Ben 10 Alien Force: It's Magi...

By 21FishBitStar12

Nova is an alien, a hybrid to be precise. She always knew of her alien heritage. who knew after meeting Ben w... More

Oc Description
What little girls are made of
Paradox (Part 1)
Paradox (part 2)
Be Knighted
Plumbers Helpers
X=Ben + 2
Dark Star Rising
Alone together
Good copy Bad copy
Save the Last Dance
Undercover
Pet Project
Grounded
Voided
Inside Man
Juno ( Inner Truths Part 1)
Nova (Inner Truths Part 2)
Birds of a feather
War of Two Worlds Part One
War of Two Worlds Part Two

The Gauntlet

2.7K 73 5
By 21FishBitStar12

In an old abandoned warehouse, flashes can be seen inside. Kevin got blasted on his shoulder destroying a piece of his absorption to reveal a hole in his shirt showing skin.

"You okay?" Ben asked.

"Been better." He said.

They were fighting a machine warrior and it was blasting Gwen who was standing on her constructs and she jumped on them as the warrior was blasting her.

"Why doesn't she just fly?" Nova said as she watches floating by the window. She was wearing human clothes Instead of a cloak and it was thanks to Natalie who went shopping with her for clothes. (AN: outfit in Oc Description, the hoops are the small kind by the way.)

The warrior finally blasted Gwen on her constructs, but she saves herself by landing on another she used them to get down and is now standing infront of the boys.

"We're in trouble." She said.

"You think?" Kevin asked sarcastically.

"How long before you can change?" She asked Ben who's struggling to turn on his watch.

"Still need a few seconds." He said.

"I'll see what I can do." Gwen said creating a barrier around the warrior. It easily destroys a wall.

"Ben!" She urges.

"What weak constructs, but firstly containing a thing that big with those constructs won't work. She would've had an easier time restraining its arms and legs instead." Nova said.

You cannot blame the human for her lack experience handling mana. Diana said. Diana is a unique item made from the essence of her mother to help control her powers and act as a guide for Nova.

"I'm aware of her inexperience, I just don't understand Verdona's fixation on her." She said.

That is because they are family and your hostility towards her is unnecessary and counterproductive to your human life experience. Your jealousy--

"I'm not jealous." She mumbled.

Unwarranted hatred is a sign if--

"I'm not jealous." She firmly stated.

Denial is also a sign of--

"I get it." She huffed frustrated. The warrior finally broke through the barrier.

"That's it Ben!" Gwen said. Kevin absorbed the ground repairing his shoulder and ran to punch the warrior pushing it back. He ran at it again but the warrior grabbed his hands and lifted him in the air and used It's other hand to crush Kevin.

"Let him go!" Gwen yelled and sliced of its hand dropping Kevin. He tries to prune off the hand and the warriors horns glowed red.

"Uh,oh." Gwen said wary.

"It's okay, I'm back in business. You know who'd be perfect for that?" Ben said

"The suspense is killing me." Kevin said sarcastically as he's still trying to remove the hand. Ben slammed his watch.

"Goop!" He said.

"Ew~!" Kevin and Gwen said.

"You know this is cool." Ben said and he flew towards the warrior, it smacked Goop but its hand went through him.

"Hey." Goop said and the warrior slammed its hand on Goop, but reform going through its fingers. The warrior's next move was to blast Goop, but it's lasers went right through him. He then sent a major blast.

"Oh dear." Nova said as she disappeared from the window before it exploded.

Gwen and Kevin went flying out as he slammed onto the ground roughly, Gwen as well went flying she as the construct that was protecting her shattered as she slammed on the ground. Nova appeared sitting on the car unscathed.

"That went well." Nova said as Goop splattered on the ground.

"And you think you could do better?" Kevin questioned.

"I would've but I was told 'to say near the car'." Nova said. Goop reformed and the warrior jumped out of the building and slapped the controller for Goop's body away. The warrior tried to create another hand.

"Oh that's not gonna happen." Goop said as the controller came back to its body and made the slime dive into the warrior.

The warrior's body then started to expand and green slime appeared inbetween the openings appeared, until finally it exploded with a fart noise.

Goop's slime splattered everywhere landing in Kevin and Gwen, Nova had made a screen to block the incoming slime.

"Gross." She said as she watches the slime slid off her screen.

"Ben, get off of us." Gwen said.

"Sorry." He said as his controller moved around collecting the slime.

"You outta be." Kevin said and Goop transformed back into Ben.

"That was pretty cool though. Like the old days." He said.

"Whatever as long as we took care of this thing for good." Kevin said and he opened the trunk and threw the hand inside and closed it not noticing the hand twitch.

