𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞�...

By moonology-

SLOW UPDATES !! ranboo, tubbo and tommy are triplets. the three of them stick together like glue. unfortunate... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
[ chapter one ]
[ chapter three ]
[ chapter four ]
[ chapter five ]
[ chapter six ]
[ chapter seven ]
[ chapter eight ]
[ chapter nine ]
[ chapter ten ]
[ chapter eleven ]
[ chapter twelve ]
[ chapter thirteen ]

[ chapter two ]

163 10 2
By moonology-

* * *

tubbo awoke, gasping for air. tears started streaming down his face. tommy, being a very light sleeper, awoke to tubbo's crying. he groaned and sat up, seeing tubbo hugging his knees. "tubbo?" he questioned, still half asleep.

tubbo wiped away his tears and looked at tommy with a soft smile. tommy put his arms out as an indication of a hug. tubbo sniffled and fell into his older brothers arms and started sobbing. tommy gently rubbed tubbo's back. "have another nightmare?" tommy questioned once tubbo had calmed down a bit. the boy nodded his head, making the blond sigh softly.

tt had been two years since the incident, they were 4 at the time but now they were 6. tommy had gotten very protective over his brothers. growling at anyone who seemed like a threat to them. "can we go on a walk? it's nearly sunrise" the brunette questioned, his words being muffled by tommy's shoulder.

"ofcourse we can, we need to wake up ranboo first" tommy replied, making the boy wrapped in his arms smile. tubbo removed his face out of tommy's shoulder and then crawled over to ranboo, gently shaking him awake. the part-endermen groaned and swatted tubbo's hand off.

"go away" he muttered in an irritated tone, not opening his eyes but turning over, now facing tommy.

"we wanna go watch the sunrise by the beach! please boo" tommy pleaded in the most sweetest voice he could, crawling closer to ranboo. the half-enderman boy was quiet for a bit before he agreed. tubbo and tommy cheered.

ranboo groggily got up and they carefully made their way down their treehouse and started walking towards the ocean which was close by. while walking to the ocean, an enderman named gerald popped up in front of the triplets with a worried look.

(any writing in bold is being said in endermen)

"guys help! the wolves have gotten into a fight with the foxes" gerald spoke, his tone perfectly matching his expression. the three looked at each other and then followed the endermen towards the fight. there was a male fox protecting an injured female fox and her baby. there were two fully grown male wolves slowly getting closer to the foxes, growling.

the trio watched as the wolves got closer and the fox started growling louder. one of the wolves then jumped onto the fox but tommy jumped in before it got to touch the fox. he pushed the wolf back onto the ground. it whimpered but then got back onto all fours. the wolves started to growl even more but tommy could growl even louder. he looked over at ranboo and tubbo and motioned his head towards the foxes. the two got the hint and got the foxes out of there.

the wolves stared tommy in the eye, growling even more. tommy just looked at the one who had jumped and snarled, his fangs popping out. one of the wolves whimpered and ran off to his pack who were watching the whole thing unravel. the other wolf didn't budge. tommy and him had a very intense growl off and stare off.

"get out of here before i fight you for it" tommy spoke sternly in wolf. the wolf was taken aback by the blonde's ability to speak his language, but it seemed to not want to fight the boy, so it left with its pack. tommy walked back to his brothers and saw them playing with the fox family.

"thank you" the female fox thanked, nodding her head.

tommy nodded his head and then the three left to go back towards the ocean. when they got there, ranboo teleported to the rock pile and then helped the other two up. they took a seat by the edge of the rock pile, legs hanging off the edge and watched the sun rise from the horizon.

"hey, if we leave early, we could maybe get some food from the bakery because it doesn't open till 8, so not many people would be awake yet" ranboo suggested, the other two agreeing. twenty minutes later, they decided to head off to the town.

the town wasn't too far away from their 'house', so they visited frequently. except, they didn't pay for anything because well...they had no money. so instead, they stole. they knew it was bad, but it was just so they could live. it would be simple things. mostly food and water is what they would steal. sometimes they would steal things to keep them entertained. sometimes they might pocket a bit of money.

when they got to the town, they were very sneaky. there were a few people out and about, but it wasn't a big issue for them. the three walked through the town, not trying to draw attention to themselves. the lady who owned the bakery was a sweet lady and they felt bad for stealing from her, but they hadn't eaten in a week now and needed food. she was a forgetful lady, so she always forgot to lock her back door.

the three snuck in through the unlocked back door and got a paper bag each and took a few pieces of food to last them a while so they wouldn't need to get back. bread, donuts and multiple types of pastries filled their bags. as they were looking around for anything else, the front door opened and the lady walked in.

"THEIVES! THEIVES!" she screamed outside to people, catching their attention.

the trio bolted from the bakery, holding their bag of food close to them. the bakery was far away from the forest, so they had a while of running around in the open before they could hide in the forest. luckily for the lady, the princes' were in town for a visit — Prince Technoblade and Prince Wilbur.

techno heard the shout of the owner of the bakery and turned his head to where she was pointing. he saw three boys who looked young, running towards the forest. "wilbur you coming?" techno asked his brother.

"on a wild chase for three young boys? hell yeah!" wilbur replied, a hint of humour persistent in his tone. the two boys started running after the trio.

tubbo looked behind them and saw two older boys running towards them at full pace. he told his brothers, who just panicked. ranboo held both their hands before closing his eyes shut and teleporting them. techno and will were both taken aback by this. "what the hell" techno muttered under his breath. the two had stopped running by the time they had gotten to the entrance of the forest.

will looked through the trees and saw three figures. he tapped techno's shoulder and pointed to them. techno nodded and the two quietly ran through the forest. the three young boys had been teleported close to their home. they put the bags down and then climbed through the trees to get a better view of the strangers.

"over there, i see them!" tubbo whispered, pointing towards the strangers from before.

"they look like royalty" ranboo pointed out, taking a bite of a donut he had taken before they put the bags away. tommy looked over at him and gave him the "seriously?" face. ranboo just shrugged.

the blond rolled his eyes, sighing. "they do. maybe the kings sons?" tommy guessed. they watched in silence as the two princes walked around looking for them. they stopped right in front of their treehouse.

"they live here" will pointed, looking around the area for any signs of the boys.

"why are they living out here all alone? where are their parents?" techno questioned, climbing up the treehouse. "oh hey, here's the food!" techno shouted, picking up the bags of food. the part-piglin started inspecting the house and the trio felt a lack of privacy. will looked around the forest a bit more to see if he could see a sign for the boys.

the boys watched as will walked right underneath their feet. tommy looked around and soon saw a witch walking towards wilbur. he hadn't noticed the witch, but the witch was getting ready to throw a potion. it was a potion of harming. will didn't have any armour on, so it would hurt.

the trio were friends with the witch, not as close as the other local witch but still friends. tommy didn't like to see people getting hurt, even if he hadn't spoken to them before or even if they were chasing him and his brothers. tommy started climbing down the tree. "what are you doing?!" ranboo shouted in a whisper.

"i can't let him get hurt. stay here" tommy said before turning his head to see the witch grasping the potion, getting ready to throw. he panicked and jumped off the tree before running towards wilbur and the witch. the witch was about to let the potion go before tommy ran in between the two.

"NO DON'T THROW!" he spoke panicked in witch language. will turned around and saw the witch. startled, he pulled out his sword. tommy saw the witch getting offended and got ready to throw her potion once again. the young boy turned his head to see the prince with his sword out.

"put away your sword idiot!" tommy screamed at the brunette.

"why? she's a witch! she's gonna kill us" the brunette replied, grasping his sword's handle even tighter.

"she's my friend you stupid prince. put away the sword before you aggravate her" tommy warned, glaring at the prince. will put away his sword and tommy returned his attention back to the witch. she was every confused on what they were talking about.

"don't hurt him or the one over there with pink hair" he informed. tommy then bit his cheek, "they're our....friends" tommy spoke in witch again, lying at the last bit. the witch looked at tommy and then at will before nodding.

"a friend of yours? ok. see you around kid" the witch spoke before turning around and walking into the forest. tommy let out a sigh of relief.

"what did you say to her?" will asked, visibly confused.

"i told her not to hurt you or your brother. you're welcome. i think that should be enough for stealing. i saved your life. now can you leave my brothers and i alone please?" tommy questioned, looking up at the prince.

"my father needs to see you three. you guys have made a bit of a name for yourselves. 'Thieves of Sleepy Kingdom' as some call you" will finally answered after a silence.

"i'm not going to the king. neither are my brothers" tommy snapped, walking past wilbur and deeper into the forest.

"i never caught your name!" will shouted, trying to catch up with the blond.

"you don't need to know it" tommy replied coldly. "can you leave us alone please, we were just trying to get food. you can take back my bag, but leave some food for my brothers" tommy silently muttered, turning around to face will. the brunette looked down at the boy, shocked at the words that had come out of his mouth.

"we-"

"TOMMY HELP"

1868 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 11
Tubbo faces difficulties after facing a car. Ranboo is determined to help, and Tommy is Tommy. A series of Nightmarish dreams caused by __________, s...
13.4K 540 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
1K 27 7
A family of immortals, a kingdom built for peace, a child born without the everlasting life of gods.
2.9K 137 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...