Contract Love ||KIM TAEHYUNG...

由 swee-ty

ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴷⁱᵐ ᵀᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ᴹᵃⁱⁿ ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ ˡᵉᵃᵈ ⁻ ᴸᵉᵉ ʸ/ᴺ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely... 更多

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜ
2 [FʀɪᴇɴᴅS]
3 [Arrival]
4[Gentle man]
5[Introduction]
6[Respect]
Heyo(Author's note)
7 [Ex]
8 [Past]
9 [Meeting]
10 [Employees]
11 [Unnies]
12 [Grandpa]
13 [Trip]
14 [Saving]
15 [Creep]
16 [Decision]
17 [1st step]
18 [Spying]
19 [It's not like I love her]
20[Wedding]
21 [First day]
22[Queen]
23[Feel light]
24[Childhood friend]
25[First Kiss]
26 [Just for Contract]
27 [Stranger]
28 [Coldness]
29 [My wife]
30 [Mrs.Kim Y/N]
31[Surprise]
32 [Cousin]
33[Another person]
34 [Game]
35 [White flower]
36 [Miss her]
37 [Meeting with cousin]
38 [Even if I die]
39 [My happiness]
40 [Hacker]
41 [End]
42 [Lost the position]
43 [Party]
44 [Won]
45 [You love me?]
46 [Divorce]
47 [Married]
Semi Final
Final
100k Reads and 5k Votes🎉

1 [ʟᴇᴇ ʏ/ɴ]

17.1K 477 236
由 swee-ty

At Lee's mansion

Living room

On-call

Mrs.Lee: WHAT???...IS THAT TRUE ????(lil teary)...I will be waiting for u..(hung up)
Mr.Lee: What happened dear?? (Worried)
Mrs.Lee:O..our daughter is going to come..
Mr.Lee: Oh...WAIT WHAT...??Really??..but why are u crying??
Mrs.Lee: It's just...we are going to meet her after 5 yrs..
Mr.Lee: Don't cry...Btw when is she coming??
Mrs Lee: In one week..

                              Y/N's place(IN SYDNEY)

Y/N POV

Y/N: AHH....I am going to meet my parents after these years...I am soo happy..but I will miss u all.. (looking at her friends)..
Lisa: Don't worry we will still be in contact right??
I nodded
Jennie : Then why are u worrying about that??..when u miss us just call..
Y/N: But...I can't able to spend time with u all..(looking down)
Jisso: So what..u still have few days..so we can spend time together as much as u want..OK???
Y/N:(hugged her)..U are the best Unnie!!!
Blackpink  (except Jisso) : Will u not hug us?? (fake sad)
Y/N: Aww...come here.. (we had a group hug)....shall we watch a movie?(to change their mood)
Them: As u wish Y/Niee... (then we went there)

While they are busily watching movie. I was thinking about this place...
I will surely miss Sydney...It is the oldest, biggest, and most beautiful of all Australian cities..

Author  (Snow) pov

If u wonder how they became friends...is..
They (Blackpink and y/n )went to the same university...but they went to different schools in Korea when they were kids

                                  Taehyung's place

Taehyung Pov

Mom...Where are u???.Mo-(cut off by alarm)..(got up)..oh it's just a nightmare...I hope it will never come true...
Then I went to do his morning routine...
After eating I left for the company...

I entered the company and was greeted by some employees...I greeted them back and went to my cabin

 and started to arrange the files for the meeting....after arranging that I went to Mr.Lee's cabin..

 When I entered I saw him sitting and smiling warmly....it surprised me a lil coz he smiles very rarely...so I went to him...

Me : Mr.Lee..(called and bowed)...
Mr.Lee : oh..Taehyung-ahh..when did u come??
Me: Just now sir...btw can I ask what is the reason behind ur smile??
Mr.Lee: It's just I am happy...coz I am going to meet my daughter after so many years..
Me:oh..umm can I ask what is ur daughter's name??
Mr.Lee: Her name is Lee Y/N..btw did u finished the files
Me:Yes sir..(handled the files)

Author pov

By this time u surely doubt that why Tae is talking very casually to his CEO?...the thing is Mr.Lee treat Tae as his son and their conversation will always be friendly...

 Taehyung Pov

I finished my work and went to my house... I came in and directly went to take a shower coz I smell like shit..
After  taking a hot shower...I sat on my bed and started to think about my mother...her condition is getting worse day by day...I came here to earn money for her operation coz she has..................

.....Cancer

I sighed thinking that how will I help her with this small amount of money?..even though my salary is good but compared to the operation cost it is quite low..I have to do something to save money for her...I don't want to burden my Dad...ummm...what about going to a part-time job??...Is that possible??coz by working here...I don't have extra time...uhhhhh what should I dooo? ?????...by thinking of it I drifted to dreamland...

Next day

Y/N POV

I Don't know when we slept...I lastly remember that we were watching a movie...I looked to my left to see Blackpink sleeping like a drunk person(I made a fake disgusted face and started to wake up them)...but they are not waking up..so I just..

Y/N:(taking a deep breath)...UNNIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! (shouted in their ears)
They flinched and wake up with shocked faces...
Lisa : Wh-what happened???
I just fell and started to laugh loudly while holding my stomach..even my eyes got lil teary..
Jennie:U BI*CH.. (They all started to hit me with pillows)

A FEW YEARS LATER(just kidding.....) few mins later😂😂

Jisso: DON'T EVEN DO THIS AGAIN...COZ OF U I HAD A HEART ATTACK
Y/N:(made a fake sad face 😟)...I am sorry Unnie..
After seeing my face they all started to hug me and comforted me
Them: Ohhh so sorry Y/Niee...
Y/N:It's OK Unnie...let's eat today's breakfast in a hotel..
They became happy and we all started to get ready..

Then after doing our morning routine we went to the restaurant
My look

---to be continued---

Snowies!!!!!....so how is the first chapter???
--------->>>>>>>

Hope u liked this chapter 😊😊
Feel free to share ur thoughts...
If u ended up liking this chapter just click the star and vote for it....
And I would like to hear ur opinions so just comment on it...

Do u know the most beautiful person in this Earth??..
Of course it's u!!!!....
Look look the smile which u have now is the most beautiful smile which I have seen till now..
So stay happy and stay safe..😊

Snowies time😊

Guess the BTS member with this pic..

(Answer for this will be in the next chapter)

❄Tell me the best joke that u have heard till now(let me laugh😆):

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

10.6M 430K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
2.9K 175 9
"Miss Yn! I need you in my office after meeting." His tone wasn't diffrent from what he talk in with others and almost everyday but it was still diff...
2.4M 78.6K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
68.5K 3.1K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...