The gang are now at Mr smoothies where ben is at the counter getting everybody drinks.

"I swear there's still tennyson goo on here." Kevin said wiping the tail light.

"No there isn't." Gwen said.

"Besides it's just a moving tin can." Nova said as she's laying on the roof.

"It's not just a tin can." Kevin said.

"Right~." She knocks on the roof making Kevin glare at her.

Ben got the smoothie and was leaving the counter. "Nectarine smoothies for everybody." He said, but some decided to smash the smoothies on Ben.

"Hey!" Ben yelled in surprise. "Should've said on everybody." He said looking down at his ruined shirt and jacket.

"Whoops, hey JT looks like somebody had an accident." Cash said as the two boys laughed.

"Yeah,look at that mess cash. Need me to get you a sippy cup Ben or maybe a diaper." JT mocked and they both laughed as the other people glared at them because of their immaturity.

Kevin, Gwen and Nova saw the scene and Kevin and Nova walked towards them. Ben signalled Kevin to stop, but Nova hosted walked to the counter behind him.

"Okay you got me, good one." He said.

"Well what are you gonna do about it huh." Cash said pushing him leaving a hand print on ben, he looked at his hand to find the smoothie there. "Ugh!" He reacted and everybody laughed as he wiped the smoothie on his clothes leaving an orange stain.

"Now look what you made me do!" He yelled in Ben's face. Ben raised his hand towards his omnitrix when.

"What did he make you do? Because if I saw correctly you moved you hand and slammed it against him. You did this to yourself so how did your puny logic come up with that conclusion?" Nova questioned as she handed Ben some paper towels. Her words made people laugh even more which infuriated Cash.

"Stay outta this!" He yelled and she just stood there unfazed.

"Or what and I quote ' are you gonna do a out it?' " She said.

"Here you go miss." The cashier said sliding a tray of smoothies to her.

"Thank you." She said as she took the tray and walked away.

"You better keep your girlfriend in check Ben." Cash sneered. Ben was about to say something, but he calmed down and spoke.

"You know what, you guys aren't even worth it." Ben said.

"Huh?" Cash said surprised.

"It's ridiculous could you at least try being original for a change, you've been doing the same old routine since the second grade cash." Ben said as he wiped himself off.

"Spilling my drink, seriously. I can't believe I used to be afraid of you, look around Cash we've all grown up, but your still the same pathetic loser who has to torment other just to feel good about himself. You're just sad." He said and walked away earning himself some cheers and a proud grin from his cousin.

"I'm proud of you Ben you could've totally gone alien on that creep." Gwen said as they were driving on the road.

"I would've decked' em." Kevin said.

"Thanks for helping out back there and for the smoothies." Ben said to Nova.

"No problem, by the way What's a girlfriend?" She asked as she looked at him.

"Huh?"

"That guy, he called me your girlfriend what does it mean?" She asked.

"Uh, well. A girlfriend is... someone you really like and want to spend time with." He said.

"Huh, interesting is it the same for the males?" She asked.

"Yeah, but they are called boyfriends." He said.

"Oh. That makes sense." She said looking back out the window. Ben looks back but notices Kevin looking at him through the rearview mirror making missy faces making Ben glare at him.

Elsewhere in the evening Cash and JT were walking down the street. Cash kicking a can as he walks angrily.

"Man he got you good Cash, you should've seen your face, when, when he said--"

"Nobody does that to me JT, Ever! Tennyson is gonna pay. I'll get him back and then everybody will be laughing at him!" Cash yelled in his friend's face. JT look around and his eyes land on Kevin's car.

"Hey, it's Kevin's car." He said.

"Yeah,so?"

"So if it was me, I'd go trash it. Leave Ben for later , you mess up Kevin's car and everybody will know your bad, the baddest in town. They'll be talking about it for years!' He said making Cash smirk as they watch the gang eat in the restaurant through the window.

The boys are now pushing Kevin's car. The gang don't notice the car disappear as Kevin puts straws up his nose making Gwen laugh. Nova is playing on a device called a phone as she sips her drink and Ben looks away embarrassed.

The boys pushed the car over a ledge, they kicked it and watched as the car rolled down the hill and hit a tree stump. The trunk bursts open as the car alarm goes off.

"Dude, that's hardcore." JT said.

"Come on!" Cash said as they made their way to the car. Cash kicked it and it was silenced. JT went to the back to see what fell out.

"Look at this weird stuff, think we could sell it?" He asked.

"Hey! What did you do to my car!" Kevin yelled getting the attention of the two boys as they look up to find all four of the gang at the top.

