Love me till Eternity (comple...

By taexbearrrr

Cover credit :- @shubhangi1600 "Virat chavan" a business man who never showed his face to his employees excep... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
cover..
chapter 10
chapter 11.
chapter 12
chapter 13

•THE HAPPY ENDING•

1.8K 117 20
By taexbearrrr

Hit the star botton and place your comments in this comment box and here we go....

Sai- virat hm destination pe agaye !!

Kitna acha resort ha na!

Virat- hmm(lost in her)

Sai- virat chalo apne rooms ki chabhiya lelete ha !!

Virat- hmm(😍😍)

Sai- virat? Virat ??

Virat- ha ha sai!!

Sai- chalo yarr kaha ghum the ??

Virat- kisi ke payar me ??

Sai- huh??

Virat- ha nahi kuch nahi..

Sai- tumara kuch nahi hosakta !!

Virat- indeed !!

Sai- 😑

A man comes and call them in there the manager told them that they were doing too late so hi gave there rooms too other peoples ...

Sai- what???

Virat- it's ridiculous I will complain about you for sure u guys atleast u should tell us By calling should confirm first that we are coming or not!!..

Sai- exactly yarr!!

When girl came from behind!!

Girl- my room keys please!!

He tells her the same and she also scolds him!!

Sai- virat pucho inse koi guest room Khali hoto bhaut acha hoga !!

Virat- ha sai tum sahi karrai ho isi jagha pe jada kar guest rooms hote ha !!

Sai- ha pucho!!

Virat- ha sai ruko ..

He goes and asks the manager

That girl sees him and gets lost in him her eyes where stuck on him!!

Sai sees her staring virat and a feeling of jealousy start taking place in her heart !!

Manager- sir hm pata karke batate ha tab tak ap yaha Aram se batiya!!..

Virat- yes better for u!!

Saying this virat move back and by mistakely pressed the girls dupata which she wore in a way in which it reaches to the ground floor..

She felt a force and was going to fall when virat held her by waist!!

She was staring him and was lost in her eyes and virat was afraid as he stepped her dupata due to which it got teard up and he was lost in his own thought when sai taps his shoulder saying virat what the hell are you doing virat immediately leaves her causing her to fall !!

Girl- ahhhhh!!

Virat- o my really sorry dear * giving his hands to make her stand*

Girl- its.... it's okay !!

Virat- actually by mistake par pad gaya!!

Girl- yes.... I... I.. can understand!!

Virat felt guilty so he thought to make her cool as she was looking quite effected with his act!! But actually she was blushing and was getting shy seeing him ...

Virat- don't afraid I will not do anything to u well my name is virat 🙂!!

Girl- hi.. hii I am not afraid well my name is ta... tanvi ... tanvi Mittal..

Virat- hello tanvi hope u didn't minded what happened now and u will feel free to become my friend!!

Tanvi- ya ya sure ...

And they shake there hands!!

Here some when was fuming in jealousy 😂😂..

Sai in mind- ek no ka chalu ladka ha kase flirting kar raha ha us tanvi kanvi se .. isko to ma batau gi ache se !!..

Then manager comes saying

Man- sir and madam we have only two rooms and u all are 3 one of you have to share rooms !!

Virat- what !!

Sai- (she thought she will have to share the room with tanvi so ) ma ... ma room share nahi karsakti it's final and ma yaha sabse phale aai thi isi liya I will take the room for alone that's it!!
( ha or nahi to kiya jake bench or soye gi na tab samaj aye ga is manivi tanvi ko😏)

Virat- par sai bhar bhut thand ha
( he was going to say ma kase souga when sai interrupted )

Sai- ma kuch nahi janti ma room kisi ke sath share nahi karsakti mujhe problem ha room share karne se!!

Saying this she tooks her room keys and was going when virat says..

Virat- mr. Manager ap ye room tanvi ji ko dedije ma bhar bench pe ksi tarha manage karlunga

Sai turns in shock she decided to ask him for sharing her room when tanvi says..

