Captain Jeon 'Since 1894'

By gellatinstories

[taekookau] "When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be on... More

FIRST NOTE🌼
PART 1-10πŸ’Œ
PART 11-20πŸ’Œ
PART 21-30πŸ’Œ
PART 31-40πŸ’Œ
PART 41-50πŸ’Œ
PART 51-60πŸ’Œ
PART 61-70πŸ’Œ
PART 71-80πŸ’Œ
PART 81-90πŸ’Œ
PART 91-100πŸ’Œ
PART 101-110πŸ’Œ
PART 111-120πŸ’Œ
PART 121-130πŸ’Œ
PART 131-140πŸ’Œ
PART 141-150πŸ’Œ
PART 151-160πŸ’Œ
PART 161-170πŸ’Œ
PART 171-180πŸ’Œ
PART 181-190πŸ’Œ
PART 191-200πŸ’Œ
PART 201-210πŸ’Œ
PART 211-220πŸ’Œ
PART 221-230πŸ’Œ
PART 231-240πŸ’Œ
PART 241-250πŸ’Œ
PART 251-260πŸ’Œ
PART 261-270πŸ’Œ
PART 271-280πŸ’Œ
PART 281-290πŸ’Œ
PART 291-300πŸ’Œ
PART 301-310πŸ’Œ
PART 311-320πŸ’Œ
PART 321-330πŸ’Œ
PART 331-340πŸ’Œ
PART 341-350πŸ’Œ
PART 361-370πŸ’Œ
PART 371-380πŸ’Œ
PART 381-390πŸ’Œ
PART 391-400πŸ’Œ
PART 401-410πŸ’Œ
NOTE:PLEASE READ
PART 411-420πŸ’Œ
PART 421-430πŸ’Œ
PART 431-440πŸ’Œ
PART 441-444πŸ’Œ
🌳 APOLOGY 🌳

PART 351-360πŸ’Œ

55.1K 1.7K 8.6K
By gellatinstories

351.

352.

While Jungkook was busy supervising the training in the camp, he stopped when he saw Lisa holding something on her hand.

Everyone greeted her, knowing her father’s position in the military and government.

Lisa greeted back, painting a sweet smile on her face.

“You can go Captain, I can handle this.” Captain Hugo whispered as he greeted Lisa too.

They both went into Jungkook’s office since it looks like Lisa has something important to say.

She gave him a big notebook, “What is this?” Jungkook asked.

He opened the notebook and it was full of calculations of sales.

“As to what you can see, the American’s are starting to take over Korea. The sales of foreign products are higher than our own. Plus, the illegally exported products aren’t included yet.”

“No one is even speaking about it, not even the government. Some are noticing it but they’re too afraid to be called out.”

Jungkook continued flipping the pages to review everything.

He heaved a sigh and gave it back to her. “I already did something about that.”

Lisa shot a brow, “Mind telling me?” She asked, Jungkook shook his head.

“I can’t yet, let’s just say you’ll find it out by yourself soon.” Jungkook said, Lisa crossed her arms across her chest.

“Whatever you’re doing, I hope its not something that can put you in danger.”

Jungkook chuckled like Lisa was joking. “Isn’t being in danger a part of my job?”

“You’re a soldier and even a Captain, the opponents can shoot you easily. But thats not what its like now that you have Taehyung.”

Jungkook was silenced.

A knock on the door was heard, and it spit out Bogum who was carrying a height of papers on his hand.

He immediately went frozen when he saw the two. “Oh, my apologies, sir, maam—“

“No, it’s okay. You can come in.” Lisa said.

Bogum hesitantly entered the room, he was quite intimidated of Lisa because of her beauty.

He placed the papers on top of Jungkook’s table. “Lieutenant Kang sent those, he also asked me to tell you that he needs you in the inspection later.”

Jungkook nodded.

Bogum was about to leave when Jungkook stopped him. “Mr. Park, please accompany her to the gate.”

Bogum got a bit flustered but he eventually bowed. “Sir, yes sir!”

Lisa glared at Jungkook because maybe, she knew what he was trying to do.

Lisa and Bogum left, and as how Jungkook instructed him, he escorted Lisa towards the gate.

“Are you an introvert?” Lisa asked while walking, “No ma’am.”

Lisa chuckled at the formality, “As far as I know, I’m younger than you. So quit the formality.”

Bogum didn’t know why he was flustered. Maybe because Lisa sounds very different from any other girls.

“Okay bestie.” It made Lisa laugh. “Bestie? What a funny word to hear from a man.”

