โ˜พ๏ธŽ Gแด‡ษดsสœษชษด แด›ส€แด‡แด€sแดœส€ส | ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By VAINTT

เฟ‡ "๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’‘ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–... More

(โ˜ž อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)โ˜ž ๐”ธ๐•Œ๐•‹โ„๐•†โ„'๐•Š โ„•๐•†๐•‹๐”ผ
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽ แ†แžแ‚ฎแŸ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ช๐’๐’…๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’…
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ะฅแ†แŽชฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽชแžแดแŽฌแŽ ฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’‡๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’†๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’”
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แฆแŽชแƒแ‚ฎแŽปแŽช โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ช๐’–๐’…๐’…๐’๐’š ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”
๐™Ž๐™‡๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แฆแŽชแŽฌแŽฝแŽช โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ท๐’‰๐’๐’๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’
๐™Ž๐™‡๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŸแŽปแ†แžแŽ แŽฌ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แƒแŽปฯดฮแ€แžแ† โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘บ โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽชแŽฝแŽชอฒฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ป๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽชแŽฝแŽชอฒฯด า’อฒ. อฒแŽปฯดแŽทแŽชโ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แ†อฒอฒฯด โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐‘บ๐’†๐’™
๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ แŽ แŽชแ†ฮีแžแŽฌแ†า’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’š

๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™’ โ˜พ๏ธŽ อฒแŽปฯดแŽทแŽช โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’‚๐’„ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’• ๐‘ท๐’๐’•

18.4K 207 367
By VAINTT

•|ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪsɪᴀᴄ | ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇ | ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | sᴇᴍɪ-ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ | sᴇᴍɪ-ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ|

Setting a foot on the Komore Teahouse, taking in the scent of wood and the aroma of freshly made tea. Visiting this place is such a light feeling, especially after a revolting week.

Being one of the most trusted companion and attendant of the young master of the Kamisato Clan, Ayato, helping him with his handful of work, since he is the head of the clan. It was pleasing to see how your work space cleaned up and such a sore eye that it will be unbearble once stacks of papers create chaos.

Despite these circumstances you have your friend and fellow attendant by your side. Thoma was a charming, kind man and his playful smile would never leave his kissable lips.

Kissable, what?

Being friends you thought, was more than enough. But you can't help how the days come by and your affection for him is getting much stronger. Your heart flutters whenever he would throw flirty jokes around you but you would rather brush it off, greeting you every time he sees you and most importantly comforts you whenever you feel that the world is turning against you.

But then again, you can't help but think sometimes...

How does it look like when his tied up below you, his eyes puffy from crying because of the pain and pleasure you're inflicting him, his once organized hair is unkept and messily scattered on the surface he is laying on. Bite marks on his shoulder and the deep red love mark on his neck. Most importantly his beautifully erected-

Shaking your head from your fantasies. Embarrased at what sinful thoughts your mind is building up.

After a brief moment of shaking your thoughts away, a bright smile decorated your lips as you greeted the ever-so-cute Taroumaru, the owner of the well-known teahouse in Inazuma. In reply, it gave a cheerful woof and a beaming gaze as you approached it.

The main reason you came inside the Teahouse was because of Thoma's invitation.

Having a hot pot together was what he thought of. He reminded you earlier to bring something that was worth a challenge for a hot pot competition. Taking it too seriously again.

You entered the room where you both usually hang-out. The one with a center piece table and is slightly lowered than the wooden floor itself. Lowering the curtain to give both of you some privacy.

Emerald orbs were watching you with glee as you walk towards the seats.
"Y/N! You finally came, I thought you will bail out." He chuckled, as he kept on preparing the pot.

"I would never! Besides this is the only time I get to spend time with you... Alone. Without any work, where you're all to myself."

That's what you wanted to say, but instead these words came out of your mouth. "Of course, I would never. Let's get this started shall we?"

"I'll win. You'll never know what ingredients I will put." Thoma beamed and looked at you confidently. You replied with a sarcastic grin and said, "As if I'd let you."