Tanvi- mr. Virat !! I .. I can share my room with u as I can't see my friend freezing in cold *she said looking at sai in a taunting way*

Sai again tries to say something but virat cuts her off..

Virat- ji nahi tanvi ma ek anjan insan hu vobhi ladka hu I can't say with u!!

Tanvi- virat I can understand but I will not let u sleep there at cold and I will not take this room too !!

Virat- tanvi ! Then where will u sleep??

Tanvi- I will sleep at the bench there!!

Sai felt relieved and again turns too go but

Virat- god u are really an angel but i will not allow u to sleep in the cold and I .. I can bare the cold seriously * saying this he suddenly sneezes*

Tanvi- ha dikh raha ha kitna bare karsakte ha apko to abhi hi cold hogaya !!

Sai was looking tanvi with extreme anger when he again sneezed and blood comes from his nose sai immediately pulls out her hankie to give him when she saw virat using tanvi's hanky she was holding his shoulders and sai was not fine with this she was going to her and snatch virat when her phone rings

Here virat was seeing sai he needs her he wants her to take care of him take him to her room but when he looks up too see her she was facing her back and was busy in a call virat felt a little bad so he agreed tanvi and she takes him with manager who shows them there room!!

Sai- *after cutting the call* virat virat..

Manager coming- madam he is with tanvi ma in her room he is fine now his nose suddenly started bleeding but luckily tanvi mam was carrying a nose drop and after consuming it he was feeling much better!!

Sai was feeling an extreme fear an extreme insecurity she was sure virat must have thought I don't want to be with him and i didn't even looked at him when he was bleeding he must be feeling a regret of becoming my friend..

Sai was indulged in her thoughts when tanvi came out to take her purse she left there sai saw her she was now wearing shorts and crop top sai realized that her intentions aren't good and virat was also attracted to her ..
All negative thoughts was coming in her mind ..

Tanvi pics her Purce and sees sai and says..

Kasi dost ha ap bechare virat really I feel pity on him...

Sai said in anger- just stay in your limits!!.. virat he understands me he will understand me !! She chants last tow lines ..

Tanvi- he is also regretting for making u his friend!! I saw in his eyes when u turned your sight after seeing him bleeding his heart brocked I saw tears in his eyes bichara vase don't worry as I will take care of him being a doctor!!..

Saying this she goes in her room sai was there crying she cried for a minute and then she goes to tanvi and virat's room virat was on the bed sleeping and tanvi was doing something on laptop when virat wakes up and says sai se milna ha mujhe !!

Tanvi- Kon vo jo apko apne Room share karne se mana karrai thi or apko bleeding hote dekh mu fare liya tha ??

Sai felt very mad at tanvi and was feeling to do her murder she was instigating virat against her
But wait she wants to here what virat says..

Virat was lost in his thought here sai thought virat dropped the idea of meeting her a tear escaped from her eyes here tanvi started instigating virat and sai was just standing there with tears waiting for his response!!

Virat- shut up!!!!
Ma apni sai ko ache se janta hu tumhe ye batane ki jarurat nahi ha ki vo kasi ha !!

Tanvi- virat why are you getting furious I am telling the fact it's u who doesn't knows the difference between the friends with deed and a friend indeed!!

That's when sai loses her cool and was going to enter inside when virat says something making her jaw drop..

Virat- SAI MERI FRIEND NAHI HA !!!!

Sai felt a great great pain she felt as if ground slided from her down..

She broked and was going when she hears something which made her heart even stop betting..

Virat- I I love her I love my sai from the bottom of my heart and I understand her i believe her more then i believe or understand myself...

She is my breath...

Sai burst into happy tears..

Tanvi got up and says I feel really sorry for u as she doesn't loves u if she loves u or had any type of feelings for u she must have came and check on u ..

Virat- fahmy head is spinning can u just shut your self !!