Bogum scratched his head out of embarrassment. His humor really comes out of nowhere.

Because of that, they’ve talked about things, especially their lives. And Bogum unintentionally asked her about her love life, knowing that his fiancée is dead.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to—“ Lisa shook her head and smiled, “It’s okay, he deserves to die.”

Bogum was surprised.

“Oh uh, well I found out that he was just using me for money.” Lisa started, looking down her hands because she was still sensitive about that.

“He’s such a dick.” Bogum cried and Lisa nodded.

“Yeah, all men are dogs.”

“Meow.”

Lisa shot him a surprised and confused look. Bogum realized what he just did.

“I mean, not all men.” He giggled. They finally reached the gate and Lisa thanked her.

“You’re fun, I hope we’ll meet again.” She smiled and left.

As soon as Bogum came back to their room, they were all talking about something but he couldn’t understand.

“Have y’all read the book?”

“Yeah I did.”

“What book to be specific.”

“That mysterious one.”

Bogum frowned at their topic, he was suddenly curious.”

“I really think the writer has a point.”

“Me too, I think the foreigners are taking advantage of us.”

Bogum was just silent in the corner, but his ears were sharp in hearing that he could hear their conversation from a distance.

“That book is a talk everywhere.”

“It’s not surprising. The writer is a genius. I mean, how did we not notice everything?”

“I wonder who the writer is. Its only the pen name written.”

Bogum caught Taehyung in the corner, sitting silently and staring at the blank space like his thoughts were deep.

“I hope he’s okay.” Bogum whispered to himself.

Maybe Seokjin was right, he thought. Because even afterall his efforts of avoiding Tae, his feelings for him never went away.

It just grew.

He hated himself for falling inlove with the person who’s inlove with someone else.

[ TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM EXCITED ]

Knocks were heard on Jungkook’s door. He was currently staying at his house since Lisa had some other business.

He lazily got up from the chair and went to the door to see who it was.

It was already 9, and he wondered who the hell would visit him at this hour.

“Hyung?” Jungkook was surprised when he saw that it was Taehyung.

It was snowing cold outside, and even though Tae was covered in thick clothes, it wasn’t still enough since he have low tolerance in the snow.

Jungkook quickly let him in. “Why did you go out while snowing?”

“I-I...I wanted to see you.” Tae excused. The real reason, he was afraid that Jungkook might disappear since later is New Year.

People are just inside their houses eating and waiting for 12 to finally celebrate New Year.

“Baby, its snowing. You might catch a cold.”

He quickly led Tae infront of the fireplace to make him feel warm.

“I know, but I wanna spend the New Year with you.” Tae said and gave him a smile.

Jungkook felt his heart jump because Tae is acting cute again. “Unfortunately, I don’t celebrate New Year.”

Tae cocked a brow, “Why not?” Jungkook shrugged. “I mean, I do. But this upcoming year, I don’t feel so good about it.”

Tae sighed, then pulled out a smile. “Don’t be so negative. It’ll bring you bad luck.”

Tae pulled out a bracelet from his pocket.

“I bought this lucky charm earlier. I hope it’ll bring you luck.” He put the bracelet on Jungkook’s wrist.

Jungkook giggled. “I don’t need this. You’re my lucky charm.”

Tae held back himself from smiling again, because he just too overwhelmed.

“Look Gukkie, we’re matching bracelets!” Tae giggled and showed Jungkook the other bracelet on his wrist.

But the matching bracelet isn’t the one who made Jungkook flustered.

“W-What did you just call me?” He asked, his expression not readable.

Tae felt anxious. “I called you Gukkie...i-is there something wrong?” He asked.

Jungkook was silent, his ears having the touch of pink as he gulp. “N-nothing, hold it, I’ll just take a shower.”

Tae felt like laughing on what he just saw.

Before Jungkook could even leave, he saw that something was pent up in his pants.

Tae pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing. “Are you sure you’re gonna take a bath? Its cold.”

“Yeah, it’ll be fast.” Jungkook shouted from the distance.

As soon as he heard the Jungkook is finally in the comfort room, he let out a laugh with no sound.

He was almost crying in laughter, because he thought it was hilarious, and cute at the same time.

“Did he just get turned on by the nickname I gave him?”

353.

354.

While Jungkook was busy in the comfort room, Tae decided to take a little inspection on his house.

Well, he’s been here — but that wasn’t a very good encounter back then.

With the taste of sophistication and traditional style, his house was beyond beautiful.

It was simple, yet very pleasing in the eye. Tae didn’t know how to appreciate traditional houses back then since he thought that there’s nothing special.

