▔▔𝐃𝘌𝘉𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘐𝘙𝘌®ₓₒ⋆:°*

By ALLlSTER

DISCONTINUED FOR NOW (mafia! yandere! dreamsmp x flight attendant! gender neutral reader) ➱IN WHICH y/n ju... More

surprise surprise never seen this before...
Ⓘ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ ⒾⓉⒶⓁⓎ
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
[ᴄʜɪɴᴇsᴇ ғɪʀᴇ ʟᴀɴᴄᴇ ①]
[ʙ-2 ʙᴏᴍʙᴇʀ ɴᴀɴᴏ ʙʟᴀᴅᴇ②]
[sᴘᴇᴀʀ ③]
[ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇsʟᴀᴍ③]
[ʙʟᴏᴡɢᴜɴ ④]
[sᴄᴀʟᴘᴇʟ ⑤]
[ʀᴀᴋᴇ ⑥]
[ᴍ4-ᴡᴀᴄ-47 ⑦]
not for nothing at all

🄼 vs 🅼

7.7K 231 416
By ALLlSTER

✈︎CHARACTERS BELOW✈︎

🄲🄾🄽🄵🄸🄳🄴🄽🅃🄸🄰🄻

⇩⇩CREW BOYS/BEASTIE BOYS⇩⇩

Dreamwastaken:

°CB POSITION: Leader

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 6'3

°AGE: 23

°DESCRIPTION: blond hair going to mid-neck. Usually surrounded by two bodyguards. Wearing a black suit and tie. Many tattoos and piercings. smiley mask or a black half mask.

°WARNING!: DWT is extremely unpredictable. Must proceed with caution when seen in public. Has a hand gun on him at all times.

Sapnap

°CB POSITION: fighter, co-leader, weapon specialist

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'7-5'10

°AGE: 21

°DESCRIPTION: Often seen near DWT as a bodyguard, Holds illegal weapons at all times, can be seen wearing DarkWear/Techwear. Dark Brown hair that looks black, going down to shoulders. Facial Scars. Headband tying his hair back. Nose piercing, arm tattoos.

°WARNINGS!: Sapnap is extremely good with close combat and close range weapons such as knives, swords, even kitchen utensils. He is good with automatic weapons too. Do not get close to DWT or he will kill you and make sure no one knows.

GeorgeNotFound

°CB POSITION: Technology Specialist, Sniper, co-leader

°LOCATION: United States of America
(by the way they're hinting irl, he probs is-)

°HEIGHT: 5'9-5'11

°AGE: 25

°DESCRIPTION: Dark Brown hair (basically black) that usually covers his eyes. Wearing Dark Wear usually. Carries a Sniper Rifle. The second body guard of DWT. forearm tattoo

°WARNINGS!: one of the most dangerous. excellent at hiding in any place. usually high up on the roofs of buildings. Best aim with a Sniper Rifle ever recorded. Precise. Never smiled, but when he does, you should run. something bad will happen to you.

Karl Jacobs

°CB POSITION: Damage Control, Weapon Specialist.

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'11

°AGE: 23

°DESCRIPTION: Fluffy brown hair that covers his whole head, stopping at the top of his neck. Gray sweater with black dress pants and shoes. Never seen around unless needed. always carries knives and a butchers knife around with him.

°WARNINGS!: Never uses guns, only close range combat. He is not seen around DWT a lot, but you don't want to interfere with him. If DWT causes a mess (dead bodies, city damage) KJ is always there to clean up the problem. Disposes of dead bodies, hands stacks of cash to shop owners who has their stores grieved. We do not recommend getting close to him when he is cleaning up. He is extremely on guard and one move close to him will result in you losing a few fingers...and your head.

Quackity

°CB POSITION: Car specialist, Sniper (?)

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'8-5'9

°AGE: 22

°DESCRIPTION: Black hair. Always covered by a ball cap or beanie. Black aviators. blue button up with black dress pants and shoes. Never seen mostly.

