Chocolate And Vanilla Swirl (...

By 6sempiternallove9

Noalani is trying to become a successful lawyer and she's determined to let nothing get in the way. She meets... More

Chocolate (1)
Vanilla (2)
Swirl (3)
Chocolate (4)
Vanilla (5)
Swirl (6)
Chocolate (7)
Vanilla (8)
Chocolate (10)
Vanilla (11)
Swirl (12)
Chocolate (13)
Vanilla (14)
Swirl (15)
Chocolate (16)
Vanilla (17)
Swirl (18)
Chocolate (19)
Vanilla (20)
Swirl (21)
Chocolate (22)
Vanilla (23)
Swirl (24)
Chocolate (25)
Vanilla (26)
Swirl (27)
Chocolate (28)
Vanilla (29)
Swirl (30)
Chocolate (31)
Vanilla (32)
Swirl (Epilogue)

Swirl (9)

9.7K 328 26
By 6sempiternallove9

Dillon's beach house

It's 11:37 and Noalani is no where to be found. As I am looking around for her I get danced on by a lot of slutty girls. Feeling disgusted, I go to look for Silas to see if he could give me a ride because I'm pretty drunk, but he's like twice as drunk as I am right now. So I just go to his guest bedroom to use his phone. I call her about 5 times and she doesn't answer. Before I can call her again I am pushed down on the bed by this girl.

"Hey, Dillon." she says licking her lips while she's still on top of me pinning me down.

"Man. Please get off of me." I tell her trying to push her off but she won't stop trying to kiss me

"I know you want me." she says seductively. It's hard to push her off because I'm so drunk but I manage to and lead her out of the room.

I go and lay down and start to feel a headache come over me. So I go and splash my face with cold water and gurgle some mouthwash and go to sleep without second thought.

When I wake up the next morning I'm missing my shirt and there's some random guy next to me.

"I'm so glad I don't have a bad hangover." I say to my self rubbing my hands through my hair walking to the bath room. I look around for Silas and he is no where to be found, then I remember that I couldn't find Noalani last night so I run to my car and speed off to her place.

I run up the stairs and ring her doorbell. I wait for 3 minutes which feels like forever until she opens the door. When she opens the door my heart drops. She looks as if she's been crying all night long. She doesn't say anything to me she just grabs my hand and leads me to her room. She looks so hurt. She sits me in a chair across from her.

"What's going on? What's the matter?"

"Where were you last night Dillon?! I was looking for you everywhere. I really needed you. I texted you like 15 times." she tells me with a shaky voice, tears streaming down her eyes, staring me dead in the eyes.

"My phone was dead and I was with Silas the whole time. I wanted to come check on you but I was drunk and everyone else was as well and I got a bad head ache so I just went to sleep without thinking. I called you but you didn't answer." I tell her not being able to look her in the eyes because I felt so bad.

"Okay. I got your calls but I didn't answer them because I thought you were some one else..." she stops staring at me and looks down

"So what's wrong baby?" I say going over to her to wipe off her tears.

"Well last night I ran into my ex... He's crazy. I broke up with him because he was a stalker and he was abusive. He scared me. I only have bad memories of him and they just came back to me." she says laying down on her bed.

I stand up. "He's a stalker and abusive?"

"Yea. He thinks I'm still his girlfriend, Dillon. He wouldn't let me brake up with him. I've told him we're not dating tons of times. I had to leave quickly last night. I left with my friends." she tells me.

I'm shocked at what she's saying. I can't believe she was in an abusive relationship before. It hurts me. It makes me angry.

"So he's hurt you before. How could he?! If I ever see him I'm hurting him" I say getting furious. "and he still believes you're in a relationship with him?"

"Dillon it's okay. Yes, he does."

"Lani, this isn't okay. He's hurt you and he still thinks you're in a relationship with him." I say clenching my fists.

"Dillon just calm down. Sit down, okay? I know this isn't okay but we'll just have to ignore him."

"Fine." I say sitting down next to her. "Baby, I'm so sorry I wasn't here to comfort you last night." I say rubbing my hands through my hair staring down.

"It's fine. You're here now." she says sitting up, barely smiling at me.

I feel so bad still. I think we need to go to the beach just to relax. We have 2 more days left until we go back to work.

"Let's go to my beach house, Lani. Just to relax."

"Well that sounds nice. Let's do it" she says giving me a full smile.

"Okay, well start getting ready then." I tell her smiling back.

"Oh yea, why aren't you wearing a shirt?" she asks me. I forgot that I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Well I stayed the night at Silas's house and when I woke up I didn't have one on haha, I don't know where it went." I tell her

"Well you look nice without a shirt, Dillon." she tells me smirking.

"Thanks" I tell her winking back at her.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower and get my stuff ready. You can stay in here if you'd like." she tells me. I lay back down and just daydream for the longest time until she finishes her shower.

When she finishes, she comes out wrapped in a towel with her face glowing again. It makes me happy on the inside. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her and whisper in her ear.

"I love you." I tell her then begin to give her little kisses on her cheek and neck.

"Mmmmm I love you too." she tells me smiling.