Tanvi- wait ma manager se puchti hu headache pills ke liya don't worry I will be back *saying this she runs out sai hids at the back of the door*

Virat head starts panning he was going to fell when sai runs and holds him!!

Virat- sai tum !!😢

Sai nodded in tears!!

Virat- a.. tum jao so jao ma tanvi ke sath adjust karlunga or .. or mujhe kuch nahi hua ha..
Saying this he withdraw himself from sai's hold *he was still upset from him*

Sai- virat meri bat ..

Virat- sai please leave I want to sleep ..

He was going saying this when suddenly she holds his hand and says I... LOVE U VIRAT I LOVE U BEYOND THE WORD LOVE !!

He got frozed he turns and sees sai in shock!!

Virat- what!! Ju.. just repeat what u said ??

Sai- I love u virat..
Do u would like to spend your whole life with me as a life partner!!

Virat was in shock!!

Sai- virat reply atleast do u love me !!

When he didn't respond sai pretends to be upset and she is leaving when virat holds her hand she turns and virat smashes his lips on her ..

Sai was in shock seeing the bold side of his shy virat she also responded to his kiss..

Tanvi comes back with medicine when she sees virat and sai in deep kiss she just closed the door of the room and went away ..

Here virat left his self control..
As well as sai they need each other so badly !!

That day virat put his names step on sai making her entirely his...

Here tanvi calls someone..

Hey bharkha kam hogaya tera !!

They both proposed!!

Bharkha- thank you thank you so much yarr tune bhut bada kam kardia mera !!

Tanvi- my pleasure or ye to mera farj tha ek dost hi dost ke kam ata ha after all...

Bharkha- ha

After few days sairat returns and virat tells the truth of his identity and profession sai was very angry as she he hid his identity and telling him after so so long tho she forgaves him..

Soon bharkha ayush and sairat got married both they couple enjoyed their married life and after a month sai finds she is pregnant virat was the happiest person after knowing this he was so so happy sai felt luckiest to have a caring understanding and loving husband he took care of her every single thing he bared all her tantrums and mood swings with a smile on his face supported her during her painful sleepless nights and supported her in her toughest time when she delivered a cute little angel who was the diamond of virats eyes virat took her baby and promised her that he will become the best dad in the world sai was indeed very lucky to have virat as a husband ashvani as a mother in law just like her own mother and ninad as his father in law who loves her more then his own son!!

They kept her daughters name angel as she came as an angel in their lives..

Sai was very happy !! then suddenly She tooks out a old dairy out from her bag writes that ..

Hey angel 🖐 your mumma here welcome in my world my bundle of happiness now I am stop writing in this dairy as it was time to give this dairy to u meri angel now u will write your whole journey of your happy life here !! Mumma loves u beta 😘 meri sari khushiya sari blessings tumhare sath ha thanks meri zindingi mere ghar ane ke liya !!

Ending this dairy with losts of love !!
Your mumma
Sai virat chavan!!

~○◇THE END◇○~
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for giving so much of your love on this FF and I hope that you all liked my story. I know this story was short but next time I'll come up with a bigg sairat story, and I just wanna say that thank you for voting commenting and showering your love on my FF and sairatians bye bye love you all and for the last time I'm saying this "please vote, comment and don't forget to follow me" will miss you all

LOVE YOU ALL💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.8K 41
What happens when a girl is forced to married of to one of her father's student, when her father dies saving his student and no one is left in her fa...
76.7K 4.1K 28
Peep in. Current cover credits- @yoursonly_clichegirl Previous cover credit- @RudraThakur8
42.9K 3.6K 25
this is a story of my favourite couple Sairat (Ghkkpm)❤️❤️ I'm new here😂😂 I'm writing first time🙂🙂 don't know what happens 😁😁PLZZ story mai ko...
242K 16.4K 64
Ghum hai kisikey pyaar mein! A Story on Sairat and their beautiful Journey together!! ♥️ ~ Continuation from the Saree Track ~ Vote, Comment, Share...