"Grab something." Cash said as he ran, JT grabbed the glove and a metal rod before running off. By the time the guys got to the car they were already gone.

Kevin and Gwen went to the back to inspect the damage.

"Kevin." Gwen said remorseful.

"They won't get far." Ben said as he started dialing his watch about to go for Jetray.

"Don't Ben." Gwen said.

"I can fly after them, I'll find them." He said.

"Then what, give up your secret! Like you said they're not worth it. Besides they can't hide forever." Gwen said and Ben glared in the direction they ran.

"For now let's get this vehicle out of here." Nova said and her hand glowed and she snapped her fingers taking them and the car back on the road.

Back at Gwen's house, Nova was in the living room reading a book on human psychology when Gwen came into the room.

"Hey, that was pretty cool what you did back there." She said.

"And what would that be?" Nova asked.

"Teleporting." She said.

"Oh that. It's one of the most basic of Anodite abilities." Nova said.

"Oh... So I was hoping that maybe you could teach me how to make my powers stronger." She said.

"Why would I don that, you're the one who decided to remain human in exchange for power." Nova said.

"I did, but that doesn't mean I wanna learn. I'd at least like some advice." She said.

"You want some advice, Fine. Your constructs are weak and lack durability and mana essence." Nova said as she closed her book and walk up to Gwen.

Better your concentration and Mana intake during battles.

"Who said that?" Gwen asked and Nova raised her hand to reveal her bracelet with a big purple gem in the middle.

"This is Diana, my guide or guardian." Nova said.

Pleasure to meet you Gwen Tennyson.

"Likewise?" Gwen said.

"If you'll excuse me I'm heading to my room." Nova said as she walked passed Gwen and went up the stairs.

"Wait! How do I improve my, and she's gone." Gwen said and she flopped on a nearby chair.

"Tough time?" Her dad asked as he came into the room.

"I don't get it Dad. Why does she give me the cold shoulder, when I've done nothing to her." She said.

"Well. Mom did leave her here without an option and she may have no idea how to cope with her new environment. Remember she is an alien and as far I can tell she just need time. She'll open up eventually." Frank said putting his hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"Maybe your right." Gwen said.

*the Next day*

Gwen, Nova and Kevin were in the garage. Gwen was asleep on a chair with a book on her lap, Nova was meditating on a table beside her and Kevin was mumbling angrily as he was fixing his car.

"You've been here all night?" Be questioned as he walked in with smoothies.

"And I'm not leaving until my ride is cherry." Kevin said.

"Want some help?" Ben asked.

"You wanna help me? Go away." Kevin said as he rolled down from under the car.

"Fine by me." Ben said shrugging his shoulders and putting the drinkson the table beside Nova. He stopped and took one of the three.

"No juice for you!" He said walking away drinking the juice.

"I'm sorry about your car Kevin put you don't have to be such a jerk to Ben." Gwen said as Kevin to one of the remaining juices and drank.

"Ugh, got some king of fruit bone in it." Kevin said as he stopped drinking while Geen just gave him a look. Nova finally opened her eyes to see Gwen take his juice.

"Yeah, I'll go get him." He said defeated, but unexpectedly JT came running towards them in the garage.

"Where's Ben, I gotta warn him. Something wrong with Cash." He said as he gasps for air.

"The guy who messed with my car and weren't you with him?" Kevin asked.

"It was his idea really." JT said nervously, but Kevin glared.

"That is enough Kevin, the boy looks as though he has something important to say.Now go on, What's wrong with your friend?" Nova asked.

"Cash is looking for Ben, says he's gonna teach him a lesson." JT said.

"I wouldn't worry about Ben, I'd worry about your friend. Where is he?" Kevin asked.

"At the old mannequin factory downtown, we hang there sometimes. Okay all the time." He said.

"Got it." Kevin said as he walked away.

"Kevin don't do anything stupid." Gwen warned, but he was already gone. "Waist of breath." She said.

"What happened to you JT, back in first grade you and Ben used to eat paste together. You were nice, then you started hanging with Cash." Gwen said.

"Cash isn't so bad. I make him laugh and he always has my back." He said.

"Both of you act like total jerks." She said.

"It is not a good quality to have if you wish to be noticed by others." Nova said.

"Cash is cash, what do you want from me?" Asked.

"Seems to me you have a lot of influence over him." Gwen said.

"Enough so I watch him beat people up instead of getting beat up myself." He said.

"Sounds like tha basis of a great friendship." Gwen said sarcastically.

"It sounds, like a cowards way out of avoiding situation he isn't brave enough to face." Nova said as she jumped off the table and walked away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Gwen asked.