°WARNINGS!: Quackity is considered a sniper. he usually hides in the shadows of an alleyway with a double barrel shot gun. addicted to gambling, and can make you bet your life away if he sees it necessary. When he is not fighting, he is driving the car to pick up and drop off DWT. however, he still carries the shot gun. do not approach the car or try to damage it. he will intervene, and you will end up in the trunk of the car.

Callahan

°CB POSITION: anything, torturer.

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: ????

°AGE: ???

°DESCRIPTION: Unknown Hair color. Unknown weapon of choice. he has anything and everything. We consider a wooden baseball bat to be his main weapon choice. he has any position. He is a bodyguard, a fighter, a cleaner, a driver, a sniper, anything. Has a reindeer hoodie he matches with black jeans and Doc Marten Boots. Reindeer hoodie covers his head and most of his facial features. wears a black mask to cover the bottom part of his face.

°WARNINGS!: he is almost as dangerous as DWT. he is unpredictable and perfect at every job position. hides in the shadows while DWT is out, and no one sees him until DWT is leaving his position. if DWT is open for attacks, Callahan is seen jumping out of random places and protecting DWT. Never speaks but seems to know everything. you don't wanna end up on the bad end of his Baseball Bat.

NEXT FILE

⇩⇩CREW GIRLS/BEASTIE GIRLS⇩⇩
(fun fact: there's a band called yeastie girls)

Alyssa

°CW POSITION: Sniper, Inside Worker, one of DWT's Angels

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: Unknown

°AGE: 22

°Description: Blonde hair that passes the shoulders. black hoodies with a maroon skirt, black ankle high demonias. sometimes even wears Techwear. besties with Callahan. carries throwing knives.

°WARNINGS!: Alyssa is very close to Callahan. If any harm comes to her, Callahan will make sure you wish you were never born. Excellent sniper that accompanies GNF every once when needed. She works her way through businesses and pretends to side with them. she gives information to the CB Mafia. and when she sees fit, everyone will attack the business when vulnerable.

Niki Nihachu

°CW POSITION: Technology Specialist, Trainer, one of DWT's Angels

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'5

°AGE: 19-20

°DESCRIPTION: Hair to her shoulders that changes color very often. Soft voice, deadly actions. She trains new members of the CB Mafia. Organizes raids that Alyssa starts. black dress and heels, but casual wear is a nice shirt with a skirt and sneakers.

°WARNINGS!: Skilled with a pistol and hand-to-hand combat. Hacker that can get into any software. Knows how to stitch wounds. Appears at random times on the battle field. Silent.

Hannah Rose

°CW POSITION: Fighter. one of DWT's Angels

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'4-5'6

°AGE: 20

°DESCRIPTION: Wavy Brown hair that passes shoulders. Gray Crew neck with rose patterns, and black shorts. Wears Darkwear when in a serious fight. Trained with a pistol and her fists.

°WARNINGS: Quick attacks, could snap your neck easily. Carries a pistol once in a while. plus russian roulette as a torture method to her victims

Captain Puffy

°CW POSITION: leader of DWT's Angels, nurse, weapon control

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'2-5'3

°AGE: 22-25

°DESCRIPTION: brown hair with white streaks going to mid-back. white button down with black dress pants and shoes. pirate hat. eye patch. sunglasses when no eyepatch. carries guns and two swords.

°WARNINGS!: extremely skilled with swords and pistols. no sneak attacks. she can walk right up to you and slash you down in a mere breath. do not touch the eyepatch or sunglasses.

☆*:.。. .。.:*☆▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☆*:.。. .。.:*☆

NEW FILE

⇩⇩SLEEPY BOIS INC⇩⇩

Philza Minecraft

°SBI POSITION: Leader

°LOCATION: United Kingdom

°HEIGHT: 5''11-6'1

°AGE: 30-35

°DESCRIPTION: bleach blond hair that is usually in a low ponytail near the nape of his neck. striped bucket hat, wears a white suit jacket over a black button up. white dress pants. a teal tie. carries a pistol. never really goes out. matching feather earrings with his Torture Trio.

