Silence ||Jikook||✔

Oleh Serein__n

He wrote a song and hid it inside the other boy's book. That was the beginning of their story. The boy who wr... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 :The lonely boy
chapter 2 : I'm Jimin,Can you tell me your name?
chapter 3 : new city and new life
chapter 4 : step to be independent
chapter 5 : park jimin
chapter 6 : The call
chapter 7 : were you crying?
chapter 8: Jungkook's diary -1
chapter 9: jungkook's diary-2
chapter 10: jungkook diary -3
chapter 11: jungkook's diary -4
chapter 12 : bleeding❗❗
chapter 13: ending scene
chapter 14: confession

◇◇◇◇◇

85 6 0
Oleh Serein__n

[Not an update ofc]

I know this story is extreme. I'm sorry for that. I couldn't control my emotions at that time. Now I've done some editing. I've realised I've never wrote this much emotional stuff..

I hope you all are doing well. I love our boys. Yes, I'm Army and it has been nearly five years.

So, looking at how I ended this story I felt guilty. I've the thoughts of writing a part two with happy ending. What do you say? It's so heart breaking to see the ending.

Okay , I've decided.  Once I find some time, i will either add some extra chapters or a whole part two.

Love you guys. Purple you Bts and amyyyy.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

177K 7.8K 46
BTS X READER You know that cliche story where this girl had attracted the popular guy in school but another girl is jealous of her because she likes...
1.1K 176 29
"Your eyes are beautiful" "Your eyes are late to witness those" They two immersed into each other feeling warm by each other's embrace. "I'll not let...
889 73 34
Have you felt his pain? Can you really be happy with all your faults? You're going to cave in soon. No-one is free from the torture of our own minds...
415 10 30
First 8 parts=boring just information. Skip them if you wantand start the story from the part 'COLD'. But it will be good if you read them so you can...