But now that he have Jungkook, now that he’s fallen inlove with everything in 1894, he couldn’t be more in awe.

Tae’s eyes led to Jungkook’s desk, where his office was in the room between the living room and the kitchen.

It was very messy, full of papers and other things. He sighed, even if its a holiday, Jungkook is still working.

Tae went towards it.

And his eyes immediately caught the handkerchief laying down beside the penholder. He had a quill, and a ballpoint pen which was invented in 1888.

He smiled, knowing that Jungkook was keeping it. And he couldn’t be more happy knowing that he’s treasuring it.

The papers beside the typewriter were the next to catch his attention. There are words written on it, and Tae can clearly read it.

His brows furrowed with what he saw. “What is this for?” He asked himself.

354. the original quote is from Jose Rizal — the Philippine National Hero ❤️

355.

Tae scattered the papers so he can read it all. But even if he can, he couldn’t understand what’s it all for.

“Why is he writing this?” He asked himself.

He sighed, giving up with his brain. He trusts him, he know he’s doing this for something good.

He saw a purple notebook placed near the hanky, but it wasn’t the same notebook that Tae was aiming before.

He got curious and grabbed it, opened it only to see the that the first page has his name written on it.

He didn’t know, but his heart jumped.

He flipped the page, and he saw there are words written. It was arranged like verses and stanzas.

“That faint voice of yours that grazed me, please call my name one more time. I’m standing still under the frozen light, but I will walk towards you, step by step. Still with—“

“Hyung?” He almost jumped in his place when he heard Jungkook’s voice from the distance.

He quickly put back the notebook and arranged everything in their place then acted like nothing happened.

“Is the water cold? Why would you bother taking a bath on winter’s eve?”

Jungkook smiled & looked away out of embarrassment. He’s now neatly dressed with his casual clothes, & his hair was beautifully touching his face.

“Do you want coffee? Or something warm?” Jungkook asked as he went to the kitchen.

Tae shook his head, “No thanks, I’m good.”

With that, none of them spoke. And Tae finally realized what he just brought to himself.

Because its night, and they’re both alone. Isn’t that awkward?

Jungkook couldn’t calm himself, so he’s somehow taking himself away from Tae because he’s quite worried.

“Why are you sitting far from me?” Tae asked, looking at Jungkook who was silently staring back at him in the kitchen.

“H-Hyung...I-I’m scared.” Jungkook muttered in his weak voice.

Tae was somehow worried, he thought Jungkook had no fears. “What is it?”

Jungkook looked like he was hesitating. But he eventually shut his mouth. “Nothing, never mind.”

Tae laughed. “Come on, what is it? And why are you over there? Do you not want me here? Just tell me, I’ll leave—“

“Hyung, I’m scared okay?” Jungkook cried.

“Then what’s it about? Tell me?” Jungkook gulped, his ears were tinted with pink, and he looks so flustered.

“I’m scared that I might do something dangerous when I come close.” He said with his voice a bit low, he’s feeling quite shy.

Tae was frozen.

But he thought, that maybe its quite fun to take advantage of this time.

Maybe pull a prank on him? Tae thought.

With slow steps, Tae started to walk towards him, keeping their eyes locked.

“Tae, what are you doing?” Jungkook asked as he felt quite nervous.

“What? I’m not doing anything.” Jungkook thought that Tae would come on his direction but Tae quickly shifted directions.

And Jungkook felt quite disappointed.

Tae went to get a glass and poured some water on it.

Jungkook looked back at him, feeling confused.

Tae drank the water, purposely looking up to expose his neck to him.

Jungkook gulped at the sight, but he couldn’t take his eyes off him.

Tae put the glass down, lips swollen with the water effect. “Your water tastes good.”

“What does it taste?”

“It tastes like water.”

Jungkook chuckled, he’s didn’t know what to react anymore.

Tae ran his fingers through his hair and pulled off his most charismatic look.

Jungkook’s smile disappeared, and Tae felt intimidated when Jungkook clicked his tongue.

Yikes.

“Are you trying to seduce me, Kim Taehyung?”

Tae gulped. Because maybe, he knew he fucked up since Jungkook is calling him by his full name now.

“No? I do that normally.”

Tae didn’t know if Jungkook was smirking or he was sarcastically laughing.

“Do you do this normally?” Jungkook stood up and slowly walked towards Tae without cutting their gaze.

“And this?” He grabbed the glass that Tae drank on and poured water on it. He drank it and purposely exposed his neck while drinking.

Tae gulped.

He finished the water and licked his lips to drink the remaining liquid.