°WARNINGS!: You don't want him to get involved in situations. It's a dangerous game. he has connections all over. and crazy fighters.

Wilbur Soot

°SBI POSITION: Torturer, Sniper, Fighter, Clean Up

°LOCATION: United Kingdom

°HEIGHT: 6'5

°AGE: 25

°DESCRIPTION: fluffy brown hair. black button up, black jeans, glasses, dress shoes, upper arm sleeve tattoo. eyebrow piercing. carries a sniper rifle everywhere. throwing knives.

°WARNINGS!: this is the worst one we've dealt with so far. he's insane, unpredictable, and extremely skilled. Most known for his torture techniques. Cleans up bodies. Hearing him laugh is like opening Hell's Gate. but his serious face means bad news. quite the charmer, but only used it as manipulation.

Tommy Innit

°SBI POSITION: Mind Torturer, Fighter

°LOCATION: United Kingdom

°HEIGHT: 6'1-6'3

°AGE: 16-17

°DESCRIPTION: Blond fluffy hair, wears red shirts a lot. black converse, casual shorts. sometimes dress pants. carries around a knife. matching feather earring with Philza and Torture Trio

°WARNINGS!: he is a master of mind games. he'll make you go insane before he even lays a finger on you. skilled with hand-to-hand combat. raised by wilbur.

Tubbo

°SBI POSITION: Torturer, Sniper

°LOCATION: United Kingdom

°HEIGHT: 5'5-5'7

°AGE: 15-18

°DESCRIPTION: brown hair that usually cover his eyes, green button up, casual shorts, feather earring, converse

°WARNINGS!: hes his own bomb squad. he makes bombs, disengages bombs, sets bombs off, finds bombs. he's an expert. should never be provoked. he's the one to do physical torture for information. wilbur tortures for fun.

Ranboo

°SBI POSITION: Sniper, Torturer

°LOCATION: United Kingdom

°HEIGHT: 6'6-6'8

°AGE: 15-18

°DESCRIPTION: curly brown hair that swoops to the side. mask that covers half his face. carries a pistol. wears a suit, but casual wear is jeans and a graphic tee

°WARNINGS: mind torture and physical torture. he tricks you into thinking you're already being tortured, and he doesn't start physical torture until the victim feels relaxed and safe. incredible aim with pistols, is not a close up fighter. keeps a small distance.

Technoblade

°SBI POSITION: Fighter, Sniper, Body guard

°LOCATION: ???

°HEIGHT: 6'1-6'8

°AGE: 21-???

°DESCRIPTION: Not much about him. Never really seen. Basically everywhere at every time. Short pink hair. buzz cut along the sides, longer on the top. wears a monarch outfit, including a real crown. his nose is turned up a bit, but not in an ugly way. carries all types of weapons.

°WARNINGS: don't be fooled by his outfit. he doesn't trust government. he knows if you work for the government, and you won't be spared. he uses his outfit to mock monarchy. trained in every weapon, almost impossible to fight. he is often compared to a boar or a made up creature called a Piglin. he has the sharp teeth of a boar. and the anger and power of one, too.

Jack Manifold

°SBI POSITION: Technology specialist, Car specialist, body guard.

°LOCATION: United Kingdom

°HEIGHT: 5'6-5'8

°AGE: 22-25

°DESCRIPTION: buzz cut brown hair. tech gear on him at all times. stays at the base with philza often. drives everyone around. excellent hacker. striped black and blue shirt that matches with black jeans and sneakers.

°WARNINGS!: Technology is his thing. he can hack into any program, especially government sites. excellent with an assault rifle.

CLOSING FILES

this chapter long asf plz☠︎︎

edited : nov 26, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 2.6K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
971K 22.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
2.9M 71.9K 38
Charlie; a little girl who desperately needed catching. Leo, Oscar and Atlas; her three older brothers who awaited with open arms. ~ Five year old Ch...
887K 78.8K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...