"Out." She simply said leaving the two to their conversation.

Meanwhile Kevin was looking for Cash at the abandoned warehouse, but was surprised to find Cash with a robot arm.

"Okay that's a surprise." He said.

"Pretty cool huh?" Cash said. "I can also do this!" He said blasting a whole in the wall with a red beam. "You were just about to leave right?" He asked.

"No, this is good, this is really good." Kevin said as he absorbed the concrete wall.

"What are you talking about?" Cask asked.

"See, now that you're all jacked up I don't have to hold back." Kevin said as he jumped and punched the floor making it rumble, he threw a table at cash Cash but for some reason Cash had martial arts and kicked the table in half.

"That didn't even hurt!" Cash gloated.

"Yeah, how about this?" Kevin asked as he rushed to Cash. Meanwhile Nova is in the sky watching through the window.

"Well this is interesting." She said as she watched as Cash punched Kevin into a wall.

Would it not be wise to help him?

"Why should I, the humans here especially males if I show up and ruin Kevin's revenge quest it would crush his pride, not that I wouldn't mind doing it. Besides it's more interesting to watch." She said as Kevin erupted from the ground and punched Cash throwing him back.

...

He jumped in front of Cash ready to punch, but cash blasted him knocking off some of the concrete on his body. He then fell through the floors of the warehouse. Cash started blasting him mercilessly.

Kevin went for the steel to absorb but Cash jumped down and blasted him.

"Rake your best shot." Kevin groaned among Cash grin before blasting him up.

"Okay, that was pretty good." He said.

"Guess you're not the coolest kid in town anymore Leven." Cash said.

"And you are? Not on your best day!" Kevin said and the tentacles from Cash's arm grew.

"You don't have to worry Leven, this isn't about you. Ben tennyson that's who this is about, you tell him 3 o clock, Mr Smoothie parking lot. If he doesn't show I'm coming for him and tell him to bring his girlfriend too, I'll show her who's puny." Cash said before leaving.

After he disappeared Nova appeared in a flash of light.

"There he goes again calling me his girlfriend." Nova said and looked towards Kevin. "Lookin good Kev." She smiled.

"Shut up." He groaned.

"You really are a stubborn one." She mocked and her hands glowed ready to heal him.

Elsewhere, Ben was sipping two cups of juice before he gave a large burp.

"There you are I've been looking everywhere for...how many of those things did you have today?" Gwen asked.

"Let me put it this way enough to know carrots and chocolate aren't two great tastes that taste toge, oh." Ben said wondering why JT was there.

"Hey." JT said.

"Why is he here?" Ben asked.

"We came to warn you." Gwen said.

"It's Cash." JT said.

"I was worried at first but Kevin went after him hours ago and Nova's disappeared." Gwen said.

"You're worried about Kevin? Kevin's going destroy him! And I'm pretty sure Nova's fine." Ben said.

"Kevin's not like that, he's changed... a little. Okay maybe this is bad maybe we should go." Gwen said and they ran to the warehouse.

"It's all messed up,like there was a fight?" Gwen said confused.

"It's abandoned, they probably always look like this." Ben said.

"There holes in the wall are new, but the garbage has been in there forever and there by the loading dock." JT stopped when he saw the two go in and he ran after them.

"Kevin?" Ben said as they opened the door. There they found a bruised up Kevin and Nova beside him, she had just finished healing him.

"Oh hey." She said getting up.

"What did you do?" Gwen said as she kneeled down beside him.

"Whoa, excuse me for trying to help him." Nova scoffed at the accusation.

"Ugh it's true, she was helping me out." Kevin said sitting up properly.

"Oh I'm sorr-"

"Save it, I don't need your apology." Nova said.

"You must be loving this." Kevin said to JT.

"What happened, did you get hurt?" Gwen asked.

"It's not as but as it looks." He said making Nova raise her brow.

"Hold on Cash did this to you...Hahaha!" Ben started laughing earning him a glare from Gwen. "Right, stopping now." He said.

"He must've got a hold of some alien tech, he kinda looked like that robot we fought yesterday." Kevin said.

"JT. Is there anything you forgot to tell us?" Gwen asked.

"Um, maybe. When we I mean Cash trashed your car and all that stuff fell out we grabbed something. A big metal glove it shots lasers, I tried to get it back but he wouldn't give it up. It's like it possessed him I'm telling you he's not himself." JT said.

"He called you out bro. 3 o clock at Mr Smoothie." Kevin said finally getting up.

"Okay this is gonna end, now." Ben said.

"More like in 15 minutes." Kevin said and Ben looked at his watch.

"It doesn't tell time." Ben said.

