned turning to other side.

There's nothing much to cover up except the sheets they used and they're now being snuggled by jimin.

"Jimin ." Yoongi's commanding voice vibrated in Jimin's chest causing his eyes to shot wide open.

"A-alpha. S-s-sorry " jimin jumped on his bed, on his knees and started apologizing to Yoong out of fear.

"Let's leave." Jin hurried seeming to have packed all covers in his clutch, interrupting Jimin's apology session and pulling him on his feet.

And just like that, their morning started but how will it go ?

------

They were walking endlessly in an unknown path, hoping the decision they took is safe enough to get them through.

"Oh. I see need tree." Namjoon chirped loud, loud enough for them to pay attention to him.

"Whatttt. We can brush." He shrugged quietly, running towards the neem trees.

He hopped multiple times to catch a branch from the shortest neem tree but failed with a pout.

"Seokjin ssi. Mind to help me ?" Namjoon asked shyly, scratching his neck and eyes on ground.

"P-Pardon ?" Jin exclaimed quite surprised when he heard his name being called out

Namjoon pointed at towards the branch with his index finger.

"I-I-I um. Why don't you ask Alpha Yoongi. He's much stronger than me. It'd b-be better. Um uh yeah." Jin panicked internally gulping hard and tugging his hair behind his ear.

"What's Yoongi going to do. Fight my knees. Pfft." Namjoon rolled his eyes before realization introduced itself by knocking his senses.

He clicked his tongue and turned towards yoongi. It felt like a slow motion.

He can clearly feel Yoongi shooting threatening glares at his face.

"You know very well that I could snap your neck right this second. BUT you still choose to make jokes." Yoongi offered a sickeningly wicked smile at Namjoon, eyes crinkling with sarcasm.

"Oh come on Yoongs. You wouldn't dare " Namjoon laughed it off knowing very well how his friend is. He acts all tough but is a squishy mushy wolf underneath.

"Come here you tall piece of shi-" Yoongi growled lowly and tried grabbing Namjoon but he's already behind the omegas, protectively.

"STOP it you two. Make it quick Namjoon. I'll help." Jin said annoyed at the two alphas behaving like kids fighting for lollipops.

"O-oh o-ok Seokjin ssi " Namjoon stuttered while the mates kept silent.

"Shall I-i lift you ?" Namjoon sounded uncertain while he stared up standing below the branch.

Jin nodded and walked over to Namjoon who looked like his soul just left his body

Yoongi took this chance to smack his butt causing a pop sound to echo through out the forest.

The way Namjoon jumped like a frightened kangaroo made the rest to burst into a fit of laughter.

"Geez. Grandpa got some meat." Namjoon commented despite the aching pain in his ass. Namjoon just wanted to ease up the atmosphere with his humor.

"But you got no ass." Yoongi said unamused at the joke.

Namjoon shook his head laughing and squatted infront of Jin suddenly trapping him and lifting him up in the air.

Jin eyes widened and he held onto Namjoon's shoulder tightly.

Namjoon's face was pressed against jin's chest causing a pinkish blush to invaded both wolves cheeks.

Yoongi cleared his throat to let the pair know what they're in that position for and not for some sappy old romance.

"Uhm." Jin blushed embarrassed and quickly pulled a fragile branch and tapped Namjoon's shoulder to let him down.

Namjoon wantedly slowed down when jin's face was close to his.

He's not perverted or any. He just wanted to take a moment to appreciate the face that's worth billions.

And as usual, Seokjin blushed as red as beet.

He's usually not this tensed around alphas or any other wolves of rank, infact the others poss their pants when jin's near but with Namjoon, that's a whole different scenario.

"Is there any distributing ceremony or you're just gonna stare at each other all day ?" Yoongi interrupted blatantly.

"S-sorry." Namjoon apologized and let go of jin's waist and hurried broke the branch into small twigs for them to brush.

-------
They just kept nibbling onto the twigs for almost 15 minutes seeming to have found no sight of water body.

Suddenly, Yoongis senses heightened causing him to stop mid walk.

He definitely felt something wrong in his gut.

Taking a deep breath, he concentrated on his senses soaking it all in.

His eyes flickered open when he realized what it is.

"Seokjin. They're after us. We must hide." Yoongi stated leaving the rest three petrified.

----------

P:24/10/21

Hi.

It's been like 3 months since I've updated it. And few people wanted to read this and that motivated me enough to write an update.

Thank you.

And also I'm gonna be changing the cover of this book. It's my own edit and my sole effort.

Ur thoughts on cover ??

I'll add my name later. I'm just experimenting fonts on a new app so the name is done.

Don't u fucking dare copy 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.1K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...