“And this too?” He ran his fingers through his hair, and even if he’s not trying, Tae thought it was hot.

Tae was about to take a step back but then he felt counter behind. Oops.

Jungkook went forward, placing his both hands on both sides of Tae so he was locking him.

Their faces inches apart, and gazes locked. “Answer me, do you do that normally?”

Tae couldn’t think of an answer. “W-Well I—“

“You should only do that to me.”

Tae was surprised when Jungkook held his waist and carried him on his shoulder.

“H-Hey! I’m sorry, I was playing around okay?!” Tae cried as he kept hitting Jungkook’s hips to put him down.

“Ah!” Tae cried when Jungkook laid him on the bed.

“You think I was playing around?” Jungkook asked, hoping onto the bed, leaning forward.

With no warning, he quickly aimed for Tae’s lips. It was just normal for them, but this time, Tae felt that the butterflies were intensified.

“Mmhhh...” Tae cried in between the kisses.

Jungkook bit Tae’s lower lip and that made a moan escape his mouth. He took it as an advantage to explore their own with their tongues.

It was a moment of making out, when Tae felt that different butterflies again when Jungkook started kissing down his neck.

Tae was very lost into the sensation and felt very confused when Jungkook started laughing.

“H-huh?” Tae asked, feeling so disappointed when the pleasure dropped down.

“I’m sorry hyung, I was playing around too.” He laughed and place a kiss on Tae’s nose.

“I know you’re seducing me, so I played around too.” He said with his laughters.

Tae did not hesitate to pull him by his collar and kissed him again.

Jungkook was so surprised, but he eventually got lost in the kiss again. What do you expect? Tae makes a big impact on him.

It was another moment of kissing and touching, when Tae broke the kiss.

He cupped Jungkook’s cheeks and their foreheads where against each other.

“Jungkook...” he called.

“Hmm?”

“Make love to me.”

Eyes shot wide within surprise, Jungkook can feel his heart beating so fast.

“W-What?” Jungkook asked, finding the joke in Tae’s eyes.

“You heard me.”

Jungkook slowly, pulled away, not wanting to give Tae the wrong thought.

He wanted to speak, but there was nothing coming out from his mouth. He was too surprised.

“I’m not forcing you if you don’t want to. But I just wanted to know what you feel.” Tae cried, feeling a bit anxious.

Jungkook sighed, he held Tae’s hand and caressed it gently.

“Hyung, It’s not that I don’t want to—I mean, if you’re feeling pressured because of what I did, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean too.” He placed a soft kiss on Tae’s hand to make him feel less uncomfortable.

“I’m not pressured, I meant what I said.” Tae said in a low voice.

Jungkook was left with no words, he wasn’t expecting this.

“I don’t know what to say. I don’t want you to think that I’m taking advantage of you. Baby, I respect you & I love you. I promised myself to only touch you after we get married.”

Tae giggled at his words.

“Are proposing to me indirectly?” He asked, Jungkook laughed a bit. “Yes, but there’s no ring yet. Would you accept it?” He played around.

“Then let’s get married now!” Jungkook laughed at Tae’s cuteness, he didn’t know if he’s this innocent or is he just inlove with him.

“But what if...” Tae paused. “What if we don’t get married?”

Jungkook couldn’t utter a word out of confusion. He let out a nervous chuckle.

“Baby, you’re scaring me. Please don’t say that.” Jungkook held Tae’s hand tighter out of fear.

“I’m just trying to see things. I told you, I’m from the future. I know what will happen, but now that I changed it, I’m scared of what might happen next.”

Jungkook frowned at what he said. “Changed?” He asked.

Tae shut his mouth, he was afraid to tell him.

“We don’t know what might happen next. And I’ve never been so sure of a person. You’re my first love, Jungkook. You thought me a lot of things. And I’m willing to give you everything of me because I can’t think of being with somebody else than you.”

Jungkook felt like crying. He didn’t know that Tae felt this way, and he was very moved.

He was glad, that out of all the people in the universe, he’s the one he fell inlove with.

“Are you sure with this? I don’t want you feel uncomfortable.” He asked.

Tae nodded, “I told you, I’ve never been so s—“

Tae was cut off when Jungkook knelt from being seated, and took of his top.

Tae’s mouth went agape at the sight. He’s seen this before, but it still doesn’t fail to amaze him.

“No backing out.” Jungkook pulled out a playful smile on his face as he toss his shirt onto no one knows where.

Tae felt a huge wave of butterflies and tingles in his insides. He knew he won’t regret this.

“Let’s make the winter hot, shall we?”

