SakuAtsu - Please, Don't Do T...

By NocturneHaven

WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna... More

Chapter 1 - Shut Up and Kiss Me
Chapter 2 - The Tragedy (⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 3 - The Lamp Post
Chapter 4 - The Vomiting
Chapter 5 - The Panic
Chapter 6 - The Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Best Friend
Chapter 8 - Water Fountain
Chapter 9 - The Trio
Chapter 10 - Restless
Chapter 11 - Guilt
Chapter 12 - Instinctively
Chapter 13 - A Good News and Some Other Bad Ones
Chapter 14 - A Piece of The Past and The Truth
Chapter 15 - One Step Closer
Chapter 16 - Blame Me
Chapter 17 - He Knows
Chapter 18 - Visits
Chapter 19 - Sensitive (OsaSuna Special)
Chapter 20 - The Caller
Chapter 21 - Downhill
Chapter 22 - The Blessing (Special)
Chapter 23 - Showtime
Chapter 24 - Surviving on My Own
Chapter 25 - Games
Chapter 26 - I've Told You, Haven't I?
Chapter 27 - Emergency Situation
Chapter 28 - Blood and Tears (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 29 - The Flower and The Fox (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 30 - Holding On
Chapter 31 - It's Gonna be Okay
Chapter 32 - The Kiss (Special)
Not an Update, But You Might Wanna See This
Chapter 33 - The Germaphobia's Origin
Chapter 34 - Not Again
Chapter 35 - I Want... (⚠️ Might Be Triggering)
Chapter 36 - The Reward (⚠️ Might Be Triggering!)
Chapter 37 - It's My Fault, Not Yours
Chapter 38 - Is This What It's Gonna Be Like?
Chapter 40 - Welcome Hot-I Mean, Home (Special ⚠️ - Explicit Content!)
Chapter 41 - The Mask (Special - Short Chapter!)
Chapter 42 - The Return (Volleyball Arc Part 1)
Chapter 43 - One Down (Volleyball Arc Part 2)
Chapter 44 - Broken (Volleyball Arc Part 3)
Chapter 45 - Enter The Adlers (Volleyball Arc Part 4)
Chapter 46 - I Still Look Forward to It (Volleyball Arc Part 5)
Chapter 47 - More Time
Chapter 48 - The Party
Chapter 49 - Syndrome
Chapter 50 - Gold Digger
Chapter 51 - Final Game
Chapter 52 - Maybe I'm The Stupid One
Chapter 53 - Promise?
Chapter 54 - Selfish
Chapter 55 - How Could You?
Chapter 56 - Forever (The End)
For All of You Kind-Hearted Souls Out There!

Chapter 39 - Will You Let Me...?

1.6K 52 33
By NocturneHaven

Dedicated to Emani4332
You're so sweet, thanks for the message 😌 This chapter's for you! <3

Heyooo, fellas...!
It's been a while and I really miss you guys 😔

This chapter's a bit long and I keep changing the words for the last part🙃, but I hope you like it!
Also, have I told you guys Officer Yuuto's last name? I can't remember so I just gave him a new one in this chapter, if you guys can remember it, please tell me and I'll change it 😭 thanks!

Now, go enjoy! ~~~
---------------------------------------------------------

Since the court is a closed one, not many people are there and medias are forbidden to record the trial.

It gives Atsumu a bit of relief and the court goes smoother than the blond setter and his lover imagined.

All of Claw's men are sentenced to 20 years of prison in Rakushon.

As for the guys who raped Atsumu, they are sentenced for 35 years since Atsumu is not their only victim.

(Mind you that Rakushon is not a regular prison, but a high-security one with very strict regulations)

Claw's uncle, Officer Reito, is declared innocent and Officer Hiroto is declared guilty, along with Chief Masamoto, who is then sentenced to Rakushon.

The judge deems Atsumu's action as self-defense that was done under high emotional pressure, so he doesn't sentence Atsumu to prison but send him to recover in the institution instead.

•••••
Some time later, inside Rakushon

One of the metal bar doors is opened and a man in his 50s who is sitting quietly in his cell is suddenly called out.

An officer tells him the news of what happened and the fact that he doesn't have to spend his days inside the cell anymore.

But he doesn't jump in joy like anybody would expect for someone who has been locked up in prison with a tight security for 15 years after being told that he was free.

