Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

Second Arc: New Start

1.2K 7 36
By WAMred

An: I have decided to begin this Second Arc with a small time skip.

A few days later.

A lot have happened since Unity Academy first opening from August towards October. Not only did Unity Academy earn a lot of support but they have be able to start the process of Union Academy fall. Yet Union become more active lately which worries Will a bit but he continues to be Unity headmaster. Starting with the new students and teachers along with new headmasters that are gonna be apart of Unity.

New students:

Pokemon (video game characters): 30 (I think).
Xenoblade Chronicles: 15 (playable characters and two drivers).
Taimanin: 5.
Carmen Sandiego: 4.
Slugterra: 2.
Furries: 10.

An: couldn't come up with a better name so I decided to go with that.

Loli Rock: 3.
Voltron: 11.
Tron: 3.
Cubix: 5.
Loonatics unleash: 6.
Boku no Pico: 3.

An: ... No answer why I add this.

6teen: 6.
Little nightmares: 4.
Welcome to the Wayne: 4.
Iron man: Armored Adventures: 4
Dragon Quest: (unsure)
Final Fantasy: (unsure)

An: reason I put unsure is because of the large amount of characters.

New Staff:

Taimanin: 5
Slugterra: 3
Tron: 1
Cubix: 3
Welcome to the Wayne: 3
Iron man: Armored Adventures: 2
Hotel Hazbin: 1
Gravity Falls: 3

An: I know that is short but I decided to add a few teachers instead of a lot.

New headmasters:

From Half Life: Gordon Freeman.
From Xenoblade Chronicles: Dark Pneuma
From Fnaf: Vincent Afton.
From Helltaker: Justice.
From NSR: Tatiana Qwartz.
And from DC Comics: Amanda Waller.

An: I know that there a few of you who hate Amanda Waller but believe me when I say this Amanda Waller is a different version.

The new comers are being guiding by Celestia and a few students as they walk throughout the academy.

Inside Will office.

Currently he is talking to The Hunter (Bloodborne), Jonathan Emmet Reid (Vampyr), Kyle Crane (Dying Light), and Deacon St. John (Days Gone).

Will: "Thank you for coming" he said.

Jonathan: "it no problem but I guess you want to see us because of the Elite Plagues being released" he said.

Will: "yes and you four already knew who released them" he said.

Kyle: "Yeah can't believe that those Union bastards would release them" he said.

Deacon: "we may had delt with the Elite Plagues before but because of our late arrival we know that they regain their full powers" he said.

Hunter: "Indeed but what I notice is that there ain't a lot of their forces appearing." He said.

Will: sigh "it because they are waiting for the others to awaken" he said surprising them.

Kyle: "what? Why? They know that their armies won't work together" he said before realizing the reason. "Unless they found themselves a leader" he said.

Will: nod with a frown "at the moment we ain't sure who they selected for their leader but judging from the amount of evil energy gathering at Dark Continent" he said showing a map of the Dark Continent. "That Union villains have moved there along with a few others" he said.

Hunter: "if that is true then Union will never find their enemies since the Dark Continent is classified as Eldritch Rank" he said.

An: Basically Eldritch rank is the highest level threat which even Union and their allies have no jurisdiction over.

Deacon: arms cross "I admit that whoever their leader must be cleaver and deadly to gather every villain there" he said.

Will: "from what I gather" he said showing a few locations that are within Unity and AUD protection area. "These are the few places that certain villains are using as their bases" he said.

Jonathan: "Basically the villains who ain't apart of the villains in Dark Continent" he said.

Will: "Yes but what I gather these four" he said showing four photos to the four men. "Have be gathering the Elite Plagues small armies" he said.

Fulst (Taimanin): who be gathering vampires.

Professor Tomoe (sailor moon): who be gathering the Infected (Dying Light).

Caesar Clown (One Piece): who be gathering the Freakers.

Rintaro (Steins;Gate): who be gathering the Beasts.

Will: "each one have done a sin that even I won't describe them" he said angry towards the four.

Hunter: "... So you know where they are?" He said.

Will: "yes but I am bringing in the leader to deal with the one person who gather them" he said surprising them.

Deacon: "You sure that is wise?" He ask a bit worried.

Will: "Yes because the bastard who gather them is someone that you five hate" he said showing them a photo that cause them to unleash a killer aura to fill his office.

Shou Tucker (Full Metal Alchemist).

An: next chapter will be a lemon between Will and two females at his house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 648 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
2K 71 12
Think of this, you were reading your favorite stories when you get hit by a truck, you should've looked before walking across the next street, that's...
25.2K 422 26
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
6.7K 220 46
this story is about heroes from a different universe where union academy was a fictional world full of characters from different animes and shows I d...