You started rummaging through your satchel and took out your ingredients.
Some fresh squid, cultured flaming flower stamen, burned bacon.

Lastly, a big red chili pepper that came with scented candles. A weird one indeed. Peppers and candles?

The merchant said that the pepper was incredibly powerful to whoever may take it and will double the effect once the scent of the candles were inhaled. A trump card.

You started lighting up the candles and Thoma looked at you with confusion.

"What is that for?" He asked, pointing at the maroon colored candles.

"The merchant told me that it has an incredible effect, a relaxing one perhaps." You explained with a snicker, carefully placing it on the side.

The ingredients were finally in. Thus, the battle begun.

Thoma started first and got his chopsticks. Closed his eyes and munched on the piece of food he got.

"Ah! That was hot, too hot! Hot peppers!" He exclaimed, puffing out air as he left his mouth hanging.

You laughed out at his poor state. He was almost tearing up from the spiciness the peppers brought.

He immediately downed a glass of water and wiped his mouth on his sleeve.

"Was my guess right? Man, I thought my tongue was caught on fire there and then."

"Hehe. Yes it was right. Can't believe you ate the whole pepper."

After a few more turns, it was already in the middle of the battle. You were losing two points from Thoma. So you needed to catch up.

You closed your eyes with your left hand as you took a taste from the hot pot. Savoring the sauce from the spoon. Licking your lips afterwards.

A sweet yet spicy flavor lingered on your taste buds, which made you stick out your tongue a bit. The spiciness was probably from the hot peppers and the cultured flaming hot stamen, spreading its effects throughout the meal.

"Hmm... Berries?" You guessed.

But there was no response from Thoma.

"I'm pretty sure that was berries. Was it not?"

Yet again, there was no response.

"Thoma?" You called out and tried peeking by making your hand slightly higher.

He looked like he was stunned and was just staring at you.

"Oh? What was it again? No peeking!" He exclaimed, trying to put your hand back on covering your eyes. His actions made your skin tingle, he was getting closer and closer to you.

"I was calling out for you and telling my guess. Didn't you hear me?" You protested, his hand remained a top yours.

"Something... Is not right. My head feels fuzzy." He uttered.

You removed your hand from your eyes and turned to look at him. "Are you okay?" Was it possibly because of the peppers and much worse the candles?

"I-I feel like I'm okay. I just feel a surge of heat right now. Ugh, I think it's the peppers." He stated, rubbing his cheeks, his eyes half-lidded looking at you.

"We can stop if you don't want to anymore. It's fine with me." You responded and caressed his shoulder.

"Y/N.. This may sound so weird. B-But I feel.." He said, a flush of pinkish hue was tainted on his soft cheeks, spreading even on the tip of his ears.

"You feel?" You looked at him with concern, now feeling a bit guilty. You should've known what was the real purpose of those peppers and candles. Now your beloved, Thoma is in some sort of haze.

"M-may I?" He asked, brushing your cheek with his delicate fingers. Your shoulders jerked up and was astonished with his sudden movements.

"Thoma, what are you doing?"

"Can I kiss you, Y/N?" His eyes were pleading for you, he was closing in the space between the two of you. You swear it was only an inch a way before your lips could touch his.

With a hint of hesitation, you captured his lips. Wrapping your arm around his nape. Both your lips moving in perfect harmony. Thoma moaning softly as you pulled him closer, he in return traced your waist and placed both of his hands on your hips.

Swirling your tongue inside his mouth and slightly nibbling on his bottom lip. Made the male whimper.

The thin smoke coming from the candles greeted your sensual senses. Making you tower over Thoma, pushing him down on the wooden floor. His eyes widened and was pleading for you to do more.

Feeling something poking you from below, was a signal that the blondie was turned on.

"D-do something.." He mumbled, trying to buck his hips towards you and placing an arm over his eyes. Red as tomatoes were his cheeks.

"So, you're letting me dominate you like this? I didn't expect you to be this easy, Thoma." You teased and started grinding on him, rubbing it hard.

Thoma lowered his arm on his mouth and created muffled moans.

Undoing his pants and pulling it down to his legs, your eyes glimmered as his erected cock was staining his underwear.