No. . . He doesn't look happy at all...

Instead, the officer could almost swear that look rather... sad.

The said officer then tells him to clean up and change into a suit.

After some processes and document signings, he's finally permitted to leave the horrible place that has been his "home" for more than a decade.

Upon reaching its gate, the old man stands still for a couple of seconds to take in the view of the outside world that he thought he would not see until another 5 years.

It's been so long, but he can still remember very vividly in his head, the day he was brought here for the very first time, when not a single wrinkle was visible in his body.

Now, he's 52, years old, but looks closer to 60.

Life in prison hasn't been so kind to him, but he didn't particularly enjoy the life outside of it before anyway.

He had no one and he perfectly knows that even though he gets out of that nightmare, no one is waiting for him on the other side... not anymore.

The old man then tries to steady his heart by taking a deep breath before stepping outside for the first time after so long.

During his time in his cell, not a single day goes by without him thinking of this particular moment.

He thought that the step would feel somehow "grand" and "triumphant", but he doesn't feel any of those.

He then takes another step, but those feelings still haven't come to him.

His feet keep taking one step after another but the farther he gets from the place, the angrier he gets.

His heart grows heavier every second and when he's out of sight of the officers, some words finally escape his mouth.

Ex-Officer Reito: Baka .  .  .

(Idiot .  .  .)

Ex-Officer Reito: Ano baka kodomo!!

(That idiot child!!)

Ex-Officer Reito: Why can't you just wait another 5 years...!!

Ex-Officer Reito: Why did you have to do this?!?!?!

Ex-Officer Reito: <I didn't need it...>

His eyes start to sting.

Ex-Officer Reito: *stops walking* <Even if you still wanted to do it...>

Ex-Officer Reito: Couldn't you at least see me first...? Even just once...??

Ex-Officer Reito: Couldn't you at least let me say goodbye to you in person...??

Ex-Officer Reito: How am I supposed to thank you if you're dead?!?!

Ex-Officer Reito: <I should've been the one who got you out of your nightmare...>

Ex-Officer Reito: <But you got me out of mine instead... this useless old man. . . in this way>

Ex-Officer Reito: How am I supposed to feel happy, you idiot kiddd?!?!?!

•••••
2 months later . . .

Inside a red-themed Chinese restaurant.

Sakusa: *spraying sanitizer to every inch of the table and seats*

Officer Yuuto: So... This is really your first time eating out with someone else other than Atsumu-kun?

Sakusa: . . . Ever since I was 11

Officer Yuuto: Ehh, that long...???

Sakusa: .   .   . Yes

Officer Yuuto: Well-uhm, I-I'm... honored...

Sakusa: .  .  . *nods*

Silence.

Officer Yuuto: Uhm. . . Is there... Any particular reason you chose this restaurant?

Sakusa: *eyes goes to a young lady who approaches them*

Lady: . . . *eyes widen* You're... Sakusa-san!!

Sakusa: Umm, yes... Sorry, it took me so long to visit your restaurant...

She's the young lady that helped Sakusa on the road with her boyfriend some time ago.

Before Atsumu regained his consciousness the morning after, Sakusa had a little chat with the couple who asked him to visit their restaurant after he feels better.

Lady: *beams with joy* Are you already feeling better?!?!

Sakusa: Yes, but. . . I still can't move my right hand too mu-

Lady: Hold on... Xiao Zhang needs to hear about this!!! We've been waiting for you for a long time!!! I'll call him here!!!

Sakusa: Uhh, t-that won't be necessary...

Lady: Ohh, sorry... Are you his dad??

Officer Yuuto: *quickly answers* N-No... I'm not... I'm just a friend...

Lady: Ahh, okay... I do think you're too young to be his dad 😅

Officer Yuuto: *nervous laughter*

Lady: I'm Liu Mei by the way... Nice to meet you *bows politely*

Officer Yuuto: Nice to meet you too... *bows politely* I'm Kurosaki Yuuto... But you can just call me Yuuto...

Liu Mei: *smiles* *looks back at Sakusa* Well then, I'll go to the kitchen to get Xiao Zhang for a while... Just choose anything you both want from the menu!! It's on the house...

Sakusa: But... you've helped me so much already...

