Re:Regulus Restarting From Ze...

By filip1500

God, a supreme being that shouldn't be questioned, a being that surpasses any other being. At this point in t... More

Meeting with God
Back to Zero With My Worst Enemy
Loot House
Memories
A Calm Start
Witchcultist!
Before the Attack
Mabeast Invasion
The Defeat of the Mabeasts
Problematic
Royal Election
Royal Election Part 2
After the Duel
Agreement
Rematch
The Smallest of Smiles
Annoying Surprise

Regulus Corneas Vs Julius Juukulius

2.9K 108 61
By filip1500

Julius had said it. Now there was no other option for Julius but to kill the brat infront of him.

Disrespect against the Sage Council cannot be tolerated.

The only thing Julius feels bad about is Emilia's reputation after this, but it didn't matter as the brat infront of him insulted the Sage Council.

There was only one word to describe the boy infront of Julius.

A fool.

He just noticed but Reinhard seemed shocked at Julius's words.

It didn't matter. It was either him killing this brat, or one of the other knights would do it.

The duel started and Regulus.....Dropped his weapon to the side?

Julius: Surrender is not an option if you wish to survive. But if you stay there like that I'll do my best to make it painless.

Regulus: Oh no, that's not why I threw that toy away. I simply don't swing toys around. Do I look like a barbarian to you? It's getting fairly difficult to actually get angry at your disrespect now. But you're lucky that that idiot managed to convince me not to kill you.

Julius didn't bother to ask who he was talking about, it's not like he could kill him. He was the greatest of the knights and he was a simple arrogant boy, that was it.

So Julius charged towards Regulus. But Regulus simply stood there, bored.

It didn't matter as Julius got close enough as he swung his sword, straight for the neck.

And so, Julius sword goes straight through his nec-

*Shatter*

The sword.....shattered? On impact? What just happened?

Julius jumped back as the other knights cheers stopped as they looked on in shock.

Julius:...What just....

Regulus: What's wrong? Can't fight without some worthless metal to swing around? Don't tell me that you actually thought that you could win by hitting me with a piece of metal, you didn't actually think something like that would work, right? If you did, then i'm just impressed at the fact at how many idiots i've met today.

Julius:....Can you manipulate magic into making some kind of barrier?

Regulus: Do I look like I need some magical barrier to protect myself? You can't hurt me because you're worthless. A worthless piece of shit knight who can't even do his job correctly, tell me, why didn't YOU defend the Royal Canditates from their disgusting insults?

Julius didn't say anything as someone threw him another sword and flying glowing orbs started to surround him.

Julius figured that with enough power, he'd be able to break whatever magic Regulus was using.

Julius once again charged towards Regulus, but this time he stopped infront of him.

He then raised his sword in the air as the sword started shining brightly.

Julius: You got too arrogant, you've lost. Al Clarista!!

Al Clarista is able to slash through almost anything, no matter how tough it was, the last two times he had used this technique was in Vollachia against the 1st and 9th Divine Generals.

There was no way that Julius's victory wasn't assured.

After all, Al Clarista can slash almost anything.

.........

Keyword "Almost"

The moment his sword made contact with Regulus's face, once again, it shattered like it was nothing but glass.

Once again, Julius was completely shocked by this turn of events.

But this time Regulus wouldn't let him get away.

So, Regulus punched Julius straight in the chest as he sent him flying.

Of course normally, his punch would just go through whatever material he wanted it to go through. But he made sure to use Stillness of an Object's time on Julius for that split second, so that he wouldn't instantly die.

Of course, due to that, Julius didn't even feel his punch, but that wasn't Regulus's intention.

He was sent flying into a wall at high speeds, and he slammed into it hard as all the air left his lungs and he fell to the ground.

Regulus: I suppose I should answer my previous question for you. The reason you didn't defend them is because you don't actually care. None of you do, you claim to want to protect all of the canditates, but you really only care about the ones you yourself support. If you're going to brag about your nice position in the knight order or whatever, atleast do your job right. Though clearly you haven't been doing a good job so far.

As he was speaking, Julius slowly got up, heavily breathing due to him losing most of his air from his lungs when he slammed into the wall.

Julius: Shut up! We are proud knights who diligently perform our duties.

Regulus: And yet, you didn't protect the canditates from the abuse they were recieving? You fucking hypocrite, who the hell do you think you are to act so high and mighty?

Julius now finally stood up as someone threw him another sword.

Regulus: Don't you realize how futile this is? What do you think you'll achieve by endlessly struggling agianst me? If annoying me was your goal, then congratulations knight. You achieved it.

For a third time, Julius charged towards Regulus, but this time he ran so fast that he was behind Regulus before he even realized.

He tried attacking him from behind.

But the results were the same.

The blade simply shattered into a million pieces.

But Regulus has had enough of this. He turned around and waved his hand, like he was swatting a fly and something smashed into Julius, but he couldn't tell what as he was smashed into the ground.

He tried getting up, but Regulus put his foot on his chest.

Regulus: Well, that's all there was to your resolve, determenation and whatever else. You know, i'm not going to enjoy what i'm about to do, but you must understand that this is for the sake of teaching you a lesson.

Julius didn't really understand what he was talking about, since he was trying to get away from Regulus's foot.

But he quickly realized what he meant.

Regulus grabbed Julius's left arm.......

*Crack*

And he twisted it in the completely opposite direction.

Julius screamed as his arm was facing the opposite direction it was supposed to be.

