supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

universaja tarafından

Daha Fazla

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[97]

1.7K 104 97
universaja tarafından

c h a p t e r - n i n e t y s e v e n

"That's mine!" Mark complained after watching you snatch the plate of cake that Taeil prepared in which you're the one who baked with your prior knowledge.

You stuck your tounge and gestured the round plate now in your property. "It's in my seat now, so it's mine now."

"It's not in your-- whaaat?" Mark buried his face in his palm. "You're using your Lee Y/N card again."

"Shhh. There's still a lot here! Just be patient and don't steal each other's foods!" Johnny yelled from the kitchen like he's taking care of kids.

"What kind of card is that?" You furrowed your brows while cutting some piece of the dessert. "The one with my name. What's that supposed to mean?"

"Probably Everything Possible Card?" Mark poked his tounge in his cheeks. "You survived a lot for something to be considered normal."

"It's an honour to be a card then. If that's what it means." You cackled, then turned to his brothers either being busy for others or for themselves. "If you could give them cards, what would each of them mean?"

"Before I have my own card with an offensive meaning behind it, just go eat this precious food Y/N made." Taeyong appeared, patting his hands in Mark's shoulder while putting his own dessert plate infront.

"It'd be better if Y/N would be the one to give us Cards Names and their meanings." Jungwoo excitedly suggested. "I bet I'd be the one with the most beautiful one."

"Excuse me?" Almost half of his brothers reacted, ready to throw a hand.

"Anyway, are the others coming?" You asked, referring to Kun and Renjun's group. "Most of them can help us cooking."

"It'll be one big feast again." Sicheng clasped his hands.

"Who knows how to cook with Renjun's team? They look like unexperienced, to be honest." Jaehyun mumbled, not even filtering his words.

"Don't underestimate them! I've been living on my own, cooking, cleaning, studying, working-- just at the age of seventeen." You made a face. "Ah, whatever. I know Jaemin can. He topped our cooking classes before."

"Bet he just bribed your teacher with his charm. And the teacher fell for it." Donghyuck stifled his laughter.

You slowly looked up to Donghyuck with a sharp stare. "Excuse me? That's a literal teacher. And how'd you even know my teacher's a girl?"

"Jaehyun hyung is not the only one to follow you. Mark and I became your classmates, remember?" Donghyuck winked.

"Uhh, by the way.. Not intending to break the sunny mood right now." Sicheng jumped in the conversation with his eyes looking at you attentively. He made sure all his attention was on you. "You're still aware, right? About.. Chenle and Jisung? About them possibly forgetting about you, about everything?"

Your mouth slowed down from chewing with the reminder of the painful reality.

It's true.

Jisung and Chenle may have got their consciousness back and is currently doing reasonably well but that isn't happy ending at all.

They are bound to forget everything.

Mr. Baek's wife, the blind lady who have been connecting to the other world, that it was appropriate to consider her as the same sort of the Guide Book, predicted it.

You can't help anything about it. Not like your hours of cries and pleads will undo that. Besides, you figured out Chenle and Jisung would be better in that situation.

They'd forget about all these journey and that's alright. Atleast they won't have to be reminded of their painful experiences.

"Y/N?" Mark asked softly, putting his hand on the top of your head and ruffling it not to the extent that it irritates you instead. "You okay?"

You blinked rapidly, quickly scooping a sweet infront of you. "Of course."

"Don't worry Winwin, you totally didn't destroyed the mood." Yuta uttered and no one got to figure out if he is being sarcastic or just forgiving Sicheng because.. everyone loves him anyway.

"Nope. It's okay. We should be more open about that topic." You sighed and gazed infront of you. "Maybe all we can do is just create good memories. Atleast, even if that's the endgame, we still enjoyed stuff. That's good."

"That's more heart breaking for me." Jungwoo jerked his head on a side to remove the fringe blocking his view of yours. "For some reasons, you'll want to cry more reminscing about the happy moments, hoping you could turn back time."

"Agree." Taeyong nodded while munching a piece of bread in his hands.

"Yeah, Jisung and Chenle will forget about it anyway," added Taeil.

"But not Y/N. She'll remember those happy ones and she'll treasure it." Jaehyun quickly defended, a little smile drawn in his face. "She'll stay remembering those good moments and it'll make her happy when she's sad about them."

With the comment, Taeyong slowly looked away. "Mmhmm. Agree, too."

"Hyung, you're a bandwagon." Donghyuck raised his brow, stopping himself from laughing.

