Death the Kid x Reader

By Nightmare_Dreamz

You basically live in a cell and horrible, tragic memories resurface every now and then. Finally after living... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Author's Note =w=

Chapter 3

248 14 1
By Nightmare_Dreamz

"Did you really think you could escape me?" A laughing voice from Eva echoed.

"No." I stood there in the darkness, shivering. "No."

"Good. Now in 2 days from now I want you to come to me," she said as she also sprinkled green dust all over me.

I started to feel weird. I couldn't feel my body. My body is moving on its own!!

My left hand went and reached in the darkness a knife. My right hand reached in the darkness, too. It got a vile of poison. My body moved like a puppet on strings towards the group of people that I met not too long ago. ° ° ° °

"NOO!!! NOOOOOOO!!! STOOOP!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!! DON'T KILL THEM, NOOO!!" I yelled in bloody murder but it was too late the knife was bloody and the vile wasn't opened yet. I then saw Kidd walk up to me. My body moved the bloody knife and vile behind me and poored the poison on the knife. My eyes went wide, my pupils small, I'm sweating like crazy. My skin goes super pale as I plunged the knife in his heart.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" I screamed in bloody murder as I huffed and puffed. I sat up and many people came in the school infirmary to see what went on.

I guy with a screw in his head said,"It was just a terrible nightmare. Go back where you were."

I shook in fright as Kidd finally made it past the crowd and in the infirmary. He was sweating and breathing hard. He saw me shaking and on the verge of crying, so he hugged the scrap out of me.

He then asked loudly,"What happened, Stein?!"

Stein replied,"She just had a nightmare. It's okay, but I do have to say that it was some nightmare she had. To be woken up, screaming like she was dying from a knife wound." I shuddered and cried while my eyes never closed and my pupils never shrank.

I spoke in a shaky tone,"Tw-two days. Two days. Two da-days. Two d-d-days." I rocked back and forth with my legs curled up, and I looked like a ball.

Kidd hugged me tighter than before not letting me rock. My eyes just ceased to close which made them dry and sting. He wasn't surprised that I could talk. I actually remembered why I couldn't talk.

Several months back when I entered the city. I got used to the place, but not the nightmares that occurred in my sleeps. I wanted to get rid of them so badly that I started to play with the kids with my illusions. It was that night that I heard Eva in my sleep. She said,"I will conceal your voice and take away your memories of this moment until the day comes when you get your powers and kill what's precious to you."

I cried more at the thought of my voice being stolen.

"It's okay, (y/n). You're safe now, you're safe now," Kidd repeated while cradling me in his strong arms. I started to calm down a little when I found myself falling asleep with my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat in tune as a lullaby for sleeping. Then I fell asleep.

*Time Skip*

I woke up to find myself in a different bed. I looked around and saw that I was in someone's house. I got out of messy bed and headed over to the door, but before I could open it it already opened. I ended up seeing Kidd walking in.

"Kidd, where am I?" I asked forgetting that I haven't spoke in a long time.

Kidd' s face showed that he forgot that I spoke to him before, and he said,"You can speak?!"

I tilted my head, and with habit I shrugged with squinting eyes.

He sighed,"Oh! You're in my house, just to point out." He started scratching his head while blushing. I laughed an actual laugh. Then I gasped,"I-I-I can laugh *Relief laugh* I can finally laugh!" I started to laugh a lot more. Then Kidd joined in sooner or later.

"I can see that you're fine now," Kidd said with relief. I smiled showing my bright teeth and a little laughter escaping.

Then the mood was ruined when the group came in, but it was Blackstar who made the entrance first. Since I was in front of the door, he crushed and walked all over me.

"YOUR SAIVOR AND GOD HAS COME TO CURE YOUR SADNESS!!" He blurted out loud as usual.

I got up with a crabby mood thanks to him. I stomped over to him and yelled,"YOU IDIOT!! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" He makes me so mad!

He stood there staring at me ans I turned around to find Kidd and the group with the same face.

