Captain Jeon 'Since 1894'

By gellatinstories

[taekookau] "When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be on... More

FIRST NOTE🌼
PART 1-10πŸ’Œ
PART 11-20πŸ’Œ
PART 21-30πŸ’Œ
PART 31-40πŸ’Œ
PART 41-50πŸ’Œ
PART 51-60πŸ’Œ
PART 61-70πŸ’Œ
PART 71-80πŸ’Œ
PART 81-90πŸ’Œ
PART 91-100πŸ’Œ
PART 101-110πŸ’Œ
PART 111-120πŸ’Œ
PART 121-130πŸ’Œ
PART 131-140πŸ’Œ
PART 141-150πŸ’Œ
PART 151-160πŸ’Œ
PART 161-170πŸ’Œ
PART 171-180πŸ’Œ
PART 181-190πŸ’Œ
PART 191-200πŸ’Œ
PART 201-210πŸ’Œ
PART 211-220πŸ’Œ
PART 221-230πŸ’Œ
PART 231-240πŸ’Œ
PART 241-250πŸ’Œ
PART 251-260πŸ’Œ
PART 261-270πŸ’Œ
PART 271-280πŸ’Œ
PART 281-290πŸ’Œ
PART 291-300πŸ’Œ
PART 301-310πŸ’Œ
PART 311-320πŸ’Œ
PART 331-340πŸ’Œ
PART 341-350πŸ’Œ
PART 351-360πŸ’Œ
PART 361-370πŸ’Œ
PART 371-380πŸ’Œ
PART 381-390πŸ’Œ
PART 391-400πŸ’Œ
PART 401-410πŸ’Œ
NOTE:PLEASE READ
PART 411-420πŸ’Œ
PART 421-430πŸ’Œ
PART 431-440πŸ’Œ
PART 441-444πŸ’Œ
🌳 APOLOGY 🌳

PART 321-330πŸ’Œ

36.9K 1.5K 4.9K
By gellatinstories

321.

322.

Tae almost slipped on the wall but good thing that his grip was strong.

Well as you can see, he chose to climb the wall than to peacefully enter the gate since he’s afraid of the punishment again.

Akyat bahay gang to tall.

He’s now crouching above the walls, and hems about to jump down the camp when he realized that it was too high.

He mentally cursed himself for being such a scaredy cat. But fuck, he hates heights so much.

Luckily, he saw Bogum walking on the hallway below him.

“Psst!” Tae called, Bogum stopped walking and tried to listen to his surroundings.

“Pssst!” Tae called again, but this time, Bogum took out his holy rosary.

“Holy Mary full of grace, the lord is with you,” Tae mentally face palmed. He thought he’s dumb.

“Hey! The hell are you doing?” Tae was almost whisper-shouting so that no one else can hear him.

Bogum looked up, and his face of relief is funny. “Oh my, I thought a ghost was calling me.” He said.

“Do I look like a ghost? Come help me here!”

Bogum went to his direction and opened his arms like he’s gonna catch him.

“What’s that?” Tae asked, “An arm? Its edible. Want some?” Tae rolled his eyes and laughed.

“You told me you trust me, now jump. I’ll catch you.” Bogum said.

Tae did not hesitate to jump down the wall, he almost squealed but luckily Bogum catched him in his arms.

“Thanks.” Tae pulled away when he realized that they we’re too close.

You thought they’re gonna stumble together? No <3 I have something better for that 😌

“Mr. Kim!” They both heard a voice from afar. And Tae felt so nervous when he saw who it is.

Its their trainer. Well, he’s probably dead.

Tae immediately saluted then bowed to him. “Goodmorningsirimsorryimlateipromiseididnotditched—“

“Hey no, its okay.”

Tae was so surprised when their trainer said that. “Bogum told me everything this morning. You’re excused for today. I share my condolences with you.”

He said then left.

Tae felt so relieved because of that. “So you climbed a wall because you didn’t wanna get punished?”