"Now let go of me so I can get a bathing suit haha." she tells me gently pushing me away.

She grabs her bathing suit and goes back in the bathroom to do her hair and stuff. When she comes out she looks great like always because she has an amazing body and her bathing suit suits her nicely. She grabs a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"What should I even bring?" she asks me

"Some more clothes like you're wearing right now and bring a nice dress." I tell her smirking at her.

"Haha okay." she says.

After she's finished gathering her stuff we it's only 9:46 and we head to my place.

When we get to my place we both grab a nature valley bar and I go to take a shower while she waits in my room.

*Noalani's POV*

I never told Dillon that Nate has my number. I feel as if it's better he doesn't know. I'm glad that he cares enough to fight for me. I feel so much better now that it's just me and him. I feel secure with him.

I sit on his king sized, memory foam bed and it's so comfortable. I wait for him to finish and once he does he comes out with just a towel wrapped around his waist looking sexy.

"It just got hot in here, whoa!" I say fanning myself.

"It's just you." he tells me smirking at me grabbing some trunks from his drawer.

"Hahaha whatever." I say laying down on his bed.

He's so sexy. I think to myself. How did I get so lucky. He's basically the total package.

He comes in and lays down next to me.

"Sooo, you ready to go?" he asks me.
I roll over on top of him and kiss him. "Yeah let's go!"

"Ahahaha, okay" he says smirking at me grabbing my hand leading me outside.

We put our stuff in his car and drive over to his beach house. When we get to his beach house it's 11:57 am. We take our stuff out of the car and put them up in the master bedroom. When we finish putting our stuff up we go to a little shack to get lunch. I order a grilled cheese and french fries with a lemonade and he gets chicken tenders with fries and a sweet tea. We just talked about the randomest things the whole time.

It's a 2 minute walk to the beach so we just walked. We lay out our stuff and decide to have a little send castle battle. Of course mines freaking hideous and his is gorgeous with a moat and all. Dillon decides that he'd "accidentally run into my pitiful castle so I" accidentally" ran into his.

"Man mine actually looked good." he complains throwing sand at me.

"Haha who cares." I say throwing sand back at him.

"I care!" he talls me while tackling me into the towels.

"Well, I'm totally not sorry." I tell him while he's pinning me down.

We are now both covered in sand so we go and rinse off in the water. We start gathering our stuff to head back to his beach house. Once we get there we are both exhausted so we decide to take a nap with each other.

"Hey girl." he tells me with his voice deeper than it usually is. It's so sexy oh my gosh.

"Heyy, what time is it?" I ask him.

"3:58. Let's play connect 4."

"What? Why?" I ask him confused.

"Just for fun!"

"Okay then."

He gets connect for out and I chose yellow and he gets red.

"Haha I bet I'll beat you." he tells me

"I bet you will haha, I never make good moves like ever haha."

We play 4 intense rounds of connect 4 and of course, I lose all of them.

"Can you please let me win once" I beg him

"Ew. No. Why would I let you win." He says grinning.

"Fine."

We finish the game and i've finally won.

"Yess, I finally won." I say celebrating.

"Good for you. Who cares?" he says in a sassy tone.

"I care!" I shout throwing a piece at him.

"I know haha."

"Dillon?"

"Mhm?"

"Why do you love me?" I ask him. I've always wondered.

"Why wouldn't I love you. When I first met you, I felt something. Your voice is just so angelic and it sent tingles through my body. So I asked you out on a good bit of dates and as we got to know each other I grew to love you. I genuinely love you." he says blushing.

"Awe man. The first time we touched I felt sparks. I was thinking to myself like oh my gosh he is the most attractive guy ever and the first conversation we had later on I felt like there was something already between us. I genuinely love you too. Thank you."

"Thank you too." He says smiling that amazing smile of his.

"I also love your eyes." I tell him

"Why? Haha they're so plain. No one ever tells me they like my eyes."

"Not to me! They're so cold and mysterious but I love that. They just go with your face and they just make you so much sexier. Oh my."

"Haha well thank you sweetie."

"Ew. I told you not to call me that!"

"Oh did you? I forgot." he says staring me dead in the eyes

We have an intense staring contest.
Of course I lose though.

"Mmmmm you're ridiculous." I tell him getting up from sitting on the floor walking over to him.

"I know right?"

"You are so sassy!" I shout squeezing his amazingly soft face. "Your face is so soft." I say fascinated.

"Haha so I've been told. Your face is really soft too." he says caressing my face.

"So what are we doing tonight?"

"Hmm I don't know, we'll see haha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 7K 46
Mia Jones was the sole witness to a devastating tragedy that changed her life forever. With that change came a new perspective on life. She's very pr...
139K 5.8K 37
Many people don't know me, but I don't know who me is either. I can't tell you if I'm the loud or rude stereotypical black girl because Mom would say...
436K 22.5K 63
The first time Travis ever laid eyes on Aaliyah he fell in love with her smooth chocolate skin and her gorgeous smile . He's determined to do whatev...
29.8K 1.3K 18
Everyone knew Luca Novak: he was the school's bad boy. He was a drug dealer for a living, who sold drugs in both parts of town: the suburbs and the h...