And the rest of the night, was indeed,

history.

356. PT. 1

— cw // nsfw ‼️🔞

357. PT2 ‼️

— cw // nsfw 🔞

358. PT3 ‼️

— cw // nsfw 🔞

359. PT4 (END) ‼️

— cw // nsfw 🔞

360.

The ray of the sun was the one who woke Jungkook up, it was shining on his face and maybe, its telling him to wake up now.

He’s thinking that’s maybe its about 9 in the morning, there are no trainings since its weekends and its a holiday.

The first thing that his eyes landed on was the most beautiful human he’s ever seen.

Tae’s was beautifully sleeping beside him, blankets covering the both of them and both are still naked.

Jungkook smiled, he’s not really like this in the morning.

But you know, he just realized that it felt so good waking up in the morning, and the first thing you is the person who you love the most.

He shifted positions to examine Tae’s features clearly, and you know what? Even in his sleep, Aphrodite would be so jealous.

He gently tucked Tae’s hair falling on his face behind his ear to see his face clearly. Jungkook slightly brushed Tae’s hair with his fingers.

He’s so fond of him.

“Can’t wait to wake up to you everyday after our marriage.” He cried and smiled to himself.

“We’ll build another house, we’ll live there together with our adopted children. We’ll take care of them and I’ll make sure a happy ever after for us.”

He said, looking directly to him while he’s sleeping.

He stood from the bed, opened his cabinet to get something.

He smiled to himself, then looked at Taehyung with eyes full of love.

Clothes on, he held the engagement ring on his hand, and put it inside his pocket. He felt so excited.

“I’ll propose to you when you wake up, I’m not letting you go anymore.”

He took a quick bath, and checked on Tae to see if he’s awake. And he’s still asleep.

“I must’ve tired him last night.” Jungkook scratched the back of his head as he laughed quietly.

He went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

He had just placed the food on the table, when a knock on his door was made.

He immediately went to the door to answer it, he opened it and it spit 5 unfamiliar soldiers, but he can confirm that most of them are American.

Jungkook felt a bit confused, because its very rare for him to get a visit from his fellows.

“Yes? What can I do for you?” He asked, pulling out his professional him.

“First of all, happy new year Captain.” The soldier on the front said.

“Second of all, I’m Colonel Hank. And we’re to ask you to go with us in the police station.” Hank showed him the warrant of arrest and inspection.

“We need to inspect your house.” Jungkook glared at them, he felt nervous but he’s too professional to show it.

Jungkook moved to the side to let them in, “Go on.”

All of them went in and started inspecting everything in Jungkook’s house.

Jungkook was quite confident knowing that they won’t find whatever they’re trying to.

Jungkook saw Hank open the bedroom door, and he knew that he saw Taehyung.

But Jungkook had his ways. “Stop right there.” He said, and it caught all of their attention.

“Who is that person right there?” Hank asked, referring to Tae who was covered under the blanket.

His face wasn’t visible, since he was facing the side, and the blanket was keeping him covered from them.

“That’s my wife.” Jungkook said.

“Wouldn’t it be such a pervert and disrespectful of you if you’ll go in an inspect her?”

Hank glared back at him, stopping on his tracks from going in further. He looked at the person on the bed.

Even though he was feeling a bit suspicious, he closed the door back and did not go in. He’ll be in trouble if he goes in with a woman naked.

Woman, he thought.

After a few minutes, “Clear sir.” The other soldier whispered to Hank.

“We have to go now, Captain—“ Jungkook cut him off. “Wait, I’ll just write a letter to my wife.”

They watched him enter the room, and they knew that he won’t escape since his wife will be in danger.

Jungkook quickly pulled out a paper and wrote a short letter to Taehyung.

After that, he went outside and shut the door.

Hank chained his hands and they finally went out to the police station.

But plot twist,

They did not take him to the police station.

THE BEST AUTHOR OF THIS AU IS ARTSEOULVK🍓

Note: Please share your thoughts or experience while reading this chapter.Thanks♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786 29 10
In the hushed echoes of 1965, in the heart of the Madras Regiment, stood Lieutenant Jeon Jungkook-a beacon of strength, a fusion of Indo-Korean herit...
29.4K 1.2K 42
'The way everything seems so wrong, but so right. Was it when you promised me you will be back? Or was it the war that you never thought you will com...
46K 2.9K 22
"What if I still can't love you hyung?" "As long as we're together, I don't care about that."
21.3K 422 37
"Why do two strangers meet and fall in love, when they're not meant to be together?" This story isn't mine. Credits: ARTSEOULVK