Bogum laughed hard, and Tae thought its annoying. He rolled his eyes and smacked him on the arm.

“Ouch! You little munchkin!” Bogum almost cursed, he caressed the part that Tae hit.

“Deserved.” He ran away, but went back to say a thing.

“Thank you!” Then ran away again.

Bogum giggled to himself, he’s feeling butterflies in his stomach and he can’t control it.

It was too overwhelming, that he thought its too much. He was scared, and even more scared now that he knew he’s falling harder.

“Cute...” he whispered then went back to his business.

[ TIME SKIP : AFTERNOON ]

323.

324.

325.

“Where is Taehyung?” Seokjin asked as they gather in the field. All of the soldiers are here to wait for 12AM.

Its Christmas.

They were having a feast of food which were placed on a long wooden table.

“I think he’s in the room. I’ll fetch him.” Bogum said.

But before he leaves the table, he snatched a piece of chicken, afraid that it might get consumed before he can even taste it.

He finished the leg of fried chicken even before he arrived in their room. He washed his hands and opened the door.

“Taehyung?” He called.

He saw him peacefully sleeping on his bed in the corner. Bogum giggled, he thought it was cute.

Because Tae probably forgot about Christmas thats why he slept earlier. But Bogum knew that there was another reason why.

He slowly went to him, afraid to wake him up.

He sat on the edge of the bed, and tucked Tae’s hair behind ear since it’s blocking his face.

The lights we’re off, but the shine of the moon hit Tae’s face perfectly.

Bogum couldn’t help but to smile. “How are you so beautiful even in your sleep?” He said.

He saw that Taehyung was holding onto the hanky that he made for Jungkook.

Bogum’s heart ached.

“I know you slept early because you’re planning to welcome Captain by the port.”

Jungkook was very lucky to have Tae. Can Bogum have Taehyung in another life?

“I just hope he won’t hurt you. I will always be here for you, even if you need me or not.”

He slowly leaned forward then placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Yes, he’s a coward. But that’s the only thing he can do. He can never go farther than this.

326. [ THE NEXT DAY ]

327.

“Merry Christmas, Tae!” Namjoon greeted as soon as he got back in their room.

Some were still sleeping, some where eating. Tae was confused, “Merry what?” He asked.

“I said Christmas. Hello? Earth to Taehyung?” Namjoon joked.

And finally, Tae realized it.

“It’s Christmas today?” He asked, dumbfounded. “Yes! How do you not know?”

“Well he went to sleep early yesterday. You did not even join us in the dinner.” Their teammate giggled.

Bogum came inside the room. “Oh! Good morning!” He greeted.

Tae was startled when Bogum damped the icing of the cake onto his face with his finger.

“Hey! How dare you!” Tae cried and Bogum laughed a bit.

“I was just testing if you’re awake already. Like seriously, you didn’t know it was Christmas already?”

Tae wiped the small icing out of his face. He shook his head, “I really don’t know. By the way Merry Christmas!”

Tae grabbed the small pile of leaves on the window and threw it like a confetti. “Hey! You’re littering!”

Their teammate laughed and Tae did too.

“See y’all later, I need to go somewhere.” Tae said as he wore the sweet smile on his face.

Since its a holiday, they’re allowed to go out. No one knew where Tae is going except of Bogum.

“Hey, the arrival time of Captain wasn’t announced yet.” He whispered.

Tae wore his cardigan and scarf. “Its okay, I’ll wait for him.” He patted Bogum’s shoulder as a goodbye.

“Tae it’s literally snowing outside!” Bogum cried, and Tae shouted from the distance.

“Its okay! I’m okay!”

Bogum sighed, he’s really amazing.

328.

329.

Tae arrived at the port at 9 in the morning. The sun was shining fair, but the heat of it wasn’t enough to keep him warmer.

His cardigan and scarf were really helpful, but he just wished that his cardigan was thicker since it really cold outside.

Its already 12 in the noon and the ship from America isn’t arriving yet. There are people, but not lots since there are a few ships arriving because of the weather.