Liu Mei: What are you talking about?!?! You're the one who helped us a lottt!!! Without your help, we might still be looking for a new place to rent right now

Liu Mei: *looks at Officer Yuuto* Can you believe it?!?! He bought this whole building for us!!

Officer Yuuto: *surprised* *looks at Sakusa*

Sakusa: *embarrassed*

Liu Mei: He practically owns this restaurant, so don't worry... you can choose anything from the menu!! It's all free today!!

Officer Yuuto: Hahahh... Okay...

Liu Mei: *starts heading to the kitchen*

Officer Yuuto: I knew you're loaded, but I didn't know you're "that" loaded...

Sakusa: *still embarrassed* Can't we talk about something else??

•••••
A couple minutes later

Xiao Zhang comes to Sakusa's table with Liu Mei, still wearing his apron and kitchen hat.

Xiao Zhang: Sakusa-san!! You're really here!! How's your arm?!?!

Sakusa: It's . . . better...

Xiao Zhang: How's your boyfriend???

Sakusa: He's. . . better too...

Xiao Zhang: Glad to hear that!! You should take him here too sometime...!!

Sakusa: . . . Will do

Xiao Zhang: You know you really helped us back then... Without you, this restaurant might not still be exist... Once again, thanks a lot, Sakusa-san...

Sakusa: *embarrassed again* Don't mind it...

Xiao Zhang: *looks at Officer Yuuto and Sakusa back and forth* You both should eat a lot today, have you picked any food??

Sakusa: .    .    .

Officer Yuuto: Umm, do you have any recommendations??

•••••
Some minutes later, while eating. . .

Officer Yuuto: So. . . Is Atsumu-kun really doing better in the institution?

Sakusa: .  .  . Most days...

Officer Yuuto: .  .  . <Only most?>

Sakusa: He also already let some of his teammates visit him...

Officer Yuuto: .  .  . That's... good then

Sakusa: He still throws up when he eats sometimes...

Officer Yuuto: *suddenly regretting his decision to bring up the conversation*

Officer Yuuto: A-at least he still eats them on the other times... That's already progress... right?

Sakusa: .  .  . On some days he doesn't even want to see me. . .

Even though no one really told Sakusa, he knows exactly the reason why.

Everytime Atsumu didn't want to see him, it's always because he just slit his own wrist or commit other kinds of self-harm.

On those bad days, even the nurses are having a hard time seeing him.

Officer Yuuto: .   .   .

Officer Yuuto: Well, I'm sure he'll get better soon. . . He just needs a bit more time . . .

Sakusa: .   .   .

Officer Yuuto: But... you're welcomed to visit me if that happens again... I'll gladly accompany you... eating outside or... just sitting and doing nothing...

Sakusa: I know... *slowly eats his Kung Pao Chicken* *clearly struggling*

Liu Mei: *visits them again* Sakusa-san... Do you want to add anything??

Sakusa: *shakes his head*

Liu Mei: *notices that he's eating very slowly* Is it not good?? Do you not like it???

Sakusa: .   .   .

Officer Yuuto: *gives a friendly smile and answers for him* It's not that... He's just. . . not used to eating outside

Liu Mei: Ohh, is that so?? *nervous*

Officer Yuuto: And he's not really hungry today... Can we just take away the rest after we're done later??

Liu Mei: Ah, no problem!! We can also give you some extra dimsum!!

Officer Yuuto: T-that won't be necessary!!

Liu Mei: It's okay, you can bring it for your family!! *already goes towards the kitchen*

Officer Yuuto: T-that really won't be necessary!!!

Liu Mei: It's alrighttt!!

Officer Yuuto: These Chinese... *sigh* I suddenly understand why you procrastinate going here...

Sakusa: *smiles very slightly* I actually didn't know that they're like that...

•••••
6 months later

Sakusa: *waiting on one of the sofas in the institution*

Atsumu: *from the side* Omi-kun!

Sakusa: Tsumu...

Atsumu: *sits next to him*

Sakusa: You look good today...

Atsumu: You think so??

Sakusa: Yeah. . .

Atsumu: I do feel pretty good lately...

Sakusa: Is something in your mind?

Atsumu: .  .  . *looks at the front* I've been practicing volleyball again...

Sakusa: You never really stopped practicing...

