╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 2

12.8K 402 188
By aanime-slxt

Third POV

But since Izuku got distracted on taking care of his pup, he didn't realise someone was with them...

The unknown person came beside the Omega and pup, slowly reaching his hand out to the Omega. Only for the Omega to turn his head towards their hand, trying to bite it to protect himself and the pup.

Izuku growled to the unknown person.

But that was until Izuku smelt the scent of an Alpha... a Prime Alpha.

Izuku started to worry, trying to move away from the Alpha, with the now crying pup in his arms.

The Omega looked back to the person to see they were wearing all black just like the Mafia people were.

That's when Izuku saw the gun.

Izuku shivered, before shielding his pup away from the man, so he would be hurt first and not his pup.

"Mama...I-I'm scared!" Izuku cooed to his pup.

"Shh it's okay, keep your eyes on me okay.." Izuku said softly, as his voice wavered.

The person started to walk closer to the Omega. Not caring as their hand nearly got bitten.

"Hey... are you two ok..?" A person with a low soft voice asked.

Izuku growled out, not wanting to answer as he was scared. He was scared Katsuma and him would get hurt if he were to answer.

"...I won't hurt you...I promise.." Izuku thought about it for a second, before lifting his head, slowly turning it towards the person in back. But still making sure to hide his pup from the unknown person.

When Izuku looked at the person. His eyes widened, as he could see the mans face. They had yellow amber like eyes, Blonde hair with a black lightning bolt going through it.

"Hey are you alright..?" The unknown man tried to reach out to the Omega again, only for Izuku to try and bite their hand again.

The guys sighed before talking through an ear peace.

"Yeah, uh there's an Omega in an alleyway i'm in. He won't let me get close to him. He's on the ground carefully watching me as i'm speaking to you right now.." the Blonde male said through the ear peace.

"Where's your location?" The person from the other side of the ear peace asked in a soft tone.

"I'm on xxx street. To the left side of the street there will be an alleyway. I'll be in there."

The person from the other side said an 'Ok,' before telling the Blonde person they were on their way.

The Blonde male looked at Izuku Who started to let out threatening pheromones.

"Hey hey...it's ok, I promise I won't hurt you.." they tried to get closer, but Izuku shuffled himself away from the male.

Izuku looked down at his pup, to see him holding onto his for dear life. The Omega also saw tears still spilling out of his pups eyes.

Izuku quickly looked back at the male, to make sure he wouldn't come closer to him or his pup.

Izuku growled warningly, before giving gentle kisses to his pup.

"Shh...Shh... it's okay... it's okay.. Mamas here..." Izuku whispered, rubbing Katsumas back lightly before turning his head to the male.

Izuku stared at he Blonde, making sure he was staying where he was. But that was until he heard someone's foot steps. They sounded as they were running.

The Blonde male turned around to the other person.

"Dude! Finally you came!" The blonde smiled.

"Bro! Did you take your mask off?!"

"Of course I did! I wanted to make sure he wouldn't be scared of me!" He pointed towards the Omega on the floor, only to see the Omega slowly getting up, still hiding the pup from them.

"Hey! Where are you going?" The unknown voice asked.

Izuku slowly turned around, only enough so they couldn't see Katsuma.

"I-I was going to g-go h-home.." Izuku whined.

"Sorry...but we can't let you do that..." Izuku started to panic.

"N-No! Please? I-I won't say anything to the p-police o-or anyone that I saw h-his face!" Izuku pointed his finger to the Blonde, whilst holding Katsuma in the other.

They both shook their head.

"Listen... I don't want to do this the hard way..." the unknown voice said softly, slowly coming closer to the pup and dam.

Izuku began to growl at the fully black clothed man.

But it wasn't affecting him.

Izuku whined and growled as the man came closer. As he held Katsuma close to his body, trembling when the man got closer and closer.

"S-Stay back!" Izuku growled.

The man slowly stopped his movement, taking off his mask, showing Izuku a red haired man, red eyes with a small scar above his left eyebrow.

He gave Izuku a soft smile before talking through the ear peace.

"Alright guy, I might take a while. Stay in the vans, until I come back. And tell Kat i'm fine incase he worries." The red haired man said watching Izuku.

"Alright bro! I'll tell hi-!" The person from the other side of the ear peace got cut off by a yelling.

"SHUT UP YOU DUMB SHIT! I KNOW HE'S FINE!" The red head man chuckled before saying a goodbye.

The red haired man turned to the Blonde.

"You can go back to the vans to your Alpha." The Blonde nodded his head before running out of the alleyway to the vans.

The red head looked at Izuku to see tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Listen... Please.. I promise I won't hurt you, nor will anyone else in the Ground Zero Mafia if you just let me take you.." Izuku shook his head tucking it to where the pup was clinging onto him.

"N-No! I want t-to go home!" Izuku shouted.

The red head started to let out calming pheromones, just enough for them to reach Izuku.

"I can't let you do that Omega..." Izuku growled, snapping at the man.

"Please Omega... don't make this hard for me." Izuku growled.

"I don't care if you're an Alpha or not! I'm not coming!" Izuku yelled, trying to protect himself and Katsuma.

"How do you know i'm an Alpha. I didn't even tell you."

"Prime. You're a prime A-Alpha aren't you..." Izuku said shivering.

The man nodded.

"You didn't answer my question." Izuku growled.

"I have a good nose for second genders." Izuku stated firmly.

Katsuma who was in Izukus arms slowly peaked from over Izukus shoulder, wanting to see who this Prime Alpha was.

The Prime Alpha saw as the pup looked over his dams shoulder.

"I see... you were trying to protect your pup.." Izuku growled, holding Katsuma closer.

"Mama, who is that..?" Izuku look at his son.

"Baby, I-I don't know..."

The red head watched as the dam and pup interacted with one another.

And boy did he want to protect both of them with his life.

"May I ask who you are Omega?" The Prime Alpha asked.

"I-Izuku... Izuku Aizawa..." the Alphas eyes widened, as he was familiar with the last name.

"...and the pup." Katsuma smiled at the man.

"I'm Katsuma!" Izuku smiled softly at his pup, kissing his nose when Katsuma turned his head to face him.

The greenette then turned to the Alpha.

"Who a-are you..?" Izuku tilted his head to the side, looking like a puppy.

"My name's-"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the second chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

Words: 1268

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 260 13
What if Bakugou never bullied Deku? What If they had different quirks? Read to find out! ------- Plot: Mitsuki and Inko were best friends since high...
545K 21.8K 42
Volume One: ᗷᗝᑎᗪ 🔞ᗰᗩTᑌᖇE ᑕOᑎTEᑎT 18+🔞 A class of heroes-in-training is all the media can seem to focus on nowadays. They shine across the nation an...
587K 21.5K 47
Izuku had a happy childhood. He was the son to 2 high society Alpha's. He was being groomed to serve as a council member. He has his whole life ahead...
606K 21.4K 25
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- A/B/O Dynamics Mpreg Profanity Mentions of Sexual Assault Rape Blood and Gore Mentions of Blood Violence Sex Smut...