“I’m hungry.” Tae growled, luckily, he spotted a nearby eatery. He decided to eat lunch for a moment.

1 in the afternoon, Tae was really eager to wait.

To distract himself, he decided to think of a cheer that he’ll do as soon as Jungkook arrives.

“5,6...5,6,7,8...!”

He started rehearsing his small cheer for Jungkook and people are giving him the looks.

Maybe thinking that Tae is possessed. He even saw an old woman took out the holy rosary from her pocket and did the sign of the cross.

Is he really this weird for 1894?

He laughed to himself, maybe he’s being too happy. But he couldn’t help it.

Just imagining that Jungkook will arrive today makes him so happy.

3PM, lots of people are still here. And a few ships are arriving. But still, the ship from America hasn’t arrived.

He took out the hanky that he made for Jungkook.

He smiled as he looked at it. He’s never been like this. He’s never exerted so much effort just for someone. Not even for his family before.

He changed, a lot. He realized a lot of things that he haven’t back then. And Jungkook taught him that.

The wounds on his hands we’re still there, and he’s not regretting those.

He kissed the pendant of the necklace that Jungkook gave him. He’s still wearing it, and its the most valuable thing for him besides Jungkook.

“I’m waiting for you, please arrive safe.”

7PM, Tae was losing his energy, but not his patience. He’s willing to wait no matter what.

Some people are still here since there are still ships arriving. He was sitting down the bench since his legs we’re growing tired.

He even almost fell asleep.

9PM, Tae’s ears rose as soon as he heard the staff of the port say, “Next is the ship from America. Please don’t crowd the way for the people.”

Tae’s heart felt excited that he can already jump in happiness.

He went near the edge of the port where people are also waiting.

He can already see the ship from the distance it makes him nervous due to excitement.

He held tight onto the handkerchief and he can feel his hands shaking.

He bit his lip to hold back his smile because he smiled too much today. “Omygod, how to calm down?”

The huge ship arrived at its designated place and as soon as it was settled, the people started going down the ship.

Tae was very observant of the people coming down so he won’t miss Jungkook.

A lot of people is still coming down and Tae isn’t losing hope.

But he felt so disappointed when the last person that came out of the ship wasn’t Jungkook, not even Lisa.

Did he miss it? Did he not see him coming down?

Tae felt anxious, his emotions literally dropped down.

“Maybe there’s gonna be another ship from America. Don’t lose hope Tae! They said he’ll arrive today.” He comforted himself.

He sat back on the bench, but his energy wasn’t the same anymore.

Not long after, its starting to get colder to the point that Tae was shaking.

“Cold...to cold...” he said as he embraced himself to give warmth.

“Jungkook baby...where are you? I hope you’re not cold...” he whispered to himself.

11PM, Tae fell asleep on the bench. There are almost no people around since its almost morning.

Little did Tae know, Bogum went after him and hid behind the walls to still keep an eye on Taehyung.

He wanted to make sure he’s safe. And now, he thinks its time to get him home.

“Tae...” he gently patted is arm to wake him up. “Hmmm...?” Tae hummed.

“Let’s go home...its late.” Bogum said.

He saw that Taehyung was shaking because of the cold. Even his breath was visible in the air.

Bogum immediately took off his cardigan and switched it with Tae’s since its much thicker and it can save him from the cold.

“Nooo stop...I’ll wait for Jungkook...” Tae murmured in his sleep as he felt that Bogum lifted him on his back.

“He won’t arrive. The office was also surprised that he didn’t attend the welcoming conference. None of them knew what happened.”

As soon as that, he felt the collar of the cardigan was wet. And Tae was silently crying.

He sighed, he felt hurt knowing that Tae was hurting again.

‘If you only chose me, then u would never cry.’ Bogum thought. But was so wrong to think that Tae will ever love him back.

“I miss him...” Tae murmured, he did not know that his words were piercing Bogum’s heart.

But Bogum can’t do anything but to comfort him.

