As Time Passes ; sam evans [1]

By veiledfairy

"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [... More

Cast ➤
Prologue
[audition]
[britney/brittany]
[grilled cheesus]
[duets]
[the rocky horror glee show]
[never been kissed]
[the subsititute]
[furt]
[special education]
[a very glee christmas]
[silly love songs]
[comeback]
[original song]
[blame it on the alcohol]
[sexy]
[a night of neglect]
[born this way]
[rumours]
[prom queen]
[funeral]
[new york]
[completed!]

[the sue sylvester shuffle]

416 6 0
By veiledfairy

[California girls
Performed by The Cheerios]

••••••••••••••••••••

Tina was happily dancing when a slushied Artie came wheeling in. 'Oh, my god- Artie!'

'It was awful.' Artie sighed.

'That's it! Screw rehearsal! This ends here and now.' Finn angrily headed out the door.

Puck and the other boys had followed Finn almost instantly. 'We're gonna to all Thunderdome on those guys.' he yelled.

To our surprise, they had been stopped. By the rest of the football team, walking into the choir room.

'So this is what the ladies lounge looks like on the inside.'

Sam immediately spoke up. 'This is the choir room. Now, put up your fists because you and I are going to do some dancing.' He demanded.

'No, I got this, Sam.' Finn said putting his hand on Sam.

'Coach Beiste told us to come. Where is she?' David asked.

Coach had soon after walked in. 'Watch it. Everyone, have a seat.'

'You, too, guys.' Mr. Shue sighed. 'All right, New directions! Let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of Glee Club.' He announced.

'Oh, hell to the no, Mr. Shue!' Mercedes yelled, while voices were speaking over each other, the only thing to be heard was yelling.

'Hey! Come on!' Shue shouted.

Finn angrily stood up after the commotion 'Mr. Shue are you serious? These are the guys that made Kurt transfer.' He complained.

'And there's no way that I'm sharing the choir room with a known homophobe.' Rachel interjected.

'I don't disagree with you guys. But I talked to coach Beiste about it, and she and I both agreed that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance. Having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in Glee Club is kind of cool- find some common ground.' Mr. Shue explained.

'All of you are going to be in this glee club for one week. No exceptions.' Coach pointed.

'She's bluffing- next week is the championship game. Without us, she has no team.' David interrupted.

'With you, I have no team!' Coach yelled back. 'You guys have gotta find a way to come together or we're going to get our asses kicked from here until Tuesday find a saddlebag full of buck-wheat.' she yelled once more.

'If I have to stay, I'm not singing no show tunes. That is the music of my oppressors.' Azimio complained.

'Do you even have any idea what we do in here?' Finn angrily asked.

'No. None of them do.' Mr. Shue answered instead. 'We have to show them. Rachel, puck, haven't you guys been working on something? Why don't you give it a whirl?' He wondered.

Rachel sighed, meanwhile puck was getting ready to perform. 'Fine. As offended as I am by their presence here, I won't let anything get in the way of a performance.' she agreed.

Need You Now
Performed by Noah Puckerman and Rachel Berry

I couldn't help but notice, Sam taking glances at me every once in awhile in the performance, I was caught so off guard by it I didn't really get to hear their entire performance good.

'The girl with the Mohawk has a really nice voice.' Azimio mocked puck.

puck nodded, slowly removing the guitar from himself. 'Funny. Yeah, man. That's good.' he chuckled before running at Azimio, which caused a huge yelling commotion. Everyone jumping off of everything, people holding each other back, it was like Black Friday at a mall.

••••••••••••••••••••

'No Frickin' way!' David shouted.

'We don't have a choice. Sue pulled the Cheerios from the game, so if we don't do it, there's no halftime show.' Mr. Shue informed.

'And this is a problem because?' Lauren commented.

'It's not a problem, it's an opportunity.' Coach answered.

'Opportunity to humiliate ourselves.'

'Hey! The whole point of this week was to bring you guys together. To bring the school together.'  Coach spoke.

'Wait- you want us okay the first half, change until some "sequeen" ball gowns, and then go out and do the halftime show at our own championship game?' Azimio complained. 'It's the championship game! This is a crazy town.' He angrily yelled while standing up.

'What about the Cheerios! In Glee Club?' Finn calmly asked.

'They have a choice. Us, or the Cheerios competition.' Shue nodded.

'Well, obviously, Quinn is gonna choose the Cheerios! I mean..' Rachel scoffed.

'Well, that's not fair. You don't know what she's gonna do.' Finn defended Quinn.

'I think the cheerleading competition is gonna be a lot of fun, but if you go, you're gonna miss out on us doing the most iconic song of all time. The super bowl of pop anthems- "Thriller".' Shue pointed. 'Yeah, remember a few year years ago when that Philippine prison did that mega performance of "Thriller" and put it on YouTube? In the four months it took to rehearse that number, prisoner-on-prisoner crime dropped 80%. Doing that, together, as a team, created a unity within that prison. And that's what I'm looking to do here.' He finished.