"He's also said to bring her over." Kevin said as he nodded towards Nova.

"No, no way she's not coming." Ben said.

"Excuse you, but I'm more that capable of taking care of myself." She said walking ahead of him forcing him to follow after her. She looked back at Kevin and her hands glowed and she snapped her fingers reporting him.

"Where did you take him?" Gwen asked.

"To rest in the back of his car." She said before she, Ben, Gwen and JY left for Mr Smoothies.

Meqnwhile at Mr Smoothies Cash's whole body besides his head was in full armour. People started running away, but two people tripped and fell with Cash now leaning over them.

"You guys thought I was so funny, who's laughing now!" He yelled in they're faces.

"Hey! What is your problem?" Ben asked walking towards the crazed teen.

"You're my problem tennyson, but now I've got power and no one can stop me not even your friend Kevin." Cash said and he looked back smirking. "That's right I kicked Kevin' leven's butt." She said and glared at Ben.

"And you're next tennyson, you and your little girlfriend." He sneered.

"She's not my girlfriend. Beside I'm not gonna fight you Cash." Ben said.

"Well then, this should be over pretty quick." Cash said getting ready to blast him.

"Cash!" JT yelled as he Gwen and Nova ran towards them. "Look this is messed up we were supposed to be having fun. This ain't you man." He said concerned.

"You rated me out!" Cash yelled and blasted JT but luckily Gwen put up a barrier just in time.

"Nice friend you got there?" Nova said.

Cash yelled and lunged for the three of them, but Ben transformed into Chromastone and body slammed hom away causing Cash to roll.

"Cash, listen to me you don't want to do this." Chromastome said but Cash didn't listen and blasted Ben, but the bean went right through him and blasted the Mr Smoothies sign.

Cash used both hands and blasted Chromastone. He absorbed the blast and shot it right back at him.

"You can't beat me Cash." Chromastone said.

"You think just becuase you're some kinda freak I'm gonna stop. I'm never gonna stop! Ever!" Cash yelled and punched Chromastone.

He grabbed Chromastone's leg and started swinging him into random objects before jumping off the car and slamming Chromastone heavily into the ground and into a truck, but to his surprise he got up as if his attacks were nothing.(AN: In my opinion this fight with cash was total lame sauce as compared to other battles)

Chromastone waged his finger in disapproval making Cash angry they ran towards each other and slammed their hands towards each other.

"Why are you doing this, why me?" Chromastone asked.

"Why not!" Cash yelled.

"I'll show you why not." Chromastone said as he pushed Cash to his knees as his armour starts sparking.

"It doesn't have to be this way Cash, neither of us wins anything by fighting just stop!" Chromastone said.

"I can't!" Cash said.

"Yeah, you can." JT said as he and the two girls ran towards them one of them holding a bag of popcorn enjoying the show.

"No you don't understand, the machine wants to fight look It's fixing itself already." Cash said as the helmet appeared.

"The cash I know isn't about to let a pile of scap tell him what to do, you're the toughest kid in school fight it!" Jt encouraged. (AN: yay friendship!😊)

"How?" Cash asked the mask almost complete.

"That thing doesn't control you, you control it." JT said.

"Maybe." Cash said as his started glowing red and let go of Chromastone. The armour slowly started to disappear as it shrunk away from Cash's body.

"Get. Off. Me!" Cash yelled as the armour finally turned back into the metal glove and JT grabbed the glove and ripped it off his friend and threw it on the ground. Cash was exhausted and JT helped him back on his feet.

"Thanks. We should meet up againand eat paste." JT said.

"Huh?" Ben said confused

"Wow that was amazing, what a sheer display of will!" Nova said throwing the popcorn away and she smacked Cash in the back.

"I was wrong out you Cash, you my friend are not puny minded as I thought." She said.

"Uh, thanks?" He said.

"Come on Cash, let's go." JT said putting an arm around his friend as they walk away.

Kevin soon rolled up in his car and the gang all went I side with the glove, this time hopefully putting it somewhere safe instead of the trunk of Kevin's car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 122 12
For the time being, [name] would just like to have a few moments to herself- a vacation would be most appreciated. The only issue is that she isn't u...
12K 596 42
Join Aria, Ben, Gwen and Kevin on an adventure.
123K 2.6K 61
Y/n Braween a 10 year old Elementary School student gets invited to join his Best Friend Ben Tennyson, Ben's Grampa Max and Ben's Cousin/ Y/n's crush...
1.1K 23 4
One day your mom decides that you need Fresh Air so she calls her longtime friend Max Tensions and this summer you and Ben found both The Omnitrix bu...