The knights watched in shock as the best of the best was simply being toyed with.

Regulus: You claim to be proud knights, but what are you actually proud of? As far as I can tell, you haven't done much to help this shit show of a country, have you?

This wasn't just directed at Julius, this was a message to the entire knight order.

Regulus: I think the only thing you're proud of is your title, even if you "worked hard" to get this position, does it truly matter if you haven't done anything with it?

*Crunch*

As Regulus spoke, he crushed his other arm.

Even if Julius screamed, it didn't matter. Regulus continued to speak, as always.

Regulus: I doubt that I'm missing something here, so tell me "knight" What have you and your order done in the last couple of years?

*Crunch*

The torture continued as Regulus crushed his right leg.

Regulus: Although if i'm being completely honest here, which I always am. I couldn't careless if you actually did your job or not, really it doesn't affect me much. But you just had to disrespect me, and where did that get you? Not far, clearly. Because now you're here with your limbs being twisted by me as your friends watch without being able to do anything. Seriously, if you just hadn't violated my rights, you could have continued this parade of yours. But of course someone as flawed as you couldn't possibly do anything correctly.

*Snap*

And lastly he snapped his left leg so much that the foot is close to his crotch.

What was the worst for the knights to watch was to hear Julius's screams of agony.

*Meanwhile*

Knight: Reporting! Knight Julius Juukulius and Regulus Corneas are currently dueling in the training ring!

Emilia: What?! How did that happen? I have to-

Anastasia: Lemme make sure of one thing, which one of them issued the challange?

Knight: I'm told it was knight Julius and that Regulus accepted.

Anastasia: Well, I'm against stopping them, then.

Emilia: What? But your knight and my umm..friend are fighting, aren't you worried?

Anastasia: Worried? About what? That Julius will go too far, and I'll have to pay the medical bills?

Crusch: If it is a question of a mock battle, then i'm against stopping it too.

Felt: If they're just duking it out, then you could have waited to just tell us who won.

Knight: Yes ma'am, but the fight was so one-sided that...

Emilia: I have to stop it!

Al: We should go too, you like to watch vicious beasts torment small creatures, don't you?

Priscilla: Don't misjudge me with your unfounded fantasies, Al. But yes, I do love that.

And thus all of the Royal Canditates went to the arena to see what's going on.

*Back to the arena*

Regulus was currently putting pressure on Julius's chest, waiting to hear the satisfying crack. As Julius continued to struggle, depsite having all of his limbs broken or crushed.

Regulus: I honestly don't understand why you continue to struggle, isn't it pointless? You've already lost, even you can see that right? Or are you just so Prideful that you can't even admit your own defeat?

*Crack*

Finally Regulus heard the satisfying crack in his chest.

Regulus: Now then either surrender and beg for mercy like the worthless human being you are.

Regulus then put his foot on Julius's face.

Regulus: Or I crush your skull, so that your knight friends can see your idiotic brain from the outside. The choice is yours, i'm a fair person, after all.

Julius just continued to grunt in pain.

Julius: You....A-Aren't wor...th....begging....m-mercy for....

Regulus: Since i'm a kind person, i'll give you three seconds to change your mind. Three.

.........

Two

.........

One

.........

But before Regulus was able to deal the finishing blow, he heard a familiar female voice.

Emilia: Regulus!!

Regulus looked at Emilia in suprise, before his face changed into a frown.

Regulus: How many times did I tell you not to call me by my first name! We're not that close yet!

As Anastasia walked in, she was met with a sight that absolutely shocked her.

The sight of her own knight being under the foot of someone she presumed as "weak" while blood flew out of some of the crushed limbs.

She was completely frozen, like she couldn't comprehend this situation whatsoever.

Crusch had a similar reaction to seeing Julius so beaten up.

But Priscilla had a cruel smirk on her face that showed off just how much she enjoyed this sight.

And Felt felt proud at what Regulus had done to these damn rich brats!

Emilia: Regulus that's enough.

Regulus's frown grew bigger as he got off of Julius and looked straight at Emilia.

Regulus: What's wrong with me teaching him a little lesson in manners? He asked for it, after all. So I don't see why I should stop. Also-

Regulus suddenly heard....Someone getting up?

Oh boy this was just hilarious!

With all his will power, despite having a broken body his pride never even recieved as much as a scratch of damage.

Regulus smirked as he walked towards the standing barely concious Julius.

Emilia: Regulus, don't!!

He stood infront of Julius as he lightly tapped his stomach with his foot.

But that little "tap" caused Julius to fly into a wall with his organs being heavily damaged by the blow.

Everyone started as blood started flowing out of the knights stomach.

Everyone watched as the greatest knight was defeated by an unknown kid.

Many were horrified by the result, while a Felt was pleased at the result with Priscilla having a constant smirk on her face.

About 2000 words.

Now that I think about it, who really needs sleep, am I right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 287 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...
1.8K 64 15
Y/n Moves to a New Town leaving his... Past But it comes back again can he save himself from fate again? Tw: Self Harm Abuse Violence Strong words et...
7K 234 37
10.16.20 #1 in Re:zero. Bless all of you & thank you for your support ❀️ 11.14.20 1K VIEWERS (FIRST STORY TO REACH) THANK YOU~ JH #1 in Ram (4/4/21) ...
12.2K 323 27
"Is everyone okay?" "Are there any damages in Fraxinus?" "How is the young miss?" "Shizu where are we?" "I don't know m'lady, I don't know." . .. ...