"Yes yes yes, Lee Taeyong is exactly like that! A bandwagon who keeps changing sides." Almost in a split second, Doyoung reacted, with full passion of hating the man.

"No. I am neutral." Taeyong pointed out, sticking his tounge and pissing off Doyoung even more.

"Noisy again." Mark mumbled before being clingy towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning his head on your shoulder.

"Hey kids!" Uncle Baek knocked at the door. This caused Mark to jolt up in his seat, quickly making himself look formal. "Is that for lunch? A cake?"

"It's not lunch yet so it isn't too bad. I baked a cake and the guys decided it. Some experiment, hmm. Want some, Uncle?" You smiled wide and proud, raising your plate and getting a couple of adoring stares from the men around you.

"Well, then.. my wife wished to have some grand feast with all of you. Apparently, it's lunch time now. But you guys can still catch up." With excitement laced in his voice, Uncle Baek uttered.

"So.. are the other kids coming?" Doyoung questioned, getting reminded of Kun and Renjun's brothers.

"Of course!"

It was you who's watching the guys turn whiny once again.

Johnny scratched his ear aggressively before half-heartedly saying, "I have to prepare for the noise again."

"Excuse me, hyung? I hear WAP blasting thrice from your playlist and didn't complain." Jaehyun brushed his hair up after seeing his statement create random noises from his brothers.

"Okay. And that's the same for your Cigarettes After Sex Album on repeat." Johnny backfired, making you stare in puzzlement.

"Okay, okay. Both your song tastes are.. good. Why are you even arguing?" You tilted your head.

Even if you don't even know those songs.

"Shhhh, shh." Taeyong grabbed a seat, nudging Johnny to silence himself. "We will just go there after a few minutes, Mr. Baek. Just going to finish these."

"Hmm. Okay. I'll see you there! Ten's already there and he's waiting for Y/N!" Uncle Baek joked before he leave, forgetting about the guys' connection to you.

The table went awkward right after the old man left. You scratched your throat and decided to just pour yourself some water to make a little noise.

"So, by the way, while we're here talking about Uncle Baek, I got reminded of something." Yuta extended his arms at the chair around him then looked up at you. "You are planning to heal his wife, right?"

"Ohhh! Yuta hyung's right!" Donghyuck exclaimed, getting reminded of it. "If you could heal the disease the seven guys got, then you'll definitely be able to heal blindness!"

"I might need Winwin though. We never know." You glanced up at the man.

The Healer smirked, looking at you softly. "Of course, you have me, always. You know that."

That's swift and easy, Sicheng. You thought while feeling your heart flutter.

You cleared your throat and looked at your tiny wooden spoon. "And if Uncle Baek will agree."

After getting prepared, you all went to Uncle Baek's humble home — larger one compared to the rest places he have. The Beginners were also there but Uncle Baek reassured you that they'll go home in few more minutes since it was mentioned that you hate crowded place.

At first, it surprised you how he found out about it.

But then, Ten knows you and he told Uncle Baek about it.

You decided to wear a random pajama you've seen in your closet since it fit you anyway. And you just borrowed Doyoung's sweater that stops above your knees.

Although he hated that you just grabbed a pajamas you've seen neatly fold, telling that it could be someone else's, he instantly shut up when he recognize that the top clothing was his possesion.

He just liked it on you.

Chenle waved his hand upon spotting you in a distance. His brow raised having a better look on your outfit before chuckling.

You rolled your eyes, knowing he's up to tease you.

"I'll just go with Chenle." You mumbled at Johnny since he was the closest to you.

He nodded discreetly, smiling at you. "Got your back if Taeyong starts counting again."

You finally approached Chenle who's giving you a look of tease. You rested your hands on your hips and sighed. "What's with your face?"

"I picked these clothes I am wearing for about an hour, trying to look presentable for everyone. And you, a center star, appeared like a student who's finals are near and forgot to shower because the schedule is extremely full." Chenle poked his tounge in his cheeks. "Thing is, you still look pretty adorable."

"Oh. After insulting me, somehow, you complimented me?" You giggled, nudging him in his shoulders playfully.

Chenle worn off the smug look he have at you and smiled like brightly. "Just saying the truth. Despite your weird taste of go-to clothes, you still look pretty cute. Atleast.. for me."

"And for me." Jisung mumbled whilst passing by with a cup of drink in his hand.

Your brows met watching Jisung just went on his way after literally just passing by. "How did he even hear the conversation?"

"Probably because of the remaining abilities, sharp senses." Chenle uttered.

Someone suddenly threw his arms on Chenle's frame. "And for me, definitely."