"Can't help yourself, hmm?"

Playfully placing a finger on his clothed tip, made the male shiver and whine.

How sensitive was he.

Without wasting a second, you removed your underwear but remained the kimono you're wearing. Thoma gasped at the sight of you, swinging your underwear to the side. This made him rather excited.

Grabbing his arm that was on his mouth, you placed his hand in between your thighs. Letting him understand what he needs to do.

Pushing his finger inside made you moan out in ecstacy. Wetness taking over your cunt. Moving his long slender finger in and out of you.

"Such a good boy." You commended and looked at him. Strands of hair falling down to your eyes.

That nickname you gave him, made him even more passionate. Inserting another finger to penetrate your core.

You pushed your head backwards. Rocked your hips back and forth, getting yourself off with his fingers.

Giving yourself some time to enjoy it. After a couple of minutes, you came to meet Thoma's beautiful green eyes staring at your cute state.

You lowered your self and bit the end of his shirt, raising it up to his well-toned chest. His nipples were hard and it perked up.

Grinning at him, your mouth met his right chest and licked a circular motion on his bud, sucking on it and teasingly nibbling, careful to not hurt him.

The male whimpered and moaned softly at your lewd actions. His other hand however snaked towards your plump thigh, reaching for your ass and gripped it. Pushing you more towards his fingers that was in between your folds. You knew that his index and especially his middle finger is entirely inside you.

"Y/N, when can I en-"

"Shush, later." You placed your pointer finger on his soft pinkish lips to shut him up, looking at him in a domineering manner. You wanted to tease him so much that he'll beg for you.

"B-But I want my dick inside you now. I'll pleasure you as much as you want, I swear." His cute lips were pouting, his eyes glistening with intoxication and heavy blush decorating his cheeks.

Damn it, why is he so cute?

You pursed your lips and closed your eyes, trying not to give in to his tempting eyes.

Sometimes the temptations are a little too much tempting. Maybe giving in sometimes isn't a bad thing. Right?

You adjusted yourself, lifting yourself along with your skirt, the sticky feeling in between your legs made you even more aroused. Thoma's eyes shifted from your face and down to your wet clit, blushing at the sight presented in front of him.

"As much as I want, you say?" You clarified and looked at him with a playful smirk.

You saw his adam's apple moving to a gulp, and he proceeded to nod.

Thumbing his bulged member, probably covered with pre-cum since the center color of it is much darker than the rest of his underwear. Moving your finger to the garter.

"Just remove it. Damn it!" He eagerly said, which made you look at him, astounded.

With a chuckle, you responded. "Someone is being impatient." Moving your face closer to his, the tip of your noses touching. "What a brat. Earlier you we're so good, playing along, being submissive. Being such a slut."

His eyes widened at the kind of words that were leaving your lips.

"Obey and listen to what I want. That's what you're good at anyways, obeying commands." Your voice was hushed, moving your mouth on his neck, leaving a deep hickey.

"Mm... But isn't it what you're good at too? My fellow attendant."

Chuckling at his provoking lines, your right hand pulled down his underwear. You caught him off guard, his blush intensified.

He couldn't take it anymore and it was obvious. His cock was leaking with pre-cum and was wonderfully erecting, poking at your wet cunt.

"I'll be gentle."

"But I don't want you to." You lightly pecked his lips and positioned yourself.

As he was about to enter you, someone knocked at the wooden wall. Both of you looked at each other.

"Are you both alright? I heard some grunting sounds earlier." It was Nakanishi, the old man from the other room.

You were lucky that you remembered to drape the curtains from the door or else both of you would've been caught red-handed.

"Oh! Sorry, Nakanishi-san." Thoma started to speak, his eyes darting towards the curtain. Fear and embarrassment visible in his emerald eyes.

"Me and Y/N were just-"

You cut Thoma off by rubbing your core on his still hardened length. Smirking at him.

"Just?"

"W-we were just p-playing hot pot." Holding unto his dick and sliding it inside you. A quiet moan escaped your lips. You chuckled afterwards, as you looked at Thoma. He was trying his hardest to remain composed and calm.