"Oh yeah. I remembered how I couldn't speak and stop staring. I feel uncomfortable," I said while squirming where I stood.

They noticed and stopped. I remembered that I didn't know their names. Man, I keep remembering things at this moment, hah!

"Just to say. I don't know y'alls names. Can I know them?" I asked while sitting on the bed and curling up like I did in the cell which became a habit.

The market girl said in surprise,"Oh! How rude of me. I'm Maka and these are Tsubaki, Liz, Patty, and Soul." She pointed at a girl with long, black hair and a tan outfit. Two girls with blonde hair and wearing the same outfit, but the first one she pointed at was taller. Lastly, she pointed at that scary dude with white hair and pointy teeth. (Name is in order with description :))

"Oh..... okay...... then. More remembering for me!" I showed a fake smile.

Kidd then said,"You'll remember eventually, (y/n)." He smiled. I frowned.

As everyone cleared the doorway, I walked out and headed to the kitchen. I scattered through his fridge because I was hungry. Kidd just stood there face palming.

"What?" I asked while creaming my mouth and adding a cherry at the top.

"My-my-my-my..... SYMMETRICAL FOOD!!" He started to burst into tears. I laughed as hard as I could. Making me cry.

"Hahahaha... ,"I laughed wiping a tear,"You're funny,Kidd." I stopped laughing when Blackstar came in.

"HAHAHA!! I BET YOU MY PRESENCE MADE YOU CRY!! HAHAHA!!" Blackstar yelled while standing on Kidd' s perfectly made table. Kidd stared to cry even more and snot came out of his nose. It was so cute to me for some reason, not the snot part that's just disgusting. I laughed a lot more when Maka took a book and smacked Blackstar in the head making a dint in his head with smoke flying. Now that's just plain funny. Who wouldn't laugh at Blackstar being hurt!

Tsubaki was worried about Blackstar and was apologizing the whole time. Patty laughed and jumped up and down making a ruckus while Liz stood there just being disappointed in Patty. Soul was standing next to Maka who was making an angry face at Blackstar.

I got tired of laughing and walked over to the knocked out Blackstar. This time I wanted to make everyone laugh, so I had the creamer in my hand and knelt down beside Blackstar who actually had stars going around his head. I sprayed the whipped cream on his lip creating a perfect mustache for him. I wasn't satisfied with it, so I made him look like Santa Claus and to add something I put a cherry on his nose. Now that made everyone laugh. Not because of the whipped cream but because it was Blackstar who had it on him.

"And the best part is that it's symmetrical," Kidd smiled. That sentence is symmetrical! Haha!!

We all had fun but it ended when they returned home.

"Why don't you stay at my place, (y/n)?" Kidd asked.

I thought for a second and said,"Sure. Why not?" I smiled. I slept with Liz because I can't sleep well with Kidd and I'm afraid to sleep with Patty. The best thing was I didn't have that...... dream.

*One Day Passed By*

I had a nausea feeling for a second. Am I sick? No. I can't be. My thought trailed off and stopped when I was interrupted by Stein who happened to be my teacher.

"Am I that boring to you, (y/n)?" Stein asked.

Yes! "No," I replied with a smile.

I left before the guys and was able to find this "class" that was supposedly called Crescent Moon. I got most of what Professor Stein taught but just not the dissecting thing. It was disgusting! I mean.... poor bird.

That nausea feeling came back. I felt like throwing up. Like someone was playing with my stomach.

".... 2 days.... "

*Gasp!*

° ° °

I got out of my seat and right on cue the bell rang. My mind was blank, but my eyes weren't. My body moved on its own. I freaked out with my eyes going wide.

Wait... no. No, no, no, no, no! This happened in the vision! Stop! STOP!! I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!

Kidd and the rest walked out wondering why I left even though the bell rang when I did.

Blackstar yelled,"WHY DID YOU LEAVE BEFORE ME?!" Maka smacked him with her book but left no dent. He rubbed his head, though.

"(y/n)?" Kidd asked,"What's wrong?"

I turned my puppet body around with my eyes wide and pupils small again. My mouth and eyes worked but I could barely speak.

"Eva....... run," I whispered. They couldn't hear though. I felt a knife in my hand made from my life-like illusions. I DIDN'T MAKE THAT!!

"Of course you didn't, honey," A cold voice swam across my ears. I couldn't shudder my now puppet body.

A tear ran down my face as I approached the group.

"Run, run, run...... ," My voice didn't come out until now,"RUUN!!!" I yelled for bloody murder as I took control of my face that time.

"Oh, no. I let loose. Now I have to punish you," Eva coldly took over my whole body as my face now became emotionless, and my mind went black like I had been knocked out.

*Kidd' s POV* (Yay the time has come!)

As we walled out, Blackstar yelled at (y/n),"WHY DID YOU LEAVE BEFORE ME!?" Maka had a vein pop and smacked him with her book, but he didn't knock out like he usually did. He just rubbed his head while giving her a glare.

(Y/n) looked sick for a second, so I asked,"(y/n)? What's wrong?"

She turned around but not as herself. She had big eyes and small pupils. Something's up, and I don't like it.

She whispered something but I could barely hear it. It looked like the others were straining to hear what she said, too. Her eyes went wider for some reason as if it wasn't wide enough. I took a step forward to get closer. A tear fell from her cheek as she walked up to us. Now I'm even more worried!

She whispered again, but after a second her face was now her scared face. She yelled,"RUN!!"

I was shocked as her face now became emotionless. She ran towards us like she was being controlled.

I yelled,"Liz, Patty!"

They replied in a unison,"Yes!" They turned into guns.

The others thought ahead of me. As (y/n) pulled a knife out, she ran towards Maka and Soul. Maka fought normally, but (y/n) fought so differently.

(Y/n) sliced Maka' s side as Soul yelled her name, but she cut the blade of Soul a little which he ended up getting cut, too. Blackstar did an attack while she was turned around but it didn't work. She turned around so quick and cut Blackstar' s arm. He fell to the ground and looked as if he was going unconscious from loss of blood. Tsubaki transformed back which was a bad choice because both of her legs were cut.

"Kidd, what's wrong? You're not moving," Liz asked with a watery voice as her face appeared on one of the guns.

"Nothing. Just observing for a second," I said.

(Y/n) turned towards me while putting her hands behind her back.

*(Y/n) POV*

I regained control of my brain, eyes, and mouth once again, and I saw that Kidd was in front of me with two guns. Maka and a Soul were on the ground with cut wounds so was Blackstar and Tsubaki. My hands were behind my back, and I was holding a bloody knife. A vile appeared in my left hand.

"Isn't this lovely. Your nightmare is coming true!" Eva's voice filled my head.

NO! PLEASE STOP, EVA!! I BEG OF YOU!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT! JUST PLEASE SPARE THEM!!

A silence occurs in my head.

Then Eva said with a frightening voice,"Then come to me now! I don't care if I'm one day too early! I need to preserve you, now!"

My body fell and I regained my body control.

"Alright! I will, then!" I yelled out loud. Kidd had his guns pointing towards me as he saw my shaking body and big eyes.

"(Y/n)? Are you back?" He asked. I nodded and waved goodbye as marshmallow appeared and I jumped on her and rode off.

Kidd did the same thing but summoned a dark one. He flew towards me as I didn't look back. Not wanting to.

Time passed when we finally made it to an underwater cave. I hate this place! It's a prison to me!

"Well aren't you nice when you finally came home."

I don't care what you say! I'm here and that's it, Eva!

I flew my unreal flame on the back of my board into the water and entered the cave once I made it. As Kidd made it, too, he stopped as he saw me. I was staring at a dreadful witch.

"Eva."

_________

Hiiiii!! Okay I made it somewhat of a good job of posting it today, it is now 12:31 AM or PM or whatever you use for 12. I can't really tell if it's Thursday or Friday right now but whatever. Thank you for reading and I know it's sucky right now but it'll get better in the next one, I guess? THX!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
171K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...