๐Œ๐ฒ ๐๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

De rubyywooo

Tine was dared to text his phone neighbour an 'I love you' Mais

Phone neighbour
Drama is my middle name
'Thanks Tine'
Stop acting like me
Love at first bump
Drunk Sexting
Confession
They finally meet
The Date pt.1
The Date pt.2
Boyfriends
Dad? Daddy!
BRO
Special chapter: Phone Sex

'Who are you?'

2.1K 158 60
De rubyywooo

*A few days later*

[3:00 a.m.]

Wat

Sarawat

Watttttt

What?

Tine it's 3 a.m.

I've eyes and a clock too

*sigh*

What is it, tua woon wai?

I can't sleep

And what exactly do you want me to do about it?

Ionno

Do something

My mind isn't in a functioning state right now. I was literally asleep.

I finally know how it's like to be you.

Wow congrats -_-

Is this how you feel all the time

...

...

Shut up

I didn't even say anything

Go to sleep Tine

Oh wow thanks that's genius! Why didn't I just think of that in the first place?

I fucking CANT! That's the problem

I really don't know what to do

Come here

And lull me to sleep

Tine

What? Can't you even do that now?

Do you want to break up with me? Don't you love me anymore

Are you tired of me already

Shut up

Make me

Don't play with me right now

Why not?

Tine, Can I, for god's sake, go back to sleep?

What about me?

:((((((

We're not in a freaking movie Tine. It's 3 at midnight and it would be a bit too extra if I came all the way there right now.

[incoming call from Salmon<3]

"What?"

"What? Tine, are you mad? Baby I'm sorry. Do you seriously want me to come?"

"No. It's fine"

"Good. Go get your PC now"

"Huh? Why?"

"So that I can sing you your favourite songs until you fall asleep"

"Didn't you say that you were sleepy"

"Just go"

"It's fine Ai'Wat. Go back to sleep"

"Are you done?"

"Done with what?"

"Done being mad?"

"No"

"Tine"

"Argh fineeee! Yes."

"Okay good. Go now, tua woon wai"

"Why can't let me be mad at you in peace for a fucking moment"

"Because I'm the best boyfriend ever"

"Ha very funny"

"What? Am I not?"

"No"

"No?"

"Yes"

"Yes?"

"No! Yes to no"

"No"

"Ahhhh shut up. Stop saying yes or no"

"Stupid Kwai noi"

"Stupid best boyfriend ever. Happy now?"

"Very *giggles* Go now Ai'Tine."

After they disconnected the call, They FaceTimed and Sarawat ended up doing a whole scrubbs concert until Tine eventually fell asleep with Wat still on line.

Sarawat only realised and noticed that Tine fell asleep when a couple of little snores interrupted and disturbed his song in middle. He looked at the screen to find his boyfriend already cutely asleep, bringing a smile onto his face.

He shook his head and cooed a 'goodnight' to the sleeping figure behind the screen before bringing his own screen a little closer and placing a peck on Tine's forehead.

"What have you done to me, Tine? Look at me, I'm kissing my laptop, talking to my sleeping boyfriend, Who would've thought" Sarawat whispered and wrapped himself in a blanket, falling asleep.

He didn't disconnect the call though. He didn't forget to, either.

Tine was brought back to reality from his dreamland when he a few knocks on his door disturbed his peaceful sleep.

He groaned in his sleep and covered his ears with pillow, burying his face in it, hoping that whoever came by would go away but the knocks didn't stop.

He groaned again and finally opened his eyes to find his boyfriend still sleeping like baby on the screen. He turned to look at the clock and it was seven in the morning

A faint smile immediately blossomed on his face when he realised that Wat didn't disconnect the call yet. He softly rubbed Wat's face on the screen with his thumb before whispering a "good morning, Ai'Wat"

There was a knock again.

"Why don't you just break my door? COMING!" Tine shouted before getting off the bed and stomped his way to the door.

"Who could it be at this hour? If it's one of my friends, I'll kill them without a second thought" Tine mumbled to himself, annoyed. He was still sleepy as he didn't get much sleep last night due to falling asleep pretty late.

Tine was absolutely bewildered, making all his sleep fly away just like that, when he saw the face of the person on the other side of the door

"Wha.." Tine trailed off, his jaw hanging low.

"Who are you?"

TBC

A/n
Sorry for the rather short chapter :(

Y'all, Who do you think Tine saw?👀

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

243K 10.7K 56
Sarawat was known for his dirty deeds around school but he had one weakness, he was in love with a guy in his university. Tine is cute chic boy who i...
42.3K 2.1K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...
20.2K 1K 16
๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šŒ...
173K 6.6K 27
what happens when win married his crush who hates him? In this hate to love journey let's know what win learn in his life Best rankings #1 in 2gethe...