Atsumu: No... I mean, seriously.  .  .

Wonder and longing fills his eyes.

Atsumu: I want to. . . stand on that court one more time. . . as a real player...

Sakusa: .   .   . You will... I know that... not just once... many more times...

Atsumu: .  .  . But *lowers his head a bit, then looks at Sakusa with fierce determination* I want to do it with you . . .

Sakusa: *eyes widen*

Atsumu: *eyes soften and lowers his head* You might already knew this, but... For years in my life... I've always thought of you as my rival. . . Even after being your boyfriend *chuckles a bit*

Sakusa: .   .   .

Atsumu: Demo saa...

(But you know...)

Atsumu: *lifts his head up a bit* Lately I don't think like that anymore...

Atsumu: You've always been there for me throughout everything... Especially these past few months...

Atsumu: Shiteru...?

(Do you know...?)

Atsumu: Watashi wa zutto... zutto renshū shite kimashita...

(I've always... always practiced)

Atsumu: Soredemo...

(But even with that...)

Atsumu: I never beat you... Not even once...

Sakusa: .   .   . *lowers his head* *dunno what to say*

Atsumu: Honestly, it used to piss me off a lot. . .

Atsumu: But... a part of myself also always thought... "Yappari, sugoii naa... anata!!"

(You're so amazing after all!!)

Sakusa: .   .   . Betsuni (Not really). . . I wouldn't have done it if it weren't because of my team. . . Besides... we lost to Karasuno last year...

Atsumu: *chuckles* Shōyō-kun mo... Karasuno mo... Yappari, minna sugee yoo...

(Shōyō-kun too... Karasuno too... Everybody's amazing after all...)

Atsumu: I . . . still have a lot to learn . . .

Sakusa can definitely see how much Atsumu wants to play volleyball again...

How much passion he still have for the sport...

Atsumu: But I don't want to do it alone... I want you to be by my side . . .

Atsumu: *looks at Sakusa again* I want you to show me... How to be the best volleyball player in Japan!

DUG

For a moment, butterflies seems to spin around in his stomach.

Sakusa hasn't felt this way in a very long time. . .

Being complimented by Atsumu is one thing, but being acknowledged by Atsumu as the best volleyball player in Japan is almost like being professed of love once again. . .

Suddenly, Sakusa feels a little shy.

He hasn't practiced volleyball at all ever since his hand was cast.

His team was even beat by Karasuno the previous year...

Yet Atsumu still thinks that he's the best volleyball player in Japan...

Sakusa: *lowers his head* I. . . might not be able to be as good as I used to...

Sakusa: The doctors even said-

Atsumu: Since when have you ever listened to the doctors???

Sakusa: ! ! ! ! *speechless for a moment*

Sakusa: *finally chuckles a little* You're right... I didn't sound like myself...

Atsumu: *smiles* So .  .  . What do you say, Omi-kun?

Atsumu: Will you let me set to you as a real comrade this time?

In his heart, Sakusa is deeply touched... But of course he's not gonna show that outside.

Sakusa: *pursed his lips* Are you sure? You won't be able to beat me if we're on the same team. . .

Atsumu: *looks at the front* I don't need to .  .  . I've seen your crying face anyway... Ouch!

Sakusa: *elbowed his stomach*

Atsumu: It was still beautiful!! Ouch!! Why do you keep hitting me?!?! I was complimenting you!!!

Sakusa: You're getting a little too cheeky...

Atsumu: Ouch, Omi-kun!! That hurts!!

Sakusa: You brought this upon yourself...

Atsumu: I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!! Ouch, stop that, Omi-kunn!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
If you can't tell already, Atsumu's the one pushing Sakusa to take someone and go to that restaurant...

Little did he know that Sakusa's germaphobia is still quite strong whenever he's not around Atsumu, but he did it for him anyway 😔

Ohh, also... Smut alert for the next chapter 😌😌😌

Alright, that's all for now! See you in the next part!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
112K 4.5K 30
I hate this story but for some reason people really like it, so read at your own risk. Two families, the Miyas and the Sakusas. Well the Sakusas are...
16.5K 692 28
(completed) Atsumu is emotionally unstable and finds comfort in Sakusa, who was decidedly straight until he met the blonde. Sakusa gets a new game w...
63.9K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...