"You two should go easy on the food you're eating. It might make an upset stomach once two ingredients that are incompatible with each other are mixed up." Nakanishi explained.

"W-we will be..."

"Careful." You continued, since Thoma is no longer was paying attention to what Nakanishi was saying. Feeling you tighten against him is driving him insane.

"Alright then. I'll leave you two be." Nakanishi simply said.

"Young people nowadays are so courageous..." You hear him whisper, as his footsteps turned fainter. You don't know if he knew that the attendants' of the Ayato clan are fucking inside the safe haven of the Yashiro Commission.

But you couldn't care less, since your beloved Thoma is driving his way to ecstacy.

"Ah... mmn. So warm, so tight."

Thoma placed his hands on your waist. Moving you up and down against him. Your hands were resting on his abdomen, chewing on your bottom lip, as he kept on penetrating your hole. Your legs were shaking at his sides.

The fire that was in the candle was out, the candle melted, and the food was cold. Your legs were twitching, your head was resting on Thoma's chest, hearing his heart beat relaxing as he released his seeds on your inner thighs.

He was caressing your back from side to side. Uncurling the ends of your hair.

"What ingredient was in the pot?" Thoma suddenly asked, both of your arms hugging him close. You lifted up your chin to look at him.

"To be honest, I have no idea. I was concluding it was about the peppers and the candles."

"Oh, so you don't know."

"I know they were ordinary peppers and ordinary candles."

Thoma laughed out, his chest rising and falling immediately. You puffed up your cheeks and annoyingly looked at him.

"Well what was it?" You asked.

"Those peppers of yours were coated with an aphrodisiac. And those candles were pheromone candles." He explained, looking at you teasingly.
"Are you sure you didn't know? Or are you fooling with me?"

"I told you, I didn't know!"

"So that means, I won, right?" He smirked and removed his head band placing it on top of your head. "Cute."

You blushed at his words and pulled yourself up. Reaching for your underwear at the side and sliding it up.

"This was an unexpected turn of events..." Thoma sat up as well, arranged his hair and looked at you. "But either way, I'm glad we ended up this way." His smile was from ear to ear.

"I am glad too. But I want to tell you something..." You fidgeted with your fingers and stared at the floor.

"Hmm?"

"Thoma I-I..."

"You? What is it? You seemed flustered, comparing to your state earlier." He joked, chuckling afterwards.

"You seem much submissive right now." Sitting near you, his lips brushing against your right cheek.

"I like you, alright. Or love... I don't know." You locked your eyes with his, his expression changed to amused.

A faint blush appearing at his cheeks and you knew you saw sparkles in his eyes.

"I-I mean... Maybe that aphrodisiac is still going through my head, I didn't say anything. Forget about it." You were about to stand up and fix the mess you two made. But you felt a strong arm pulling you, resulting for you to fall unto Thoma's lap.

"How could I forget, when the girl of my dreams said that she likes me."

Your heart hammered against your chest, fiery butterflies were dancing inside your stomach. You were stunned for a second and he proceeded to say.

"I like you too, Y/N." He smiled, a very innocent loving smile.

You can't express in words, how much joy you're feeling right now. All you know is you hugged him real tight and kissed his cheek, which he did the same.

"Say, do you want to stay at my place for tonight?" He asked, a glint of mischievousness in his eyes. But his innocent smile remained.

"Hmm... Sure, I see no problem."

You both chuckled and continued to fix the table, especially where the two of you created a mess.

For you, this was the best night of your life.

Your confession wasn't a waste after all.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Took me so long to upload this one soooo I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you for the support 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 20.9K 74
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. ยฉ Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...
3.9M 116K 97
๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ก ๐—œ๐— ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ โ•ฐโ”€ โžค a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ยฉ๐˜๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข๐ข โ–ธ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo โ–ธ Pl...
298K 4.2K 34
Just a book filled with Oneshots This only Genshin Males x Male readerโ˜บ๏ธ If you do not wish to read this kind of book please ignore this and go read...
678K 19.1K 101
๐—๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€.