It's Ten.

"Heyyy. Been well?" He asked while giving you a sweet smile.

"Uh-huh. I can say that. Everything's done." You were unsure of concluding that, but you sure are done to even think about things thoroughly.

After the Beginners left, you had a proper meal with the guys and Uncle Baek in a large table. It was fun catching up with what's up with them even when it's just hours not seeing each other.

"Here comes my wife!" As proud as he can, Uncle Baek made sure he announced that loudly, showing how much he loves his wife.

The maids came guiding Uncle Baek's wife because of her inability to see. Her short hair made her look a lot younger, not to mention the different shades of colors in it.

A color scheme of brown designs some of the strands in her hair. Her eyes are almost dissolving into plain white.

Yet, it was meaningful.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/N." She mumbled, looking in your direction as though she can see you.,

"Nice to meet you too." You scratched your throat awkwardly. "Yeah, uhm.."

"No need to be awkward." She chuckled lightly. "Call me Aunt So-un."

"Let's all take a seat and enjoy the food!" Ten clapped his hand, breaking up the usual first-meet awkwardness.

"I heard you wanted to heal me?" She tilted her head.

Blood rushed in your cheeks as the attention all span into you. You didn't know what to say. You yourself haven't decided that yet.

"Before that, honey, let's eat first, hmm?" Uncle Baek quickly cut off.

The lady lost his smile but it came back shortly, just a little less genuine this time.

"Sure. But let's talk about it later, Y/N." She smiled, turning her back and letting the maids guide her to her designated seat.

"Anyway, when are you guys planning to go back in the city?" Kun scratched his chin. "I believe some citizens there still needs our help."

"And I believe we have to come back to the city because we deserve rest." Sungchan raised his hand adorably. "I mean this is a good place, and a perfect one to rest. But I miss the city I stayed after leaving the Supernatural World."

"Bro, our place there isn't even standing tall and high anymore." Renjun glanced at you discreetly. "Y/N broke it."

"Ahem, then."

"Wow, you cough so oddly." Yangyang commented in a teasing way.

In the middle of conversation, Aunt So-un suddenly spoke, in a very formal way. "Jung Sungchan is right. Being here in this place is far from responsibility. As the people who survived a lot of battles and as you guys know your place, you are all definitely feeling spaced out with doing nothing right now."

"I can agree with that." You smiled. "The place is here is far from everyone. From people. From responsibility, like you said."

"That's why we're here." Aunt So-un nodded. "My eyes may not be able to see what's around, these can see the whatabouts that might happen that is far from reality."

"So we keep it to ourselves, living like this." Uncle Baek released a sigh.

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

You're pacing back and forth infront of Aunt So-un's room with Sicheng. He scoffed, putting his hand on your shoulders. "What's with being tense? You definitely got this."

"She's kind of scary.. she seems strict. I don't know if I can do this."

"I'll be with you, anyway." Sicheng snaked his hand down your arms and soon, it intertwined with your fingers.

You looked up at him and he immediately pulled an innocent smile.

The staring contest ended quickly when the doors opened, the maid coming out with a tray of empty plates in her hand. She bowed shortly before leaving the door open as a way of saying that it is now allowed to enter.

Sicheng squeezed your hand one last time to reassure you it'll be alright. He waited for you to be the one to enter the place instead of rushing with the decision on when to face Aunt So-un.

You did not take too long deciding and quickly pulled him in after, not wanting to make her wait.

Sicheng then presented to close the door and stay in that distance for the time being. He wanted to give you space with Aunt So-un.

You slowly walked on where she was sitting with, gulping repeatedly.

Now, you can say that this is how the guys probably felt towards Uncle Baek with the man being strict and cold to them.

"H-Hey, uhm.. Aunt." You cleared your throat. "It's me."

"I know." She said shortly. "I can sense it strongly. These are the perks despite being blind."

You slowly breathed out, deciding not to beat around to bush. "I came here for a reason I know you're already aware of, Aunt. And I just wanted to say that it was just my idea.."

"I get your point. You want to heal my blindness." She smiled sweetly. "That's being considerate."

You slowly looked at Sicheng, feeling confused on how to react. You didn't know if she's liking the way you speak or the words you choose to drop.

He immediately flashed you a smile and closed his eyes briefly, reassuring you that it's all good. That there's nothing to worry.

Crap. What would you do without Sicheng right now?

"You know, ever since I was young, I always have this view in my surroundings as if they are blurry and unreal. I then started having dreams, which I consider nightmare at first, about another world. Little did I know.. those were prophecies. It was all getting distorted. Until one day, I couldn't see anything. Well, it didn't really broke my heart. I find it better."