'I mean, don't get me wrong, you know- I'm big on Michael and everything- but isn't that kind of what they're expecting us to do?' Mercedes questioned.

'Which is why we're gonna mash it together with the Yeah Yeah Yeahs equally spooky single "Head Will Roll." Shue announced earning nods and smiles.

'Who's Yeah Yeah Yeah?' Azimio questioned.

Coach Beiste had nodded along, 'all right, New Directions, Titans, we're going to Zombie Camp.' she blew her whistle.

••••••••••••••••••••

'Uh, five, six, seven, eight.' Mr. Shue counted down.

he slightly nodded at the un-synced dancing moves, 'time out. tune out, time out.'He motioned.

'Back off!' David yelled pushing his fellow teammate.

'Knock it off!' Coach yelled.

'Okay, guys. It's good. But let's...put a little life into it.' Mr. Shue ordered.

'But we're dead.' David responded nodding his head.

'Then put some afterlife into it.' Shue opened his eyes. 'Get our of your heads and get into your characters, all right?' he finished.

'Five, six, seven, eight.' Shue blew the whistle counting down, signaling everyone to start dancing.
'All right! Nice progress, guys!' he clapped. 'Now let's take a breather, and I'll see you in the choir room in five minutes, for a lesson in zombie makeup.' he announced.

His comment getting the attention of azimio, 'makeup?! No, no, no, no, no, no.' he hesitated.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes.' Coach Beiste replied.

••••••••••••••••••••

Azimio had surprisingly asked for my help with his zombie makeup, which I had to help with, which once again had gotten the attention of Sam.

'There you go!' I clapped. 'Don't touch your face, I spent time on this, dude.' I continued.

'I won't. I guess.' He shrugged.

'Sorry to interrupt, but. I could use some help with my makeup. IF you're not busy.' Sam sighed.

'Oh...sure. I just finished doing azimios. Come on, sit down.' I patted the chair in front of me.

he kept hesitating to talk, before he eventually did. 'So you friends with azimio now?' he mumbled.

'Oh, god, no. I'm just helping out with the makeup, like the other girls.' I chuckled. 'What's with the frown?' I asked.

'Quinn's just been acting kind of distant, I mean, she didn't even ask to do my makeup.' he answered still frowning.

'Last time I commented on your relationship, It didn't go so well.' I gave a grimacing face. 'Just talk to her, if she takes it the wrong way then, take it as a sign.' I finished.

'Right, yeah- also um, I didn't think you'd be wearing the necklace I gave you.' He chuckled.

'Well of course, it was a gift.' I replied. 'Your makeup's done. Now, go talk to her and settle whatever you're worried about.' I ordered putting both of my hands on his shoulders, feeling him tense up. 'Go.' I pushed him her way. As much as it bothered me to see him with her, I couldn't be sad about it for forever.

She's Not There
Performed by the Titan Football Team

••••••••••••••••••••

'Now, I don't want to sound cocky or anything, but you guys better be pulling out all the stops for Regionals, because the number we just rehearsed is so off-the-hook, it's dangerous.' Blaine expressed heading towards a table.

'Seriously. People should wear protective headgear when they're watching it.' Kurt laughed, earning no other laughs, only me sipping my coffee. 'Guys, we're kidding.' he said.

'Yeah, well, it's just hard to laugh right now with everything going on at McKinley.' Rachel sighed.

'I mean, look at us, the stars of two rival show choirs sitting down to coffee- our school is so messed up, we can't even keep our own football team together.' I complained.

Rachel nodded along, 'it's so sad, guys. Coach Beiste and Mr. Shue were so close to getting everyone at the school together.' she continued.

'Why hasn't Finn told me anything about this?' Kurt asked. 'I mean, we live together. I mean, I bring him a glass of warm milk every night, just in hopes that we'll have a little lady-chat.' Kurt explained.

'Warm milk? Really?' Blaine turned to Kurt.

'It's delicious.' Kurt defended.

'Finn's too proud to complain. He feels like he had to be strong for everyone, but I know it's just killing him inside. I hope he realizes that, you know, if he and I were still together, I could make him feel a lot better, you know.' Rachel nodded, and bragged.

'Let it go, Rachel.' Kurt responded.

'I..I just wish that there was a way we could help. That's all.' Rachel stuttered.

'Yeah. And the worst part is how bummed the guys are. I mean, they already suffer enough abuse just being in Glee. I really think winning the game could have eased some of the pressure, at least for a little while.' I sighed.

'Wait, so the whole team quit?' Blaine asked with a mouthful of food.

