๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐„, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ...

By -H8KAM

๐–๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž: "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ/๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐Ÿซฃ
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š

4.4K 131 392
By -H8KAM

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺.

𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺
3:45 𝘱𝘮

"Come on Hades, it's freezing out here." Izuku sighed as he waited for the dog to do his business. He pulled his hoodie over his head and gripped the doggy bag tightly.

Hades let out loud bark indicating he was finished, putting the plastic gloves on, Izuku picked up his mess. "Good boy." he said quickly and scooped the puppy up.

Izuku sighed and made his way to Katsuki's room to deliver his so-called son back to him. It has only been three days since the strip club incident and he is trying his best to make it up to his friend.

Although Katsuki didn't seem to be angry at Izuku, he could feel the uncomfortable tension each time the two spoke. Izuku let out a small sigh before knocking on his bedroom door.

"Come in." he responded after a while.

Izuku opened the door and as soon as he stepped foot inside, a wave dove body wash hit his nose. Katsuki sat at his desk, holding his phone between his shoulder and ear while typing on his laptop.

"Mama I don't care if she was a 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 I'm not interested." Katsuki hollered into the phone causing Izuku to jump quietly. He leaned his head back on the chair, listening to his mother yell back at him.

Katsuki let out a long sigh and stood up out of his chair adjusting the towel wrapped around his waist. "If your old ass hasn't reached menopause yet, maybe you should have another kid instead of worrying about grandbabies."

Katsuki motioned Izuku to sit on his bed as he started to get dressed, Izuku averted his eyes and waited patiently for him to finish his conversation.

The mother and son went back and forth with insults for a few minutes before Katsuki finally cut it off. "Ma, my phone is about to die. Call you later, love you bye." hanging up the phone he threw it on the bed beside Izuku.

Katsuki adjusted the drawstring on his joggers, and began to rummage through his closet for a shirt.

"Kat, I want to talk to you about what happened between me and Y/n. I swear it just happened, I don't know what I was doing." he started to blurt out, not giving Katsuki a chance to speak he continued on.

"I know what I did was really bad but it felt really good, and I'm so sorry that I even let it go that far! I-If it makes you feel better I got really embarrassed cause I had AllMight underwear on!"

"..." the room went quiet as the two silently just stared at one another.

"You're still wearing AllMight drawls?" Katsuki asked while pulling a hoodie over his head.

"Did you just ignore all the important shit I just said?" Izuku dragged his hand over his face, he had clearly kept that in for too long. He felt so relieved to have gotten that off his chest.

"Don't care," Katsuki said softly, without a hint of anger on his face. He looked at himself in the mirror, not giving much attention to Izuku.

"Next time you get a crush, just know I'm going
to do that exact same thing." Katsuki responded with a smirk plastered on his face. Izuku glared at him not knowing if he was serious or not, but what he did was wrong and even though Katsuki would never admit it Izuku knew he had hurt him.

"That's fair." Izuku nodded his head while running his fingers through Hades' fur. Katsuki grabbed the edge of his closet door and closed it, finally making eye contact with Izuku.

Katsuki let out a harsh sigh and trailed his eyes up and down Izuku's body, examining what you could've possibly seen in him to give him the honor to touch you. Were your standards that low that you would let someone with AllMight drawls fuck you, it was almost disrespectful to have someone like Izuku to see you naked.

"Lucky bastard." Katsuki scoffed under his breath.

ᶠYͧoͨᵏu

Instagram, the one place where you can stalk someone and not get charged for it. From Instagram you could easily find someone's school, friends, shit even their great grandma if you searched hard enough.

You scrolled through the few photos that Katsuki had posted there, examining each and every one of them. Pausing on the one with his sister and his dad, "Damn, she fine as fuck." you stuffed your mouth with chips and continued to scroll down, seeing a picture of him effortlessly flaunting his muscles.

You instantly choked on your chips when you saw it, not to mention he had a sly smirk on his face. THAT NIGGA KNEW YOU WHAT HE WAS DOING, hoe ass.

Shaking your head you looked at the next post seeing it was a picture of him and a little girl holding ice cream. "He has a kid,"

"The fuck you doing?"

You squeal softly in surprise hearing a familiar voice behind you. Cami glanced over your shoulder, wrapping her arm around you. "Stalking seriously?" she laughed.

"I'm not ashamed." you snickered and placed your phone in your pocket. "Both of you stop flirting." Seiji forced himself between the two of you causing you both to separate, Cami rolled her eyes and glared at you.

"Keep your bitch in check Y/n." she stuck her tongue out at Seiji like a little kid causing them to start arguing like children. You shook your head at the two embarrassed that they were arguing out in public like this, especially in downtown Musutafu. Everyone down here is so judgmental.

You threw your bag into the trash and peered through the Barnes N' Noble, Inasa walked around the store browsing through the books as if he didn't have a care in the world. You let out a low sigh knowing you would be here for a while.

You glance over at the married couple seeing that they were still arguing over nonsense.

"I'm going to the pet shop to teach the parrots curse words, wanna come?" you asked the two, both invested into the argument to reply to you. You shrugged and made your way across the street to the pet smarts, quickly hopping your way over to the parrots.

You peered over in the bird's enclosure, "Hey birdie!" you smiled happily, gently petting the birds with your finger.

"Now say, fuck you." you grabbed the sample food and nudged the parrot's beak trying to get it to eat.

"You shouldn't harass the birds." A voice said from the side of you. You leaned further into the enclosure on the edge of your toes, the parrots taking interest in you.

"Mind your business," you fed the psittacines, leaning deeper into the enclosure. You felt a pair of eyes watch you as you leaned deeper and deeper to the enclosure to the point your feet were off the ground.

A pair of hands wrapped around your waist causing you not to get any closer. "Say, fuck you!" you bribed them with food.

One bird squawked and said the two words. "Ha! Did you hear it!" you dropped the bird food and looked back at the person holding you.

"Loud and clear." Katsuki huffed while gazing at you. You quickly wiggled out of his grip onto your feet to look at him, and quickly dusted your uniform to look more presentable.

"Do you have a GPS installed in my phone or something?" you cleared your throat, crossing your arms at him.

Katsuki gently bit down on his bottom lip while eyeing your glossed lips, his hands now in the pockets of his pants. "If I wanted to see you I wouldn't come dressed like this," Katsuki replied, not breaking his gaze.

He had on a simple black hoodie, cookie monster pajamas pants, and tore up house shoes... and a small puppy aggressively tugging and biting his slippers.

"Yeah, yeah you do look like shit." you laughed softly,

"Mhm," he hummed in response, pulling a hand out of his pockets as he picked up Hades placing him in the pocket of his hoodie. "What's her name?" you asked, watching the pup happily snuggle up in his pocket.

"Are you really trying to make small talk with me?" his brows furrowed at you a bit confused, you replied with a shrug and untucked your hands from your arms.

"𝐇𝐢𝐬 name is Hades." Katsuki leaned forward letting you stick your hand in his pocket to pet the tired pup. You smiled seeing his stretch and yawn, after petting him you looked up at Katsuki.

"Hey?" Katsuki cleared his throat.

"Yes?" you replied.

"My Ma house isn't far from here, I was going to drop Hades off and then go back to the dorms. But I can... uh, drop you off at Shiketsu if you need a ride." he spoke in a low voice, almost as if he didn't want anyone else to hear.

"That's sweet but I'm not getting a ride from a dude who's - " you paused for a moment and looked at the window, seeing that Seiji and Cami were still arguing outside of the Barnes N' Nobles.

You knew you wouldn't be able to handle the bus ride with those two idiots back home...

You know what, fuck it.

"No bad blood?" you asked, looking back at him.

"I mean you did fuck my-"

"Do we have bad blood or not nigga?"

"No."

"Mkay, let's ride then."

editor: marasia_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 232 14
Includes Smut Angst Fluff Lemon I think that's it ๐Ÿ˜š
142K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโˆž โ โˆžเผบ โ™กเผปโœง ๐Ÿ… #1 - #animeoneshots ๐Ÿ…#2 - #mhafanfics ๐Ÿ… #3...
1.8M 22.1K 115
๐ŸŒป f l u f f ๐Ÿ’ฅ s m u t ๐Ÿฅ€ a n g s t ๐Ÿ”ฅ r e q u e s t s ๐Ÿ’‹ l i m e y โœจ h e a d c a n n o n s ๐Ÿ—ฟ s h i t p o s t ๐ŸŒช a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...
231K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person ๐Ÿ˜ญ Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...