You held your breath, tilting your head. "May I ask why?"

"Cause things are less complicated without seeing it. I got to see what's bound to happen or know the answers without being affected with my emotions created by what I witness in my eyes." Aunt So-un beamed at you, and for the first time since you met her, it made you feel comfortable. "That's why, Y/N, I don't think you need to do some effort to heal me. You don't have to gain all your abilities, even ask for help with Winwin, just to heal me. Cause it's all well living like this."

Sicheng choked in his spit hearing his name. He definitely wasn't expecting to be sensed by Aunt So-un. He was just waiting for you to introduce the fact that he is there with you.

It was your turn to grin at him. His face was in complete disbelief and not to mention the fear on it.

"Y/N, you're someone who keeps looking for answers by looking at them closely." She spoke once again, grabbing your attention. "I just want to remind you with the conversation going on that not everyone can be seen."

"Sorry?" You batted your eyelids.

"Take this piece of advice as someone who interacts with people blindly." She grabbed your hand, patting it twice. "You might want to see if someone is lying to you by looking them in the eye. Or trying to read their moves. But I want you to sometimes consider the fact that liars know that cheat moves too. They know how to computerised themselves, setting their own limbs to act as if nothing's wrong. That's why don't always rely on what you see."

Sicheng cleared his throat. "Even when seeing is believing?"

"That's that line I often heard. What you see is what you believe. But sometimes, you don't even saw the whole event, or hear the whole sentence." Aunt So-un looked at the window infront of her. "So always beware. Life is tough especially with liars around. For a human, for a Supernatural. Even if you use your abilities or even if you use your own instincts, you still have to be careful on what you believe."

You nodded repeatedly, putting your other hand on top of hers. "I will take that advice. I definitely understood your point."

"I know you do." She replied, smiling timidly as a reply to you.

"Uhm, Aunt, I have something to ask though."

You clicked your tounge, already knowing what's his question. "Winwin."

"No, it's okay, let him."

Sicheng didn't even look at you since he know your death stare and just went straight to the point. "Do you have superpowers? You can look at a certain direction where the person is despite being blind. You even guessed me here when I am expert at not making noise! How's that possible? Do you have the same stuff with the anime Y/N was watching.. what was that? The one that give you the power to see even when you are blind? Sucks I forgot, but it was in Y/N's anime series!"

You facepalmed, the one that has a slapping sound.

"Don't be offended." He even added.

And the more he talks, the more you want a sack of soil to bury yourself.

Aunt So-un laughed, her teeth finally showing though her smile.

Even she, founds Sicheng cute.

Aunt So-un answered, "Well.. I don't have an ability or any sort of that. I just happen to train myself and have my strong senses awaken. Told myself that I'm walking on a minefield so I should be alert, think like everything and everyone is a mine that will harm me anytime. So I became alert."

Her words of wisdom are powerful.

Maybe it's true that you do learn a lot through time.

"Okay then, I can sit beside Y/N since you already know I'm here." He uttered, scurrying towards you. As soon as he sat, you slapped your hands in his back, making him groan. "Aw!"

"Sorry. There was a fly." You shrugged.

Aunt So-un clasped her hands. "I shall ask you this. What made you think about healing me? Aside from being thoughtful, if there's any other reason?"

"Uncle Baek told me it's cause you got into an accident. I thought maybe you'll like to see once again. And it turns out it's not true."

"I told you. Lies. And that's the story he still keep telling everyone." Aunt So-un shook her head, laughing in the process. "We're one weird old couples, aren't we?"

You grinned. "I don't think so. I think it's being unique."

"They clearly are weird tho." Sicheng side commented, giving an early peace sign the moment you crane your neck at him. "I mean being weird isn't always bad.. It makes up for the boring world."

"Nice catch." You whispered, pinching his cheeks.

"Ah.. about what I see, Y/N," Aunt So-un took a deep breath. "Remember when I told you about Jisung and Chenle forgetting memories?"

You nodded casually, clueless on her sudden dropped energy. "Yes."

"That is, sadly, possible for your case too." She continued.

Sicheng's hand slowly crept in your shoulders, squeezing it.

He did that to comfort you, but he was just terrified too.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

sorry for not updating so long hsjshsjs and i believe we really are near the end. the story is getting longer and longer loolll

but i appreciate u guys for liking and actually finishing this work of mine.

stay safe everyone!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
22.7M 795K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...