'Everybody not in glee.' I answered. 'I mean, you can't play football with five guys. And one of them is in a wheelchair.' I nodded.

'Yeah, Coach Beiste put up a sign-up sheet for people to join. I think they'll take anyone at this point.' Rachel's voice trailed off.

'Well, the good news is, you actually only need four more guys. High school regulations actually let you play a couple guys short, if you want to.' Blaine shared. 'But if they figure out a way to make it work, you can bet that we'll definitely be there to cheer them on.' He smirked.

'Totally. Blaine and I love football. Well, Blaine loves football. I love scarves.' He chuckled, meanwhile Rachel was staring at me like she had somewhat of an idea. If she did, I already know it's a crazy one.

••••••••••••••••••••

'Why can't we just let them back in the team, just for this game?' Sam questioned.

'No. We carry this thing through, even if it means having to forfeit the game.' Coach Beiste exhaled.

'I can't believe this is it.' Finn sighed and nodded.

Rachel had turned around to face me, while I gave her a reassuring nod about what she was about to announce.

'Maybe it isn't.' She interjected. 'We want to join the team.' Rachel announced.

"We," who?' Artie gave a confused look.

'All of us glee girls.' I stood up. 'We want to join the football team, and we want to play in the championship.' i preached.

'Come on, guys. Stop screwing around.' Mike criticized. 'It's not cool.' he shook his head from side to side.

'What's not cool is you guys not respecting women enough to realize we're perfectly capable of playing football. And don't forget who the state champ in Greco-Roman wrestling is.' Lauren defended. 'I've got offers from three different professional wrestling organizations for after I graduate, so...' She bragged.

'Rachel, have you actually seen a tackle football game? When they tackle you, it hurts.' Shue asked.

'Yeah. And not in the good, Mellencamp way.' Puck noted.

'We thought about that. But the truth is, is you guys don't really need us to play. You just need enough players out there to field a regulation team. So when they snap the ball, we're just going to lie down on the ground.' Rachel proudly shared.

'We'll, I'm not. I'm going to bring the pain.' Lauren whispered.

'I guess they won't get hurt if you stay down.' Coach started to agree.

'Okay, what do your parents have to say about this?' Shue sighed.

'We all have signed permission slips from them. It took some convincing, but they understood what it means to all of us.' Tina replied handing over some papers.

''What do you think, Coach?' Shue asked.

'I think...welcome to the football team.' She announced.

'Yes!' All of us exclaimed, while the boys stood up to high five us.

••••••••••••••••••••

Getting ready for the football was pretty nerve wracking, though I didn't really plan to doing anything, Lauren sure was planning though. But walking into the field, was amazing. Just had to make sure no guy was gonna make me fly by tackling me.

'Punch and Judy on one. Ready? Break!' Finn declared, sending everyone to get to their spots.

'Who's Judy?' I muffled.

'Where do I go?' Rachel asked trying to figure out what she even needed to do.

'You're gonna die.' Lauren growled.

'Blue 42! Down! Set! Hike!'

Unfortunately but not surprisingly, the other team had scored instead.

'All right. Hows everyone doing?' Finn asked.

'Kill me now, I'm gonna die.' Mercedes breathed.

'Is anyone else tired of lying down all the time? I want to play.' I expressed.

'Just don't get ahead of yourself, okay?' Finn nodded. 'Ready? Break.'

'Down! Set! Hike!'

As usual, I was laying down trying to avoid any type of confrontation, until I saw the ball roll away, and no one came to snatch it. So I got up and grabbed it as quickly as I could, meanwhile I was running all I heard was the crowd cheering, it was cut off when I was tackled. Of course.

'Allaire? Oh, no.' Sam gulped. 'Is she breathing?' He asked.

'Did we win?' I asked taking the mouth guard out of my mouth, which made Sam laugh and help me up.

'I'm glad you're okay.' He smiled and hugged me.

Thriller/Heads Will Roll
Performed by The New Directions.

Soon after, all the boys had joined the team again and started playing finally. And by the crowds chanting and cheering, they won. I ran to the field to give a hug to Finn but was taken by surprise when I was hugged by someone else first, Sam.

'couldn't have done this without you.' He laughed, as I felt him smile against my head.

'Congrats to you, Sam.' I hugged back.

••••••••••••••••••••

I was walking around the school looking for Finn, when the bell rang, I decided to just talk to him later and started heading towards my class, when I spotted Finn and Quinn talking in the middle of the hall, it was going smoothly. Until to my biggest damn surprise ever. She kissed him, and walked away. I was frozen for a good 3 minutes, until snapping out of it and heading to my actual class, where I never stopped thinking about it. How was I supposed to keep this to myself.

Words: 2581

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...
37.5K 543 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
34.7K 645 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC