𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗹𝘆| ✔︎

By izzeliaa

"How do you say idiot in Italian?" "Bell'uomo." [ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛] "You're a bell'uomo." .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Amore

Epilouge

192K 7.4K 27.3K
By izzeliaa

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

It's been almost a seven years.

But this time I'm being serious.

I adjusted his Superman sunglasses smiling before turning and fixing Sofia's collard shirt she insisted to wear so she could be like Lee, "Okay what do you do if someone bullies you?"

"Bite them," they both nodded.

"I was going for talk it out," I nodded, "be on your best behavior and don't do anything dumb like your daddy would do okay?"

"Got it," Leo Jr. nodded as I grinned. 

His name isn't actually Leo Jr so we're clear, I was joking. Lee wishes I would name them after him.

"We know," Sofia told me.

Leo rolled his eyes making both me and Sofia look over at him, "Freak."

"Loser," Ryder stated.

"Why is he a mini you?"

"Cause we're cool."

Leo shook his head before kissing the top of Ryder's head, "Have a good day Ry, I love you."

"Love you too daddy," he grinned, "love you momma," he said before running off to his teacher.

Sofia smiled as Lee kissed the top of her head this time, "Don't be mean to any kids, I love you."

"Love you too dad," she smiled before turning as hugging my leg, "bye momma love you."

"I love you too."

As she walked way I frowned.

"I'm going to cry."

Leo wrapped his arm around me, "They'll be fine."

"What if someone bullies them or something?"

"I'll beat up a six year old."

"Same."

Today is their first day of kindergarten and I'm emotionally unstable.

Sofia and Ryder are twins if you were wondering, I'm never getting pregnant again let that be known.

Don't get me wrong though, love them.

A lot.

Sofia looks like me but is basically a little Lee, just more sarcastic and scary.

Ryder however looks more like Lee but he's adopted my tendency to bully Leo and wear sunglasses.

Which is perfect since instead of it being one versus one it's three versus one.

Leo held my hand as we walked back to the car.

We've drifted apart slightly after all these years.

It's just not the same.

That is why I have decided to murder him.

But please don't inform Lee that I said that or else he'll hide the knives from me again since he can't handle the heat.

Leo opened the car door for me as I smiled, "Thank you Darling."

Also to be very clear I was joking when I said we drifted apart I'm still very in love with that freak, as I stated a lot of years ago, I could never get bored of him.

"I can't believe they're in school already," I said with a small smile, "they'll be fine since they have my Einstein genetics."

"Einstein genetics?"

"Don't forget who's the one with their own company Leonardo," I said raising an eyebrow putting my sunglasses on the top of my head.

Did I start my own sunglasses company?

Yes, yes I did.

Belles Sunshine.

I'm kind of a big deal in the industry.

Now I can actually pay for more stuff than before, official sugar momma.

I smiled over at Leo who smiled back at me, "I love you."

"I love you too Amore," he grinned.

"Good loser."

He put his hand on my thigh and I smiled, he's still very obviously the love of my life.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Leonardo

Belle sat across from me with a smile, "Remember when you fainted when the doctor accidentally told us I was having quadruplets instead of twins?"

"Fuck off."

How do you even get those two mixed up?

Belle being pregnant was a trip.

☀︎︎ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ☀︎︎

Belle flipped me off, "I need them Leo."

"Who puts ketchup and mustard on a banana?"

"Me that's who, you fucking," she balled her hands into fists before crying, "I just-"

I wrapped my arms around her when she suddenly stood up smiling, "I got Kevin and Sara matching sweaters, want to see?"

"Uh," I said, as she narrowed her eyes at me, "yeah of course."

"Good choice Leonardo."

She walked off or more like waddled but she expressed that if I ever used waddled instead of walked referring to her she'd scoop out my eyeballs and eat them.

So she walked off to grab the sweaters with a smile before walking back in with tiny cat sweaters with toast on them.

Toast?

"Do you like them?"

Before I could answer she glared at me, "Why are you hesitating Leonardo?"

"I wasn't?"

"Oh so now I'm a liar."

"Amore," I said, but she threw the sweaters at me before mumbling about wanting a pretzel.

☀︎︎ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ☀︎︎

Belle pinched my cheeks, "You're so pretty freak."

I smiled before kissing her, "Do you want to-"

Before I could finish my sentence Sofia walked in before crinkling her nose, "Ew," she turned before calling out to her brother, "Ry come here."

I could hear light footsteps running as Ryder bursted in wearing his spider man pajamas and Belle smiled.

Ryder was about to talk before he furrowed his eyebrows at Sofia, "Those are mine," he said referring to the purple sunglasses Sofia had on the top of my head.

She shrugged, "No."

"Yes?"

"I think you're mixing them up."

"Oh," Ryder nodded as I shook my head with a smile on my face.

Belle stood up making Ryder run up to her, she lifted him up above her head, "I'm like Simba."

She laughed setting him down, "You are but I think it's time for bed," she said softly to both of them.

They nodded before racing each other to their rooms that were next to each other.

As I stood up I wrapped my arms around Belle resting my head on her shoulder as she softly smiled.

"Do you love me?"

"Endlessly."

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎ ☕︎︎⋆☀︎︎⋆☕︎︎
Epilogue

posted:7/24/2021 3:39pm

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

THIS IS MY LAST EVER ACTUAL A/N FOR ENDLESSLY

I'm going to act like I'm accepting a Grammy award for a second now

I would like to thank all my frequent commenters I can't really @ you all since there's actually a lot but love you

Thank you to all my "ghost" readers who barley or never comment but still vote or just give me a read

Special thanks to people who made tiktok videos about this book or shouted it out somewhere

VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO PPL WHO HAVE BEEN READING SINCE CHAPTER 5 WHERE I ALMSOT PEED MYSELF WHEN I WOKE UP TO 9k NOTIFICATIONS

Thank you for 2k followers 🤤

THANK U FOR 900k READS WTF
(I know it's at 898k rn but after I post this it's probably going to be 900k and I wanted to thank you in advance)

I want a septum piercing but my mom won't let me get one which I find strange considering I have a nose ring 

I just didn't have a reaction to my second covid shot and I was kinda disappointed since I couldn't stay home but had to go an event with my family

If I ever get famous for a random mf reason someone's gonna dig up that video of me stabbing that nectarine and I'll get ridiculed

On that very note I would like to apologize for giving u the impression I was actually going to cut an apple into perfect slices

My Oma is literally so fun love her the most

For the ppl asking I am in fact writing another book and you should read it once I publish it :))

I CAN DO THE COMPLETED THING TAG

I read a comment wrong and I thought someone was calling me problematic and I was so confused

I think the most problematic things I've done on here is post hate comments against myself, stab a nectarine, and call people losers

Including a/n's this book is 137,631k words

Love you guys

I want to be dramatic and cheesy so

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
513K 14K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
2.1M 55.1K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...
633K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...