They arrived at Bogum’s house, in which Tae was temporarily living in too, there are people, and they’re drinking, and having fun.

Well, its Christmas. Its their tradition.

“I want to eat.” Tae cried as soon as Bogum put him down. The amount of delicious food on the table was making him hungry.

“You didn’t have dinner yet, didn’t you?” Bogum asked, and Tae nodded.

“Okay, lets eat for now.” They went to the celebration and people started greeting them since they’re just their neighbors.

Bogum avoided long conversations with them since he wanted to give Taehyung some comfort.

He’s eating quietly, but he looks so hungry.

To the point that he already had three rounds of eating.

Bogum was just having fun watching him. He think its cute that everytime Tae stuffs food in his mouth, his cheeks are puffing out.

Bogum grabbed a beer, but only for him. He can’t let Tae drink.

But he gave a juice for Taehyung, a strawberry juice to be exact. He knew its his comfort food.

“I love strawberries, its not even funny.” Tae muttered as he drank his cup of juice.

Bogum chuckled, Tae looks cute for him today. “Are cheering up yourself?”

As soon as that, Tae burst in tears. He was sobbing like kid that people are looking at them already.

“Hey, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to!” Bogum was panicking but he tried to sound gentle so he won’t scare Tae.

“Why d-didn’t he c-come?” Tae said in between his cries.

“H-he said just 1 week r-right? He said he’ll come back, he p-promised me!” Tae’s sobs were getting louder.

“Hey, hey, calm down okay? Its gonna be fine.” Bogum comforted him.

Tae grabbed the cup to drink his juice. But he was surprised at the taste.

He made a face out of the taste, “B-Bitter? This isn’t m-my juice...” Tae said.

And with that, Bogum knew he fucked up. Because Tae grabbed his cup of beer instead of his juice its the cups have the same color.

“Shit, its my beer.”

Tae can feel his throat burning, even his upper body. Its really hot, its his first time drinking beer.

“I-I want more.” He said as he tried to reach for the bottle of beer. But Bogum grabbed the beer away even before he touches it.

“No! You can’t drink!” He said.

“Drink your juice instead, it can help take the burning feeling away.” He gave him his juice but Tae was too stubborn for that.

“No! I want to drink alcohol, if you stop me i’ll cut your dick.” Bogum was taken aback by his words.

Bogum cursed himseld for being so careless, he should’ve not drank beer while Tae was here.

And now, Tae has drank another cup of beer. “This shit is really amazing.” He said.

He poured another glass, until another, until Bogum had enough.
He didn’t know if he’ll laugh or be scared.

Bogum cursed himseld for being so careless, he should’ve not drank beer while Tae was here.

And now, Tae has drank another cup of beer. “This shit is really amazing.” He said.

He poured another glass, until another, until Bogum had enough.

“You had four glasses already, it’s enough. Look at you, you’re dizzy.” Tae’s face was flushed red, and he really looked dizzy.

Or maybe he’s drunk already.

“I can see the knife. I swear I’ll cut your elephant.”

“Tae I’ll cut your elephant too fuck you.”

Tae laughed, and Bogum didn’t know whats funny.

“Do you know spongebob?” Tae asked out of nowhere.

Bogum raised a brow at the very unfamiliar name. “Sponge what?” He asked.

Tae gasped, and pointed a finger at him. “YOU DON’T SPONGEBOB?! HOW DARE YOU?!”

Bogum was startled. He has no idea about what the fuck is a spongebob.

“FOR YOUR INFORMATION—“ Bogum stuffed a strawberry into Tae’s mouth to stop him from speaking.

He carried him in his arms to get him to sleep. Captain is gonna kill him.

Well, you see, Captain can never feel relieved without leaving someone to look after Tae.

And even though he knew that Bogum liked Tae, he used those feelings to make sure that Bogum will protect him no matter what.

And he trusts him, and Bogum didn’t want to break it.

“You disrespectful minion!” Tae cried as soon as he chewed the strawberry.

“And you’re so bad for not knowing spongebob! He’s the first love of my life.” Tae smiled to himself.

Bogum felt weird. Whats so special with that spongebob?

Tae was now in his bed, and Bogum was preparing some hot meal for him to lessen the alcohol in his body.

“I miss the internet...my instagram is probably flop now. Omygod, I’m not famous anymore.”

Tae cried to himself. And Bogum felt even weird at the words.

“What is an ins..insta..instagram?” He asked but Tae just laughed.

“Its a damn app idiot. Do you know Billie Eilish? I heard she’s nominated in the Grammys! Omygod she deserves those trophies so much!”

Bogum went loading for a second, until he’ve had enough.

“Taehyung...I don’t understand your language.” He said.

But maybe, his doubts and instincts were right.

He sat on the bed beside him, and looked at him straight in the eye.

“Tell me the truth, are you from the future?”

330.

"Yes! It's a secret but since you're my *hic!* friend, I can tell you!" Tae said as he did a hiccup, he looked so drunk right now.

Bogum was completely shocked at what he just heard. Because drunk people don't lie right? It was just too unbelievable for him.

"W-wait...are you serious? A-are you really from the future?" Bogum asked once again, he needed to confirm his guts.

Tae raised a thumbs-up then laughed. "Yes! But I-I like it *hic!* more here b-because I'm *hic!* happy here."

Bogum was frozen.

He’s right. All this time, he was right.

The first day he saw Taehyung, he looks like he’s not familiar of the camp even though he should since his father is a General. He also noticed how different Tae speaks to everyone, his words are informal but respectful.

And his things, the objects that he just saw from him we’re too advanced for this era. He can never believe that it came from here.

But how?

“Where...in what year...or century did you came from?” He asked as he watch Tae chase the ants with his fingers on the wall.

“Y-year 2020...20th century.” Tae said as he pushed the ant away. Bogum gulped, is he really seeing a person who came from the future?

“Why are you here? What’s your intention?”

“Captain...I’ll *hic!* save Captain...” Tae said even though he’s only here to know his story.

Bogum felt a bit scared at his words. “Save? Why would you save Captain?”

Tae played with his fingers like new born baby who saw its fingers for the first time. “For h-history.” Tae answered.

Bogum’s brows furrowed, his head was hurting.

“Is there something bad? What’s gonna happen to Captain? What do you mean about for—“

Tae groaned and Bogum immediately stopped talking. Tae shut his eyes tight in annoyance. “Agh! You ask too much *hic!* Slow d—“

As Tae opened his eyes, he was so surprised.

Looking up straight to Bogum who’s sitting on the edge of the bed while Tae was lying, he was looking down at him.

Tears fell from Tae’s eyes as he couldn’t get his stare away from Bogum. “H-hey, are you okay?” Bogum asked.

Tae’s hand flung onto his mouth due to shock.

“Whats going on? Are you hurt—“ Bogum was surprised as soon as Tae cupped his cheeks. Tears were continuously falling down his eyes as he keep his surprised expression.

“Jungkook...” Tae muttered, Bogum was so confused as to why Tae randomly called him Jungkook.

“Huh—“

Tae’s sobs got louder. He started touching Bogum’s face like it was his first time seeing him again. “Y-You’re here...” Tae cried.

“I knew you would come today...” Tae smiled in tears then quickly pulled Bogum towards him for a kiss.

Their lips meet.

Tae was lost in the kiss, but Bogum was so surprised to the point that he can’t even move.

But the longer he feel Tae’s lips on his, with the taste of alcohol — it fucking drives him crazy — he’s addicted.

Isn’t this what he wanted? Isn’t this what he’s been dreaming of?

Well, yes. But as the same time — no.

He never dreamt of kissing Tae while he’s in his vulnerable state. He never dreamt of kissing Tae knowing he’s somebody else’s property.

And u know what hurts more? This isn’t Tae that he’s kissing — cuz it was just the alcohol talking.

He immediately pulled away but Tae was pulling him back for more. “Tae stop! I’m not Captain—its me Bogum! Ur just drunk thats why you’re seeing things!”

He cried as he held Tae’s wrist to stop him.

Tae stopped, but he started crying, and this time — his sobs were painful.

“Stop Tae...I’m not Captain...” Bogum said, but more gentle. Because he was hurting too, knowing that he can never be Jungkook.

But on the side of his perspective, he saw a blurry figure standing distantly on the side.

He turned around to see clearly.

Cold expression, hand on the hook of the door — he looked different — but it still him.

Bogum immediately stood up and bowed down with his trembling soul. “Captain...” he said.

Tae was unfortunately asleep, and he did not even see Jungkook.

Jungkook did not utter a word, but he signaled him to follow him outside. Bogum immediately stood up and went outside of follow him.

As soon as they stopped right into their garden, Bogum knelt down and lowered his head against the ground as a sign of apology.

“Captain I sincerely apologize for what happened earlier. I know you saw it and I swear to the heavens that, thats not my intention, I respect you and—“

“Stand up.” Bogum got chills at how cold and deep Jungkook’s voice.

He stood up, not being able to look at him in the eye.

Jungkook handed him a letter, and Bogum opened it. “Pardon sir, but what is this for?” He asked.

“I came here order you to lead the tomorrow’s welcoming for the American soldiers. They’ll arrive tomorrow and I want everything to be in place. Are we clear?”

“Sir, yes sir!”

Bogum saluted and Jungkook nodded as an acknowledgement. He dared to leave, but Bogum didn’t want to waste the opportunity.

“Captain,” he called, & Jungkook paused in his tracks.

“Tae is inside. Why not go see him? He’s really longing for you. He even waited for you, sir.”

Jungkook looked back, still keeping the same face from earlier. “he prepared something for you and he really worked hard for it. I’m sorry if he’s drunk, but he’ll be so happy if he sees you.”

Jungkook raised a brow. “Why do I need to see him?” He paused.

“Are we together?”

Bogum was so surprised at his words. Did he hear that right?

“He’s a trainee. What’s so special about him for a Captain like me to waste seconds just to see him?” Jungkook asked. Bogum couldn’t read his expression.

Jungkook shrugged, and turned around to leave.

But before he could go farther, Bogum shouted.

“Without all due respect sir, but is Taehyung just a toy for you?” Bogum was shaking in anger, but he wanted to control himself.

Jungkook just paused in his tracks, but he did not answer. A few seconds later, he finally left.

Bogum shut his eyes tight as he clench his fists in anger. He was so furious, he didn’t know what happened but he wanted to punch the hell out of Jungkook’s face.

“How dare he treat Tae like that?” Bogum whispered to himself.

He went back inside the room to see Taehyung.

And his heart ached as he saw him sleeping so peacefully on the bed like nothing happened.

And you know what hurts more? He’s holding the pendant of the necklace that Jungkook gave him, and the hanky that he made for him on the other of his hand.

Bogum sighed.

“I wanted you to know that Captain is here, but I the same time, I don’t.” Bogum spoke, looking at Tae.

“Because from how he acted earlier? I know you’re just gonna be hurt.” He sat on the couch & closed his eyes to sleep.

But he’s wondering...

“What happened to Captain?”

THE BEST AUTHOR OF THIS AU IS ARTSEOULVK🍓

Note: Please share your thoughts or experience while reading this chapter.Thanks♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 396 15
'Maybe when the time is right...you will find me again.' -K.Tolnoe 'What's meant to be...will always find it's way...always...
5.6M 290K 116
Starring Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook This is original by @ARTSEOULVK in twitter i just write it for the people dont have twitter and want to re...
3.2K 112 54
Mr. Kim Taehyung -The general son from the future. "My last wish, is for me and caption story to repeat again but this time, a happy ending will cou...
27.3K 1.5K 23
"Do You Love Me, Sir?" "I Want You... I Want You So Badly Right Now; Isn't It Enough For You?"